Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

+2
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  Colorful Columbina Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 4 894ef83fb91d53f002eb70a39d08ac0a02d986ed_zps1c9f9263

Malena did her best rendition of a comforting smile as Chelsea talked about Zombie. When she went to look at the commotion, Malena followed.

"Well fuck."

She announced as her eyes trained the robots on the streets. She tore herself from the window and started thinking of ways to get out of here. both of the alive, preferably. There was no way she could take the alone. She eyes wandered to the bulky bag she had hauled from the labs, now resting on a table. Nope- she couldn't do it alone. She groaned, grabbed her head, and shut her eyes. Suddenly, she opened them and looked at the girl straight in the eye.

"Step away from the window, Chelsea."

Malena commanded. She realized she knew the girl's name from Zombie, and that Chelsea didn't even know her name.

"I'm Malena, by the way. Get to the back, don't let them see you, we need to buy ourselves some time..."

She sprinted to the back, got behind the bar and started moving some rubble, trying to find a trap door of sorts. Just anything that could get them out of the bar before the Robots figured out where Chelsea was.

"Check the walls! Any kind of secret passage behind a book case or magical staircase would really be useful right now!"

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:59 pm

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 4 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"R-Right..." Chelsea glanced once more at the window before running back towards the table she had been sitting at before, not even sitting down as she quickly put her fingers back to her keyboard, saving and closing the programs that she had been using previously before closing the laptop and picking it up, carefully pushing it into its case as she moved over towards where Malena was behind the counter. As the woman requested that Chelsea check the walls, the brunette did just that, running her hands over the wall paneling, her tiny eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Dang it...if only I'd asked Nathan about this place...he would know if there was anything here...I'm sure that there must be something...!" She could, technically, message him to ask--but she could only assume that he was locked in combat now and didn't need any distractions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"
Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 4 894ef83fb91d53f002eb70a39d08ac0a02d986ed_zps1c9f9263

"That'd be amazing, he- GAH. No, he probably has his hands full. How the fuck did we get stuck in a bar without SECRET PASSAGES OR REMOVABLE TILES? WHAT KIND OF EVIL PRISON IS THIS?"

Malena yelled, and kicked a stool, which sent it flying across the room. She got all up in Chelsea's face.

"We are not dying in this bar. We are not going to be killed by those robots. Mark my words."

She said, breathless. Her eyes darted to her bag, the one she had brought with her. The one currently lying next to the chair she had thrown before. She snatched it up and placed it on a table. It came down with a loud clang of metal hitting metal. From out of the bag she drew various items. The first she handed to Chelsea. It was a very nice rifle. And when Malena calls a gun very nice, it IS very nice. She tricked it out herself, all custom work. While holding the gun out for the girl to take, she tried to look in her eyes.

"Listen, we have no choice, we gotta get out there. Please, run, get away from the fighting, the squad obviously needs you alive. But protect yourself with this, I can't have you go out empty handed."

She concluded, and went on to explain everything else. There was a pile of spherical looking objects, vaguely resembling large grenades.

"These babies are of my own creation. They emit electromagnetic pulses, only thing is that they're not very long range, they has a radius of about 15 meters. Anything caught in the magnetic field should be short circuited, and be knocked out of commission. Theoretically, that is. I'm not quite sure what kind of shielding capabilities these robots have, or if they have any, for that matter. SO, activate the device by pulling a switch, then you have 5 seconds before they detonate... Anyways, take some, they could be of use."

She continued, pocketing half the pile. Her little show and tell was finalized. Malena took out her own gun, kicked the bag aside, and stared at the door.

"You ready?"

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:21 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea nodded quickly to Malena as the woman said that they weren't going to be dying there in that bar. Chelsea totally agreed. She wasn't planning on dying there--and she knew that she was going to need somewhere new to set up if she planned to help out any better. As Malena presented her with the gun, she paused for a moment, then seemed to remember something, moving over to where she had been before, picking up a large duffel bag that had been lying on the floor next to where she had been sitting--it was, in fact, where she had stored the large grenade launcher that Nathan had given her earlier. She returned to Malena, carefully storing the electromagnetic grenades that were left inside the bag, then zipped the bag up and took the rifle. She had listened closely to the woman's words, and soon joined her, ready to go out the door.
"I'm ready, but...where are we going to go?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Colorful Columbina Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:00 am

Malena Lezaeta
The Engineer
"No! Don't touch that!"

"The only way to get out is through the streets. We have to fight our way out. Assuming we- I mean, when we get away from the robofreaks, anywhere where we can stop for a second and think about our next step is good."

Malena stated.

"But you go. Run, even if you see me fall. Don't let them get you, okay?"

There was a slight pleading tone in Malena's voice, but she she didn't wait for Chelsea to give her an answer. The blonde took a deep breath and opened the door to the streets, stepping out.

"C'mon!"

Colorful Columbina
Colorful Columbina
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea nodded to Malena's words, ready to go when she was. And thus, as Malena darted forth from the doorway, Chelsea did also, running into the chaos that plagued the streets beyond.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4