Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

+2
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:55 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia entered the high end Bar and noticed that there was a very large man shaped hole in the door... and also that the inside smelled of the gore of some kind of animal... as she entered she looked around and there was a large splattering of what appeared to be otter flesh everywhere... She peered around and saw Kayden and Sophia and recognized them both from profiles she had read before entering No Man's Land...She Approached them... Ah, You wouldn't happen to be a Mistress Sophia Harper would you?...

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin)

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:07 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 Flirt59_zps1964502f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia just sort of ignored the sounds of the bar, even when it was a strange woman's voice, and awfully close- at least, until she heard her name. Startled, she lifted her head off the bar and turned to examine the stranger, her head cocked slightly to the side. "... I... yeah, my name is Sophia... Can I help you...?" she asked slowly, a polite smile on her face despite her own personal feelings of annoyance. She had to keep professional... at least until they knew what this woman wanted.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:11 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"What's it to ya? Huh?" Kayden leaned over Sophia's shoulder slightly, grinning at Scia. "In case ya haven't noticed, we're kinda havin' some quality alone time here."
Because warding off skirt-shredding land sharks using baby otter carcasses was just the best alone time ever, obviously--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 4:31 am

Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia noticed the annoyed expression hidden behind Sohpia's face, taught skin, slightly dilated eyes, cocked head... The usual things people used to hide their feelings, she was rather good at it, had it been anyone else it would have been flawless even Scia was tempted to believe her, and she didn't do it to manipulate Scia but just to be professional or at least polite while under stress...This was just the kind of Woman Scia could work for...She spoke in her normal neutral tone, not her fake innocent one... Yes hello My name is Scia Scripture, I'm new here at The Family and I wish to apply for a position as your assistant if that is alright... I heard that the Diamante Family is somewhat understaffed, and that if I was looking for a boss who would use my abilities to their fullest I should speak with you. Scia then turned to Kayden...She switched somewhat to her less serious and innocent persona... Ah you must be Master Kayden Levard of The Russo Family, I read quite a lot into your work in Bio Engineering Land-Sharks and your work with training them. I might say I was never interested in Land-Sharks before rumors of your work turned me onto the subject and might I say your findings have made me quite a fan... Not only that but Scia had read that the man was nearly obsessed with the damn things... as fascinating as they were you could take a fascination too far, however Kayden seemed to have made a surprising amount of progress at least in the field of training them... It was impressive and none of what Scia said was a Lie... She wouldn't have even known Land-Sharks were real until She read up on mister Kayden Levard.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:02 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia shot a look at Kayden that clearly conveyed he needed to let her talk to this woman, not to mention that she was still a bit annoyed with him for what Juan had done. She was kind of still sitting there with practically no skirt or anything to cover up with... But she moved her attention back to the woman standing before her, listening to her words with a small, surprised expression. Her assistant...? Someone actually wanted to work for her...? "I... well..." She paused, waiting until Scia had spoken to Kayden as well before a rather genuinely happy smile spread across her face. "I have to say, I'm a bit surprised you would look into me as a boss before anyone else, but I would be very happy to have you. I... do have a bit of a lack of members at this time, but yes, I would think that your skills would be quite a nice addition to my family." Sophia sort of wanted to stand up and shake the woman's hand properly but... At the moment, all that was really covering her lower half was her jacket, and she didn't really want to try standing. So instead, she stayed put, though still smiling contently. What a nice perk to what had been turning into a pretty dismal day...! "Oh, right... Just what are your abilities, Miss Scripture?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:13 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"Really?! I love land sharks! They're awesome! I--" Kayden began speaking to Scia enthusiastically until he got that look from Sophia, at which point he backed off and kind of sat on the bar stool next to Sophia's and began spinning around and around on it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia observed the looks between Kayden and Sophia... Scia had picked just the right person to work for... Powerful and Subtle just like her but different... Ah right Mistress as far as skills go I'm an expert with knives and razor wire in combat and more than passable in stealth, I'm also a master in psychological manipulation, however my greatest skills are in information gathering, Reconnaissance and mass assassination... All of these skills are assisted by my cybernetic eyes... Scia zoomed her eyes in and out which had the appearance of a mechanical camera lens opening and closing.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:44 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia watched Kayden spin for a moment before looking back to Scia, feeling a bit guilty but trying not to focus on that. She needed to learn more about this woman first... Of course, much of it she already knew. It was nice to hear it from her own mouth though- it showed her honesty. As the other woman mentioned her cybernetic eyes, Sophia laughed a little- before tapping the corner of her own eye, smiling slyly. "See, I knew you had cybernetics- and I also knew you had those weapons. I merely needed to know how you preferred to used them..." Sophia offered the woman a smile before nodding her head slowly. "Welcome to the Diamante family, Miss Scripture. I think you'll be quite the nice addition to my rather small group- for now though, we don't have much to do... You should get settled into Highend for now, and I'll contact you when it becomes clear we are needed."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:28 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Very well Miss Harper. Thank you quite very much for this opportunity to work for you. Could she trust this woman with her secret... She looked over at Kayden... If she was telling Sophia she was probably also probably telling Kayden as well, but it might be better to have two know especially if she could trust them both... Scia just didn't want anything going awry the old man had been missing for over a decade now things had to be handled carefully. Miss Harper can I trust you and Mister Levard with some sensitive and personal information... I need someone I can trust with this information and I'm rather desperate. She needed someone.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:48 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia smiled politely to Scia before she glanced at Kayden again, trying to decide what to say to him. She had been a bit harsh earlier, but then again she was still kind of annoyed and skirt-less... Not the best of positions to be in while being approached by a new member. "... Oh? Of course you can trust me- ...er, us. I'll ensure your information remains quite private." So... she wasn't sure if trusting Kayden with the state of mind he was in was the best, but she could make sure he stayed quiet- right...?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:41 am

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

I have... I have a condition... My eyes are deteriorating, I'm slowly going blind, and I need to find this man... She pulled out from in her jacket the files she had on Muugica in the last year... the only files she was able to sneak into No Man's Land... It cost her every favor and contact from the outside to get this in... His name is Muugica Omnison, however he's most likely under the alias "Mr. Fozzy" here's his picture He's a master cybernetics designer and the only surviving member of an organization of illegal technology developers only known as "The Muppets"... Apparently he's worked from within No Man's Land for the last 8 years in hiding, he was moved here shortly after being kidnapped by mercenaries hired by said organization after he tried to defect... That was the last time I saw him, or his son... as she said the word son her tone changed for a second...She flipped the page of the file... This is his son, Atlas Omnison he's a mass serial killer and a danger to everyone around him... During the skirmish with the mercenaries they had to knock him out twice and after a man tried to knock him out at first he seemed incapacitated but quickly he got up and killed 6 of them without flinching, however there were over two dozen men there... Apparently he also hunted the leader down and tortured him to death... I believe both of them are here but I have no Idea where either, I need to find Muugica and no one wants to find Atlas but I think he may be looking for his Father... This is what Atlas looks like but he apparently wears this mask on his killing sprees.

Muugica Omnison
Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 1186170868_yPictures3

Atlas Omnison (W/Mask)
Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 Balthamel

Atlas Omnison (W/out Mask)
Highend // Highend Bar (Paladin) - Page 2 128733

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:40 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia remained quiet and listened intently as Scia started to explain what was going on, frowning worriedly as she looked down to examine the file in the woman's hands. This... was serious, yet- why did she need this man specifically...? There were other ways of fixing her eyes, she herself knew that... But if she needed to find this man, well... She froze though, when she spotted the second picture, slowly reaching out and picking up up, holding it delicately between her fingers. "... He's here. He's in No Man's Land- with Vulture," she explained, once Scia had fallen silent. She seemed mildly hesitant, but she soon set the photo back down and sighed softly. "I don't understand why you need to find this man. And I don't know exactly where he is- but I know his son has affiliated with the team currently in control of this city. They're not someone to be trifled with- Eve has plans for them yet we're not yet ready to really take the city back... Look. All I can really offer is that I'll look into it as best I can, I... I can ask the other bosses to keep an eye out and get back to me if they see him, but otherwise... There's nothing I can do. Why do you need to find him specifically, anyways...?" She finally asked the question that was on her mind, lifting her head to frown a little over at the woman while she leaned against the bar lightly, seeming confused yet curious.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:37 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia's eyes shot open for a moment when she heard Atlas was in Vulture... She was lucky she hadn't decided to ask Vulture for help instead of The Family... Vulture was Labeled as the more sympathetic group however the Family were more her style; direct, effective and powerful...That monster would have killed her on the spot... Well I'll need to be careful then... When Sophia's question about Muugica came Scia sighed... That's the major source of my problem... I need Muugica, you see whilst working for The Muppets He developed a form of Survivalist Cybernetics that are very capable, however they are largely ingrained in the persons anatomy and are very unique in form and material... No one else I've found can work on my eyes, and they're too much a working part of my brain to replace.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia nodded a little as she listened to Scia's explanation, before heaving a small sigh through her chapped and bitten lips. It was a habit when she was stressed, to bite her lips- one she hardly even noticed, else she would have stopped by then. "Well... Like I said, I'll do the best I can... I cannot guarantee anything, except that I'll try." Sophia gave the woman a small, strained smile before sighing, pinching the bridge of her nose. "... I'll text Eve and let her know what's going on, that you're working for me now... unless you have any more to say I believe that's all..." She paused, thinking for a moment to see if she'd forgotten anything, before pulling out her phone and sending a text Eve's way, explaining Scia wasn't to be bothered by members of the Family. Then, she slid the device back into her pocket and slowly leaned her head against her hands. "... I appreciate your loyalty... and if you'll excuse me, I believe I need to have a word with my companion." Sophia nodded slightly to Kayden to show who she meant before training her eyes upon Scia, waiting for the woman to decide what she would do- hopefully, leave, so she could relax again. She never felt like she could really relax around those working under her... only around fellow bosses. And god knew, she needed to relax...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia smiled almost genuinely... She liked Sophia, it would be nice to work for her, however Scia could tell that her presence was bothersome at this point... Of course Miss Harper, it was quite a pleasure to meet you... and thank you for your considerate help in this matter, if you need anything from me please call... Sci bowed then left the couple alone tucking the file back into her jacket... (EXIT)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:21 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden watched Scia leave--then looked to Sophia, a grin slowly spreading across his face.
"That broad was weird. Her hair was real pointy--could probably stab somebody with it. Not like your hair--your hair's all soft and not stabby." He reached out a hand and pet Sophia's head for a moment, as if to prove his point that Sophia's hair was completely not stabby. "So--ya wanted t' talk t' me?" Kayden gave Sophia a curious and expectant look, wondering what she wanted to speak about.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:39 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia sighed softly, smiling until the moment Scia stepped out the door- where she let out a sigh and let her expression drop, a worried frown replacing the once strained smile. She remained quiet as Kayden commented on her hair, a little shudder running through her when she felt him petting her head- before she suddenly just twisted around and grabbed onto him as he reminded her that she had wanted to speak to him. Her arms wrapped around him tightly and she pressed her face into his chest, her shoulders shaking a bit as she tried to hold herself together... but failed. Hot tears rolled down her cheeks and splashed onto Kayden's shirt as she simply held on, letting tremors wash through her body.
She was exhausted, and stressed, and finally it was taking its toll.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:21 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

And suddenly--Sophia was hugging him and crying. Kayden stared for a moment, his manic grin slowly fading away, replaced by a troubled expression as he slowly wrapped his arms around her to return the hug.
"Sophia...? Why're ya cryin'...?" his usual erratic tone had faltered, and his voice had become more quiet now as he spoke. "It...wasn't somethin' I said, was it...? ...I--I'm sorry..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:44 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

"I-I... it's j-just..." Sophia stammered out a few words before she had to suck in a shaky breath, tears still rolling freely down her cheeks. Slowly, she pressed closer, trying to calm down, yet struggling to stop the crying. Eventually though, it seemed like the tears had at least slowed some, and she then tried again. "It w-wasn't... y-you... exactly... I... I j-just... t-there's so much to d-do and I... I'm in c-charge of my own family now and I h-have people working for me and looking t-to me to help them and I j-just- I'm n-not r-ready for this! I... p-plus I... y-you're..." She bit her lip, hesitating, before sighing and resting her forehead against his chest lightly. "... Y-you've been acting s-so strange, k-kind of crazy really... it's... i-it's hard to deal with sometimes... I... I s-still love you but... it's h-hard." She seemed embarrassed and ashamed by what she'd said, yet said it all the same, still clinging tightly onto her boyfriend as if he could save her from her problems... which was ironic, since he sort of was one of them.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:56 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

"H-Hey! I know what'll make ya feel better! A land shark--!" Kayden suggested hopefully--without much of a result. "Uh--t-two land sharks? A...land shark givin' another land shark a piggyback ride...?" None of this seemed to be helping, unfortunately...As Sophia mentioned that he'd been acting strange, he tipped his hat a bit with his hand, thinking about it for a moment. "Have I...? Ya know...Charlie...when he interviewed me, he said th' exact same thing. Said that I even had a brother or somethin'--but--just--horsefeathers--! I can't remember any of that stuff--! My memory's all screwed up and I dunno why...I wish that I could act like I used to, if that would make ya feel better, but...I...I dunno how I used t' act...and honestly, if I can't remember, then maybe there's some kinda reason for it..." He sighed, moving his arms back down to hug Sophia again, his voice dropping in volume once more. "Sorry..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:10 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia didn't even twitch as Kayden tried jokes about land sharks to cheer her up- she'd heard about those all too many times to really find them entertaining, at least at the moment. She gave a little sigh though before resting her head lightly on his chest, listening to the rumbling that occurred as he talked. Even that was comforting... even if the words themselves brought up painful memories. She bit her lip lightly, hesitating, before letting out another sigh. "I... no, I... I understand why it happened... I was there, Kayden..." For a moment, she just stayed there- listening to the silence, and faintly, the sound of his heart beating beneath her ear. She could almost make out the slighter, softer sound of the cybernetics she knew were there as well- but she wasn't certain. "I... Don't apologize, Kayden..." She sort of leaned against him for a while longer, calming down, before she reached up a hand to wipe her eyes- then, she slowly leaned up closer, just barely kissing him- and honestly, a bit anxious. She knew what usually happened when she kissed him, anymore... and she wasn't really in the mood- but she couldn't help being hopeful he wouldn't... just this once...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:23 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden remained quiet as he listened to Sophia's few next words, and even as she kissed him, he actually stayed motionless this time. He didn't seem stiff though--simply more relaxed. And oddly silent. He seemed like he was at once both deeply thinking and simply staring off into space. His expression wasn't really clear--but he hadn't let go of his hug around Sophia just yet.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

As Kayden stayed still, allowing her to kiss him without really any reaction, Sophia blinked in surprise- slowly, reaching up to brush her fingers over his cheek. "... Kayden...?" She cocked her head to the side as she looked him over, a little worried due to the expression on his face. Had she said something wrong...? She held him a little tighter as she waited for a response, having managed to mostly relax after her momentary break-down.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:07 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden continued to stare off into nothingness for a moment, even as Sophia touched his cheek and spoke to him--up until a moment later, when he suddenly seemed to blink a bit and take a breath, as if having come out of a trance. It took him a moment to register everything--and then a big grin spread across his face.
"Landsharks--?" he asked expectantly, as if that's what they'd been talking about the entire time. He glanced around, seeing the bill on the counter in front of him and Sophia and frowning. He'd forgotten that that would be a thing. So, he simply picked Sophia up, setting her carefully down onto her feet on the floor, then standing up himself, picking up the bill and slapping it down onto the nearest stranger's table, before looking back at the bartender and grinning. "Put it on his tab, he totally offered 'n all--" And then, Kayden happened to notice Juan outside, through the window, as the landshark was banging his head up against a lamppost again and again. "Uh-oh--bad news bears--c'mon, Sophia, let's go!" Kayden went over to Sophia, grabbing her hand and running to the door of the bar and dragging her along with. "Maybe he'll puke up your skirt for ya if we ask real nice! Let's go see!"

*Exit Kayden and Sophia*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:48 pm

Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia was speaking with an informant on the people coming into the prison recently... Apparently he was only able to get a look at 3 of the profiles and just poorly taken pictures of their photographs in their profiles... two of them were of no consequence to her... The first a child, must be a prison born coming in for interview... the second was so coated in coffee stains she could barely make out the image, the face was pretty clear of smudges but she didn't recognize the face... and the Third she recognized... Rowlf, in the prison, it was perfect, one of the former Muppets in the city, she just needed to find him and interrogate him... She told her informant to leave her with the pictures handing him a small payment... she left the first two on the bar in front of her and the third in her file on The Muppets... She was growing frustrated, after the incident with Eve and Crocket she made a network of her own informants in the prison, no one of note or infamy, just the kind of random guy no one noticed walking by to see something... the one that just left was doing his own interview however he was the kind of nobody the Paladin staff asked a typical 5 to 10 pointless questions then left... she knew the real interviews were done by Charles himself, at least most of the time... Apparently these three were interviews of that sort... She sat there calculating her options in finding Rowlf.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next