Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

+8
LadyNightshade8703
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
scullpanda
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy grinned triumphantly back at Yuri as she realized she had done something he couldn't...then quickly stopped as she now noticed that that wasn't necessarily a good thing. No, especially not in Yuri's eyes.

"Wait, I was just-"

He turned and went back to the unicorn before the nurse could come up with a valid excuse. She wanted to come up with something to tell herself as well as her Kravey, but nothing came, and she sighed, skipping after the blonde.

"Oh yay, more DEATH~! That'll make things better! We can take their blood too, it'll be great~!"

The pinkette chirped as she climbed back onto the handicorn, now going on a bit of a ramble herself

"With lots of killing and blood and DESTRUCTION, yeah~! You'll go right back to clown slaughtering after we get you re-accustomed to LIFE~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:00 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Tiny_k11

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Yuri_p10
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri let out a muttered when he heard Cathy, his words too low for the pinkette to hear him, but they were definitely not something she would want to hear, based off his mood. He hopped upon the handicorn, Cathy soon following, and the blonde immediately whipped it into movement "I WANT MY POWER BACK! I WILL NOT DIE A WEAK MAGGOT!" he yelled as the handicorn rode, its destination: the Playboy Mansion. Yuri was done, he just wanted power! He was done being weak!
(EXIT YURI AND CATHY)

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guess who...?"
Yuri(?) Theme - Troublesome Visitor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:36 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Agan1

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan sighed, and made it to the graveyard. He saw some open graves and shook his head.
"Anyone who does this shit...is just..." he shook his head. He found a spot and spent at least 4 hours digging and making a tombstone for Oiche. He did, and completed the grave. He sat by it for a while, wiping away his tears. "I'm sorry I dragged you know this...it's my fault...you should have stayed at home like a good boy...and ignored me..." he shook his head, letting out an aggitated cry of anger and agony, not okay with this right now. He sat near the grave and cried. Alice and Muugica were gone, maybe even dead...Brandr betrayed him...AGAIN! And now Oiche...dead. He shook his head. "No no no! DAMN IT!" he yelled. Then he realized he would be attracting attention to himself. He needed to move. He had to go to where he transferred his stash. He ran off toward that place. (exit)

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:23 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Beaker_zpseef71fad

The large monstrosity carrying three corpses walked along the rows of graves feeling quite at home around so much dead... He dropped his pay load and began digging up grave after grave... one by one putting pure black stickers on each sending nanites through their deformed selves making zombie after zombie... he pulled out a note pad and wrote down names... he made sure to pray to each person for their forgiveness and heavenly aid before digging them up then thanking them as he zombified them... He then buried Muugica a tear leaving his eye... the old man had been a mentor to each and everyone of them in some way... he didn't know it but he had changed more lives for the good than he thought... Beaker saw the muppets not as Muugica's greatest failure nor as an accomplishment... more as a great feat, the man certainly had set change forth but not in the way he intended... Beaker saw the Muppets as an eventuality, he knew that they would probably have done more damage to the world... Beaker agreed with Kermit that there needed to be balance restored to the world... and whether the others saw it or not Muugica had kept them back and also worked as a balance.... Beaker thank him for that. Oh my friend, pass on in your own time... Hope, I do... for you to find the hand of your loved ones... in the light... Pass on Sensei........

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:58 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel walked behind Beaker, feeling a bit better then before. She just felt so sick before and didn't want to be in the theater. The people in there have gotten... Weird... And scary. She began to dig with him. She never buried anyone before so this was a strange experience. Well... Maybe a bird once. "Mister Beaker? What's Sensei mean?" Hazel asked as she waved good-bye to 'Teddy'.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:22 pm

The Beaker looked at Hazel and Smiled... Hmhm... Sensei, dear Camilla is a word we use for someone who has taught us much and who we like and respect... Those in the East use it more than people here but... I feel it fits Mr. Fozzy for myself and the Muppets... Beaker finished burying Muugica... he would miss the man... Even if he had betrayed them, Muugica only did as he saw was needed for the World to achieve harmony... He pulled together a number of wooden planks and some metal from the fence and bent them into a rack he could drag behind him without damaging the corpses... He had all the zombies he needed... now for regular corpses... He began digging up people and making a list on his notepad again as he strapped them to his little carrier... I believe Master Kermit will be quite pleased with these.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"Oh okay... I saw him as a teddy bear... Mostly cause my watch said so." Hazel said as she looked at her watch. She then looked at Beaker as he started digging people up. "Is Glasses going to be okay? I promises Irish boy that she would be safe... At least I think I did. And since Teddy died, I'm having second thoughts about our place... The Frog seems... Kinda weird when it came to her. And if I remember my mother's suggestions in life that if someone is giving you da weird eye and starts making puns, you kick him in the nads, and steal his crack..." Hazel said as she thought about it. "Huh... Or was that when you encountered clowns that like things that float... What do i do? My mama's advice didn't mention digging up people from the ground like carrots."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Beaker smiled at Hazel, she was so innocent even with what must have been such a tainted life... Don't worry about uhh, Glasses... I'm sure she'll be very happy, but it's very good of you to try so hard to keep your promises... With Piggy as her captor... she was certainly going to be Happy... It's alright dear, Master Kermit and Mrs. Piggy are a very odd couple, to be sure, but deep down they're doing what's best for the World, in their own way. Hmhmhmhm, Your mother sounds wise. Although I'm unsure about the bit about crack... Here, I think I have something you'll like when we get back to the theater, trust me. EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:44 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

"WHY.... DO THE PEPS.... HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH DA CRACK!? Butt cracks more like it..." Who knew what was going in with Hazel's mind right now. "She didn't LOOK happy. Look man... I dun wanna get shot again. Irish man was with Green Hat man when I suffered a VERY traumatic event involving candy bullets. PROMISE... I won't get shot again by Green Hattington." Hazel said as she stopped her foot on the ground. She still had the bandage on her foot from that guy. "Uh... Okay. As long as nothing else weird happens like what my mama did then I will be okay."

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:32 pm

Beaker made his way back to the graveyard... He felt so at home here for some reason it was... Serene... He started whistling a tune as he reburied the corpses he dug up... He said a prayer over each of them... in this place they must have loved ones if they had graves... Rest now... Forgive me for this... return to you loved ones... Let us hope no one will disturb your rest anymore... Beaker sat and whistled his tune and after a few minutes he walked away closing the gate behind him....... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 2110
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

A Zombie with a smashed in head fell against the entrance of the Graveyard, an angered Kraven standing over it. He was pissed. In all his excitement... he never realized the zombies were... well... zombies. He had seen them as cool monsters... he had never thought things true. He was furious, not only for whomever did this, but at HIMSELF. He made sure to keep that blonde man's face in his mind. He would find whomever that was... and crush him. Kraven knew full well he was behind this... somehow. But he had to find more clues, he needed to find out more about this whole situation, why were the dead rising from their graves? And were they connected to Jade? Most likely, but he couldn't be sure. Kraven approached the graves, punching holes through any zombies he saw "Kylie... kill any of these abominations you see... I will NOT stand for such insults to Death. I swear whomever did this will PAY." he growled, getting on a knee to inspect a few familiar graves "..." he touched the dirt "These graves have been disturbed..." he muttered, his eyes narrowing "Where is Jade Fentom...?" he growled, walking over to Jade's grave. He inspected it, Kraven knew his graves, and he knew that this one had also been dug out, then filled back in "I swear... whomever did this is not my enemy... whomever did this is my PREY... an animal that must be hunted and humiliated. I WILL DESTROY WHOMEVER DID THIS!" he yelled, punching the ground in front of him. Almost immediately after, Kraven's eyes widened, he calmed down and he bowed "I am very sorry..." he muttered to the grave. The blonde breathed heavily, looking all over at the graveyard, as far as he knew it was contaminated, it was RUINED, whomever did this RUINED his graveyard! For all his jokes about digging out Jade's grave and using him as a sock puppet... he didn't know SOMEONE WOULD ACTUALLY DO IT. And this angered him, this angered Kraven to the point of hatred, but what agitated him the most about this is that he only had a few clues as to who did this. Jade, these graves, that blonde-haired man. It wasn't much... but it was something. Kraven turned back to Kylie, it was still obvious he was trying to calm himself down "I need to kill someone... NOW..."

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:25 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

So, Kylie had picked up Friendmaker on her way out of the mansion--and as Kraven told her to kill as many of the zombies as she could, she happily obliged, skipping around the graveyard and slashing the zombies to bits, humming cheerily the whole way. When Kraven shouted about destroying someone though, that caught her attention, and she skipped over to him, smiling at Jade's grave curiously as she wondered what he was doing. When he addressed her saying that he needed to kill something, she paused for a moment, thinking, then grinned widely at him and used her free hand to tug over a zombie.
"Here you go! You can kill this guy!"
This field trip had been super fun so far! The graveyard itself, to Kylie, was already more like a monument to true love--and being able to commit MORE violence IN the graveyard was like celebrating that love!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:40 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 2110
Kraven

'Here you go! You can kill this guy!' echoed through Kraven's ears, and without even looking at the thing, Kraven punched the Zombie's arms out "Look at how far this Jade Perpetrator has gone!" he yelled, pointing to Cathy's grave "HE EVEN DESTROYED CATHY'S GRAVE EVEN THOUGH SHE NEVER DIED! HE HAS RETROACTIVELY FUCKED UP CATHY'S GRAVE BEFORE IT EVEN EXISTS! THIS IS HORRIBLE! AND AND AND AND!" Kraven pointed to his grave, still dug open "HE DUG OUT MY GRAVE!" then Orane's "AND WHOEVER THIS IS! YEAH!" Kraven punched the ground yet again, but this time he made sure it was not next to any actual graves "WE WILL DESTROY THEM!" he yelled louder, before eyeing a set of footsteps. They almost immediately caught his attention, they were small and pathetic, much like Jade's. SURELY THIS WILL LEAD HIM SOMEWHERE "Kylie... I think I found a lead..." he muttered "WE'RE LIKE DETECTIVES! LIKE SHERRY HOLMY AND PUTIN! ONWARDS I SAY!" he yelled, before running in the direction of the footprints... even though... they could really lead him anywhere... and weren't necessarily connected to whom was behind this.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:17 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

Kylie grinned and gave an excited giggle to seeing Kraven punch the zombie's arms off--then, she looked to each grave that Kraven pointed out, kind of just staring at each of them until he pointed to a new one. She still didn't really get why Kraven was so angry bUT THEY GOT TO BE DETECTIVES AND THIS WAS GOOD.
"Oh boy! I wonder what we'll find!" she said excitedly as she skipped after Kraven out of the graveyard, dragging Friendmaker along behind her as she went.

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:14 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Gunnar29_zpsc9640bf8

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar stepped into the graveyard alone, glancing around to see if anyone was there. He didn't see anyone yet...somebody really was coming, right...? He walked through the rows of graves, until he got to an area that was more cleared out--he didn't want to disrespect any of the dead by accident. So, he stood there and waited, adjusting his scarf a little bit to make the hamsters more comfortable. Hopefully somebody would come soon...though he wasn't exactly getting his hopes up just yet...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:47 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Simon9_zpsdd3738a5

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Paul would be angry. Of course he would. But Simon knew this was something he had to do. He had to see his brother, the one whom he left behind...all those years ago. He walked into the graveyard, after changing his bandages, seeing Gunnar there. He came...that was a pleasant surprise. Taka on his shoulder, he stepped toward Gunnar.
"I'm glad to see you." he said, since that was the best opening line he could come up with. "Certainly not in his place...however, it's all the same." he moved toward him, to get a closer look, but not to get in his face. "That scar..." he sighed and looked down. "I fear I most apologize...come...sit...we have much to talk about." he said, and sat down. He took his sword off his side, and placed it behind him, to insure he wasn't armed.

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:58 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

When Simon finally showed up in the graveyard and approached him--Gunnar really had no idea what to say. Just the idea of having an older brother was quite foreign to him. Before meeting Holden and Willow, he had always felt very alone in the world, but for the animals that he had been able to find. As Simon mentioned his scar, Gunnar looked away slightly, hesitating, but when the man asked him to sit down so they could talk, Gunnar took a seat with Simon, hesitating for a moment before speaking,
"I'm...sorry to say that I really don't remember ever having a brother. I do see some resemblance between us, but...maybe I was just too young. I don't remember a thing."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:15 pm

Simon Blackquill
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword

"You were only around 6 when it happened." Simon said, looking down. "It's no wonder trauma and me not being there have caused you to forgot. Trust me, I thought you were dead until I saw you at that mansion...wearing a dress." he was gonna not include that, but he decided to anyway. Might as well be honest. "Our parents...they were awful. Treated me like a slave, and then treated you like shit. One night when you were 3, I ran away with you and took you to safety. We lived...barely...until they saw me unfit to take care of you. They wanted to put you in an orphanage, I had no choice, it was the only place where you'd be...okay at least. Away from...them.." he paused. "From there, I was able somehow to become a prosecutor, earning money to repay debts, and then get you back, since I was able to keep a close eye on you...but then I was arrested. Been here ever since." he looked at Gunnar. "You got that mark from mom...and dad. They wanted nothing to do with us...They weren't fit to be parents. Nor was I. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner." he looked at Taka, who flew over and sat next to Gunnar. "You've met Taka...he's my compainion and friend. He was injured and flew into my cell, and I helped him, fed him, took care of him. Now, we understand each other. He won't eat anything I don't give him..." the bird looked at Gunnar and rubbed his head on Gunnar's sleeve for warmth.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:54 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

"...I see..." Gunnar murmured after Simon had finished telling his story. He looked over at Taka, giving the bird a faint smile before looking back at Simon again and speaking. "...I do remember the orphanage. It wasn't much better than the conditions at home that you described...nobody really cared. When I was young, the only friends that I ever had were animals...they were far more affectionate than any people I ever ran into. But that only earned me more ridicule..." Gunnar's scarf shifted a bit as he talked--it would be a bit obvious to Simon now that something was in there. One of the hamsters poked its head out, but upon seeing Taka, quickly ducked back into the scarf and cuddled up with the other hamsters. "I did...a lot of less than admirable things. I didn't have much purpose back then...I was simply killing for the sake of upholding some sort of justice--but now I can see that I was fairly off in my judgment...so that's why I'm here. I'm judging myself, now. More recently, I've been travelling with two others, who...well, they're very special to me. If I can get through this trial alive, and protect them, then I'll know that I've atoned for what I've done. If...If I had known that I had a brother, I would have..." He trailed off then, not seeming really quite sure what else he could say. Strangely enough, he seemed pretty unphased by the fact that Simon had seen him in a dress--apparently Willow's clothing-designing escapades had led to situations like that several times before, and he was used to it by now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:34 pm

Simon Blackquill

Taka was the first to notice the ham hams. He looked at them, and then nuzzled the scarf a little, though the hams were most likely scared shitless. Simon looked at Gunnar and shook his head.
"The fault lies with me. I was not there to take care of you when you needed. If I knew that orphanage was...poorly, I would have come earlier...and you are not the only one whom has done less then admirable things, Gunnar. The reason I'm in this place is because of how distorted the law is. It's impossible to do my job without...questionable meanings." he said, looking down. He saw Taka looking at something and put a finger toward the scarf. "These are some of your animals...yes?" he asked, allowing the small animals to sniff him. "They are cute. You need not worry about Taka. Like I stated, he eats only what I feed him. I suppose an affinity to animals runs in the family?" he was trying to make a joke...a very poor joke.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:59 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

"Well then...I guess that we're both trying to make up for things..." Gunnar gave a half-hearted chuckle, feeling a bit of companionship between himself and Simon. "And yes, I suppose so...I don't know where I'd be now without all of the wonderful animals that I've befriended in my life, to be honest...I only just managed to actually befriend people when I met Holden, then Willow...If...If it would be alright with you, could I maybe call you a friend, as well...? I've...never been very good at making friends..." Gunnar frowned, feeling like his words sounded somewhat juvenile, but they were at the very least true. And knowing that he had a brother to depend on in the prison would be nice...though he did have a lingering concern down in the pit of his stomach over the fact that it was highly possible that his brother was a part of a faction that was against them...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:40 pm

Simon Blackquill

Simon nodded.
"Call me friend...call me brother. You can call me what you want." he said, putting a hand on his back. "Maybe...we can talk sometime else...I believe we have much to catch up on..." he used his other hand to write something down on a note pad. He ripped it and gave it to Gunnar. "Here is my phone number. If you want to continue to talk, feel free to text me, or call. If I am able, I will help you." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:05 am

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar took the scrap of paper from Simon, giving him a faint smile. He was about to reply to him when suddenly, he heard his cellphone's ringtone--and he took it out quickly, knowing that the only two who knew his number were Holden and Willow, so they must have needed something. And indeed they did...it seemed that he was needed back at the mansion. Gunnar slipped his phone away, then looked to Simon.
"I'll try to find the time to contact you later. For now, it seems like I've got another mission to go on. B-But...thank you. For...organizing this meeting here. I would like to talk more later...you're right. We have a lot to speak about." He stood then, turning and moving towards the exit of the graveyard, giving Simon a wave as he went. "Goodbye, for now...!"

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:34 am

Simon Blackquill

Simon gave a tiny smile, and then got up.
"Good luck." he said, and walked back to the mansion. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:35 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 4 2410
Kraven

"There..." Kraven looked down on the gravestones of The Muppets, he didn't know their names, hell, he didn't even know half of their codenames, but here were their graves. He'd figure out what their real names were, in time, but it would take time. He'd return though, this was, after all, his graveyard. The blonde got on a knee and prayed for them one more time "May you know peace in the void... chaotic one..." he let out a sigh after a few minutes, standing back up on his feet. He looked to the rest of the graveyard, over the past ten or so minutes he'd got it back in order. It took some time, but this was perhaps Kraven's only peaceful hobby. Few knew that Father Death himself was the one that tended to this yard, he was the one who often built the gravestones, many times for his enemies, though he'd never done work in person, always through notes and messages. Everyone here had met there end, possibly many times at this point, the least they could do was rest in peace. Over the past year, this yard had only been growing, and much of it was his own doing. For a few minutes Yuri Dragovich came back to mourn the losses, but it didn't last long. He had unfinished business to attend to. Kraven no longer cared for this game, he was going to go straight for Ryder, as he should have in the beginning "He's got the whoooole world... hmmmhmmm hmmm....~" after he was done, Kraven would make sure to deal with Charles and Xiu. He had no idea what he'd do after, maybe try and remake the world in his own image again.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next