Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

+9
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
13 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Empty Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:00 am

A field of greying grass with only occasional blots of colored flowers, placed by ones who mourned over their lost loved ones. Hundreds upon hundreds of tombstones are scattered here, labeled with the names of those who have fallen. Among them, a few are rather notable...

Vero Geeste
Indalecio

Duda Teixeira Graziano
A Lokka
Around this tombstone are daisies, planted and watered occasionally by Vulture Team...

Gari Bellua
Beastie

Lt. Jack Harrison
"Immortalized as Gangsta Pimp"
Flowers had once been regularly left here by Paladin, but they seemed to have stopped in recent months gone by. His cane has been left here in his memory...

Lucius Taiga
The Tiger Shark

Diego Oeste
Cactus Gunman

Vivian Orderly
The Orderly
Under her name sits the words 'True Innocense Is Dead'.
Her engagement ring is embedded in the grave

Rourke Crosswell
Sergeant
A tattered, pale green army beret sits at this grave. It seems that under the name, somebody has added the message: "Loving friend and brother".
Mocha Deren regularly leaves flowers here...

Claus Beaumont
A loving husband
Red and blue roses are regularly delivered here by Josephine Beaumont. An empty velvet ring box has also been abandoned near this tomb stone ...

Wynn Stanton
Quicksilver
Small bouquets of white flowers are often brought to this grave by Ryder and Chelsea Mercy...

Ivy
Just Ivy
Vines have begun to grow wildly along this tombstone. Flowers used to be left regularly by Vulture Team...

The name on this tomb seems to have been crossed out . . no one really knows whose corpse is actually here.

Renate Riviere
Bellflower
Under the name is engraved the message, "Grace Eternal". Blue bouquets of flowers are often delivered here by Orane Riviere...and now Atticus, who leaves violets there.

Joel Deck
Hell's Chef
Barbra, Chef's Knife, is cemented into the grave. Flowers are often left here...

Emilio Knygma
Code Talker

Stephanie Brentt
Stegs

Roy Kirkland
Mr. Heart

Ying Long
The Angel Harp Killer

Akuryo Beckwood
The Pained Knife
Flowers are regularly brought here by Vulture Team...

Lily O'Connel
Spectre

Arron Blitz
Striker

Ariadne Blitz
Purple Knight

James Alexander
The Soldier

Danielle McNeil
Bomber

Timothy Hook
The Mutant King

Victor Maximoff
Ripper

Jason Pellionre
JP

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames

A lance is leaning against the headstone here. A small, stone bird statue sits at the grave, as well...
A small poem has been engraved into the tomb. It reads:
Though his body may have lost the war,
The spirit will never truly die-
One day the knight shall rise once more,
With azure flames as vibrant as the sky...

Someone has crossed out his name; but, the poem left in his memory remains. The grave is empty, however...

Sami Monroe
Miss Forsythe

Orane Riviere
Begonia
This grave sits right next to the grave of Renate Riviere. A pink ribbon is draped gracefully over the headstone...
Pink Roses are left there by Atticus..

Dave
The Inquisitor
A single, slightly withered flower sits comfortably at the bottom of his makeshift grave...  

Catherine Repzalina
The Mosquito

Trinika Alma
The Voodoo Lady
Flowers are regularly left here by Mocha, Kraven, and Matthias...

Jade Fentom
The Doctor

Cilia Draper
Spanner

Marcus Clouth
Mr. Red

Matt Hull
Mr. Hammer

Atticus Benedict
Silver Eyed Demon
Flowers and often given by Bravery Valentine and Eve Falcone. Blue and white flowers.
On the grave it says "To be loved always" -Eve as well.

Henry Ghast
Red-Eyed Gentleman
This grave sits next to that of Mr. Ghoul`s. Josephine Beaumont frequently leaves roses here...

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
This grave sits next to that of Henry Ghast`s. Josephine Beaumont frequently leaves roses here...

Rosa Oeste
The Dessert Rose
Her grave is placed next to Diego Oeste`s, and her sombrero is left sitting comfortably on top of her tomb, via her request. Vulture Team regularly leaves flowers here...

Jo the Ostrich
Definitely an Ostrich.
Pan, you just suck...
Kraven occasionally leaves bright flowers here, I guess...

Mario Falcone
The Kingpin / The Don
This tomb sticks out quite a bit among the others - it is rather large in size, and has a marble bust in his image stuck right on top.
The Family frequently leaves an array of extravagant flowers here; most notably his daughter, Eve Falcone...

Boris Airay
Mr. Airay
Flowers are regularly left here by Chelsea Mercy...

Jayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade #1
Kayden and Sophia leave flowers there for him...

Bunny Mio
Crimson Angel of Death
The grave has an angel statue. There is a bell nearby as well. Vulture Team frequently leaves flowers here...*ding ding*

Jun Satoshi
The Void of Black Dragon

Meili Zau
Escudo
The remnants of the Krieg forces leave flowers here often...

Hal Innsmouth
The Eyes of Black Dragon

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 23 times in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:49 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

Rosa walked alone in the graveyard, a guitar on her back, poncho in her arms, along with a hat, passing a couple of stones before reaching the one that she wanted to see. She sat on her knees when she saw it, trying to hold back tears before she took out a candle with the Virgin Mary on it, and set the other article of clothing on the grave. She then took out a guitar and began to play a song for Diego. The Ballad of the West...

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:32 am

Inspector Lestrade wrote:Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor reached the graveyard, bottle of vodka and a couple of glasses in hand. He went straight for his old friend Gari's grave marker and sat next to it,"Wish you could see how far we've come Beastie...how far I've come along...but where ever you are I hope you're happy.."He said as he cracked the bottle open and poured to glasses, for old times sake. He set on glass next to the grave marker and sipped from his own glass.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:02 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa finished her song, and sighed. She needed to be back at the hideout, but at the same time there was no rush. The woman was kind of new to No Man's Land and she had her own army of Mexicans that fought in the Revolution that failed. She didn't like to mention that part. Perosnally she blamed the lack of information and probably her brother's experience with a gun. Out of the siblings Rosa was better at sharp shooting, and just in general better at more things then her big brother. She didn't mind though... She was just happy to be by his side sighting against oppression. She noticed at male paying his respects, and decided to leave him be.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Inspector Lestrade Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Bloodyclaws

Victor Maximoff

The Ripper

Victor looked over at the girl and held the bottle up,"Care to share a drink? I doubt Beastie will mind...she always told me never drink alone."He said with a slight smile as he downed his glass before looking at the grave marker. He took a knife out and carved something in the masonry,"Cheers...save me a seat at the bar..."was the message he left for his fallen friend.
Inspector Lestrade
Inspector Lestrade
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:29 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa looked over at Ripper, and took the bottle before doing a good swig. "Friend of yours?" Rosa asked as she gave him back the bottle. Her voice was thick with a Spanish accent, and she had a lasso and gun strapped her her waist.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:05 am

Arron Blitz
Striker
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard AnimeRedheadTrenchcoatGuy

Striker rode up to the graveyard,, quietly turning off the bike and walking over to Vivians grave. He knelt, removing his bike helmet. Arron was in control at the moment, which was evident in the way he carried himself. He placed the helmet on the ground and removed a flower from his jacket, laying it on top of the tombstone. "I'm sorry that I couldn't save you. I failed to protect you, and I will seek retribution at all costs." He then made his way to Rourke's grave, standing at attention and saluting. "I failed you as well soldier. I couldn't stop Vivian from ending her life, and that caused you to take your own." He then went over to Diego's grave. "Viva la Diego! I never really took you seriously, ya know? For a little while I even considered you my rival, but I did like you. You where a funny little guy. I would of like to visit with you longer." He then stood apart from them, drawing his rifle form his back, setting it to burst fire mode. "I'm going to send you off for one more time. This time I'm actually in my own mind, so atleast I'm doing this of my own will." He raised his rifle to the sky, firing three times two seconds apart.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:45 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa immediately turned when she heard the gunshots. She didn't bother listening to Ripper as she raced over to the source and found a male that she didn't recognize at her brothers grave, firing over it. "What are you doing to my big brother's grave?" Rosa asked, her voice deadly and her hand on her gun. "Who are you hombre..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:52 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron retrieved his helmet from the ground behind him, slinging his rifle over his shoulder. "I'm giving my friends a farewell." He looked Rosa in the eyes. "I assume your Diego's sister than? He was my friend ans comrade. I won't go as far as to say he was my brother but it sure feels like I lost one when he died." He stood dusting himself off. "My name is Arron Blitz. Pleased to meet you Ms. Oesta." He bowed to greet her. "And my condolences." He rose and continued to look at Rosa.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:59 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa sighed, so this was a comrade of her brother. "Well Senor... Please tell me that it's true... That he shot off his killer's arm... And it's Oeste, not Oesta." Rosa corrected the man, and decided to introduce herself for the sake of doing it. She had to be polite you know. "My name is Rosa..."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:08 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you Rosa. Yes, Diego shot the mans arm off." Arron turned to look at the graves of his fallen friends. "I hope their all together, where ever they are. *sigh* I wish I was with them." He turned to Rosa. He was trying to hide his sadness, but it was still evident. Only a bit though."He spook highly of you. I think. It's been so long and so much has happened since the.... incident. I'm not even sane anymore." He scratched the back of his head. Hey! I thought we were only going to be here for a few seconds. Hurry your ass up! Striker was only letting Arron have this time and he as getting frustrated.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:40 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife
Ƞ Ν Π Ѝ Ҋ Ӣ Ӥ Ώ Ω Л Й Й Л Ω Ώ Ӥ Ӣ Ҋ Ѝ Π Ν Ƞ

Some time passed with Rosa still in the graveyard, that was until the sound of grinding could be heard on one of the tombstones nearby. On it was the mass murdering bastard Akuryo, scratching the gravestone of Vivian as he yawned slightly, having failed in stopping Mocha, and harming her with his own blades. "Dammit all......." he said to himself before he stabbed the black blade of the butterfly knife through the gravestone head of Vivian's first 'i' in her name. "And this girl has to ruin all of the fun with killing herself."

"...Can you donate to me...some blood?"
The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron turned to see Akuryo stab the tombstone. A pained expression was quite evident on his face as Akuryo did so. "So you one of those damned Inquisitors. It's all a game to you shits." He frowned. "What do you want?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa looked at the men before her, and rage filled her heart. "You... How could you do that to my brother's love!? And you! How could you just stand there while he does this to your leader!?" Rosa said as she took out her lasso and aimed to wrap Akuryo in ropes so that she could shoot him multiple times in the body and hang him.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:54 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron quickly grabbed the rope and yanked it so it would fall away fro Akuyro. "I'm not doing anything because he wants me to attack him. He is a very dangerous individual. I can tell by the way he carries himself and his attitude." He pulled the rope back, dropping it on the ground. "He's an excellent knife wielder as well as a brutal murderer. Don't do anything rash that will get you killed. I don't need more dead comrades." He turned back to Akuyro, waiting for his replay.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:46 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard Ab9fb52f-4c95-46e8-8671-bf16c57b7523_zps784dc433 Akuryō
The pained Knife

Akuryo heard Arron address him, with the disdain in his voice, and the woman who was about to set off Akuryo like a gunpowder keg. "Yes....this is all a game to me and my master....or at least was a game till I failed to stop another one of your members, Mocha." He replied, not even looking at them before he began to address Rosa's statement. "I did this because she was suppose to be a survivor and kill a leader, she decides to become an AN-Hero instead, thinking the conflict would be resolved. She thought wrong and the fights between worm and vulture continue...not to mention my main mortal enemy still lives and breaths and he isn't among these tombstones!" The moment he brought up that last statement, he stabbed another knife into the tombstone, taking the left side of the V this time.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

"Oh, so you came here to mope about your failure huh? That sounds familiar." Arron turned to Rosa, motioning for her to lower her gun. "Well, you can stop stabbing that stone now. Who ever your mortal enemy is, it's obvious he's not here. go hunt him down instead of wasting your time here. Arron held his head. OOOHHH we got a badass over here. Let me out so I can fuck him up! Striker was trying force his way out.
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo heard Arron's suggestion and merely laughed like the maniac he truly is before he stabbed the tombstone several times till the V on her stone slide off from a sensitive crack. There was a large cut of the stone gone from the last stab he did. "You try fighting Elliot when you're the cause of his bad day mister badass. I'm not moping a failure.....I'm moping about a failure named Mocha, who should've been wounded by me and not by some sappy lovey dovey man who told her that he loved her before dying like a story book failure."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:43 am

Arron Blitz
Striker

Arron covered his face as Striker took over. "Oh, so Elliot is you rival?" He put the helmet back on his head. "It still sounds like your moping about you failing. Your still a failure, just like the other nut case in here." He knocked on his helmet, indicating his head. "Failing to protect, failing to maim... No matter how you say it, your still a failure!" Striker laughed, much like Akuryo did. "I don't give two shit about either of your problems, bud. Arron might care about your little games, but I don't care." He turned, making his way to his bike. "Unless you have anything that I might find interesting, I'm leaving."
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:01 am

The pained Knife

Akuryo grinned before he turned to face Striker and soon stated, "Run away like you always do when there is a conflict fight right before your eyes."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  robert200110 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:18 pm

Arron Blitz
Striker

"Oh, now that's a good one. Arron did tend to disappear when things got rough." Striker turned, facing Akuryo. "So you are picking a fight then." He moved back towards the knife wielder, watching him. "You stay out of this Rosa. Go wait over there. He indicated to the bike he rode over. His hands remained in his pockets, but it was evident that he was ready for a fight. "Shall we dance?"
robert200110
robert200110
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:22 pm

The pained Knife

Akuryo didn't even look at Striker before he soon stated, "If we were to start fighting, what'd be the goal? If I kill you, worm has one less member in their small army. If you kill me, you take down one of the most trusted and untrusted bastards of the Inquisitor faction....do you really want to risk fighting me Striker?" He asked him as he got off of the tombstone with his back to him and his knives drawn.

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow_Okami Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard New40-1
I may have a twisted obsession with the dead...

Ⱥltair Ӎindu
Death's Little Examiner

"Maybe not a alone, but i'm sure he and I would"A voice answer Akuryo. Soon a man with his arms crossed slowly appear behind Striker and was a familiar face to him, but he could tell it wasn't same person met before. It been a month since he last saw him and was last person he consider family. Altair smile slightly and said without looking at Striker" Hello there, Mr. Striker. Long time no see" He look at Akuryo and was emotionless to him. He uncrossed his arms and didn't say anything else

...doesn't mean I will let that get in my way in helping the sickly and the injure
Shadow_Okami
Shadow_Okami
Canadian
Canadian

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:43 pm

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose

Rosa glared at Aaron but stood back, her arms crossed, but lasso at the ready. "HYPOCRITE!" Rosa then yelled when Striker came out to challenge that blood man, and she tapped her foot in annoyance. Her eyes then went up to see the man standing behind the other males. "Who... WHo are you homrbe?"

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Dane Nerro Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 pm

The pained Knife

"That's what the mayor's bodyguards said when they were aiming their guns at me point blank....I glanced into their eyes and they flinched, moving the gun and missing." He told them before he slowly turned around, his eyes having more of a red glow than a human with red eyes. "They were pathetic humans....such is the way of humanity's life."

The Master Assassin
Dane Nerro
Dane Nerro
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next