Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

+9
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Shadow_Okami
Dane Nerro
robert200110
Inspector Lestrade
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
13 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:02 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven raised an eyebrow at Matthias she he started speaking, such bold words from a man like him. Kraven just grinned at the man as he went on, though by all means it looked like Kraven was seriously considering killing Matthias, painfully. He was, after all, known for showing that same exact grin in his most darkest of times. The man approached Matthias, then suddenly burst out laughing "BAHAHAHA! I LIKE THIS! ANOTHER!" he suddenly pat Matthias on the back in a very manly, violent, painful way. Which was possibly the most friendly thing you'd ever get out of Kraven ever. Kraven eventually withheld his laughter, then looked at Matthias with a more serious expression "Well good for you, if only you were always acting like this!" were his only real words to Matthias before the man walked back to Dorthy. That was it, that was Kraven's reaction to what Matthias had said.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Kraven Theme - Rules of Nature
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Empty Re: Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

Code Name: Doctor Latte

Mocha felt the world crack and for a moment she started to smile. She began to smile like she had gone crazy. Amazing on what surprises can do for a person. She was so nervous that it was almost laughable. Dorthy looked happy though. She liked that there was no more fighting, and no more fighting was good. Especially between her family Kraven and Matthias. "So now what Mister Kraven?" Dorthy asked and Mocha walked over to Matthias, and hugged him tightly. He was still here. He was still... Here...

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Kravennew_zpse9183a76

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven stopped for a moment, patting Matthias on the head, then moved back to Dorthy again "That will do...!" he spoke happily in a dark voice. But then Dorthy had his full attention "We're going to Chinatown... then we're going to fight... well... I'm going go fight! But it'll be fine... because you see... once the fight is over... it'll ALL be over!" once again Kraven was speaking like a super villain. But he had a few last words before they set out, just in case. Kraven gave Mocha a hug, not really noticing how broken she was acting "Mocha... I'm glad you've finally got the heart to laugh... it's great!" he told Mocha, before going to Dorthy. He got on a knee to speak to her "Dorthy... if I die you're the man of the house... take care of Mocha and Matthias..." and then the man turned back to the horizon "We're off to Chinatown!" he called out dramatically, then he just started walking there, which kinda of made the whole scene rather anti-climatic.
(EXIT)

"Have you ever heard of the Conqueror Worm? The Conqueror Worm is the one true hero of mankind... the inevitability of death! "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:53 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Screenshot2013-09-18at103017PM
Mocha Deren

When Mocha was hugged she laughed even more until her stomach hurt. She could not respond to him, and when he let her go she bent down and fell to her knees. Her legs feeling like jelly. Dorthy tensed up and nodded to Kraven when he said that she was the man of the house. "I'll be the best man there is!" Dorthy proclaimed and helped Mocha up. "No time for laughs now Mocha! Let's have them right afterwards!" Dorthy said as Mocha went to fix her mind. When she felt normal again she took Matthias and brought him with her to Chinatown.

*Exit Dorthy, Mocha, and Matthias*

"Your all just a bunch of dolls being played with until your creator of the world beyond grows tired of you. You may not know it, but you have lived many lives either before, or were just born. Sure they say you've been around for said X years, but Mocha... Mocha knows the truth. You were just to life only 7 minutes ago so... Happy Birthday."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:06 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Kraven12

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven arrived to the graveyard, dropping Mocha down to the grass "We meet again Jade..." Kraven spoke to the grave, of course he knew the man wasn't actually in there, but he always felt that the man's spirit was. However, this grave was not the reason Kraven was here, instead, the man turned to a huge patch of graves, endless graves of Conqueror Worm's best footmen, while not every one of them had a grave, the one's that Jade felt deserved a proper burial were here among their fellow officers. And then of course, another grave in particular caught Kraven's eyes: Justus. The man turned to Mocha, smiling at her "I believe you wouldn't find it the least bit weird when I tell you this but I do find Graveyards charming... so full of death and true beauty... death is constant... a beautiful beautiful constant Mocha." he told her, his smile growing "I have spent my life as a servant of Death... and now I will rebel against him..." he told her, grabbing her shoulders and holding her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:15 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

Mocha was too tired to really fight him all the way. So she was just hanging there on his his shoulder like a baby until he dropped her. She fell on the grass, landing on her feet slightly before looking around. Her heart stopped for a moment. They were in front of Jade's Stone... His body wasn't there, but... still paid her respects. They'll get his body back when they reach CW, and bury him for real. Jade's grave was of an interesting design since he made it before he died. There was a Jade snake, and a rose carving on it. followed Kraven's movements, "No I don't. It doesn't surprise me a single bit." Mocha said as she stared at Kraven. She walked forward, reasoning in her brain that he would dig up Catherine again, only he went passed her grave... Odd... She would have thought that Catherine would be the first one to get back to. "I can also see why you would find that consistency... Beautiful." Mocha said and listened to how he said that he was a servant of death for a long time. For a moment she thought he was trying to convert her. Don't get her wrong Death was natural, Death was the end, but she didn't want to dedicate her life to it. When her shoulders were grabbed and she was forced to look him in the eyes, Mocha gulped. Okay... Now he was too close. "I see... Why the sudden change against Death?" Mocha asked as she peered into his eyes with her reddish brown ones.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven grinned at her "I still love Death... but I'm afraid there are more important matters right now!!" he told her as he spun her around as if dancing, only letting go of her once she was a good distance away from him. The man turned back to the graves, his cape turning with him as he looked at the patch of hundreds of graves "It's midnight now!!" he announced, before the same glowing cross appeared around his arm "And as the prophet of this land I foresee the dead rising from their graves to help us with out cause... Hahahaha.... Hahahaha.... BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" the man laughed manically as the earth over the graves began to crack and shift, slowly you could see arms emerging from them. The dead were truly rising in a scene that seemed to be out of a horror movie.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Fbf25568890892fb9708adaea31059bcb8147ccc
Mocha Deren

"I get it. Your goals are more important then death right now." Mocha said as she shifted her eyes back and forth. Kraven was really close. What was he going to kiss her or something? She then found herself spinning around, it was very elegant actually. She even landed away from him in a badass manner, her hands up in air, and her dress swishing for a moment along with her hair before adjusting her body position. Her back was to Kraven before she turned around. "Yes it is, isn't it? Better be careful Kraven or the zombies from Triller will get ya! Ahahaha..." she then heard about the dead rising and looked around to see the ground cracking. She instantly ran over to Kraven, obviously freaked out. "Okay... Okay... If this is a joke Kraven... Very Funny! Who did you hire?" Mocha asked staying very close to Kraven. She didn't need to say that this freaked her out. She never liked zombies, too many zombie movies already made her fear them.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:37 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Justus15_zps70b197a2

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

As hands began to burst forth from the graves all around, by a certain grave, a bandaged hand suddenly burst forth from the earth, followed by another hand. As the person below worked to dig themselves out of the soil, eventually, the earth crumbled away, and the person pulled themselves from the earth, moving to stand atop the ground. They blinked, looking around at the others rising from the graves, and paused for a moment, before taking in a deep breath and bellowing out across the graveyard,
"WE ARE HEEEEALED--" The figure gave a cough, spitting out some leftover dirt from his mouth, before clearing his throat, then turning, and swiping up the lance that was leaning up against the grave. He looked around for a moment, before he heard a series of tweets, and he felt his small feathered companion alight upon his shoulder. "Ah, excellent! Aegis, my friend! You're here, too!"
Justus looked throughout the graveyard, peering through the darkness until at last he spotted Kraven--the man's height made him difficult to miss. He confidently strode over to Kraven and Mocha, a proud smile upon his face. "Hello there, you two! I must apologize for my absence--but I have returned to assist you once more! Never fear, for the Knight of Azure Flames has returned to you from the threshold of death to serve the kingdom!" He stood before them confidently, really not seeming bothered by the hordes of zombies rising from the grave--mostly because they were all from Conqueror Worm, judging by their uniforms. He didn't seem particularly phased at all by the fact that he'd just been brought back to life, either, for some reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Hell1_zpsc8b8edc3
Joel
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Hell2_zps2390dea4
Deck
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Hell3_zpsaf170acd
Hell's
Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Hell4_zps7f74f953
Chef

The air got heavy all of a sudden. Inside the earth below was a monster, and that monster had awakened. The ground was ripped asunder, climbing out of the earth, his hand penetrated the cold earth, which had started to harden with age. The ground moved, and was torn aside, the grave of the person ripped apart. Soon, it was a hole, and out of that hole rose a monster of a man. As it rose, it grabbed the giant knife that laid by the grave. Now, he was out, the towering hulk of a man towered over them, his knife in his hand. The clothes were stained with red blood and brown dirt. Glowing red eyes scanned the two people in the graveyard who had managed to avoid the hell of the place. He let out a tiny moan, allowing himself to balance. He said nothing, but no words needed to be said.
Hell's Chef had returned to serve up some death on a platter.
"From the earth...the grasp of death...I live once more..." he said, his voice low and hardened. He looked at both of them, both Kraven and Mocha, and then Justus who popped up as well. "I will...make a feast...but...I will need some...meat..." he said, brandishing the knife in his hand, lifting it and had it resting on his shoulder.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven turned to Mocha, grinning at her as the dead literally rose from their graves "Really Mocha... are you really so amazed by this based off what I've done so far...?" he asked her, and then Justus and Chef rose. They were the two officers in particular that he needed, and thus they would rise for him, yet the rest of the graves were left undisturbed. The man smiled to the two "Ah... so you're awake..." he spoke, the rest of the undead footmen were behind the two, listening to Kraven. They would all know, as if by instinct, that Kraven was the reason they had rose from the dead. The man looked to Justus "You... Knight, you will be the Captain of the Royal Crusaders... the man behind you..." he told the man, pointing to the soldiers behind them. An army of the undead, unkillable "You will arm them... and you will destroy our enemies in our crusade against the outside world..." he told Justus. Then he turned to Chef "And you... the same job as always, no need for some changes." Chef wasn't anyone that needed a change in a job. The man turned to Mocha, smiling to her "Impressed...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:41 pm

Mocha Deren

"Now that I think about it no and yes. You can glow in the dark like a night light and blow people up when you do, and can withstand bullets with the only thing hurt would be your feelings... I can accept cybernetics, I can... I can understand if you dug them all out and performed mad science, but this is... They're popping out like daisies, why did we have to bring shovels in the first place!?... Justus?... Chef?" Mocha said as she watched them rise from the grave. Two of the best officers that they had. Both had undying loyalty and strength. She covered her mouth as she watched them rise. She walked up to Justus and examined him since he was the closet to her. She looked at his body, everything, but it was like he wasn't dead for at least a month. Then she went over to Chef. "Chef... It's me... Mocha..." Mocha said as she petty much did the same thing. She took a step back and gulped, taking deep breaths. "Impressed? I don't think the word impressed covers what I'm feeling. I'm ecstatic, I'm horrified.... It's like you played boggle with my mind... How did you do this?" Mocha said as she turned over to Kraven. She pointed at Chef. "He should have decomposed by now along with Justus... It was the writers wasn't it? The gods decided to play with me again? Play with Mocha's feelings, Boggle! The Mocha version? See how many mind fucks she can take?" Mocha asked as she ran over to Kraven. "What's the catch? This cannot be... Stable." Mocha whispered, she was happy, she was horrified, tired, and amazed. To put it in short her mind was boggled.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:17 pm

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus listened to Kraven's explanations of his new duties, and his small smile grew into a huge grin. Captain of the Royal Crusaders?! That duty sounded fantastic!
"Yes, sir! You can rely on me! I will be sure to lead our kingdom to greatness! None shall stand against our might!" Justus gave Kraven a salute, seeming quite happy about his new position. He noticed that Mocha seemed to be quite unnerved about the whole situation, and decided to try to comfort her somewhat,
"Fear not, Amber Cleric! It is not the gods playing with your mind--it is simply a message to us, from them, that it is our true destiny to conquer our enemies, true to our name--Conqueror Worm! This cannot be anything but good news, so please, do not despair! We have a bright future ahead of us!" Aegis tweeted in agreement--although, of course, nobody but Justus could hear him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"I know who you are." Chef replied, rather bluntly. "I know what happened...but..." there was a scary low growl that escaped the giants mouth. It was like he was really super angry or he was hungry. No one would know which one. "I serve Worm...Even Death cannot stop that fact..." he said, putting a hand on her head for a few seconds, and then removing it. He looked at Kraven, a little confused. "You look weird...something going on?" he asked. He'd been dead for a few months. A little update would be nice.

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 Tumblr_mmcxgi2aNA1rw8z93o1_500_zpscb36fdde
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:55 pm

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven smiled to the two of them, might as well get them caught up to speed "Father Death is no more... you may call me Conqueror Worm... or your Emperor..." he told them, his grin grew when he said the word 'emperor' because he found it so ironic and hilarious. Then came the rest "I rule Conqueror Worm now... Jade is no more, I have continued his workings... soon I will launch a crusade against the corrupt world that turned US into it's villains... and then Princess Dorthy will inherit the world from me... and return the world to peace." he told them "We act as the demons so Dorthy may be the princess... understood...?" he told Mocha, Chef, Justus, and practically every footman in the graveyard with a glare.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:05 pm

Mocha Deren

Mocha frowned when she was ignored by Kraven. "Um... Yeah..." Mocha said her heart very conflicted. Chef and Justus were back, along with countless others. She felt pressure on her head, and let out a nervous laugh. She had been through a roller coaster of feelings. "Despair? No... I don't feel much of that right now... Right now I feel numb... As numb as I had ever been... Seeing you guys alive brings joy to me, but at the same time..." Mocha trailed off before letting Kraven speak. Stating that he was the new emperor and what they had to do. Become demons? She was already sure that they accomplished that. "Ha... You wanna know something? When we come back and see Dorthy... She's going to wonder why her own father wasn't brought back Kraven... Along with Catherine..." Mocha said as she looked over to him. She could see it now. The confusion, and the crying.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:35 pm

"King Jade is...dead?" Justus asked, his eyes wide in alarm. His shock didn't last long, though, as his expression quickly turned to one of anger. "Damn you, Sullonstein...waiting for me to be wrenched away from my allies, then killing my king...?! I'll see that you pay, you devil..." Justus took a deep breath, working to compose himself, before giving another determined look and nodding. "Yes, Your Majesty! For the Princess, I would do anything! For the peaceful world that she desires, I shall give my all! I shall take this army to heights it has never seen...so that we might create the future that the Princess desires!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:01 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

"If Jade is gone, Vulture has won...however..." he looked at Kraven, "You have not let that happen...Jade lives on...I see...then I will cook anyone who opposes us." he said, stabbing his knife into the ground, making the ground shake.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:49 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven looked to the two with a grin "Thank you for your words of support... I am aware of your skills and your loyalty...!" and that was precisely why they were chosen after all. In truth, he hated the idea of bringing the dead back to life, but he wanted to try it out, this was all an experiment to him. That, and he definitely couldn't have picked to revive Jade or Catherine for his own reasons. Then he heard Mocha, and the man immediately shot a glare to her "Excuse me gentlemen... I must have a private talk with Mocha..." he told them, Grabbing Mocha by her shoulder and bringing him with her behind a decayed tree. Then he said it to her straight "This isn't true resurrection... they are still dead... they will notice... problems... they will not be able to eat... they will not feel pain... and most importantly.. once I am gone so will they... no... it's possible that they'd even disappear in no less than a week..." he had no idea how powerful his magic was. It could last until his death, it could last a couple of hours "Do you really want to see Dorthy lose her father and mother AGAIN? I doubt that... so we'll just lie... it turns out Justus and Chef weren't dead... she never saw their bodies anyways... got it?" he whispered to her behind the three.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:01 am

Mocha Deren

Mocha did her best not to falter when she saw the glare. Her arms were crossed when she was taken to have a private talk. She was expecting Kraven to slap her something when she was taken behind the dead tree. She listened to him and looked down with a smile on her face. She knew it... She knew that this was too good to be true. "I knew it... So we're going to lose them again... Only difference is that we sort of know the time limit that they have left..." Mocha said and shit her head back up to Kraven when he mentioned Jade and Catherine. "Of course not! I was just wondering what your thinking in that head of yours Kraven! Sometimes it seems like you know what your doing and other times it feels like I am dealing with a child." Mocha said as she knocked on his head. "Perhaps both... I may be a psychic Kraven, but I can't read minds. If there could be like... A sign in where you can show me that you have a plan, then maybe... Maybe I wouldn't have to ask questions like that in order for you to have this talk with me right now." Mocha whispered back. She was just trying to do her job. "I got it... I'll lie... For her sake I will..." the blond woman said with a nod. "So now what? We take them back?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:20 am

Justus watched as Kraven and Mocha walked away, nodding slightly at their request to speak privately, before he stepped forward in the other direction, presenting himself to the footmen of the army.
"HEED ME!" he called, gaining the attention of all of the soldiers, before he continued talking. "Soldiers of the Conqueror Worm! I am your captain as of this day! Allow me to tell you one thing now...we shall not fall this time! This time around, we shall defeat our enemies, with ease and grace! All who stand in our way will fall to their knees before us, before we strike them down! We shall not allow the fiends who oppose us to be a threat any longer--we shall ride across the battlefield, and grasp victory, wrenching it from the hands of our opponents! I am going to do all in my power to outfit you all with the weapons and armor you will need to complete this task...and I am sure of your abilities as soldiers! I am sure of all of you as one, single army for the great, powerful Conqueror Worm! Together, we are unstoppable! GLORY TO OUR KINGDOM! GLORY TO THE CONQUEROR WORM!"
Suffice to say, Justus' speech seemed to work--it summoned a great, loud cheer out of the army, who's morale had seemed to have risen. Justus held his lance aloft in the air, smiling confidently out at the army as he called to them,
"VICTORY WILL BE OURS!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:49 am

Kraven
The Conqueror Worm

Kraven just listened to Mocha for a moment, to him she never seemed to have her shit together. That's just how he saw her, with him, he always seem so resolved abotu what he was doing and why he was doing it. Which was why he didn't always get Mocha, who actually put thought into everything. The two operated at very different levels "If enough time passes... I'll be very predictable to you, dont' worry..." were his only real words to her. Then the man took Mocha and put her over his shoulder again before walking back to the Graveyard "Okay guys... we're back!" he announced rather casually. He pointed to Chef, smiling at the big man "You will be stationed at the 5th floor on our gourmet kitchen... it will be much easier for you to find ingredients now..." then to Justus "The Holy Crusaders will be stationed at the entrance... guarding it eternally... but you can stop by the 5th floor to say hi to everyone before you join your footmen Justus..." he told the knight before he just began to walk off "Okay.. now we're leaving! Say goodbye to the graveyard! Bye-bye graveyard!" and then he left, just like that, with Mocha still on him.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:51 am

Joel
Deck
Hell's
Chef

Chef crossed his arms, and listened. He didn't say anything cause Chef didn't have anything to say. He wanted to cook some shit. That was about it.
Though kitchen was a good thing to be in. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:00 am

"Yes, Your Highness!" Justus replied to Kraven, giving him a deep bow, before standing upright again. He was glad that he'd have a chance to visit everyone again before he began his duties--he'd very much like to see Matthias again...after kind of dying without warning him and all. He turned back to the troops, motioning for them to follow him. "Come, men! We march back to our fortress, post haste!"

*Exit*

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:14 am

Grave Yard // No Man's Land Grave Yard - Page 6 916387%20-%20Okami%20Rao
The Mistress
The Mistress was at the Graveyard, looking at some of the graves. She didn't say anything, she was just...waiting. It was funny really. This was the one time the Mistress had some clarity...in a field of death. Teehee giggle.
She turned to the entrance, and waited for Jo.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next