Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

+8
LadyNightshade8703
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
scullpanda
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 JaydenandKayden22_zpseba0a39f

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"I--" Kayden hesitated slightly, then took a deep breath, before speaking again, looking Sophia in the eyes. "A-Alright. Let's give it a shot--we'll try your way. I still don't know if whatever was wrong with my head is gone or anything...but...I'll do my best t' just get us through this, alright?" It seemed like he was being quite genuine about this--he wasn't about to go back on what he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:46 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Sophia25_zps54c6ee2f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia held her breath as Kayden slowly took a deep breath, then met her eyes, waiting anxiously to hear his decision- and as he told her he'd try how she said, just to get through, she broke out with a small, genuine smile. "Oh Kayden..." Suddenly, she flung her arms around his neck and hugged him, letting out a relieved breath as she held on tight. Was everything better now? No- but things were looking up, and she was so glad she'd taken the risk of things getting worse in order to try and make it better... because she wasn't sure how much longer she'd have lasted if things didn't change.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 JaydenandKayden22_zpseba0a39f

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden paused for a moment, hugging Sophia back before he spoke again, seeming reluctant to stay where they were,
"Do ya think we can leave now...? I...I-I dunno if I'm really ready t' stay here for so long...maybe next time, though, but..."
He was still having a lot of trouble fully accepting the truth that Sophia wanted him to accept--and he was sure that it would be a whole lot less jarring if they left the graveyard, first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:00 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Sophia25_zps54c6ee2f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia slowly nodded as Kayden suggested leaving, more than happy to get away from the dark and dismal emotions swirling around the graveyard. This place held the dead- it wasn't very welcoming to those still alive, at least not for long. Slowly, she pulled away from him and stood- but she never let go of his hand. She was still clutching tightly to his hand in hers, refusing really to let go. Once she stood though, she was able to notice that they weren't quite alone- and judging by the signatures she saw with her cybernetics, these two were the ones that had been in Highend before. "Come on- we're not alone, possibly even being followed-- I wanna get out of here quickly..." she murmured softly to Kayden, tugging slightly to try helping him up. The sooner they got out of there and somewhere safe, the better.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:56 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden got back up, still holding Sophia's hand, and glanced around the graveyard as she suggested that they might be being followed. That...didn't sound like a good sign. It would probably be a good idea to get back to Highend--sooner rather than later.
"Yeah...let's get outta here..." he mumbled, moving towards the entrance at a fast walk, gently pulling Sophia along behind him. He felt--jittery. Jumpy and anxious. He wasn't really sure what to do with himself, and his brain was a slew of mixed up thoughts and emotions that he didn't know what to do with. Right now, he was kind of blocking out his initial reaction a bit, since he didn't want Sophia to be upset--but he was definitely going to need quite some time to think about this.

*Exit Kayden and Sophia*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:56 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 RoronoaZorofull689603

Paul walked into the graveyard, thinking that it might be a good idea to find the two girls here. If it wasn't, eh he'll look somewhere else. The place did give the creeps however thinking of all the dead people that are here. Places like these makes Paul feel uncomfortable. He wanted to get out of here quickly. "Hello? Anyone here?"

"The Family will be the top at the end."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Tallia and Amillia
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 BlacknWhiteTwins-1
The Sisters of Fate
≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫۞≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪
Tallia and Amillia heard a voice saying hello, it was male, they went to go look to see who it was and then they saw it was Paul McAllister they ran up to him. Tallia smiling like always and Amillia looks upon him with her emotionless face "Oh Mister you came" Tallia said in her cheerful voice "We were about to give up hope can come looking for you Mister" Amillia stepped closer to her sister. "So Mister do you wanna be friends with us or did you come here to play with my sister and me" Tallia leans in a bit smiling. "We like this place it's nice, don't you think?" both of the girls said this at the same time
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:17 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

The way the two said that they liked this place creeped him out a bit. Why would anyone like this place? Paul managed to put on a fake smile while the eeriness was getting to him. "S-Sure you can say that this place is nice but I'm not here to play. I came here with business in mind." He adjusted his tie before speaking to them again. "And I was wondering if you two wanted a job."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 pm

Tallia and Amillia
The Sisters of Fate
Amillia stares at Paul for a minute with out saying a word then she steps forward and points at him "Lair, Mister is a lair, Mister doesn't like this place.....Mister should not lie" Tallia just tilts her head to the side and smiles "Mister is a lair, Mister shouldn't lie" then she takes a step forward and looked like she was gonna reach for something behind her then stops when Paul said he had a job for then. Tallia hops in excitement and with a big smile on her face and a twinkle in her eyes she says "Oh Mister wants to be friends with us sister" Amillia takes a step closer to Paul "So Mister I see you have thought about what my sister and I have said before, you are willing to be our friend, tell us what you expect of us and what we will gain from being your friend." Tallia holds her sisters hand, joy just radiating off of her
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:51 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul just smiled and nodded his head as the two kept accusing him of lying. Looks like his poker face wasn't going really well. He looked at the two before speaking up again. "Well I just need to make sure that you two can take orders. If you can do that then you're hired. So, do we have a deal?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:43 pm

Tallia and Amillia
The Sisters of Fate
Tallia smiles at Paul "You know Mister when someone asks you a question it is only nice to give an answer". Amillia glares at Paul "You have not answered my question Mister...what would my sister and I get from being your friend Mister" "Oh Mister we would do anything for a friend just as long as we get to play" Tallia says cheerfully. "A friendship should benefit both parties Mister" Amillia just keeps staring at Paul with her lifeless eyes
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:03 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul readjusted his tie as Amillia asked him again what they would get if they joined. "Well for starters you will have a place to stay instead of the streets. You can get some new clothes if you want as well. Wearing the same thing everyday has to not be fun at the slightest. We got food as well if you two are hungry at the current moment and...there's more people for you to play games with."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Tallia and Amillia
The Sisters of Fate
"Oh so you will take care of us Mister" Tallia says joyfully holding her sisters hands "Mister will live up to his friendship now will he" Amillia says, it is hard to say if that was a question or statement do to her emotionless tone in her voice. Then the girls both look at each other for a moment like they are thinking about something then they both nod at each other. They both look back at Paul "Lady said the same thing, we could live with her and she would take care of us as long as we did as she said, she was good to us and I hope you are to Mister because we all know what happens to naughty people now don't we" Tallia says with a giggle "Naughty boys and girls get punished, yes they do" Amillia just stares at Paul with a eerie yet emotionless expression on her face. "So Mister what would you like us to do for you?" Tallia steps up and smiles her cheerful smile
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul just stayed silent and listened to what was going on. The face from Amillia was creeping him out. Just why was she staring at him like that? Stop it. No stares. None. Paul coughed and took a breath as he thought what they could do at the given moment. "Hmmmm. How about for now you two get back to the mansion and try to meet Ms. Eve there. She can tell you two what to do for now. You go ahead of me. I'll try to keep up so don't worry about me."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Tallia and Amillia
The Sisters of Fate
Tallia smiles at Paul "So you just want us to meet this Ms. Eve Lady, okay that sounds easy enough" then she turned to her sister "Oh I wounder what she will have us do" Amillia looks at her sister "Maybe we would get a chance to play with someone" Tallia smiles even bigger, almost jumping in excitement "Oh sister that would be so great if we could find someone to play with, do you think there would be someone at the Mansion that would like to play with us?" "We shall see my sister, shall we go now?" Amillia takes a step closer to her sister and lays a gentle hand on her shoulder, even though she shows no emotions on her face Amillia does care deeply about her sister and Tallia knows it. Tallia hugs her sister then steps back and holds her hand and turns towards Paul "Thanks Mister, see you at the Mansion" they both start to move away then they both turn to look at Paul and say at the same time "Try not to take to long " then they turn and make there way to the Mansion.

(EXIT)

LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun May 11, 2014 4:17 am

Paul McAllister
Mr.Magnum

Paul was getting ready to go back to the mansion but decided to stay for a bit and think things over. 'The other members were doing well and it looks like Ms. Eve has been able to calm down a bit...but...what now? Everyone seems to be doing fine with themselves and everyone around them and yet...what am I? Just what am I doing now? I mean sure you now got yourselves some people to work under you now but...am I happy?' Paul stayed there to think for a bit before realizing that he was there for quite some time. He got up, dusted himself off and was ready to leave with or without an answer to his question.

*Exit*

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat May 31, 2014 11:45 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Jimbo_zps1cbd46d9
Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim wandered around looking at the headstones of the different factions... There weren't many foot prints in the little snow there was on the ground... He had avoided anyone besides to ask if they knew where a boy that looked like him was or a girl that looked like the picture he held... He figured it wouldn't be smart to ask any random people just 'where's Vulture team'... Especially after he tried only once and almost got shot for it... He had two specialized long barrel German pistols under his coat and plenty of magazines of ammo... But he had only shot people in defense before and had killed people with only lucky or maybe unlucky shots... He was about to give up and think that she didn't have a grace when he saw something on the ground... He wiped the snow off of it... it was a small wall of concrete with a hand made engravings, there was a pack of cigarettes and some flowers left there too...
In loving memory of
Bridgette Hardey
Mother

A tear ran down his cheek... He knew her body wasn't here but, this was where the kids remembered her... He decided It's where he would too... He pulled out a lighter and lit one of the Cigarettes and left it atop the stone standing on one end... then put the lighter away and sat down in front of his sister's grave...

Bridgette ... ich ... ich es tut mir leid. Warum Schwester? Warum haben Sie zu gehen? I-ich bin traurig ... ich dich verlassen hier für eine so lange Zeit.
Erinnern Sie sich an Ihre alte Freundin Elizabeth College... Wir sind jetzt verheiratet und wir sind wirklich glücklich...
Ich liebe dich... Ich vermisse dich.

Jim sat there for the longest time mourning for Bridgette... He added to her tombstone in case the kids ever came back... they'd know he was here... He engraved and Sister.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Tiny_k11

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Yuri_p10
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri and Cathy rode into the graveyard triumphantly, the blonde's laugh echoing through the scene "BWAHAHAHHAH! Here we are Cathy... our first stop..." the small man jumped off the handicorn, landing in the snow with his arms crossed. He walked out to the graves, not even waiting for Cathy to follow "Now where to begin... time to see if the graveyard got any bigger since I last checked... OOOOOH it HAS! Isn't that just GREAT!?" Yuri almost immediately found himself walking towards a grave labelled 'Catherine Repzalina', which caused a humored reaction from the blonde upon reading it "Hey! Hey Cathy! Loooook! You're DEAD! BWHAHAHAHAH!" Yuri kicked her grave "Funniest shit ever... now who next?" Jade? Mario? JO THE OSTRICH!? The possibilities were limitless "Hey Cathy, we should totally dig up some of their skeletons and make them into puppets, I think that'd be cool. Yeah."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guess who...?"
Yuri(?) Theme - Troublesome Visitor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:36 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Jimbo_zps1cbd46d9
Jim Hardey
The Protestor

Jim heard someone coming into the Cemetery... He looked over and didn't recognize either person but quickly ducked behind a larger Gravestone and moved as quickly as he could... He didn't want to run into anyone else, especially in a place where they could easily get rid of his corpse... The young guy gave him a creepy vibe... EXIT JIM

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy followed shortly after Yuri, though not as glued to him as she may have been in the past.

"Big graveyards are the best graveyards~!"

She agreed, but then HER grave was there, and she frowned the slightest bit. That is, until she remembered the circumstances that put her there, and so a huge grin brightened her face up, as she remembered the good old days with Kraven, when he loved her so much that he planned out the most glorious death imaginable.. The kicking of the grave, however, wasn't so nice.

"Hey, it was YOUR amazing plan that put me there, Kravey~! That way I'll never forget how much you love me~"

She reminded him, smiling at the memory before hearing the puppet suggestion. THAT SOUNDED AMAZING..

"Oh my god yes~! Can we dig Mario up?? He had muscles~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:09 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri was just searching through the graves, his eyes flickering through the names on the stones that littered the landscape "..." he hadn't heard Cathy at all, until she called him Kravey "Kraven is dead Cathy... and his goals were passed down to the next generation..." as much as it pained him to say that, he trusted Ryder to continue, besides... he just didn't have it in him to actually do what he'd been doing the last year. He didn't want to say it to Cathy, but he was bluffing, he just didn't have the energy "Death..." he muttered, he didn't even need to explain how important that word was to him to Cathy. When Cathy mentioned Mario, Yuri walked up to his grave "You know... I went to college with him..." he muttered to her "Buuuuuut- nah- the skeleton wouldn't work for him, I essentially turned him into a bunch of hamburgers...." Yuri began to think to himself for a bit, he needed to think of someone "How about Jade...?" he asked in a rather blunt tone to Cathy "I'm sure he'd be laughing with us at it!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:58 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy winced as Yuri said the thing again. He had to stop saying that Kraven was dead. Kraven was NOT dead...he was right there...just...much skinnier. She shook her head vigorously, but kept smiling sweetly.

"Shhhh~"

She said, putting a finger to his lips...but then the half-hearted 'death' happened. This managed to make her frown. Kraven was ALWAYS excited by death! She clenched her fists but forced a smile back on her face. This was still Kraven. Coming back from the dead was just...taking him a while to get used to, yeah. That was it. Still Kraven. Then Yuri spoke about Mario, and the pinkette arched an eyebrow. She didn't know the two knew each other at all before No Man's Land...Now that she thought about it...she didn't know anything about Kraven's past.

"Oh..? I.. I guess Jade works."

She mumbled, clearly less excited about digging Jade up. She had been questioning her relationship with Jade a lot since the Inquisitower, and she wasn't sure she wanted to be seeing him again for a while... But dead puppets were always cool.

"Let's get to work~"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:39 pm

Yuri didn't seem to note Cathy seeming less excited about digging out Jade's body, mostly because he was too excited about the exact same thing "Alright then Cathy! We'll make a better Jade! New and improved! BWAHAHAHA-!" Yuri tried to pick up a shovel, only for it to fall on his foot, the small blonde let out a pained grunt, which ended his laughter. He tried to lift up the shovel... again... and again... the third time he had some success, but it proved to be quite difficult for him to actually dig the grave out. Eventually Yuri dropped the shovel (Which fell on his feet again) and showed an expression of complete rage "Grrrrrrrrrr....!" it was becoming more obvious now that Yuri's new body was not exactly very capable.

"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Cathy nodded halfheartedly at Yuri's evil laugh, not quite feeling it. The blonde's inability to lift a shovel only made matters worse. She took a step forwards to take the shovel from him, but he seemed determined to do it on his own.

"Can I-?"

Nope, he was still attempting it on his own. Unsuccessfully. When Yuri dropped the shovel for the final time, the pinkette reached for it herself

"You still have to get used to being alive again, let ME do it, yeah~?"

She said, taking the shovel with surprising ease compared to Yuri. Apparently lugging a giant syringe around and previously using Kraven's rocket-launcher repeatedly had built quite a bit of upper body strength for the nurse. She started digging the grave up, humming a cheerful tune as she did so, trying to block out the thoughts that questioned Yuri's every action ever.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:16 pm

Yuri let out a tired sigh when it became obvious he couldn't lift the shovel "... It's the shovel's fault... it must be... made of clown or something..." he muttered, looking for any excuse as to why he couldn't lift such a simple little thing. He didn't want to admit to weakness, anything but that "Hah! Go ahead and try Mosquito, but I believe this contraption is too heavy for the likes of-" and she was lifting it without a problem. Yuri looked at the pinkette with an expression of disbelief... how weak... had he become? He couldn't do anything... nothing at all... he had his life goal, his dream, taken away from him just as it was within his grasp... and they didn't even let him die in shame. No... THEY just had to keep him alive. Yuri turned his back on Cathy, walking away "I'm going..." he muttered, walking to the handicorn "I'm going back to the idiots... I SWEAR I'M GOING TO KILL THEM ALL!" he rambled, he didn't know what he was going to really do, but he had to find a way to regain his strength, he had to do SOMETHING.

"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next