Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

+8
LadyNightshade8703
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
scullpanda
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Emu Queen
12 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:36 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Beaker_zpseef71fad

The towering living corpse walked silently like a phantom grazing through the graves... He looked at each grave and approached to each and every one of his comrades' graves engraving their names as well as giving a short prayer for each of them... He bowed to Kermit's Grave silently wishing his master had listened to him... they had gone too far... Beaker pulled off his watch and threw it next to his master's grave... He was no longer Beaker the Lab Experiment of Bunsun Honeydew... He had once again become Brendan Mortesque, the loyalist... He bowed to them all then pulled out a small number of letters; he had been given charge long ago of all of the Muppets' wills... he had a few last wishes to complete... He stared out the Gate after Kraven with hallowed eyes starring after the blonde reaper... Later... He thought to himself... He had work to do first... He took Hazel's hand firmly trying to comfort her and looked down at Aiden's will... He knew where his task led first, luckily Gonzo had placed a tracking device near the entrance to Carrion Land sometime ago else Brendan would not know where to take her otherwise...... Then he looked down at the dark skinned youth and wondered something... Their original plan was to seek shelter with Aiden's sister Danielle... However Brendan knew the true nature of their relationship and wondered if they would be really accepted into Vulture team so easily... He certainly wouldn't be but perhaps Hazel would... He needed to let her have the decision... He sat down so that he was only a head taller than her rather than several feet, he looked her in the eye with a smile, no doubt she was mourning The Passing of Rowlf and perhaps even the other Muppets but seeing as they had changed to course of her life in such a drastic way he wanted her to have the choice of where her life went... Young one..... with all changes to our fate in mind... I wish to know which path you wish to walk. If you wish to find a new life with Young Master Aiden's Sister and seek Haven with Vulture Team, I will ensure your safety to their base, but I fear I will not be able to accompany you after that. Or If you wish it, you may stay with me and I will keep you safe, I intend to find a new Master and make pilgrimage to a place where and with who'm I will be accepted.... I will be happy for you and help you in any way I can regardless of your decision.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Empty Re: Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory)

Post  MochaLatte Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Hazel Lincoln

Camilia the Chicken

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Hazel
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hazel walked around the graveyard, and looked at a couple of the graves while she waited for the return of Aiden. The girl couldn't read all that well so what words she could make out weren't much. She watched Beaker as he prayed, standing there for only a couple of moments. When her hand was taken into she looked up at the giant man, confused. She then smiled up at him. "Taking a... Long time right?" Hazel said as she looked at the graves before her, not many of the name registering. "Gonna be honest Beaker. I don't really have plans, and never made one in my life." Hazel said as she squinted at the graves. "I don't really have a place to go."

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Beaker6_zps44bca55d
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Brendan_zpsf888d9eb
AKA Mr. Mort

Beaker smiled looking down at Hazel... Well child, then we have no other option but to set off... Do not fret you will be safe with me and whoever I find company with... Beaker picked up Hazel and put her on his shoulders which meant her head was about 12ish feet in the air as he began walking towards the exit to the Cemetery... COME NOW ADVENTURE!!... And dear, let us be gotten of our Muppet Names... Call me Mr. Mort Beaker was actually beginning to feel excited, he had been stuck working as the Muppet's corpse carrier for nearly the last two decades and was happy for a fresh start... Maybe one day he'd even get to see some of his children again... unlikely as it was... the only likely thing would be if Junior got himself thrown in here... He was fairly sure Hazel was unnaware of Aiden's passing and wanted to keep her mind from the thought at least for the moment... EXIT BRENDAN AND HAZEL

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:05 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Matthias8_zps190582c1

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

His feet had to carry him here, of all places, didn't they...?
Matthias bit his tongue to silence a quiet curse at himself, pausing in his walking to look around. The graveyard... of course. One of the last places he wanted to visit- he had too many past memories that hid in graveyards, especially this one of all of them... He let his feet carry him forward more after a few moments of hesitation, sighing softly as he paced along between a few graves, glancing over names. He could pay his respects to those he did know, he supposed. It had been a while, after all. Chef... Trinika... Jade... Cilia... All the people he had known before... All the people whom he felt were dead at least partially due to him. If he had only been there, perhaps... But of course, Chef alone showed that his presence did nothing. Still, there was that nagging sense- if he hadn't been captured, maybe, just maybe...
He clenched his hands into fists, though flinching at the pain that shot through his injured arm, and looked up at the sky, sucking in deep breaths to hold back tears. Of course... This had been a bad idea. He had wanted fresh air- the air around a graveyard was no place for that, the air here was riddled with death and poisoned by decay...
Just as he began to leave, however, he realized something. Someone who he had forgotten. Someone he had thought had been buried in a different graveyard, but in reality... Hadn't been buried at all. Someone who he had seen in their final moments, here in this prison... Frantic now, the white haired male spun around and started checking every gravestone, searching among hundreds and hundreds of dead for one, specific name... And when he finally came across the name he was searching for, as his eyes finally settled upon the familiar curvature of the letters to make up the name he was after, his knees nearly gave out. He stared down at the grave quietly, trembling a little and using all his willpower to stay standing- but he only held out long enough to stagger over and claim a few flowers from a nearby grave that seemed to still be fresh. He... he could replace them later, surely this... was important.
Slowly, he sank to his knees in front of the stone marker that carried the name of Robin Callahan, his eyes finally overflowing with the tears he'd been holding back since he arrived. He bit his tongue to remain silent, however, simply staring quietly at the gravestone- just... staring. He clutched the flowers tightly in his hands, allowing the tears to run down his face, and after a moment, he simply looked away, then closed his eyes, curling in on himself a little as he knelt there and simply tried to calm down- he hadn't quite realized he still had so many unresolved emotions regarding Robin... But they were certainly getting their time, now. He could stay here for now, surely... Quietly, he just knelt over Robin's grave, soft tears still rolling down his cheeks- but he was calmer already, sorting through his emotions as best he could and taming those he couldn't yet handle. He had time to mourn, for a little bit, sure, but soon enough Mocha and Justus would likely worry about him, and he'd need to get back...
But for now, he was staying where he was.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:45 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 __layout_zpse948848d

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

In the distance behind Matthias, the sound of something gently prodding against the stone of a grave could be heard- and further investigation on the matter would prove this to be a very tall, very lanky man in a trench coat and mask, checking out various graves. He stopped in front of one in particular, seeming very interested dispute his blocked expression- he folded his umbrella under his arm, peering at it rather intently. "...Hm."
The grave he centered his attention on was very clearly labeled 'Yuri Dragovich'. But after a bit of staring, he finally took a step back, bowing his head briefly- before lifting his head up, his gaze supposedly falling upon Matthias, whom was not too far from him.
After that brief moment of recognition- it wasn`t long until Masque appeared directly behind the whitette, standing up straight and staring down at the grave Matthias himself was in front of. "...You know, death is one of this world`s few constants..." He mumbled distractedly, "It`s another thing to miss loved ones, but... don`t blame death. It is nature, after all..." Masque crouched down some, wanting to get a better look at the name on the grave- sadly, it wasn`t really one he recongized... "...So! I don`t really think whoever this is would wanna see you moping like this! Y`wanna turn that frown upside down--?"   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:19 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias slowly became aware of a noise behind him- at first, he doubted himself. Perhaps his frayed nerves were just playing tricks on him...? But as he slowly shifted to look over his shoulder and he saw the tall masked man behind him, he tensed. Automatically, his hand flew up to dry his cheeks, and then he reached for where he normally kept a gun- but it wasn't there. Right- he hadn't remembered to replace the one that had either been dropped or taken as he was taken to the infirmary a few days ago... He frowned anxiously, but hoped that perhaps he could go unnoticed- he didn't know who this person was, or whose grave he was visiting, but he was still wary. And then the figure seemed to be looking his way, and he quickly looked away, trying to appear interested in Robin's grave with hopes he wouldn't attract attention-
Only for an unfamiliar voice to speak from right overhead. He yelped in response, scrambling to his feet and spinning around, putting the grave between him and this tall stranger. His words though, were... surprising- but almost comforting. He bit his lip, looking away but watching out of the corner of his eye- he still didn't trust whoever this was... Even if his words latched right onto the part of him that desperately needed some form of solace.
"... He probably wouldn't..." he muttered after a moment, glancing at the grave softly before taking a deep breath and wiping his face again- though the last bit of what Masque said made him hesitate. "... Who are you...? A-and why do you care if I smile or not--?" he asked softly, still somewhat cautious and uncertain.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Matthias` shocked reaction to Masque`s rather sudden appearance garnered a simple head tilt from the cloaked male- but he soon shrugged it off, taking another slow and cautious step toward the whitette, as if working on making the other more accustomed to his presence.
"Yep, yep! I bet Mister..." He looked down at the grave, murmuring the name once under his breath before speaking it again in a clearer voice, "...Robin! Wouldn`t want that much at all. He`s, like they say-- in... a much better place, yes? I bet he`s much happier than he ever was in this city~!" He chirped, toying with the handle of his umbrella some- before taking another slow step forward, the smile evident in his voice. As Matthias asked whom he was, he paused- seemingly considering something, then bowed as he introduced himself. "They call me the Red Masque~!" He straightened up once more before speaking again, "And, well-- does it matter why I care? Am I not allowed to show concern for my fellow man...?" He paused again, stilling some-- and tilting his head the opposite direction as before. "Perhaps I see... potential in you...?"   

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:19 pm

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias held his ground as the man moved just a step closer- he didn't... seem all that threatening, right now at least... and though he was still wary, he was allowing himself to begin to relax. Not to say a large and mysteriously masked man in a prison for super criminals wasn't terrifying- but if he had no intentions on attacking Matthias, then he supposed he could relax... It somewhat helped that the other was offering comforting works- he gave a slow, agreeing nod for his mention of being in a better place, taking a deep breath before slowly letting it out. He blinked as the other offered an introduction though- the name wasn't one he knew or anything... But he quietly nodded his head in response. "Matthias Devereaux," he replied softly, giving the man a soft, weary smile before looking away some as he resumed speaking. He had a point- it wasn't as if people weren't allowed to show compassion in the city... but it was a prison, again. It certainly seemed less likely from those who resided within... but perhaps there were some good people...? He really didn't know anymore- but this man was being kind to him and he was slowly allowing himself to relax, his muscles loosening and his shoulders slumping a little. He certainly wasn't expecting his next words though- he stiffened, slowly staring at him. His actions almost made him feel as if Masque was a cat and he the mouse- he'd seen cats hunting, and Masque reminded him of one that was just about to pounce... Yet his words earned his full attention after a moment to process them. "... Potential? What potential could you even see in a whimpering, pathetic, broken person in a graveyard-? Hell, I can't even move this arm, what sort of potential do you even... I don't... I don't have any potential--" Matthias broke off bitterly and looked off to the left, his jaw tense as he tried to calm down. He hadn't meant to speak so vehemently- but his voice had taken on such a tone of anger, not towards Masque, but himself- that he was actually somewhat shocked... He sighed, ducking his head quietly and turning away slightly, not looking at Masque anymore- he doubted the other would hurt him, at this point... and he wasn't sure he'd care if he tried to, either.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:30 am

Masque seemed able to sense Matthias` worries, and found them justifiable-- being approached by a random cloaked male in a mask in the middle of a graveyard of all places...? Didn`t really sound like a pleasant experience. Thinking further, he should have planned this better...
Either way, he made no further advancements, wanting to ease the other`s tension. At his name, Masque nodded slowly, murmuring it quietly as to force himself to remember. "Matthias... how pretty~!" He chirped the last bit cheerily, watching as the whitette seemed to take his words into consideration. He seemed to be growing relaxed, which the masked male dully noted-- but, the word he echoed made his situation much clearer. Upon hearing Matthias question what sort of potential he could have held, what potential a mourning little boy could have-- he felt a sudden spark of pity build in his chest. He didn`t try to hide it as he spoke, "Now, now- don`t you go confusing emotion for weakness! It doesn`t make you any less of a person, and it certainly doesn`t diminish your strength!" He said, sounding a bit more solemn this time. At least, as solemn as he could be with that silly voice of his--
A moment later, he moved and opened his umbrella back up- propping it`s stem on his shoulder. "It`s just... food for thought, is all! You should get back to your faction..." He hummed, twirling his umbrella some- "And... don`t forget my name, alrighty--? You`ve got some friends in high places, Matthias..." He turned on his heel, off on his merry way out of the graveyard with a bounce in his step. "You just don`t know it yet~!"

(EXIT)

The Red Masque`s Theme
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:57 am

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*

Matthias had blinked for Masque's comment upon his name, feeling his cheeks color a bit in response- compliments from strangers were... odd, to say the least. The tall stranger's next explanation though earned a soft frown- but it was a thoughtful frown, nonetheless. He gave a soft nod and a sigh as he was told he should go back to Vulture, giving the tiniest of wry smiles before allowing it to drop as he watched the other turn to go- but upon hearing his words, he frowned a little. Friends in high places...? Just who was this 'Red Masque' anyways? He wanted to question the other but he held in the words, watching as he left before sighing heavily. "Bye, then...?"

Despite Masque's words, Matthias remained in the graveyard for some time, not really crying anymore but simply sitting there, thinking. He remained near Robin's grave, gently brushing fingers over his headstone- but as the ground suddenly trembled and a sphere appeared in the sky, revealing the image of a man- and then Jo of all people, not to mention images of decimated Canada, he could feel his heart stop. Was this what was happening, while he was busy moping in the graveyard? He was such a coward- he didn't even know where Vulture was, if they had been fighting to stop Jo while he sat alone in his misery. He could feel guilt welling up from the pit of his stomach, making him nauseous- but instead of allowing it to get to him, he scrambled to his feet, shaking his head quickly. He needed to get back to Carrion Land- he needed to return to Vulture, see what had happened, see what he had missed. Quickly, the male rushed to leave, his footsteps directed back the way he had came- maybe he hadn't missed anything, maybe this had been unexpected... Yet he found himself doubting it all the way. Surely he could have tried to help, to prevent this... It just added to the pile of reasons he had nullifying Masque's words- he had no potential. People with potential were able to actually do things- to make a difference. He had no potential. That was ridiculous...

*Exit*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:04 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Headle10
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Charle11
Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

As Jo crashed into the graveyard, CP-02 gently flew down to the ground, his feet landing down on the dead earth that made up the graveyard. Upon his feet touching the ground... Charles spoke once more "You know... I just realized... this is hilarious... no really, it's really funny..." he spoke in a solemn voice dripping with sarcasm "But really... no matter who wins... we all lose...." he continued pointing his arm down towards Jo. A particle beam began to charge up as he continued to speak "He's been waiting... really... I was foolish to not see it before... the two of us... we're going to tear down the world together... and he's going to pick up the pieces..." the particle beam kept on charging until there was a small sphere in front of his palm "We were both tools in the end. Not surprising really... I was born a tool... a means to an end... and you... well you've just been another wheel in the cog for twenty years now... when you were first used to bring about the Cataclysm, when Xiu meant to use you to bring about another... and of course when I used you to slaughter billions of innocent lives... really it makes me feel somewhat better about my own foolishness... at least I'm not you Josephine..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s back struck the middle of a grave- which under her weight, crumbled into rubble. She stirred in the small crater developed by her crash, moving back onto her feet slower than before- and slipping over her own feet several times over, her physical condition outweighing her determination and rage. Even from where she kneeled, however, she could tell where she was, and though she couldn`t process the feeling properly- this place made her stomach churn uncomfortably, her insides knotting about nervously. This place, aside from what it was-- was the place she had first spoken to Charles Paladin. That alone brought her a sense of unease, a sense of insecurity, that she could be shot down any second...
This place made her uncomfortable- the hair on the back of her neck standing up serving as an unpleasant indicator. Her eye darted about wildly, before locking no above at the automaton aiming down on her- and for a second, she looked ready to pounce at him again. But, as Charles approached his third sentence- Jo hesitated, simply staring at him in silence. Almost as if she was actually listening-- as a matter a fact, her stunned silent response indicated that maybe she was.
Even as he finished, she was still silent and unmoving- and when she did move, she did it abruptly-- leaping forward and throwing herself on the automaton, her arms quick as work at tugging away at his remaining arm as her legs clung around his waist to keep him still. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP-!!" She roared, bashing her head against his a few more times for extra measure.   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:31 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles, despite lacking facial expressions or really any sort visual expression of emotions, was clearly breaking down. His words, despite being strong, were filled with sorrow. He knew what he did, he knew what was going to happen, and he accepted it. He accepted his lack of humanity, he accepted the horrible things he'd done in the name of his own vision of justice, and he accepted that he was going to die soon. It didn't matter anymore "You know what's REALLY funny!?" Charles spoke out as Jo lunged out at him pulling on his arm "Look around you... look at the graves... and the names on those graves..." Charles suddenly crashed his body into the ground with Jo under him, he used his weight to keep her on the ground, aiming to crush her as he kept on speaking "Those are the names of those who died for our cause... mine... yours... Xiu's... David's... Mario's... Jade's... it doesn't matter who anymore, does it? What matters is that they're dead. Their friends and family have to deal with that now... they probably all thought that their deaths meant something, that they were dying for a cause... but we all know it's all in vain. That's our responsibility as leaders... their blood is on our hands Josephine..." he spoke solemnly. Charles suddenly boosted upwards, breaking free of Jo and flying into the air before aiming his hand back down on her, charging the particle cannon once more "They all died for our goals... and no matter which of us win... MORE people are going to die! More names will be added to the graveyard... and it doesn't really matter who wins what..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:01 am

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo clung onto Charles` metal exterior with unstoppable determination-- she was so determined to remain on top of him, in fact, that she readily went down with him as he crushed her into the ground below. She found her thoughts flickering toward the graves around them, and her muscles relaxing notably as she realized she hadn`t crashed through any graves this time. As her body was driven further into the ground, she found some peace in the fact that she couldn`t feel herself impacting with a single casket-- and that the graveyard was remaining sacred.
As distracted as she seemed while Charles spoke, what with her eyes wildly darting about and her snapping at the robot like a confused rabid animal-- she eventually snarled out a guttural response, "I... KNOW that--! I`ve ALWAYS known that...!" She sounded as if she were going to continue, but Charles boosted away before she could, assumingly uninterested in her answer. In the moment her guard had dropped to answer, he was free from her grasp-- and as he flew up, she only hesitated momentarily before bounding up onto her feet and glaring up in search of her rival over again. Once she caught sight of the red light of his particle beam building in his palm again, her eyes opened up wide and she stiffened, like a deer caught in headlines-- before she suddenly bursted upward in a flash of red light nearly impossible to follow, and forcibly knocking his aim upward and away from the graveyard. His particle beam shot up into the sky instead-- it seemed her sole intention was to keep the graveyard as unharmed as possible. "DON`T YOU DARE--!" She roared, reeling her fist back and throwing a powerful punch at his chest as a last minute response, "IT DOES MATTER...! EACH AND EVERY DEATH MATTERS--! NO ONE IS DYING IN VAIN BECAUSE I`M GOING TO FIX EVERYTHING AND YOU`RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!" Her words were much clearer now-- and the fiery glow of her red hair was beginning to dim, further indicating that her time was running short...   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:19 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles let out a mocking scoff to Jo as she rebutted him "You're going to fix everything!? WELL WHAT AN UPSTANDING STATEMENT TO MAKE JOSEPHINE! AND JUST HOW DO YOU PLAN ON DOING THAT!? JUST WHAT COULD YOU DO THAT THE TRUST HASN'T ALREADY TRIED IN IT'S HUNDRED YEARS OF EXISTING!?" he barked out to the woman as the particle cannon beam in the air finally began to dissipate. He brought his arm down towards Jo's shoulders in an effort to dislocate something, then swung around throwing a backhand towards her face "Back in my day we had a word for you... I suppose Charles Paladin would have called you... what was it again? Oh right! A RUDE LITTLE SHIT!" Charles suddenly grabbed Jo by her gut and threw her up into the air "We're both puppets Josephine... no matter which of win, we both lose! AND YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!" Charles then blasted a particle beam at Jo when she was up in the air, sending her flying up into the sky. Charles stood there, watching Jo rise higher and higher into the heavens "My.. my... all those mind games that we played on each other... such a complex little game of chess we played... and it all comes down to a brawl... how ironic really..." Charles then flew into the air, no doubt to once again attack Jo.

(EXIT CHARLES AND JO)

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Grave Yard // The Grave Yard (Neutral Territory) - Page 5 Jo11_zps79042f1c

The Architect Of The New World
osephine eaumont   

because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger world 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The fall from the air space above even the mightiest of skyscrapers in No Man`s Land was a long one- and Jo plummeted straight down it like a bullet fresh out of the barrel of a gun. And, as her luck would have it- she landed with the center of her back colliding directly into the pointed stone of a grave, causing her to cry out sharply in pain-- before rolling off the stone, face first onto the soil below.
She laid there, still and motionless for a few passing moments or minutes- before she stirred, lifting her head and taking in quick, stuttered breaths. She rolled again, onto her back-- glazed over eyes staring up at the sky. It was orange- dusted over with pinkish looking clouds, indicating the sunrise... it was beautiful...
"...Fuck..." The sound rose from the back of her throat, coming out as a guttural spit- and she slowly began to look around, registering where she was. Her vision fell in and out of focus, a world rocking migraine built strong in her temples and buzzing all around-- surely a result of over exhausting psychic prowess. She`d made an unnatural jump that was nearly unheard of in all of history- and she could easily deduce what a health hazard it was...
She could feel whatever she had eaten prior to all this climbing up her throat, and ghosted her hand over her stomach-- mostly to be sure that... well, it was still there-- considering last time she had checked, it hadn`t been. "...Stomach... check..." Her hand drifted upward, gently prodding against her closed left eyelid. "...Eyeball... check..." She whispered, moving her hands back down- "...Ovaries... hopefully check...? ...Who gives a shit..." Her hand dropped- and she moved her palms against the ground to scoot herself upward, leaning up against a nearby grave. Everything that had happened... was so hard to digest and swallow- and she definetely couldn`t even attempt to do that now. All she knew was that she felt disgusted. She should have felt heroic-- she had just saved the world, but instead-- she felt disgusted.
She felt disgusted that she had survived, and an entire nation of people hadn`t. She felt disgusted that the city she had called her home for a year was gone thanks to her efforts-- and with that, could have come the deaths of everyone she had held dear. Lord knew she didn`t have a family anymore, she didn`t have friends-- only a whole lot of corpses stacked up under her name. A whole, whole lot of corpses...
"...I..." There was some realization she was supposed to come to now, she supposed- instead she continued moving until she was finally adjusted against the grave behind her, her eyes closed gently as she did her best not to scream and cry and puke-- but just as that came to mind, she heard the distinctive scrape of metal from under her.
It took her a few extra moments to move, but at last she did, curious-- and a few seconds of digging about in her back pocket produced... what appeared to be a flash filled with scotch, looking aged enough to be from as far back as the Victorian Era. She turned it once in her palm, eye scanning over the name etched on the back of it. Charles Paladin. Loving Friend.
Her lips twitched up into a demented, lopsided and unstable grin, and tears pricked the corners of her eyes-- spilling over profusely down the sides of her face a moment later. A choked, pathetic excuse of a laugh squeezed out of her windpipe- "Ha-- heh... aha... y-you`re fucking-- kidding... I`m not..." Her free hand abruptly moved to her face, and her grin dissipated at the moisture at her fingertips. "...A-are you SHITTING ME d-don`t-- don`t making me... f-fuckin` cry over... you..." A sob broke her voice- and she allowed the flask to drop into her lap as she buried her face deep into her hands. "Th-this-- fuckin`-- fu-uck..."
On the back of her eyelids, she could see the life of a man who dreamed of a brighter tomorrow-- and the existence of the android he created in his image, skewed off the proper path. Just like her- CP-02 was another lost cause, pushed into greatness but beaten and broken into the epitome of chaos. And in the end, it didn`t matter-- CP-02 had nothing to show for his time on Earth, same as Charles Paladin-- except for the deaths of millions. Death. Finality. Her least favorite concepts.
She rose her head again, blurred vision glazing over the yard surrounding her. She`d never felt comfortable here, with the stench of finality lingering about... in the end, like CP-02 said-- finality meant nothing. Death was death. No body lived beyond death. Not in memories, not in spirit... no, death was final. There was no coming back from it. The women and children in Canada wouldn`t come back from it, CP-02 wouldn`t come back from it...
And the worst part was moving on. Her eyes rose to outside of the graveyard, to where the Walls had once been. There was no where to go from here but out... she wouldn`t enter this graveyard ever again. Because she had to live-- wishing death upon herself would be selfish. The thirty five million people she had mercilessly killed hadn`t wished for death-- and she had to live for them, if for anything. For them... and for everyone who had died here...
As that occurred to her, her eyes roamed the graveyard again-- before landing on a shovel nearby, abandoned. The person she was when she entered No Man`s Land was entirely different from the person she was now-- and she didn`t want to ever forget that. She needed a physical reminder... so, she pulled herself onto her feet-- and headed toward the abandoned shovels.

The process was long and hard-- but she moved through the yard, stopping at each grave she recognized, and dug up it`s contents to pull out. She started a fire, and turned each and every corpse to dust-- only to compress and crystallize them. She would never forget a single ally she had lost, she would never forget her evolution-- and from here she`d have to continue the evolution. The world was saved momentarily, but as Charles had said-- her actions would lead to a whole other downward spiral of catastrophic proportions. Luckily, she had lived. And she could pick up the pieces, or die trying. Who was to say what was broken couldn`t be fixed...?
Flask and crystallized corpses tucked away neatly- the Architect left the graveyard upturned, resolve burning at every fiber of her being. Everything had changed in an instant... and the future was more unclear than it ever had been-- but standing still wasn`t an option. She had a world to heal.

(EXIT FOR ACT 3)  

Jo`s Theme - A Stranger I Remain  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5