Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

+2
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:04 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy giggled some more as Kylie complimented her make-over choices.

"Oh thank you~! I've had plenty of practice on myself and dead bodies so that could be it!"

Then Daisy started attacking the mirror and talking about sporks...the licking had been fine, but now she might break the mirror! Then they couldn't finish the make-overs!

"Daisy~! If you sit still for a feeew minutes, I'll give you all the sporks you want! I'll even let you hold my little friend here..."

She motioned to her scissors, which probably wasn't the best idea...but Cathy wasn't known for her good and safe ideas. She just needed to finish this make-over cause it was so important right now..

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:29 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Daisy_10

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy then jumped up "I KNOW WHAT TO DO!" she announced, what exactly she was talking about was anyone's guess. Daisy suddenly jumped towards Cathy, grabbing onto her face and hugging onto it "I WILL BE COME ONE WITH YOU CATHY~ WE WILL MELD~!" she yelled, and then she bit the top of Cathy's head. Of course she had forgotten the whole 'make-over' thing in the excitement that was being around two other hyper-active killers.

And then an omniscient voice called out through the whole tower "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU COCKSUCKERS DOING!?" it was that of a woman, loud, filled with anger, but with a hint of confusion in her voice. This voice was that of the only Inquisitor Faction officer to not be at the regeneration of Cathy, due to her hatred for Ross "Holy shit, fuck! I leave for practice for a few hours and THIS SHIT happens! Fuckity fuck FUCKKKKK Kylie- what the SHIT is going on right now!? Why is there a pink-haired CUNT with you!? AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO DAISY!? YOU KNOW SHE'S ALLERGIC TO CLEANLINESS! That BITCH'll burn into dust if you touch her with soap- FUCK- WHERE'S THE BOSS!? HEY! HEY BOSS! YOU BITCHFACE WHORE! I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING! YOU ALWAYS ARE! WHO THE FUCK IS THE PINKETTE AND WHY THE FUCK IS SHE LIVING UNDER THE SAME ROOF AS ME!?" the figure stayed in the shadows, in the darkness of The Inquisitor Tower.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:45 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"I`M LITERALLY DONE TALKING TO ALL OF YOU FOR THE REST OF FOREVER. DON`T TALK TO ME." Was the Inquisitor`s response to the omniscient voice that sort of appeared all of a sudden---and was clearly very displeased with Cathy`s reanimation. "... But yeah-- we were gonna bring the fuckin` prophet back and we got this slut instead. So she`s around now. Have fun with her. Deal with it. Ain`t shit I can do anything about, anyway--" He didn`t really seem to care about what Cathy and Kylie were doing to poor Daisy, despite the fact that he was watching all along. "Also, because I know everything-- Vulture Team is on their way. It`s almost time to get our show on the road...! God, this is cool-- Catherine, you`ll be needed on the first floor-- got that--?"
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:33 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Kylie30_zpsa8ec48a2

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"You must be like, a make-over master~!" Kylie said to Cathy excitedly when the pinkette said that she'd gotten plenty of practice with make-overs before--practice on dead bodies was totally legit, after all! And then Daisy sort of leapt onto Cathy's face and decided to meld with her--that was a thing--but suddenly loud screaming omniscient voice.
"OH, HI~!" Kylie was absolutely beaming as she began looking around, trying to locate the source of the voice. "Cathy is here because she's a magical make-over master who was in a coffin, and then she jumped out and Daisy REALLY LIKES HER~ Oh also don't worry, we won't be touching Daisy with soap--we can still put make-up on her without soap being needed! And we're all going to have SO MUCH FUN together~! I'm just so excited!" And then she started bouncing again. BECAUSE THIS WAS A MOMENTOUS OCCASION. Yes.
She listened to the Inquisitor speak--not really questioning the frequency of random omniscient voices in this tower--and began bouncing around even more when he said that Vulture was on their way.
"OOOH~! New friends, new friends~! Inqui-qui, Inqui-qui! Are the unicorns ready yet?! CAN MY UNICORNS HELP ME MAKE FRIENDS--?! Oh--I still need to paint their nails, too, wow, I've got a bunch to do yet! The unicorns will need to look their best for any visitors, after all!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:42 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy was about to tell Kylie about how she really WAS the make-over master, but then couldn't really talk properly cause of Daisy on her face... She tried prying the girl away

"Daisyyyyy, we can meld if you want but does it have to be my FACE? It's my second best feature!"

She kept trying to move Daisy until suddenly voice happened. The pinkette stopped and tried looking around...then remembered that she had a sort of DAISY on her face.

"Hey, I am perfectly NOT clean! Do you WANT to know how many STDs I carry, bitch?!"

She was yelling at the nothingness...just cause she had called her too clean for Daisy. She was ready to yell some more, but then the Inquisitor spoke and warned them about Vulture Team.

"Vulture Team?! They're still a thing?! WOW... That means the cute redhead's gonna be here~! Cathy likey~ I'll take the first floor, sure, no problem..."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:57 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Smile10

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Daisy was finally pried from Cathy's face after much effort, though she was trying to reach for Cathy's face with her tiny hands even as she was pried off "Caaaaathy nooooo~! WE MUST BE ONE!" she spoke in a creepy, borderline psychopathic voice. But then Inquisitor. Daisy fell to the floor, then stared up at the ceiling "Hi god~!" she waved at the ceiling, then just stared at it as it talked "Ooooooh ohohoho~! Vulture Team...." Daisy's grin suddenly changed to something that genuinely looked malicious "Good... they're the reason for it all... all that stuff I don't like... I'm going to punish them for they did to me..." she spoke, her grin becoming more malicious by the second "I hate them." then she looked up at Cathy, her grin turning more playful as she spoke "OOOH~? YOU KNOW THEM CATHY~? THAT'S GREAT!"

The dark figure stayed quiet as The Inquisitor spoke, but right as she was done, the figure went right back to speaking "Oh... Kylie. Hey yeah... yeah... that makes sense I guess-" she spoke calmly, but then Cathy "BUT YOU- I'm watching you. STDs ain't something to be proud of BITCH! Don't you harm a hair on Daisy's or Kylie's head... or I SWEAR I will FUCK you up, got it? So long as you understand- we won't be at each other's throats. Good, now I'm gonna get ready to FUCK up those Vulture CUNTS.... really FUCK them up... so now I"m gonna go downstairs now- Kylie, Daisy... don't you two get hurt now. Cathy- FUCK you." you could hear footsteps far away in the Inquisitor Tower, until slowly, they disappeared.
(EXIT dark figure)

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:46 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

"THE UNICORNS ARE UP AND RUNNING. They`re already chilling on your floor, Kylie-- take your time on prettying them up, though. We`ve got time." His volume and mood were beginning to seem a bit erratic. It was only a little unsettling, though. And probably not unsettling at all to the people present. "And, STD-babe-- be gentle with the cute redhead, hm? And his little pimp, too---I`ve got show stopping plans for `em...! You`ve got at least some familiarity with our Vulture BABIES-- put that to good use too, yeah?!" Also other omniscient voice was leaving---which was sad. "Bye--"  
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:50 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Kylie30_zpsa8ec48a2

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Buh-Bye~!" Kylie called cheerfully after the omniscient lady-voice as she left, waving in...no particular direction. Since it wasn't really clear where the voice came from. Then, she hoisted Friendmaker up over her shoulder, grinning at the other two girls in the room after hearing from The Inquisitor that her unicorns were ready. "Well, I've just had LOADS of fun with you gals, but I need to get going to give my new unicorn friends manicures before Vulture Team gets here! Best of luck, both of you~!" She gave Daisy and Cathy a huge grin, then turned, almost accidentally smacking the two girls with Friendmaker, missing by just a bit. Then, she proceeded to skip off down the hall, humming a cheery tune. There were some unicorns in dire need of nail polish just calling her name!

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:56 am

Cathy gave Daisy a little pat on the head as she spoke about Vulture Team

"Oh yeah, but they're just so much fun to mess with~!"

The figure spoke again and the pinkette just sort of...flipped her off. Cause that's all she could think to do. She groaned a bit when the Inquisitor told her to be gentle with Ryder and Jackal...that was sad, she had hoped to have more fun with them, but oh well. Kylie was leaving and the figure left, so she guessed it was about time for her to get going to her spot too.

"Fiiine, I guess... I'm gonna go now, give the Vultures a nice warm welcome~!"

And with that she left for the first floor.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:37 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Daisy110

Daisy

Daisy waved goodbye to Kylie and Cathy as they walked off to their destinations "BYE BYE GUYS! If you die can I keep your bodies though~? I would really hate to lose friends~!" she told them as she walked off, before rolling over on her back just as they came out of her view. Daisy stared up at the ceiling and asked "Hey... god... Is it okay if I can kill Ivykins...? You don't care about here right...?" she asked, staring at the ceiling, then the tiny girl got back up on her feet, and began to walk off "It doesn't matter though... I'm gonna have fun with them... heh... heh... heh.... I think i'll keep their livers as prizes..."
(EXIT) 

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:04 pm

THE MASTERMIND

The Inquisitor didn`t give a response to Daisy-- all that followed was a still, thick sort of silence. The silence lasted until all three girls had exited. "Perfect..." For the first time since he started speaking; his voice dripped with genuine satisfaction. "And so our birds wander into their cage... a truly fitting end. As soon as this is over and done with, it`s time to start from scratch..."

(EXIT)  

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Amazing Pan-Sensei wrote:

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 511
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Layout10
And Vero
Barbara walked right into the Inquisitor Tower, just pulling on Vero's legs, bringing out the chainsaw, then letting it sink back into his flesh, then bringing out the chainsaw again... and letting it sink in. Rinse and repeat. She brandished the chainsaw to a stripper, terrifying her for a bit just for kicks before she finally let Vero go and kicked him like a soccer ball across the room "I'm bored-" Barbara said following a yawn. This place was old and dusty and boring "Okay we have this place now can we leave...?" she asked, walking over to Vero and stomping on him a bit more. Barbara had A LOT of pent up anxiety she had to release. And by god she was going to unleash it all upon Vero.
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:19 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 28_zpsdf6c7fb8

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

It wasn`t clear when exactly Jolyne had found the time to change- but, apparently, she had- and here she was, outside of the only somewhat tattered Inquisitower with Killer Queen and Orane. "...Yeah, I guess we`re goooood..." Jolyne murmured, looking up at the building in awe- it hadn`t taken her much time at all to find this place back in the day... since, well-- it seemed Jo had it`s location memorized to a point. She paused, adjusting her swimsuit some- then glanced at Orane and Barbie, seeming somewhat distant in her thoughts. "This place makes me feel things. I like it. tHE INQUISITOWER BELONGS TOOoo--" She whipped back toward the tower, throwing her arms up- a gesture which caused a cluster of battle strippers to charge forward and begin setting up camps to claim the area firmly. Each woman was armed to a T with some of the deadliest utility and cybernetics No Man`s Land had to offer-- they were most certainly not your average strippers. "THE INQUISITOOOR--!! Dun dunnn--" She wiggled her fingers around for some extra effect- then turned back to Orane and Barbie, "Okay yeah we`re good here--" 

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:33 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 NeoOrane66_zpsb6e933a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane had been expecting a bit more of a conflict when taking the tower--but apparently they just got it. The tower itself was pretty impressive...he had to wonder if his and Renate's old bedroom was still in there somewhere, or if Jolyne had just gutted the whole place and changed everything...still, it appeared as if Jolyne had plans to leave soon, so there wouldn't be any time to go look.
"So...do we just head back now?" he asked, glancing around at the battle strippers setting up camp. He actually hadn't known that the strippers had been battle capable...especially after how many of them had been kind of trampled a bit during the party--

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:41 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 511
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Layout10
And Vero
Barbara let out a bored sigh, not really listening to Jolyne, nor caring about whatever she was saying, this Assassin was fully aware of hot batshit this chick was. She held her guitar over her shoulder, and turned her head to Orane "I sure as hell know I'm leaving... its boring as FUCK over here..." she muttered "Lets just leave some strippers here and call it a day..." she added, walking off, only to return about a second later. With her eyes somewhat wider, she grabbed Orane's hand "Oh right- I-I'm sure you have no idea where you're going and stuff so I'll lead the way okay...?" she then started to walk Orane out... only to return again with Orane, looking slightly more pissed off "And Jolyne... hrm..." She grabbed Jolyne and dragged her away too, getting them all to leave in sync.
(EXIT BARB, JOLYNE, AND ORANE)
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:53 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo`s head snapped back with a loud 'crack' as Charles bashed his robotic hands smack dab in the center of her forehead- she froze in place for a moment, the feral-grin never leaving her face, before sailing right back down into the city. She kept her focus on him as she ripped through the air, a bellowing inhuman roar bursting it`s way from her throat in a response to his words-- her voice cut off as her back strongly connected with the roof of a very particular building.
This building was the Inquisitor Tower- and once Jo hit it`s surface, she didn`t stop. Her psychically encased body burrowed through the entire foundation of the building, smashing through it floor by floor by floor until she bashed brutally against the soil. At which point- the foundation of the tower had been broken, sending it all tumbling down piece by piece. Smoke billowed upward from the impact- and for a second, Jo was hidden underneath the debris and rubble.
The ruins of what used to be the Inquisitor Tower rumbled- and soon, Jo boomed right out of it`s remains, rocketing right back up to Charles` place in the air, with gigantic chunks of building in each of her hands. "SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP...! I`M GONNA END YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR...!" She swung each bit of debris up at the android, making a full turn each time to give her throws even more power behind them. "I! AM! JUSTICE! I AM HOPE INCARNATE! AND MY POWER IS FAR BEYOND ANYTHING YOUR KIND CAN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND--!" Though she was speaking, her words were beginning to sound less and less like actual words each time she opened her mouth-- she was growing more animalistic and feral by the moment, and her curses were more along the lines of growls...   

Endless Dawn`s Theme - I May Fall
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:38 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 315
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Charle11
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

"HAHAHAHAHA!" Charles burst out laughing as he dashed forward towards the Inquisitor Tower, stopping just above the top of the tower as Jo smashed through it. Watching with a delighted grin, he clapped his hands together as he saw Jo standing above the ruins of the newly destroyed Inquisitor Champion "Well well! Impressive Josephine! IMPRESSIVE! But I'm afraid it's time to take out the tra-" debris was thrown towards him, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he saw two giant slabs of concrete fly up into the air towards them. He reached both arms out, each turning into a particle cannon as he blasted both slabs of rubble to pieces. It was raining pieces of concrete on Jo as Charles then pointed his right arm out towards her "JUST CLOSE THAT VULGAR MOUTH OF YOURS YOU FILTHY HOUND! JUSTICE!? YOU DON'T KNOW THE VERY MEANING OF THE WORD JOSEPHINE!" the particle cannon charged before he unleashed an explosive laser blast down towards Jo and the remains of the Inquisitor Tower "ALL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE IS CALAMITY! AND IN THAT WAY I SUPPOSE YOUR CODE NAME IS QUITE FITTING, NO!? JUST AS MY NAME IS QUITE FITTING... CHARLES PALADIN! THE VANGUARD OF JUSTICE! THE LAST, BEST HOPE FOR MANKIND! That's just it Jo... you're the Black Queen... and I'm the White King..."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 4 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

A slab of concrete that rained down following Charles` blasts knocked Jo on the temple- she snarled in response, recoiling her fist and throwing a strong punch at the next piece of annihilated rock that headed her way. She kept up this process, smashing the debris tossed her way at an alarming speed, streaks of reddish pink energy trailing her speedy movements. She threw her fists back at her sides afterward, continuing her flight upward-- until his next laser fired upon her. She hadn`t the time to swerve out of the way- and ended up sailing directly into the blast, but not without flinging a fair amount of psychic energy in front of herself to lessen the blow, even if only slightly. She was shoved back through the air- but a moment later, she clenched her fists a bit tighter, and pushed against the pressure of the blast, ripping through it and continuing up to Charles` level.
"WHITE KING MY FUCKIN` ASS--!" She roared, "DON`T FUCKIN` PRETEND YOU KNOW WHAT`S GOOD FOR HUMANITY...!" This time, she reached out for him once she was near proximity- grabbing him from the back of his head, and forcefully swinging Charles around-- before throwing him back down into the city. Without a hint of hesitation- she sailed down right after him. "YOU`RE! NOTHING! BUT! A! MACHINE--!"

(EXIT CHARLES AND JO) 

Endless Dawn`s Theme - I May Fall
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4