Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

+2
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:42 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
-------------------------------------
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar couldn't help but kind of stare for a moment as Ross started carrying Holden off bridal style--it was--definitely an odd sight. Yes. Once he'd finished staring for a good while in confusion, Gunnar realized that they were leaving, and he gently took Willow's hand, bringing her along as he began following Citizen Ross as he left.

As Cathy explained that Kraven had killed her, Kylie gave a loud, overly exaggerated gasp, and squealed in delight.
"He killed you?! That's so ROMANTIC~! I almost had a boyfriend once, but then I loved him so much that I killed him before we started going out! Oh, he was so nice~" She paused for a moment, smiling as she seemed to reminisce for about two seconds before going back to talking to Cathy. "And of course you can have a unicorn! And it'll be DOUBLE PINK! Strawberry flavor, YAY~! And of course you can take its blood! I didn't know that you liked unicorns so much--I love them, too! I'll make sure that Inqui-qui makes plenty of them, so we can have a whole big MOUNTAIN OF UNICORNS!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Kylie30_zpsa8ec48a2

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:16 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"NO, DON`T TALK TO IT-- JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ROSS." Honestly, you`d think one of Kraven`s more devout followers would know what he looked like...! And while similar, whatever they had summoned was far from Kraven. Inquisitor was not a happy camper. "THIS IS BULLSHIT. WHERE ARE YOU TAKING THOSE? WHERE ARE YOU EVEN GOING? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY AM I STUCK WITH THIS. I DON`T WANT THIS. ROSS. ROSS, STOP." It was actually genuinely frustrating that he was the only one seriously upset about this...! All that effort was for Kraven- not... this thing! "For fuck`s sake, what a waste..." He wasn`t even sure if this whole thing would work a second time. Who was gonna spread despair and chaos and panic with him now...? This actually made him genuinely sad... and also pissed off because fuck Ross like seriously.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:31 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Holden78_zps98188528

ANARKY
olden rause

『 i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line ⊱
become another victim of your conformity 』

Holden was confused. Very confused. This---didn`t look like Kraven at all. But... that was Kraven`s grave, wasn`t it...? It had his name on it... maybe it really was the wrong grave...? Why did Citizen Ross seem so content with this...? The pinkette slowly opened his mouth to say something, nothing coming out just yet- and then he was being picked up. "Wh--?! Shit, dude, fucking let go--!" He sent a glare in Gunnar`s direction from over Ross` shoulders-- he really wasn`t going to do anything about this...!? "I can walk on my own--!" He just kicked and thrashed around a bit, but, Citizen Ross was sort of twenty million times stronger than him. So, he wasn`t really getting himself anywhere with that. As a matter a fact, if he fell from how high about the ground he was right now- Holden was pretty sure he`d die. On impact. Just combust as soon as he hit the ground. That would suck...! 

_________________________________________________________________________________
Anarky`s theme - Motorhead
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:08 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy eyed Ross almost...hungrily...as he came towards her. Dat swag doe... She squeaked a bit as she was handed the football. She stared at it for a second...what was she supposed to do with this? She looked up to say something to Ross, but he was going...and he was loud so the chances he would hear her over his own voice were very slim... The pinkette frowned a bit cause she wanted to ask about HIS blood and stuff...but she also had Daisy, Kylie and the Inquisitor going on, so that was a thing. She waved to the three that were leaving with Ross

"Bye bye, people that I don't know!"

She then looked down at Daisy's crazy-as-fuck eyes and smiled. The crazy...didn't seem to scare her or make her uncomfortable in any way. She had seen similar looks in Kraven's eyes, so Daisy's seemed to bring back good memories. Kylie's own neverending stream of words also seemed to entertain the "nurse".

"Oh thank you! I like to think I'm pretty flawless myself... I'm Cathy~! I really DO like unicorns! You're both really smart girls, aren't you? What are YOUR names...and blood types?"

But there was that dude's voice again. Of course, Cathy knew about the Inquisitor, but she didn't get exactly what was going on. Riiight, she should probably ask how she was alive...and why they kept talking about Kraven.

"Um...Inquisitor Monitor guy? I could totally help you find Kraveykins! He must be in Funland somewhere, shooting clowns or blowing up family homes..."

She sighed dreamily for a second, then looked back at the monitor

"And why don't YOU show yourself..? I remember you were pretty handsome~!"

Except for when he was a weird cyborg thing. Then again...cybernetics were pretty hot.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:15 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Daisy_10

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy still hung onto Cathy's leg, still gnawing on her knee "Cathy? EEEEEEEEEE~!" she squealed, then her gnawing intensified. Of course, then she asked QUESTIONS, Daisy never actually had her blood taken before, so she had no idea. So she made shit up "Uuuuhm... the blood type that turns people into dinosaurs when it gets on people. Yeah, that one." she said with a straight face, looking up and nodding to the big-breasted pinkette. Of course, there was The Inquisitor, Daisy, having decided that Cathy was the bestest person ever, decided to defend Cathy. She got off Cathy's leg and looked up to the camera in the corner of the room "Pleeeeeeeaaaaasseee let me keep her Inquisitor~?" she asked, looking up at the camera with big puppy-like eyes "I'll feed her, and clean her, and take her out for walks, and bathe her! Daisy is very responsible! Yeah? Please let me keeps it! PlllllleeeeeeaaaAAAAAASSSSSEEEeeeee~?!" she begged the camera.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:28 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Aw, thank you~! You're so sweet!" Kylie smiled at Cathy as the pinkette complimented both her and Daisy. "My name's Kylie, and my blood type is AB-! I hear that that's a rare type, so I feel pretty lucky~" Kylie bounced from one foot to the other, listening to Cathy's explanation of where Kraven might be, and she gave a giggle. "Your boyfriend sounds so nice! You're one lucky gal!" And then Daisy started asking the Inquisitor if they could keep Cathy at the base, and Kylie thought that that was a WONDERFUL IDEA-- "Please, please, please~?!" Kylie turned to look at the camera as well, calling up to the Inquisitor. "Pretty please with sugar on top? If you let her stay, we can do all sorts of things together! Like slumber parties and baking cakes and slicing people's arms off and brushing unicorns and braiding our hair and--" And she just kind of went on and on--kind of planning on keeping on going until the Inquisitor said it was okay that Cathy could stay--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:42 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

The Inquisitor was actually so done with dealing with people today. But then Cathy had to go and talk to him, too. Ugh. "... Oh, you have no idea." The smile was ever-evident in his voice, which felt devoid of humor. "If you`ve gotta know, Mosquito- your Kraveykins? Yeah. Nuked two cities and got his ass kicked by Vulture. Rotting ten feet under as we speak. Meant to bring him back- got you instead..." His voice lowered itself into a dissatisfied grumble. "So, as it stands- he`s worm food. Nothing we can do about it..." And then Daisy and Kylie started doing things and he actually got quiet for a bit. He remained quiet, even as the two pleaded endlessly---particular Kylie god that girl did not stop---he seemed almost hell bent on ignoring them, until  finally, he cracked. "jON BON JEEZUS. Just take the stupid thing! And keep it out of my sight! Actually, all three of you- outta here!"

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:59 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy looked a bit confused at Daisy's statement about her dino blood... As a totally epic nurse, Cathy was pretty sure that wasn't a type of blood... But she smiled and nodded for the girl. KYLIE'S answer, however, was actually interesting...she made a mental note of that, maybe once they became best friends she could have some of that. But the Inquisitor to drop a bomb...and that wasn't very nice.

"Oh yeah, he always wanted to nuke a city then get his ass kicked- WAIT.."

She was like...shocked for a second. HE WAS DEAD? On the inside she was like crying and bawling and being depressed...but the dude DID say he brought HER back...so they COULD bring Kravey back! The girls were all sort of talking about her like some sort of pet, but she was actually okay with it, so she just stayed quiet as that happened, thinking about how to bring Kraven back...cause that was gonna be a thing.

"Yeah yeah so they keep me... NOW ABOUT KRAVEY... I can totally find him! And bring him back! And then we can rule the world together~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:09 am

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy threw both fists up into the air triumphantly when The Inquisitor allowed her to keep them "Wub wub!" she cheered, falling backwards and flopping down on the ground, she then continued to flop around on the floor like a fish. This continued until she noticed that Cathy was bothered by the whole Kraven being dead thing, NO MY PRINCESS- Daisy immediately stopped flopping around on the floor and smiled to Cathy "It's okay Cathy we're gonna bring him back but don't tell anyone okay?" she informed Cathy, trying to cheer her up. Daisy then grabbed Cathy by the hand and led her out of the lab, because The Inquisitor wanted them out of there. Yeah, Cathy still wanted to talk to him some more, but Daisy just followed orders "Laaaater Cathy- don't worry~ Kraveykins will be back- my boss will make sure of it- he's really smart." she told the pinkette, still leading her down the halls of The Inquisitor Tower. Of course, she had no idea where to bring Cathy- Daisy spent most of her time searching this building for bugs to eat and toes to bite, so she had no idea what stuff Cathy would want to do, maybe Kylie would know "Kyyyyliee... what do normal people like doing~?" she asked Kylie as she grabbed onto Cathy's hand and started to wrap herself around it like a sloth holding onto a branch.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:47 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Okay! Thank you, Inqui-qui~!" Kylie called to the Inquisitor as she picked up Friendmaker by its handle again, skipping after the other two girls and dragging the sword along with her, humming cheerily. And then, Daisy asked her what normal people liked to do in their free time.
"Hm...well~! We could...um..." she paused for a moment, thinking, then gave a huge grin. "MAKE-OVERS~!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:31 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"
-------------------------

Willow sort of just watched quietly for a while as shit went down, pretty unconcerned with the whole deal considering she hadn't had to dig or anything- and this chick seemed at least somewhat okay- she wasn't trying to touch her boys, after all! The blonde was actually pretty distracted as she stared at all the people around her, and the state of the building, plotting out ways to redecorate and design everything around her. All those people could use major make-overs...! But then Gunnar grabbed her and dragged her after Ross, drawing a squeak from her lips. What was going on...?! Wait- why was Ross carrying Holden-?? "Hey!! Put him down right now, he is mine, only I'm allowed to touch him like that!!!" She yelled after him, scowling and hurrying to keep up.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:54 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Citizen Ross, being Ross, wasn't actually listening to what the other three said. As a matter of fact, he pretty much assumed they were talking about how awesome he was, because he was awesome. And MURICA! So Ross kept on walking out, still holding Holden "SO GUYS I NEED TO SHOW YOU THE PATRIOTS BASE OF OPERATIONS NOW! IT'S AWESOME! I BUILT IT MYSELF! I WAS GONNA GO FOR LIKE- A LOG CABIN- OR A GIANT METAL BALD EAGLE- BUT APPARENTLY THE TROOPS WANTED SOMETHING PRACTICAL! NOT THAT I KNOW WHAT THAT WORD MEANS BUT YEAH I GOTTA SHOW YOU THIS STUFF!" he told them with a big smile as he walked right out of the tower, completely ignoring The Inquisitor who was still pissed at what Ross had done.
(EXIT)

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:38 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar figured that Willow was expressing enough distaste in Ross carrying Holden to count for both of them--honestly, at this point, Gunnar was more concerned with just getting out of the tower, and away from all of the creepy little girls. He honestly had to wonder if the Inquisitor had a thing for little girls or something--because why would his tower just be full of little girls otherwise--it was--even creepier when you thought about it that way--
Either way, now they were finally leaving--and Gunnar spent no extra time in hurrying out of the tower after Ross, pulling Willow along with.

*Exit Gunnar and Willow*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:27 pm

Cathy frowned but she was taken away so there wasn't much she could do. At least Daisy seemed confident that they were bringing Kravey back, so that's good!

"Oh, make-overs sound-"

Daisy crawling up her arm. That was happening... Cathy looked a bit confused, but then shrugged and smiled.

"You comfy, there? Anyway, we could give the UNICORNS some make-overs! Like...from having blood...to NOT having blood!"

She nodded, yeah that sounded pretty cool. No need to think about Kraven or anything, cause he was totally coming back! Daisy said it herself, the Inquisitor was super smart and things, of course he was gonna bring Kraven back. No problem...yeah.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:13 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Surpri10

Daisy

Daisy began to try and climb the walls of the hallway, to no avail, she would just keep falling down. She was trying to reach a beetle somewhat higher up on the wall. Then Kylie mentioned make overs, to which Daisy gave Kylie a look as if she grew three more heads "Mac-novers...? What are those!? Are they crunchy and covered in soot!? I wanna eat one~!" she suddenly got very excited over the notion that she could be eating whatever this 'Mac-nover' is! And then Cathy added the part of taking blood from unicorns "Huh...?" Daisy slowly looked to Cathy, then, suddenly, a huge smile erupted on her face "I LIKE THIS IDEA LOTS~! WE SHOULD TAKE BLOOD FROM UNICORNS!" she cheered happily, before returning to trying to get that beetle high up on the wall.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Hm~ Do you think that the unicorns are done yet, though? I just asked Inqui-qui about them around ten minutes ago, after all! And patience is a virtue~" she smiled cheerily at the two other girls, then heard Daisy's question and gave a little giggle, replying, "A make-over is when you re-do your hair and put on make-up and paint your nails and stuff to look really pretty! I love doing make-overs, they're so much fun! Have you two ever done them before~?"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Cathy watched Daisy all climbing walls and not understanding make-overs and stuff. Then Kylie was being super hyper too. It perplexed her that she actually did not seem as hyper as people accused her of being, when compared to these two. She sighed as Kylie told her there probably weren't unicorns just yet...

"BAH! I kinda wanted them now... But FIINE I guess regular people make-overs could be kinda fun too.."

She then grinned, taking out the pair of giant scissors she had often used for things

"Oh I used to do my own make-overs all the time! I'd just hide behind Kraveykins and change all of the things and come out looking FANTABULOUS~!"

Her eyes sparkled happily as she remembered the good old times...then she remembered dying. Right. To get THAT out of her mind, she held up the scissors like a trophy

"WHO'S FIRST~?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:40 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 3 Surpri10

Daisy

Daisy stared at Kylie when she talked about make overs, she had no idea what Kylie was talking about. The pinkette might has well of talked about string theory to Daisy "I dunno what that is so I'm gonna smile and nod okay?" and then she smiled, and nodded. Then Cathy said the idea was fine, though Daisy didn't care, what SHE DID CARE ABOUT ARE THOSE SCISSORS. HOLY FUCK NUGGETS THOSE THINGS WERE AWESOME. Daisy quickly squirmed over to Cathy like a worm then started to lick her scissors "I like pointy things." she spoke candidly, continuously licking said scissors.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Okey dokey!" Kylie grinned at Daisy when she said that she was just going to smile and nod. And then, Cathy took out a huge pair of scissors--and Daisy said that she liked sharp things-- "I like sharp things, too! See~?!" Kylie proceeded to hoist Friendmaker high up into the air, the giant knife absolutely dwarfing the small girl as she held it up in the air, grinning and looking like the thing weighed absolutely nothing--only for Kylie to soon let it rest on the ground again with a heavy clang. "Friendmaker here has stuck with me through thick and thin~" she cooed, lovingly stroking the blunt side of the knife, before looking over at the other two girls and beaming. "Daisy, you spoke up first, so we can give you a make-over, first! Ooh, this is gonna be fun~!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:17 pm

"Hey silly, you gotta stop the licking for a bit so we can do your make-over~!"

Cathy said, smiling as she pat Daisy on the head. She did pause for a moment to look at Friendmaker. That was a NICE blade...She had noticed it before, but things sort of needed to be shoved in Cathy's face for her to actually pay attention to them. Being held up in the air by a tiny girl worked too.

"Oh pretty~! That looks SHARP!"

She looked at it with admiration, absently patting Daisy's head still.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Daisy

Daisy looked up at Friendmaker next, also smiling "I like pointy things." she repeated, staring at it. Of course, The Inquisitor didn't trust Daisy with things like giant scissors, she would run with them, and that wasn't safe. So instead Daisy got things like explosives, traps, stuff that was just as destructive if not more, but not as cool to show off. Somehow Daisy managed to cause less damage with explosives than sharp and pointy things. So anyways, Daisy still didn't know what a make over was, so she assumed it involved eating things and almonds "COOL~! CAN I EAT IT NOW!?" she asked, looking up at Kylie.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:37 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Aw, thank you~!" Kylie beamed at Cathy when she complimented Friendmaker--then looked to Daisy, who seemed pretty eager to get started on the make-over. As far as Kylie knew, whenever Daisy asked if she could eat something, that meant that she was super excited to get going and start things! That, or she was hungry. But, Kylie was going to assume the prior, this time around! "Well, before we start, we're going to need a mirror! That's an important tool for any make-over! So--FOLLOW MEEE~!" And so, she skipped off down the hall, dragging her giant blade all the way, up until she got to one of the bathrooms of the tower. "There's a mirror in here that we can use!"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:01 pm

Cathy put her hands on Daisy's shoulders.

"You can eat whatever you want as soon as we're done~!"

She sat Daisy down on a random chair she found...cause there were random chairs around.

"Hmm..I think we could use a little bit of mascara, pink highlights, and...I'll get my needle."

She took out a syringe and giggled

"Yeah, you definitely have way too much blood right now. You're gonna look so pretty when we're done~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Daisy

So Daisy was brought forward to the mirror "ALMONDS!" she cheered, staring at herself in the mirror "Who's this bitch!? Can I EAT HER EYES!?" she asked, then she started to lick the mirror. Of course, with the way this was going, it was very likely this 'make-over' would KILL HER, but Daisy didn't realize this, she was pretty innocent about it too. So Daisy continued to attack her own reflection as Cathy said she had too much blood "Ooh! Ooh! Ooooh! DO YOU KNOW WHAT WE NEED!? PLASTIC SPORKS! THEY TASTE SO NICE~! THEY LOOK LIKE AN ICE STICK- BUT TASTE LIKE A UNICORN'S DREAMS~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:11 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"Ooh, I definitely agree!" Kylie exclaimed upon hearing Cathy's choices for the make-over. "Cathy, you're so good at this~!" And then, Daisy suddenly started talking about plastic sporks and how they tasted like a unicorn's dreams. "REALLY~?! I've never had a spork before, I never knew! I want to taste a unicorn's dreams~! Ah...it must taste so nice and sunshiney and full of RAINBOWS AND LOVE~"

Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next