Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

+2
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:41 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Kylie30_zpsa8ec48a2

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

"Oh! Hi there!" Kylie called to the Inquisitor, waving and grinning upwards as well, because well--she really didn't know where the guy was, either. It didn't matter, though! He was talking to them, and--HE HAD AN IDEA ABOUT UNICORNS! "You have an idea about unicorns?! TELL US TELL US TELL US TELL US TELL US TELL US!" Kylie bounced around excitedly, SO EXCITED TO HEAR ABOUT UNICORNS. Unicorns were basically the best things ever.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:15 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"All the hands!" The Inquisitor replied, sounding oddly chipper. It couldn`t be said whether he saw Daisy munching on that hand or not--but, he seemed to approve. "i`M GOING TO MAKE UNICORNS.......... WITH HANDS. Like, human ones. Scare the crap outta those prissy-haired Vultures. It`ll be perfect. I`ll stick `em on your level of the tower, alright, Kylie? Be gentle. BUT YES. I`m making unicorns with hands. Hands on both ends. To make up for the lack of landsharks around this stupid place, ugh---but, yeah, the front and back legs---HANDS. All the hands. Fuck, I love hands. This is gonna be so cool."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:37 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Daisy_10

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy stood there smiling up at the ceiling as she listened to The Inquisitor "..." woah, unicorns with hands. Daisy jumped up trying to reach the ceiling, though to no avail "Ooooh~ Do you need my hands~? Daisy has hands~!" he announced before falling over, and rolling over into a wall. She then crawled over to Kylie and bit on her leg "Kylie~ Let me eat your feeties~!" she moaned as she tried to nibble on the pinkette's legs.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Kylie Deorio
Joy

"On my floor?! YAY~!" Kylie did a little twirl, throwing her arms up into the air in excitement. This was so cool! Unicorns! WITH HANDS! SHE COULD PAINT THEIR NAILS HOLY SHIT--As she was so busy thinking about all of the beautiful rainbow of colors that she was going to paint the unicorns' nails, she felt a nibbling on her leg--and looked down to see Daisy, giggling slightly. "Oh, you're so CUTE! Daisy, I still need my feeties right now--I use them for standing and running and hopping and dancing and kicking people's faces in! But, I promise, once I don't need my feeties anymore, you can have them, okay?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:09 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Citize10

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, Citizen Ross punched through the front door of The Inquisitor Tower, walking right into the building, holding Kraven's grave over his shoulder "HONEY I'M HOME! JUST AS PROMISED I BROUGHT THE SAINT'S COFFIN!" he cheerfully announced, walking straight into the dark, monotone, dreary halls that made up The Inquisitor Tower. Happily walking into the building without even so much as stopping to look at the horror show that was the interior of this building, Ross thought back. It was really The Inquisitor's idea to do this, The Inquisitor had the means to bring Kraven back too. Hell, all Ross did in this was get yelled at to bring in Kraven's grave. That was his one job, and even then it had taken him two days to getting around to actually doing it. But he had finally returned with the coffin "OKAY SO I GOT IT! SHOW ME TO THE LAB INQUISIPAL!"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:25 am

Kylie Deorio
Joy

Kylie was about to explain to Daisy the finer points of needing feetsies to do plenty of important things--but then, she heard somebody come in through the door.
"VISITORS~!" she squealed excitedly, grabbing the handle of Friendmaker and running off down the hall to meet the new arrivals--dragging the giant knife with a horrible grating sound the entire way. As soon as Ross came within view, she dropped the knife again, running around him in circles excitedly. "HELLO THERE~! You're just in time! Inqui-qui just told us that we're getting UNICORNS! WITH HANDS! ISN'T THAT GREAT~?!" She honestly looked a bit silly as she ran around and around the guy--considering that he was more than a foot taller than her.

Meanwhile, as Gunnar followed Ross inside, he couldn't help but kind of stop and stare at the tiny pinkette running in excited circles around his new employer...and then he saw the huge knife on the ground. Oh. That was a thing. He kind of--decided to keep quiet--hoping not to attract any attention--from the excited little girl--

Kylie's Theme - Smile!

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:28 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Daisy_10

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy stood there sitting on the floor with a blank expression on her face, her eyes dilated as Kylie spoke to her "I can have your featies when you're done~!? Oohohohohohohooo~ Yay~" he she spoke, before hearing the entrance of Citizen Ross. Daisy scurried over to the noise like a rat, and just stared up at Ross and Gunnar as Kylie greeted them. She then stared at them, for an extended period of time. With a stare that could invoke nightmares. And this stayed until Daisy started to sniff Gunnar, she began to circle him, a strange smile on her face as she smelled him "Ooooh~ I smell hamsters~ Heheheheheh- lunch~!" she moaned, grabbing Gunnar's back with her tiny hands.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:42 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

THE MASTERMIND

"I WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING VOLUNTEER HANDS." Was the Inquisitor`s booming response to Daisy. Kylie`s enthusiasm to having the unicorns on her floor was pretty cool, though. At least she would put them to good use. Paint their nails and shit. Oh, wow- that was gonna freak Vulture out. The Inquisitor was so down with that. He had been about to give Kylie a formal request to paint the hand-unicorn`s nails, actually- but then Ross.
"Jon bon Jeezus, took you long enough! Seriously- it`s been, what, two days? Some bullshit right there. It is so hard to believe that out of millions of sperm, you were the fastest. People like you are allowed to breed. Why is that?" He sort of just kept going and going; all while Kylie was doing laps around Ross and such. A fine bunch of individuals were gathered here, obviously. "But, yeah. Lab`s a few floors up. Be quick about this, alright?! We`ve got a show to put on...!"

Holden, meanwhile, was terrified. He remained oddly close to Gunnar, keeping Willow at his side as well. As if the fact that he`d been trembling since they approached the tower wasn`t enough-- when the Inquisitor`s voice flickered onto the static-filled speakers again, Holden screeched and jumped nearly a foot into the air. Even with the girl sort of climbing all over his boyfriend and threatening to eat his hamsters- Holden was honestly too terrified to do anything about it. He--just really wanted to get this over with--

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:57 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
-------------------------
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow just followed the rest of the group into the tower with a curious expression- though her nose wrinkled as she saw the horrid state of the building. This... looked horrible! She was already starting to plan for new decorations- when suddenly people appeared. She blinked at Kylie, but gave the girl an entertained smile. "Unicorns, huh...? I hope they look better than this tower...!" She grimaced a little before noticing Daisy- and oh no. That was not okay with her. "... Little girl. Hands off- that is mine. Everything on that body is mine and if you put one more greedy hand on it I'll spike your breakfast with arsenic...!" The blonde glared down at the young girl, reaching out to pick her small hands off of Gunnar with a rather unpleased expression on her face. "... The pink haired one right here is mine too, don't try anything with him either!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:07 am

Citizen Ross
???
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Ross smiled to Kylie when she spoke of unicorns "OH REALLY!? HAHA! AWESOME! UNICORNS WITH HANDS!? THAT'S EVEN BETTER THAN UNICORNS! YOU'VE TOTALLY GOTTA GIVE ME ONE! AND YOU GOTTA PAINT IT RED, WHITE, AND BLUE! AND HAVE A HOOKER RIDING ON IT! HOOKERS ARE AWESOME! HAHA!" and then Ross just kinda kept on walking, towards the stairs. He motioned for the trio to follow him, and he was quite sure Daisy and Kylie would do the same too "COME ON GUYS... I'VE GOT SOMETHING COOL TO SHOW YOU! OH-" he looked at Daisy, then away again "DON'T MIND HER- SHE SCARES THE BIRDS AWAY." he informed Gunnar, Willow, and Holden before making it to the lab. As compared to the rest of the building, which was crap, the lab was fully automated, chrome colored, and cleanly. It was the exact opposite of the rest of the building "INQUISIPAL! I'M HERE! IS- IS THERE LIKE SOMETHING I NEED TO DO- LIKE- A MACHINE!? DO- DO IT EAT IT? DO I... LICK IT? DO I AUDIT IT!?" he asked, with each question he got more nervous, as if he was at a test.

Daisy began to lick the back of Gunnar's clothes, but then Willow happened, which made Daisy absolutely terrified of the blonde. Daisy scurried back behind Kylie, peaking her head out to look at the trio with an expression of absolute shock on her face, and she shook "Kylie... they're scary... we... we should eat their toes when they're not looking. No- we need to find Flippy the Pig.... Flippy the Pig needs to gas them.... we should get the blonde's tubes tied but don't tell anyone okay...?"

"MURICA! FUCK YEAH! MCDONALDS! FUCK YEAH! WALLMART! FUCK YEAH! BASEBALL! FUCK YEAH! NFL! FUCK YEAH! MURICA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:19 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Gunnar13_zps01bbf754

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar kind of stared at Daisy as she circled him, apprehensive, to say the least--and when she mentioned eating his hamsters, he seemed absolutely mortified, and quickly put up his hands over his scarf, pulling it up a bit further defensively, to keep the little ham hams safe--and then Daisy sTARTED LICKING THE BACK OF HIS JACKET AND IT WAS DISGUSTING AND WOW HE WANTED TO GET AWAY FROM THIS LITTLE GIRL--and then Willow happened and Daisy scurried away. Gunnar sighed in relief, looking over at Willow.
"...Thank you. Really. A lot." he said to her earnestly--before quickly pulling over and putting himself really near to Holden and Willow. They could go together! Maybe it would be less creepy for them this way...!

"Okey dokey! I'll be sure to ask Inqui-qui to make you one like that!" she grinned at Ross when he asked if he could have a red, white, and blue hand-unicorn with a hooker on it. Kylie didn't know where she was going to get the hooker, though. Maybe she could just get another hand-unicorn and have it dress up in a sexy cheerleader outfit and have it ride the first hand-unicorn. That could pass as a hooker, right--?
As Daisy shook her arm and whispered to her about the trio, Kylie gave a giggle, answering, fully loud enough for all of them to hear,

"Maybe we could just cut the weenies off the guys, instead! Then, we wouldn't even need to tie the blonde's tubes!" She gave another giggle, then grabbed up Friendmaker again, dragging it along by the handle as she skipped off down the hall to the lab, the metal still making that horrible grating noise as she dragged it, and she called back to Daisy, "C'mon, Daisy, let's go see why our tall-y tall coffin friend is here! He said he's going to show us something cool! I hope that it has to do with sunshine and rainbows~ Rainbows are nice~"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch

Kylie Deorio
Joy
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:51 am

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Tumblr_mu632nzdaX1rbkv5zo1_500_zpse859cc8a

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*
"Won't you try on some clothes for me? I really don't want to have to find my poison again...!"

Willow sort of just stared at the two Inquisitor ladies as they spoke, completely ignoring Ross as he walked away. These two were her main concern. Especially when they started speaking of things such as- wait. Tube tying- cutting off- OH HELL NO! "I need BOTH THEIR WEENIES INTACT, THANK YOU- IF EITHER OF YOU TWO SO MUCH AS THINK OF TOUCHING EITHER OF THEM THERE I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!!!" she screamed, pelting the pair with small poison tablets. She was mad. NOBODY threatened her boys...! "YOU BETTER RUN...!" With a huff, the blonde crossed her arms over her chest and glared after the two, before slowly turning to look at Gunnar and Holden. "... Don't tell me... you're afraid of either of them...?" she asked, raising a brow as she gave the pair a small entertained smirk. This... oh, this would be wonderful...! As long as those filthy whores kept their hands off...! "... Oh. And... I'm sorry, Nugget, Fluffers, Nibbles, and Peanut- I didn't mean to hurt your ears..." Smiling gently, she reached out and stroked Gunnar's scarf a moment before looping her arms through both of theirs, and supplying them both with a kiss on the cheek. "... Make sure and tell me if either of them bug you guys, alright...? I'll poison them in their sleep...!~" Willow giggled slightly then before skipping forward some, curious about what was happening with that dead body- even if they had to go after where the other girls had gone.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:16 am

THE MASTERMIND

"DO NOT LICK IT." A very elongated pause followed that statement. "Simply slide the coffin into the thing for the thing. With that movement- a revolution is in motion...! A world that can experience true despair- at our fingertips!  With this one man... an entire world of chaos is in reach! His name uttered on it`s own, and everyone loses their minds... limitless panic, within reach...! You`ll see what I mean- with Kraven at our mercy and the prissy-haired Vultures outta our way, anything`ll be possible... no one knows how to shake humanity at it`s core like this man! Him and I combined`ll make this cancerous world crumble into bits and pieces on it`s own...! Help it achieve a new level of despairing Nirvana!" He monologued for a while longer, with no real sign of stopping. At some point, he did seem to catch himself, however- "... Okay yeah. So, slide the coffin in. It should work like that."  

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:19 pm

Citizen Ross
???

Daisy spit out her tongue to the trio before jumping on Friendmaker's blunt side, and riding it to the lab rather than, well walking. She just clung onto it like a sloth with a blank grin on her face "Yeeaaaah coffin friend! I hope there's a corpse in there, with a bow- a big bow- a big pink bow- a big pink bow made out of sheep guts~" she then flopped off the sword once they got to the lab, then squirmed on the floor closer to the machine that would deal with this coffin.

Citizen Ross dragged the coffin over to the machine, and slid it right in, before a gigantic tube formed, surrounding the entire coffin "YOU KNOW.... SELDOM DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU'RE PART OF HISTORY... LET ALONE MAKING IT. THIS IS JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS..." suddenly Citizen Ross' voice got a lot darker "Everything changes today. Dead are the days where those foolish sheep run the world. Done are the days of mediocrity and ignorance. Soon a hellish inferno shall encompass the whole world... and punish the sinners of the world. Those who label themselves the 'normal people' and us the 'freaks' or 'villains' will soon learn the real truth. They will know true despair. And the world, it'll be right again. And today... the day the saint Father Death himself returns... will be the day it all happens! Soon, our enemies will have a new understanding of DEATH!" a grin emerged on Ross' face, one of the few times an expression of malice would ever appear on this man's face. And then he ruined any scary image he was building up when he went right back to acting like a fool "M'KAY! LETS DO THIS INQUISIPAL! I SAY WE HAVE A BARBECUE! WITH STRIPPERS! ALL FOR KRAVEN! WITH EAGLES- GIANT BALD EAGLES THAT I CAN RIDE INTO THE SUNSET!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar headed into the lab along with Willow and Holden, making sure to stay close to them. He didn't know if any other insane little girls were going to pop out from behind stuff and jumpscare them or anything, after all--They entered into the lab just in time to hear Citizen Ross' spiel--and honestly, Gunnar actually smiled slightly at the part where Ross mentioned getting back at all of the people who had decided to treat them like trash. Yes--Gunnar liked that idea. A lot.

After Daisy had flopped off of Friendmaker, Kylie dropped the blade, bouncing over to the machine Ross was by, looking at it curiously.
"Despair~?" she said, looking up at Citizen Ross and smiling, then throwing her hands into the air excitedly as she seemed to get an idea. "We should just beat them within an inch of their lives, instead! Then, everyone can be happy! It's the perfect plan~! Ooh, we could bring refreshments, too! Cake and face-punches! Sounds like a really fun time!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kylie Deorio
Joy
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:30 am

Willow Sinclair
*Cyanide Stiletto*

Willow followed along after the rest of the group quietly, though she was humming an eerie tune under her breath and continually glaring at Kylie and Daisy. And then they entered the lab- and she paused, blinking in surprise. This... was much better...! A bit too surgical and sterile for her tastes, but still much cleaner than the rest of the place...! She sort of jumped as the Inquisitor spoke up, eying the speakers suspiciously before shrugging and turning her attention back to Ross as he slid the coffin into place. "... Wow. Talk about a fanatic. I would have never suspected you of that...! Just... don't get so crazy I gotta poison you, kay? Kay." She grinned a little, all in all seeming... to find nothing wrong with what he had said. Perhaps it was the insanity marring her own mind- or perhaps she truly didn't care. Her passion was fashion, not reviving the dead and dominating the world- that was something they could do.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:18 pm

THE MASTERMIND

"That was deep." The Inquisitor`s voice rang after Ross` speech. Admittedly, he was kind of jealous. Maybe he should be working on his despair-y monologues more...
"Ahah... yes. A few more moments, and we`ll breach the line between life and death itself...! Because that definetely hasn`t been done before up until this point in time! We`re revolutionaries, really. Give it a few moments, and the chemicals over... there-" It could be assumed he was pointing at the tubes near the machine- which were currently oozing a bright, green substance into the tube surrounding the coffin. "--will undo the rigor mortis process, returning our corpse to it`s beautiful not-as-dead-looking state; then restart the heart, send all the senses back into the realm of functioning shit-- and we`ll have ourselves a prophet! To blow up shit with-!" He didn`t really sound ready to stop talking just yet-- but, the coffin up and popped out of the tube, signaling the end of the Inquisitor`s reanimation process. "... That was quick. NOW, ARISE, MY PROPHET OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION AND ETCETERA--! EVERYONE, EVIL LAUGH WITH ME. BWAHAHAHA--!"  

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:23 pm

Citizen Ross
???

Ross gave a random camera in the corner of the room a thumbs up "THANKS!" apparently he knew where the Inquisitor was watching from. Of course, the others said stuff too, but Ross didn't say anything in return to them. He just listened to The Inquisitor's DESPAIR talk then followed his lead, the large, burly man laughed maniacally "BWAHAHAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHA! BWA! BWAHA! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" except he sucked at it, a lot. When the machine finished, the coffin popped out of the machine, landing right in front of the group inside the room "IT. IS! DOOOOOONE! THE DAWN OF A NEW AGE IS UPON IS!"

Also Daisy laughed too.

[center]
Citizen Ross Theme - TEAM AMERICA[/center
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:32 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Gunnar moved a hand upwards to shift his scarf up a bit to cover his mouth--maybe he could just pretend to be laughing if nobody could see his mouth--yeah--he was just--really quiet--
Honestly, he was a bit skeptical of the green ooze in the tubes actually doing its job, but when the coffin popped out of the machine, he had to admit that he was curious if it had actually worked...

But of course, Kylie had laughed along during the evil-laugh-fest. Though, she was more--giggling--as usual--honestly it didn't sound very evil--maybe she was just getting excited about the hand-unicorns again--
"Is he gonna pop out like a jack-in-the-box?!" she asked excitedly, grinning as she saw the coffin pop out of the machine. "Do you think he's gonna want a unicorn, too--?"

Kylie Deorio
Joy
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:34 pm

The coffin opened dramatically slow...and out of it came...

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

...NOT KRAVEN.

"I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS DESTINED FOR GREAT THINGS~!"

Cathy's chirpy voice cried, apparently having heard the Inquisitor and Ross talking about...whoever they were rising. And they were rising HER...so obviously SHE was the prophet of whatever, right? She sat up and looking at the coffin...then her eyes widened and she jumped out of it quickly, dusting herself off.

"Eww who put me in there? It's so 2014. WAIT WHO SAID UNICORNS...? I want one. Like right now."

She then actually looked around at the people that were laughing like maniacs for the first time. They were an...interesting bunch... But before she questioned anything that was going on, she felt the best thing to do right now was to join in the evil laugh, purely out of habit.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH! YES DESTRUCTION~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:47 pm

THE MASTERMIND

"... THE FUCK IS THAT."
After a sort of elongated pause that came with Cathy`s appearance, The Inquisitor`s roar of an evil laugh came to an abrupt stop. Clearly, Inquisitor not happy. Inquisitor mad. "... How did you even screw this up?! YOU HAD ONE JOB. GRAB THE COFFIN AND BRING IT HERE. HOW DID YOU DO THIS. THIS IS NOT A KRAVEN. WHAT IS THAT THING. NOT WHAT I ORDERED, THAT`S WHAT. ROSS, KILL IT. WITH FIRE." 

❝ everybody, PANIC!  ❞

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:54 pm

Citizen Ross
???

Ross stared at Cathy as she emerged from the coffin. You would expect him to be absolutely appalled at the failure at hand, but a few seconds later his usual big smile popped up on his face "WWWOOOOAH! AWESOME! I DIDN'T KNOW KRAVEN WAS NOT ONLY A CHICK- BUT A CHICK WITH BOOBS! THIS IS AWESOME-" then The Inquisitor spoke. This really confused Ross. This wasn't Kraven? What? They DID dig this out of Kraven's grave "WAIT- SO THIS ISN'T KRAVEN...? OH..." Ross looked quite perplexed "WELL BUMMER- I STILL THINK WE CAN TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH THE STRIPPER THOUGH-" Ross commented "I'M PREEEEEETTY SURE THAT'S KRAVEN THOUGH- PRETTY SURE-"

Daisy stared at Cathy as she popped out of the coffin. Suddenly, the girl's jaw dropped, her eyes widening. HOLY SHIT. IT WAS THE MOST MAGNIFICENT CREATURE DAISY HAD EVER SEEN IN HER LIFE. Daisy waddled over to Cathy and grabbed her leg, hanging onto it like a sloth as she stared up at Cathy "Hey I'm your leg now but don't tell anyone okay...?" she told Cathy, still staring up at her with her rather large eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker

Now, he wasn't certain, but...Gunnar was pretty sure that the pinkette who hopped out of the coffin wasn't Kraven. And The Inquisitor's obvious frustration over the subject seemed to reaffirm that. ...Had they done all of that digging for nothing, then? He couldn't help but sigh at the prospect. Where had things gone wrong...? The grave had said Kraven's name on it, after all...

As Cathy emerged from the coffin, Kylie gave a huge grin and bounced over to her. Then, after Daisy had latched onto Cathy's leg, Kylie proceeded to bounce in circles around Cathy, beginning to talk to her cheerily,
"Omigosh! You were dead a second ago, right? But now you're alive again! Wow! Who was it who killed you? Was it your boyfriend?! Was he super special awesome?! Awww, you're so lucky! Ooh, I love your hair ties! You have to let me braid your hair sometime! And of course you can have a unicorn! Inqui-qui's gonna make them since Char-Char's are taking way too long to get here! And you can have one that's aaany color you want! Oh, also, they have hands, SO WE CAN PAINT THEIR NAILS!" Well. Kylie was excited--

Kylie Deorio
Joy
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:18 pm

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // The Inquisitor Tower (Vacant) (Ruins) - Page 2 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy was still laughing evilly when the Inquisitor started talking about killing her with fire... But the word "Kraven" stood out, and she stopped, looking at the Inquisitor then at Ross. He called her a stripper? Aw, that was so sweet~! Still, they thought she was Kraven? Well...the Inquisitor obviously didn't, but why would anyone think she was Kraven?

"Um...I'm not Kraveykins, but I sorta like...own him, so that's pretty close, right?"

She said, smiling devilishly at Ross, since she wasn't sure where the Inquisitor's voice was coming from...

"What's that voice by the-?"

She felt something on her leg. What...A girl? She looked down and...seemed okay with it.

"Oh hi there~! Aren't you a cutie? I see you're on my leg, yeah...don't worry, it'll be our secret! Were you the one that was talking about unicorns before...?"

Except woah, Kylie happened. That was hard to miss. Cathy couldn't help but smile even more, the other pinkette's energy was contagious!

"Yeah Kravey killed me cause he loved me so much! It was amazing~ WOW you talk fast! I TOTALLY WANT UNICORNS THOUGH! Can I have a pink one? And and can I like...take its blood and stuff too? I bet unicorn blood is MARVELOUS~!"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Citizen Ross
???

Ross shook his head "I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS LEGIT! YEAH!" Ross walked over to Cathy in the most swag way possible, then shoved a football into her arms "HERE! HAVE A FOOTBALL!" then he walked back to Gunnar, Holden, and Willow "ALRIGHT! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED GUYS! GOOD JOB! WE'LL BE LEAVING NOW!" he happily announced, seeming rather eager to leave before The Inquisitor screamed and yelled and screeched at him more. So he just picked up Holden bridal style then started walking "COME ON GUYS! I HAVE ANOTHER PLACE I NEED TO SHOW YOU GUYS!"

Daisy still stared up at Cathy, a huge, demented smile on her face accompanied with a look in her eyes that showed true madness "OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO PERFECT THANK YOU~!" she squeeled, holding onto Cathy's leg even more "I don't even know your name but yeah I LIKE YOU OKAY~?" she then nodded anyways, gnawing at Cathy's knee as Kylie did her thing too. In unison the two girls were a destructive and highly annoying force to be reckoned with. Also they could make your eardrums bleed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next