Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:05 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop - Page 2 Final_11

Yuri Dragovich
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri slowly moved towards Ryder, limping towards him. When Ryder's punch connected with his face, the man was only deterred for a moment. The strike didn't stop him, he didn't even seem to feel it. He just kept on moving towards Ryder like a hulking behemoth. He no longer felt pain, nor fear and weakness. He was deadset on reaching his goals. it wasn't even sure if he was conscious anymore. Yuri was just moving towards Ryder with seemingly dead eyes, he had completely forgot what he was fighting for, only fighting because he knew that he was fighting FOR something. What that was he no longer remembered, he just knew he had to beat this man before him. Then, Kraven reached Ryder, his shadow loomed over Ryder. The man slowly moved up his arm, ready to deliver a final blow to Ryder. But then, his arm lowered. Yuri fell froward, leaning on Ryder "..." he moved his arms to give Ryder a hug "Don't you give up... asshole..." he whispered before dropping to the ground in front of Ryder. His face facing the sky, his eyes dead and staring out into nothing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Final Kraven Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:38 am

The Walls // Paladin HQ Rooftop - Page 2 Ryder15_zps6cd5cd07

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
-------------------------------------
“I'm not a murderer...I'd never sink so low...I'm...not...him..."
-------------------------------------

Ryder watched in utter horror as Yuri seemed to simply shrug off his punch--and then, the hulking man just kept coming closer and closer--Ryder could tell that he was at his limit--he couldn't take another hit--but Yuri was already rearing back to deliver another one. Ryder closed his eyes on sheer reflex--but then...didn't feel any pain. He opened his eyes...only to find Yuri's head leaning on his shoulder. And then...he felt arms wrapping around him in a hug. His eyes went wide as he heard Yuri's last words...and then, although he reflexively tried to catch the man as he fell, he was no help--and Yuri fell to the ground. Ryder stared at the man for a moment, dumbfounded.
This was...an even worse feeling than before. He felt his legs buckle, and Ryder fell down to his knees before the body laying in front of him. And then strangely enough...suddenly...he felt a pricking at the corners of his eyes.

"Dammit...!" he muttered, wiping a sleeve across his face to soak up the budding tears. "Don't make me cry for you...you bastard...!"
Ryder shifted slightly, pulling himself over to Yuri's side. He could barely stand to look at the man's face...but still, he carefully reached over, placing his hand over Yuri's eyes, and carefully shutting them. As he pulled his hand away, Ryder looked upon his long-time rival one last time. Somehow...he looked...almost peaceful. It then occurred to Ryder that this man had essentially passed on to him the ambition of saving the world...but then the sicker side of it surfaced: Ryder realized that he had killed this man and stolen his ambition from him. He looked down at his own hands, seeing the caked on dried blood that had been there for who knows how long...
He really was turning into a monster...wasn't he...?
But--as he then quickly realized--now wasn't the time for sentimentality. He had to get downstairs--he had to get back to everyone else...back to Jo...
Unsteadily, Ryder pulled himself up to his feet, looking away from Yuri, unable to bear looking at the corpse any longer. Killing this man before, when he had still been Kraven--that hadn't been easy. Not at all. But...killing Yuri...had been a whole world of a harder time.

"...You were so close, too..." Ryder murmured under his breath, as if speaking to the dead man next to him. "You were just so close...and I took that from you, didn't I...?" He paused, sighing, before speaking again after a moment. "Maybe...we can compromise...freedom and control together...in a balance...Either way--I'll get that prosperous world that you were hoping for...you can count on it."
And with that, Ryder began walking--moreso limping--towards the stairs leading back down inside. With each step, he felt as if his feet were trapped within leaden blocks--the concept of death had never seemed so real to him before...the concept of hoping, dreaming, wanting something so bad--and then just...being snuffed out...the concept was all too real now...He made his way to the stairs...and turned back just one more time, seeing the bright sun beginning to rise up over the Mohave, casting shadows by Yuri's body as the man lay on the rooftop. "...I'll send someone to get you into a grave later...you deserve it." And then, he turned--heading down the stairs and leaving the rooftop.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Soul Battles
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2