Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Carrion Land

+4
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
8 posters

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next

Go down

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Carrion Land

Post  Not Manchee Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:23 pm

Ivy/Arma
The Girl Who Would Be Armageddon

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Ivyarma3_zpse603140d

Ivy followed Elliot until he suddenly stopped and asked her if she could get someone to come with them.

"Sure!"

She grinned and nodded, and started thinking of who she should ask to come, then thought of Pugsy. Wait a second...She had left Pugsy fighting some guy with a weird weapon that was probably gonna hurt him...with some pink-haired kid and a huge huggable dude that barely talked...She had to find him! And make sure he was okay! What if he was hurt cause she had been stupid enough to get ripped in half?!

"We gotta save Pugsy from the Gumby agent!!!"

She suddenly cried, panicking for a moment and rolling on the ground...but she had to pull herself together. As far as she could see, Vulture Team was basically destroyed...They needed her help. BUT PUGSY. No. She went to the tallest pile of rubble and cleared her throat.

"HEY! WHO WANTS TO COME SCOUTING WITH US?"

She yelled, loud enough for everyone in Carrion Land to hear.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 pm

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

"I'll go." Bunny said, just coming out of a room. "I volunteer. I just finished another room." she said, walking toward the entrance. "Thanks for the invite Ivy." she said, heading to the entrance, seeing Elliot, but seeing as this was a job, she would focus on just that.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:46 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Bravery11_zpsfa4f36ed

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
-------------------------------------
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

Bravery turned, smiling at Gabriel, before speaking to him,
"Hey there! Haven't seen you all day. Want some soup?" He offered the bowl of soup and the spoon to Gabriel, wondering if he was hungry at all. Bravery knew that Gabriel had really thrown himself into training. Sometimes, he'd even have to remind the guy to eat. And he worried about Gabriel a lot, but he didn't know what to say to him to get him to stop pushing himself too hard--so, he let things pass as they would.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:50 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Chelsea16_zps68d31df8

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"Ah, hello there, Rosa!" Chelsea greeted the greenette. As Bunny left, Chelsea seemed a bit disappointed, but she was glad to have Rosa's company, at least. She ate a few more spoonfuls of soup, then looked to Rosa and spoke,
"Hey...Rosa? Are you feeling okay? Everyone's really down after what happened...f-for obvious reasons, yes, but...I just want to know if you're doing okay...?" Chelsea was worried about each and every one of the Vultures who were still left alive after the whole Inquisitor ordeal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:51 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 A03302fc-3949-4514-97fc-1b773bc8f9bb_zps87e51500

Elliot Payne
Red Sun
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Elliot looked to Bunny as she arrived, he didn't mind working with her. He just wanted to know that he didn't see her as a friend, he didn't even view her as an ally either. But her help would be good nonetheless. Elliot nodded to Bunny "Sure... let's go... we can start in the slums..." he told the two before walking out, taking Ivy with him forcibly over his shoulder. They were going to go to The Slums, then precede elsewhere until they understood the entire situation.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm not going to show weakness again, I'll be there to hold the line when the time comes again..."
Elliot Theme - Red Sun

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:57 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Ryder73_zps5c4de318

Ryder Mercy
Curveball
“Do you really think that I’ll be giving up that easily? I don’t think so!”

Ryder shifted slightly in his seat, getting himself into a more comfortable position as he sat on the edge of the bed. He observed as Jo averted her eyes, and he knew that it was a sensitive subject for her. She didn't want to show weakness, he knew that--but people could only take so much, mentally and emotionally. He couldn't help but chuckle as she explained her shooting and smoking withdrawals. They were odd little quirks, but they were endearing, honestly.
"Well, think of it this way--once you get healthy, you'll be able to shoot people much better than you can now. That's an upside, right?" He gave her a smile as he tried to cheer her up, hoping that he'd be able to help a little bit.

Ryder's Theme - Burn My Dread (Reincarnation)
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:58 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Bunny4_zps782c3e69
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou

Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny nodded. She followed after him. (exit)

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:20 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Apossiblejo22_zps9c7c3de4

words that kill
would you speak them to me?
let the world fear us all, it`s just means to an end ↯

An adoring smile forced itself onto Jo`s features as Ryder tried to cheer her up. Why did he insist on being so sweet. She was probably going to get diabetes from his sweetness. Actually, she was saving that line. In case either of them ever needed a laugh later on.
"Doesn`t fix my cigar problem.. but, yeah, that works." She chimed happily, folding her arms behind her head. Jo was actually silent for a brief moment as she forced herself to relax for the first time in about two weeks. She jolted up from her laying position suddenly, hearing Ivy`s voice sounding through the entire base. Scouting? Oh, no. That was just cruel! Jo reached out her hand, falling dramatically back onto her bed. "I wanna gooooo...!" She whined, her statement trailing off into an anxious groan. She kicked her feet slightly under the blankets that covered her, wincing at the action and ceasing a moment later. "This is bullshit -- !! I. I want crutches." She never even got to look at the damage done to her own base! Blasphemy.   

❝ Jo`s Battle Theme - A Stranger I Remain ❞
★☆﹙ l e t    t h e    p u n i s h m e n t    f i t    t h e    c r i m e ﹚
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:16 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

"Yeah, sorry about that..." Fighting down the small pang of guilt for having neglected his boyfriend, Gabriel was about to deny his growing hunger, so Bravery would actually eat his food- but his growling stomach gave him away before he could. Sighing a bit, he smiled and scooted closer before taking the bowl, eating a spoonful of soup tentatively. "Thank you... Here-" Lifting another spoon of soup, he then offered it to Bravery, waiting for him to open his mouth so he could feed him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:36 am

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

"I could find you some crutches, if you want..." Ryder said, feeling bad for Jo since he knew how bad it was being stuck in bed, after his ordeal so long ago after he had fought Kraven in the church. "How about a wheelchair? That would probably be easier on you, right?" Ryder stood, stretching slightly as he did so, then looked around the infirmary, until he sighted a few wheelchairs off in the corner of the room, and pointed them out to Jo. "I could get you one of those, and you could at least see how the base is doing, if you want."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:39 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"To see the people I care about free and happy...I'll fight until my very last breath."

"Hey, no worries!" Bravery grinned, then popped the spoonful of soup into his mouth, eating it happily. Now that things were getting better--if you could call it that--with the base starting to be repaired, Bravery was doing his best to stay in high spirits. He knew that Gabriel tended to get sad easily, and he wanted to help keep him happy. "So, get a lot of training done today?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:08 am

words that kill

Jo sat up in bed again abruptly, wincing a little as she did. She had to be more careful... -- yeah, that wasn`t going to happen. All previous sulkiness she had held before washed off her, being replaced by idealistic joy. "Yeah, yeah! A wheelchair! Bless your dorky, ingenious mind, Ryder!" She chirped, her eye following his glance to the wheelchairs across the room. So long as she could move herself around as she pleased, she would be happy. "What if -- you think I could upgrade it. Like how Kraven did that one time?! Oh, wow -- I want a machine gun on my wheelchair. Don`t think I`ll get to have a duel at sunset with Jade or anything, though.." She joked, sulking into her bed again slightly as she did. She was pretty serious about the upgrade part, though. That wheelchair duel was just. Wow. She remembered watching from the sidelines, briefly having a scuttle with Kraven`s pink haired nurse but generally feeling pretty uneasy about the whole situation due to it being so near High End. Past Jo was a serious square, wasn`t she? Jo briefly contemplated attempting to get out from the bed by herself, but past experiences with trying to actually do things in this state had proved to her that would be pretty impossible. She didn`t really want to ask Ryder for help, though... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:55 am

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Mizuki7_zpsfb206880

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-----
"All is fair in love and war..."
-----

Gabriel always found himself being cheered up by Bravery's seemingly always happy mood- very rarely did the superhero appear to not be happy, and so that was why it hit him especially hard when he was so obviously upset- like he had been when he'd been kept from fighting. Still- his smile and mood were practically infectious, and it showed as Gabriel only smiled more and fed himself another bite of soup. "Mmm... I'm afraid I'll need to either get a new training dummy or repair the old one soon," he admitted quietly- with just the slightest trace of pride in his voice. "... I think I got enough done to stop for the day and hang around you until tonight..." he suggested gently, a bit nervous- he'd been so caught up with training, he knew Bravery had been at least a little neglected... But he felt he'd managed to improve enough for a bit of a break.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:57 am

Rosa Oeste

The Dessert Rose
Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 Tumblr_m2g36cI2T91qg53nto1_500

"Oh Hola Chelsea! I uh... I'm alright... But I feel useless... When we were under attack I couldn't help... When that carrot top came I couldn't do a thing even when I found out how to stop her... My guns were useless... And I couldn't get you out either, but that woman... She barely lifted her hand and got that boulder out of the way..." Rosa said with a frown. "But um... Sorry about Emilia... She seems to not be waking up..." Rosa said as she referred to Emilia in her current condition. The woman was in a coma.

"Mi nombre es Rose West, mi hermano mayor es Diego West. Encabecé la revolución a lo largo de lado porque tuvo un sueño... Ahora tengo un sueño. Mi sueño es para vengar su muerte y continuar con el movimiento en México! Voy a hacer todo en mi poder para hacerlo!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh, Rosa...You put up a good fight, though!" Chelsea said in response to Rosa's description of her fight with Sami. "I know that I wouldn't have survived for even a second...I know that it can be really disheartening when you think that you can't do anything, but you can't give up, okay? And I'm sure that Emilia will be just fine...Everything will be just fine!" She gave Rosa a big smile, trying to cheer her up. She was almost trying to cheer herself up, too. Obviously, everything wasn't fine. But she wished that it would be...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder grinned, unable to hold in the chuckle that was produced at seeing Jo's enthusiasm for getting a wheelchair.
"You'd kick Jade halfway across the prison in a wheelchair duel any day, machine guns or not," he said as he walked across the room, retrieving one of the wheelchairs and bringing it over to the side of Jo's bed. "Can you get in yourself, or do you need some help?" He asked because he didn't want to embarrass Jo by helping her if she didn't need it.
For a moment, he wondered if this was really okay. He was no doctor, so he didn't know if it was alright for Jo to be up and about yet, in a wheelchair or not. However, he felt that it could probably be good for her to get out of the infirmary and see how the base clean-up was coming along. Some serious progress had been made, after all.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

"Until tonight? Are you going somewhere tonight?" Bravery asked Gabriel curiously. "Can I come with you?" In truth, Bravery had been missing Gabriel--a lot. He'd been wanting to spend more time with him, but he had always thought that he was bothering him by interrupting his training. Still, now that he was spending time with him now, he didn't even realize how magnetically clingy he was becoming.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:30 pm

words that kill

Jo smirked. "I totally would." She said coolly, her smile growing as she imagined the scene.
"It`s pretty sad that Jade is to me what Kraven is to you, though... You get the psychotic nun and I get the rapist. Unfair." She commented, watching as Ryder brought a wheelchair across the room, halting it at her bedside. "A few weeks ago I would be thinking about a wheelchair duel with the Inquisitor! But, ahah, he`s kinda dead." She really liked to remind people of that fact. In the past couple weeks, she had been doing that pretty frequently. To poor Ryder, especially, since she was spending most of her time with him. Jo blinked as Ryder asked if she needed help - a light pink hue dusted over her cheeks as she looked away for a moment. "... I need help." She admitted in a quiet mutter. Her hand reached to rub her other arm, which was a nervous habit of her`s, but she quickly winced at the gesture and let her hand fall down helplessly. Jo picked the bowl of soup off her lap and gently placed it on her bedside table, a pained grimace on her face as she did. She gently tugged away her bed sheets - revealing that she was wearing a black tank top and some shorts, which she usually wouldn`t be caught dead in. But she supposed since it was just Ryder here, it would be okay. Jo offered her hand to him, still refusing to meet his gaze.
"... You tell anyone you had to help me with this, and I might accidentally let it slip that our friendly neighborhood gang leader is still a virgin. So, shut it," 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:14 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

As Jo made her last statement, Ryder's eyebrows raised in surprise. When had he told her that? When had anyone been told that ever? He couldn't remember telling anyone! He in fact couldn't remember having let it slip so casually back in the bar, when he had been hanging out with Jo and Jack. So right now, it kinda seemed like Jo was either really perceptive or some kind of badass psychic lady.
"I don't have any idea what you're talking about," he said with a small awkward, embarrassed laugh as he began to help her into the wheelchair. Moving Jo carefully, so not to aggravate her injuries, he eventually managed to get her seated in the wheelchair, then walked behind it, taking the two handles and pushing her off towards the entrance of the infirmary. "Anywhere in particular that you want to go?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:41 pm

words that kill

"Ahah -- yeah, you do." Jo persisted as Ryder helped her into her wheelchair. He did a pretty good job of doing so - her injuries didn`t take any further aggravation as she plopped herself down into the seat. She shifted slightly, trying to make herself comfortable. Jo frowned, feeling Ryder grip the handles of the chair and gently push her along. She could have done that herself! But, for now at least, she decided she didn`t have a problem with this arrangement, considering it gave Ryder an excuse to not leave her. She paused for a moment, considering her answer, when a look of realization flashed over her features. "Hold up. We aren`t done talking about this yet," She said, tilting her head back completely to look up at the redhead. "I asked Jack to remember it for me and everything! Something about pickles -- and not wanting to dip your pickle into a girl who tried to stick a knife in you -- Oh my god, you called it sour cream --" Jo rambled, trying to further recall the distant memory. Really, she was going more so after what Jack had told her about the night, considering she couldn`t remember much of it for obvious reasons. "... Also, you said you didn`t like mayo. Which.. I kinda thought meant something eeeelse..." She trailed off. Wynn`s first impression being that he joyfully tackle hugged Ryder, affectionately calling him 'Ry-Ry' didn`t help much either at the time. "But. Uh - yeah. Blackmail." 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder's face only got redder and redder as Jo continued on, his mind scrambling to find an answer as to exactly what Jo was going on about. Wait--she had asked Jack? Wait...oh.
Oh no.
That night at the bar--!

"Did I actually say all that...?" Ryder asked, facepalming for a moment, hoping that nobody had overheard Jo. "Remind me to never get drunk again..."
As embarrassing as it was to him, he knew that it was probably a good memory for Jo. Just her, Jack, and Ryder all together in the bar, hanging out like friends--almost as if they weren't generals in a gang war where they could very easily lose their lives. Lose their lives...just as Jack had. That night at the bar seemed like it had happened so long ago...when really, it was only a few months back...Everything had been going so fast, that he nearly hadn't realized how short of a time that this had actually been going on for.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:36 pm

words that kill

Jo`s smile grew as she noted Ryder`s reddening face -- she forgot how much she loved messing with him! Everything had been so serious as of late, she almost never got the chance to do so. She choked back a giggle for a moment, but gave in and doubled over in rather loud, obnoxious laughter. She immediately winced again and straightened herself up. She hoped someone overheard her. "If you keep hanging out with me like you are now, it`s bound to happen again." She chimed, sinking into her wheelchair slightly. Jo knew she was quite honestly an immature person -- she was just better at hiding that side of her. However, around closer friends like Ryder, Jack, Henry -- heck, even Bunny and Emilia occasionally, it showed. It showed a lot.
"Ahah... sour cream... -- Right, right!" The blunette sat up, correcting her posture. "I.. don`t really have anywhere in particular I wanna go, honestly. You can pick." She smiled pleasantly up at him.    

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Inner City // Carrion Land - Page 2 IMG_000053

Emilia stirred from her sleep, and awoke with great grogginess. "Huh wha?" She said and slowly got up, but then fell back down. Rosa sighed and gave Chelsea a smile. "Hey... If you ever need a favor... You can count of my army of Mexicans finest and myself..." Rosa said and heard a commotion in the infirmary. Emilia was awake and back in action... Kind of.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:29 pm

Ryder Mercy
Curveball

Ryder had been about to reply to Jo, but then, suddenly, he heard some stirring from across the room, and as he looked--he saw Emilia trying to get up.
"Holy--Jo, Emilia's awake!" Ryder wheeled Jo's wheelchair over as he went to the side of Emilia's bed, looking at the woman who had just woken from her coma, shock and relief apparent on his face. "Emilia, can you hear me? How are you feeling?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:32 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind," Chelsea gave Rosa a big smile. She could hear the commotion coming from the infirmary, and began wondering what was going on. "Do you hear that? What do you think is happening...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 43 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next