Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 31 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 31 JadeCurtissfull295387

"What the..." Jade said when he was picked up into the air by Sami. He turned the Sami, now getting a clear look of her. "How would you like to know..." Jade said as he raised his cane to hook around her neck. "That I can make us BOTH Plummet to our deaths right here and now. I have no qualms about that. What's it gonna be?" Jade said with a grin.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 31 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:48 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 31 Sami-1

"Hehe...funny." she smirked. "Cause that cane isn't going to save your life Jade..." she split her legs, and started to spin, very very fast, sort of like a fire cracker. After that, she let go of his hand, letting him fly toward the ground, twisting her body to get away from the cane sword. She lost a bit of altitude, but not enough to make her fall. "SAY YOUR YIELD! AND I WILL SPARE YOUR LIFE!" she yelled at him. She ha the speed to save him...it was his choice.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

When Jade began to spin, he cursed himself. But he refused to give up... Sure he was falling to his death, but he hated this bitch, and promising to save him. HA! That is lie, and he knows it is. He didn't trust anyone, why would they send assassin after him, JUST TO FUCKING SPARE HIM!? It was a joke... She was a joke... Like this situation. Like all of them they were jokes... Ill fated jokes, that had one stupid punch line, that NO ONE LAUGHED TO. Never take a chance, and always be prepared... That was his life... Even now... Always... Be... Prepared... And he refused to lose this place again... Sure it was rubble, but he refused. He had plans and they were fucking it up. "Your a liar... LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" Jade responded as he fell.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:30 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami shrugged.
"SUIT YOURSELF!" she yelled back, and blasted down, landing a few feet where he was gonna land. She crossed her arms, and waited. "Ya Ghoul. We're done here I think. Good job on the knight kid. He was annoying." she said, turning and seeing it was Henry. "Oh its Henry now. Okay then." she smiled. "Come on, I'll get you a cup of coffee back at Highend."

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:36 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 31 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry l was still on his knees, his eyes narrowed into a glare of hatred, accompanied by a broken smile on his face. Henry clenched his fists before standing up, faking a smile to Sami "They both died like dogs..." he said, regarding the corpses of Justus and Jason. Worm was down two officers now, that was the power of the Council of Gentlemen, they truly were the most powerful group of individuals in No Man's Land. Henry began to walk towards Sami "And what of their leader...? What will you do with him...?" he asked as he walked past Sami. Henry was once the weak accountant, he was the voice of reason for Ghoul, he was the guy everyone bullied in Highend. But that Henry was dead, a new Henry now walked among them. Once he walked past her, the man suddenly threw an axe kick down toward's Sami's head with is cybernetic leg, aiming to knock her out in one blow. Enough people had died here today.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami looked up.
"Well, he didn't say 'I yield' so he's gonna di-" And then axe kick. She screamed and hit the ground, everything around her going blurry. "You...son of a bitch..." she said, willing her body to move, but it wouldn't. She wouldn't get up. Her body was saying 'fuck you' at the moment. However, through sheer force of will, she would not black out, but her body wasn't moving. She couldn't do anything.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:01 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry looked at Sami with a face of determination "Sorry Sami... nothing personal..." he told her, she was still up, but she wasn't moving. She was weak enough that Henry could finish her of... he could knock her out... or kill her. Henry seriously considered the notion of killing the woman "..." but no, he wouldn't stoop that low. Henry shook his head "This war needs to end... and for that to happen..." he knew it "I have to kill our boss." he told her bluntly before throwing another kick to her face "Sorry... but this needs to end..." Henry knew that this was indeed a horrible idea. If the Don figured out that Henry defected then the bomb in his skull would go off. Henry needed to make sure that no one knew his true whereabouts.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami grunted and hit the ground. She was out cold. But she knew, this was not going to go unpunished.

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:38 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Jade didn't know whether Sami was telling the truth or not, but he certainly didn't expect this to happen. He pictured his death being more poetic then this... This just feels empty and anti-clematic. Well... It looked like this was the end, that he was going to make a big splat on the ground, and be nothing but a smudge on the tar ground of ruined streets. It was funny, it was symbolic in a way, falling from grace in a way, and being a smudge in society which was ruined anyway. He body made contact in the ground, and his arm snapped, it was sickening to hear it, and Jade blinked... "I'm alive?" he asked not understanding the logic, but his left arm was broken. He also noticed that he was on a body of some kind... Weird... Which body is this? "Hello? Justus? Are you there?" Jade called not realizing that he was on Justus.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry tossed the corpses of Jason and Justus in front of Jade "Justus isn't here right now... and neither is your opponent." he told Jade bluntly. Henry looked down to Jade with contempt, he didn't like Jade, the world would be better off without him, but right now, Jade needed to live. Henry didn't try to help Jade get up, he knew the man could do it himself "I would make an announcement for your forces to retreat... or they'll most likely get wiped out too." he told him, before he turned his back on Jade "And Sami...? Please know that I am the one that saved your life... she would have killed you otherwise, I believe it is in the bets interest of the both of us to see that this woman doesn't return to her boss. He did say that he wouldn't kill Sami, but Jade? Jade could do whatever he wanted. Henry continued to walk, his hand in his pocket, he lamented Ghoul losing his first arm, lazy bastard. Henry stopped for a moment to speak to Jade "The Don is going after your daughter himself... and I fear that whomever you sent to protect her won't be enough... now I can't just let an innocent little girl die... and as a side effect The Don will be killed by my hand..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:57 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Jade felt the body from under him move and he found the corpses of Jason and... "Justus... You fool..." Jade said as he jumped up. Yes... The man used the force of his legs to get up, cause Jade is a BAMF. He looked to Henry in surprised that the man didn't kill him. He was actually helping him. In a way, he wasn't physically helping him, but helping none the less information wise. "Oh yes... We SHOULD get rid of her... Was planning on doing that anyway thanks." Jade said in a slight sarcastic tone, but he was greatful. Then he heard about his daughter, and how the Don was looking for her. Kraven should be able to handle it... But... What if he couldn't... Jade was worried... "Did he find her?" Jade wanted to know if he should trust Kraven or spring into action himself. Protect his daughter like he should have... He walked over to Sami and kicked her side to see if she was awake. When there was no movement he took out his cane sword...
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry looked down at Sami, he would said sorry, but he'd already done that, and he honestly wasn't sure if he meant it anymore. He shook his head to Jade "I have no doubt... you daughter has been found.. but if you placed a capable protector for her you should be confident in her protection. Nonetheless... I'm going to find him... I'll keep your daughter safe..." besides, after killing that man, he felt the need to redeem himself somehow. Perhaps protecting an innocent little girl would be what he needed to cleanse his soul? Probably not... but it was worth a try.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:25 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

He needed to get rid of her legs, THAT was the first thing, no... Second thing... He might as well get something out of this and she wasn't a bad looker... He wanted to cause pain... And the worse pain he could think of right now is to rip her from the inside... "You would risk your life, for dreadful man's daughter Henry? Since when did you become a man of action?" Jade asked and he aligned his sword, ready to cut off Sami's legs. He might as well deal with that first. Get rid of the legs, then he'll have no problems... "No... Don't answer... I can see it in your eyes... You've been through a Hell I have not experienced, but a hell I can understand... I can tell you one thing Henry... Go in peace... God knows we need it..." Jade said, as he dismissed the man... He knew that look... It was the look of a man who was about to die and desired redemption. What kind of man would Jade be, if he didn't allow the man his final wish.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry simply nodded to Jade, no words were needed to convey any response to Jade, he knew everything already. The man simply kept on walking away. He had a good clue on where Dorthy would end up, but he had to play this straight. If The Don found out Henry had betrayed them, he would have to end his life fast. If not The Don could activate the bomb. Sounded simple enough. Henry stopped one more time to speak "I'll see you again... in hell." before he walked away into the distance.
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

"Hell indeed..." Jade said as he, just for safty sake let off another EMP from his cane, since he had installed and took off Sami's legs. "Hmm... They can be my trophies..." Jade said as he picked up Sami aqnd dragged her into a building to do the Jade thing that he always... Rape and more rape. She should be thankful... At least she was getting one last time with the greatest man of sex on the planet... HIM... Before dying...

*TIME SKIP! TIME SKIP! YOU KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING AND IT IS HORRIBLE!*

Jade zipped up his pants and placed a boot on Sami's belly, pressing into it. He soiled her from the inside out. And now for the greatest part... He angled the sword to her neck, "Any last words? HA! Don't care!" Jade said and then he swung. He took the legs with him when he had finished, not even bothering to give her decency. He left, going to find Kraven, even with a broken arm... He should get that fixed. He got the others to retreat.

*Exit*
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31