Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:43 pm

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 MtJfqwy

Jason was liking how his rock throwing was working when he saw the ghouls all disappear. It was silent, too silent. He was looking around the place to see where the man would strike next. He looked at Justus to make sure that the man was safe, leaving himself wide open. He heard the man yelling random noises. Just where was this man! "Show yourself you coward!" Jason yelled when all of a sudden, he heard Mr. Ghoul behind him! Before Jason could react, the gun went off towards his back. He felt the impact hit. His spine breaking and huge gashes coming out of his chest. Tch. Jason spent the last of his strength to turn around and grabbed the mask with both of his hands. "IF I'M GOING DOWN, I'M TAKING YOUR MASK WITH ME!!!" Jason used all of his might to pull off the mask and fell down with it, his scarf falling down to his side.

Memories of who he was came back to him. Thats right he fought for his friends and cared for anyone, he wasn't a backstabber like they thought. Yet, he couldn't hate them. It wasn't in his nature. The brainwashing was destroyed. Jason layed there and turned to see if Justus was alright. Thank goodness he was. Jason smiled while the blood was coming out furiously. He used one of his arms to weakly call Justus over.

"Don't you ever hurt my friends!"

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Tumblr_m802q2fvoV1r92tggo1_1280
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Sami-1

Sami rose an eyebrow. She crossed her arms.
"Who carries a random EMP in their pocket?" she asked. "It won't work. You're wasting your time. Stop being a coward and accept your fate." she said, from the fog. "Idiot."

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Justus17_zps2d340444

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
-------------------------------------
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus turned as he heard the gunshot, and the moment that he saw Ghoul, he lunged at him, stabbing at him with the lance while he was distracted with Jason.
"You DARE to harm my allies?! PREPARE TO FEEL THE WRATH OF AZURE FLAMES, MONSTER!"
After slashing at Mr. Ghoul a few more times, Justus held his lance in one hand, picking up Jason with his good arm partially, dragging him out of the center of the battle, and into an alley. "Don't you die on me, Flowing Neckwear! I'll get you to a cleric as soon as I finish fighting the servant of Sullonstein! You only have one life to live, Flowing Neckwear--do not let your will give out here! Do not..." He trailed off, able to feel how the man's spine was broken as he laid him down. He paused, looking at Jason's face for a moment before he stood up, facing away from Jason, glaring out into the fog. "...I was careless, Flowing Neckwear. I'm sorry...I'll avenge you. YOUR SACRIFICE SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN! I WILL MAKE THAT CUR RUE THE DAY HE WAS BORN ONTO THIS EARTH!" Justus charged back out into the fog, heading back towards where he had last saw Ghoul. "SKULL FAAAAAAACE! FIGHT MEEEEE!"

Aegis tweeted in shock, his feathers puffing up in surprise as he saw the giant rocket being fired at him. He just barely avoided it, feeling his tail feathers being singed slightly by the blast that followed after the rocket. He tweeted angrily at Mr. Crow, bobbing up and down in the air. Fire couldn't hurt him, he was trying to say! He was imbued with the power of azure flames, after all!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:17 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Ghoul had a grin on his face the entire time as Jason lie dead "Well... Shotty really did a number on you! Good job Shotty!" he pat his gun until half his face was ripped off. It was then where you could see just what was going on with Mr Ghoul's body. Just how far the Cybernetics had taken him. Under the mask, Henry was pale, pure white. His eye sockets were open, but completely white. In addition you could see his throbbing veins over his face, pulsating with blood, their damp blue color stood out on his white skin. Mr Ghoul looked even more horrifying under his mask. Also, Henry's face seemed as if it was in slumber, while the mask itself was still smiling "Hey! You ruined my face! I like my beautiful face!" Ghoul didn't seem happy. He looked to Justus in confusion though "Uh... he's dead dude... just deal with it. The guy was annoying anyways..." he saw Justus charging towards him, yelling very loudly. Ghoul merely arched his remaining eyebrow in confusion "YOUR MOTHER!" he called back to Justus, before throwing Shotty aside, then pulling out Holy from his coat. He fired the machine gun right at Justus as he charged "BUDDA! BUDDA! BUDDA! BUDDA! BUDDA! BUDDA! HAHAHAHAHAH!"

Mr Crow looked very annoyed, he was quite visibly angry at Aegis "Why don't you die!? NUGGET!" then Aegis chirped, and Crow didn't understand a word "What!? ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT!?" he yelled before. He pulled a giant mallet out of nowhere, cartoon logic, then flew towards Aegis. He started to swing the mallet out towards Aegis angrily "I'LL TEAR YOUR COCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:33 am

Jason Pellinore
JP

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 MtJfqwy

Jason watched as Justus picked him up. He didn't have the strength to carry the mask and dropped it, letting it fall down by his scarf. He didn't know where they were and found themselves in an alley. He heard Justus trying to assure him that he could get healed while he was layed down on one of the walls. No...it was already too late for him. He was going to die in a few minutes and he knew that. He looked at Justus. His eyes showing contempt, telling his friend to go while tears started to come out.

Jason watched as the man ran out, screaming into the sky about revenge. Heh, looks like I won't get to tell you my final words Justus. The memories of his whole life started to come back to him. How he was born, his grandmother giving him that scarf he made for his birthday, and his parents looking happy. It went downhill when his parents needed money, him joining the underground fights, getting arrested and losing his friends and family forever. He remembered meeting Justus and Matthias, thinking that they would be the best of friends. How he wished that was the case. He hated himself for wanting to help that Issac out, but he didn't regret the choice. Even though Matthias saw him as an enemy, he could never hate the man even if he did brainwash him. No, he was still a friend in his eyes.

Jason kept on crying silently while he started to whistle Somewhere Over the Rainbow. That song was always sang by his parents when he was a kid to help calm him down or when he was crying. That song was always so soothing. While he was whistling that tune, his tears started to dry up. Jason finally finished that tune and looked down to see how he was doing. There were puddles of blood now and he knew that he didn't have much time left. He could feel his breathing getting heavier and his eyes wanting to close. No! He had to atleast tell Justus and Matthias what he felt about them. He quickly scanned the area to see a notebook just by him! Excellent! He can write in there how he felt!

Jason flinged his glove off and tried to get his hand over to the notebook. He was struggling seeing that his spine was broken and all. He could feel death getting closer to him with each second, desperately trying to get the notebook. No! I must let them know how I feel! He finally got it but realized that there was no pen! Crap! Not at a time like this! Jason scanned the area for a pen but couldn't find one. It can't end like this! He finally noticed what he had to do. Jason dipped his fingers into the pool of blood and began to write on the notebook.

In it he wrote these few words, "JUSTUS AND MATTHIAS ARE MY FRIENDSsssssssssss" The S's were all squiggly and all over at the end as his arms fell down to his ground and him giving one last breath. "Justus...Matthias...sorry friends..." Jason gave one last smile and kept it there as his eyes went to eternal rest.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 OLmeTEr

"T-They're still my...friends!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:55 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus heard the gunshots coming from Mr. Ghoul's gun, along with the giddy speech coming from the man himself. His eyes narrowed as he began to dart from side to side during his approach, dodging some of the bullets, but feeling others rip through his sides, one of them scraping right across the side of his head--which was way too close for comfort. Even moving hurt now.
But he couldn't stop. He wouldn't stop!

"I'LL NEVER STOP!" he roared as he continued to charge at Ghoul, ripping the bandages off of his eye as he did so, seeing azure blue flames blaze up around himself, even as everyone else would see nothing different... "I won't stop until you and your leader are ALL DEAD AND GONE!" Blood splattered upon the ground behind Justus as he moved forward, once again pushing his body past the limits that he should have been. And as soon as he was within range, he moved to try to stab Mr. Ghoul through the gut with his lance.

Aegis backed off a bit in surprise as he saw the mallet, going into evasive manuevers to avoid the weapon. And suddenly, as Justus tore off the eye bandages, Aegis saw himself suddenly blaze up in azure flames as well. He flew up high above Mr. Crow, puffing up his feathers as he blazed azure, trying to be all threatening and whatnot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:40 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Ghoul just smiled at Justus as he charged "This is gonna be fun...!" he was looking for a worthy opponent anyways! This war had proven to give him quite a few! Jo, Bunny, and now Jutsus! He loved this! He was so incredibly happy! When Justus' lance came towards him, Ghoul aimed his gun right towards the officer. He was going to shoot point blank, and killer Justus, once for his reflexes to be a tad bit too slow. The Lance ripped though his gun, then continued to rip through Ghoul's left arm holding the gun. His limbs were cybernetic, so losing an arm was not a big deal for him "Wow... that sucks..." Ghoul muttered, but then he realized that he was close to Justus anyways "I'm sorry Justus! YOUR PRINCESS IS IN ANOTHER CASTLE!" he yelled before pulling a small knife from his coat and stabbing it towards Justus' face "I DONT CARE IF YOU'RE ON FIRE! I'LL MAKE YOU INTO SMORES!"

Mr Crow stopped for a moment to see Aegis erupt into blue flames "Woah... you've become a super saiyan! The fuck is this shit!?" Mr Crow called out, he wanted a super form! This was bullshit, all Ghoul gave Mr Crow was a- "HOLD IT!" Crow got an idea! He knew exactly what to do "I SHALL UNVEIL MY SUPER MODE!" Mr Crow suddenly took out a condom, then started to blow on it "GHOUL! GIVE ME STRENGTH! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" he kept on blowing on it, it was big, bigger than both Aegis and Crow. Crow got inside it, then tied it, making it into a bubble that surrounded him "LOVE BALLOON MODE HAAAAA! YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME NUGGET!"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:17 am

Justus hissed in pain as the knife slashed just over the side of his face as he managed to lean slightly to the side--it caught his cheek, and now his already burnt side was bleeding, too. He backed up a step, keeping his left eye closed against the blood, slashing at Mr. Ghoul sideways with his halberd's blade, not answering the man's taunts.

Aegis kind of stared at Mr. Crow inside the condom balloon for a moment. He kind of just flapped up there for a second, before swooping down and beginning to peck and claw mercilessly at the balloon, aiming to try to pop it. No foe of his was going to use a forcefield against him!

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:22 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul jumped right over Justus' slash, his feet narrowly hovering over the halberd for a brief moment. Mr Ghoul's cybernetics had given him agility unlike any human, and while he couldn't dodge bullets, dodging a halberd was an easy task. It was then where a shadow began to loom over Justus, it was barely noticeable right now. Ghoul began to run around Justus in circles, not really firing at him "Missed me~! Missed me~! Now you gotta kiss me~! KYAHAHAHAH!" the shadow became bigger and bigger until you could see what it the shadow was. It was a piano, and it was dropping from the sky towards Justus.

Mr Crow continued to stay in the protection of the Love Balloon "Hey! Don't you dare! I'll eat your toes while you're sleeping! Get your dirty mouth away from there!" Crow called out to Aegis as the bird attack. It was quite the sturdy thing, even while pecked and slashed at it was holding out, at least for now. Crow continued to stay protected by the Love Balloon for the time being.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:26 pm

Justus growled in frustration as Mr. Ghoul dodged his attack yet again, and stood his ground as the man ran in circles around him, taunting him.
"Do not test me, fiend! You'll know the--" And that was when he saw the looming shadow bearing down on him. He looked upwards, seeing the large instrument coming down towards him, and dodged out from under it, into a roll, just as the wooden instrument shattered upon the ground, showering Justus with a powerful rain of wooden shards that scratched at his skin and battered his body. But with each shard that came and struck him, the wood would blaze up in the same azure flames that surrounded the knight, as he stood up and turned to face Mr. Ghoul. "A miniature cannon user AND a sorcerer? Quite a jack of all trades you are! Thus why I cannot allow you to live...Sullonstein and all of his foul followers will be felled by my blade, AND YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT!" He came at Mr. Ghoul again, still unwisely ignoring the pain in his injuries as he charged at the assassin, swinging at him with a flurry of diagonal strokes from the halberd lance, downing the power behind his attacks to up his speed this time, especially after having been dodged every other time.

Aegis cared not how resilient this forcefield was! He was still going to continue to try to break through it! Aegis continued to peck and scratch at the Love Balloon, the azure flames around the bleeding heart dove only intensifying as he upped his efforts.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul continued to try and sidestep over and under each diagonal strike, if he had two arms now he would probably attempt to catch the blade, and use that against his opponent, but the task was just too much for him with a missing arm. Ghoul was trying to figure out just what he could do this late in the battle "Tch..." Ghoul threw his guns away, it was time to fight up close and personal. He put on his brass knuckles, Punchy. Then, he made a step in towards Justus "I have no idea what yer blabbing on about! Just DIE already and let me go back to figuring out time travel! I've got the aluminum foil and everything...!" he called out, his step towards Justus was actually a stomp on his foot, before he threw one punch towards Justus' gut.

Mr Crow suddenly grew the most conniving smile, he was planning something "Oh stop... stop... how powerful...~" he sung, not longer taking Aegis as a threat. His conniving smile looked straight to Aegis "Hey... I happen to be the pal of Ghoul over there... didn't you ever consider the chance that I have the same powers as him!?" suddenly, Mr Crow flew down from behind Aegis, and the Love Balloon exploded like a small bomb.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:27 am

Justus was so distracted with dodging the stomp to his foot, that he was unable to avoid the punch as it connected with his gut, knocking the air out of him and forcing him back a step. But, he used the closeness to his advantage. Once he had regained his balance, he tightly gripped his lance in his good hand, then suddenly moved towards Ghoul, aiming to tackle the man with his body to make him easier to stab. "Time travel, eh?! You plan to return to the past to destroy my past lives and foil THEIR efforts, too?! YOU CRETIN!"

Aegis didn't have time to react--the Love Balloon exploded right into the bird, sending him flying. He was plopped down onto the ground, his feathers blackened and singed. He tried to get himself back into the air again, but found that he was stunned for the moment, down on the ground. He didn't even have the energy at the moment to angrily tweet at Mr. Crow over the exploding balloon. He weakly did his best to puff up his feathers while he was down on the ground, trying to get himself out of his temporary stupor.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:45 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul suddenly poofed when Justus tried to tackle him, only to reappear behind him, this was a new trick "Nah! I've got much better ideas! I'm totally gonna go back in time and RIDE A DINOSAUR! BWAHAHAHA! PERFECT PLAN!" he yelled, before throwing a punch towards Justus' back. Ghoul was incredibly fast, he always had speed as his one great strength in battle. And now despite his words he seemed to be taking his fight with Aegis very seriously "Also! I'm gonna send myself a postcard from the distant past...! Or Or Or I CAN SEND A DINOSAUR CARD! THOSE EXIST!"

Mr Crow grinned manically as Aegis seemed to be weakened from the explosion "Keheheh...! You made a mistake fatty... YOU FUCKED WITH MR CROW! AND NO ONE FUCKS WITH THE CROW!" he yelled as a shadow loomed over Aegis. The shadow got bigger and bigger, until you could see a safe flying from the sky down towards Aegis to smash him to bits.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:19 am

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 JadeCurtissfull295387

Jade raised an eyebrow, though he doubted Sami could see it. "Oh? You'd be surprised at what I have lived through in order to go through such extremes. Course you wouldn't know that. It's not like you've been through my life, but hey~ what do I know..." Jade said as he unleashed the EMP, he might as well try it in case she was very good at lying. Heck, Jade is a good liar, lots of people he knew were good liars, so what made Sami different? Nothing. He barely knew her besides that she had cool booster legs.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:48 am

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami started to run while he was talking, and boosted off into the air, hoping to escape the blast. She flew up...up...u...uh oh...The EMP range hit and her boots and they stopped working. Her entire legs stopped working. She started to sky dive back, but knew the EMP wouldn't last long. She saw an antenna tower nearby and moved to it, grabbing on. She struggled, and then sat on it, waiting for the effects to ware off. She could sit there all day.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:57 am

Aegis looked up into the sky to see the safe descending towards him. He had to get out of the way! But--as he tried to take off, he found that his wings didn't work anymore. The singed feathers no longer gave him any lift, and he found himself ground-bound. He couldn't fly--!
He couldn't fall here! Not now! Justus still needed him! They hadn't defeated Sullonstein yet! They were going to be together until they defeated Sullonstein--! He wasn't going to let this crow beat him! He was going to escape, and make a name for himself, along with his best friend, Justus! He wasn't going to abandon Justus! Not now, not ever! Together forever--!
Aegis began hopping across the ground, trying to escape the area that the shadow covered, hopping for his very life, a determined look on his little birdie face as he headed for the edge of the shadow, and was almost there! He reached the edge--
Just moment too late.
The safe slammed to the ground.

The sound of a crash nearby distracted Justus enough that the punch to the back hit him, making him fall over forwards onto his hands and knees momentarily. He looked over towards the source of the slam, and saw a safe on the ground, with Mr. Crow nearby. Justus' eyes scanned the area, trying to locate Aegis...but strangely, couldn't find him. He closed his eyes for a moment--but opened them again in surprise and dread as he didn't feel a similar azure aura to his nearby. His eyes slowly drifted back to the safe...and the small pool of blood that was beginning to spread from the very edge...all that could be seen was a pale, singed wing--a pale wing of a bird who had been just about to get out of the range of the safe.
Justus stood up, staring for a moment. Aegis had been a part of him...he felt a hole growing in his heart...a large, black hole...tainted with the thirst for revenge...He was silent as he stood there. Then suddenly, his voice broke the silence, so quiet that it was nearly a whisper.

"...I'll kill you..."
Justus' hand clenched around the handle of his lance.
"I'll kill you...I'm going to make you feel Aegis' pain...you'll pay for your foul deeds...I'll...I'm going to KILL YOU...I'M GOING TO KILL YOU...!" Justus suddenly whipped around--the aura of azure flames around him suddenly blazing up into a huge inferno, his left eye glowing bright red as he turned to face Mr. Ghoul again.
"I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!"
Without even pausing for a reaction, he charged at Ghoul in a rage, swinging his lance at the man again and again, not paying any mind to the any pain that his previous injuries had been causing him, putting his all into the swings. The death of his companion had turned Justus into a raging beast--and he was suddenly seeming a lot more dangerous than he had before, any pain that entered his face being converted to a look of sheer rage and anguish as he viciously attacked the assassin.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul watched Mr Crow finish his fight "Nice job these lucky... remind me to feed you some corn when we get back...!" the bird flied back to his shoulder. Ghoul turned look straight to Justus "It seems your avian companion is no more! How tragic! How Poetic! But I'm afraid you're next!" the man called out. He didn't seem the least bit intimidated by Justus and his powerful Azure Flames "Oh...~ Fancy~ But you're obvious making up for something with that act..." Ghoul began to side step Justus' attacks, some ripped through his cybernetic parts, you could see sparks and pieces of metal flying around the battlefield. But Ghoul managed to keep himself from dealing a tragic blow "Hahahah...! Good~! MY TURN~!" Ghoul used his remaining fist to throw a slew of punches towards Justus, but this was to distract him from the real threat. Ghoul was planning something "I'm sure you've figured out my illusions are nothing more than fog and light tricks...? Well SAY CHEESE!" Ghoul suddenly opened his palm out to Justus' face, and a bright, blinding light flashed right to his opponent's face "I still have a reason to live chump, you ain't killin' me!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Jade Fentom

The Doctor

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 JadeCurtissfull295387

Jade heard the running, but he wasn't sure if the EMP had hit. He didn't hear anything else so maybe it did. "Oh little missy~ Where oh where are you? Hiding from me perhaps? Didn't you just say that it was lame. Does this mean that YOUR PATHETIC!" Jade shouted and it was sure that he could heard. He heard the fight going on with Justus, and walked over using the cover of fog. "Justus! How are you holding up? Where is Jason?"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Justus18_zps0f20fbae

Justus felt the punches hit his body, but was merely forced back a few paces--he didn't even seem to feel the pain, juding by outwards appearance. Any strain put on his body now--well, it seemed like it was going to be ignored up until the point when his body simply gave out. His eyes were burning with a fiery anger and a thirst for vengeance, as he charged forward again, letting out a fierce, loud battle cry as he began swiping at Ghoul with the lance again. The light hit his eyes, blinding him, but he kept blindly swinging the lance at the assassin, again and again and again, desperate to hit him, desperate to draw blood, desperate to kill the bastard that had killed Aegis...!
He didn't even seem to hear Jade. And he was beyond words right now anyway. The rage had overtaken him--and it wouldn't be dying down until his need for vengeance had been sated.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:34 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul saw it, the opportunity he had been waiting for "You're overcome by rage kid!" Ghoul spoke, he nimbly dodged every lance strike, the closest Justus' got to getting a hit in was a lance strike skidding by Ghoul's mechanical hand. Ghoul had had it with him "I think it's time I teach you some manners...!" Ghoul spoke, Justus' strikes seemed to lack the efficiency and technique of the earlier strikes. Ghoul grabbed the Lance with one hand "You aren't a knight... or a hero... you're a fucking criminal like me, Jade, and everyone else in this goddamn hellhole..." this wasn't Ghoul speaking, his voice sounded different. Using his cybernetic strength, the lance was pulled from Justus' and thrown to the ground "You're a pathetic criminal like the rest of us, serving a petty tyrant just like I serve an arrogant mob boss... : Ghoul, or rather Henry, started to punch to Justus' gut "THERE ARE NO GOODGUYS! No Heroes! No bad guys! Not in this sad, PATHETIC WORLD WE LIVE IN! You live in a fantasy world that IS THE FURTHEST FROM THE TRUTH!" Henry continued to punch Justus "THIS IS THE REAL WORLD!" he continued to attack "THIS IS REALITY! YOU! A CRIMINAL IN A CITY OF CRIMINALS BEING PUNCHED IN THE GUT BY A SHADOW OF A MAN THAT ONCE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS WORLD!" he screamed "NO! THIS WORLD IS SHIT! THERE IS NO WIZARD, OR KNIGHT, OR PRINCESS! JUST A SAD RACE OF HUMAN BEINGS DOOMED TO WIPE OUT WHOMEVER IS LEFT!!!" when Ghoul's mask was torn by Jason, half of Henry's face was free, this allowed Henry to take over Ghoul. Henry was frankly sick of Ghoul playing around.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:52 am

Justus made a shocked face as the lance was tugged from his hand, and didn't have time to react before the hail of punches began striking his body. His ribs had already been delicate enough from his previous injury--and now, they had just taken too much damage. A chorus of audible cracking noises could be heard as the brass-knuckled punches struck him again and again, his ribs shattering under the force of the blows. As Henry's speech went on, Justus continued to take the blows, up until the rain of attacks finally stopped, and his body crumpled to the ground, landing on hands and knees. His rage had been temporarily quelled with the slew of attacks, and Justus' breathing was ragged and rasping--it was hard to breathe. He didn't know why...but breathing...had gotten very difficult...
And a moment later, a splatter of blood emerged from his mouth as he coughed. He went into a fit of coughing, vibrant blotches of crimson marking the ground below him. He paused for a moment, then slowly looked up at Henry from where he was, kneeling on the ground, blood dribbling out of the corners of his mouth and down his chin. Something had been punctured. Something deep inside him...a rib had driven itself into it...he could tell...his chest was burning with an indescribable pain that only added to the emotional pain he'd been feeling before over Aegis.

"Y...You're...wrong..." he said to Henry, his voice rasping as he struggled to breathe. "I am...and always will be...a knight...you can't change that...And...even if you are right...I don't care...I am...and always will be...the Knight of Azu--" Justus was cut off as another fit of coughing overtook him, paired up with another splotch of blood making its way out of his mouth, splattering onto the ground. He took in a shaky, pained breath, before speaking again. "J-Just because...you've lost faith in your own vision of the world...d-don't...attempt to deny me mine...I am the Knight of Azure Flames...! You cannot change that...!" Justus went into another fit of coughing, clutching at his chest with one hand, while supporting himself with the other as he was on the ground on his knees.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:55 pm

Sami
Monroe

Sami Monroe

Sami shrugged. She waited for her boots to become active again. Soon, they were. Sami dropped off the tower and started to fly again. Oh good. She dive bombed on Jade, picking him up and flying into the air.
"Think I'm pathetic now, Fentom?" she asked. "I wonder how pathetic I'll be while you're falling a few hundred yards?" she asked, and kept flying high up, heading toward the clouds.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:24 pm

Henry Ghastl
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry stomped on Justus' right hand, he started to crush it under his boot "NO...!" he continued, before he tore off the remainder of the Ghoul mask "Everyone has their own vision of the world, that is true. But Every vision is grounded in REALITY... and YOU... you see no REALITY... you see nothing but-" Henry grabbed Justus by the face, before throwing him back. Henry continued to glare at Justus with a hateful glare "FANTASY! YOUR WORLD IS A FAKE!" he started to kick at Justus' with a successive barrage of kicks, his speed and strength were much stronger than that of a human due to his cybernetics "I THROW IT ALL ASIDE! THE FAMILY! JUSTICE! PALADIN! I'M JUST HENRY NOW!!!!"

"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Justus' body hit the ground hard as he was thrown, skidding across the hard ground as he landed. He was sent into another fit of coughing from the impact--only to have it cut off by the barrage from Henry's boot. He couldn't move. He couldn't breathe...
Justus struggled for air as he felt blood flood into his windpipe, crimson waterfalls pouring from his lips as he clutched at his throat with his hands, trying to force air into his lungs--even as the organs had been torn asunder by the shards of rib bones that were pushed ever farther into his body with each of Henry's kicks. The crimson liquid began to pool on the ground under him.
Justus tried to speak out against Henry, tried to shout about how his knighthood and duty were true, and how the wizard needed to be defeated by his hand if there was ever to be any peace! But...he couldn't...words wouldn't come out...only the endless flow of blood that continued to force its way up his throat.
The azure flames burning around the knight slowly began to falter, dying down ever so slowly as the life was choked and kicked out of his body. He extended a hand out weakly, trying to reach his lance...but it was so far away...his extended fingers couldn't reach the weapon...
He wasn't even listening to Henry as the man spoke. He was focused on his own frenzied thoughts, which were ever so slowly coming to him more and more slowly as his burning lungs continued to scream out for the air that could not be supplied to them. Dark splotches began to flash in Justus' eyes, and he tried to blink them away, but only succeeded in squeezing out desperate tears at the pain that wracked his body.
Was he...going to die here? No...that couldn't be...he hadn't even gotten to Sullonstein yet...he still had to complete his mission, and save everyone! He still had yet to see all of his friends smiling and happy, free from tyranny at last...! He had wanted to fight to the very last...he wanted to go down with his lance in his hand, Aegis at his side...but no. That wasn't to be his fate.
As Justus lay there, he felt a rain drop hit the side of his face, as dark clouds began to gather overhead. And within moments, the rain was pouring down. A flash storm...
The rain drops quelled the fire that was blazing around Justus...extinguishing it completely. His outstretched hand fell to the ground.
And in his last moments, he felt himself fall into despair...as he realized that he had failed.
The Knight of Azure flames had failed once again to defeat his foe. Everyone would have to suffer even longer...he'd failed...again...
Justus felt his vision darken as he lay there, now unmoving and not struggling against his opponent. His flames were gone--and he no longer had the strength to move. His ability to breathe had been taken from him long ago, and his hand that had still been at his throat slackened.
He could no longer speak--but as he lay there, he mouthed three silent words...

'Forgive me...everyone...'
And in an instant, the light left Justus' eyes. The last remnants of the Knight of Azure Flame were extinguished and washed away by the pouring rain falling from above.
And so, the brave knight went on, following his feathered companion into the world beyond, where they would reunite once again...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:29 pm

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 30 Henry_zps82e04b12

Henry Ghast
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Henry looked down towards Justus, dead at his feet "..." he just stared at the corpse, it had taken him a few minutes to understand what stood before him. Mr Ghoul was a trained killer that had taken hundreds of lives, but Henry, this was the first time he'd ever killed a man. Tears flowed down Henry's face, he fell to his knees "No..." Henry looked to the dead knight "Wake up!" he called out to Justus. But he heard no reply from the corpse "WAKE UP DAMN IT!!!!" he screamed, picking Justus up with his metallic arm, looking to his face. It was so peaceful now "Don't die! Don't die!" he continued to scream, he tried to press on Justus' chest, but there was nothing he could do. He just stared vacantly at the corpse of his first kill, his eyes were nearly empty "W-what have I... done...!?" it was over now, the fight was over, he had killed his enemy. Henry just stared vacantly at Justus' corpse, not speaking a single word "I-I'm sorry... I-" Henry's eyes began to narrow into a glare.

"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next