Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

+8
robert200110
Skylark-13
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Emu Queen
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:14 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Kraven2_zpsf9739528

Father Death
Kraven
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Kraven's grin grew "Jo? Uhuh..." so she was the one leading Vulture Team? Interesting. The man watched as she rolled away from his bullets, she knew how to fight "Right... that's spec ops training right there... where were you trained girl?" he asked her before she fired on him. The man took every shot in the chest, making loud grunts and skidding back as he was shot. The man seemed to have just been killed right there and then for a moment. Then he rose up his head, a huge smile on his face "I gotta vest under my robes... of course you knew that didn't you?" he asked as he threw his handgun away "Enough with such simplistic gunplay... let's get to the flashy stuff!" the man announced as he ran at Jo, he was close enough. He got close and disarmed her of her pistol, grabbing her wrist and taking it from her, followed by an elbow to her gut "Feel familiar?" he asked with a mocking smile on his face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"DEATH! Death is my father! My brother! Death is everything to me!"
Father Death Theme - Dies Irae

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Empty Re: Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:14 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

At close range, there was only so much a rocket launched could do for Catherine, so she mostly used it to try and block Wynn's knives, but the boy was fast and skillful, so her arms were now full of shallow cuts where she had not been able to block his attacks. She put away the rocket launcher and took out her NEW giant syringe, bigger and better than the last one; she had gotten it just before leaving Worm base with the rest of the Worms after they had been gathered together.

"But you don't really have a choise, dearie~!"

She said to Wynn, noticing the bullet that had hit him and smiling, she could guess who it was that had her back at the moment. Taking advantage of the weakness that Wynn now presented, Catherine jabbed at his bullet wound with the giant syringe.

"No one escapes Catherine~!"
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:20 am

[quote="MochaLatte"]
Jade Fentom

Codename: Doctor Feel Good

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

"Well don't you look happy. Interesting sword you have there... Hopefully mine would be enough." Jade said as he adjusted his cane to turn into a sword as well. It was practically the same as Gangsta Pimps only difference was that it wasn't made out of laser. Well to be honest it was Gangsta Pimp that was using the same sword as him not the other way around. "Ready? Allez!" he said, he did an Appel, a move in which he stamps his foot on the ground to startle the opponent and did an advanced lunge with great speed, he wanted to see the skill level first of his opponent, and he figured that the man did his homework about Jade and would know his fencing, but little did the man know that Jade had been practicing another fighting style unless things go wrong.

Meanwhile Mocha loads her gun once again, ready to shot until she heard Wyn's freidn curse. She knew that she might be attacked, and then it might be all over for her. So instead her got her other gun out, the one that shot tranqs, and did a barrel roll shooting at the same time at Ryder. She was the nurse that they took back to camp, and she already didn't look so hot considering the blood on her.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Code Name: Hello (HelLOOOO) Nurse

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 <a href=Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:21 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life
not for honor, but for you
in my time, there will be no one else

"Let`s just say I have friends in high places," She commented to him in response, not flinching even once when he saw him seemingly take the three shots to the chest. She wouldn`t be fooled that easily, so she kept her guard up. She simply smiled in response to him. "Course." She responded blandly, raising an eyebrow as he dropped his handgun to the floor. Before she could look back up at him, the much larger man was now charging at her, able to disarm her quickly. She grunted, skidding back as he then elbowed her in the gut. "Funny." She retorted, quickly grabbing his arm and twisting it, then returning the elbow to the gut. 

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Layout_zpsd948840f
Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:26 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Gangsta Pimp narrowed his eyes at Jade "Oh I'm absolutely excited... about the notion of killing you!" he yelled as he saw Jade fake an attack, the pimp backed away. Then came the actual thrust "Tch... simple let effective..." the man whispered to himself, ducking under the thrust. Then, the man suddenly grabbed his can with two both hands, and did a horizontal slash towards Jade's stomach. He wasn't using fencing, but it was a sword technique. It seemed to be some far eastern sword style "I'm here to wreck vengeance upon you Doctor! Didn't you ever consider your past coming back to haunt you!?" the man yelled at Jade after his attack.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:28 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven's eyes widened as Jo immediately returned his blow to the gut with a hold of her own and elbowed him "Shit..." he muttered as he spit blood out on her outfit. The man shook his head before kneeing her in the chest as a response. Then the man jumped back and drew two SMGs from his robe "TWO GUNS BITCH!" he yelled as he opened fire at Jo at close range "HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHA! BWAHAHAHA!" he wasted the entirety of his ammo with both guns.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Rourke2_zps68a0e728

"Sergeant" Rourke Crosswell
Murderous Mentality
-------------------------------------
“The blood, and the death…the dripping fear all around…tell me…are you frightened?”

Rourke did attempt to dodge the acid, but there was really only so much he could do while still running at her, so he did get splashed some on his arms and legs--mostly his arms. Letting out a shout that was probably from pain, but more likely sounded like a battle cry, he continued to charge at Ivy, gaining fast since she was in a wheelchair and all. He could feel the acid burning away at his limbs, but luckily the momentum of his running was making it blow off his skin before it stayed there and burned for too long--but the burn marks were still visible, and pretty painful. However, he hardly noticed--the blood lust was too much. As soon as he caught up with her, his manic grin widened slightly as he held the knife aloft, then stabbed down towards her, hoping to catch her before she moved again. Stabbing somebody while they were both in motion was pretty difficult, after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Wynn5_zps9216c2fa

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

A bit too close in to dodge something so large at the moment, the needle speared him in the shoulder--unfortunately going all the way through to the other side, what with how huge the needle was. Panicking slightly, he quickly moved backwards, pulling himself off the needle, blood squirting out of the bullet wound, as the bullet was just lodged in deeper than it had been before by the syringe. Cringing against the pain, Wynn moved backwards a bit more, trying to get out of the range of the syringe, then reached into his coat to get a new knife. He had rows of knives hanging under his coat, as anyone who looked inside there would notice. He threw the knife at Catherine, then pulled out a second knife, and threw that one at her, too. Then, a third. Obviously, since he could only use one arm at the moment, his throwing speed was a bit dampened, though, so there was a gap in between each throw.

As Ryder made his way through the smog, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. When he looked at the movement, he saw--was that a person rolling? He quickly dodged behind a piece of rubble, the tranqs whizzing past him a bit too close for comfort. In fact, they were WAY too close for comfort. He was determined to keep this person distracted, to make things easier on Wynn--but if he couldn't get close to her, he didn't know what he was going to do...he stayed behind the cover for now, barely peeking over it and trying to locate his enemy, his bat gripped tightly in his hand.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:36 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 9d75de8926506fbf5b12326e1c866f4bacab158e_zps85908eb0

i`d give my life

Jo`s expression shifted to slightly amused to burning with fury as he spit blood on her outfit. "SON OF A BITCH!" She cursed, just as he kneed her in the chest, sending her stumbling back with a grunt. As she regained her balance, she glared at him as he pulled out two SMGs. "Cheater!" She shouted, completely bending backwards matrix-style to avoid his bullets. A smirk came upon her face as she heard a clicking noise, indicating that Kraven had just spent all of his ammo on her. She bounced back up to him, not wasting a moment before grabbing his head and slamming his face into her raised knee as hard as she could. After which, she kicked him in the gut.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 am

Father Death
Kraven

Kraven looked in awe as she ducked down to avoid his bullets "You're kidding me... that's...!" before he could finished she had charged him, kneeing him in the face then kicking him in the gut. This resulted in even more blood dripping on her suit. Kraven was temporarily blinded by the knee to the face, and blindly started punching around in an attempt to hit Jo "Not Cheating...! Just creative!" he yelled before he pulled a grenade from his robe and held it in his hand "Take another step and I'll kill us both with this! HAHAHAHA! BWAHAHAHA!" the man yelled as he motioned the grenade around himself in an attempt to taunt her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:41 am

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy groaned as Rourke would barely be slowed down by her acid. She put the gun away and attempted to flee, but Rourke was too quick, and she cried out in pain as she felt the knife stabbing into her arm.

"That HURTS!"

She said absently, mostly to herself, pointing out the obvious, but it was strange to her, since she tended to never really feel the pain of wounds like these...except this time it hurt like hell. She used her other arm to take her own knife out of her boot, stabbing at Rourke's shoulder, hoping to make it more difficult for him to attack.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:44 am

Jade Fentom

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Screenshot2012-04-18at40755PM

Jade narrowed his eyes at Gansta Pimp dodging by going under and back up quickly since he thought he was going to be impaled until he saw a style that was slightly concerning. He was using an eastern style, and he almost cut his stomach open, only barely cutting his coat, and grazing the skin. While Jade back up he used his foot to kick Gansta Pimp in the head to get him away from him, and raised an eyebrow. "Yes. Doesn't everyone?" Jade said, being honest. He knew that one day the past would come back up, it always did. They say it doesn't matter, but what you did back then DID actually matter if people wanted to be safe.

Mocha panted, trying to stay calm, and to move her body as much as she could. She forced herself to reload, and took a deep breath before finding Wyn again in her sights, and fired one shot at his butt, and ducking around the corner again. She was so tired, barely any sleep, barely any time to fully recover, She knew that she was going to be out of commission for a while.

"My name is Doctor Femton. If you want to know WHO I am then know this... I rape people... And then I take care of them for the next time we meet... Is that enough or do you want an example. Cause I see the perfect opportunity right in front of me."

Mocha Deren

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 <a href=Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Ef539a69c8dfda25b1ddb65075a783fae84d65dc_large
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:47 am

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 C304fe11-6427-4e98-a5f9-eea2ba4521be_zps369a9446

Catherine managed to duck and avoid the first knife, but she wasn't as lucky with the second one. The nurse scowled as the knife hit her arm, now making it MUCH more difficult for her to handle her giant syringe, since she tended to use both arms for that.

"Someone needs a sedative! And a blood sample, of course~!"

She said, then looked at the cylinder of flesh in her syringe and showed it to Wynn.

"Isn't it just BEAUTIFUL?"

She seemed truely fascinated, but this kid was good, there was no time for distractions. She held the syringe with one hand and stabbed at his stomach, but her aim was terrible, she was used to having both arms for this stuff.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:48 am

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Cfc71b9b-3511-4294-88c4-8e46d61e74fe_zpsbfd0267f

Gangsta Pimp
The Feather-Flavored Motherfucker

Gangsta Pimp frowned as he heard Jade, he felt like the doctor was avoiding his questions. Then there was a kick to the head, Gangsta Pimp stuttered back, his eyesight failing him for a few moments. The man recovered astoundingly quickly "You're avoiding the question... but to a monster like you it doesn't matter does it!?" the man yelled at Jade with fitting rage. Samuel jumped at Sam, slashing down at the Doctor, aiming to slash him across the face "Does the name Trinity ring a bell to you!? She was a Nurse that worked WITH YOU!" he yelled at jade right after his attack.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Now I"m sure you're wondering, gee, isn't dear ole Gangsta Pimp in the business of bitches and woes? If you are *slaps* stop thinking! Not bitches ever got anywhere by thinking!"
Gangsta Pimp Theme - Get on the Dance Floor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:54 am

i`d give my life

Jo`s emotions at this point were wayy above anger. She was ready to murder this man in cold blood. "You`ve got to be kidding me! Stop bleeding on me, assface!" She said, inspecting the blood drops on her jacket with narrow eyes. She just hoped it wouldn`t stain. Kraven began to punch blindly at her, and she just wearily stepped back each time to avoid his hits. However, the final blow hit her square in the nose, causing it to begin to bleed profusely as she stumbled backwards. She tilted her head up momentarily to try to stifle the bleeding, only looking back at Kraven when he threatened her with a grenade. She glared, thoroughly insulted at this point. "You think that will work with me?" She muttered darkly, running back to him and twisting his arm to disarm him of the grenade, throwing it over her shoulder and not daring to look back at the explosion behind her. It did, however, make her long hair fly in front of her. It was time to end this. She needed to go find Sam and help him as soon as possible, as she didn`t really expect the fight to drag on this long. She jumped up above him, slamming her elbow down upon Kraven`s head harshly.

With the damage done and no more time to spare on this man, she ran back into the battle to try to find Sam.  

Jo`s outfit
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 am

Murderous Mentality
“The blood, and the death…the dripping fear all around…tell me…are you frightened?”

As the knife buried itself into his shoulder, he grunted in pain--but the grunt soon morphed into laughter as he continued to grin at her. This was actually good for him--she had stopped to stab him. She had stopped. He pulled his knife out of her arm, raising it again, then bringing it down to try to stab her once more, though he switched the knife to his other hand first, so not to aggravate his stabbed shoulder any more than it actually was.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wynn Stanton
-Code Name: Quicksilver-

Wynn had been about to throw the knife he was holding, when suddenly, he felt something sharp stick itself into his butt. Owch. He grabbed the thing and pulled it out, looking at it. A tranquilizer dart. And just then, he felt the cold steel of Catherine's syringe stab its way into his stomach while he was distracted. He turned his head to Catherine, staring in shock and disbelief. He felt a small dribble of blood make its way out of his mouth.
"I...I...can't...let...Ry-Ry down..." he mumbled, pulling back, painfully extracting himself from the needle as blood began to stream from the hole on his stomach, and he held his wound with his bad hand, feeling searing pain even moving that arm. "He's...c-counting...on...me..." He weakly threw his third knife at Catherine, feeling the effects of both blood loss and the tranquilizer as his limbs began to tremble.

Ryder's eyes widened as he saw Wynn take even more damage. That was it. No more hiding. He stood from his cover, quickly moving over it towards where he saw Mocha move to last, raising his bat up into the air over her. "FUCK YOU!" he bellowed before bringing his bat downwards towards her.

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 Ryderalternateoutfit_zpsa3e8a188

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:22 am

Jade Fentom

Jade looked at Gangsta Pimp for a moment, and shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose not... I stopped caring, but I wasn't avoiding any question. You ask me whether or not if I thought about the past coming back to haunt me, and it has happened. Not like it matters." Jade said as he parried the the attack in one swift motion, backing up before lunging to stab Gangsta pimp in the shoulder. The man was venting to him, and Jade might as well humor him. "Trinity... Trinity..." Jade said as he thought about it, before he remembered. "Ooooooh Trinity! Lovely girl... Oh wait... Is that really Samuel? Oh I didn't recognized you! Being a pimp and all. I guess that means you aren't a virgin anymore or... Was this all some big ploy to get back at me and your still virgin, and a complete poser?" Jade asked with a laugh as he and Gangsta Pimp were now circling each other. "My how the young grow up fast..." Jade said as he took a good long look at Samuel.

Mocha squeaked as she saw Ryder coming right for her, and scrambled to get away, but ended up falling and going into fetal position to protect herself from the oncoming hits from the bat. She would admit it, she was scared right now, and her feet wildly went to kick Ryder as he began to beat her with a bat so that she could get away and fight another day. A day where she didn't get trapped in a building that got blown up. When she got the chance she scrambled away again, and hid away somewhere.

Mocha Deren

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:28 am

???
A Man Set on Vengeance

Samuel shook his head at Jade "You don't remember her.... it's obvious..." he muttered, before he quickly parried back Jade's own blow directed at his shoulder. The man glared at jade, stopping his attacks for a moment "But I can assure this is no ploy. Trinity was my fiance, and she was pregnant you monster!" he yelled at the doctor. He lifted his blade, looking at it's beautiful yet violent glow. The men then shot his glare back to jade and charged at him, throwing three slashes towards Jade's chest "When she was found she was dead and missing organs! I'm going to kill you for what you've done Jade! And by the way... my name isn't Samuel..."

"I'm going to murder you Jade! I'll make you suffer through the same pain and misery that she felt all those years ago!"
??? Theme

Last edited by Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:33 am

Ryder Mercy
-Code Name: Curveball-

Ryder growled in frustration as Mocha disappeared from sight, then looked back over to Wynn. Yeah--there was no way he was letting this guy fight any longer. He dashed over towards Wynn and Catherine, scooping Wynn up in his arms just before Wynn's limbs collapsed from under him, which was pretty difficult and awkward for Ryder since he was still holding his bat when he scooped up Wynn.
"Sorry, but you're gonna have to make friends another time," Ryder said to Catherine before running off back to where the Vulture medics were working. For Wynn, as he looked up at Ryder, dazed from the tranquilizers, everything seemed like it was in slow motion. It was like Baywatch, except that he could feel the hole in his stomach still leaking blood, along with all the other random holes on his body, which kinda wasn't like Baywatch at all BUT STILL JUST LOOK AT DAT SLOW MOTION RYDER. He was smiling and dazed as Ryder put him down onto one of the many mats to put the patients on, speaking to the medics,
"Take care of him, and DON'T let him fight any more this time, alright? Seriously."
And with that, he turned, running back over to where Catherine was again.
"Alright lady. I can see that you got a little stab happy with that needle of yours." He pointed his bat at her. "I hate needles."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Inner City // Baker Street (Wreckage/Abandoned) - Page 2 6cd629a9-5453-4ffe-87e2-f2f0e340ee85_zps14bcc886

Ivy gasped as the knife hit her stomach, but then realized she didn't feel any pain and looked down, seeing it hit the bullet-proof vest.

Oh thank god for lead...

She thought, then took her knife once more and tried to use Rourke's close position to her advantage, stabbing at his stomach.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine growled as the knife hit her shoulder, now losing plenty of blood. She was about to make a snarky remark, when Ryder showed up and took Wynn away.

"Oh no, you can't take my playthings away like that~!"

She whined, and when Ryder came back, she smiled again. She took the knife out of her shoulder and threw it at Ryder.

"How do you feel about knives, then?"

She asked, figuring he'd prefer knives since he hated needles.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:15 pm

Murderous Mentality

Seeing that his knife didn't penetrate the vest, he seemed to get a bit angry--and that's when Ivy's knife was suddenly coming at him. He bent his knees, moving himself down so that the blade of the knife embedded itself into his shoulder instead of his stomach. The knife itself hit a point where the acid had burned before, making him hiss in pain. He had actually given a reaction to the pain that time--that was new.
"You really want to survive, don't you?" he asked with a piercing glare as he brought back his knife again. "What, are you trying to get back to someone you care about? How do you know that they haven't died in somewhere in this fray already, hmmm?" he gave a harsh laugh, not even seeming to care about the knife in his shoulder despite the blood running down his arm and the searing pain that was wracking his body. If he wasn't in this twisted state of mind, he probably would have retreated by now--but that didn't look like it was going to happen any time soon. He reached down, pulling out his second knife, so that he was holding both of them, before bringing them both down towards her. "Which one are you going to block, hmm?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy

Under other circumstances, he would have tried to hit the knife away with the bat--buuut the bat itself was in kind of a bad position for that kind of move at the moment. So he ended up taking the knife in the left arm. Whoops. It hurt like hell--but he was glad it had hit there, not his right, since he put more muscle into his right arm when he swang his bat.
"He's not your plaything, or anyone else's," he retorted to her exclamation. "He's a person. A half-dead person, no thanks to you. You want someone to 'play with,' then? Well, I'm right here. Let's go." He put his bat into the ready position, but didn't move yet, waiting for her to make the first move.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Jade Fentom

Jade laughed at Gangsta Pimp, "Yeah your right... Though I wonder how I knew about everything else... Trinity..." Jade said as he parried two strikes that Gangsta Pimp did, but got cut on the last one as he took a step back and did a counter strike three times. "My goodness... I wonder how THAT happened." Jade playing innocent as he held his chest and went back on the defensive. It didn't cut too deep, but red slowly leaked from his chest. Then Gangsta Pimp got intense about telling Jade his name, and waited for the answer, while he raised an eyebrow.

Moocha panted before she reloaded once again, collecting her thoughts. She needed to take care of another person, but she was just so tired... "But I have to fight... I have to!" Mocha said as she made her way around in the rubble, taking her time and harvesting bullets. She needed to... Then she saw Kraven who was either dead or knocked out. "Oh no..." she said to herself as she tried to figure out how to get to him to get him out of there.

Mocha Deren

Last edited by MochaLatte on Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:24 pm

Ivy
Just Ivy

Ivy paused as Rourke hissed in pain then began to talk. His words were so distant to her, as if he was talking from far away, but she could hear what he said.

"No one. Else. Died."

She said seriously, refusing to believe that any of her other friends were dead. She put out her arms to try and stop the knives, but she couldn't block both, so one of them hit her gun, luckily not hurting her, but the other went deep into the same arm that had been hurt before, she was definitely not gonna be able to use that one anymore.

"Aghhhh!"

She shot the acid at Rourke's feet, hoping it would slow him down, then used the joystick on the wheelchair to charge at him full speed, kicking her legs out in front of her, aiming to kick Rourke's chest.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Hemoglobin

Catherine looked confused as Ryder spoke.

"But people ARE playthings~!"

She said cheerfully, then smiled at Ryder.

"Oh that's fine by me! You're almost as cute as your little friend~!"

She then stabbed at Ryder's arm once more, trying to make him drop the bat, though she knew this was a risky moved, and braced herself for the hit that might come if her attack was unsuccessful.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:40 pm

Murderous Mentality

He felt the acid splash onto his boots, which distracted him long enough for Ivy to race forward and kick his chest, sending him sprawling over backwards onto his back. He managed to roll to the side so that the wheelchair wouldn't outright run him over, then spent some time rubbing his boots on the ground, the dirt soaking up the majority of the acid before it did too much damage. Still, oddly enough--he seemed to be pausing slightly. As much as this mentality of his wanted to keep going, wanted to shred Ivy to pieces--his body could only take so much--and his normal personality was trying to shove its way through as a natural reflex from his body telling him that he couldn't take much more. He managed to rise to one knee, then to his feet, stumbling slightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryder Mercy

Ryder did his best to avoid the knife attack, feeling the knife's blade tear through the fabric of his sleeve and graze his arm, bringing a slight stinging pain--but he knew he had to follow through. He swung the bat out in Catherine's direction, hoping to be able to take her out in only a few hits so he could go check on his allies.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next