Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

+6
Colorful Columbina
Not Manchee
robert200110
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:45 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Bunny4_zps48ae195f
BunnyMio

TheCrimsonAngelofDeathstandsbeforeyou
Theme:Get your Body Beat

Bunny growled, getting out her pistols. This was going to get messy. She looked at Emilia and Chelsea.
"Go back to Vulture now. That guy is from the Family...surely if their here to kill me, you're targeting Vulture too. Go back now, I'll cover your exit." she said, then hiding in a small corner. She stayed silent. This fog was choking, but she had to deal with it. Taking her previous experience from before, this could mean she wouldn't be able to hurt him via bullets. She put them away, and was ready for a fist fight.

Fearmynameanddowhatsbestforyou

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Untitled-3
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Empty Re: Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea's eyes widened as the base began filling with fog, and a strange sense of dread overcame her. She grabbed onto Emilia's cloak gently with her free hand, biting her lower lip in anxiety as she heard the voice of a man echoing through the bunker. She didn't speak a word, no matter how scared she suddenly was--she knew that they were being stalked, so talking wasn't a good idea. She was just going to follow the Emilia, and hope that they could get out of there alright--and hopefully with Bunny in tow.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:45 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Ghoul hummed through the the halls of the bunker as he looked for Bunny "Here Bunny Bunny Bunny~ I'm looking for you~!" his voice echoed through the bunker. He was looking for his target, and he was going to find her, and he was going to go and ruin her day. Mr Ghoul loved his job. The man had Shotty in his grasp, it was perfect for close quarters like this, all it would take is one good shot to end this for him with a gun like that. The man continued to hum as he looked around, slowly creeping through the bunker as he looked for Bunny "Are you hiding from me again? You know I'll find you... why bother?"

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________
"Even The Family has a few skeletons in their closet, eh? Call me Mr. Ghoul."

Mr. Ghoul Theme - Twilight
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:57 am

BunnyMio

Bunny knew he was right. This fog was his after all. She needed to get this done, now. Her teammates were in danger! Once he was near, and ran at him, launching a punch at him to the face.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:44 am

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Ecca8310-de29-4ecc-bee5-f44f2b2ce209_zps3d8d51cb

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr Ghoul stood still for a moment, he could swear he heard something "Was that a swag?" he asked before Bunny came out of the fog punching him in the face. Unfortunately the fist went right through the man like he was a fog. Mr Ghoul disappeared into the mist until he popped up behind Bunny, knelt down on a leg staring at her behind "Oooh~! Nice view~!" he commented, obviously taunting her more. Mr Ghoul wanted to have some fun before he went in for the kill "You know... I'm just so much faster than you... you should give up or something~! Me and you are in a whole different league hottie!" he taunted her some more in an attempt to piss her off.

_______________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:49 am

BunnyMio

"I knew it...fake! Smart move to conserve your bullets." she said, ignoring the comments by Ghoul. "He's not faster then me...there is some sort of trick to him. Something having to do with this damned fog. It was here the last time I fought him too!" she grit her teeth, and tried to kick the Ghoul behind her. "He's playing with me...good...maybe he's waiting for me to get angry...welp...come on drama classes. Now's a good time to pay off!" She grunted in fake anger. "Will you stop the whole harassing me thing? Like really? I know I have a killer body dude, but a creep like you ain't gettin any, now shut the fuck up!" she yelled at him. Hopefully, now she could focus on finding that weakness.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:23 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul stumbled back as he was kicked at before poofing into smoke. The man reappeared in front of Bunny, just standing there as she yelled "Hey! Hey! Hey! That isn't COMPLETELY TRUE! I don't need you alive for your body!" he yelled to her before the man disappeared into the fog again. The hitman's laughter echoed through the bunker as the man suddenly appeared on two ends of the hallway, both aiming at her with Shotty. Both Ghoul's grinned as they had her in their sights "Now can you guess which one of us is real!?" he asked as they both fired in unison at her "HAHAHAHAH! Wabbot season! I crack myself up! I should make a TV show about myself!" the man yelled laughing, he was still quite intent on playing with her, he wanted to get as many reactions out of her as possible.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

"Kat seems to be doing fine... Actually I was planning on getting to know her a bit more... Maybe date? If that's okay with-" Emilia began to say until she heard a voice singing. Emilia looked back and took Chelsea, putting the girl behind her. "Follow me... You sure that you can handle it?" Emilia said to Bunny as she began to lead Chelsea out. She didn't like this fog. "Keep ears open..." she whispered to Chelsea. If Vulture was TRULY being attacked, then they should get out of here and support the base.

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:40 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Chelsea36_zpsb6e7e75c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea followed Emilia closely, making sure to keep a hand holding onto the woman's cloak so that she didn't get lost in the fog filling the bunker. In her other hand, she tightly gripped the knife, really hoping that she wouldn't end up having to use it. She flinched at the sounds of the gunshots, sparing a glance behind them to try to see if Bunny was okay, but the fog was too thick for her to see the redhead through.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:43 pm

BunnyMio

"I'm used to one on one fights! Head back to Vulture! I can take this coot!" she smirked, and did a full spilt down, ducking into the fog. She pulled out her guns and fired 2 shots at both Ghouls, hoping to cap one in the knee. Her kick did hit, and he did come from behind. Shooting both was a procaution.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyur

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 5414712073_ab3a952a0e

"Let's go Chelsea!" Emilia whispered and led the girl to safety, back to the hideout, but they needed a plan.
*Exit*

"Justice, Peace, and Love must be protected! And I will stop at nothing to protect Law and ORDER! FOR JUSTICE! TO ARMS!"
[/quote][/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Both Mr Ghouls poofed into fog as they were shot "Nice dodge, but none of them were real~!" the man called out "Do you know what's cool!? Explosions!" the man called out to Bunny as an explosion suddenly rocked the bunker. The exit out of the bunker had just been blown as soon as Emilia and Chelsea were out. Mr Ghoul could be heard laughing in the fog "It's just you and me now~! Now here's the question... how long will you live before you just give in and die! Heheheh!" footsteps echoed through the bunker. Suddenly, Mr Ghoul appeared out of the fog, shooting at Bunny with Shotty "Suprise!" he called out. And just as soon as his attack happened, the man disappeared. Then Mr Ghoul appeared behind the woman again "You're nowhere near as fun as the nurse girl, you know that!?" he taunted her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:45 pm

BunnyMio

"Both fake? It's this damn fog! I need to find it's source and shut it down! Then I can kick his damn ass!" Bunny thought, only to be pelted with bullets. "AHHH!" she held her arm up in defense, and then got up, disappearing in the fog. Thankfully, the bullets didn't hurt too much, but they were gonna be a bitch to remove later. She looked around for anything that could be causing it...but then. she figured...how could she not have seen him walk in...unless...upon more thinking, she realized the only plausible reason was the device had to be somewhere on his person...but the question was where? And how could it generate so much fog? She leaned against a wall, gun out, panting silently.

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 Untitled-3[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:16 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

\Mr Ghoul began to search for Bunny in the fog "Come out little rabbit~! I'm so anxious to find you~!" he sung as he creeped through the halls of the bunker. He couldn't find her, and Ghoul really started to get bored and irritated "You gonna keep hiding~?" he asked, before walking into a room. It was Ivy's and Bunny's old room, left almost perfectly intact "You here~?" he asked, searching through the room. Mr Ghoul looked under the beds, before he opened the lockers used as closets for the rooms, seeing some of Bunny's old outfits "Oh....! This is your room~?" he asked happily before he ran to the drawers in the room and started to go through them "Oho~! Imma go through your stuff! Maybe I can find something private!" he spoke rather enthusiastically as he searched through the drawers.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:27 pm

BunnyMio

Bunny was against the wall of her room. She watched him go through her old rags, and snuck up behind him and kicked him in the head hopefully.
"THAT'S MY SHIT!" she yelled.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:46 pm

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul looked at a vial of battery acid from the drawer before he was kicked, her leg went right through her as if a ghost "Woah there lady, I like your legs but this is a little too much!" the man replied to her as he poofed. Also the drawer was Ivy's not, Bunny's. Mr Ghoul suddenly popped out from under Bunny's bed, he had apparently slid under the bed and replaced himself at the drawer with an illusion, the mist made it so easy for him. Before Bunny could really turned to face him, Mr Ghoul shot a blast from Shotty right at Bunny's prosthetic arm "Meep meep~!" the man immediately ran over to the other drawer, this time Bunny's shit for sure. He began to look through it, before a magical pair of underwear flew out of Bunny's drawer. It had a ":3" face and wings, and it started talking to Ghoul "Hello there Mr Ghoul! I am the magical pair of Bunny's underwear! I have come to grant you one wish!" Mr Ghoul suddenly gasped "GASP!" he couldn't believe it! He raised his arm up as if asking a question "Can I wish for two more wishes!?" he asked, to which Bunny's underwear replied "No. That's retarded." to Ghoul's remorse. The man began to think, stroking his chin and tapping his left foot before he decided on a wish "I wish that the Star Wars Prequel trilogy never happened!" to which Bunny's underwear simply replied "loljk. I don't grant wishes morning. Imma fly away now. Bye!" and then Bunny's underwear flew away. Of course, through EVERYONE ELSE'S point of view, Ghoul had taken Bunny's underwear out of the drawer, and started talking to it, having a conversation with it using it as a sock puppet of sorts. When the underwear flew away, he just threw it up, before it landed on his hat, although he did not know this. When it all ended, Mr Ghoul was on his knees, his hands clenched up in the air "I'll get my revenge... evil undies...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 am

BunnyMio

Bunny's arm took the attack, thankfully it had been reinforaced. Then she face palmed. She knew she forgot something.
"You can have those, I don't want that anymore." she said, and went over to Ghoul, checking if he was real or not, and then used a device. This created a small range EMP, hopefully that would shut the fog down. She started to run away, hoping to get out of range, because her leg would be in danger. She dashed down a floor, and sighed, waiting.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:24 am

Mr. Ghoul
Skull-Faced Gentleman

Mr Ghoul went looking around for the evil undies, but it was all to no avail "Where are they!? Let me at em! Let me at em!" he called out, not even noticing that Bunny was right behind him to check if he was real. He suddenly turned to her when she spoke "Keep what?" he asked before she quickly set off the EMP "Oooh? What's that shiny thing do!?" he asked before the EMP went off, the man suddenly completely dropped. The fog began to disperse, but it did more damage then that. Mr Ghoul was a cyborg. The man suddenly fell face first into the ground with his ass up "Oh oops. Good night~!" were his last words before Mr Ghoul deactivated. And just like that, the mask fell off. The man behind the mask seemed to still be awake, he was grumbling painfully, and trying to get up. Unfortunately all of his limbs were cybernetic.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 am

BunnyMio

Bunny sighed, and went back up, poking up her head like a rabbit. She did it! The fog was dispersing! She ran into her room and saw him. All of his limbs were cybornetic...he couldn't move. Bunny saw also, that...it was that guy! The one who was with them in Highend, she saw him once or twice. She didn't know his name. She leaned him against the wall, pulling out some tools. She started to take him apart, arms and legs. She had to work fast, or else he was going to be a problem. She wanted to make sure he wouldn't be able to move. Whoever made those cybornetics were really talented too! It was incredible. She managed to save the parts and then focused on the man under the mask.
"Wake up." she said, shaking him awake, gun pointed at him. She looked at him seriously. "Alright...you've given me enough problems. Who are you?" she asked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:19 pm

Hideout // Vulture Team Bunker (Abandoned) - Page 16 TheGhoul

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

Henry let out another grumble as Bunny began to deconstruct his cybernetics, the man could barely open his eyes. And then he could barely see a gun pointed at his face, to which the man immediately woke up screamed like a girl "Gaaah!" the man was panting all the sudden. He looked up to see Bunny "Oh god Ghoul what did you do...!?" the man yelled out, although he didn't hear anything in return. Henry could only remember what happened to Ghoul as a blur, like a dream, he really didn't even know where he was. When she asked who he was, the man panicked "H-hold on! I'm just an accountant for The Family! I'm innocent don't shoot me!" he begged to Bunny hastily.

"Henry. Henry Ghast, I've been assigned by The Family to watch over you all."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:32 pm

BunnyMio

"Your Ghoul tried to kill me." Bunny said, grinning. "Like me, you're part Cyborg. I launched an EMP on Ghoul which rendered him useless. Then, I took your limbs off. I have to say, they are impressive. Now...I won't kill you, unless you tell my what the Family is planning. I promise, Girl Scout Promise, I will not kill you, if you give this information." she said, keeping the gun to his head. "Now...TALK!" as she pressed her on his temple.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:40 pm

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

Henry looked at Bunny in confusion as she explained the situation to him "You EMPed Ghoul!? Awe crap he's gonna be pissed about-" and then Bunny asked him for information while she held a gun to his temple. Henry started to panic again "W-w-wait! Don't kill me! I-I-I don't have information! I'm an accountant for The Family! The most I could tell you would be about what The Kingpin bought for the party! I don't know anything else! Do you think he would tell me shit!? I work for PALADIN and he knows it!" he yelled in terror to Bunny.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:50 am

BunnyMio

"Then tell me about the Don. Does he have a weakness? Why does he want ME dead? I don't believe I've done anything to piss the Family off!" she said, pressing the gun to him. "And while your at it, tell me where that fog comes from, so I can destroy it." she said, glaring. "Oh maybe I should just kill you...but I made a Girl Scout's Promise." she said, her tone was dark...very dark.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:03 am

Henry Ghast
Red Eyed Gentleman

Henry's eyes widened at Bunny when she mentioned The Don "The Don isn't much of a fighter! I don't even know what you mean when you say weakness!" the man yelled out in fear "The Family wants all of the competition gone! This has nothing to do with you! Mr Ghoul was probably sent after you because he he he probably saw you as a bigger threat!" he explained as he tried to hold back his screams. The man's expression of horror intensified as Bunny threatened to kill him "Its just the cybernetics! P-p-please don't kill me!" the man begged for his life.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:20 am

BunnyMio

"I mean anything that can cripple him into staying away. Anything I can use if I have to go up against him!" she said. "Just...spill all the information you have...that's all I ask." she said. "Now talk...and I'll spare your life." she said, glaring.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next