Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:38 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 NougamiNeurofull1677437_zpsa1ccc6bc

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion sat quietly with his hands folded in his lap and his back leaned against the pew.  He allowed his eyes to close letting all the noise dull around him.  He was oddly relaxed despite the atmosphere.  He only opened his eyes once he felt someone approach him.  He looked up from his seat to see it was Liimu and he listened as she spoke to him.  Given her current appearance and the way she smelled, she must have just got back from one of her hunting trips.  All this meant was that they'd be able to have a decent meal this time.  He gave her a smile, "Good to see you're back with us.  Now this may take awhile but I'll summarize it as briefly as I can," he replied.  He sat up a bit straighter, "While you were gone there a couple attempts to retrieve Father Death.  For the second attempt we acquired NOWHERE as temporary allies.  With their help, we were able to bring him back in one piece more or less, fufu~  Now once he was all patched up, he made a rather interesting announcement.  Do you know of Cain?" he questioned then not waiting for an answer, he continued, "Kraven stated that it is Cain that has caused the world to become as it is now and if he continues to live it will only fall further.  Kraven has acquired a journal of The Inquisitor, David Krueger.  In it contains information on a possible way to kill Cain.  The actual information, which he calls "Branches of Sin," however has been split in four and scattered about.  The journal holds only information of how to find one of the pieces.  Kraven has declared that retrieving this information is now our primary goal.  We have made an alliance with NOWHERE and they have been tasked with the actual retrieval of this information while we are to offer our full support.  We will be meeting up at Skull's Pass."  Dantalion stretched his arms a bit and cracked his knuckles.  He continued to give her a pleasant smile, "Well, it there anything else you need hmm?"  It was quite the story but he was pretty sure he covered all he needed to.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:02 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Xyzx_zpslektgf7o
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Confused | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona watched everyone silently. There was tons of yelling, different conversations- it was all a bit overwhelming. Crona covered his ears to try and hear himself think, but to no avail.... His head started to pound a bit. It hurt. So, he did the best thing he could think of. Crona slowly stood up and took his sword. He figured that if he needed Kraven, he would find him. If he needed Hannibal, he would contact him through the device he was given. Everyone else... Was to no concern of him at the moment. He managed to slip past the people around and made his way to the door. He was trying really hard to be silent, but it was sort of failing him as the door made a little noise. Oh well. He left out the door and headed forward to his little Moped. He was then on his way, not sure where to, but to someplace.
~{ Exit }~

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:13 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Wolf__s_rain___Blue_by_Fillred_zpsd193f666
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu took a seat and listened intently as Dantalion started to talk. She closed her eyes and listened, registering everything being said. So, Cain was the true culprit to the wolrd's decay. He was the true Father of Death.
"It seems I made the truly right decision when I allied with you all. The enemy of the Earth Mother is an enemy of mine. Once we learn the weakness of this...Cain...we shall destroy him, and finally, the restoration of this world can finally begin."
she gave a smile back and nodded. "Thank you for your help, I now fully understand the mission. Are you well?" she asked, before getting up. The strangers were leaving...therefore she could bathe in peace.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:21 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

Eagle growled and held himself back, ONLY because Jo was talking and was ordering him to do something. "Yeah...we're going...now..." he pulled Jo and Ryder toward his truck, taking deep breaths as he climbed into the truck. "I know where one of my friends would be. She's a fucking horn dog if anything." he got into the truck and turned the key. He wasn't sure if that was actually Hannibal or not, but if it was...next time it wasn't going to be pretty. "You're next old man...I'll kill you dead..." he backed out, turned on his music, and started to drive. (Exit Eagle, Ryder, Jo)

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:27 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

After a few more seconds of vicious grabbing at Kraven and biting, Catherine sighed and rolled off of the blonde, who was already crawling away. She was now panting heavily, still weakened from the blood loss after her fight with Ricardo. The sight of Blood being okay was good, though, and she became calmer...except she was pretty offended that her daughter didn't even say goodbye.

"Shut up, Kravey-"

She started, about to get up to demand that Blood kiss her goodbye...but then Laina was grabbing onto her, as Kraven oh-so-accurately pointed out. She shot a death glare at the blonde before turning to the sobbing Canadian, patting her head affectionately and shushing her.

"Hey Laina, calm down~ Laina, I can't understand half of what you're saying~"

She purred in a soothing voice, petting the woman's hair and holding her closer while occasionally mouthing insults at Kraven.

"Laina, it's okay~ You'll get your chance to kill Jo, I promise, just not now~ We need her help for now, do you understand that~? Can you behave for Death Momma until we kill Cain~?"

Though Cathy had not been here for Kraven's big announcement, she had been with Father Death when finding most of the stuff out, and so was aware of most of the plans. She knew that they would need NOWHERE for now, and so controlling Laina would be important- they didn't need a pissed Jo when dealing with Cain. Speaking of Jo, the pinkette looked around and spotted the NOWHERE officers heading towards the door- she felt like she needed to keep an eye on them at all time, and so was relieved as they all left.

"Are you going to behave, Laina~? Can I let go now~?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:29 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha was happy to see that Laina was recovering, and decided to leave her be for now. When Mocha heard Atlas she turned her head to him, and laughed nervously. "Oh there you are!" she called as she walked over to him. She noticed Crona leave out of the corner of her eye, and wondered if she should follow. He didn't look well... Either way Mocha walked over to Atlas. "Sorry about the meat. I can take care of this. Wait... So you stayed? And finished the cooking?" Mocha asked confused that Atlas would stay in the Cathedral. This place gets hectic fast, so she wouldn't blame people for leaving once the coast was clear. She blinked once or twice... "You... I like you." she said with a smile.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:38 pm

Dantalion smirked when Liimu went on to say that she was right to join up with the Ministry.  "Honestly, I'm quite pleased with this turn of events as well," he replied as something flashed behind his eyes.  He gave her a more even smile, "Certainly the Earth Mother would be grateful should we manage to purge him, no?" he questioned.  He still didn't quite understand who this Earth Mother was however, being one who coveted knowledge, he still wanted to understand.  He wanted to know who it was that Liimu held so respectively.  This aside, he watched as she stood up after his explanation, "Thanks are not necessary for this," he said with a smile.  "A bit tired but I'll manage," he answered, "And how was your trip?"

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:55 pm

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Cao seemingly faded into the shadows, leaving the Cathedral. A large gust of wind took the front doors open as Hannibal approached it's source. Disappearing into nothingness as another gust of wind.

-Exit Hannibal-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ -- T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:09 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus
Psychic Hacker

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
At Egils smile, Crispin slowly felt his nerves start to lessen. He hadn't realized how nervous he'd been. It hadn't shown on his face, but still. It was odd. It felt nice to see Egil actually looking confident for once. He'd always thought the silverette had more value than Egil seemed to even see in himself. Maybe being away from all of this would help him see some of that. Crispin knew he wouldn't mind being somewhere a bit more relaxing than the cathedral had been lately. He unconsciously began fiddling with his hats brim, his other hand tapping something on his vitas screen.
Crispin mouth lifted in something of a somber mimic of a smile.

Alright. I'd really like that. We could definitely do that, when we have the time. I don't think I've done something like that since my dad went off with my brother.....what would you want to eat? Did you have anywhere in mind?  

Crispins Theme-Would it matter
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:55 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven looked quite miserable, and more importantly full of bite marks after Cathy was done with him. He dusted off his pants and took off his now dirty shirt, a dull expression on his face. He just sort of stood around orbiting around Laina and Cathy without really saying much, that was, until Cathy asked if she would behave "Probably not- WE SHOULD PUT A MUZZLE ON HER!" Kraven announced, quite energetically at that. "Or or or..." he continued onwards "WE THREATEN HER WITH BRAZILIAN FUNK MUSIC IF SHE ATTACKS JO! BWAHAHAHAHA!" he had still not forgotten hold old methods of torture. Forget water boarding, BRAZILIAN FUNK IS WHERE IT'S AT! "Laina, listen. We are not against the idea of killing Jo, as a matter of fact I wouldn't mind you killing that inbred, harlot, pieace-of-shit SOW-" Kravenw as getting a bit too emotion, but managed to calm himself down, clearing his throat before continuing "But she's useful to our cause right now. She cannot die quite yet..."

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Layout11[/color]
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:03 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o3_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Better || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away
❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆

Laina settled down as Cathy comforted her. One day, just not now... She could try, for Death Momma...
"I'll try..." she muttered, volume and pitch rising to normal.
Then she yelped as Kraven offered to muzzle her. She settled as he suggested Brazilian funk - it wasn't Canadian prog, but it wasn't bad!
Giggling at his emoting regarding the common foe, her eyes brightened and she replied, "Yes sir Mister D, I'll try my hardest to restrain myself, eh." Releasing Cathy, she looked around, noticing that her two enemies and the main one's trophy boytoy had left.
"Damn, the one with the nice butt is gone!"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:09 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 Wolf__s_rain___Blue_by_Fillred_zpsd193f666
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "

"I am glad you understand. Perhaps you are one of the Earth Mother's chosen as well, and you do not even know."
she said, happy to know she wasn't the only one. Being the only one whom could cleanse the world was indeed tiring, so having SOME help would be good. She nodded and then answered his last question. "Fruitful. Wolf Communes are slowly growing in number. Soon, there will be double what they're were, if the food supplies from the surrounding purge targets remains low. I am happy that it went well. Thank you for the inquery." she spoke, licking some of the blood off her hands, since she was still coated in it. "I do stink of blood though...it could attract unwanted attention. I will go bathe and return once cleansed." she got up, bowed slightly, and went into the backrooms, to where there was the tiniest bathroom ever. She started to wash her body, a mixture of washing and licking since old habits died hard. She remained until clean, and then drained the water and waited to drip dry before returning.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:17 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine smiled and nodded at Laina as she agreed to not kill Jo for now, that was good. Kraven's comments, however, were not appreciated- probably because she was still mad about being left behind after her daughter was punched in the face.

"No one deserves the Brazilian funk, Kravey, calm down."

She said, knowing that it would be too much to torture one of their own with the Brazilian funk, it just wasn't fair. The Canadian seemed to get over her depression quite quickly, going back to talking about butts- which Cathy immediately recognized as being Ryder's.

"Don't worry, Laina, we'll be seeing a lot more of that butt. Ryder needs his battle boner as much as Kravey does~"

She reassured the Deathworshipper before groaning as she chuckled, realizing that she really needed some medical help right now.

"I need some aspirin or something over here.."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:35 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven shrugged in response to Laina's answers "Sounds good to me...! Nice butt...? I assume you're talking of my battle brother. Ryder Mercy have been interlocked in an eternal struggle for years now! And I will have you know I discovered his immortal behind LONG BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DID!" he then calm down and just gave Cathy an odd look, raising an eyebrow to her. "Battle... boner...?" he asked, unfamiliar with this term, but then she asked for apsirin. It looked as if a light bulb lit up over Kraven's head, as he jumped into action "Here... I have some disinfectant spray! It is quite useful when dealing with wounds such as your own!" Kraven went over to a table and picked up the spray labeled as such. Unfortunately said spray was in fact an ACID, labeled as disinfectant spray to fool his foes! Unfortunately... Kraven had just fallen for his own trick... He should probably rethink planting traps in his own base like that...

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:49 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine just scoffed as Kraven gloated about having found the greatness of Ryder's butt before everyone else. She didn't comment because she'd just end up cursing him out some more, which had done plenty of today. As for the battle boner uncertainty-

"I'll explain it later.."

Because now she needed to heal herself or something. She appreciated Kraven's gesture with the disinfectant spray, and took it gladly, spraying generously all over her wounded arms. Then they started burning as the acid corroded her flesh.

"Mothefucking piece of shit, do you want to die, you insufferable cunt?!"

She shrieked as she started trying to wipe the spray off with her sleeves. She would have cursed some more, but at this point she was too focused on salvaging her arms.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:58 pm

Atlas
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas had a small smirk on his face as he kept the sister's words in mind, but in the end it didn't stop him from feeling guilty. He returned to the kitchen without saying anything, a nod in return for what she had said. As he made his way back to the kitchen he immediately started packing all of the scraps into some kind of trash bag. In his mind, it was rude to achieve so much and leave without notice; it was habit to turn the kitchen or bar over to someone else before he made his leave, unless he was closing up. Now that he had done just that, he made sure to pack all that someone couldn't salvage into a bag before moving on to wash his hands. Hopefully, the returning members would cause enough of a commotion regarding their arrival and planning that taking out the trash wouldn't be noticed or acknowledged. Atlas himself missed Crona's own departure, but as he finished packing the scraps he pulled the bag off the counter and held it at his side as he returned to the main room.

↘↘↘ Filled to the brim with people, members, guests, who knows what else; Atlas continued to move towards the double doors of the cathedral. People were shouting, an injury occuring, but he didn't dare stop. Atlas kept pushing forward. He was tempted to look around, towards Blood, for Crona, even the polite sister, but that would signify that he was wary of something. In fact, Atlas didn't even take a glance towards the clothes that he would be leaving behind on the coat rack; a true, depressing loss if he had to say so himself. But for now, he would live on with escaping. Scrap bag in tow, Atlas went on towards leaving the cathedral; dropping the bag just outside the door before making a break for it.

[Exit - Attempt]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a polite worshiper?
Damn look at this place :: Pretty fancy Cathedral, to bad about it's occupants.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I actually had some obligation here.
[/quote]
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:06 am

Dantalion lifted an eyebrow at her statement of him possibly being chosen by the Earth Mother.  "Oh?  Well I'm glad to hear that it went well and let's hope it continues to do so," He responded with a smile before Liimu dismissed herself to go wash herself off.  He stood up after she left and straightened his suit a bit.  Then he looked over to Cathy as she asked for some aspirin.  He saw that she was still riddled with bullet holes.  He looked over to Mocha and called out to her, "Would you like to help as I treat Mother Death's injuries?"  Then he looked over to Cathy, "That's if you'll allow me of course," he said with a smile.  Only to see Kraven walk over and coat her arms with acid causing even further damage.  His eyes flew around the room then hastily ran over to a deathworshipper and snatched away a bottle of water.  He made a beeline to Cathy and forced his way beside her, "Pardon," he said before steadily pouring the water over the length of her arms to dilute and rinse away a majority of the stuff.  He then yanked off his gloves, "This is going to hurt," he warned before holding onto her wrists and began repairing the corroded tissue.  He frowned as he forced any bits of metal out of her flesh as well.  Once he was done, he let out a sigh and let go.  Her skin was still a bit blotchy but it was intact.  "Apologies for suddenly intervening in such a way," he said in between heavy breaths.

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:14 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven seemed... more so amused than worried about the fact that CATHY'S ARMS WERE MELTING "Whoops... forgot I did that. By bad-" Kraven was about to just kind of shrug it off until Cathy made it apparent she was going to murder his ass. "WAIT WAIT WAIT- NO! Dying is not on the list of things I wish to do at the moment! lATER-!!!" he started to back away from her... mostly because she could have probably killed him if she wanted to in that very moment. Luckily Dantalion swooped in and made things okay. That was cool, Dantalion seemed to be pretty useful in this regard "S-SEE!? Danta fixed it all up! Can we PLEASE stop being made at me now!?" I mean, all he did was leave her for dead twice and almost melt her arms off... no biggy right? "What do you want from me...? You're ALIVE... that's more than most people in your place can attest to!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 8 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha watched as Atlas left without saying much of a good-bye. She stood there for a moment, and got a bit of sad look in her eyes. "Alright, alright... You could have at least said good-bye." Mocha said before snapping her attention to Dantalion. "Oh right!" Mocha said as she shook off the feeling of sadness from her mind. She jumped over tables and over to Cathrine. "I got what you need, aspirin right?" Mocha said as she took out her pills. "And now water." Mocha said as she mentally had a bottle of water come over to her. It smacked into her hand, and she paused when Dantalion came in, pouring water all over Cathy's arms. "Wait! Let me give her... My God... Uh... Thank you for taking care of the holes and bullets Danta... Want the Aspirin now?" she said as she watched them come out. "Looks like I am going to have to clean you up. Yeah." Mocha said feeling out of it as she was not the one to take the bullets. It was weird... Like she was a nurse again. She placed the aspirin and water next to Cathy and began to clean the woman up as best as she could. She looked over at Kraven, "Did you apologize to her?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:34 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine didn't even have time to tell Kraven how much more she was going to kill him, because her arms were effectively melting...but then Dantalion was at her side, which immediately calmed her- knowing his abilities, she at least knew that she'd be okay. The water didn't bring her much relief, as the damage had already been done, but as soon as the healer's gloves came off, she felt better- that is, before the actual pain of the healing began. Gritting her teeth, she muttered curses under her breath, squirming slightly but letting Danta do his work. When it was over, she smiled gratefully, despite the wince she was trying to work off of her face.

"Don't apologize, it's that type of quick thinking we need more of~ You know, the type that doesn't melt people's arms off..."

She shot a glare at Kraven, flipping him off for...basically all of his comments... before turning back to Dantalion and patting his shoulder. She then heard Mocha offering her an aspirin, and sort of stared at her in disbelief for a full minute while the nurse cleaned her, staring from the aspirin to Mocha before speaking.

"I was being sarcastic about the aspirin...I had fucking bullet wounds..."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:39 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu came out, dressed and heard all the commotion. She looked confused. She heard some things but not everything. 
"Rub some mud and herbs on the burns. It will cool the arms down naturally."
she said, and went into the kitchen, seeing food made. She took a plate of food and devoured the food quickly. She hung the rest of the meat and then stood by the stairs, looking at everyone panic. It was foolish, accidents happen. Thought it was Cathy and she was important so it was logical. She decided to just stay out of the way for now.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:05 am

Dantalion glanced to the side as Kraven went on about how he fixed her arms so she had no reason to be mad at him anymore.  He just sighed and straightened himself wiping his forehead with the back of his hand.  He looked back to Cathy and saw that Mocha was cleaning off the dried blood and dirt from her arms.  He gave Cathy a slightly strained smile showing a bit of his needlepoint teeth when she told him he didn't need to apologize and pat his shoulder.  He gave her something between a nod and bow before she redirected her attention to Kraven, scolding him for his somewhat disastrous mix-up.  He then turned away and picked his gloved off the floor.  He frowned when he saw they had gotten a bit dirty and did his best to dust them off before covering his discolored hands.  Looking about the room he noticed that Liimu had come back from her shower and smiled and waved at her.

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:18 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven almost immediately yelled "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" in response to Mocha when she asked if he would apologize to Cathy "Apologies are for squares! I'm a triangle! Get your shit together Mocha!" he of course, didn't notice that scolding look from Dantalion. Which, of course, wouldn't have affected the man too much in his current mood, but Kraven would have at least taken notice of it if he did. Instead, he focused on Cathy, whom was currently yelling at Mocha due to the whole aspirin mix up "OOOOH! THAT EXPLAINS WHY SHOVING THOSE LITTLE PELLET THINGS INTO MY BULLET WOUNDS NEVER WORKED... the more you know-" it wasn't entirely clear whether Kraven was serious or not, depending on the situation, it'd be entirely likely that Kraven would shove Aspirin into his bullet wounds however. Kraven then attempted to sneak away from the situation... walking over to the stairs towards the belltower hoping Cathy wouldn't notice or care about him at the moment. The last thing he needed was to apologize to her, because he hated that. It was 'gay'.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:32 am

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

At this point, Catherine was just glad she could use her arms again. With this in mind, she threw some random rock, which naturally was in the cathedral, and threw it at Kraven as he left. If he was going to pussy out, she could at least get the official last blow.

"You suck~!"

She called after the blonde, now clearly in a better mood, as she wasn't in excruciating pain. Somehow she seemed to forget about the issues she had just had quite easily, now concentrating on observing the Deathworshippers- she wanted to make them into something great. They just needed to get Cain out of the way..

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:47 am

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier

Liimu waved back at Dantalion, sighing and shaking her head.  
"It seems that every time I stet out..something happens. I'm not sure why this is."
she said, and stretched a little bit. She had a little meat juice on her mouth still from her meal, but promptly wiped it away with her sleeve. Cause fuck clothes. "Are we just to remain here until everything is set and done, or are we going to take action against this Cain? I am confused by our idlness..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next