Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:22 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Layout10

========================☠========================

As the van arrived, parking in front of the Cathedral, its back doors literally burst open as Kraven jumped out "I'M FREE! FUCK THE POLICE!!" he yelled triumphantly as he dashed back into the Cathedral. He was sick of these chains, and these stripes, because as mentioned earlier, he was NOT working the stripes, at all. So the first thing the man did was rush into his home to go change. Which... he did miraculously fast. The blonde soon returned to the main hall of the Cathedral with a new set of clothes, which were MUCH more form fitting. Kraven stretched out his arms, it was nice not being restrained anymore after all "I'm... I'm alive..." Kraven spoke to himself as he suddenly hunched over in relief. Not from the whole execution debacle... but because of Cathy, surprisingly. Only a moment later however, Kraven just went up and threw up blood on the floor of the main hall, no doubt because of the wounds he sustained "I'm okay-!" he yelled out, holding back another wave of blood that was about to burst from him.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:35 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 RyderHT101_zps719b7a41

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder brought the car to a stop, only to hear Kraven jolting out of the back—unsurprising. He left the keys in the ignition as he got out and stretched, glad to be free, even if only for a moment, from that redheaded woman from earlier…he was gonna have to watch out for her…Either way, he headed into the Cathedral—just in time to see Kraven puking up blood all over the floor.
”Hey, hey! Stop fucking dying!” he objected unhappily as he moved into the Cathedral, stepping over to Kraven and giving him a look. ”We didn’t rescue you from those whackjobs just so you could keel over here. So just—quit—doing that. The…blood thing. Yeah. Stop that.” He crossed his arms, frowning at Kraven, not really knowing how you stopped somebody from coughing up blood. This was kind of an issue. After a moment, though, he registered just where they were—and he finally realized: this was that cathedral. His stomach felt as if it did a flip, and he felt himself pale a little bit, but he did what he could to keep his eyes averted from the stairs, and instead focused on Kraven. ”J-Just…stop dying. Alright? Not allowed.”

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:41 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No your not speeder magee! Oh and you changed out of the stripes. Good." Mocha said slightly fuming about leaving some of their people behind. But she had to work with these circumstances no matter what. She took out her medical bag again, and watched from the side of her eye on how Ryder treated Kraven. "Ryder if I didn't know any better I would say that you had a thing for... Never mind. Hold him down. He was always a hard patient to tend to... Actually anyone that wants to help, hold him down." Mocha said as she stepped over the blood puke. She kneel down to his level and went to lift his shirt to see the damage in it's full glory.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

As expected, Kraven’s shouting as he leapt from the car startled Egil to no end—the silverette got out of the car, feeling just slightly shaky after everything that had gone down, but hoping that he’d get the chance to calm down now. He glanced back at the others, then shuffled into the cathedral, making his way over to his usual spot: the confession booth. He didn’t actually go inside, though, instead hanging near the entrance to it, one hand on the curtain, looking over at Kraven as he went ahead and vomited blood on the floor. Things were…very different right now. A bunch of new people had shown up, and Egil wasn’t exactly accustomed to change, so he was taking this as a bad sign…he wasn’t going to say anything about it, though. Maybe it would be good. Maybe not. There was no way to tell. As Mocha was askig for people to hold Kraven own, Egil silently declined--he wasn't going to risk getting smacked in the face like Blood had.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:18 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven was holding back his blood as he cringed, this definitely sucked a lot. He was fine with blood and guts, but sometimes when they were HIS blood and guts, he had his problems. But then Ryder told him not to do that. Probably because he was worried for the guy. Yuri however, took exception to that. Kraven made eye contact with him, turtle facing to the red head before hurling blood towards him then yelling "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DOOO!!!" in a delirious yell. The loss of blood was probably getting to his head, and then Mocha tried to work on him. Kraven's eyes widened as Mocha touched his shirt, to which he immediately backed away from her "HEY! HEY! BAD TOUCH! NO!"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:40 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin followed the others back into the cathedral, somewhat questioning the speed Kraven was moving at, considering the bleeding gash on his chest. He turned towards the confessional, seeing Egil head to his familiar spot.  He started moving over to the silverette as Ryders concerned words made their way to the back of the cathedral. Crispin took in the sight of their leader. hunched over, throwing up blood with an even more somber expression than usual. Okay was not the word he would use right now.
He watched Mocha begin to try inspecting the mans wounds. Though the blood loss seemed to be affecting Kraven at this point. Either that or Mocha was a less reliable doctor than he thought. Honestly he'd never gone to the woman enough to know.  Crispin walked over to Ryder, half watching his leader as he spoke to the man,            
Do you think you can help restrain him-or convince him Mocha isn't going to assault him? He needs that treated.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:56 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Kraven!" Mocha said, raising her voice to the man as he smacked her hand away. "No, no, no babe... Good touch. Very good touch. Healing touch!" Mocha said as she let her hand rest on his arm, trying out a new technique. Maybe if she acted this way he would be more inclined to let her see his wounds. If not then back to the old way where she fights him. "This touch good for you!" she said as she began to look in her bag for some pills to knock the guy out. "Please... Let me help you. You won't feel a thing." Mocha said with a sigh. Why must she always fight him when she had to heal?
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:24 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

So Kraven’s puke-blood splattered all over Ryder’s face and the top part of his shirt quite unceremoniously. Ryder paused for a moment, his eyes having closed on reflex before the blood hit him, and he took a moment to wipe the blood away from his eyes before opening them. This was…not exactly how he wanted to have been spending his day. But if Kraven had information about Cain, Ryder wasn’t leaving until he got it. He glanced at Mocha, a bit confused as she didn’t finish her sentence, but getting the basic gist of it, cringing a bit.
”Mocha, he might be my—…what was it…Battle Brother…? Yeah—he might be my Battle Brother, but I’m not into him like that…” At that moment, he heard Crispin, and sighed, knowing that he was going to have to help out with this, but also knowing that trying to physically restrain Kraven would inevitably just make the blonde struggle more. He got even further distracted as Mocha referred to Kraven as ‘babe’—why was she doing that? He raised an eyebrow, frowning slightly in confusion and turning his head slightly as he scrutinized Mocha a bit, really unsure what her situation with Kraven was right now—though he realized that the longer he just sat around and questioned the Deathworshippers’ sanity, the more blood Kraven was losing. He paused for a moment to think, then looked to Kraven, speaking to him plainly and firmly, ”Kraven, how are we supposed to do the ‘battle’ part of the Battle Brother thing if you cough up all your blood…?” He considered Kraven for a moment, realizing that he’d been shouting about people not telling him what to do for a while now—so Ryder promptly glared straight up into Kraven’s face, demanding, ”Do not sit still.” Maybe this would work??? Maybe?????

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:57 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven cringed visibly as Mocha called him babe "W-what!?" and then she said GOOD TOUCH, which creeped out Kraven far more than he imagined it would have. So, he began to back away, a lot. "NO WAY! YOU'RE A SCARY DOCTOR! YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO REPLACE MY STOMACH OR SOME SHIT! I'M OUT!" he yelled, before looking to Ryder as he addressed the blonde. Kraven grimaced as he made eye contact with the man, just staring at him. He just seemed rather neutral... until Ryder told him to NOT sit still. To which Kraven crossed his arms and stood still, yelling "DO NOT. TELL ME. WHAT TO DO."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:18 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"That is only half of what I was going to say, but good to know." Mocha said in a sigh of defeat. "Mental note... Never give nicknames." then she noticed the looks and Kraven's shouting didn't help either. "For fucks sake I am NOT into him like that. That was just an attempt at comfort. No worries... Not gonna do it again." Mocha said as she glared at Kraven. "Just-" she was about to yell at him until Ryder did his plan in telling Kraven the opposite of what to do. "... Why the hell didn't I think of that. Your a genius." Mocha said as she smacked her forehead. "Now remember... Don't sit still." Mocha said as as she took out disinfectant and her sewing kit. She got up to him and began lifting the shirt.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:54 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 NougamiNeurofull1677437_zpsa1ccc6bc

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion dropped from the ceiling of the van and stepped out after the others.  As he entered the building, it appeared everyone was settling down and Egil had returned to his usual spot.  Perhaps he just liked tiny places? he wondered.  He looked over at Kraven as he jogged into the room wearing an ordinary outfit instead of his prison stripes.  Well, then he just started puking up blood all over the floor.  He lifted an eyebrow at the sight of the delusional man refusing any assistance despite Mocha's efforts.  He looked around a bit then walked up to Mocha and Kraven.  "I think I can offer some assistance here," he stated with a smile.  He wouldn't mind helping fix up Kraven after all, his abilities could prove useful here.  He was pretty sure Kraven would refuse his help as well.  He glanced at Ryder before looking back to Mocha, "I can fix up injuries much faster than standard treatment if you'll allow me," he spoke quietly to the Sister.  Delusional as he was from his blood loss, he might end up passing out first before they actually got to finish treating the man.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:16 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Yah know Jojo, if you gave better directions, we wouldn't have gotten fucking LOST!" he yelled as an engine roared and he parked his monster truck next to the church. He sighed and opened the door. "Though, that dance party in the truck was pretty bangin. Not gonna lie, it's actually real nice to see you. And bein workin with you again." he jumped out and landed on the ground, locking the truck. "I'll have to tell the others once I find them again."

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:40 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven stared vacantly at Mocha "H-hey... since when did you grow a third boob...? Don't you think two boobs is enough...?" he asked her, indicating he was getting hella weird already. Which probably wasn't good considering that Kraven in his right mind was already a man of mass destruction. The last thing they needed was a genocidal monster with even poorer decision making skills than he already normally had. Kraven did stay still though, mostly because he was told not to "Dont' tell me what to do..." he muttered bitterly. However, Dantalion entered the scene, and Kraven rose an eyebrow to the freakshow as he offered his help. Right, Dantalion did have rather useful abilities that Kraven had yet to see. THIS, would be interesting. Kraven suddenly placed a hand on Dantalion's shoulder and brought him closer, uncomfortably so in fact "AH YES! I had forgotten of your... -unique- abilities... many of which I have yet to see firsthand yet..." Kraven gave Mocha a look, before looking back to Danta "Give him a chance to prove himself Mocha... I have yet to see this healing ability yet, however..." a sinister grin appeared on Kraven's face. Which was usually not good news "I must inform you my good man that, if you screw up and inadvertently cause harm to me, you WILL be killed, and it WILL be a beautiful display~" he spoke in a pleasant, yet disturbing tone of voice. He then removed his hand from Dantalion and removed his shirt for the purpose of healing himself "PROVE YOURSELF! SHOW THIS WORLD YOUR POWER!" Kraven was known for his love for melodrama. In his mind it only made life more fun.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 am

"Ah," Dantalion was grabbed by his shoulder by Kraven and dragged forward.  Not really something he was used to as he was now really close to the man's face as spoke loudly.  His ears twitched at the volume but he would just keep that mild discomfort to himself.  He looked to the side at Mocha as Kraven did then back again only to be greeted by a grin and a serious warning.  His eyelids lowered and his lips curled in a smile to return his, "Rest assured."  As soon as Kraven let him go, he straightened himself then proceeded to remove his gloves and coat not wanting to dirty them.  With his gloves off, he revealed a pair of discolored jagged claws instead of ordinary fingers.  This was why he never seemed to remove his gloves in the first place.  He pushed up his sleeves as he turned and knelt in front of the now shirtless man.  His gruesome injury was now in full display.  Surprising he was even still conscious at this moment really.  "This will not be pleasant," he warned.  Not only would it hurt but the feeling of the actually healing process was discomforting to most.  Then he focused on the injury then went to work.  He placed his hands on the mans chest and pushed his fingers into the wound pulling it apart.  His eyes began to glow a bright luminescent green.  The first thing his did was seize the bleeding before he started shift his organs around and basically pushing together any lacerations and repairing the damaged tissue and bone.  To the ones watching from behind, it all looked like the damage done was being reversed as Kraven's guts were visible for anyone to see.  Then as everything shifted into place and stuck itself together the wound closed itself up and the skin sealed together over it leaving a dull scar that would probably fade away within the week.  After the major injury was fixed, all the smaller scrapes closed up instantaneously.  Once he was done, he moved away from the man and his eyes went back to normal.  "You will be a bit sore but I'm sure you don't mind," He stated quickly wiping a bead of sweat from his forehead in an attempt to save face.  The man's insides were mixed up pretty bad so it took more effort on his part to put all the pieces back together.  He was honestly surprised Kraven was still walking around and shouting like he did despite his fatal condition.  He pulled a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped off his hands staining the white cloth.  He assumed he may have to fix up others' injuries now that he was done with Kraven.

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:35 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Mhmmm..." Mocha didn't pay attention to the boob comment since she was focusing on the task at hand. She stopped though at the offer of help. Mocha stared at the horned man, and then back to Kraven. She stood up all the way, and stepped back, crossing her arms. "Fine." she said, grabbing a seat. "This will be interesting to see." she said, crossing her legs. She watched, her eyes growing wide at the healing process. "How?" she finally asked as she stood up and examined the wounds. They were closed up! She never seen anything like it besides from video games healing potions... She turned back to Dantalion. "Your certainly talented..." she said turning her head to the sounds outside. It sounded like Rommel, and... Some kind of truck? "Can someone check who is outside?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:54 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven readied himself for what would surely be an interesting experience, how he loved laying the Guinea pig. He was silent for the most part, it most likely would have been a very unpleasant experience for most, but Kraven had been through worse. All this meant was that he didn't need to spend much time sidelined by injury anymore. Once it was done, Kraven rubbed where his wound once more, there was pain. Of course, Kraven never had issues with pain, if anything he enjoyed it. After feeling where his wound once was, gashing and pouring out blood, but now seemingly regenerated, a smile appeared on the nun man's face "You have done well..." he spoke, picking his shirt back up, still stained with blood, and putting it back on. He looked to Dantalion, placing a hand on his shoulder "I could not be any prouder than to have vassals such as you under my command. You have been blessed with amazing abilities, you are no monster, you are the future..." he spoke to Dantalion, removing his hand from his shoulder. With his wounds tended to, Kraven walked down the main hall "We must gather, Deathworshippers and NOWHERE alike... I have vital information that concerns all of us, I'm sure you're all curious of what I've been up to as of late..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:49 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder smiled, satisfied as he saw that his reverse psychology had worked on Kraven, making him sit still. The redhead stepped back a bit as Mocha came to try to patch him up—but then Dantalion stepped up. Ryder didn’t know this man, so he was wondering what he was going to do—and then the actual healing process started. Ryder’s eyebrows rose, and he felt his mouth fall open a little bit—just…what was that? Some sort of psychic power? Or nanomachines? No, it was something else…Ryder hadn’t seen healing on this scale before, and to be honest, it was so impressive that it was kind of disturbing…
He was distracted by the sound of the truck pulling up outside, and as Mocha asked if somebody could check who it was, Ryder replied,

”I don’t think it’s anyone dangerous. We already knew that Jo was coming—it’s probably her. Sounds like somebody’s with her, though…” Ryder recognized the voice as that of the man who had referred to him as ‘Jojo’s man’—take that as he would. So, he was pretty sure it was Jo and that man, having just caught up. Ryder looked back at Kraven as the man spoke again, amazed to see the man totally healed. That Dantalion guy was definitely impressive…However, as Kraven mentioned important information, Ryder immediately gave the blonde his full attention. If this was about Cain, he wanted to hear it. He wasn’t going to rest until he figured out a way to kill that man—and if Kraven could help him reach that goal, Ryder would give him as much attention as he needed.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:55 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Despite his distance away from the others, Egil still looked away as Dantalion started his healing process. He didn’t want to see something like that—he was pretty sure it would make him hurl. So, he stood by the confessional booth, fidgeting slightly, unsure of what to do. As he overheard Kraven praising Dantalion, he seemed to stiffen slightly, slowly looking down at his own hands. Father Death was proud of Dantalion—proud of him because he had amazing abilities. Egil couldn’t help but wonder—what use was he to the cause, when he didn’t have any amazing abilities like Dantalion? All he had in the way of supernatural abilities was his Killer Gene, and even that was more harm than help—he was terrified of that power sleeping inside of himself. And Father Death would never be proud of him.
He felt himself droop a bit as he had these thoughts—but knew that as Kraven called everyone over, that he was going to have to go anyway. He pulled his hood up a bit further over the top of his head, then slowly, quietly made his way over to the rest of the group, dragging his feet a little bit. He knew he had to think positively—but it just wasn’t that easy. He couldn’t think of a single thing that Father Death would have to be proud of him for. So, for now, he’d just keep quiet, near the back of the group, waiting and listening. He stood by Crispin, awaiting the news and wondering what they were about to get into.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:38 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o3_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Vengeful || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Hot
❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆

Laina skidded up to the Cathedral in Alex, still jerking her gearshift off.  Taking her hand away, she turned her husband off and got out of the car, but not before brushing her fingertips across Hannibal's thigh. Mmm~
Then she spotted Eagle.
Oh.
FUCK.
NO.
She whipped out Cadana and lit it up in one single motion. This wasn't gonna happen again!
"HEY FUCKBAG! LOOKIE HERE!"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:34 pm

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hannibal ignored Laina's nymphomaniac advances the Shark King seemingly spoke only hush chinese words to the window's exterior and vast picturesque landscape of nothing but boundless wastes. A familiar sight that the man's memories shared. These slight whispers rolled off the dagger toothed somber grin, the almost somber improving of words showed only disinterest for this land. Even more so with his driver.

Cao was one for sex, but he also understood why he was here. Sex would have to wait including one that smelled fertile or at least safer to bare a child...He was not Kraven, allowing his seed to be spread to whatever sow he damn well pleased....Well he DID do that, but you don't really stick dick into someone that willing..... The smelled of infertility bothered him. Like carbon bubbles to one's nose , irritating and annoying. Besides this he looked to Crona. His smaller frame amused him. If it were not for the blood that ran through his tiny pulsing veins, he would have doubted his continued existence.

The Death Worshippers and NOWHERE. His cause needed at least one thing from each--and one favor meant a brighter future for his ideals. While Cao didn't hold his breathe with bound excitement, he still desired to know more. Feast more. More.

The brazen denial of help was understandable, but annoyed him a smidgen. Mavericks going against a local ebb and flow they create. It was amusing. 'Do this on our own'. 'You don't know who we are!'. These sentiments of a our way or a high way attitude annoyed the man for he saw nostalgic repetition in them. What a young lord would do and say o ensure the survival of their goals and ideals--deliberately choosing the disadvantage, not to be the underdog, but to be 'right' in their own way.....

He looked towards the source of Laina's rage. For a moment he thought about caring for the annoyance ringing in his ears or to enter the Cathedral. His eyes rolled as he looked at young Crona. Unable to wake to young one he gave a grimace--a neutral one as he was unsure what exactly what he was to do with the boy.

Hannibal had gotten out of the car, his eyes not meeting at those Laina fought with. He had no quarrel as of the moment--but merely investigate and acquire something...Something that would further his ideals.  

Hannibal slowly came towards the front doors of the Cathedral. Staring at it from a few feet back--as if looking through it. Or something akin to it, however his eyes were shut. Shut tight yet in focus.... 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ -- T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:03 pm

Dantalion gave Mocha a smirk as she complemented him and folded up the now soiled handkerchief.  Then he turned his head back to Kraven as he addressed him and placed a hand on his shoulder.  His eyes widened at the words that came from his mouth.  He was surprised at the comment about him not being a monster.  Stunned really.  The last time someone had every told him this was many years ago by the lips of his younger brother.  But this was different as this man wasn't related to him in any way and had not known him for very long.  He had come to accept what people had thought of him and would use his title as a monster to his advantage despite its disadvantages.  But now he, Dantalion, was at a loss for words.  After a brief moment of stunned silence, he quickly recovered and gave Kraven a nod, "Thank you Father," he replied now recomposed.  He stuffed the blood-stained handkerchief into his pocket to wash later, then put his coat back on followed by his gloves.  He took in a breath then letting it out he turned to follow after Kraven to the main hall as he made his announcement.  Scanning the room, it appeared others had finally arrived while he had been busy with Kraven.  He would stand off to the side as the announcement was made.

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:22 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Xyzx_zpslektgf7o
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Confused | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: ....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona, after some time, finally came into conciousness. He rubbed his head,unsure of exactly what happened last. He was being touched... And Held... And was placed upon a lap..... Then he saw... That's right. The thing in Laina's car... Where was he now? Crona looked around at the somewhat familiar- IT WAS LAINA'S CAR! Crona yelped and scattered out as fast as possible. He panted gently, terrified to be in the vehicle anymore... He shivered and stepped forward to the Cathedral. He noticed the atmosphere  was tense.... Who was this guy? Was he with these other people? Crona didn't know... So he took a few steps back, and kept his mouth  shut and his hands to himself. Maybe things would be answered if he just listened a bit?

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:05 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin half turned to Mocha as heard the woman use the word babe. Somehow, he didn't feel like that would help. Maybe it was good he hadn't been going to her for healing. She was probably trying to calm Kraven down, but as it stood it was still an odd tactic.
He nodded his thanks as Ryder seemed to actually know how to get Kraven to stay still. He would need to remember reverse psychology worked later.           
Thank you, for that and just helping to get him back.
Crispin turned from the red head as Dantalion spoke up, watching as the man healed Kraven in his rather unusual fashion. It kind of reminded him of a video game character. That was... cool.
Crisppin focused on Father Death as he spoke, noticing Egil had come out of hiding. He gave the whitette a nod and a mildly less somber frown. It wasn't much, but he was trying. Right now, he highly welcomed the boys presence. This was a lot of new people and by extension a lot of noise. He didn't really care about the people, but the noise he did. Someone like Egil didn't make much noise. That was nice to be around, especially after earlier.
He turned his focus back on Kraven, waiting to hear what the man had to say.  

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:22 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 5 A9b4f6db-ce57-45a4-8da1-26ff7fd1004d_zpsomp313zx

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"You think I actually care enough to remember where this place is...?" Jo skeptically asked, a grin still broad on her features as she hopped off Eagle`s truck, sliding herself off after him. In truth, she had procrastinating arriving at the Church for as long as she felt she could-- she didn`t like this place. "Also, your taste in music is basic as fuck- but yeah, pretend I returned those nice words-" She was messing with him, of course- she was absolutely ecstatic to have found him. Not only for the sake of her growing faction, but because she was glad to have another real ally she could depend on.
As Eagle mentioned that he`d need to tell the 'others' after this, her eyebrows rose, and she turned toward him as she begun to lead him toward the Cathedral. "Whaat- you have friends? Fuckin` unheard of- tell me more." She gently pushed open the double doors to the Cathedral, stepping inside and holding the door open for the blonde- then paused as a woman outside called out to him. She briefly glanced up at the pinkette, then grabbed Eagle by the forearm, and promptly yanked him into the building without allowing him time to respond to her.
With that totally taken care of, she wrinkled her nose as she looked around the area- she still hated this place. She soon spotted Ryder and Kraven across the room, and rose an arm to gain their attention. "Hey so this fuckin` freak of nature over here scratched my back up and followed me here-" She announced flatly, gesturing to Eagle as she moved further into the Cathedral. Honestly, she wanted in and out of here as soon as possible... she knew Kraven had information on Cain-- but after that, they had their own other problems to take care of...  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you /can`t/ put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:01 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven stood at the podium at the very end of the main hall, so he may address his flock and NOWHERE in a way that fitted his supervillainous gimmick. After all, he was FATHER Death, not 'stands around and gives you information in a socially acceptable method Death'. Kraven cleared his throat before, suddenly adjusting his own attitude. That look in his eyes, it meant he had something VERY serious to tell. The Deathworshippers and Ryder would know this side of Kraven rather well. There were times when he was silly, and there were times when you needed to listen to the man. This time in particular, fit into the latter category "Let me tell you about a man, a man I used to look up to. I was lost once... I was just an empty shell, left to die and rot in a cold heartless world. And then HE approached me... and he taught me the beauties of life... that man was known as CAIN. I know him as a father... but you may all know him as the man who fucked up all your lives. That's right regardless of you may all think... this man is responsible for the world we live in. You may want to kill him because of the injustices he committed recently, after all, the Church of Crime is the talk of the town now. Or perhaps you want revenge for the death of a loved one. It does not matter... but what does matter is that this world will travel a different path depending on what fate Cain meets. He is either victorious, and the world continues to spiral into chaos. Or he meets death's cold embrace and things go about as normally..." Kraven walked over to an old book shelf against a wall near him, dusting it off before pulling out a single tome from it. The nab brought it back to the podium and opened it "I allowed myself to be manipulated... rather than side with an old friend of mine... I stabbed him in the back... along with The Trust... Xiu... and Charles, I may add... they had decided to pull away from using a machine known as Heavenly Treasure... I can't get into the details, but... let's just say it was something the world was better without. But Cain... he manipulated me... intro betraying my friends.. my colleagues... mankind... The Cataclysm is HIS fault... and it was just the beginning of his plan..." Kraven's eyes looked down to the book on the podium. On the page he looked down upon, his eyes focused on one particular pictures. There he was, a young Yuri Dragovich, standing besides Santana Pejoves, Mario Falcone, Disney... Lucila... even David. They were all allies of his when he was a young man aspiring for an idealistic notion of justice "The Cataclysm halved humanity's population... it forever destroyed the lives of my friends... and I believe it may have made Charles even MORE of a massive dick than he already was..." the blonde cleared his throat, he recognized that he was getting off track here "Ahem... Cain is no ordinary human being... many have tried to slay this man... his power is like that of a demigod... and I know not where he draws his power. It is unlike anything I've ever seen before. Try as I might I could never figure out how one could defeat such a being..." Kraven seemed to show a strange mix of emotions in that moment. Feelings of sadness, anger, he wasn't used to failure. But then a grin showed up on his face as he placed a hand on the very tome he had before him "What I have before me is the journal of the infamous Super Criminal David Krueger. You may all know him as The Inquisitor! He vowed vengeance upon The Trust, he sought nothing more than their total eradication. That... ain't too uncommon. However, he was one hell of a genius... " Kraven closed the journal, holding it in his hands. He had come across it when searching through The Trust's hideouts in search of information on Cain "David Krueger apparently had information on Cain... a lot of it, but more importantly he learned of Cain's weaknesses. As in, it's possible to kill the bastard!" Kraven's grin turned into a full on smile of confidence. Cain was a source of despair in Kraven's heart, he was like a father to the man, but he had been betrayed, and he would never accept betrayal, even from a father. He would not let this man get away "David Krueger split his information on Cain into four information terminals... which he calls 'Branches of Sin' in this journal... and better yet... they're hidden throughout the Wild West!" this was indeed a beacon of hope to many, undoubtedly Ryder whom Kraven was sure wanted vengeance upon the Fallen King "This journal details the location of one such Branch of Sin and nothing more... and that will be The Deathworshippers new purpose from here on out. We will search out the Branches of Sin and use this newfound information to topple the King of the Criminal Underworld... Cain!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next