Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:34 am

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Egil39_zps4a447c00

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil hesitated as Crispin spoke to him, really unsure what to say in response at first when the blonde asked if there was anything he could do. What would he tell him…? Egil really wasn’t sure how he could feel better—because after all, no matter what he did, he never seemed to be able to shake this melancholy…
”I-It’s not your fault, Crispin—“ Egil insisted, his voice becoming a little more of a normal volume before he realized that, and quickly seemed to draw back a bit, looking at the ground. ”Y-You were probably the one that did the most work for our group…” As Crona introduced himself again, Egil managed to swallow the lump in his throat, replying with a high degree of shyness, tugging his mask up a bit higher over the bottom half of his face, although it wasn’t exactly clipped in place or anything and was kind of just hanging there, ”I-I…I’m Egil…hello…” It was at this point that Crona asked for reassurance that they didn’t hurt people, and Egil practically felt his heart skip a beat. Hurting people was quite literally one of the only things he acknowledged himself even being slightly useful in. He hastily raised his hands up, working to wipe away the blood of the guards that was still caked on his face, leaving icky-looking red-brown smudges upon his cheeks as he did so, before tugging at his hood to try to hide the smudges further, feeling his shoulders stiffen. He didn’t want Crona to become upset upon finding out that they were actually a faction centered around the idea of death—that probably would end up going very badly. He decided to let Crispin do the talking. Crispin was better at talking.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Xpherix Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:10 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 NougamiNeuro27_zpsf3f71644

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

"Oh, you shouldn't be too hard on yourself Egil," a deep voice rang from near the albino and the little window slid open from where the priest would usually be sitting in the confession booth.  This was followed by amused laughter as it was revealed that it was just Dantalion doing whatever it was he did when they weren't around.  "My my, I was wondering where everyone had run off to," he cooed as he stepped out of the little room into the open.  Unfortunately for him, he had just returned to the cathedral after everyone had left and so he ended up missing all the fun.  He figured it probably wasn't too much fun anyway considering how everyone looked disappointed in their failure.  Ah yes, look at this room full of failures, he thought with a smile that rarely left his lips.  The tall man looked around at all the "guests" they had.  They seemed like an interesting looking lot of folk.  The place was so empty a moment ago but now it was simply buzzing with people.  His gaze fell on the man in red for a moment as he looked like he'd rather not be here.  He was dressed quite nicely in comparison to a lot of the other people he's run into.  He glanced back down to Egil, Crispin, and whoever this other pink-haired individual was, "So what exactly happened to leave your faces looking so long and for this one to go into hiding again?" he questioned with his hands folded behind his back.  His green eyes glimmered in anticipation for a good story and his lips curled in an even smile.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Last edited by Xpherix on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:58 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin looked at Crona, seeing the boy looking at him and Egil. He didn't pretend to  be anywhere near as good at reading people as he was with computers, but it kind of seemed like the boy was starting to feel more comfortable. He was smiling at least. That normally indicated something.
He turned back to Egil, tilting his head at the momentary raise in volume. He nodded at Egils words, not meeting the whitettes eyes. He hadn't been able to hack into that plane the first time. That had hurt, just....hurt. They might not have had missiles launched at them if he had.
Thanks for saying that, but you did more work than you're giving yourself credit for.
Crispin turned back to Crona as he introduced himself.  ,
My name's Crispin..Nice to meet you.
Then came Cronas question. Crispin looked at Egil, seeing the boy pulling the mask higher and higher to conceal the blood from earlier. He....felt like he was probably going to have to be one talking here. Great. He doubted Crona was going to understand his personal reasons for being here.
...People lie about us, Crona. We're not as bad as people make us out to be, but sometimes we do hurt people. Bad people hurt us and we have to take care of ourselves. We try not to though. You're lucky if you haven't had to hurt someone at one point..One of the things we try to do is help people understand death isn't something to be afraid of. People hear that and tend to let fear make them narrow minded. That's where most of the lies come from...
Luckily before he had to make up much more of this, Dantalion popped out of nowhere. Crispin looked at him. Well, he would have been helpful. He looked at the man, sighing apathetically, keeping his voice low so other the three around him would hear.

We left to retrieve Father Death. Where were you? Everyone was called for.
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:08 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 A084a359-3b0f-4c8c-af81-f4eeda270e4b_zpsiv12ldve
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm-ish | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Alas, Blood, others

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona watched as Egil sort of tried to hide the fact that he was bloody. Crona couldnt help but to smile a bit. He then turned his ear to Crispin as he explained. Crona knew very well what he was talking about. Crona hoped that they would soon understand that he was like them, in one way or another. His smile fell a bit as he held up what seemed to be a light black ball of cloth, smothered in red goop, holes about the size of bullets, and oddly, black goop. He looked down at the clothing, then up to the two.   
"I'm not lucky... I don't mean to do it... But sometimes, when the voice takes over, I hurt lots of people. Lots of... Innocent people.... I don't want to though. The red stuff, that's other people's blood. The holes are gun shots, and the black stuff, that's... That's my blood. I don't know why, but Miss Blood is interested in my black blood. She'll keep saying stuff about a sickness or something... Say... Do you know what a Kil-"
As he was explaining, then started to ask his question, a weird man he'd never seen before jumped out. This made Crona yelp and drop his clothes onto the floor, then take a step back. He shivered visibly as his eyes lowered to the ground. He didn't want to butt into their Cathedral business, so he sort of stepped back again and sat on the floor. He was always just kind there. He never liked standing around while others talked about business he wasn't a part of. He was just too shy.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:24 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

Egil nearly jumped out of his skin as he heard Dantalion's voice from across the screen in the booth, letting out an audible yelp of surprise and quickly covering his mouth to muffle it. He blinked a few times, looking at the man's eyes through the slot, still clearly startled, up until he realized just who it was and flushed bright red in embarrassment, quickly looking away. And as the man mentioned him hiding again, he only seemed to become more embarrassed by his own actions, curling up on himself slightly where he sat. From that point on, he kept his eyes averted, simply listening to the conversation--until the point where Crona cut off, at which Egil immediately looked up and over at the pinkette, clearly in recognition of what Crona had been about to say. Had that been...'Killer Gene'? Egil shuddered slightly, thinking of his own Killer Gene issue--just knowing that something so destrutive slumbered inside him was terrifying in itself. He saw Crona sit down aside the conversation, and hesitated for a moment. He wanted to prove to Dantalion that he wasn't hiding, so after a moment, Egil stood up--somewhat stiffly--and stepped out from the booth, then walking over to Crona and sitting down next to him, tugging his hood up a bit higher over his face and looking down at the floor, fidgetting slightly. He'd gotten this far...but what now? Ask about the Killer Gene? Stay silent? Focus on trying to make himself not look like a totally frightened child? He could do any of these things, but his mind seemed to be only focusing on the negatives of any of the choices, so he simply sat there, not doing anything.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:16 pm

Dantalion watched Crispin as he appeared to be explaining the ministry to the pink-haired fellow.  It was only when he had finished that he turned to address him.  He lifted an eyebrow, "Oh I see, well I was unfortunately held up for the time being.  As you can see, I did eventually make it back.  Shame I was too late in the end," He laid the back of his gloved hand against his forehead in a dramatic manner as he said the last sentence.  Lowering his hand, his eyes followed Egil as he appeared to muster up a bit of confidence and walk over to the pink-haired lad.  Too bad he ended up choking up right before he said anything and ended up just standing there a bit awkwardly.  Well, at least he tried.  He looked back down at Crispin, "Now, what exactly was the place like when you attempted infiltration.  What kind of security did it have and do you remember the layout?  Hmm, perhaps I can get in by means of disguise.  I would just need to get my hands on a jailer and acquire their set of keys or keycard." He crossed an arm over his chest as he placed his other hand on his chin as his questions became just thinking out loud.  He talking faded into muttering as he continued to think.  "Disguising as simple grunts could also work for you lot for at least a little while.  We just can't be too straightforward in our goal.  What were the tactics that you attempted last time because we will have to go about it differently or they will predict it."  His shining eyes were focused on Crispin as he waited for details.

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:39 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine saw out of the corner of her eye that Dantalion had decided to make an appearance, which would have irked her had she not remembered that their mission's outcome would not have been changed by a single man's presence. She left the group in the corner to do their things, and seeing how the Deathworshippers were all starting to go about their own business, she stepped down from the podium.

"I'll be back~ Be ready to attack again when I come home~!"

She announced as she walked towards her daughter and Hannibal. She knew who she needed to call, which explained the slight grimace on her face as she anticipated looking for their hopefully-soon-to-be allies and actually convincing them to help. She patted several random footmen as she made her way to Blood, offering them reassuring words but, most importantly, telling them not to follow her. The last thing she needed was a mass of angry Deathworshippers threatening the people she would be trying to convince to help them.
Approaching Hannibal and Blood, she kept a a stern eye on the older man, who was much too close to her daughter for her to feel comfortable. She spoke to the toddler first.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna go get help for daddy, okay~? What about you come with me? I don't want you alone with this guy.."

She said, sweetly at first then very bluntly towards the end, not hiding from Hannibal that she didn't want him this close to her daughter. She turned to the dictator, a protective fire in her eyes.

"You can...come along. I don't want you fucking with my Deathworshippers, Hannibal."

The pinkette spoke with icy severity behind the sweet smile she offered Cao. She looked to Blood one more time, urging the girl to follow her, then opened the door to the Cathedral. She knew her Deathworshippers would spread the word that she wanted to go alone, so she left, off to look for allies to rescue Kraven. On her way out she pointed at a random guy with a mohawk and announced

"He's in charge~!"

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:05 am

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hannibal chuckled with a sense of glee that was only aroused about when seeing something so 'warm'. He was smitten with the cuteness of the young girl's strength of voice and force she emitted made him remember his own children when they were young. So nostalgic...Soon one emotion of glee was transferred for another of conceited piety and haughtiness.

The foreign emperor looked at his mocha skinned acquaintance with a bit of smirk as she went about her movings. It was rather for the best that most thought he was dead for a while. The homefront needed him again, and their cries only grew louder when his dead child laid lifeless in his arms...His smirk was somber, yet still hinted at pride. As her question to why he was here now peaked his interest and left a single phrase instead of a long-winded answer.

"I seek to move forward. I bring a future, a rather peaceful one. "
He began to study the area for someone. Some more important than the rest.
"So where is the Father Death?" He spoke with a bit of reverence that was difficult to distinctly tell it was that made the way he put Kraven's title in such a way that might have irked the devout followers of his congregation. It did not contain reverence nor showed much acknowledgement of the weight of the title. It seemed as if he couldn't associate Kraven with such a title--What did Hannibal thought of Kraven?

As Catherine approached the Eastern Lord he showed a bit of childish confidence, annoying her wasn't his motive--but it was nice to show that he still had a threatening influence over the generations. However it shocked him more that such a woman could command him. She was just as faulty as Kraven was. As he watch the crazy woman leave the Cathedral the Lord looked towards the young Blood with a sly smile as he knelt towards her and spoke

"I see a lot of potential in you, Young Miss." He grabbed her hand, handing her a private communicator. Not traceable. Single responder--Cao.

"If you are interested in any ventures of business in the future I shall assist you. An...Alliance.." He stood up and slowly began to walk away "Til next time Young Miss"

-EXIT CAO-

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ --  T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:54 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 F8cd7527-83db-4027-8718-ce8c1aee8ced_zpszh94umjl

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood almost never blinked- and the longated stare she was giving her mther was both judgemental and scornful all at once despite it`s odd vacancy as she attempted to very vaguely explain the situation at hand. She could deduce by what little information was disclosed that sine Kraven was not here, he was in trouble elsewhere, and Cathy intended to do stuff about it-- which was good, because him dying because of things that weren`t her were not okay. Still, she struggled to understand why Cathy was suddenly being so defensive at Hannibal- but as the pinkette offered for her to come with, she didn`t verbally reply, instead thoughtfully redirected her gaze up toward the ceiling. They were going to get... allies, or something-- she could observe her mother`s diplomatic skills first hand. Probably very important for her. Also, something about rescuing her father, that too. She`d been about to lately reply to her mother, but Hannibal detracted her attention- with a communicator. She took the small device into her small palms, staring at it silently, but looking up in response to his words. This was good-- alliances were good. Her and Hannibal were cut from very similar threads-- this was good. Her lips bore an undetectable smile as she tucked the communicator away in her shirt`s pocket, merrily making her way toward the exit after Cathy and Hannibal. "I shall return shortly!" She announced back to the Deathworshippers, stopping to pull her coat, hat, and scarf off the coat track before continuing out.

(EXIT) 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:03 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha sighed as she was left behind with the rest of the guys. "Alright then." she said as she walked off to their guests, and team. "Well... Since I can't do much of anything right now... Who wants to help me make dinner? Anyone?" Mocha asked as she pressed her temples. She had to keep her mind occupied. Not like she had anything better to do, and their group needed to eat. And then after words she was hoping to find in the newspaper if there was any sign of Dorothy.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:13 am

Atlas
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Throughout the cathedral the voices resounded against the wall. Deathworshipers and their chatter filling his ears, and while he tried to drone it out a lot of it stuck with him. However, the further discussions were merely muddled; but he managed to pick out a few details from the over zealous group between the pews. Within moments, he started to hear that a few of them were departing; with the young child among that group. 'You can't be serious.' Atlas thought to himself, taking a soft breath as the child said her farewells and began to depart with the others. "Took us to a cathedral filled with strangers, possibly all of them murderers, and has to leave immediately." Atlas chimed to himself, a small smile gracing his lips as he enjoyed just how screwed up the situation was. Opening his eyes and looking around, he noticed that at least Crona was getting along with a few of them. Probably not the best idea in his book, but he may as well; maybe it beat being stared at as the odd one out. Every now and again he could catch a few glances coming his way, so he merely bared his teeth in a short kind of smile.

↘↘↘ That was when the polite worshiper asked out for someone to help her with making dinner. There had to be at least one of the people here that liked to cook, right? With a few seconds of debate Atlas took a breath before speaking up, "If you'd allow your guest to help cook dinner; I wouldn't mind." Atlas spoke, raising his voice. "It's not like I'm doing much sitting here anyway, what are we cooking?" He finished, getting to his feet and dusting himself off before looking towards the sister of the church. He wondered if they would actually let a stranger handle their food, even if he had been introduced as a friend. In the end however, cooking was a hobby of his; and if he had managed to get any food from the mall earlier without being held up, he probably would be making himself dinner right about now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a man of the Mesozoic era.
Damn look at this place :: Pretty fancy Cathedral, to bad about it's occupants.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: Caring for strangers.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:25 am

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha was expecting to cook alone, or at least Laina would want to since there was fire usually involved. Imagine her surprise when she heard that Atlas, their guest wanted to cook with her. She paused for a moment before offering a smile. "Well..." she asked trying to figure out why the man wanted to cook. "I was going to look in the kitchen, see if we had black beans and rice... Maybe hash browns... You can help." Mocha said ans silently added, 'but I am going to be watching you'. Suicidal or not she wasn't going to let her team get poisoned.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin  kept his focus on Crona. It looked like the boy had brought his explanation. That was good. He didn't want Crona asking the others that question. He wasn't going to be bother imagining how some of the others might have answered. The fact that Crona was still smiling meant something was going well at least.
He looked down at the bundle of cloth, then up at the boy. His blood was black? That was weird. He looked back to the cloth after a moment. The blood looked fresh. This had happened recently, probably today.  
...I don't really know you, but I think you mean that. You wouldn't be telling us like this if you didn't. We didn't really see what happened earlier.
He tried to figure out what to say, though Dantalions arrival seemed to have scared the boy into silence. Crispin quietly eyed Crona and Egil as the two sat next two each other. In more then one way, the two were similar. He turned to the doors as Cathy seemed to be leaving, hopefully to get the faction supposedly willing to help them. Soon after Blood and the creepy man followed suit. Good. Now the chapel actually stood a chance of being quiet for once.He turned back to Dantalion, his face still impassive.
Yes, it is. The town was guarded by vigilantes, all well armed. All posted around the town at posts. They were starting to install cameras. They might be done when we go back. I'm going to forget something like that.
Crispin described the layout of New Tombstone, bringing up a map on his Vita and showing it to the man. He watched the mans muttering. He pulled the vita away. The map turning into coding when he was sure the man had gotten a good look. He looked at it, touching the screen and typing a word in.
Alot of the people there seemed to have a personal uniform, but there's probably one for grunts. We're already getting backup for this time, so things should be different.First time we had Laina and Mocha create a distraction, while Egil, Mother Death, and I were the stealth team. Egil found an opening and we made it into New Tombstone. We learned about their defenses while we were there.
Crispin looked up at Dantalion.

You're good in the air, right?
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:45 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 A084a359-3b0f-4c8c-af81-f4eeda270e4b_zpsiv12ldve
Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm-ish | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Egil and others

Crona was sitting silently when he heard shuffling of feet coming towards him. His eyes went to see Egil... That was his name, right? He quickly looked down as he sat by him and bit his bottom lip. He was nervous. Everything was quiet, neither of them taped nor moved an inch. After a small bit of time, Crona turned his head to Egil and looked at him. He raised his eyebrows a bit before pointing to Egil's mouth.
"Why do to have that? You dont need to hide or anything.... I won't bite you, I'm too scared to..."
He said gently before placing his hand back around his knees. He watched Egil a bit, why did he seen so familiar? Not face wise, mannerisms wise. In fact, he saw himself with the mannerisms. They both seem quiet and very shy... He wondered why. Well, he wasn't complaining... It was just someone else who understands the struggles and him, and hopefully, Crona can understand Egil soon as well.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:40 pm

Atlas
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ "As long as I'm not for dinner, watch over me as much as you like." Atlas replied, she actually agreed to let him help? He had no ulterior motives in helping cook. It was something to pass the time, and currently he was unaware of how walking out the front door would turn out so he may as well find something to do. Besides, if he helped cook the food he can help make sure that he wasn't on the receiving end of a poisoned dish. Not like they needed poison to kill him with overwhelming numbers, but it was a thought. "I can cook the beans and the rice, those are rather favorable; I'm afraid I haven't made any hashbrowns before though. Maybe I can learn just by watching." He went on, approaching the middle aisle of the pews before moving towards her. "I'm ready when you are, just let me know what you want me to help with."

↘↘↘ The sounds around the church had begun to dull with something new occupying his thoughts, it was relaxing to have a familiar subject take priority; cooking was a decent hobby of his. A neccesity for meals, work for a bartender at certain taverns, in the end he just liked cooking to keep from thinking about how instinctive it is to eat things... Raw. Having them specialized and served just happened to make the ordeal civil. Despite the occupying thought, he could still catch Crona's voice now and again as he started talking to a few of the other worshipers. Hopefully Crona was safe with what he was getting into, and hopefully, so was he.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a man of the Mesozoic era.
Damn look at this place :: Pretty fancy Cathedral, to bad about it's occupants.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: Caring for strangers.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:49 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

'I really didn't do much of anything...' Egil thought as Crispin mentioned him having found an opening into the town earlier that day. Really, if anything, Egil felt as though he'd probably only contributed to them getting caught...trying to stealth around in the middle of the desert wearing all black...he was pretty sure that he was pretty pathetic to think he could pull that off...
Crona's voice pulled Egil out of his own thoughts, which had honestly only been going downhill, anyway, so being distracted was probably for the best. He tentatively looked at Crona, then averted his eyes, trying his best to make it clear he was paying attention while also purposefully avoiding eye contact. As Crona asked about the mask, Egil's eyes flickered down to the garment--he'd had this for quite some time...it was a modified version of the mask he'd had when he'd been with the Deathworshippers back in No Man's Land...

"I-I know you w-won't bite me...don't worry..." he replied quietly, keeping his eyes averted so to avoid direct eye contact. He was far too shy to ever look anybody in the eyes--he'd always been afraid of people making fun of his heterochromia when he was little, and now he simply averted his eyes on reflex whenever he spoke to anyone.
It was then that he realized that he'd not fully answered Crona's question, and panicking a bit, he answered, choking up a bit on his panic,
"I-I-It's m-mostly for c-combat..I...I-I don't w-want the enemies seeing how s-scared and p--...pathetic I am..." He trailed off, and realizing that he'd accidentally transferred some of his self-deprecation into his answer, seemed to falter a bit and quickly tacked on in a meek voice, "S-Sorry. I-I shouldn't be c-complaining..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:21 am

Dantalion turned his head to the side as the Mother instructed them to ready for combat by the time she returned.  Mother, how he hated the sound of that word.  He lifted an eyebrow as she placed charge on a random individual who would was quickly dismissed by everyone else in the room.  Following her out were a couple other individuals leaving the newcomers to their own.  He dismissed Mocha's attempt to get someone to help her with the cooking.  After all, he was probably one of the last people wanted near the food.  

He looked back down at Crispin as he began to explain what they were up against and even pulled up a map of the place.  He observed and listened thoughtfully to Crispin's detailed explanation as well as he opinion of his own suggestions.  "Perhaps putting in a few of the deathworshippers in disguise as grunts would help take off a bit of the edge," he thought aloud.  Then he blinked and tilted his head at the boy's question, "Certainly," he replied, "Did you have something in mind?  And what exactly are you referring to by 'in the air'?" he asked in a curious tone.  He was wondering if Crispin already had some thoughts to put together a thoughtful plan.  He was capable of flying an aircraft as well as just flying on his own given the type of freakshow he was.  He has always enjoyed speaking with Crispin due to his more calculative and practical nature.  If anything, he always wanted to be sure that things were going in his favor.  Then again, he also liked a few challenges along the way to keep things interesting.

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:38 am

Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm-ish | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Egil and others

Crona felt a little bad now for asking. Maybe it was best he had left it alone... But he didn't want to. If he leaves the small subject of conversation alone, silence will fall upon them. Speaking of silence, things seemed a little calmer than how they used to be. Crona looked up to see why, only to see that a few, or like a third, of the people left. Blood was gone too... Good. She was scary. He then looked over to Atlas, who was talking to someone with really big.... Crona shivered at the indecent thought. He never thints of these things, so he tends to stay away from them... Crona watched Atlas a bit- didn't he say that the cathedral was horrible, yet he was speaking of making food? Besides the point! Crona stopped his wondering eyes to look to Egil again. He bit his bottom lip- what was he to say?
"You shouldn't say things like that about yourself.... Pathetic, things like that... If you say them enough, they start to become true... I don't think you're pathetic... But I know the feeling, kind of.. I don't like to fight, so I don't talk much, incase a fit does happen... Heh, funny how I'm talking to you so much... But then again, I don't think you would try to start a fight with me..."
As he spoke, he messed with his hands quite a lot. He had little nervous ticks, and just messing with his hands and fingers were one of them. He wasn't sure why though... He wish he could talk to others without being shy. It seemed Egil had the same problem.... To keep the conversation going, Crona brought up another question.
"Why do you look away so much...? You know my reasoning, so I was wondering..."

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:00 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

"It's already true, though..." Egil murmured as Crona cautioned him against insulting himself too much. Egil had become too accustomed to it, honestly--he did this at least once a day, even without thinking about it. It was one of his less than favorable traits. Something developed at a young age due to the negative verbal treatment from his parents--it wasn't something so easily dropped now, unfortunately.
e was a bit surprised that Crona didn't think he was pathetic--but automatically assumed that it was because Crona didn't know him yet. He hesitated for a moment before replying to Crona's next statement,
"I-I...I don't like fighting, either...i-i-it's the only thing I'm even a litte bit good at, though...s-so...I-I-I don't like s-starting f-fights, though...s-so--I-I wouldn't try to h-hurt you or anything f-for no reason..." He really hoped he could keep that up. Knowing that he had the Killer Gene had him living in constant fear of losing control--he didn't want to hurt anybody who didn't deserve it, if he lost it like that. Just the thought was...harrowing...He was pulled out of his thoughts again by Crona's next question--to which Egil didn't seem exactly sure how to answer. "I...I-I don't know...I just always have...I-I think...sorry..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:16 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Curious || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Compromised

Laina got off of her knees. Perhaps another 64 years remained until her gods returned. She looked around. Mocha was gone. Death Momma was gone. WAIT. WHO IS THAT. ANOTHER PINK HAIR. She rushed over to Crona, stopping too close to his face. "HELLO PINK HAIR GIRL I AM LAINA HOW ARE YOU I ALSO HAVE PINK HAIR LET'S BE FRIENDS" she rushed. She snapped her head ove towards Egil. "Also hi Edgy the Hedgehog, how did your part of the mission go?"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:28 pm

Crona

Crona looked down at his feet as he listened to Egil speak. He, again, felt bad for asking. He nodded as Egil spoke, signaling he was listening.... Even though Egil most likely didn't see him. He then turned his head towards Egil and smiled slightly.
"You don't need to apologize for something that's just you.... So, don't worry about it... I'll never hurt you either, Mister Egil, but... I can't promise anything if the voice-"
Before he could finish, a girl came nearly sprinting at him. Crona's eyes widened when she came close to him, kind of frozen in fear. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out... After a moment, he let out a soft mumble, with still the look of terror on his face, and honestly, nearly tears in his eyes.
"G-G-Girl....? I-I-I'm C-Crona... A-a-and I'm a-a b-b-boy..."

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:28 pm

Egil Lykke
Umbra
even with yourself

"Y-You don't need to call me 'Mister'...I-I'm not that important. Y-You can just call me Egil--i-if you want, that is..." Egil began replying to Crona--when suddenly, Laina dashed up to them, causing Egil to jump again in surprise at her shouting, abruptly covering his ears and squeezing his eyes shut on reflex. He really wished that more people could be quiet, lie Crona and Crispin--they were much easier to be around than people who shouted.
Even through his hands on his ears, he heard what Laina said, and couldn't help but jolt a little bit as he heard her. Even if she'd meant nothing by the comment, it hit him as a biting accusation--and the nickname didn't help either. At this point, after having been startled by the shouting, he was already a bit overwhelmed--and he looked down at the ground, clenching his fists and trying to make his face as neutral as possible, very clearly holding back tears. He felt weak for wanting to cry over this--but he'd already felt bad enough as it was, and this hadn't helped. He was trying his best to both prevent and hide the budding teardrops in he corners of his eyes, but that wasn't going so well.
'Don't cry. Don't cry. Do not cry...!' he thought at himself viciously, feeling like he deserved to have his head bashed against a wall for this. He couldn't run right now--he had to calm down. He needed to take some deep breaths, but he knew that if he let his breath go, the tears would fall--he had to hold his breath until he managed to--he wasn't sure what, but he had to do something...he didn't want to cry in front of all of these people over something like this...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:07 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 3 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

Emotional Status: Concerned! || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Compromised

Eek! Laina misgendered someone. She hugged Crona. "I'm sorry! I also do not identify as female! Though I halfway do." She shook her head as she was starting to get off track. "Please forgive me pink haired boy!"
Then she noticed Egil on the verge of tears. Oh nooooo~ "Egil, what's wrong? I know you didn't do worse than I did - I can tell we don't have Mr. D back, but at least," she began, before raising her flamethrower - a massive hole in its side. "At least you didn't lose your primary weapon and one of your best friends..." she trailed off. She knew Jo was behind this somehow.
OH WAIT EGIL WAS STILL SAD. She dropped Tim's corpse on the floor with a loud CLANG and smooched Egil's forehead to try to comfort him. "I'm sure you tried, and hard!"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:24 pm

Crona

Crona watched the girl, his face still in horror and overall shock. .. ... .... ..... ...... She hugged him. Crona froze in place as she did..... People weren't supposed to touch him.... That's how he starts to do things he doesn't mean to do.... ...... Crona decided to let it go, for now, for clarifying his gender was a bit more important.
"Y-you misunderstand.... I-i-I'm biologically a-a-a b-boy...... "
He mumbled. He didn't mention what he was attracted to, for in fact, he was attracted to men. Though he would be considered in the closet, for he was shy to say anything about it. It was just another thing he didn't Q
quite understand... He just did. Soon, she went over to Egil, which made Crona calm a bit.... Until he realized tears were falling down his cheeks. But any? He quickly rubbed them away before slowly curling into a ball, clear that he was to scared to be comfortable around people he didn't know.... Laina scared him in all honesty... So he just sat there and allowed them to talk, not speaking himself, but hiding in his own personal bubble of thoughts and fears.

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Crispin looked at Dantalion, tapping on a few of the numbers on his vitas screen. The numbers changing  seemingly at random.  He nodded, bringing the map back up, trying to locate some kind of building where they would even keep uniforms.    .  
If we have the time to find uniforms, that could help.
He nodded in what seemed to be approval at the mans response. That would be useful if they had anymore planes to deal with.   .
That's good. When we were there, those of us on the stealth team had to deal with spy planes. I think there were two. One of them Egil destroyed. The other I hacked, but if there are more, and those strategies don't work again, your skills would be a good way to deal with them.  
Crispin pointed at the area where they had been creeping along.
I don't think they're usually stationed there, but this is where we dealt with them. I'm asking if you could attack them from the air. There are enough shadows in areas for you to hide yourself quick enough to get in the air. Though be aware, last time we attacked we had missiles launched at us. The same might happen here.
Crispin waited for the mans answer. This time around he would be more prepared for whoever this person was.  He thought the man could do it though. Dantalion was generally pretty confident in himself. It was generally annoying if that wasn't for a good reason.
Then came Lainas yelling. The woman couldn't seem to go without doing that. At least she hadn't come up with a nickname for him yet. He looked at Crona and Egil. Yeah, he didn't people enough for this. He did give the two a nod though. Maybe that would help somehow.
Then Laina kissed Egils forehead. Crispin looked between the two dryly, decidedly not pleased for some reason. He looked away, turning his attention back to Dantalion, muttering in Egils direction,

I've already told you. You did alot today.
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next