Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:18 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin looked at Cathy, glad the woman at least was encouraging Laina to calm down. He really was tired of all of this shouting.
Hopefully some of the louder people here had the sense to know how to be quiet at some point. Being a distraction was one thing, but stealth actually required being able to contain yourself from figuratively blowing up at the smallest thing. That was a big part of why he liked working with Egil. He tended to be quiet and actually nice to be around. People like that weren't too easy too find in the real world.  
Crispin nodded at Cathys plan, appreciating the change in tone. There was one thing he agreed with Cathy on, they needed Father Death back, now. He waited for Egil to finish before speaking, new coding already forming on the vitas screen, seemingly on its own.    

Understood.I would be better with the stealth group.
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:41 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well I suppose I'll go with distraction with Laina since most of you are going as stealth." Mocha said since she could really do either. The woman could be just as sneaky or as destructive. Also the thing between her and Catherine is a little awkward since Dorothy disappeared from the thing with Cain. "So Laina... What would you have me do?" Mocha asked as she walked up to the pink haired Canadian.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:33 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

"BOTH~!"

Catherine grinned at Laina as she answered her, then nodded at Egil, apparently forgetting how she had been picking on him moments before. She was glad to have Crispin on stealth too, seeing his quick skills finding out where Kraven was. That would be important to have close by, even though the hacker clearly dislike her. Then Mocha spoke up, and Cathy again felt the awkward that reminded her of her daughter, despite having been working with Sister Cocoa for quite some time now. She just sort of nodded, and the rest of the Deathworshippers split themselves up.

"Time to go save us a Kravey~"

She said, though it was clear that through her girlish chiming there was a serious no-shit mindset. She turned and headed for the door, grabbing her giant syringe and a few smaller syringes on the way out, pausing for a moment to look longingly at a bazooka before remembering that she was with stealth.. Then she left, leading the way to New Tombstone.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:20 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614

After Mocha and Catherine had that awkward visual exchange Mocha decided to follow. "Talk to me about it on the way there I guess." Mocha said to Laina as she ran after Catherine, making sure that her guns were loaded before disappearing.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:30 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
Crispin looked down at the coding, in reality seeing what kind of defense system New Tombstone would have set up. It was impressive. These vigilantes had built up their reputation for a reason, enough they would need to be on guard, lest any of them die today.....That would be......
Crispin nodded, remembering all of the weapons he had on hand before pocketing his veta and gently leading Egil out of the chapel.    

Don't let anything happen to you.
Exit (Crispin and Egil)

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:27 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Excited || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Stream

Laina also left.

-EXIT-

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:38 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Cathy followed the Deathworshippers into the cathedral, hmph-ing and looking pissed. Evidently they needed to plan more effectively if they were going to save Kraven...but she hated planning. The pinkette was used to just going in, blowing a bunch of shit up, stabbing some people, and having the job done. The vigilantes proved that they would not be as straightforward to defeat.

"Kay here's the thing- we sucked."

She said bluntly, emphasis on the we as it was evident that she blamed herself. Cathy walked past the stalls and propped herself unceremoniously on the speaker's podium. She paused for a moment, thinking of what they needed to do now... Giving up on rescuing Kraven was never an option, so she needed to improve their plan... Even with their extensive numbers, the Deathworshippers alone were no match for the vigilantes' superior technology.

"...We're gonna need backup."

She announced begrudgingly, knowing that this would mean seeking out HELP. From OTHER PEOPLE.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:07 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190

Mocha came back, having a major headache, and boobs out in their full glory because of Rommel's slash, and bleeding a little. "Hold that thought Mother Death..." Mocha said as she went to bandage herself up and put in a new shirt. Once that was done she turned back to the team. "I agree..." she said, placing her hands on her hips, and taking off her metal headband. She took out some water and pain medicine, chugging 3 pills down. "Alright, so we're getting allies... That will work. What factions do we know that can help?" she asked as she looked around at their people.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:44 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 F8cd7527-83db-4027-8718-ce8c1aee8ced_zpszh94umjl

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Not too long after the Deathworshippers had arrived back, Blood, with some strenuous effort- pushed through the front Cathedral doors- Crona, Atlas, and Hannibal following behind her.
"Hello," She greeted, though through gritted teeth and between ragged puffs of air- this door was heavy and she was trying to hold it open for her guests... also, Atlas made fun of her for her short legs on the way here, and she felt the need to stay ahead of all of the much taller males in order to prove some kind of point to the redhead. "I have brought friends." Once the trio had entered the Cathedral, Blood paused to unwrap the scarf around her neck, shrug off her coat, and pluck off her large hat- neatly placing all of the items on a coat rack by the door, which was seemingly only really used by Blood. She dusted her clothes off, staring up at the newly arrived Deathworshippers, analyzing  them silently. "...You do not look well."  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing

Last edited by Emu Queen on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:39 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 A084a359-3b0f-4c8c-af81-f4eeda270e4b_zpsiv12ldve
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Terrified | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Alas, Blood, others

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona very slowly and very reluctantly followed the little toddler to the place that Atlas thought was awful. Why were they coming here again? He couldn't even remember... As they traveled, Crona was always constantly fiddling with his hands, trying to keep himself calm before arriving to the place seemed so dangerous. When they finally arrived, he saw that there was only a couple girls, well, at the moment. He raised his eyebrows a bit before lowering his eyes once more and slowly stepping In. He continued to fiddle with his fingers, trying not to be too much of a bother... He preferred not to be harmed. Even if he was, the blood would clog the wound... Hopefully. Sometimes, the darn blood had a mind of is own! It really made Crona upset sometimes. Anyway, as he looked around the place, the voice in his head started to act up again. He cringed and held then side of his head, lowering his eyes a bit in hope of quieting the voice down. After a moment, he realized he'd forgotten his manners. Crona gave a small, shaky bow to those inside the cathedral. His voice was small, and shaky, but he still needed manners.
"H-hello... I'm C-Crona..."

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Empty Deliver me unto Hell

Post  The Vanguard Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:37 am

Atlas
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas made a rather exaggerated yawn as they finally got to the door, it was almost painful being led to a cathedral filled with death worshipers by a toddler. The mere concept of it was racking his head with a bit of unease, but it settled over time. The kid was trying her utmost to prove some kind of superiority towards them, he found it a bit entertaining; but it got boring pretty quickly. Not to mention the fact that he had to watch his stride, his legs would easily outpace her and he knew full well she'd try to saw them off with her chainsaw should he walk ahead; possibly even beside her. As his yawn finished, he waited patiently as Blood struggled with the door; thankfully she couldn't see the look he was giving. He had a moment of instinct to help push it open, but as she started gasping for air while holding it open he laid his palm against the door as everyone filed in. He refrained from saying anything, merely helping keep the door ajar for a moment as she made her greeting towards the others within the cathedral. Atlas did well not to look at any of them in particular, instead he spent his time looking around the church; it had a nice interior. Plenty of stained glass windows, at one point he would go as far as to call it lovely.

↘↘↘ As Blood mentioned friends Atlas actually coughed, surprised by the term as he put his hand to his mouth and got out a small chuckle; looking over to her and removing his hand he mouthed the word again, "Friends" as if it was the funniest joke he had heard yet. It was a nice surprise, but as Crona started to introduce himself Atlas sighed softly. 'Manners?' He thought to himself, watching the bow and greeting before he finally allowed his attention to shift towards the two woman that had initially occupied the room. Well. Isn't that inviting. Instead of drawing further attention to himself, he stood calmly beside Crona as he finished. His vest and tie had begun to seem out of place, and considering what he thought about these people he'd hate to see the clothes go to waste. "You don't mind if I use your coat rack do you?" Atlas inquired, but only took a few moments for a reply from the child before he had started to untie his tie and unbutton his vest. Should they be attacked or tortured, at least these clothes would like nice on the off chance he could wear them again. As he eased the two off, he found a manageable way to keep the vest on the rack through it's sleeve while laying the tie down atop of it.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a man of the Mesozoic era.
Damn look at this place :: Pretty fancy Cathedral, to bad about it's occupants.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: Caring for strangers.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:27 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Cathy opened her mouth to reply to Mocha, grimacing slightly as she had one particular group in mind, and she wasn't sure how easy it would be to get hold of them.. But then the door opened and a familiar face popped in. The footmen immediately parted to allow Blood and her 'friends' passage, recognizing her as Father and Mother Death's child. Some seemed a bit hesitant, knowing of the toddler's quest to murder their leader, but seeing Catherine's reaction, they got out of the way respectfully.
The pinkette's grimace broke into a grin as she heard her daughter's voice.

"Blood~!"

She squealed almost childishly, which was almost ironic next to her mature daughter. The girl's comment brought the frown back to the pinkette's face and she sort of shrugged

"We're...sort of in the middle of re-thinking a strategy, yeah.."

She sort of half-waved at Crona and nodded at Atlas, her eyes flashing at the sight of the older male, sensing his passive hostility.

"Sweetie, it's great that you're here, but this'll have to wait just a second, we're need to find out how to rescue-"

Catherine loved her daughter immensely...but she also knew that the girl was just as extreme as her father. She also knew about her hatred...and having another person out of Kraven right now wouldn't help in their mission.

"We just need to get something done first. You and your friends can stay here with some of the Deathworshippers while we get this done, then we can talk, okay~?"

She refrained from running over and hugging Blood embarrassingly purely because she was with friends.. Cathy wanted to be a cool mom. She sort of cleared her throat and looked back at the mass of Kraven's followers.

"I think I know who we need to call..."

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:59 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

Mocha tensed when she heard a familiar voice. "Blood... Welcome back." she said passively when she saw the little girl, and with three older people behind her. She felt her headache sort of increase. Not that she minded the little family reunion, but she remembers Blood being just as extreme as her father. Pulling out a chainsaw the burst into flames for the first time sort of made Mocha weary of the little girl. "If you can find one sir go right ahead." she replied to Atlas when he said that he wanted to use a coat rack. "Otherwise use one of the pews." she offered and then looked to Crona. She sensed how nervous he was, and if he spent a lot of time with Blood then she couldn't blame him. Of course he could just be like that. Either way she liked how respectful he was, and greeted with a smile. "Hello Crona. I'm Sister Coco. You can sit if you want. Any friends of Blood's are friends of ours." she said and then she turned her final attention on Hannibal and tensed up more. Wasn't this man dead? She recognized those teeth anywhere! "Well... Isn't this a nice surprise." Mocha said dryly to herself and looked around to see if he had any of his soldiers following. She was not letting her guard down around Hannibal anymore. "Ghost Busters?" Mocha said in an attempt for a joke in order to ease things up, but she could see that this joke was lost on most of the people in the room. "I'm kidding... Please share."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:40 pm

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The sharkman slowly entered the building with the trio of killer gene humans in toe, his expression was as if he won something. Etched upon his face was a gloating and ever arrogant smirk that cleaved a wicked smile upon his face, revealing some of his mutation's broad and dagger like teeth. This snide almost insulting smile greeted those who saw him before he could even say a word.
He began to sniff the air. Searching as if there was something he was looking for. As he slowly got in range for scent he noticed a soul direct their head towards him. It was Mocha. It was amazing he was still remembered for what it was worth. However he still never too the idea Kraven amassing followers such as Mocha into his throng.

He began to look at the Cathedral looking at it's sacrilegious reliefs and death-inspired motif amused him enough to let out a small, but noticeable chuckle. Cao began to study the area, as if studying it. The Ministry of Death, it was a surprising and appalling religion that had arisen in the wastes of the world. It just truly showed the fanatical nature of Kraven and his obsessions.

He looked towards Mocha with a smile that was only repressing a grimace for being in such a toxic place. He began to speak to the Sister Cocoa...

"From the Snake-Doctor to this...You're really moving around Mocha. Saving lives to ending them." He remarked as he got closer to Death-Worshippers footmen. He began to study them with a bit of glee and fascination. The massing of forces the Ministry of Death had was amusing for him. This entire flock was amazing--however...Where was the Shepherd?

It seems that Kraven was nowhere to be found. It was not a promising venture for him if he could not gain access to Kraven's genetic sample--however what alarmed him the most at the moment was the familiarity of Blood and the Ministry of Death.

Cao began to circle around toward Blood like a great maw flowing through the ebbing water, as he came towards her he spoke..
"So Young one..What is your stake to claim here? Are you allies of the Ministry of Death, or something else?" He knelt towards the young girl, reaching eye level with the young child--however Hannibal could feel any distinction between her and a full-grown adult after a while.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ --  T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:13 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Egil39_zps4a447c00

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

As Crispin tugged him back into the cathedral, Egil still seemed visibly shaken. That had suddenly all gone horribly, and he had no idea why--he had thought they'd been doing pretty well, then Catherine had suddenly ordered a retreat...had it ben because he'd been going so slowly? Was that the cause? Or perhaps other guards had seen them? Had he picked a bad route? As Catherine slumped against the podium, these thoughts ran through his mind, and although she made it clear that she didn't blame any one person in specific, Egil's troubled mind immediately shouldered most of the blame on himself. He'd just known that those first two guards he had killed so easily must have been flukes. There was no way that that had been meant to happen. He moved himself quietly over towards the side of the room, not saying anything and letting himself lean against the wall.
'Failure,' his mind whispered, and he felt his shoulders droop a bit. However, he wasn't given much time to brood, though, because quite soon after that, Blood entered the cathedral along with her companions. While Egil recognized Blood, he didn't recognize the people she was with. As Crona introduced himself, Egil seemed to raise his eyebrows a bit at the boy's voice. Quiet...just like he was...the smell of blood was heavy in he air, though, not just from Crona, but from Egil himself, too, due to the guards he'd decapitated earlier--the iron-filled smell was making his brain hurt, so he didn't think to introduce himself back--not that he would have had the courage to do so in any normal circumstance anyway. Atlas seemed to have a similar bloody stench to him--and Egil couldn't deny that it made his head spin a bit. And at the moment that Hannibal entered the room--he couldn't deal with it anymore. Wordlessly, he slipped away to the other end of the room where the confession booth sat, quickly slipping in behind the curtain and taking a seat on the bench in there, pulling his knees up to his chest and covering his ears with his hands. He knew this probably looked foolish. But between blaming himself for his faction's failures and al of he blood floating around the air, he didn't want to get worked up. Bad things happened when he got worked up. He wasn't going to let that happen. Not here. Not now.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:27 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 F8cd7527-83db-4027-8718-ce8c1aee8ced_zpszh94umjl

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood glanced over her shoulder at Atlas to give him one prolonged stare of disapproval, apparently having sensed his reluctance to be called her 'friend'-- she wasn`t fond of the word either, because friends were for weaklings... but he was still obnoxious, and she wanted to let him know that nonverbally. She didn`t really reply to his coat rack inquiry, because more importantly, her mother was a thing, and she was probably the only person Blood genuinely liked. The toddler stared vacantly over at the pinkette, raising a brow at the pause in her sentence- then nodded, pretending to understand what she meant. She paused a moment to acknowledge Mocha, nodding at her too in greeting and also turning around to offer a smug look to Atlas, silently rubbing the polite Deathworshipper in his face. Either way, Cathy. "Perhaps we may be of some assistance...?" She had, of course, noted Kraven`s absence-- but wasn`t aware of his capture at the hands of the vigilantes. "The Cathedral is not very entertaining..." She mused, though before she could get an answer, Hannibal prowled over- Blood looked at the dictator, presumingly unimpressed. She definitely didn`t like being questioned on her relation to the Deathworshippers, mostly because she didn`t like stating that she was related to Kraven unless it was absolutely necessary (by her definition, of course)-- regardless, she met his gaze, lifting her arm to point at Cathy. "This is my mother. Her name is Catherine." She allowed her arm to fall down, "As such, I hold a tight alliance with the Deathworshippers. That is all." 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:29 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Crispin followed Cathy to the Cathedral, letting go of Egil once they were back in the familiar building. He looked at Cathy, nodding in agreement with the pinkettes statement. Considering they had come back without Father Death, things could have gone alot better. Admittedly Cathy was handling all of this pretty well. Crispin was going to give her that. He turned as the door suddenly opened, by a familiar four year old girl. He looked at the girl, his face its usual apathetic state as he acknowledged her with a nod. It seemed like Cathy knew how to handle her anyway, or at least he hoped so. She was her daughter.
He analyzed the people Blood had brought with her, waving at Crona, after a moment,ignoring the creepy older man and Atlas, who from his clothes and the fact that he was avoiding looking at anyone in the cathedral struck Crispin as pretentious. Despite turning his attention back to Cathy, Crispin thought he saw someone move out of the corner of his eye. He quietly moved towards the  cathedral booth and peeked in the door, honestly not surprised to see Egil. He knew this would happen. He looked between Egil and Cathy, lowering his voice, speaking to the whitette,  

What's wrong? Is it what happened earlier, or something else?
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 A084a359-3b0f-4c8c-af81-f4eeda270e4b_zpsiv12ldve
Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm-ish | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Alas, Blood, others

Crona stood motionless, giving an obvious cringe each time the word friend was used. He thought he could be her friend... Until he saw just how terrifyingly evil she was. She Scared him shitless. Anyway, Crona stood there and kind of watched as people spoke and moved about. His eyes followed someone in particular, whom went off to go hide. He slowly rose his head at this in interest, wondering what was wrong. Then a blonde came in and acknowledged Crona with a wave, then went to seemingly consult the one who was hiding. Crona took a step in their direction, but halted soon after it. He didn't know them, wouldn't it be rude to just go up and poke his nose into their business? Crona slowly stepped back, thinking it over. Well, he would never get to know anyone if he were always such a big baby... He needed to toughen up. Be manly. Take that step forward, and make friends! BECOME A NEW MAN! Crona, with this new found courage, turned and walked to the Cathedral Booth, his head up high. Once he arrived, he stood by the Blonde one, and opened his mouth widely as though to speak in a strong tone. However...
"U-uh... Um... .... Is he ok....? We didn't mean to scare him, or anything... I know Miss Blood is pretty scary... But I'm not..."
His voice was small and soft. His high standing soon went back into a shy one. As he spoke, his eyes remained to the floor, and he fiddled with his hands. Once he was done speaking though, he looked up to the blonde, and offered a shy smile. Maybe... He could make Friends....?

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:55 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

Emotional Status: Miserable || Location: The Cathedral || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Compromised

Laina slowly trudged in the door, cradling Tim. She knew she was late getting back, having left before Mocha but got back after her. But damn it she was mourning. She fell to her knees, flamethrower in hand, between the pews.
"Geddy, Geddy, why hast thou forsaken me?!" she cried out (unironically) to a long-dead Canadian rockstar. She didn't notice other people aside from the teammate she abandoned. She was too distraught to apologize to Mocha right now, though.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:56 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Egil39_zps4a447c00

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil had been doing what he could to calm himself down--taking deep breaths, trying to tune out everyone outside--but as Crispin approached, he turned slightly at the sound of the blonde's voice, slowly removing his hands from his ears. As he heard Crispin's question, though, he hesitated--what was he to say? He felt a bit embarrassed knowing that he'd been found here, though he was pretty sure that Crispin meant him no harm...he hoped...
"I-It's--" he began to answer, his voice cracking a bit, causing him to clear his throat and try again. "It's...a l-little bit of both...I-I guess..."
Crona gave off quite a strong feel as he first approached--but as the pinkette's voice came out, it was actually at a volume that didn't seem too loud--which Egil definitely liked. It was far easier to speak to people who talked quietly. Egil hesitated, looking down at the floor, unsure if it was his place to speak, since Crona seemed to be talking to Crispin. At this point, though, Egil knew that he was going to have to speak at some point, so he finally managed to pipe up, his voice awfully quiet and meek, "S-Sorry...for making you worry..."

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:11 pm

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

Catherine, being the not-so-attentive individual that she was, hadn't actually realized that the other man that had come in with Blood was actually Hannibal. It took Mocha's recognition AND the dictator's comments for the pinkette to make the link between the shark-man back from Conqueror Worm times and the man standing before her. A grin spread across her face and she waved at Cao momentarily, but turned back to the important business of her daughter and the rescue mission. Another distraction happened with Egil as she noticed the Deathworshipper sort of excluding himself..but then Crispin and Crona seemed to be on it so she settled for ACTUALLY turning back to the important business.

"Oh sweetie it's just... It's about your father. You should probably sit this one out.."

Cathy explained, reasoning with herself that trying to trick her daughter would just be an insult to her as well as to Kraven. The girl would figure it out eventually, so it was better to reason it out with her before she exploded. Probably.
Then Hannibal was circling around Blood, and Cathy did not like that. Sure she had crushed on him in Worm times (hadn't everyone?), but no one got all predator-like on her daughter.

"Hannibal~ Step away."

She chimed just after the toddler had introduced her. Behind the sweet smile was a ferocity that she barely hid as she kept her eyes on the man and his proximity to her daughter. Her eyes flitted to Laina as the woman came in, evidently not okay...but Blood was her main priority at the moment.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:21 pm

Atlas
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas crossed his arms as Blood turned over to him and started giving him a stare that truly, only a child could give that well. It was one full of contempt and the whole "I'll hate you forever!" look most children had, but this one seemed more morose. Like a "I'll dislike you forever" tone where Blood seemed to be merely upset. As the deathworshipers began to mass into the room, along with what seemed to be countless followers now lining the pews his mind began swimming; there were a lot of dangerous people in this room. More than he typically liked t associate himself with, he found it bothersome; but as he started taking in their presence one of them had started talking to Crona and Blood. 'Their manners..' Atlas thought to himself, recognizing the courtesy; but he knew better. He liked to consider himself a courteous gent, but there were times that he would rather not have innocents surrounding him. This felt like one of those times. The look from Blood as he started noticing the polite guestures was out of pure spite, he smiled for a moment at the sight but mouthed, "What are you? 5?" In response before taking a calmer breath.

↘↘↘ All around him people were entering and gathering, and yet still Atlas found no place. He had no interest in getting to know anyone here, he believed that drawing attention to himself may only draw dangerous intent. As Blood started to offer her services to the group, talking with Hannibal as well, Atlas moved towards one of the empty(er) pews before taking a seat. One of the death worshippers was kind enough to have offered him to let his clothes stay there should he not have used Blood's apparent coat rack, he figured it'd be nice enough to simply sit. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Crona gathering towards a few of the worshipers; conversing with them kindly. 'Are these people truly who you want to make friends with...?' He thought, recalling Blood's quip about how they were the morally upstanding ones among murderers and super criminals. Sighing to himself, he knew he had no real place to judge from; so he remained silent, even going so far as closing his eyes and just listening. This was going to be a long night.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Death worshipers, a frightened teenager, and a man of the Mesozoic era.
Damn look at this place :: Pretty fancy Cathedral, to bad about it's occupants.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: Caring for strangers.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:50 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

"Technically if you want to look at it this way... I was killing people no matter who i was under. But if we're talking about the medical perspective I have been saving people still. Things tend working out in ways one can't expect. Like you... Shouldn't you be in the ground and rotting in the earth and trying to get your messiah complex in order with your maker? NOT... That I am upset to see you alive, Lord knows it's been ages since I've chatted with someone from the 'good old days', but why are you here?" Mocha said in the most polite voice possible. "Tea anyone?" she offered and was glad to see that Egil was getting checked up on by friends and even the new boy that came in with Blood. "I am in a... TEA mood." Mocha was never in a tea mood. She hates tea... She always hated tea. She only wanted tea when she wanted something to die. At least... This is what is lead to believe when Mocha says that she is in a 'tea' mood. It could be that she just wanted tea. Also she twitched at the cries of Laina. She turned back to the woman who abandoned her... For her toy... Of course Laina did always love Tim. "Can someone fix Tim for her please? It's hard to talk with her crying."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:54 pm

Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Crispin looked at Egil, noticing the crack in Egil voice. Something was really bothering him, even worse than usual. For as long as he'd known Egil, he'd gotten kind of used to him getting uncomfortable and hiding, but this was bad. He nodded.His voice a bit less monotone as he spoke. It wasn't much, but, for Crispin, it was at least sign he was making an effort.
Is there anything I can do to help?
Crispin turned as he noticed someone had followed him. He eyed the pinkette. He hadn't expected to be followed. At least, he wasn't loud. He looked back at Egil as the whitette spoke,
It's alright, Egil. We went though a lot today... I'm sorry I didn't do more to help.
Crispin turned back to Crona, offering the boy a nod in place of a smile. Scary definitely wasn't the word that came to mind with this kid. He kind of questioned why Crona was hanging around Blood to begin with. Though there was probably a reason. Blood was generally a pretty willful child.
I guess. He can speak for himself better than I can. Don't worry about that though. You don't really strike me as scary.
He looked from Crona to Cathy, looking to see if she was actually going to say who they were going to ally with, before turning back to Crona and Egil.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:21 am

Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Calm-ish | Place//: Cathedral | Company//: Alas, Blood, others

Crona, for the second time in one day, actually managed a smile. His head rose a bit, looking at the two. They seemed nice. Especially the one that was hiding, his voice was quiet, much like Crona. It wasn't everyday you could really find someone to relate to, so just finding this quiet and shy boy made Crona really happy! He gave a gentle nod to the two before lowering his eyes once more, his smile lingering a bit. Though it sort of fell. He actuality.... Had a question.  
"I'm Crona... Well, I'm sure you heard... Um... Miss Blood kinda forced me to come along... Someone else I met said this is a bad place... You guys don't hurt people, do you... I mean, you don't look like you do... Neither do I... That's why looks are deceiving..."
He said quietly. His eyes moved around the ground quickly as he hoped he didn't offend either of them. He just wanted to make sure.... That he was actually safe here.... Despite what Atlas told him....

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mmx6iiFJBV1rl5sav_zpsayevfjcb

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next