Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  scullpanda Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:58 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika listened to what everyone had to say after she spoke and nodded her head only to let her head snap up when someone started speaking in french "vous parlez français?" she knew french and she was getting bored of all of the waiting around but still slightly amused by all the dick calling. This was sure to keep her attention until Zombie got back.    

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Vladislavich Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
When Marko heard French being spoken he snapped his head in that direction rapidly. "Oui, oui, bien sûr, je parle la langue merveilleuse qui est français~" he began ecstatically, rushing over towards the source - the scantily clad, but nonetheless French-speaking source. "Je suis Belge, après tout, si je peux être un gitan." Then he calmed himself down a bit before saying to the woman, "Comment présomptueux de ma part - mon nom est Marko. À qui dois-je ce plaisir de ma langue maternelle?"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:17 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Nate43_zps9407a3b2
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
Nate looked at both Ryder and Zombie as they spoke. He trusted the assassin could take care of himself, but Nate still would have liked it if they had more of  a plan than just sending one person in to see if all of this was a trap. He trusted Ryder as a leader, but it still struck him how much better these people knew the area and probably the people. If they wanted to set a trap, they easily could do so and with help. He sighed. For now, he was just going to have to trust things would work out well. Nate wanted to be done with these guys as soon as possible. After dealing with Charles Paladin back in the prison, it would be nice for them to have something of a break.
He walked over to Dorothy and Justus, smiling at them declarations.
Can I help? I'd like to start delivering some justice of my own after seeing this.

Jack looked between Ryder and Zombie as both men spoke. She supposed their plan would help them decipher the Church of Crimes plans a touch more, at least well enough to better combat them. She trusted the assassins skills could help keep him safe if there was a trap and she still  trusted Ryders leadership here as much as she had in the prison. Though admittedly she was missing Jackal right now. Even with how erratic the man could seem, he always more or less had a plan and Jack knew she personally preferred that to walking in with an echo of one. She watched Zombie for a moment as he walked away, turning back to the others.
Jack had noticed Mocha going searching through one of the houses later. She walked over to the blonde, some curiosity showing in her calm smile,
Were you able to find anything of much use?

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Dorothy Fentom

Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 DorthyOlder4-2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy looked to Justus and then to his lover Matthias, who just walked off. "Oh..." she said and then got enthusiastic about what Justus was saying. "Yeah! And with my fists of furry I will punch the evil right off of them!" Dorothy said with Justus and smiled when Nate decided to join in. "Of course! We can make an oath right here and now. Make sure you declare it to the horizon. And give yourself a name. I am the Dorothy, Warrior Princess of the Emerald Dragon." she said as she crossed her arms triumphantly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:32 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha looked to Jack and then back to the group as they were deciding what to do next. "Well... I found some canned food. Like beets... And yams... I also found some disinfectant. Or at least a 3rd of a bottle of it. And a box of bandaids." Mocha said as she went through her backpack. "So are we going to go soon Jack?" she asked as she was ready to leave.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:46 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

The force with which Chelsea gripped onto the strap of her laptop case with her right hand gave away how nervous she was--but she still managed a smile, using her other hand to give a thumbs up back to Nathan as he walked away.
"Alright, I'll hold you to that--we'll talk right after you get back! It's a promise!" She was quite curious about what Nathan was going to tell her--and the fact that he had said that it was important made her want to know what it was even more. However, she didn't want to bother him when he needed to focus on work--so she figured that she could be patient.
Meanwhile, once Zombie had left the area, Ryder got to work on trying to think of what to do next. Everybody seemed a bit distracted by their own conversations--and he wasn't sure if that was the best idea.
"Hey, uh--everyone--?" he called out to the members of Vulture Team in the area. "I'm thinking we should probably set up some kind of perimeter or something while we wait for him to get back, right--? Or--at the very least, make sure that you're prepared in case anything happens. I know that we sent a scout out and all, but I don't want anybody getting caught unaware...We can decide on what to do when he gets back and gives us the lowdown on what's going on out there..." He fell quiet, then, frowning and looking out across the horizon. Sand, as far as the eye could see...not exactly the most hope-inspiring atmosphere. It was a little depressing, honestly--but he wasn't going to let it get to him. They had to keep moving, no matter how bleak everything seemed...and boy, did it ever seem bleak right now...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus gave Nate a smile and nodded enthusiastically as he asked if he could join in.
"Yes, please do join us! We need as many allies of justice as possible if we expect to defeat the evil wizard! After all, teamwork is the best method!" He paused for a moment, glancing at Matthias again and seeming anxious at best, before quickly turning back to Dorothy and Nate again, smiling. "I'm sure that you'll both make for fine protectors of the realm! Remember to keep each other close. An ally is the best thing you can have, in any situation. Loneliness is no man's friend." He paused for a moment as he heard Ryder, nodding faintly. "I guess that's our cue--do you two feel ready, in case we are beset by fiends of darkness?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright Ryder." Emilia said as she started to search out the area. "We could use these buildings. Let's pick the ones that aren't too run down, and are at good points in the village..." Emilia suggested as she started to create a barricade of some sort in order to create cover. "Come on men and women! Let's get to it!" she said as some of the Vulture soldiers started setting things up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:09 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

Jack looked over Mochas findings, admittedly pleased she'd been able to find medical supplies. Given the state of the town, she wasn't surprised those who'd done this hadn't seemed too concerned with scavenging medicine. Though it was good to see at least some of the supplies in usable shape. If they stayed in this area much longer, she would likely begin searching herself.
That's  very good to hear, Deary. It seems we will have use for them later.  
She turned her attention from the other doctor to Ryder as the red head spoke. His plan was sound admittedly. If Zombie were to be followed, if something were to happen it would be better if they weren't caught unaware. Particularly since the people they were opposing knew the land better than they did. She turned back to Mocha after a moment.
It would seem we are leaving after Zombie reports back.  
Jack watched the others as they started working on the perimetet out of the corner of her eye. Still paying partial attention to Mocha, Jack mentally went over what was left of the village, scouting out suitable buildings that hadnt been pointed out yet..

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy had sort of gone off on her own in search of strange substances she could use to somehow find the Church of Crime, but just as she came back with a rat tail and some chewed gum, Zombie was announcing that he knew where to go. Shrugging, the greenette shoved her 'samples' in her pockets, eager to analyze them later for signs of...anything, really. She nodded as Ryder suggested setting up a perimeter.

"We have to look threatening, right? I can TOTES do threatening. Scary really brings out my eyes, yes!"

She thought out loud as she scurried off to scowl at nothing in particular, looking threatening.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:32 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Tumblr_meqycpMCkd1r18o40o1_500
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
Nate smiled at Dorthy and Justus. After how tense the others had become, it was nice to see their enthusiasm.
Alright! That sounds really cool! My code name is technically Blue Bullet, but that doesn't really fit with the names you both have. I could think of something else though.
He smiled at Justus's words, nodding. He was going to make sure he kept as many of his allies as close as possible. He understood what it meant to feel lonely and Nate would rather not go back to that. He turned as Ryder spoke. His smile dimming as he thought about Ryders words. They really did need some sort of defense. He wanted to think the people who'd done this weren't coming back, but he really had no way of being sure. He looked back at Jusuts, nodding.

I'm more than ready. I want to make sure this doesn't happen again.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:27 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny nodded in agreement with Ryder. If they wanted to get anywhere, they had to wait for Nathan to return...as great as that sounded...which it didn't.
"If we're setting up a perimeter, we should have some people on watch. The hill we just climbed would be a good vantage point in case we spot an attack, so someone stationed there would keep watch. I nominate myself. Any objections?" before people could answer, she started to make her way to the hill. She would be fast enough to get down there in case of trouble, but far enough to give herself a sense of privacy, that was for sure. She sat on the hill, and started to watch the place, seeing the Vultures kind of mill around. Glancing at the sky for a moment, she felt like maybe those who were close to her were watching them...guarding them on their journey to no where. She sighed, and shook her head.
"No one would mourn those whom failed." she mumbled, and kept watch over her friends. Or those she hoped were her friends.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:18 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Tumblr_myrag9TeOJ1t2eluzo2_1280

Isaac kept looking around him as he tried to see what the situation was for them as he heard Ryder said that they should set up a perimeter in case something happens. "Um Ryder, is it alright if I look around first? I want to make sure there's something I can use." He was hoping that maybe something in this dead village could give him some vital components. He wanted to make new cards or something close to it considering that the one he had now isn't enough for battle at the current moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:25 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 CloakedJo_zps7b7c6397

loakedigure
??? 

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Miles and miles away from what remained of that particular village, along with the officers of Vulture Team- the sound of bullets rippling through a barrel broke the stiff silence. A slithering snake had been stopped dead in it`s tracks, the bullet having been aimed directly at it`s head-- leaving it limp within the dented path it had created in the sand. The air was still again- until a knife slammed down onto it, slicing directly at the neck and removing the head cleanly. Gloves hands reached for the severed serpent, eyes obscured by the shadow of a cloak glazing slightly in remorse.
"Eil est ne le divin enfant...~" A voice disfigured by a filtering gas mask murmured melodically, briefly glancing off to the left- before centering it`s attention back forward. What could be made of their tone was calm, near monotonous- but positively devoid of any sort of emotion. The figure coiled the fallen snake tightly, making it more compact before opening it`s cloak and inserting it within a hidden satchel. "Jouez hautbois... resonnez musettes..." It squeezed it`s eyes shut against a particularly strong gust of wind and sand, cloak whipping about wildly in the current. A husk of a sigh escaped it- and it stopped to adjust it`s hood protecting it from the harsh rays of the sun, before dropping it`s hands back at it`s sides and glancing back to the left. "...Hm... they`re getting closer..." It`s hands clenched up into fists momentarily- before they seemed to notice their sudden ire, forcibly unclenching their hands with the slightest bit of effort. "...I`ll be ready for them... I`ll be ready... calm..." Having apparently finished talking to itself- the figure continued it`s wandering into the sands of the Mojave, leaving imprints of their boot behind them...   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Cloaked Figure`s Theme - Bang
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled at the boy "oui je fais est une langue merveilleuse. Romani hmm quelles autres langues parlez-vous?" before she got a response Ryder orders made her turn her head and she patted herself down getting the dust off "well as much as I do enjoy conversing in french we have some work to do" she got out her guns and started to walk away to set a parameter "jusqu'à la prochaine fois".    

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:15 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Pugsy at this point had given up on doing detective work in the village, mostly because with Zombie tracking them, he had no reason to look anymore into these horrible sights. They all died gruesomely, end of case. Instead, Pugsy just stood around Ryder, serving as a silent bodyguard in the case shit went down, which it most certainly would. He was still The Enforcer after all, and he wasn't going to easily put that title down. If he saw any of these Church of Crime bubs, he'd punch them in the face. Because that was really the extent of his talents, punching things in the face.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:28 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
"Je suis aussi couramment l'anglais, bien sûr, et aussi hollandais et même allemand," he replied before his conversational partner broke away. Moving into position alongside Rika and having his pistol at the ready, he asked her, "B-b-by the way, I didn't c-c-catch your name..."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:55 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias sighed slowly at the lack of answers the sky seemed to provide him, slowly lowering his gaze again- though flinching as his eyes landed upon the corpses around him once more. He was quick to look away, glancing around and wondering if there was someone he could talk to- to take his mind off things, if nothing else... He didn't want to have to bother Justus all the time, especially with the other seemingly occupied. Instead, he searched around, frowning as so many people seemed occupied already- but there were a few who were free... Quietly, he picked his way across the bodies, refusing to look down any more than necessary on his way over to Pugsy's side. He was a little awkward, given his lack of any sort of previous experiences with the other, but... He needed to talk to someone, he needed a distraction. He pushed his hands into his pockets nervously as he approached, before nervously waving at the taller male, the gesture soon turning into a nervous sweep through his hair. "... H-hi...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:18 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder nodded to Emilia as she got started, then called after Ivy,
"Don't go too far, alright? We don't want to get separated." He heard Bunny speak and turned to look at her, about to reply--but she was already walking away. He could tell that she'd been really on edge lately--it was clear just through her actions. He paused for a moment, then called after her as she left, "Be careful, alright? If they come at us, we don't know what angle they'll be coming from. Keep your guard up." He knew that she knew that--and he was hoping that he wasn't sounding condescending or anything. He just...had wanted to say something to her, and he wasn't sure what. He had felt like he understood Bunny less and less these days--and he definitely didn't consider that a good thing. As Ryder heard Isaac, he looked to the blonde and replied, "You can look around, but be cautious, alright? I know that it seems unlikely, but whoever was here before us might have left traps behind. Don't do anything reckless." As if Ryder was one to talk--he did reckless things all the time. He sighed, then looked to Pugsy, opening his mouth to speak to him, only for Matthias to beat him to it. Ryder quickly closed his mouth, seeming a little bit embarrassed and turning around to face away from them. He crossed his arms and looked around, seeing everyone preparing. He was sincerely hoping that Zombie would come back soon--this place was giving off some seriously bad vibes...

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:06 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
 Smiling Rika replied "oh yea I forgot that didn't I, My names Rika Rose I'm the teams smuggler and arms dealer"  she looked back at the mass amounts of carnage around her then shouted over to Ryder "Yo, Ryder are we gonna do something about these bodies and burning buildings or are we just gonna let them be" honestly she was a bit curious about both matters seeing as the smoke was beginning to annoy her and people freaking out over the dead was also not doing wonders for her annoyance levels.   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:09 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy let out a sigh as Bunny ran off, no doubt she was using this to isolate herself from everybody and mope on about her life. Pugsy had already tried his best on this subject, but he knew full well there wasn't a thing he could do. He certainly knew it wasn't healthy, in fact all it did was make her more of an outsider, the Front Line Division was leaderless at this point, it was only a matter of time before the woman ran off. It didn't matter if she was leaving half the faction crippled, it didn't matter how many people she'd betray by leaving, he knew full damn well she'd do it anyways. It agitated him greatly. Pugsy was in the midst of grimacing when Matthias suddenly spoke to him. Pugsy's eyes widened before he arched an eyebrow to Matthias "Oh... hi Matthias..." he spoke to the guy, he honestly didn't know him very well, despite the fact that they'd worked together in Vulture Team for awhile now, and even before that there was that short stint he had working in Conqueror Worm. Despite all this, they'd never really talked "What are you up to right now...?" he asked. He'd never really known what made this guy tick, he saw him with Justus a lot, he could vaguely remember him talking with a few other members of Vulture Team once, back in the day. Before that there was Conqueror Worm, and Pugsy had no idea how that affected this guy. Vulture Team brought down Conqueror Worm, yet here he was. Unlike Mocha and Dorthy he wasn't going around blatantly telling everyone he'd betray them later, but really all that did was make him more of an enigma to Pugsy.

"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:40 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Tumblr_myrag9TeOJ1t2eluzo2_1280

Isaac nodded to what Ryder told him. "Will do. I'll make sure to not do anything too stupid." He started to walk over to where the huts were as he looked one by one. Each one had the same thing either a dead body or the trail of blood. Isaac tch'd to himself that everyone was dead and that he didn't find anything useful so far. "Come on! There has to atleast be something that I can use!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:46 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

As Bunny was watching the area, she started to think. She had her gun in her hand incase anything happened, but...she started to think about what happened those months ago. There was a lot she was still mulling over. Elliot was gone, for one, and she still felt responsible for it. Then, Poison coming back...the church of crime...the time where she nearly murdered Ivy. All those things started to affect her more and more...and not to mention, the flashes were back. Her nights were pretty restless nowadays, unable to sleep due to the horrid nightmares. Plus they would appear and meld with her current memories too...and...it was taking it's toll. She couldn't tell Ryder or Pugsy...she couldn't talk to them about this. She was doing what she thought was right to stop the flashes...to isolate herself. Obviously it wasn't working. Sighing, she got up as someone else took her post, and she walked back toward the group. An intense amount of tension filled her as she approached, causing her hands to tighten. She approached Ryder, and tapped his shoulder.
"It's me." she said, making sure that he wouldn't shoot her or something. "Uh...how are you feeling?" trying to make casual conversation wasn't really working. Maybe the disconnect for too great now, since she told Ryder straight out she wanted to leave Vulture for good, because she 'hated' everyone. That was far from the truth, but it was her only defense. When the going got tough, push everyone away, and think about number 1. Yourself. "Who'd a thought we'd be...free...ya know? I mean, I guess not really free but...at the same time yeah?"

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:58 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."

Matthias fidgeted a little at the change in expression his greeting earned, trying to look away some and not seem like he was staring- before realizing it could seem like he was trying to avoid eye contact. That caused him to look towards the other more, though clearly looking rather uncomfortable and unsure of himself in the situation. In fact, he was so focused on figuring out the entire eye contact portion of things that he at first missed the other's question- but it soon clicked that he had spoken, and he shook his head to try and concentrate, thinking over what Pugsy had said. "A-ah, sorry- I'm... just trying to k-keep myself occupied... I've... had enough of the corpses for a good while..." he explained, shuddering as he glanced sideways at the dead before refocusing on Pugsy, looking somewhat pale. He had seen plenty of dead bodies, sure- but this... was beyond what he was willing to stomach at the moment. He hadn't been expecting this much of a massacre, hadn't been prepared to see so many innocents killed in cold blood... It made his stomach twist uncomfortably. "... A-and you-?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:49 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 3 CloakedJo_zps7b7c6397

loakedigure
??? 

feel it inside, where your light lives.
now feel it all die, as your light dims. 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

The cloaked figure had continued to travel for hours after having slain the serpent- and eventually trudged over from the end of the village opposite to Vulture Team. They looked over the area neutrally, shoulders hidden under fabric slouching- before wandering forward into the village`s remains, it`s steps slow and deliberate, making as much noise as a mouse would. The lack of noise produced on it`s end, however- made it all the more easier to hear the disheartened murmurs of Vulture officers not too far away.
The figure halted mid step, alerted- before quickly slinking away into a hiding spot and continuing to stealthily move about the wreckage, pausing whenever it neared a corpse to take in the sight with morbid facination. After having been about to turn one particular corner, it picked up a voice it hadn`t previously taken into account-- one belonging to a blonde boy whom had been searching the area for supplies. They paused, considering- they were too close to run without alerting more people. But, with Isaac so close, they couldn`t move forward, either...
Moving slowly, the figure crouched up behind the blonde... before abruptly grabbing up his arms behind him into a tight, painless but restricting military hold, and using a free hand to slip out a knife and press it to Isaac`s throat. "No sound. Quiet. Don`t speak or scream..." It commanded lowly, a filtering device around it`s mouth preventing deduction on the perpetrator`s identity. "Why are you here...? Answer me, and do it quietly... or else..."   

Cloaked Figure`s Theme - Bang
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next