Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:31 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Youngerdiana

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

"I only judge the persecution...never the innocent..." she commented back, but then just let him have his fun with the woman comments. No need to be too much of a pessimist. When he explained his past, she nodded.
"So that's it." she thought. She closed her eyes and took a second. "My master...'anbei...'e told me that the title of an 'ero is earned, not given." she paused. "When I was working with 'im...'e was already an 'ero. 'e was tough, but kind...'e knew 'is limits...but wanted to 'elp people, even if...things got dicey." she looked at the floor. "When 'e died...I felt like I wasn't ready to take that title...I still don't...I've only taken jobs for people, I 'aven't done anything so note worthy yet to 'ave the honor...so...that's why I deny it..." she said. "I'm not ready to be an 'ero yet...I don't know when I will...but...I do know that if I keep to my masters creed...I'll be okay." she said, and looked at Syythe, still leaning against the shield. "If it's any consolation, you're more an 'ero then I. That's my two cents." she then put her head on her knees and then started to try and compose herself.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

MP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Syythe let out a sigh as he heard Diana, he didn't really know what to say. He wasn't the best at these types of talks, as much as he tried to be a ladies man, he has never been good at heart to heart "Well then..." Syythe could hear footsteps from outside the cell, footsteps he was sure Diana heard too. To make things less awkward for him, he changed the subject "Uh- so... I think we need to plan out escape from here... and I think we need to find a way to prevent these guys from ever getting to Sol." Syythe highly doubted that they could take on an entire city, they needed to stop them from getting to Sol, but the first priority was managing a way to escape "Once soldiers are brought in to lead us to our execution... that's when we should escape... I doubt they're gonna send in like 20 people just to lead us to our deaths... they think they've got us... besides... now that I know my magic won't work on them... I'll rely on some other tricks of mine..."

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:01 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana heard them alright. She knew if they were going to escape, it was right before execution. She agreed with Syythe on that front.
"Suddenly movements are the key. I dodged their grasp suddenly and I had a chance to escape. You're fast right? We can dodge them and then make a break to the exit." she said, confident. "Does that sound good?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:55 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe stretched his neck out before standing back up on his feet "Sudden movement is the key... these guys don't seem to be very coordinated in their big ass armor..." even when they were fighting at the factory, the armored men were either slowly stomping towards them or charging them in a straight line. Syythe, luckily, had trained all his life in fighting like an acrobat. He was in his element here now that he knew his magic would not work. However, he had his own idea "Alright... nice idea... but how about this...? These guys all wear the same armor... same helmets... even the same weapons. You can't tell the difference between them. How about we just take down the few guys that come to bring us to our execution then steal their armor? That'll probably allow us to get through this palace and maybe the whole city without being noticed."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
MP // ███████▓▒ 1 0 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana nodded.
"That could work...we'll just have to hope we can find an exit once we get in the armor." she said. "Alright, looks like they're alright 'ere...good luck..." she smiled and nudged him a little, as a friendly gesture. "Oh...and one more thing. If one of us doesn't make it...keep going. We need to be the ones to warn Sol about this. Got it?" she said, and waited.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:58 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe rose an eyebrow to Diana when she nudged him "...?" those types of mannerisms seemed pretty alien to Syythe "Alrighty then..." Syythe stood up, pacing across the room "I trust that you know how to fight without your sword... we have to rely on ourselves here... no magic... no weapons... and if we're caught we'll most likely be up against the whole palace..." he informed her before he heard footsteps growing ever so closer "And here they come... I knew they wouldn't wait for more than a day to get rid of us... they're too scared... I'm not sure of its really us... or just what they think we'll become... but it matters not..." the footsteps could be heard getting closer and closer, until they stopped right in front of the forcefield. Syythe gave a quick smirk to Diana, then the forcefield was deactivated. His arms still tied behind him in handcuffed, you would think that Syythe would be at a disadvantage here. Almost immediately after the forcefield was deactivated, Syythe could see three TAME soldiers. he quickly flipped upwards, grabbing the soldier's head with his legs before slamming him down into the floor, then rolling off that one and sweeping the 2nd soldier off his feet, as he tried to get up, Syythe finished him with a knee to his helmet, which managed to strike the guy so hard his helmet was smashed in. The third soldier, armed with a gun, quickly aimed his rifle down towards Syythe's back.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:18 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Yeah about that...Diana's hand to hand were a little...lacking. But, with how clanky they were, she was confident. She watched the forcefield go down, and then Syythe went and did his thing. The first one tried grabbing her but she dashed to the side and saw the rifle one trying to kill Syythe. She dashed toward him and jumped on the gun, kicking it away. She jumped on his shoulder and then waited for him to try and grab her, only to see her jump out of the way and she heard a clunk as he hit his own helmet in. She landed and dodged quickly as another tried his luck, but he fell over, being faked out, only to have a heel in his back. Diana smirked. That was rather...fun.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:26 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe grinned to Diana once she had brought the third man down "Well that was easier than I thought..." Syythe commented, kicking the 2nd man down just a bit more. He then turned to the 1st man, whom wasn't quite out yet. That was good, Syythe wanted it that way. He approached the terrified soldier, quickly tearing off his helmet, revealing that these people did indeed look human. Syythe grabbed the man by his throat, then shoved him against a wall "Tell me how you got to Sol... NOW..." he yelled to the soldier, a vicious glare in his eyes. The terrified man replied "T-t-the portal room! Its in the lowest level of the palace! P-please don't kill me!" Syythe immediately followed his reply with a punch to the face, knocking him out "Sure thing..." he spoke in a mutter, before turning to Diana "Okay... now we have to do something about these handcuffs..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana thought about it.
"Think one of these guys have the key?" she asked looking at the unconscious guards. "If they did, they would have it like...in the armor...and with my 'ands bound, there is no way to get it...unless you want to shimmy in there." she said. She looked around, looking for some sort of key. She found something on the wall, and grabbed it with her teeth, and tucked it in her collar. "I think I found the card for the cell." she said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:02 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Whilst Diana was searching for the key, and a way to free them from their cuffs, Syythe was doing his own thing. Not really thinking they'd find any ways to free themselves from their cuffs on these guys, Syythe dropped himself onto the floor. He then began to stretch out, his arms moving outwards before twisting. His joints began to twist with his body sounds as he twisted them from his back to the front of his body in a single motion. With this motion Syythe at least had his hands in front of him, and though they were cuffed together he could still use them now "I'm sorry what were you saying...?" he asked, before looking down at his handcuffs, trying to think of a way to possibly break them "Hmmm...."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:17 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana heard a cracking sound and looked in horror at Syythe. She couldn't believe that. He got his hands to be in front...wait...this could work.
"Syythe, can you pick up that gun and shoot the cuffs off? I'll do the same for you." she said, motioning to one of the guns laying on the ground. "One good shot will do it right? I trust you enough to make it." she put out her arms and waited for the shot.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:26 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe gave a completely carefree smile to Diana as she looked at him in horror. And then she brought up the idea of using the guns to break them free of their cuffs "Righto! On it!" Syythe slid over to one of the rifles, managing to pick it up, flip it, then fire a single shot while looking away from Diana. It managed to hit her handcuffs perfectly without doing any other harm, but if must have looked terrifying to Diana, seeing as how he made a shot to her without so much as looking at her. He then dropped the gun and kicked it over to Diana "I'm pretty good with guns, remember? May want to keep that rifle since my demon revolver won't work on these guys... yeah?" he brought up his arms so the cuffs would be an easier target for Diana.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"Make sure to ai-" but then a shot rang out and hit the cuffs. She looked...horrified...but it was okay. She rubbed her wrists, remembering that, oh yeah, this guy was good with guns. It felt really good to finally move her arms "That...was...alright then." she shook out her arms and then picked up the gun. "Alright...'ere goes..." she took time to aim, carefully, and then fired, hitting the cuffs, but losing her balance and falling over. "Damn...guns are tricky...let's go onto phase two, alright?" she pushed the gun toward Syythe. "Ow...that 'urts the arms..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:29 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe seemed pretty calm as Diana took the shot, he seemed pretty trusting in her abilities despite her most likely rarely ever picking up a gun in her life. But she did it. And he was quick to capitalize on the moment by stripping one of the soldiers for their armor "Heh... you know, it actually takes quite a lot of skill and training to use these things properly, it isn't just about pointing the gun and aiming a trigger... us gunmen need some more credit-" he jokingly spoke to her as he put on the armor, securing the helmet over his face "I think this'll work..." he spoke, his voice muffled through the helmet, you could barely tell it was his voice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana got up and took off the helmet of one of the guys, and took him out of the suit. She put him in the cell along with the other guy and the one armor left, and then closed it. "And done." she slipped into the armor, though it was huge on her. She managed to put on the helmet, but she could barely see. "Damn...I can barely see..." she said, her voice muffled a lot.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 12:27 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe began to walk down the hall, turning his back on Diana. Walking around in the armor was actually pretty difficult, it was like walking around with cinder blocks strapped to your feet. But they had to slave through it "It's fine... we won't be in these for long. Let's just get out of here as quickly as possible..." he told Diana as he slowly walked. The pathways were long and dark, Syythe didn't know quite where to go really. They had to get downstairs, but he had no idea where to go first "Any idea how we could get downstairs...?" he asked, slowly turning his head to Diana "We need to get out of here quickly..." they may have had disguises, but it was only a matter of time before they were discovered.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 12:38 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Red_mo10

Lord Nerro
〖Level ?〗
〖???〗
HP // ███████▓▒ ??? / ???
MP // ███████▓▒ ??? / ???

In the throne room, the three hooded figures approached the curtain veiling Lord Nerro. Bowing before Nerro, the center one spoke "Lord Nerro... the Heroes have escaped... if we do not act they will-" the hooded figure's words were then cut off by the words of Nerro. Standing up from his throne, the man spoke "No... leave them be... for now... evacuate all guards from the palace... let them reach the portal room..." he spoke. All three hooded figures rose up, as if in shock "But-! My lord-!?" "Do as I say..." Lord Nerro then walked towards the curtains, slowly pulling them over. The hooded figures then lowered their heads to the floor, they were unworthy of looking at their lord. And as he slowly walked out from the curtains, Lord Nerro then spoke "I will face them myself..."

Throne Room Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 12:50 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana moved, or rather, lugged her way following Syythe. She was sweating like a mother, drenched already. She knew she had to keep up, since this was their only chance.
"I don't know...making it 'ard for anyone to get there. It will be a bitch to get their with these suits on. I wouldn't be surprised if falling down the damn stairs is the best choice." she said, panting and sweating as she moves the suit.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 1:05 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe slowly made progress through the hallways "Yeah... this... this is really gonna be a bitch..." he muttered, and then suddenly, several of the hallway lights shut down, and metal doors suddenly closed off certain paths. This left them with a straight, lit up path. Syythe let out a sigh "Oh boy..." not like they had a choice now "Well... there's only one path now... I have a bad feeling about this..." it seemed like Syythe's plan had failed spectacularly. It was obvious that TAME knew they had escaped now, and they were being lead into trouble. Now all they could do was walk right into a trap "Diana... if we somehow get to the portal room... just... hold them off... even if we can't make it out alive... I can do my best to let loose hell... make sure they never reach Sol... okay...?" he told her as he slowly approached a door at the end of the hallways. He knew only hell was awaiting on the other side.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 1:35 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"I'm willing to protect Sol, the land of my birth, with my life." Diana said, not wavering in her words. "I'll be getting out of the armor though, and finding something sword like." she said as they went down the hallway. She lugged the armor's legs to move, not okay with it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 1:46 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓ 90 / 100

Syythe nodded to Diana "Yeah... same..." he was perfectly willing to doom his own life if it meant stopping these guys "Alright then... it is settled..." Syythe took off his helmet, there was no need wearing the armor now that they were found out anyways. Syythe got out of the armor quicker than he got into it, the last thing he needed were those lumps of metal slowing him down. And without the armor, he reached the door in no time "So..." Syythe stared at the door "This is it... there will probably be an army of those guys waiting for us..." Syythe began to stretch his arms out "Bring it..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 2:18 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana nodded and popped out the armor, her body glistening with sweat. She ran over as well and smiled.
"If Sol is saved...I will give my life. For my family and friends who are still there...unknowing of this threat. I won't relent. Never." she said, and looked at Syythe for a bit. "If this is it, it was a pleasure working with you." she looked at the door, ready to face it.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 2:47 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Nerro10

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 500 / 500

Syythe turned his face to Diana, smiling to her "Yeah... same..." he told her in a tired voice, before the door slowly opened up on its own. It revealed a huge portal gate, it was large enough to fit an entire army through it. It was quite obvious what TAME was planning to do with it. And in between the two Heroes and the portal stood a single man. A man whose silhouette both Diana and Syythe should recognize. He was tall and lean, something about his entire stature was actually quite imposing, but he had a boyish look about him. Yet despite his young looks, his eyes seemed to show his true age. This man was quite older than he looked. His arms open wide as if welcoming them, he spoke "I've been waiting for the both of you... you... Heroes..." Syythe looked to Diana, giving her a worried look "I- I can work on destroying the portal... can you keep him busy...?" he asked Diana, and whilst Syythe asked this, Nerro kept on speaking "You both need to understand! I am on the side of justice here! No good can come from both your existences! You live a sinful and dark existence, the both of you! I pity you really! So for that reason... I have chosen to face you both alone... it is by these hands that your lives will be taken!" Nerro brandished his claw-like gauntlets, each glowing with a strange energy. It was magic.

Lord Nerro Theme - Desire For All That Is Lost

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu May 01, 2014 2:53 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████ 8 5 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana glared at the man, not exactly happy with him, his philosophy, or his use of magic.
"I'll give you all the time you'll need Syythe." she said, and stood forward. "You persecute the exsistance of heros and their magic, and yet you use it yourself? What a 'ypocrite!" she taunted. "You're no better...aren't you?" she put her hand out, and gestured him to bring it on. "I'm not going to relent. Give me everything you 'ave!"
"I'm not going to live through this." was the only thought in her head.
Diana charged at him, only to dash to the side at the last second, and sent a kick to his head.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu May 01, 2014 3:04 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 4 Nerro10

Lord Nerro
〖Level 8〗
〖T.A.M.E. Leader〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 500 / 500

Syythe nodded to Diana in response "Be careful..." he muttered to her before running off to the side. Nerro didn't seem bothered by this, he was confident that he could deal with Diana, then he'd kill Syythe too. Simple. He sharpened his claw blades against one another, smiling "Ah, you see... I said that all but one Hero of Red Moon City was dead... that last one was me. Heroes are destined to protect their worlds... are they not?" Lord Nerro began to slowly approach Diana "Well... I haven't strayed from my destiny... everything I do is for not only the safety of my own world... but all the other worlds! Order is so much easier to keep when there is but -one- authority! -One- power! -One- Hero! The others challenged my authority! They got in the way of the greater good! I had to get rid of them! Now that they're all gone, Red Moon City is a utopia! No crime! No disease! Nothing but-" Nerro suddenly dashed towards Diana, slashing at her with both claws towards the head "PERFECTION! And once I eliminate the Heroes of Sol, the perfection of Red Moon City will reach even your chaotic homeworld!"

Lord Nerro Theme - Desire For All That Is Lost

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next