Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 110 / 110

MP // ███████▓▒ 110 / 110

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

"Yeah yeah, Tumpah, I got it." Syythe wasn't really listening at all. Syythe sort of started to pace behind Tempo a bit before answering some more of his questions "Me? Nah! Not at the moment. Maybe later. If I feel like it. I get bored with one woman for too long~" he replied rather energetically and in such a proud voice that you'd think he just discovered a cure for the common cold. Of course, he could not remember who this 'Cynder' was... other than the fact that perhaps he was talking about that other cute lady from earlier. Maybe, Syythe was bad with names. So he just kinda ignored what Tempo was saying and continued to gloat "Did I mention me and Diana saved the world? Yeah it was pretty cool, some other dimension was about to invade Sol... no worries though! We cut off their invasion route! You can thank me later~" he gloated, before getting oddly close to Tempo and rubbing his shoulders "Listen to me Tempo. I know we don't always get along. You know, because I think you're an annoying little whimp, and because you're WILDLY jealous of how awesome I am... but you gotta tell me, where's Diana?" if Tempo needed any more proof that Syythe wasn't listening to him, there it was.

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Diana7_zps203bbaa5

HP // ██████████  110 / 110
MP // ██████████ 110 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Diana's eyes widened as she smelled herself. Wow...wasn't expecting THAT one. She quickly looked around and found a bit of sawdust, and used it to mask her smell. She drew her sword and moved to a different position, trying to see where Dink took Blode. She needed to get her back, she was worth more then Diana would ever be.
"Gods...what am I going to do?" she asked herself.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 10, 2014 7:30 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Tempo51_zpsfe045aed

Tempo Blitz
The Speed Demon of Touhou
-------------------------------------
"There's still plenty of life left to experience--I can't afford to slow down now!"

Tempo sighed at the 'Tumpah,' but decided to let it pass for now. As Syythe explained about how he probably wouldn't be dating Diana because he got bored with women quickly, Tempo replied with a half-hearted,
"O-Oh...great..." Tempo listened as Syythe continued, expecting more on girls--but then no. Saving the world apparently. "Y-You WHAT?! The world was in danger--?! Seriously--?! Th-That's not really a thing you should talk about so casually, man--! I wish I could've been in on helping out with that...I may not be from this ti--aHEM. aROUND HERE.--but that doesn't mean that I don't want to help out..." He crossed his arms, huffing slightly, before continuing. "Oh well...at least you saved the world and stuff..." He tensed up slightly as Syythe came super close, rubbing his shoulders--which he honestly found a bit odd--and made an insulted face as Syythe spoke. "Annoying little whimp--?" And then Syythe asked where Diana was. "I--.......wow."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tempo's Theme - It Doesn't Matter
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 7:42 pm

〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe pat Tempo on the head before slowly walking backwards from Tempo "I know, I'm just that cool~!" god knows why Syythe would be saying that, but he was. Really, he still wasn't talking to Tempo, more so he was speaking to himself "TEMPER!" he was probably talking to Tempo still. Close enough. Syythe laid his arms out in front of himself "Do you trust me Tempo...? Fall... fall gently into my arms." he told the man, a blank look in his eyes "Diana trusts me! Trust is important child! Where would we be without trust! It worked out pretty well for Diana! I mean- I think- I dunno. Probably." really, he wasn't sure if Diana was even alive or not at the moment. Actually, he really needed to get back to that "Oompa Loompa!" he was probably still talking to Tempo "Do you know where Diana is?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 10, 2014 8:19 pm

Tempo Blitz
"There's still plenty of life left to experience--I can't afford to slow down now!"

Tempo frowned as Syythe patted him on the head, reaching up a hand to muss with his hair a bit before he noticed Syythe staring at him blankly with arms outstretched, asking him to 'fall gently into his arms.'
"...You know, you're kind of starting to sound like a sexual predator--"
He kind of just stared at Syythe with a concerned expression on his face, until Syythe made his last comment. "One! I don't have any idea what an Oompa-Loompa is! Two! Why, no! I don't know where Diana is! Silly me, for not aSKING SOMEBODY FIRST." He gave Syythe a meaningful half-glare, staring at him for a moment, before turning and beginning to walk off down the path. "Oh well. I'm gonna keep looking for Diana. Better come with, if you don't want me stealing your date." Yeah, that was bound to make Syythe come along--as much as the man was annoying him, Tempo knew that they'd cover more ground with two people, anyway.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 10, 2014 8:31 pm

〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe actually seemed to take the sexual predator comment to heart "How rude!" he looked quite offended too. The rest of what Tempo said didn't seem to register, but when Tempo started to walk away, Syythe followed anyways "Woah wait-! We're going to find Diana!? Okay then- why not look for that mayor guy's house first...!? Diana was kinda living there... and being paid by the mayor... and wow I really should've checked there first-" Syythe pouted, oh, and then it started to rain again. That was just great. Syythe grimaced, looking quite upset "Bah! I just washed these clothes! How am I going to get all the ladies with scuzzy wet clothes!?" it seemed Syythe had forgotten about Diana again, until nope he returned right back to the subject of Diana again "This is all your fault Tumboh! If you hadn't lost Diana in the first place we wouldn't be needing to search for her right now!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 10, 2014 8:55 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ██████████  110 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana sighed, looking for a way out. She was in trouble. She glared at the two mercenaries. Shit. This wasn't good. She had to confront this. She saw a hook line going down, and decided she had to warn Cesare. She snuck to the window and snuck down. She knew those mercenaries were close, and they were going to attack, but she needed to get to Cesare. She started to sprint back to the allyway and found him.
"Sir, you were right...and Dink's behind this..." she sighed. "I'm going to 'old them off. Can you get the force on this? This is kidnapping. I'm going to try and get 'er back." she nodded. "Thank you." she went back to the factory where the others were...and kicked a box, and then hid.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Sun May 11, 2014 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 10, 2014 9:07 pm

Tempo Blitz

"Mayor's house. Got it," Tempo nodded, steering himself off of the riverside path, and up towards the street that led to the mayor's house. As it started to rain, Tempo looked up at the sky, then adjusted his cape somewhat so that it covered his shoulders a bit more thoroughly, then looked to Syythe as the man fretted about getting his clothes wet. "Oh, come on. A little water never hurt anyone." As Syythe started explaining why it was Tempo's fault that they'd lost Diana, Tempo gave a loud, exaggerated sigh of exasperation, before speaking, "Well, excuse me for listening to her when she asked me to not go with her."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 11, 2014 4:37 pm

〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe continued to grumble and whine the entire walk to the mayor's house, it continued, even as they reached the front of the manor "Water is the enemy of everything I stand for! Unless pools or beaches are involved! Or drinking- because we need liquids to survive and shit! And- actually nevermind what I said!" Syythe had a habit of going about things in a roundabout manner. But then Tempo said he 'listened to Diana' and Syythe immediately flipped a lid. Letting out a laugh, Syythe looked to Tempo with an expression of disbelief "THERE'S your problem with women! You LISTEN to them! Hahaha! No wonder we're in such a situation! Not listening to women is very important for men Tempo! I don't listen to at least 20 women a day! It keeps me healthy!" Syythe then kicked the mayor's front door repeatedly "HELLO IS ANYBODY HOME!?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 11, 2014 4:45 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Fernir10

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Fernir11
〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓ 135 / 150
MP // ███ 40 / 100

Cesare didn't seem to respond at all as Diana spoke to him, he just continued with that cold, empty stare as she walked off. Once she was completely gone, the man just stood up and began to wander again with no clear goal. Once Diana had returned to the factory, Fernir seemed to have become more human again, and he was holding a new grenade launcher "I need more ammo... you seriously think I can take on a Hero with a fuckin' single grenade launcher, boy...?" he muttered to Dink, glaring to the industrialist. Dink, feeling quite threatened, took a few steps back "I-I'll have some more explosives transferred here right away! No worries...!" Fernir then spit on the Dink's shoes "You better..." he muttered, then walking away from Heath. He took another big sniff, well that's an interesting smell "That's... not quite Diana... but it does smell familiar...! Hell! Let's blow it up!" the box was then kicked by Diana, which scared the hell out of Dinklestein, but Fernir didn't even seem to notice. he was still busy sniffing the air "Aha!" it seemed like he found something "COME OUT AND PLAY, BITCH!" the mercenary then shot a single grenade out towards Diana's hiding spot from his grenade launcher.

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun May 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ██████████  1 0 5 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana dashed to the side and hide in the smoke that was created. She snuck around and got behind him, slashing at Fernir's back with her sword.
"You're not going to get away with this." she went back into the smoke and was standing next to Dink, sword out in front of him. "And you...you sir...are not going to get away with this." she glared at the man.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 12, 2014 8:16 pm

Tempo Blitz

Tempo was doing everything in his power to block out Syythe's ramblings about hating water and such--up until it got to the point where Syythe was telling him to never listen to girls ever.
"Isn't that a little bit--" But then Syythe was pounding on the door and shouting, and Tempo sighed, shaking his head slightly. "If someone's in there, they'll come out in a minute. Keep your pants on." He turned for a moment, looking back out at the city, before looking back at Syythe. "I mean, it's a big house. They're probably just walking to the door now."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 11:36 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓ 122 / 150
MP // ███ 40 / 100

Fernir cocked his grenade launcher, lifting it up into the air "I'd suggest you hide and piss yourself boss... its time for the big boys to duke it out!" he yelled to Heath, who began to back away as he saw the smoke in the factory rise. When Diana slashed at Fernir's back, the man let out a grunt, before holstering his grenade launcher as he saw Diana get cloth to Dinklestein. No way was she getting close to his source of income for the next few days! Fernir immediately dashed at Diana from behind as she started her warning to Dink, slashing at her back with both claws "EYES ON THE PRIZE! BITCH!" he yelled, the eruption of conflict caused Dink to heave Blode over his back quickly. He knew Fernir and Mab would take care of this "I'm afraid you picked the wrong side Hainsworth. Perhaps you'd still have your life if you chose to ally yourself with me rather than that foolish mayor..." these were his last words before running off with Blode. Fernir let out another growl, before slashing at Diana three more times "Its two against one...! Didn't I warn you earlier not to follow!? You suicidal, BITCH!?"

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue May 13, 2014 11:45 pm

〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe trampled on teh door more, Tempo's words only reached the greenette after quite a bit of damage was done to the door. Syythe was impatient, especially for people like the mayor "This is taking too long!" Syythe loudly announced, pouting. It may have been a big manor, but he at least expected a voice to answer him "The dudes not home..." Syythe spoke following an annoyed sigh "He was the guy I last saw with Diana... I swear... if he did anything, IMMA BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA THE HOE!" he yelled, looking quite vicious in the process, to no one in particular. Syythe, in anger, began to knock on the door furiously, still no reply. Nothing at all. Well then. Syythe let out another sigh before wrapping his arm around Tempo's shoulder "Well'p... there goes out only lead. We might as well give up. I heard there's a strip club not too far from here- we should totally go there." Syythe had already began to lead Tempo away from the manor, forcefully, as he began to ramble about strip clubs and beer.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed May 14, 2014 12:14 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ████████  9 5 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana took the slash and then parried the other slashes quickly. She was hit, but it wasn't stopping her.
"This is personal...you're not getting away!" she yelled, slashing at Fernir, glaring. "I was beaten fully, I concede...but now, it will be different." she grinned. "Now, I know your tactics." she pointed at a box that was hissing, as it was full with a highly flamable material, and then exploded, sending a noise all throughout the city along with a green flame. She got herself ready. "You are not going to get away." she dashed in and feinted an attack to the front, only to jump over and slice at his back.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed May 14, 2014 3:33 am

Tempo Blitz

Tempo watched Syythe abuse the door with a bit of an amazed look on his face at how upset the greenette was getting. He'd never known Syythe was this...animated.
"I doubt that the mayor did anything to her...aren't mayors supposed to be benevolent and whatnot--?" Tempo asked, shrugging a bit. "But hey, if he did do something, I'll help you beat him up--" But then suddenly, Syythe's arm was around his shoulder, causing Tempo to stare at Syythe in confusion--only to hear that apparently they were going to a strip club as Syythe started dragging him off. "H-Huh--?! A strip club--? I--what--why--aren't we supposed to be finding Diana--are you saying that Diana's going to be pole-dancing or something, because I don't think she will be--we should probably look for her somewhere else--" The redness of his face probably betrayed the truth that he'd never actually set foot in a strip club before--maybe he was just trying to get out of that--but he also did want to find Diana--that was pretty important--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed May 14, 2014 4:14 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 BSAAH_zps4a16ff26

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

HP // ███████▓▒ 98 / 100
MP // ███████▓▒ 135  / 150
LEVEL // 3 

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Cool it with the snark, bitch! It`s two against one!" Mab announced as she caught sight of Diana launching herself to attack Fernir. The bluenette stood planted among the smoke caused by Diana`s explosion, her canon swung over her shoulder, but her mini gun was aimed accordingly at the enemy mercenary. "Eat this--!" With the pull of her trigger-- about a billion teddy bears spontaneously flew out from the barrels of her weapon, twirling at an alarming rate toward her opponent- except... they were kind of just teddy bears, so they didn`t do much. Aside from helplessly flop onto the ground- and squeak once they did. Except no, because that would be dumb- once they spent a moment on the ground, each and every teddy bear blew up- creating quite the elaborate field of explosions. Which was significantly more impressive. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Queen Mab`s Theme - Electric Coite-bodhar

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 76_zps5ba3a75f
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 5:12 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓ 122 / 150
MP // ███ 10 / 100

Fernir smirked as Diana spoke, unflinching towards the explosion that Diana had just let loose to obviously get some reinforcements. He knew she wasn't nearly as confident as she let on "Really... I don't know about that girl. Just cuz' you know how I fight doesn't meant shit... especially when the same applies for me!" Fernir predicted the feint, and quickly turned towards her, blocking her blade with his claws "Pick the winning side girl... yer being an idiot for taking on the both of us at once! So what if you beat one of us... there will always be the other to deal with... and you'll be plenty softened up by then! Just give in! You're on the wrong side! Just know when to quit!" Fernir saw the teddy bears being fired "Oh..." to the average eye they were just teddy bears... after all, Mab was weird. But... Fernir knew better. He knew these things were destructive "Shit. Shit. Shit! SHIT! SHIT!" Fernir began to run from the teddy bears and the inevitable explosion that would follow. Fernir rolled to the ground as the array of explosions set loose an inferno within the warehouse, eager to do the same, Fernir grabbed his grenade launcher "My turn!" he aimed down on Diana's location, wherever she was after Mab's attack, and began to rapid fire grenades at her location "OVERKILL! BITCH!"

(Fernir used Overkill)

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 16, 2014 5:31 pm

〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe started to shove Tempo further away from the manor, resistance was futile "Come on! Everybody loves strippers!" he told Tempo, except one man, but he was thankfully in another RP. So Syythe kept pushing him, rather sure that Tempo would eventually give up "Its fine! You ever been to one of these joints? You totally haven't! You totally gotta say that! Maybe one of the ladies will give you something free~" Syythe seemed to be almost drooling. AND THEN Cesare dropped on the floor in front of them. Well that's where the mayor was! Syythe just stopped shoving Tempo, staring at the mayor on the floor with wide eyes, he just kinda... stared at him for a moment "Tempo... I found the mayor." he said as if that didn't happen before Tempo's eyes too.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat May 17, 2014 1:59 am

[quote="The Hidden Spring"]
Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // █████  4 5 / 110
MP // █████ 6 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

"I won't relent!" Diana said, disregarding the teddys, only to see Fernir running from them. She looked back. "No wa-" she didn't even finish, she just ran, but it wasn't enough. The teddies exploded, Fernir started to shoot, and that exploded, EVERYTHING exploded. Where there wasn't fire there was carrinage. As the fire subsided, the building not collasped and the rain pouring in, Diana was gone. She was no where to be seen. Maybe she burned to a crisp, maybe she was oblierated in the blast. Whatever the reason, she was no longer there. What people didn't know was she was under the rubble, unconscious, her aura both protecting her, and draining her mana. The spirits stayed with her, keeping her alive, but were unseen by the eyes of others for now. Diana lay under the rubble, engulfed by the steel girders around her and roofing that WAS the factory. Yeah Dink wasn't gonna like that.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 17, 2014 2:50 am

Tempo Blitz

Tempo was kind of not moving his feet--so Syythe was literally kind of dragging him along--
"F-Free--? I'm good--really--it's okay--maybe next time--I--I've got an upset stomach--all of those sweets kind of get to me sometimes--" That was an absolute lie he could eat all of the sweets he wanted and never get a tummy ache aND OH HI MAYOR.
Tempo stopped as Syythe did, his eyebrows flying upwards as he stared down at the mayor, while Syythe told him that he found the mayor.

"...Good job, Syythe," he said to the greenette, patting him on the shoulder before kneeling down next to Cesare, attempting to talk to him. "Uh...Mr. Mayor? You okay there? You look a bit--uh--pale--do you need a doctor? Or are you just hungry--I have snacks--I can share--...maybe--" He was kind of hoping that the mayor wasn't half dead or anything--that would be kind of bad--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun May 18, 2014 2:39 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Carmen10

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Cesarelayout1_zps47c624df
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 10 Cesarelayout2_zpse2c0f2ed
〖Level 1〗
〖Mayor〗
HP // █████▓▒ 9 / 20

MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0

Syythe being Syythe, he immediately jumped to conclusions once Tempo had asked Cesare if he was starving and needed candy "HE'S STARVING PUMBA! QUICK! SHOVE ALL YOUR CANDY IN HIS MOUTH!" he yelled, immediately panicking. Cesare rolled around, his face looking up into the air "The... factory..." he muttered in a weak voice "Diana needs your help... the factory... they'll be waiting for her..." he muttered. Syythe grimaced, looking down on Cesare before he let out a sigh and turned his back on the scene. He was already on his way to the factory without another word. Just as he took his third step, the flare that Diana had set off could be heard and seen at the factory, lighting up exactly where they had to go.

Cesare's Theme - The Dark Blowhole
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 4:10 pm

〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓ 122 / 150
MP // ███ 10 / 100

In the aftermath of Mab's and Fernir's onslaught, Fernir just burst out laughing like a maniac "HAHAHAHAHAH! This is GRRRRREAT!" no connection to Frosted Flakes®. Fernir threw his weapons down to the ground and began to walk towards the roofing that had been completely obliterated, he wanted to find Diana's corpse, and he wanted to beat it up some more! Or parade it around the city! Or throw a rock at it! Something, anything! Fernir approached the rubble and started to throw everything aside as he continued to laugh "HAHAH! What fun...! HAHAHAHA! I hadn't had such a great job in years! Remind me to thank The Dink later! I LOVE HIM! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm

Tempo Blitz

"All of it--?!" Tempo shouted back at Syythe in alarm when the man started to panic and yell--but as Cesare spoke, Tempo quieted down and listened to the man. The factory...? What was happening at the factory? He looked over at Syythe, only to see the man walking away--and then a huge explosion erupted from the factory, making Tempo's eyebrows jump upwards in shock. He quickly looked back to Cesare, speaking to the man quickly, "Don't you worry, we've got this!" With that, he turned around, quickly running up to Syythe, then grabbing his arm and continuing to run--actually using his magic to speed them up considerably. He made sure to go at a pace that Syythe wouldn't really get hurt by--since that would be bad--but they were still going at a good pace. "This is why I hate it when Diana tells me not to follow her! Geez, she needs to accept help more!" Still, complaining about it now wouldn't help--right now, they just had to get to the factory.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 19, 2014 6:16 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████  6 5 / 110
MP // █████ 6 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana opened her eyes, her vision slowly returning to got up and looked around. There wasn't much to see, a field of some sort. She saw two figures, one dressed in all white, the other in all black. They approached her and she took a step back.
"No...wait...you seem...familiar...'ow though?" she asked. The spirits smiled. They started to explain how she actually could use magic, and how the Yin and Yang worked. How it was powered by Virtue and Vice, and such things. Diana couldn't believed, even fathom she held such a power in her body. She knew now she had to train with them in order to get stronger, not be completely gone when they came up. She nodded.
"Thank you...I understand." she said, and with that, the dream ended.

Diana really awoke, her vision clear. She was under a bunch of steel. She remembered what she just learned, and heard Fernir's laughter. Oh shit, he was gonna come after her. She slowly positioned herself carefully, ready to see the siding move, and ready for her counter attack.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next