Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Empty Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:47 pm

The following day, after exploring Tenebris and trying to figure out it's secrets, two heros arrive at the cemetary and look for the truth. That's where it begins.

This is a RP between Myself, Pan, Levi, and Emu

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue May 06, 2014 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Youngerdiana

HP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100
MP // ███████▓▒ 100 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

Diana wandered back into the cemetary, looking into the sky. It was still dark, and her sense of time was absolutely off. She didn't know if it was day or night, what the weather was going to be, anything. The others had disappeared, and so she was back to trying to figure out the mysteries of this town by herself. Not that she really blamed herself, after fighting Gizmo, that fucking shit, she kind of wanted to be alone. With her cloak on and a hand on her sword, and moved around the creepy graveyard, kneeling and wiping off graves to read the words on the graves, maybe they could give her a clue.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

The Graveyard seemed absolutely silent, dead silent. Almost odd for Tenebris, it was creepy, but not quite quiet, it was a bustling city after all. It was almost as if everyone in the city had disappeared in that moment. As Diana passed by a grave, all that she could probably here was the rain pouring on the other side of her city, and her own footsteps. It was almost surreal how quiet everything seemed. Then, the peace and quiet was shattered. Almost out of nowhere, a familiar looking greenette appeared, almost out of nowhere. He popped out from behind a grave, a big smile on his face "AH! THE RAVEN HAIRED BEAUTY FROM EARLIER! It has been- I dunno... a few hours? Feels like a long time though, no?" he hopped over the grave. He was wearing a familiar outfit from earlier, though he was wearing a straw hat as well "Syythe Xverian... nice to meet yah..." he opened his hand out towards the woman "Don't bother introducing yourself though- I know yah. Diana Hainsworth." he spoke in a soothing voice, looking at her with a thin smile and a piercing gaze.

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

Level 1 Trueblade

Diana's eyes widened as she pulled out her sword and nearly chopped off Syythe's head, swinging it and then stopping herself, almost touching his neck, but not. She waited for him to finish, and then lowered her sword, sheathing it.
"Don't do that." she said, turning away. "I am wary of my surroundings and I COULD and WOULD kill you if I'm surprised." she said, and then let out a sigh. "Anyway...a pleasure Syythe...I think...what are you doing 'ere?" she asked, facing her and crossing her arms.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:54 pm

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe still kept his smile in place, even with the blade at his throat, he actually looked quite stoic, even with that smile, really. His hands up, he only lowered them once the blade was away from his throat "Note taken..." when asked about what he was doing here, he had honestly wondered the same thing, now that he thought about it. His hands slipping into his pockets, he spoke out "Hey hey... well... I was with Shadey and Aerie... but things got a bit out of hands... so I decided to take a break from them... that's all... I kinda just wandered off here on my own..." considering Syythe's affluence to the Dark Arts... it could very well be that whatever dark magic that was at work here drew him in subconsciously, after all, that's how he traveled to this city. Something dark was definitely at work here "Well then... heh... why are you here then?" he asked, his hands coming right out of his pocket, he then crossed his arms "Me, well... I'm kinda of a creeper, remember? But you're not the type to just walk into graveyards... are yah?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:01 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

Level 1 Trueblade

"Of course not!" Diana said, looking around. "This place is dreadful and I don't like it 'ere, but I 'ave no choice. My own compainions, Tempo and Cynder, are elsewhere...but...there is this...air...'ere...and I don't like it. I'm searching 'ere for clues. Something is nagging at me, telling me there is a clue 'ere." she said, looking around the graveyard. Something was tugging at her head to come here and find something. Of course, nothing was telling her, it was a hunch, but this hunch was something inside her.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:25 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe arched an eyebrow to Diana "A clue to what...? Who the bad guys are...? Because I totes know who it is-!" he told her quite confidentially "It's obviously that Samuel guy! He went around walking with such swagger, practically bragging that he was the guy I needed to kill! Gah! He was so annoying! Constantly going after the ladies... he pisses me off..." then the guy just let out a sigh, before smiling to Diana again "So yeah! No mystery needed! We already know who the bad guys are, yeah!? Who else could it be, obviously, it's that guy! And he's teamed up with that dog scientist dude too! We just need to defeat those two and we're in the clear!" he said everything with such confidence, and really, this is how he solved all of his problems "I mean- I'm trying to get out of here as quickly as I can... unlike you- I can't afford staying at the mayor's house- I'm living in a crappy inn! The service there is horrible and none of the ladies there are pretty! ITS HORRIBLE!" the man looked as if he was about to melodramatically break out crying "WHERE DID ALL THE PRETTY LADIES GO TO DIANA!? WHERE DID THEY GOOOOOO-!?" and then he composed himself again, this guy was rather bipolar "Ahem... so anyways..." he cleared his throat "Yeah, nothing to worry about."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:24 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

Level 1 Trueblade

"Well excuse me I was invited. I don't know why but I was." Diana said, rolling her eyes and turning to Syythe. "And can you go for two seconds without a pretty lady?" she sighed. "And maybe Samuel is the enemy, this is true, but I don't think he is the cause of the darkened sky. At all." she said. "That's what I'm searching for."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:46 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe chuckled when Diana asked him if he could go without pretty ladies for two seconds "Well... I'm here! So apparently not!" he shoved both hands right back into his pockets, smiling, waiting for Diana to explain her points about Samuel. He couldn't be the one behind this? Well that was news to Syythe! He was pretty sure that Samuel was behind it, but Diana acted like she knew what she was talking about "Alright alright... I get yah... but... don't you think this is a bit stereotypical...? The dark secret to a dark city hidden in a creepy graveyard? I mean come on..." Syythe paced around a grave, kicking a rock that was just laying there out of sheer boredom "Sometimes I wish something really bad would happen... you know... so we Heroes actually have something to do! Oh right- you don't consider yourself a Hero... I forgot that! Yah know... despite the fact that you're pretty much leading all us Heroes in this city... probably without even knowing it! Hah! So anyways, perhaps you and me could get some dinner some ti-" and then Syythe's eyes widened as the sound of gunfire echoed in the distance. It was at a nearby factory, and it was close, very close "Wow-" Syythe's expression suddenly changed, a gallant smile appeared on his face almost immediately "Hah! A REAL fight awaits us! Let's go Diana!" he spoke quite loudly, running off towards the factory.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:05 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

Level 1 Trueblade

Diana was taking in the information she was hearing. She was leading everyone? She being a hero? This all being cliche as shit? She didn't agree with some, but others..maybe. She wasn't too sure. At least he got the point across that she wasn't a hero, but just a mercenary. Maybe he was the only one. Tempo didn't get it, he did. Weird.
"Why would you wish harm upon the innocent for your own excitement? That's completely greedy and...plain wrong. And are-" and then gunshots were heard. She pulled out her sword and took a few steps forward. "This...is completely unacceptable." she took off dashing, catching up to Syythe even if he had a headstart. She was fast, very fast.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:56 am

〖Level 1〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

Syythe tried his best to run as quickly as he could, but he soon found Diana right behind him, then besides him, then slowly gaining the lead "Wuh-!? You're fast! Geez! Wasn't expecting that, girl!" Diana was then ahead of him "Okay so- I was JOKING- just in case you didn't catch that. I mean- it just HAPPENS that this happened right after I said that- it's not my fault okay!?" Syythe and Diana made it to the factory. It was off duty, practically empty. However, the side entrance that the gunfire came from was clearly open, leading into the factory. Syythe tipped the hat forward just a bit as he summoned his revolver into his hand "Okay... so someone sneaked into a factory...? I have a feeling this is small time... but hey... slow work day, right? Hopefully no one was shot in there..." Syythe knew that he heard gunfire, but that didn't mean someone was actually shot- right? Wishful thinking. Syythe mover closed to the door, taking cover to the side of it, gripping his revolver "Okay... which one of us goes in first...?" he asked Diana, slowly moving to look inside of the factory "The lights are off... its dark..." he muttered, trying to look into the factory.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:54 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

Level 1 Trueblade

"I blame you for nothing, but this is karma. You NEVER say that." she said. When they reached the factory, she looked at Syythe and shook her head. "I will." she snuck into the factory, dashing behind a crate. She clutched her sword in her hands, and tried to look over the crate, finding the shooter, or shooters.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:18 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) Tame_s10

???
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20 x3
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe soon followed "Karma!? Please! I can believe in Magic, dragons, gods walking among us... but Karma!? Load of bologna!" he replied in a loud whisper. He hid behind a few crates to the left of Diana, his gun in hand in case something went down. It was in that moment that both Heroes could hear the source of the gunfire. Loud, metallic thumps echoed through the factory. The sound of armor rattling could also be heard, as well as inaudible chatter. It was muffled, which meant that they were either wearing masks or helmets. If either of them were to peak over their cover they would see them, three men wearing massive armor, holding incredibly large weapons. They were making a mess of the factory, it seemed like they were looking for something. Syythe looked over and saw them, a smile creeping up on his face "Three... they look like chumps... I can give you covering fire to get in close... sound like a deal...?" he spoke in another whisper to Diana.

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

Level 1 Trueblade

Diana nodded, giving a signal to Syythe. She counted 1 2 3!~ and charged in toward the gunman. She got to another crate, right behind one of them. She was ready to do her thing on these bitches, right when they are about to find her. Thankfully, she was fast.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:16 am

???
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 20 / 20 x3
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe watched Diana moved forward, it was time for him to make his own move "Alrighty then...!" he let out a loud whisper before rising from his cover and aiming his revolver towards the armored men "Hey tin cans! Right over here!" he then opened fire on the armed men. Three blasts of dark energy swiveled across the room, taking turns around the carts and crates in the factor, around pipes and even steam, they had minds of their own, swiftly travelling though the space of the factory towards their targets. Before the men could even make a move, each of the three were hit by dark blasts, directly in the face. the dark magic splashed against their helmets, letting out a sizzling sound. Syythe grinned, rising his revolver upwards "Nice!" they were done for now, all Diana needed to do was finish them off. That was, until Syythe slowly began to notice that the dark magic was slowly dissipating from the gunmen. It disappeared, as if it had been absorbed by the beings "Oh no..." Syythe whispered to himself, his eyesbrows furrowing as he immediately took cover. All three gunmen slowly turned to Syythe and began to shoot at his cover with their heavy machine guns, the loud rattling of their gunfire echoed through the entire factory, smoke blew across the factory as he started to turn Syythe's cover into swiss cheese.

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:53 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana used Astra!

Diana saw what was going on and smirked. Syythe was doing a good job, she had to admit, but now he was under some heavy fire. She had to stop that. She dashed over to the closest one, her speed making her near silent on the floor, and her sword glowing a little bit. She slashed one of the men in the back five times, one horizontal, then again, then vertical, then jumped in the air, flipping and slashing the back in the process, and then coming down and slashing downward. She didn't know if she cut the armor or not, but it didn't matter. She damaged one of them, hopefully. She started to run to the side to get their attention, confident in her speed to save herself.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:06 am

???
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 10 / 20 20 / 20 20 / 20 x3
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe kept ducking down beneath his increasingly shrinking cover as gunfire made his ear drums go numb "A little help here Diana!" he yelled, ducking for cover. The three gunmen continued to focus their fire on Syythe, without notice of Diana. It wasn't until Diana had struck on of them with her blade that they began to take notice of the 2nd target in the room "Like moths to a flame..." one of the armored men spoke, slowly turning over to Diana. Their armor made these gunmen quite slow, though lethal if they could get a good aim on you. The gunman struck by Diana seemed to be saved mostly by his arm, a blade attack that should have been fatal seemed to be weak against the armor of these soldiers. As Diana ran off, all three of the gunmen then began to focus on her, slowly turning towards her, only for Syythe to jump out of his cover and open fire on the men "Hey! Come on! I'm here too you asses!" he yelled, firing constantly trying to get their attention as best as he could. Luckily for Syythe, he didn't need to worry about ammo not, that it mattered, his attacks didn't seem to be doing much "Diana!" he called out to his ally "Something's up with their armor! My magic isn't working on them!" and then the Hero rolled into cover behind a crate, which was then being shot at and nearly destroyed rather quickly "Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!"

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:27 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana jumped over a crate and ducked in the cover, seeing as it didn't last long before Syythe was under fire again. Something with their armor was making them almost immune to attacks. She knew she did some damage, but wasn't sure if another astra was gonna do it. She had to think of something else. She looked around for something to drop on them. Anything she found, was held by chain. Shit. Oh well. She didn't have any magic, she had to rely on good old fashion sword play. She dashed to another set of boxes, and then at the men in armor, thrusting the sword at the wound she wounded, into the wound she created.
"'o says a woman 'as to be weak?" she said with a grin, and took the sword out.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:43 am

???
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 20 20 / 20  18 / 20 x3
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe Rolled out of his cover again "What the hell!?" he was starting to think that he should perhaps change his plan of attack here. The Three gunmen were focused on Syythe, until the wounded one found Diana "There you are...!" he began to fire, but at that point it was too late, the armored one had been attacked once again, and in one of its gaps of armor too. Almost immediately after taking a seemingly fatal wound, the armored one erupted into a dark, unnatural fire. With this, both gunmen focused on Diana "SHIT!" one of them yelled quite thoughtfully, only for Syythe to jump out and lunge at one of them, pistol-whipping one of their heads with his revolver "Alright! Alright I got this one Diana! You deal with that guy!" he told her, trouncing around the armored gunman "Come on! Come on! Come and get me! You can't touch me! You can't-" Syythe was then shot at, but the greenette had already flipped over the gunman, whacking him in the head once again with the gun. Meanwhile, the third gunman was focusing on Diana, aiming his rifle down towards the woman.

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:59 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████▓▒ 9 7 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana saw as the man burst into flames, or so it seemed. What the actual frick? This was confusing and scary. One of the gunman were on each of them now, and Diana was moving to the side, trying to avoid the gunshots. One grazed her arm, making her flinch in pain, but it wasn't enough. She dashed toward the gunner and slashed low toward the leg, slashing upwards.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:12 am

???
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 20 12 / 20  17 / 20 x3
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

The gunman opened fire on Diana, but just as he had pressed down on the trigger, Diana had slashed low at him, essentially ducking under his gunfire. He fell on one knee in response to the slash, and aimed his gun one-handed towards the mercenary. He aimed it right towards Diana and opened fire quickly. Syythe, meanwhile, was busy flipping around the armored gunman, hitting him with his revolver whenever he could "This is starting to get old!" he yelled over the gunfire, before landing in front of the armored one and kicking the rifle out of his hand "I'm really out of my element here! This sucks!"

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:28 am

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 7 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

"Then start to make it your element!" Diana yelled back at Syythe, but felt something lodge itself in Diana's body. She was blasted back and hit the ground. "A-ahh...that's smarts..." She held her side and grabbed her sword, using it to help her stand up, and most likely looking down the barrel of a gun. "Oh..." she said, not moving since the pain was quite intense. "Okay think...think...this is a bad situation...very bad...hmmm..." she couldn't think of anything to do. The only thing she could try and do was run. So, she did just that, trying to run to the side and get away, slashing at the man in the process.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:51 pm

???
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 20 12 / 20  17 / 20 x3
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

Syythe began to back away from the armored one, rising an eyebrow at Diana's comment "Make it my element!? Seriously!?" he was expecting this to get easier without the gun, it wasn't. The man just used his superior armor and size to charge Syythe like a Rhino. He quickly caught up to Syythe "No way bucko!" he yelled, before casting some dark magic to shield him. The man charged right through it as if the magic wasn't even there, sending Syythe skidding back "Shit! Okay NONE of my shit is working on these guys!" he yelled to Diana. Meanwhile the other gunman was already giving chase to Diana as she tried to get away "You can't run for long sinned one!" he growled to Diana, using his rifle to shield himself from the blade. The blade cut through the gun, but kept the man himself safe. He then began to charge Diana like a juggernaut, aiming to smash her into the pavement.

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:16 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~

HP // ███████ 6 7 / 100
MP // ███████▓ 9 0 / 100
Level 1 Trueblade

Diana kept running, but heard his words.
"Sinned one? What does that mean?" she pondered to herself, but figured it was time to get away and not worry about that. She saw the wall coming up and and focused. She sped up her speed and jumped on the wall, taking a few steps and then jumping off it, and over the gunner. She flipped backwards and landed, turning on her toe and running at his backside, thrusting her sword into the man as hard as she could. She started to feel the pain catching up to her, her wounds pulsing in the pain, but she couldn't give in. Not yet! Slowly, a white aura was surrounding her, without her noticing.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:52 pm

???
〖Level 1〗
〖Gunmen〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 20 0 / 20  16 / 20 x3
MP // ███████▓▒ 0 / 0 x3

The armored one continued to stomp towards Diana "Haha! Wouldn't you like to know! It's time you get squashed you worthless scum!" he move quicker and quicker, charging towards her in an effort to smash her into the wall. Only for Diana to flip behind him "You-!" he moved to turn around, only to get stabbed in the back, Diana's sword piercing his armor "I'll-!" he struggled for but a moment, before his strength visibly seemed to fade away. And then, just as Diana's white aura began to appear, a massive shockwave erupted from the man's armor, sending Diana flying backwards. Syythe and the last armored man seemed to be blown back by the shockwave too. In the confusion, the last gunman seemed to have run away. Syythe got up a few minutes later, shrugging off the shock "The hell was that!?" Syythe let out, searching for Diana in the aftermath "Yo Diana! What happened!?"

Heroic Era Battle Theme

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next