Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

4 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 6:23 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗
HP // ███████▓▒ 110 / 110

MP // ███████▓▒ 110 / 110

╓════════════════════════════════════════╕

Syythe was pretty sure he wasn't going to make it, that explosion definitely came from the other side of the city, he had no idea what he could do. Until Tempo grabbed him "Wha-!? No homo dude-!" he yelled to Tempo, a statement that wasn't entirely true. But then he noticed that they were starting to pick up speed, at which point he noticed something "Hey! You're going very fast!" he yelled, stating the obvious. Well either way this was good, they could get to Diana in no time "That's what I told you man! NEVER listen to women! It's the dumbest thing ever! I haven't listened to a women for nearly over a DECADE and its turned out pretty well for me!"

╘════════════════════════════════════════╛

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Empty Re: Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon May 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Fernir10

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Fernir11
〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗
HP // ███████▓ 122 / 150
MP // ███ 10 / 100

Fernir looked up to Mab as he dug through the rubble "BITCH! Get Dinklestein! Tell him the target's been wasted! Hahahah! GO NOW!" he yelled, before digging through the rubble some more. he was pretty eager, grabbing chunks of the ceiling and tossing them aside and behind him with ease. This continued until he saw Diana, though still partially covered, but that was enough for him. Fernir quickly grabbed her by her head without even getting a good look at her, and lifting her upwards by her skull "It's over. I win, I always win!"

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon May 19, 2014 6:32 pm

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Diana7_zps203bbaa5

HP // ███████  6 5 / 110
MP // █████ 6 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣▣

"Play dead! He's coming play dead!" Diana closed her eyes and her body went limp, her blade tangled in her bracelet. She was grabbed by the head of all things and lifted into the air. She heard Fernir's words, staying limp, which fucking hurt, and suddenly, opened her eyes, grabbing her sword and sent it into the arm that grabbed her.
"I may 'ave lost once...but not again!" she yelled out, putting her legs together and hoping the recoil would let her go and she would land on her feet.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat May 31, 2014 6:49 am

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Tempo51_zpsfe045aed

Tempo Blitz
The Speed Demon of Touhou
-------------------------------------
"There's still plenty of life left to experience--I can't afford to slow down now!"

"Really!" Tempo rolled his eyes as Syythe commented about how fast they were going. This pace was nothing for Tempo, really--he could go faster, but he also wanted to go at a pace that a normal person could keep up with without getting injured or tripping. And then Syythe started ranting about not listening to women again--and Tempo kind of started going a bit faster anyway. Not too fast...Syythe could probably keep up with this--kind of--though it would be difficult--but hey, maybe it would get him to be quiet for a second-- "Listen, that doesn't matter right now! What's done is done, and all we can do now is get over there and give Diana a hand!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tempo's Theme - It Doesn't Matter
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:28 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 BSAAH_zps4a16ff26

QUEEN MAB
〖 Fairy Mercenary〗

HP // ███████▓▒ 98 / 100
MP // ███████▓▒ 135  / 150
LEVEL // 3 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Even though the teddies were very much intended for Diana- seeing Fernir run away from them screaming like a little girl was very much pleasing to Mab. Diana underestimating them was pretty cool, too. "WOOOOO--" Except now the whole factory was coming down. Oops...
"Shitshitshitshitshit--" So Mab bolted- using her gigantic canon as a sort of shield for her head from debris. She managed to get pretty far, mostly unharmed- and from a bit of a distance, she could definetely see Fernir lumbering about again. Probably to find Diana`s corpse and parade it around the city and stuff. That sounded cool- so Mab happily skipped over his way. "We should totally take out her eyes and replace them with, like-- squirrels! Squirrel eyes~! Empty eye sockets are the best sockets--" Also Fernir was yelling at her to get Dink. "NO. FUCK OFF. YOU GET THE DINK. I`M GETTING THE CORPSE~" She sort of threw herself against Fernir`s shoulder as he dug through the rubble, as if she were attempting to shove him over... except there was sort of a size difference between them, and also a weight difference. Fernir moved just as much as a tree would have- which, to Mab`s dismay, was not much at all. Never the less, she kept trying-- until Fernir took out Diana. Yeah, she looked pretty dead... that was cool.
She`d been about to comment as well- when it turned out Diana`s deathness was actually not deathness. Diana was very much alive. And slashing at Fernir`s arm. "UGH- CRAZY BITCH!" Mab shrieked, automatically pulling out a watergun-looking handgun, and firing a few shots off at the limp mercenary. She may have caught them off guard, but it was still two against one-- she didn`t stand a chance! 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Queen Mab`s Theme - Electric Coite-bodhar

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 76_zps5ba3a75f
[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:52 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Fernir10

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Fernir11
〖Level 3〗
〖Mercenary〗

Fernir let out a triumphant light laugh before growling as he brought his claws to Diana's throat "No... I'm just gonna tear her fucking body apart. Fuck squirrels..." he muttered, and just then at that moment, Diana's eyes opened. Fernir's jaw dropped "FU-" and then Diana slashed his arm. Thus, Fernir now had a huge gash in his arm "BITCH!" the mercenary barked out as he let Diana go from the sheer pain of the thing. As the gash regenerated,cFernir backed away as he got on all fours. He waited for Mab to shoot, and when that was done he lunched out at her claws first "FACE IT BITCH! YOU'RE DONE! YOU CAN'T TAKE US BOTH DOWN!"

Beast Fernir Theme
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Syythelayout_zps43456c02

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Syythelayout1_zps3138ebd3
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Syythelayout2_zpsd77a3edc
[color=#669966]〖Level 2〗
〖Dark Gunslinger〗

"I mean seriously I-" oh right Diana, right she was a thing now "RIGHT DIANA!" Syythe was still freaking out somewhat at the whole super speed thing, but it was needed to get to her quickly. A confident smirk on his face, Syythe quickly continued "LET'S SAVE HER! YEAH!" luckily Syythe's mana was fully healed now, which meant he didn't need to worry about conserving mana, he could use the Demon Revolver all he wanted. And that was exactly what he intended to do, if Diana was fighting these guys they were probably not the most admirable of folks. She was a Hero after all.

Syythe Theme - Noble Mind
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:12 am

Diana
Hainsworth

Wandering Trueblade of Aurum
~*~Diana Hainsworth~*~
Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Diana7_zps203bbaa5

HP // █████  4 5 / 110
MP // █████ 6 0 / 110
Level 2 Trueblade

Diana ducked behind something as the shots rang out. She didn't have a lot of time to recover as Fernir was closing in and she was just playing dead and that really kind of sucked a lot. As Fernir lunged at her, Diana gasped and rolled out of the way, wooden sticks and such getting in her hair. She used this time to say 'fuck that' and ran to find Dink. She ran as fast as she could through the wreckage, which was pretty fucking fast...the girl could run. She got through to another room.
"DINK!" she yelled, hoping the man would be there. She still had her sword out and ready.

I will remain Loyal and True...No matter the cost.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:00 pm

Heroic Era- Heroes for Hire (Invite Only) - Page 11 Tempo51_zpsfe045aed

Tempo Blitz
The Speed Demon of Touhou
"There's still plenty of life left to experience--I can't afford to slow down now!"

It didn't take very long at all--soon enough, Tempo and Syythe were coming closer to the factory. And it was at that moment that Tempo realized that the building was kind of in ruins at this point.
"C-Crap! What happened here...?! We're not too late, right--?" He slowed down to a normal speed as they neared the ruined building, letting go of Syythe as he looked at the ruined factory. "...We've gotta find Diana..." Tempo moved forward, up to the rubble, about to move further into the wreckage--but then realized that there were actually two other people in there. Was Diana fighting them...? Tempo paused for a moment, then walked back over to Syythe, speaking quietly to him, "Listen--there's kind of some shady people in there. Don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure that they're out to get Diana. How about this--I'll make a distraction, and you take 'em out? I don't really know where Diana is...if she was here before, she ran off somewhere further inside or something...or just left--I don't even know if she's here anymore--is this plan even a good idea--"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tempo's Theme - It Doesn't Matter
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11