Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

+6
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:37 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy shrieked when her finger was bitten.

"THAT HUR-"

Oh wow, now Daisy was climbing her?! And biting her HEAD?!?

"I AM NOT EDIBLE, LITTLE MUNCHKIN!"

She said, grabbing Daisy and attempting to throw her off. She also reached into her pockets and took out some battery acid almonds, throwing them at the ground in front of her

"Look, yummy almonds! Have some of that now! MUCH YUMMY!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:43 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Daisy_11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy continued to bite on Ivy's head, and then she saw the almonds "SCREEEE-!" she screeched, jumping off Ivy and eating the almonds off the floor. The girl then slowly turned to Ivy, one of her eyes twitching "I don't like you because you're a horrible human being and deserve to die and I'm going to slowly kill you now but don't tell anyone, okay?" she told- or asked, Ivy. Daisy then pulled out a dead duck and started flailing it around "MEET GREGORY~!" she announced as she started to swing the dead duck at Ivy's face "YOU DESERVE TO BE MISERABLE JUST LIKE ME~!! COME ON~! BE MISERABLE AND DIE, PLEASE~!?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:51 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Ivy's eyes widened as Daisy accused her of being a horrible human being... She held her chest as if Daisy had just stabbed her or something.

"MY HEART! How COULD YOU? Here I was, coming to tell you about how cool this whole setup was, and how you have great taste in snacks and pets, and you just come and ruin it! I'll have you know that I am the most lovely and adorable and fantabulous human being in the world, according to Pugs! You don't get it cause you eat gerbils instead of pancakes! Stupid..."

She crossed her arms and looked super offended, but then Gregory happened, and Ivy couldn't help but crack a smile.

"......You still really suck like for serious....But Gregory's a pretty cool name."

She did have to wag her finger energetically at the girl though

"I am perfectly fine NOT being miserable! I REFUSE TO CONFORM TO YOUR...EVERYTHING! I DO WHAT I WANT!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy gave Ivy the scariest grimace the world had ever seen "Your friends are all horrible people too..." she spoke in a deadpan voice. She began to swing Gregory around, grinning sadistically to Ivy "You'll conform to my EVERYTHING! And then I'm gonna take your toes and eat them because they look tasty but don't tell anyone okay...?" she then threw Gregory, pelting Ivy with it. Daisy then pulled out a beetle out of her shirt and threw it at Ivy's face "FUCK YOUR BOUNCY CASTLES!" she yelled, pulling a knife out and lunging at Ivy "I'M GONNA POP THEM!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Ivy scowled as the girl insulted her friends, which was bad enough, but when Daisy threatened her bouncy castles...that's when shit got real. The greenette tackled the smaller girl, shrieking as she went

"I'LL TELL EVERYONE! Including my friends!"

Before tackling her, Ivy actually sort of caught the beetle cause it was cool, and now she was trying to shove it in Daisy's mouth.

"I'm gonna feed Gregory to Hank Jr! NO ONE THREATENS MY BOUNCIES.."

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:33 pm

Daisy

Daisy's eyes widened as Ivy tackled her "WAH!?" Daisy dropped the knife, and was brought down to the ground. Daisy tried to bite at Ivy's fingers- then the beetle was moved towards her mouth. The girl grinned and smiled "I LOVE BEETLES~!" she cheered, biting Ivy's hands again and gnawing on it "STOP BEING HAPPY! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HAPPY!" she yelled to Ivy, pulling soap from his shirt and shoving it in Ivy's face "SOOOOOAAAAAAPPP!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:40 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha was conked out for a moment, everything moving so slow around her. Though things were slowly going back to real time. She looked at Brent with unblinking eyes as he saved her, and then she heard slow motion voices of Daisy and Ivy. She turned her head to look at the two. As she continued to look at them her face began to contort with actual emotion until finally,

"What the fuck is going on?" Mocha said in a strong voice which might startle people. Now although she was awake, balance would be hard. Dorthy looked at Mocha and hugged her hand. "Your awake!" Dorthy said and shrugged her shoulders. "Bunny it's okay to let me go here... Thank you." Mocha said as she held onto Brent's shoulders and anyone else that might be helping her. Mocha was just confused as to what was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:42 pm

Ivy probably wouldn't have minded all the biting if it hadn't been on her fingers. FINGERS HURT.

"Beetles aren't as cool as plants, loser.."

She commented, rolling her eyes at Daisy.

"I DESERVE ALL OF THE HAPPY AND-"

She was interrupted by the soap in her mouth. Spitting it out, Ivy used her hands to wipe the taste away from her tongue

"EW this isn't the good coconut-flavored one! What type of cheap psycho are you?!"

The greenette went for Daisy's shoulders, trying to pin her down on the ground, she took a leaf and started tickling the girl's face with it...cause tickling was the most painful attack evar.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Daisy

Daisy grinned sadistically as she saw Ivy's reaction to the soap "BWAHAHAHAH~!" but then the leaf. Daisy's expression changed to that of complete horror "No... NO.... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! IT BURNS! I BURN! ABWAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" she screeched horrifically. Daisy was kept kept pinned against the ground, and glared at Ivy "GRRRRRR... I DON'T LOOK YOUR ALMOND BREATHE! YOU DON'T DESERVE THE ALMONDS!" she yelled as she rose her feet up and started to kick at Ivy's breasts "POP ALREADY!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:57 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Dorthy5

Dorthy watched as Daisy and Ivy kept on fighting. "Those things don't pop. As everyone knows bouncy castles grow on every woman and can never be deflated for the inflation has already begun. Pretty soon you'll have your own bouncy castles... Growing like you have never seen before." Dorthy explained, but wasn't expecting those two to listen to her. Mocha looked down at Dorthy and decided to not ask about it.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 am

Ivy seemed proud when her leaf tickling actually worked! She even patted her pockets to show off her stash of almonds

"Oh, but I have ALL THE ALMONDS I NEED..."

She rubbed it in Daisy's face, but then boob-kicking started. THAT. HURT. Ivy had always been someone with extreme pain tolerance. She could get thrown around, cut, burnt, electrocuted, even have broken bones, and didn't seem to feel it. BUT THIS PAIN. She had never experienced this. It was horrible. Immediately letting go of Daisy's shoulders, the greenette attempted to protect her chest, curling up into a ball, face-down so Daisy couldn't hurt her anymore.

"Bouncies NO! It's gonna be okay except only maybe probably not THIS IS SO PAINFUL RIGHT NOW WHAT IS THIS FEELING!? Bouncies don't die!"

She heard someone talking about bouncies and how they grew on everyone, and was in such pain that she just got a rock and threw it in the direction of the voice, assuming it was Daisy, even though the words did not seem to match everything else that Daisy said..

"SHUT UP, I AM IN A MOMENT OF CRISIS RIGHT NOW, GAWD!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:05 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac was paying attention to the half of the missiles left that was heading for them. He then heard Mocha cussing which he never really heard before. "Ms. Mocha, you're alright!" A smile formed on his face before looking at the Daisy and Ivy fight going on. It was really random and he decided to just leave them alone. There's no way they were going to kill each other He then looked back at the missiles and the others. But then Ivy was yelling about her castles being in pain and Isaac decided that maybe enough was enough. He sighed and walked over to where Daisy and Ivy were. "Daisy, just what in the heck are you doing?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:19 am

Daisy

Daisy went wide eyed as Ivy seemed to protect her breasts "Does this mean I win...?" she asked, but then Ivy threw something at Dorthy! DAISY LIKED THIS! THROWING STUFF! YEAH! Daisy picked up a rock and looked to the nearest person in view- Isaac. Daisy held the rock, then threw it at Isaac "SHUT UP ISAAC! HAHAHAHAH~!" she giggled, before going back to the fight- lunging out at Ivy and grabbing her "I WILL POP YOUR BOUNCIES!" she yelled, grabbing Ivy and trying to drag her towards Gregory.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:26 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy felt a rock hit her shoulder. "OW!" Dorthy said as she held her shoulder, and looked at Ivy. "... That's it..." Dorthy said as she threw the rock back.

"Dorthy don't get involved. We should really just move on." Mocha said as she watched Dorthy get involved in this. Honestly they should move on.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:51 am

Ivy squirmed and started slapping at Daisy's face as the girl started attacking her again.

"NOT THE BOUNCIES...! DIE GREG!"

She went from slapping Daisy to throwing acid at Gregory, cause FUCK HIM. She also punched at it and and kicked and all of that..Except her rock hit her back, and now she turned to Dorthy.

"NO."

People did NOT throw her own rocks back at her...she refused to put up with this. So she took a toad from her pocket and threw it at Dorthy...yeh amazing attack right there.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:54 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just waited for a response as he didn't expect a rock to be thrown at him as it hit his stomach. The pain made him fall down to his knees as he grabbed his stomach in pain. "I-Ivy. Just don't hurt Daisy too much." Yea Ivy might not be able to hold back though. e just didn't want someone to die at this current moment, even though that was stupid of him.

"Just...what am I fighting for..."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:11 am

Daisy

Daisy pointed and laughed at Isaac "HAHA LOSER! Heeheehee~!" she giggled, before jumping back on Ivy after she threw the toad at Dorthy. Grabbing Ivy again, Daisy grinned to Ivy "FOCUS ON ME! I AM YOUR OPPONENT! FOO!" she yelled before biting on her bouncies "POP! GOD! FUCKING! DAMN IT! BAAAAH!" she yelled, grabbing an electric shaver and turning it on and yelling "I WILL SHAVE YOUR HAIR!" triumphantly holding it towards her head.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:25 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Dorthy caught the frog, and she looked down at it. "... NO! Daisy look a distraction!" Dorthy said as she pointed the frog that she had. As Mocha just stood there looking at everyone.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:46 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 BunnyGenderbent2_zpsa94d2923
BrentMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Brent Mio- Restart
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"If you're sure." Brent said to Mocha and let her down. He continued to figure out what to do about the missions and WHY Ivy hadn't just used her mini nuke powers to get rid of Daisy?! Was the function offline or too close facinity? Whatever the reason, that fight was stupid and taking too long. He started to shoot some of the missiles that were coming in the way toward Vulture, aiming with the best accuracy she could. Had to do his part.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Bunny22_zpsd77fc20d
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:05 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
-------------------------------------
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Wh--?!" Ryder glanced back to Pugsie in shock as the woman told him to get rid of the missiles. He sighed, overhearing the yelling coming from Ivy and Daisy, and the commotion on the floor in general...and was just kind of done. He stepped forward then, holding his bat and in both hands as he took a stance, tapping the ground with his foot slightly as he waited for the missiles to come closer. As soon as the first one came close to him, he swung out his bat, smacking the side of it so it wouldn't explode, and making it spiral away, safely onto the ground away from Vulture Team. He repeated this again and again with other missiles that came his way.
"You think that bleeders like this can get past me?!" he shouted, to no one in particular, slipping back into the baseball lingo that he sometimes lumbered into during battle without realizing. "Hey! Someone get rid of the airmail!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Justus15_zpsbc3afe69

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus saw the others beginning to take out the missiles, and he quickly turned his lance so that he held the blunt end out forward, calling,
"Everyone, clear the area directly behind me! I require some space!"
After having announced this, he began smacking the missiles away with the blunt end of the lance, much akin to how Ryder was dealing with them--except a lot less baseball-y. He also made sure to hit the sides of the missiles, not the tips. That was, of course, a highly vital point.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Bravery67_zps3e557aaf

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery, upon hearing Ryder's request for air support, quickly activated his 3D Gear, launching himself up into the air and getting to work helping out the others taking out the missiles. He aimed kicks at the sides of the missiles as he went sailing past them, kicking them hard so that they flew into the walls and buildings harmlessly without even touching Vulture Team.

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:05 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Jackandatlas_zps5a23ce44
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked down. There was a lot of Vulture that hadn't made it over the wall and the truck was still coming. She cocked an eyebrow as Mocha and the others began levitating. She didn't remember hearing about Mocha being able to do that, but she was grateful to the woman.
She made her way down the wall after the truck had stopped with Nate following. Jack moved to dodge the missiles. So this was the trap set for them. The missiles appeared to be heat seeking, quite efficient for the purposes of eliminating them. Though they could still be avoided and Jack didn't particularly feel like dying.
Jack and Nate both dodged as best they could.
At this point Nate completely believed all of the weird stories about the Inquisitor. He'd known the guy was crazy but this was weirder than he had expected. Nate had expected the story to be at least somewhat exaggerated. Nope. He really was that strange.

At one point, Daisy and Ivy had begun fighting but nether of them decided to get involved. Jack had been able to ascertain at this point that Daisy was not mentally sound and from the how the two had responded to other people trying to get involved, Nate could sense that would be a bad plan. The two continued dodging as several officers began attacking the missiles.
Jack moved out of Justus's way and watched the knight as he slashed at missiles. She threw several knifes where she could to tamper with inside the missiles. Nate started doing the same thing at one point. 
They really needed to get moving soon. The longer they were here, the more it made things easier for The Inquisitor.  Nate hoped Dorthy didn't try to get in between Ivy and Daisy. That would be very bad. Nate made his way over to her, still dodging as he did so. He normally loved when she tried to help but this was not the time for that.
While he was doing this Jack was working to get herself closer to Mocha. The woman had just been injured and Jack's instincts as a doctor were screaming at her to protect the woman, particularly since when they made it back to Carrion Land, everyone who could heal would be needed. 

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:11 am

"I am no foo! YOU!"

Ivy started trying to grab Daisy's hair, but then biting happened, and she just whimpered cause it hurt SO MUCH. This made her slap Daisy off of her, and then came the electric shaver.

"I don't even like my hair! But I'm not letting you get anything, cause you suck!"

The greenette stretched her arms out and grabbed two handfuls of Daisy's hair, then started trying to lift the girl up by her hair.

"I will send you to horrible, Gumby-like places!

At this point, she wished she still had her glowy nuke-arms, and made sure to announce that

"GLOWY, IF ONLY I HAD YOU NOW!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 4 Img669
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer
Atlas' Theme - Pain

Atlas watched as some of the Missiles exploded then looked as they followed some of the Vulture Members... He saw some of the heat seekers lock onto him, he looked over to the wall which he was still pretty close to it... It was slicked with oil... Atlas took one of his arrows and dipped it in the oil then backed up while he ran from the missiles following him he shot the arrow up into the air... The missiles followed the arrow as it stuck into the wall, in a moment the burning oil should mix with the rest on the wall and light the wall on fire... and if that didn't do it the missiles crashing into it should... He ran further back... EVERYONE GET AWAY FROM THE WALL... If the fire got hot enough some of the missiles should start picking up the fire instead of Vulture team.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:47 pm

Daisy

Daisy growled at Ivy as she was lifted up by her hair "YOUR NOSE SMELLS LIKE CRAYONS!" she yelled, kicking at Ivy's breasts but then at her her face because well- she was being lifted upwards. When she was completely lifted up by Ivy the missiles hit the wall right next to Ivy and Daisy. The two went flying, but didn't stop fighting. Daisy lunged out at Ivy's face and grabbed onto it, biting on the top of her head again "YOUR SCALP SHALL MAKE A GOOD SUPPER~! ME AND GREGORY WILL SHARE~!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just kept on watching the Daisy and Ivy fiasco with a dumbfounded face. Just what the hell was going on? His gaze was taken off though when he heard Atlas yelling at them to get off the wall. He simply nodded as he ran away from the wall before it could be engulfed in flames and barraged by missiles.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next