Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

+6
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:52 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy finished fixing Buddi's hand and looked back at Isaac and Daisy. The girl's words were actually super sad...why was Ivy sad?

"I think humans are kinda sucky, really, everything else is way cooler... Just ask Hank! Or my Bufos...They know the real deal, Daisy-Daiz!"

This girl was trying to kill her and her friends a few seconds ago, but Ivy seemed to have completely forgotten this. She sort of...lightly poked Daisy...that was how you comforted people when they were being hugged by someone else, right? Buddi and Isaac seemed to have said cool stuff, but she was pretty sure that her own words were much more reassuring.

"Plus it's like...almonds. You know?"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy stayed sobbing on the floor, but growled as she heard Isaac "You're wrong! You and Buddi and Ivy were all born... I was made in a lab by THAT MAN... and... and... you get to age normally...! AND-" then Buddi spoke and Ivy poked her "SHUT UP!" she shrieked, finally pushing Isaac away then running towards a wall. She kept backing up away from the three until she reached a wall- cornering herself "Hehehehe-!" Daisy suddenly grinned, her eyes widening in madness "It doesn't matter... it doesn't matter... soon The Inquisitor will kill all your friends and you'll be alone in the streets just like me... we'll see how happy you all are after that... then you'll be JUST LIKE ME! You're all gonna die... you're all gonna die-~!" she repeated that last phrase over and over again as she erratically stared at the artificial sky, dropping to the floor.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:21 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Tumblr_mz3jf8Tpnv1sstk8mo1_1280

Isaac fell down on his butt when Daisy pushed him away as the little girl started to freak out. Yeah this was not working. And he tried his best to act like a mom would. Guess he was not a good mother figure. He watched as she was bantering on how that they were all going to die over and over again. He sighed. Just what was he going to do? Would trying to hug her work again? Maybe not with how she was acting. Isaac went to where she was before landing a full slap to Daisy's cheek. "DAISY! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!" His face was stern but not one that looked like he would hate her. "Just stop thinking like that Daisy! Go back to your normal self! I...kind of missed it..." He didn't really knew much about her but he did know that he liked the crazy and spastic Daisy better than this one that kept thinking of gloom and death. He looked away as his face was then shown with sadness.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:48 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

"Don't tell me what to do..."

Ivy muttered as Daisy told her to shut up. Not cool. She didn't wanna die either. The greenette opened her mouth to say something to Daisy, but then Isaac actually slapped the girl, and Ivy's eyes grew wide. Daisy was absolutely deranged, but she has said that she and Ivy were the same person...now, Ivy didn't understand exactly what that meant, but whether they were the same character in a game or they were in some other way connected, the greenette would NOT stand for anyone with some sort of weird connection to her to be slapped. So instinctively, Ivy slapped Isaac immediately after he slapped Daisy.

"Not okay."

She said simply, not knowing why she was suddenly so protective of the girl that was professing their death and despair. She did look down at Daisy, though.

"They're not gonna die, though... I came up with the formula for eternal life 38 days ago, and I've been slipping it into the water supply for a month...so yeh, you lose. Lamer."

Yes, Ivy knew exactly what she was doing, and was being very mature about it too.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:36 am

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy grinned, giggling darkly- and then Isaac slapped her. Daisy's eyes widened, she made a yelp as she could feel the slap send her falling back. Letting out a pained grumble, Daisy looked up to Isaac, an expression of disbelief on her face "Y-You slapped me!?" she yelled, just confused at this point. Daisy raised an eyebrow to Ivy when she started talking about immortality of all things "That's impossible... shut up..." she muttered "Stop playing with me... I have all of your memories until you were admitted into No Man's Land... I know you more than anyone else ever will... more so than even Ry-Ry and Pugs... you're a freak... as long as you've remembered you've been looked down upon as a crazed lunatic... what makes you think Jo or Ryder or Pugs think any different...?" she asked Ivy, her mouth twitching into a smile "Never... you'll never know... you can make an informed guess based off what you know of them... but you'll never completely know. It's not like Bio-Chemistry at all... right? No no no... you can lie to yourself... but deep down inside yourself you know that you're an animal waiting to be put down... Yvonne."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:47 am

Ivy mumbled for Daisy to not tell her what to do again, but then the girl kept talking...and wow she was actually saying stuff.

"I don't know who the Gumby YVONNE is!"

Was the first thing she said, scowling at Daisy, but then the rest sort of sank in.

"You're the one that stole my memories? I.... Shut up and gimme my memories back!"

Ry-Ry, Jo and Pugs thought she was a freak? She was trying to process this, a look on her face that indicated she was thinking very hard. No...they couldn't! At least not the bad way....it was the good kinda freak, right? The awesome type of crazy! They wouldn't mean it in the bad way... They said they loved her! They said it! But....maybe that's not what it was like before her glowies? Daisy did know everything else, apparently... Ivy didn't want to think about this!

"Why you..."

She threw herself at Daisy and started strangling her Homer Simpson style, which was weird because she had just gotten mad at Isaac for hurting the girl..

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:26 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi cringed at every slight raise of volume in voices, and finally took it upon himself to gently place Daisy`s axe down. He considered taking it and using it in the place of his own axe... but he kind of grew attached to his own. Plus, taking Daisy`s things wouldn`t be nice. Yeah. When Isaac slapped Daisy, though, he turned away from the axe, staring at the scene slightly stunned-- and then Ivy kind of slapped him... which he didn`t really like- but, he supposed there was nothing he could do about it. Also Ivy said she found the secret to eternal life and that was kind of interesting-- before he could ask any real questions, Daisy was... saying some things. Some surprising things. Buddi just looked for a moment, trying to actually realize what she said... but then woah Ivy was strangling her and didn`t she just get mad at Isaac for hurting her---?
Buddi quickly sauntered over, abandoning his own buzz axe along the way to get his hands free, before putting one arm around Ivy`s middle and attempting to pull her off. "Ivy--c`mon, stop that, she`s tiny--"  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:25 am

Daisy

Daisy made weird gargling sounds as she was being strangled, she started to foam from her mouth, her eyes popping outwards like balloons. Buddi tried to stop Ivy, but Daisy didn't want to rely on him. So, Daisy kicked Ivy in the shin then jumped back "Y-you don't understand!" she growled "I DIDN'T take your memories! We share them- I'm a clone of you! LISTEN TO ME DAMN IT!" she screamed, Daisy was quickly understanding how it was to be on the opposite side of the annoyances "Your friends think you're a monster! They can't understand you-! They aren't your plants! When you were armed with nuclear weapons- they PURPOSELY put limits on your cybernetics because they DIDN'T trust you with that power! They were afraid you'd blow the whole world up! They don't trust you, they don't like you, they only keep you around to laugh at you behind your back!" she screamed to Ivy, throwing a rock at her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:07 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac looked at Ivy when the greenette slapped his cheek. A tiny bright pink was formed on the cheek as he went to go and rub it. Just what was going on anymore? Talks about clones and memories and Ivy's name being not Ivy but Yvonne, this as just too much to handle. He was shaking his head to try and get all of this information to go down but stopped when he saw that Ivy was now strangling the smaller girl. "Ivy! Stop!" Isaac ran over to where they were as Buddi tried to pry Ivy off of Daisy. When Daisy kicked away from Ivy and got some space, he saw the rock being thrown at Ivy's direction and caught it. "Stop it you two! Just stop it! Can we start over from the beginning and listen what this is all about without any quarrels?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:20 pm

Ivy sort of squirmed as Buddi tried to pull her away, but then the shin-kicking happened, so she sort of let go...and Daisy jumped back before she could keep strangling her. Ivy slumped and was sort of hanging from Buddi's arm as Daisy kept talking and saying things...

"You're lying! Clones aren't real, everyone knows that!"

She covered her ears with her hands and started going LALALALAALA, but then Daisy DEMANDED attention. Ivy could respect yelling. As the girl spoke, the greenette's face contorted into an expression of hopelessness. She thought monsters were cool, so that didn't hurt her, but when her nukes were brought up, she felt her confidence dissipating. Why didn't they trust her? Why had they taken her glowies?!

"I.. I only wanted to blow the world up a little bit...not a lot..."

She mumbled, looking down at her feet. She didn't even see the rock coming at her before Isaac caught it, but when he spoke up, she glared up at him.

"NO WE CANNOT. GET WITH THE PROGRAM. OH MY CHEE."

She spoke seriously and her tone was almost scary, even though it included some less-than-threatening-in-regular-people-words language, which was weird coming from the girl that normally only spoke nonsense. She sort of slid out from under Buddi's arm and was now on her knees, holding her head as she felt sharp pricks of pain and she started seeing sudden flashes of scenes that she never remembered. Pugsy attacking her when she was Arma. Ryder yelling at...something. But Ivy assumed it was at her. Duda dying...had that been her fault? Some other redhead injecting her with a syringe full of glowing liquid.

"Agh.."

She complained quietly as everything flashed in and out of the present, pulling on her own hair as if that would make it stop. All this talk of her past and Yvonne Wissenchaft and people hating her seemed to be making her mental barriers crack, letting information leak out painfully back into the greenette's conscious mind.

"Just...stop..."

Ivy punched the ground and the cracking sound that came from it was not pleasant. There was now a crack on the ground, and her hand would have been broken badly..if it hadn't been cybernetic. Was she even human anymore?? Maybe THAT's why everyone hated her and laughed about her behind her back...

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Daisy

Daisy stood back up straight, showing a stronger attitude now that she could see that her words were finally getting to Ivy. She looked to Isaac, a demented grin on her face "You don't get it... do you...? I'm just telling the truth..." Daisy looked back to Ivy. She clasped her hands together, her smile distorting further "Jackal is a close, that he is~ A clone of Gangsta Pimp. He has all of your old friend's memories... but he's just reached the conclusion that they're not the same person. Just as I'm not you! And because of that I've suffered, I've been treated like trash, I lived alone in a shack, my life threatened daily as I lived off the garbage on the streets! YOU DID THAT TO ME!" Daisy pulled out a knife from her shirt, slowly approaching Ivy "No one likes you... you're just a freak... let me take your skin so I can be you now okay? That way at least one of us can be loved~" she told Ivy as she slowly lifted her knife to attack Ivy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Ivy groaned as the pain grew worse and more painful images of bad stuff, mostly from before entering No Man's Land, flashed through her mind. Daisy kept on talking, and what she was saying sounded more legit every time she repeated it..

"But...no...clones aren't a thing...that's from like...Star Wars..."

She argued weakly, but Daisy started talking about her own miserable life, and Ivy looked up at the girl, hardly hiding the pain she was in.

"H-How is that my fault...? All you had were my...memories...I don't-"

She didn't get why her memories were to blame for Daisy's suffering, Ivy WISHED she had all those memories, though she obviously didn't know whether she'd still feel that way once she knew them.. She was still trying to figure out how this was her fault, when Daisy came up to her with the knife. Ivy was in pain, confused, and just done with everything at this point, so when the girl lifted the knife, the greenette's reaction was to swat at Daisy's arm, except Ivy's cybernetics still did make her stronger than most, so her swatting was more like a punch.

"DUDA LIKED ME! AND MOMMY LIKES ME AND HANK AND HERB AND HENRIETTA LIKE ME!"

She shrieked, still holding her head as if it were about to explode

"I'LL JUST BLOW THE INQUISITOR UP THEN EVERYONE WILL LOVE ME!"

Her yelling had a more desperate, hysterical ring to it than her normal crazed rants, she was mentally falling apart, and starting to twitch violently.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Daisy

Daisy's grin grew larger as she approached Ivy "..." and then she was swatted away, which sent Daisy flying back. Landing on her back, a bruised Daisy got back on her feet, still gripping onto the knife, her hands bleeding "They're all dead! Everyone that loved you died BECAUSE OF YOU!" she screamed to Ivy, as she began to walk back to Ivy again. Daisy figured that eventually Ivy would give up and give an opening "People will only be afraid of you after you cause more destruction... that's all you know, destruction... you can't do nice things. No one likes you so just die now okay~?" Daisy lunged herself at Ivy again and tried to stab her with the knife.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:42 pm

The image of Duda bleeding on the ground flashed in her mind again as Daisy said that everyone she loved died because of her, and Ivy curled up, closing her eyes, hoping that that would make the flashbacks disappear, but that only made them clearer and it was bad and she didn't like it and STAB. Yeah, in the middle of her freak-out Daisy stabbed her side, and her now-damaged cybernetics started sparking, and the human bits that were left were now bleeding.

"That hurt..."

Well, Daisy was saying she only caused destruction...that WAS why they called her Armageddon, right? The stab and Daisy's words made it clear to her: she was only here to destroy things. To destroy everything. Starting with Daisy. A deranged grin took place of the pained face, and the greenette stood up, her head still pounding with pain, but that didn't matter now, did it?

"You're right...But you're my clone...so YOU need to die too! No one can ever like YOU because you're ME!"

She laughed hysterically and threw herself at Daisy, trying to basically smash her everything with a rock she took out of her pocket. The pain on her side and her head just served as incentive, reminding her that she didn't have long, and had to destroy all of the things before she bled out.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:33 pm

Daisy

Daisy continued to grin as she saw her stab connect "Yeessss~ I like this~ A lot~ Now I can take your everything and-~" and then she saw Ivy's face- deranged and full of madness, Daisy immediately backed away. Yeah that wasn't right "W-wait! You're supposed to be all DESPAIR and stuff!" she whimpered "YOU NEED TO DIE BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT ME! YOU FAILED AT BEING IVY AND I'LL BE BETTER AT IT!" she screamed to Ivy as the greenette lunged at her. Daisy jumped back, seeing the rock horrified her "G-get away! You're a monster! STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!" she screamed, grabbing Gregory off the floor and throwing it at Ivy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:53 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 D773aedb-9124-4c6b-9392-89e20dc05821_zpsbfae0ed6

Arma just cackled more as Daisy screamed

"Oh you can be Ivy, I'm Armageddon now~!"

She lifted the rock again to smash at Daisy's head, but then Gregory happened. He distracted the greenette for a moment, making her sort of hit HIM with the rock over and over.

"YOU'RE DONE, GREGORY! NO MORE LIFE FOR YOU! AND YOUR NAME IS FUCKING DUMB."

She screamed at Gregory, taking him then looking at Daisy...and whacking her on the head with him. Repeatedly.

"AM I DOING THE MONSTER THING RIGHT? I THINK YES!!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:30 pm

Daisy

Daisy's eyes widened as Ivy hit Gregory with the rock "GREGORY!" she screamed, her eyes full of tears at the loss of her friend as Arma took his life. Daisy fell on her butt, and slowly tried to scoot away from the greenette. In an expression of pure terror Daisy looked up at Armageddon as she approached. Everything seemed to go slowly from then on, she felt like she was watching Ivy approached her for a lifetime. Then, when Ivy started hitting Daisy over the head with Gregory, Daisy curled up and cried even more "S-STTTOOOOOP! STOP STOP STOP STOP!" she screamed in an endless mantra as Ivy continued to hit Daisy with the corpse of her best friend "STOP USING GREGORY! HE'S MY FRIEND! DON'T USE HIS BODY LIKE THAT! P-PLEASE!" she cried as she was hit with the duck over and over again.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:11 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 D773aedb-9124-4c6b-9392-89e20dc05821_zpsbfae0ed6

Arma threw Gregory to one side after she was content with the whacking.

"IS THAT ENOUGH MONSTER FOR YOU, DAISY-DAIS?"

She asked, then giggled manically.

"Oh, he's not your friend! If you're gonna be Ivy, you can't have any real friends, REMEMBER?!?"

She got up close to Daisy, her face just inches away from the girl's.

"Who else do you think is your friend!? I bet they're actually a clone! Or fake! Or DEAD! LOSER."

Armageddon taunted the girl, deranged laughed escaping every few seconds.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:03 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 6 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

"Daisy," Buddi quietly hissed to the girl`s initial rebuttal, frowning at Ivy`s reaction to it. He sort of let the greennette limply hang from her arms, up until the point where she slid down. When Daisy pulled a knife-- Buddi was about ready to step in again, when Ivy made it clear she was well-off handling herself. But, as things escalated, he found himself incapable of intervening... until a certain point something visibly changed about Ivy-- which, as a result, made Buddi incredibly uneased with the whole situation. Grumbling under his breath, he stepped forward again, dragging his feet toward Ivy and Daisy before unceremoniously picking Ivy up by her middle again, then hoisting her up as he walked a good few feet away from Daisy, then set her on the ground. "Stay here." He ordered sternly, before turning back to Daisy, and advancing toward her in a far more intimidating fashion than he would have thought he was capable of. Once close enough, he crouched down to her level, looking her in the eyes for a moment... before reaching and forcefully wrenching the knife from her smaller hands. "No." He stood up to his full height, and chucked the knife toward one of the surrounding buildings. Now between both of the girls, he glanced to either side, his guard now dropped. "You both... need to stop. Now." He was sure there were better ways to say that and elaborate... but, yeah, no.  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:16 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stood in the sidelines when he was told to shut up. It wasn't his fight anyway. It was between the two girls as yelling and taunting and more yelling happened. He winced a bit as the stab made it's mark to Ivy before the green hair girl, started to do a really odd laugh. The laugh was unsettling as Ivy didn't seem to be herself. This was just getting crazy and it seemed like it was going to be as the tables were turned against Daisy. Isaac didn't know what to do until Buddi came in and stopped the fight. As he saw the big man stood in the middle between the two, Isaac went to the side by Buddi where Daisy was. "Thanks Buddi. If another fight happens, we need to make sure to stop it. I hope you make sure Ivy won't be seriously injured since you can probably take her better than I can. I'll do the same to Daisy." He looked at the two girls. Yeah Ivy definitely needs bandages after this was all done since her side was bleeding and all.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:28 am

Daisy

Daisy continued to try and back away from Ivy to no avail, she was now between a wall and a hard place, literally. She tried her best to glare to ivy, to look into those deranged eyes, but she failed "I- I- Gregory was my friend...! YOU'RE THE ONE WITH NO FRIENDS! I HAVE FRIENDS! SHUT UP I'M BETTER THAN YOU!" she screamed back, only to whimper at the sound of Ivy's laughter. Daisy seriously thought she was going to die until Buddi just walked up, picked up Ivy- then took Daisy's knife. Daisy didn't struggle, she just looked up at the mutant with an expression of awe as he just stopped everything without a struggle "I-I-I-...!" Daisy was speechless, she fell to her knees and began to cry yet again, she had no idea what to even do anymore.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:46 pm

Arma was about to attack Daisy again when suddenly Buddi happened.

"What are you-?"

She was put down and told to stay. Wow. For a second, the greenette was shocked, how was she even supposed to react to that? She looked like she was thinking very hard, and for a second didn't look that crazy anymore...

"Don't tell me what to do... She started it!"

She said indignantly pointing at Daisy and shaking her fist.

"LET ME DESTROY STUFF SO SHE CAN BE IVY PROPERLY!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:36 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just stood from where he was when Daisy just started to break down and cried again. He sighed and ruffled his hair. Just what were he and Buddi going to do about this? He looked back to Daisy to see the girl crying on her knees now. This was just horrible. Even though she was threatening to kill them and messed up with Ivy, she still was a young girl. When Ivy yelled about her to destroy stuff Isaac just simply responded, "Ivy stop! Look at her. Can't you see how bad it is for her right now. Everything for her has been terrible and yelling just isn't going to make it better. Just...stay calm. Alright?" Isaac walked over to where Daisy was as he got down to his knees and patted the young girls head. "There, there Daisy. Everything is going to be fine."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:05 pm

Daisy

When Isaac began to approach Daisy, her crying started to get louder. When he finally got down on a knee and pat her on the head though, she slowly rose her head, looking at Isaac with a maniacal grin "JUST KIDDING~!" Daisy pulled out a scorpion, holding it by it's tail, then grabbed Isaac, holding the scorpions stinger towards his throat. A sly, demented smile on her face "HAHAHAHA~! Both of you stay away!" she yelled to Ivy and Buddi "Jasper has enough poison to kill Isaac with one sting! Ooooh if you get close it'll be so much fuuun~!" she yelled to them giggling "STAY AWAY! GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY OF YOU OR ANYONE! JUST LET ME BE ALONE!" she screamed, holding the scorpion closer.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:52 pm

Arma raised her hand to slap Isaac again when he started trying to talk some sense into her. Obviously destroying the little girl was what needed to be done! HOW DARE HE CONTRADICT HER? Before the greenette could run over and punish Isaac herself, Daisy got to him...

"I TOAD YOU!"

She screeched, then, surprise surprise, took out a Bufo toad and threw it at Daisy, aiming for her face...maybe if she was tripping out she'd let Arma DESTROY HER EVERYTHING. She laughed just as loud as Daisy, and rubbed her hands together evilly

"EAT TOAD, GUMBY CHILD!"

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next