Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

+6
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 SouryuuLeonfull1585661

Isaac kept on patting and smiled when Daisy stopped crying, only for his face to be in a bit of surprise when the small girl started to manically laugh. This didn't to look good. Before he knew it, he was grabbed by her and now had a scorpion tail close to his throat. Great, for one he was gullible and two, he let a small girl take him hostage. Just great. Isaac tried to stay calm on the outside but on the inside he was freaking out. There was nothing that he could do. One false step, and he was a goner. When he saw Ivy throwing a Bufo toad at Daisy, maybe that would work.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Empty Re: The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:18 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As sad as Daisy`s current state was, Buddi kept his serious face on, remaining in between the two girls seeing as tension was still high. He just sort of looked at Isaac as he responded to Ivy, and was about to make his way over to Daisy himself in hopes of calming the girl when the blonde sort of did it himself. Which-- yeah, okay. Isaac was being... oddly pragmatic today. He supposed there wasn`t anything wrong with that... bUT THEN HEY SCORPION--
While Ivy had already taken initiative and started throwing toads-- Buddi didn`t actually do much for a bit. He`d long abandoned his buzz axe on the ground, and one wrong move from him meant Isaac`s demise. That... was way too much pressure, honestly. He watched Daisy carefully, not moving in the slightest, but patiently waiting for her to release Isaac. Or take a frog to the face. Whichever.   

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:47 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Profil11

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy licked her lips, glaring intently at Isaac, a thin grin on her face "Hehehehe~! Scorpions! Scorpions! Everyone loves scorpions~!" she sung happily- and then frog to the face. The Bufo Toad literally smacked her across the face and send Daisy flying back again. The Scorpion flew into the air before landing on Isaac's head and just kinda standing still. Daisy fell on her back again, her eyes wide "D-DID SHE JUST-!?" she Ivy just throw a frog at her...!? Daisy grabbed the toad and began to squeeze it, hoping its eyes would pop open like in the cartoons. Then she realized- oh shit- she just failed in using Isaac as a hostage. Daisy immediately looked up to Isaac, Buddi, and Ivy, absolutely terrified. Oh crap.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:57 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stood where he was, frozen with fear when Daisy was sent back by the Bufo toad. He did a little sigh of relief until the scorpion fell on his head. He stood there frozen, trying his best not to move while beads of sweat started to form. "Um Buddi...a little help here..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:58 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 D773aedb-9124-4c6b-9392-89e20dc05821_zpsbfae0ed6

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Arma laughed hysterically as the Bufo hit Daisy. She knew she could count on her toads.

"Yes, she totally 'just'! How do you like-"

Shit. Daisy had her toad. At least it wasn't a plant. That would be an issue. And the girl looked scared...so Arma just...yelled really loud.

"BOOGABOOGABOOGA!"

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:54 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi sauntered over to Isaac, stopping and kneeling before the boy... then, casually flicking the scorpion off his head. "Leave," He prompted, watching said scorpion scurry away appropriately. He looked to Ivy next, sternly pointing at her before ordering, "No. Stop that." in response to her yelling things. No more yelling. He was done with yelling. Next was Daisy-- Buddi turned his attention to her, eyes softening slightly as he observed the girl`s terrified state. She was clearly kind of batshit and malicious... but, really, it was hard not to feel bad for her. Maybe he was the slightest bit bias. He wasn`t entirely sure what he was trying to fix here, either... but, Daisy and Ivy going at each other really wasn`t going to help any of them. Clearing his throat, Buddi stuck out an open hand toward Daisy, gesturing for her to hand over the toad. "Drop it,"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:04 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stood from where he was as Buddi came over to help him with the scorpion situation. After Buddi flicked it off, the blonde one flinched a bit before running through his hair and wiping his hands on his pants. He did not want any scorpion bacteria or essence still on his hair. "T-Thanks Buddi..." Isaac was able to say that as small form of tears started to come out. That experience was scary and it was even worse that he fell for it. He stayed silent as Buddi started to take over. Yeah...that would be for the best.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:22 pm

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy stayed on the floor, shivering and whimpering- her eyes dilated. She curled up into a ball, staring up at ivy as she approached "...?" her eyes widened even further as the greenette came into view. But then she yelled- a lot- "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she screamed rather loudly so hard that she jumped into the air. But then Buddi and Isaac. She looked over to them- still kinda terrified, and just sort of dropped the Bufo toad to the floor when Buddi said so "Y-you guys don't understand... I was created in a lab... I'm an experiment... this is all I can do... all I can hope for... please... just let me kill you... if you don't die then I have no reason to exist..." she muttered, flopping down to the floor.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:43 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 D773aedb-9124-4c6b-9392-89e20dc05821_zpsbfae0ed6

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

Arma was pleased when Daisy was scared of her yelling. Yes, that was good. She was about to do it again, but Buddi happened.

"Hey..."

Then her eyes seemed to soften the slightest bit as Daisy spoke again. She didn't want to sympathize with the girl, she wanted to blow her up! But she seemed so desperate...

"Just...stahp it with the adorbs!"

The greenette screeched, throwing her arms into the air and waving them frantically.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:43 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac just stood there as he was finally able to stop crying. He then looked to Daisy when she started to whimper again. "Daisy, there's more to life then just killing Ivy and taking her place. Even if you were created in a lab, it still doesn't mean that you should be in despair or anything like that. I mean...look at Buddi. He was...enhanced in a way...but he's still a positive person who looks well in life. There's even a man named Pugsy, who was cloned but is still happy and who happens to be the boyfriend of Ivy. So please, just stop being so skeptic." Isaac wanted to walk closer, but stopped as he didn't want to be a hostage again. He whispered to Buddi, "S-Sorry for using you as an example."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Daisy

Daisy growled to Isaac as she heard him "I'M NOT CRYING! GAWD!" she picked up a rock and threw it at his foot. Then she curled up in a ball again "But- you kinda have a point... maybe. Probably not. Shut up I'm right you're wrong..." she muttered to herself. She looked up at Ivy as she was being... well... loud. Daisy just kinda watched Ivy wave her hands erratically in the air, she was fighting the temptation of doing the same thing. Daisy got up on her feet, still looking rather depressed "I hate this... you guys aren't even trying to kill me..." she whimpered "You guys suck at it..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stepped a bit back when the rock was thrown at him. Yea maybe trying to get close is a good idea. Staying back would be good for now. "I'm not going to kill you Daisy. I don't know about Ivy but I know I'm not."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:34 pm

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 83613368-2ab3-479f-acac-9e204aa8347d_zpsbd5d0c64

Arma was sort of throwing a tantrum cause Daisy wasn't letting her destroy her...but the girl's whimpering seemed to drive the malicious crazy out of her, bringing 'regular' Ivy back out. Though regular Ivy was kinda pissed. And confused.

"Ugh... She's questioning our destruction skills...but almost crying... I wanna hug her and strangle her at the same time..."

She crossed her arms and sat on the ground, looking angry at the everything. Cause fuck knowing the truth and not being able to destroy the Daisy.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:24 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi sort of looked at the toad when Daisy dropped it on the ground, before gingerly reaching to scoop it up into his palms. He kept it there, gently petting the thing as he continuously glanced at whomever was speaking at the time, and gave a firm nod to Isaac when he apologized for using the mutant as an example. He couldn`t help but notice the misinformation... but, calling Isaac out on it wouldn`t help with the Daisy situation. At all. With everyone having given their two cents, Buddi looked around the room once more, before settling his gaze on Daisy, and hesitating for a moment before speaking, "I`m... gonna try to change your view on stuff. So, listen to me for a second, okay--?" He started, remaining where he was, even though it was probably safe for him to get closer to Daisy. But, whatever.

"Maybe I wasn`t made in a lab... though, looking at me, does that really matter...? I`m... stuck like this, regardless. And, honestly- it`s... not fair. Being not-normal isn`t fair, and most of the time, you won`t really get a second chance at stuff and things. It`s cool sometimes... until you actually start thinking about it. The only way to get around it... is to move on, really. I... I hate to use myself as an example... but, you could... probably say that, by that logic, I lost my reason to exist a while ago-- except not really, since I`m kinda doing my own thing now..." He crouched to Daisy`s level, still keeping some distance between them. "What I`m saying is-- why kill Ivy when you can kill other people who`ll be much nicer to kill since you`ll be doing it from your own free will--? Killing people from your own free will is much cooler than killing people because you have to. That`s kind of proven."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:50 pm

Daisy

Daisy spit her tongue out to Isaac "You suck at being reassuring!" then she looked to Ivy, still obviously terrified of the greenette, Daisy backed up when she heard her voice. Of course all the talk of strangling her made it even scarier for Daisy. Sure there was hugs- BUT STRANGLING. Strangling was horrifying. Them Buddi spoke. No, speaking would be a gross understatement. Buddi was spurting out wisdom from his mouth, like an endless waterfall of knowledge. Socrates would be jealous. Daisy went wide eyed as she heard Buddi "..." wow, did he really say that? Daisy felt... really enlightened by the mutant's words "Weren't... weren't you the one who always talked about poop trains...?" she asked, that was really the only way she could respond to that.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:37 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

"Ah-" Buddi stared at Daisy for a few long moments, feeling a blush begin to burn at his face. He tensed, at a clear loss for words-- as happy as he initially was at seeming to have reached Daisy in the slightest, her verbal response was... highly disheartening. "I--I have no idea what you`re talking about--" He responded finally, hands stiff at his sides. "... But! But--had I ever---said that---ever---th-then, that would just---show how far I`ve come since then...! I--I guess--" He didn`t want to do the talking thing anymore. He was done. The mutant crossed his arms over his chest, averting his gaze slightly. "That`s---not what we`re talking about, anyway---"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac's curiosity got the better of him though when Daisy asked Buddi about a poop train. Just what was that about? Buddi seemed flustered and he was trying to edge the question away. He had to take this chance. "Buddi, just what exactly is the poop train?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:02 am

The Inquisitor Tower // level 3 -- SLOTH - Page 7 83613368-2ab3-479f-acac-9e204aa8347d_zpsbd5d0c64

Ivy stared at Buddi, wide-eyed as he was being all knowledgeable. How did that actually just happen?

"I..."

Nope, the greenette could think of nothing more to say. And it was DIFFICULT to leave Ivy speechless. Instead she pointed at Buddi

"He says smart stuff, you should totes listen to him...cause smarticle particles."

She remained sitting on the ground, but was too surprised to keep scowling like she had been before.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Daisy

Daisy grinned when she saw Buddi try to avoid the poop-train discussion "No no no- you don't get it!" she stood up straight, looking to Isaac "Buddi used to be all 'I AM THE CONDUCTOR OF TH POOP TRAIN!' and 'NIPPLE SALAD!' and stuff! YEAH!" she called out, trying to make sure EVERYONE heard her and her loudness. Daisy then walked over to Gregory and picked him up, hugging the dead duck "We're back together Gregory~! YOUUUU AND MEEEE AND IVORYYYYY~!" sung rather horribly as she spun the duck around.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:24 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

That was it. Isaac couldn't take it anymore. There was no way he could compose himself after he heard what Daisy had said. At first his face was the same, but then a small pffffffffffffffff could be heard coming out of his mouth. He grabbed his stomach as he fell down to the floor and started to laugh. Imagining Buddi yelling Poop Train and Nipple Salad just brought him over the edge as he started to roll on the floor laughing. A bit of time has passed as he got back up, wiping away his tears. "Hah....sorry about that Buddi...just imagining you say that...I want to hear it!" His eyes beamed at the thought before looking back to Daisy singing horribly and dancing with a dead duck. Yeah...that seemed what Daisy would do.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi shot Daisy an indignant glare, suddenly finding her grin---very punchable. All of the punchable. He was so caught up in the whole discussion, he hardly even heard Ivy behind him-- even though the greennette was actually praising the whole speech that seemed to have gotten completely overlooked. And then Daisy kind of said some more things-- which just caused Buddi to blush even brighter, if that was possible. He quickly uncrossed his arms, keeping his hands balled up as fists at his sides. "H-Hey--! Tha--" Before he could fully snap in a protest, Isaac started... laughing. He held his head, slooowly looking over his shoulder to the blonde, and just bitterly glowering at the other. On one side of him, a little girl was dancing with a long-deceased duck, and one the other side of him, one of his closest friends was laughing hysterically because nipple salads. Buddi was not a happy camper.

"I`m not saying that--! I`ve never said any of those---things---ugh---she`s lying---!" His shoulders slumped, his voice growing weaker with time as he further attempted to abate the topic. It wasn`t like he had any control over things he said... it wasn`t his fault...! Plenty of people still liked him back then, anyway...! Hearing these phrases coming from someone else, though, was... definetely a wake up call. Finally, he heaved a long sigh of defeat. "... Gregory is a really silly sounding name," Was his poor attempt at retorting, which-- even he seemed to notice was poor. Knowing Daisy, she`d be the kind to be upset anyway. "Okay-- we`re dropping this now-- this topic is banned. Okay?! Daisy, do you wanna join Vulture Team or not--?!"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:33 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac's excitement dropped when Buddi slouched and was not happy. Oh no, that was something that Buddi didn't want to bring up. To make it worse, he just laughed at his friend. That is no cool Isaac. Isaac slowly skittered to where Buddi is, slightly looking away. "Sorry about that Buddi. I should have stayed calm...sorry"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:38 pm

Ivy listened to Daisy in a "wow, legit" sort of way. Buddi seemed cooler now that the greenette heard this information, even if the mutant was embarrassed by it. Then Daisy did the singing thing. Now Ivy totally forgot the past fighting and murder attempt and threw herself at the girl, hugging her tightly.

"THAT WAS AMAZING YES YOU WILL DEFINITELY JOIN VULTURE NOW BECAUSE YOUR VOICE IS SO ANGELIC I CAN'T DEAL RIGHT NOW."

She said very VERY loudly as she hugged Daisy.. the singing had brought something out that was difficult to contain.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Daisy

Daisy stared at Buddi when the mutant basically offered to have her join Vulture Team. She was actually going to say no- but then Ivy just talked- a lot. Daisy immediately closed her mouth as Ivy spoke, and then her eyes widened and got teary "I-I'm good at something...!? I'M GOOD AT SOMETHING!" she cheered, jumping out at Ivy and grabbing onto her head- without the biting part. She stayed there, still holding Gregory "Gregory is a cool name..." and then she heard Isaac. And apologizing to Buddi? She didn't know why- but she assumed that he did something horrible. So Daisy threw Gregory like a boomerang towards Isaac "HEY YOU! STOP MAKING BUDDI FEEL TEH AWKS!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:57 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was feeling bad for himself before he heard Daisy and looked up. Gregory was coming at him fast. "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" He ran around a bit before diving as the dead duck went past him and back to Daisy. "You didn't have to do that Daisy!" He gave her a pout before looking back at the others.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next