Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

5 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 3 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:04 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 3 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

Bunny heard voices, and looked over, through the entrance of the hut.
"Looks like your toys might have made some folks mad..." Bunny said, seeing the albino man. "Yeesh...he likes like if you hit him with sun he'll just disappear." she looked at her foot, and then the man. "Wait...this guy...oh no..." She realized. That man was from the Cartel, and he was gonna murder errybody! Bunny wasn't sure what to do, but knew one thing. If she didn't do anything, people were gonna die, and as much as her job was to have people die, she wasn't about to let innocent people die...cause she wasn't paid for this. She slowly removed the skin from her metal leg, and pressed the switch on her ankle, letting a small gun pop out. She pulled the skin up again, and unfolded the gun, assembling it for battle. She sat on the bench, and aimed, getting a good look at the man. "Alright...now do me a favor...and don't move..." she whispered, her finger on the trigger, ready to fire at this man at a moments notice.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 3 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:14 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 3 Miles
Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno ran up a ladder then went to the top of the flat roof... Damn if they started burning shit this was bad... this was one of the only stone buildings in the village... He laid on his stomach and peeked over the corner of the roof and just shook his head slightly looking at the man... "What a dumbass."... Meno crawled backwards out of sight then pulled out a small plastic cylinder with a button on top... He pressed it and heard a chink then speeding metal of the caltrops activating... Shooting off tiny metal spikes in random directions... "God I love my Dad's old toys." He had stolen a ton before running away from home and knew how to make most of them... The 2 Stage Caltrops were a personal Favorite.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:38 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 3 Cartel10

Ignasio Flamingo
Drug Cartel Lugarteniente
___________________________________________________________________________________________

In the shadows Poison had actually ran off back into the wildelife, but tried to stay within sight of the others. For now, she stayed quiet, she didn't have a reason to attack yet. She would wait for the right moment to strike.

Ignasio stood still as Meno's traps went off. The footmen were terrified, but the cartel officer didn't so much as flinch, one spike in particular seemed to just narrowly miss him. Letting out a tired sigh, the man shook his head in disappointment "What a sorry answer... I suppose that means I'll have to resort to violence. Well, I can't go around blaming myself... when dealing with animals you must treat them as animals... men!" Ignasio looked back to his footmen "KILL THEM ALL! BURN MAN WOMAN AND CHILD! ANYONE YOU FIND IS DEAD! BURN DOWN THIS VILLAGE! BLOW SHIT UP! I DON'T CARE KILL THEM ALL!" he yelled, and with those words the cartel footmen ran into the village, the men with the flamethrowers first, charging in and destroy everything they found. IN a matter of second the village went up in flames. As this all went down, Flamingo just stood there, hands in his pockets, the man looked completely casual.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"If they get in the way of our interests... then kill them. It's as simple as that. "
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:46 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 3 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Meno...you damn idiot!" she growled and that's when she started to fire, headshotting the henchmen, and reloading. She was still in the doctors hut, which was 'somehow' still not on fire. She looked at the doctors. "I'm sorry, but can you splint this and then run away. I'll cover you." she said, and kept firing. She even shot at Ignasio a time or two.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:20 am

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Good Angel was making a distraction... The fires were bad, the more important structures were made of stone and fires could be put out but there would be some serious damage if this dragged out too long... Some of the villlagers were already moving into the woods behind the huts... He saw some of them waiting for his signal, well he couldn't make them wait anymore could he, their village was on fire and they looked pretty mad... Meno put two fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly... Several village men with AK-47's shot through some of the already burning huts at the men with flamethrowers... Meno had to arm them eventually especially if at one point he was going to leave them, part of his job was also training the villages to protect themselves... after firing off a clip of rounds the men ran into the woods with their families.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Ignasio Flamingo
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Ignasio just stood there, watching the holocaust before him with a small smile growing on his face "Actually... this is kind of beautifu-" and then Bunny shot at him "WHAT THE-!?" both bullets were stopped in their tracks in front of Flamingo. They just stood there floating in front of him for awhile before dropping harmlessly to the ground "Heheh... great! But you should know better little girl! No one can touch me! And now I know your location!" Ignasio slowly started to walk towards Bunny's location, a thin grin on his face. More Cartel footmen began to enter the village, this time with rifles and RPGs, aiming to outgun and outnumber the villagers. Poison, seeing Ignasio move towards Bunny, jumped from her hiding spot and charged towards him "HAAAAAAAAH! STOP THERE YOU-" once she was close enough, Ignasio quickly grabbed Poison by her wrist, making her drop her knife, then got her in a hold, holding her directly in front of him "Really girl...? Really..." Ignasio looked out to the village, Poison was grunting, trying to break free. Seeing opportunity here, Ignasio called out "Assassin! You better come out and face me! Or I'm going to snap your little friend's neck!" he called out, a big smile on his face.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"If they get in the way of our interests... then kill them. It's as simple as that. "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:58 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny saw the impossible, seeing the bullets stop in front of this man. And then Poison charged in, and got herself in a lock.
"Shit..." she said. When then villagers finished her foot, she inserted her boot again, and the doctors ran off. Bunny sighed, seeing she had little choice. She fired off a couple more shots, and then put the sniper rifle back in her leg. She got up and walked into the open, standing there. "You know, for a Cartel dealer, I was expecting someone...uglier then you...but my oh my, you are quite the handsome devil." she said, flirting with him. She zipped her shirt a little to show more cleavage. Men were men after all.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:28 am

Ignasio Flamingo

The cartel dealer snickered as he saw Poison struggle "For an assassin... you sure are a little pathetic bitch, you know that...?" he muttered to the woman, tightening his hold on her. Of course, then Bunny showed herself. Flamingo immediately drew his handgun and aimed it right down towards Bunny. Then she fired at him, but every bullet stopped right before it reached him, then dropped on the floor. Of course, now that Bunny was close enough, she could see some strange electric force stopping the shots. There was a slight flicker, it was advanced technology, expensive, but he had some sort of personal force field "Nice isn't it...? It stops bullets in their tracks... hell, it can even save me from explosives. It's pretty amazing shit. Haha!" as they spoke, cartel footmen managed to catch the doctors that helped Bunny. Ignasio shook his head, a smile on his face "There's no running now chica..." and in mere seconds, the doctors' throats were slit by the footmen, without a second thought these people killed the innocent villagers that were helpless against their power. And now, the apparently bossman himself was in front of Bunny, ready to gun the red head down. Then she started flirting, which lead to the man's smile widening. He threw Poison aside violently, but she was quickly grabbed by one of the footmen afterwards. Ignasio, on the other hand, still had his gun aimed right at Bunny, but he seemed entertained by Bunny's flirting "Oh, and I wasn't expecting the infamous assassin I was sent to hunt to be some sexy slut. Heh, you know, maybe I can spare your life. Why not ditch that pussy assassin's league and join my gang...? We make money, a shit ton of it. How about it? Forget about these pussy villagers and that shitty assassins and become my bitch." he told her, a sadistic grin on his face, he still kept a distance from her.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:38 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno stood and looked down at the Cartel thinking... "He was able to grab Ivy and she got close to him... But bullets and explosions don't work... The thing must depend upon speed of movement or something along those lines."... Meno jumped down about six feet behind the man then closed the distance getting directly behind him pulling out his swords holding them against the man's neck... He whispered very menacingly in the man's ear... You know your toys work better when you don't blab about them... Call off your men!... It may be the last thing you tell them if you're not careful!

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:22 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny gasped and then giggled. She flashed a big smile.
"You know, I did always like a man in uniform. And I do like money. Let's ditch these guys and go have some fun, what do you say? Let me be your girl." she said, approaching Flamingo. She looked at Meno. "Back off. You're not even worth the time of day." she said, pushing him away, only to give him the, 'its okay' sign, making sure the Cartel Man didn't see it. She went up to Flamingo. "Let's go babe." she said, really flashing the cleavage at this point, putting on all the sex appeal.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno was about to pull out his swords and speak but saw Angel's signal then back then pulled away before the Cartel saw him and ditched out the door silently around the side of the building and hid under one of the trucks... The Village was gone at this point... Making things complicated, the Villagers could rebuild and they wouldn't blame him but those girls could avoid blame and maybe Angel had a working plan.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Ignasio Flamingo

Ignasio's smile changed as he felt a blade at this throat "..." a different smile, but a smile none the less in the face of death. This man loved war, conflict, killing, no matter what side of the killing he was on "Come on... are yah gonna kill me...? You better slice my head clean off you pussy..." of course, all of the cartel footmen were already aiming at Meno as that happened, but they waited for Ignasio's orders before they would so much as try anything. Except Bunny got Meno to run off. The man frowned as that happened "I was expecting something more..." the man turned to his footmen not holding Poison "Go after him! And kill him! Make sure it's nice and painful!" he yelled to them before they ran off to chase Meno. Then Flamingo focused back on Bunny "Smart move chica... your allies will all be dead by the time you reach the base anyways... my boss pulled some strings, you're all fucked. Unless, of course, you follow me." the man smiled to Bunny and aggressively grabbed her by the waist, holding her close to him "Sure... I wouldn't mind going somewhere else with you~ We can go wherever you want as soon as I make sure your friends are dead..." The albino looked to Poison for a moment "Her- we'll keep her, she's young enough to fetch a nice price on the black market... your other friend... he'll be killed, I'll have his head on a platter. Smart move babe, you see... I always get what I want..." he moved closer to the red head, pressing her against him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:24 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Ooooh..." she moaned sexually as he pulled her close. "I like it rough." she said, grinning. She looked at Poison for a moment, trying to send her the message that everything would be okay. "Oh her? Nah, she's worthless. Dump her in the jungle, she'll never survive out here." she said, putting a hand on her chest. "Well...you have me now...let's get out of here." she said, grinning at him.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:44 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno saw the men walking out of the doctor's hut... "Damn it all to hell" He thought... He thought quickly and pulled out a walkie talkie out of his pocket, something one of the villagers gave him in case anyone attacked while he was out... He pulled off the cover then set it to the last frequency, then listened, he didn't hear anyone on, He sent a few beeps through... no response... He wedged it into the cars mechanics... When it was secure he rolled out from under the car then ran into the woods away from the next nearest town and into the deep brush... "Sorry girls I hope your plan works..." Why did he always end up running away from good people.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:40 am

Ignasio Flamingo

Ignasio grinned sadistically as he looked out to the wreckage of the village "Beautiful..." he muttered happily, yes, this was it! How he loved to see the world burning before his feet! The man looked back to Bunny, arched an eyebrow to her before slapping her across the "Don't tell me what to do... I'll do whatever I want with the girl..." he muttered to her with a malicious grin. Of course, Poison, being as thick-headed as possible, didn't exactly understand Bunny's message. She looked absolutely terrified, wondering how Bunny could betray them all like this. Flamingo looked to his footmen, all it took was that look to get them into action. They quickly tired Poison up and put her in the back of a jeep, in a matter of seconds they were already getting on the jeeps, to leave this village burning. Flamingo grabbed Bunny's wrist and brought her to the jeep, sitting her down in the back of another jeep along with him "We're going to my palace... there we can be alone all you want." he told Bunny as they drove off down a road on the jungle, leaving behind the jeep that was flipped over.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:03 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny took the slap, glaring a death glare at the man. She was gonna murder his face off when she could but right now, ditzy slut girl needed to be a thing. She glanced at Poison too. She knew this was all so...unfamiliar to her. She hoped she would be forgiven later. Once they were in the jeep, Bunny cuddled next to Flamingo.
"I can't wait. There's nothing I want more then your body against mine." she said, sounding like she meant every word.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:48 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno ran deep into the woods searching for the rest of the villagers... He found them in a small clearing away from the roads and paths that didn't connect to the village in any way but was easy to find if you knew the area... He approached the leader of the Village... Is everyone accounted for?... The man shook his head and looked over to a woman and two young children who were crying... She had a husband who wasn't amongst the group, and if Meno remembered she had had three children before... her eldest daughter was missing as well... Damn Them All!... He was used to dealing with Bandits and Rouges but this... He thought back to those two girls... He looked at the Village leader and the Men and Women he had armed to defend the village in his absence... Take everyone north, away from Cartel Territory, Pass the first village on the way and take refuge in the second they know me and will help you, at the number of you they may even take you in permanently if need be, have three people stay behind to recover the bodies and hold the funerals at the second village... Don't comeback otherwise... He was about to leave when the Village leader threw something at his feet, it was a black satchel... He picked it up and looked inside... The village leader just nodded and lead his people north... Meno looked back into the bag, it wasn't much but some of his toys were saved, less than a fraction really but they would do... Meno would wait till dark and try his best to help those girls, the remaining walkie talkies were in the bag too, he'd just have to follow the jeep from the signal, but for now he waited.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:23 am

Ignasio Flamingo

Flamingo grinned as he heard Bunny's sweet talk "Smart girl... you know your place..." he commented before he kept driving. The convoy began to move upwards- it was on a road spiraling around a mountain. In a matter of minutes they were out of the deep jungle, and Bunny would see the top of the jungle from above, the sun up in the sky burning brightly, a flock of exotic birds flying through the sky. The jungle looked beautiful from far away. Then, Flamingo felt a sudden bump, and the whole convoy stopped. Machinegun fire, yelling, chaos. Ignasio was not amused "Okay... WHAT! THE! FUCK!?" Flamingo stood up from the jeep, looking back at the chaos. It seemed Poison had rolled off her jeep when they were slowing down to make a turn, and fell right down the mountain. Ignasio let out a sigh before sitting back down "Leave her... no way in hell she'd survive that fall! Besides... even if she did the jungle will claim her. Heheh..." and with those words the convoy moved forward again "We'll be reaching my mansion soon, be on your best behavior sweet-tits~" he told her as they reached a checkpoint. Once they saw Flamingo, the checkpoint opened up and they moved forward. As they passed the checkpoint, Bunny could spot an odd sight. There was a strange machine next to the checkpoint- it was covered my a big cloth, but it had metal legs, and it seemed that there was engineering work done recently next to it. Slowly that sight faded away and they reached the mansion. The mansion was a beautiful sight, done in Spanish style, sporting a huge garden, maids and butlers and gardeners were everywhere. The jeep stopped by the entrance of the mansion, and the man stepped out onto the ground, approaching the front door "This is how it works around here chica, if you have strength, you have power, if you have power... you've got it made."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:50 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Strength huh? Bunny could manage that. She saw one of the nearby butlers and lifted him over her head with one hand, with little effort.
"Though you may not mean literal strength, I think you'll find I'm pretty strong." she grinned, and put the butler down. She had the cybernetic arm, it was an easy feat. She was a little worried about Poison, and hoped she was okay, but she was too close to the target to think about that now. She knew Poison would survive that fall, and if Meno found her, that would be a plus. But, she had to finish this job before going to finish the next. "Come on, let's get to bed...I'm dying to see how strong you are..." she grinned and winked at him, pressing her body on his, showing extensive cleavage on his chest, while strategically putting her hand on his thigh. The goal was to get him as excited as possible.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:11 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 3 Flamin10

Ignasio and Barbie Flamingo

Poison luckily hid a knife on her person, and managed to cut herself out of the ropes "Gah! I HAAAATE TODAAAAAY!" she screamed, causing some birds to kind of fly off. Alright, she was free- now she just had to help Bunny- Poison hoped to god that she hadn't betrayed them. The girl got up on her feet and began to wake the path towards their base- hoping that she'd get help in time for Bunny if she couldn't handle this.

Ignasio had the creepiest smile on his face as Bunny pushed herself upon him "Oh we'll have a lot of fun... but hold on- please reframe from misbehaving at my mansion... that includes picking up the help..." he arched an eyebrow to her. The man turned to the door, and slowly it was opened for him "We'll go to my private quarters. But please don't act like that inside the mansion you see I have a-" suddenly the man was hit in the stomach by a small flying figure. It was a little girl whom had just jumped at the man and headbutted him in the stomach. The man made an audible groaned fell to the ground as the little girl seemed to cheerfully poke him. The man made a grumble before picking up the small girl and standing back himself "This is my daughter- urgh- Barbie-" the girl looked up at Bunny, smiling to her. Ignasio grabbed her hand and began to lead her to another room "Now now honey... your father has work to do. Now please stay with the maids- okay?" he seemed out of his element talking to the girl. Like he had no idea how to really talk to her- trying his best not to sounds like an absolute monster around her. He eventually led her back to the maids then returned to Bunny "And that is why- now, I know what your'e thinking... don't you dare talk to her... approach her... none of the cartel is allowed to be around her and that means YOU now too... kapeesh?" he glared at her "She's sick... she can't even speak... a man in my position has to watch his family... so I swear, if I see you so much as look at her wrong... I kill you. Understood...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny put her hands up and nodded in silence, meaning she understood everything he said. The girl was adorable, and Bunny sort of felt bad for her, since she was the daughter of this man of all people...a man who would kill innocent people for nothing more then to hunt down one woman. She kept a little distance from Flamingo, pretending to show respect for him. A slight twinge of guilt was there as well, since she knew what was gonna happen next. That actually rose a very good question. Where was the girl's mother? Was she dead, or did he just cheat with woman a lot, he did seem like a womanizer. She didn't know, but remained silent until the girl was gone, and until they were gonna be on their way.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:32 am

Ignasio Flamingo

Flamingo grinned to Bunny when she seemed to understand that she needed to stay away "Heh... good... you're different, you know your place. The last bitch I let into this house earned herself a nice acid bath when she thought she could blackmail me using my daughter... stupid bitch." he spoke in his usual sadistic, blunt manner. The man threw off his jacket, the maids picking mere seconds later "Now... you look like you've been through shit... would you like something to eat...?" he asked, arching an eyebrow to her "Or maybe... a shower...? Or does none of that shit matter to a bitch like you...? Perhaps you're just a nympho that only cares about sex... I don't care, either way it matters not to me." the man let out a sigh and glared to the maids, they immediately left the room at the sight of his mere look.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:39 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Now what kind of woman would I be if I wasn't at my best when serving a man?" she asked him, putting her hands on her hips and giving him a look. "I'd love a shower. Trudging through the jungle was murder on my body, and I haven't eaten well today, so I feel a little...light headed." she said, crossing her arms across her chest. "I'll freshen up then, we can eat a meal together, and then...chat...does that sound good?" she asked, now giving him a sweet smile. She had to try and play it cool until the deed was gonna be done. But getting free shower and food was a nice bonus.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:50 am

Ignasio Flamingo

Flamingo grinned to Bunny as he heard her answer "Fine by me... I'll be down in the kitchen when you're done. The maids will lead you upstairs to where you need to be." he told her before simply turning his back on the woman. He snapped and a whole of maids walked into the room out of nowhere to help Bunny. Ignasio, meanwhile, walked back into the kitchen, smiling to Barbie "How was your day honey...?" he asked, trying his best to smile to her. The girl smiled to her father and nodded, as a way of telling him she had a good day "Hmph... that smile is all I need to figure it out... don't worry... now I'll be sending you away tomorrow, alright honey...? Don't worry, we'll see each other soon. Daddy just needs to get some work done." he told her, before taking some food out of the fridge. The man had a grimace on his face once he spoke those words, and as he turned away from the fridge, holding some cheese and bread, she noticed. Quickly, a frown appeared on her face. Ignasio had something else on his mind "..." he had pissed off the boss. Those who wronged the boss were dead men. Ignasio had been stockpiling his weapons for days, he didn't have time for this Assassin League shit. He had to juggle feigning his loyalty to the boss by hunting these blasted assassins, all while stockpiling his own weapons for his own little coup. He didn't care how many people he had to kill, he was going to end up on the top, even if it meant being atop a hill of corpses.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:14 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny was gestured upstairs to the bathroom where she was gonna change and shower. When she got there, the maids bowed and left, and she was alone. Bunny let out a sigh, but didn't dare break character. She undressed and hopped into the shower, letting out a sigh of relief as the water hit her skin. Thank goodness she had the skin on, or else she would have to do something she didn't want to do, which was take it off and risk that being exposed. She washed her hair and body in the shower, just enjoying the water touching her really. She loved it. Showers were an amazing thing. Least she wouldn't smell as bad when they got to the sacred valley. Her foot was still bothering her, and it bled a little in the shower, but having water on it would be good for cleaning. She got out, dried herself off, and dressed, heading down to the kitchen.
"I'm here." she said, giving a smile. She smelled like roses, a sweet smell, and was practically radiating.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next