No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:31 am

Ignasio Flamingo
Drug Cartel Lugarteniente
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Flamingo saw Bunny walk in, and grinned "We have some gourmet cheese, some bread, wine... the servants are working on a dinner... but until then please have these. I'm sure the jungle was not kind to your stomach-" he told her, though it sounded more like a command than a suggestion. Ignasio searched through the food in the fridge to see if there was anything else that would suit the situation. Meanwhile, Barbie was staring at Bunny, just looking up at her with a slightly worried look on her face. She was obviously scared of the red head.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"If they get in the way of our interests... then kill them. It's as simple as that. "
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:38 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

"I really wasn't. I wasn't looking forward to that kind of life." she said, and took some cheese and bread, chowing down. She took a glass of wine and sipped it. She could feel the eyes of the girl on her, and though a little unsettling, she was managing to keep it to herself, not wanting to get on Flamingo's bad side in the next two seconds. She remained quiet and ate, looking at the Cartel man.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:47 am

Ignasio Flamingo
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Barbie eventually looked away from Bunny, pretending to lose interest in the woman- then she kicked Bunny in the shin and ran off. This was all happening while Ignasio wasn't looking. The man turned back to Bunny, looking rather confused "Where did my daughter go...? Hm... she runs off too much..." he spoke, kind of talking to himself at this point. The man shrugged then focused on Bunny "Well since she's gone... I may speak freely..." the man's malicious grin returned as he leaned on the counter towards Bunny "Your allies are being killed as you speak... yah know...? There's no reason to be loyal to them anymore... so why don't you tell me why your organization is hanging around here...? Seems a little far from home, no?" he asked, obviously trying to pry some information from her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"If they get in the way of our interests... then kill them. It's as simple as that. "
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:05 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny looked as Barbie ran away, after kicking her. The pain she felt was incredible, and holy shit that hurt, but, she couldn't show it. That would be showing weakness, and she couldn't do that, not now. She had a silent rage second while Flamingo wasn't looking, and when he was, she had a bored look on her face, sipping her wine. He started to talk about how her allies were being killed...unlikely. Very unlikely.
"I don't know too much about this place. I'm actually sort of new." that wasn't entirely a lie, only two years at the assassin business. "I was following orders, I saw a better opprotunity, and I took it. And now here I am." she said, eating more cheese. "Honestly, I think being here is a waste of time. There isn't much here besides poor villages and jungles. No place for someone like me."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 am

Ignasio Flamingo

Flamingo grinned to Bunny "Naturally..." he found something about her words amusing, you could tell the man was holding back some laughter. But he kept it in to the end, an eventually gave her a dead serious glare "But no seriously... we need to talk seriously, sugar tits..." the man leaned away from her, getting off the counter and checking the room over. The dinner was almost done, he swore they better not mess up. If the steak was raw again he was going to massacre the help, and by that he meant her was literally going to massacre them all for fucking up his dinner. The man turned back to Bunny, a smile on his face "Have you ever heard of the World Assassin Rankings...?" he asked, his eyebrows furrowing.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:16 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny had heard of it. She only heard little bits and pieces, but not enough to really make a true assumption. She shrugged a little, and ate more bread.
"Sounds like a bad cable show." she said, looking at the counter. "Why? It is important or something?" now it was time to turn the tides. She wanted information, and acting clueless was the best way.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:33 am

Ignasio Flamingo

Flamingo's grin widened when he heard Bunny's reply "Oh..? I really doubt you don't know, you're playing clueless or something... heh... cute. It doesn't matter though, because maybe you don't know everything..." he got back closer to Bunny and grabbed her by the waist, bring her closer "The World Assassin Rankings... no one really knows who they are... but it's a big organization that keeps track of people like you... yah see? Killers... and boy oh boy... do they love publicizing shit. They're practically turning killing into a sport... anyways... they've got a top 10... yah see? And these Top 10... they're the guys you DO NOT fuck with... they're the kinds of assassins that can bring down a few nations alone... and most of em do it for money... you see where I'm going here...? Well my good ole' boss... you know... the guy that your organization REEEAALLY want tah kill...? Well he decided to fight fire with fire... just hired Assassin number 6 on that list..." he explained to her, squeezing her hips "I've seen this guy... he's a real scary fucker... saw him take on a fucking army... wiped them all out without so much as a sweat on his forehead... yah think you could take him on...?" he asked, caressing her cheeks.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:54 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Listening to this was scary, but him touching her was worse. However, she needed to stay calm, relax the body. Hearing about the assassins were scary, and hearing him be even better then most countries was...unthinkable. She thought she was decent, but now, she was thinking otherwise. She made a note to not boast ever again ever. She leaned back a bit and put her arms behind her, wrapping around his neck.
"Doubt I could. But I don't have to worry about that now right, since I'm with you." she said with a grin. "The league can burn for all I care."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Ignasio Flamingo

Flamingo grinned as he heard Bunny "Hohoo... harsh girl~ I like it. Well... looks like the food is ready... I think we'll have plenty of fun this evening after~" he told her with a grin, then he let go of the woman and walked towards the next room. They had been prepared a massive feast "Dessert is also being prepared." he told her as he sat down at the chair at the end of the table. And then Barbie made an appearance again, running into the room from seemingly out of nowhere and sitting down on a seat next to her father. She went to reach for food before her father gave her a look "Waaait... let our guest get her food first dear..." he told her, then looked to Bunny.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny followed Flamingo in, and sat down across from him. She put her napkin in her lap, and looked at the food. She started salivating in her mouth at the aroma, it smelled so good. She waited to be served after that. She didn't look at Barbie, following the orders from before. She just gave Flamingo a smile.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:07 am

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar walked into the dining room, clearly uninvited, but with a smug grin on his face.

"Oh hello, Ignasio. Barbie. I see you have company..."

He looked at Bunny, not hiding the fact that he was inspecting her everything. The man in the police uniform did not give a particular reason for being here, but sat down on one of the chairs as if he was a guest.

"Don't mind me, really."

He said, taking his gun out and just putting it on the table, displaying it nonchalantly as if it was super cool. Obviously he thought having it made him superior to everyone in the room.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:43 am

Ignasio and Barbie Flamingo

Ignasio grinned, seeing Bunny act accordingly was always a pleasure. He was about to make some small talk when out of nowhere Valdemar just walked in, placing his gun on the table and kind of generally be a creepy monster. Ignasio Flamingo was a homicidal, sexist, sociopathic monster- and he was disgusted by this man. Not that he said anything, the man turned back to Bunny after inspecting the cop and explained "This is Valdemar Pereira... he's a- erm..." think of a word besides scumbag Flamingo "Cop." yeah there we go, a proper synonym "Also... a 'business partner'... if you get what I mean...?" he told Bunny, before looking to Barbie with a worried look. The little girl looked up to Valdemar, a look of fear in her eyes- she was terrified of this man.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:52 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Ah...I see..." she said, and smiled at the man. "A pleasure to meet you." she looked and saw food was on her plate, but was going to wait for the others to start eating. She didn't want to cause a ruckus or make things harder for herself. Bunny kept calm and composed.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:59 am

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar seemed to like the effect he had on Ignasio, he made a living out of making the right people uncomfortable, so this just made him more sure of his superiority, at this point. He nodded towards Bunny

"Likewise."

He then looked at Barbie, waving at her and trying to look nice, when really he just kept looking just as creepy as before.

"What's your friend doing here, Flamingo?"

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:28 am

Barbie immediately hid under the table when the cop so much as looked at her, she only peeked her eyes out to look at her occasionally, but tried her best to hide. After hearing Valdemar ask who Bunny was, Ignasio was caught off guard. This man, he answered straight to the big boss... the man that ordered Flamingo to kill EVERYONE, if this man was to find out that Bunny was alive, there would be hell to pay. He had to make up something- something that didn't sound like a complete and utter lie "Eherm...-" shit he didn't have something "This woman... is... part of the hired help..." he told the man with a straight face "Yeah..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"I'm part of the CR 12 forces, Division 4. I'm here to check in and help out, that's about it." she said, making shit up as she went. "We're kind of a new division, so that's why you most likely haven't heard of us. We're stationed outside Lima, about 45 miles west of the city." she said, being very certain of herself that whatever she was saying was absolute truth. "I'm only here for a brief moment, so you won't see much of me." she gave a smile. Nailed it.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:40 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar raised his eyebrows as Ignasio claimed Bunny was part of the hired help...

"Since when does the oh-so-great Ignasio Flamingo invite the help to eat at his table?"

He might have been pretty stupid, but he was still the slightest bit smarter than your average South American cop, he couldn't be fooled THAT easily. When Bunny spoke, however, it seemed to make more sense. Not at first, but when the redhead explained everything, even giving a location, Valdemar nodded.

"I see, it's a shame you won't be sticking around, though."

He winked at her and started serving himself some food, not waiting for anyone else to get any.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:01 pm

Flamingo let out a sigh of relief when Bunny seemed to lie out of the corrupt cop's clutches. She could lie, he gave her that much (ironically). When the man seemed to accept the idea of Bunny not totally being an assassin that had come here to kill them all- he changed the topic "So... ahem... my daughter will be leaving the country tomorrow... taking a plane flight straight to Paradise Bay... because of this, I will have extra guards patrolling the interior and exterior of the mansion..." Flamingo grinned to Bunny- oh yeah, he had her number. The extra guards would make it A LOT harder for her to try something tonight. He obviously didn't trust her completely, yet. Time passed, and their dinner came to an end. Flamingo wiped his face after desert, a bored expression on his face. When acting in this world, a world where he couldn't be his true self, he came across is bored, even miserable. Standing up from his seat, he looked to Barbie "Honey... it's time to sleep..." he told her "I'll see you in the morning... okay...?" he smiled to her, patting her on the head as the help led her away. The Cartel Lieutenant then looked to Vald and Bunny, grinning to them "Alright then... I'd say it's time to end our day... yes...?" he asked the two, the day was over, he wanted Vald out and Bunny in his bedroom already.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:09 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny ate her fill and was smiling as Flamingo talked about Paradise Bay.
"Oh, that sounds fun." she said to the girl. "I bet you'll have fun there!" she said, as she wiped her mouth with the napkin. The extra security didn't phase her, she had been through worse. She stood up and put her napkin on the table. "Thanks for the meal. It was great." he said before Flamingo left, and then came back. "So, shall we go? We have a few matters to discuss before I leave." she said, sounding official and stuff.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:36 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Valdemar listened to Ignasio as he talked about his daughter leaving and making security tighter...Why was he mentioning this, again? The cop didn't care, he was just enjoying the free food, cause seriously: free food.

"Oh I'm sure the little one will have a blast! Yeah all the Heaven's Bay places are cool.."

Evidently he wasn't paying that much attention. When Flamingo started telling him it was time to go, Valdemar got his gun from the table and lifted his hands, seeming to be holding the gun just for fun.

"Come on now, Ignasio! Just a few more beers! We're having SUCH great fun!"

Valdemar was very used to overstaying his welcome, making the most out of his visits.

Last edited by Not Manchee on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Ignasio Flamingo

Flamingo smiled to Bunny "Heheh..." once again he started with the creepiness, as soon as his daughter was gone. Flamingo wrapped his arm around Bunny's waist, just about to walk off until he heard Valdemar. Suddenly, an expression of absolute horror took over Flamingo's face "Oh no-'' NO. NO. NO SHIT! HE HAD FORGOTTEN THAT THIS SCUMBAG WAS VERY HARD TO GET RID OF. Valdemar let out a sigh, letting go of Bunny and slowly looking to the cop "T-then... just ask the waiters for it... I will be busy entertaining this lady... and-" his eyes focused in on Valdemar holding the gun- even Flamingo thought he used that weapon too lightly "Don't shoot anyone... okay? This isn't a shitty backwater neightborhood for you to bully..." he muttered.

Meanwhile, Poison was running through the jungle, screaming her ass off as she was being chased down by a horde of monkeys. Yeah. Somehow that happened. Back to the mansion-

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:28 am

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Suddenly behind Poison Meno Jumped out of the trees landing on a monkey's spine, breaking it, then beheading two others and drawing his sabres in one motion... The rest of the Monkey's scattered back into the woods seeing him... He smelled the air... Hey Ivy come out... Or do you want me to give me your real name now?

MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:44 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny let out the tiniest of gasps as he held her, but then Vlad was still a thing. Oh. Right. He was still sort of afraid this dude. Bunny couldn't really do anything about that.
"So...should I just meet you there?" she asked, looking at Flamingo. "I mean, it would make things a bit easier, ya know?" she smiled a little. "And once you're all done with this, then you can come up and we'll...chat." she winked, and headed for the bedroom. She smirked and sat down on the bed. She would be fine. She knew she would.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:03 am

Poison Serpent

Poison kept on running for her life- dear god she though monkeys were supposed to be cute! These things were vicious! And then Meno just went up and killed a few- causing the rest to scatter away. Poison wasn't sure who to be more terrified of, Meno or the apes. Letting out an "Eep!" at the sight of Meno- whom was VERY imposing at the moment, Poison fell on her butt. Staring up at the man, she eventually managed to speak "I-I guess there's no use hiding it... you can call me Poison... I go by other names too... but Poison is probably the most apt..." she told Meno nervously She gave up, there was no use hiding her identity anymore. They were screwed, they were oh so very screwed and she could use all the help she could get "I work... for an... 'organization'... it has a base not too far from here... you need to help me get there... we're the only ones that can deal with your cartel problems..." she tried her best to convince him to her side, getting back up on her feet and holding her knife tightly "Something is... wrong... I have a bad feeling about this... all of it. Its all been too coordinated... far too coordinated for a small cartel to pull off..."

Flamingo grinned to Bunny "I agree... see you soon..." he muttered, watching her walk away. Flamingo then fully focused his attention on the corrupt cop before him "You son of a bitch... El Capo sent you here to watch me didn't he...?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at the man into a glare. Meanwhile, the help brought donuts for Vald.

"Come'on yah dorks.... feelin' lucky tonight!?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:35 am

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno rolled his eyes behind his goggles... Alright... Poison, Just calm the fuck down... And yeah I figured we weren't dealing with regular cartels when they turned Flamethrowers and RPGs on a village... It's not the kinda thing you expect around here everyday... He pulled out a set of car keys pressing a button... then headlights came on behind him... He threw the keys to her... Here you drive... I nabbed it from the Cartels, I traced it here with a walkie talkie frequency... Thank the Gods no one uses this outdated stuff nowadays... Get in! Drive as fast as you can towards your base... He jumped into the passenger side and pulled out a long black crossbow out of the back... One of his only remaining toys, he also had a set of smoke grendades and some caltrops left but those, his swords and the walkie talkies were it... the rest were lost in the village fire.

MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top