Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

5 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:37 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Isbel110

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Isbel10
Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

AAAANNNNDDDD Poison was already too busy killing things. She tuned out Bunny's voice as she focused on offing each of the outer-perimeter "Done. Done. Done. That makes 4... 5... 6..." she whispered to herself before finding a back entrance and disappearing into the mansion. She left the corpses exactly as they were, in a complete blood mess.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"..."
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Empty Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:39 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

"Note to self...Poison does NOT know the art of subtlety. Teach Poison how to be more subtle." she said, and let out a sigh. She kept watching the mansion through her scope, changing the lens to a heat signature. She could see several guards, and Poison running in. She took a quick glance back seeing if anyone was behind her, and seeing no one. She went back to her rifle.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:38 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
The Voice
__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Well well...!" an unfamiliar voice could be heard by Bunny, it seemed that someone had gotten into her communicator frequency "I wasn't expecting to find company so soon! How charming! You and that green-haired ignoramus took long enough...! So... did the League abandon yah...? Is that why you two are out here alone!? Haha...! Because I highly doubt you're gonna get out of this alive sister!" his voice could barely be heard through the feed, whenever he spoke, heavy static accompanied his voice, but it was audible enough to at least hear what he was saying. Didn't sound very pleasant though "Sooooo...! I COULD alert the guards and the boss to your presence! Then you'd definitely be screwed! OOOOOORRRR... I could keep quiet... and see JUST how well you perform! Ohh yes! This'll make for an excellent game...! And a fun spectacle! So how about it CRIMSON ANGEL...? You interested in seeing just how well you compare to this druglord's little gang..!?"

"Let's play a game...!"
Inquisitor Theme - Twisted Nerve

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:48 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 YoungerBunny_zps9916362a
Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny's ear suddenly exploded from static.
"What the-?" she took her earpiece out and cleaned out her ear, cause now it was irritating. She put it back on and listened carefully. The static was REALLY annoying, but seeing as he could hack into a private frequency, and one this small, wasn't someone to mess with. With Poison in there, she had no choice.
"Normally, I don't consort with crazies, but seeing the situation, I don't have a choice." she said, scanning the mansion for some sort of control panel, maybe a security room. She needed to help somehow. She got a little closer, but stayed low and down.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:09 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Inquisitorfilmgrain_zpsdf535bd9

The Inquisitor
The Voice

Once Bunny agreed to playing games with him his whole demeanor changed, for the worse "Heehehehehe! Great...! Well then... time to begin... how well you perform will determine just how easy or difficult this will all be for you. Succeed in the goals I set... and I'll make it easier for you to move on. Fail... and well... I'll make sure the entire compound finds out about you and Poison, you ready? Of course you are! Just be glad that a genius intellect like my own is willing to spare some time on a simpleton like yourself!" the power throughout the entire manor suddenly went out, it was unknown if that was the work of Poison or the man speaking with Bunny "You need to kill 5 men in the next minute... do so and sneaking into the compound is going to be a lot easier for you! Now go go go! Time is running out for yah!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:32 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"What? That's not even fair!" Bunny replied, looking for targets. She twisted a silencer on the barrel and fired at the two entrance guards, firing at some patrols as they were moving toward the entrance of the mansion. She had to focus. She knew she fired more then fire shots, but looking back, she killed a few more then five. "Oh...that was a thing...oh well." she started to look for Poison's heat signature. "I need to get in there....now." she took the silencer off, and put the rifle back in her leg, and prepared her pistols with silencers.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:52 pm

The Inquisitor
The Voice

"Niiiiiice!" The Inquisitor seemed pretty revved up by how quickly Bunny could kill the guards "You've really got a talent for mindless killing, you know that!? Simple, yet effective. SOOOO I did promise I'd make it easier... so here yah go...!" suddenly, a section of the mansion just blew up, just like that. This quickly caught the attention of the guards. In a matter of seconds dozens of guards were leaving their posts to inspect the section of the manor on fire. The Inquisitor was definitely behind that one "So here's the next challenge! Let's see just how well you are at staying in the shadows, you are an assassin, no? So there's the walls surrounding the mansion, then a courtyard... then the mansion itself. I want you to get inside the mansion without being detected by a single guard or even killing one! Do that and I'll give you a clue... one that may help you figure out this whole mess!"

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:10 pm

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Policedude_zps011f3ee6

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Vald heard more things. Things being THE EXPLOSION.

"WOAH DAWG!"

He started running off faster, but in doing so ran into Poison. That couldn't be good. If he didn't recognize her, that meant she wasn't with El Capo, which...might actually be good, if he could explain the situation, but he doubted he'd have time to do that.

"Don't kill me! I'm not with them anymore, I'll tell you whatever you need to know! I have a family!"

...He didn't have a family, but trying to make the girl feel sorry for him was worth a shot.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:17 pm

Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison's cleaver had began to de-segment itself into what could best be described as a whip blade. She wrapped it around one of the guard's throats, a sadistic grin on her face "23..." she pulled, and the man's head came clear off. Blood sprayed across her face, contrasting her then-lifeless yellow eyes as she walked forward over the corpse of yet another guards. And then Vald had bumped into her. Poison's first instinct was to kill him immediately, ignoring his pleas for mercy. But then she saw his uniform "Hmm...? Are you a cop...?" she didn't wait to answer him, she quickly kicked him in the groin and grabbed him by the ear "Probably corrupt and filthy like the rest of them! Now... show me a way deeper into the mansion before I cut off your nose, pig..." she whispered to him, touching the blood that had sprayed on her face. It's people like him that had gotten her into this situation anyways.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:23 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny looked at the explosion. She was gonna ignore the mindless killing comment. Advantages on her mission were better then this.
"Oh shit...." she whispered and ran to the walls. "Poison, stay alert. Don't take prisoners." She surveyed the walls and went toward the back. No cracks. She saw the vines were starting to snake up the wall. Perfect. She used that and made it up and over. Now the hard part. She scanned for security cameras, shooting two of them with a gak like substance, and made her way toward the foyer. She stayed low and hid in the bushes as guards came by. Though little did because of the explosion. She made her way into the door, and slipped into shadows of the darkened foyer.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:33 pm

The Inquisitor
The Voice

Once BUnny had slipped into the foyer, The Inquisitor's voice had once again return "Ohoho... nice! You really are exceeding the marvelously low expectations I set! You must be so proud!" he taunted her. A few seconds passed, as if the man was busy with something else, before returning to speak to Bunny "Soo... I promised information. Let me ask yah something... aren't you ... just a little curious? How exactly did that assassin get into the Assassin's League base? I mean... think about it... there's no way The Cartel could have pulled that off alone. Don't you think... that maybe... MAYBE... there may be more going on here than The Cartel...?" you could just swear that this man was smirking with all of the teasing. He was obviously leading Bunny somewhere, but he wasn't being straight forward "Oho! It seems your next challenge will begin soon! I brought in an old friend to settle a score with you! Now this'll be fun- yahoo! Your next goal: destroy your opponent!" from afar Bunny could hear the distant sound of police sirens.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:34 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Vald almost squealed as Poison talked to him, but the kick to the groin left him on his knees, unable to speak. Then he was yanked up by his ear, groaning and obviously in pain.

"I-"

He couldn't get another word in before Poison was threatening and he was wondering how she could be so scary. He pointed to a passage, holding back the urge to whimper, and started reaching for his gun.

"I'm not with them! I came to bust their operation! But I'm obviously outnumbered!"

Maybe the lie would buy him the seconds he needed to pull out his gun and shoot this girl in the face.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison looked down on Vald as if he was utter trash, even as he pointed to a passage. She was about to cut him up when he suddenly said he was here to bust their operation, and that he was overwhelmed. Suddenly, Poison's entire demeanor changed. A big smile appeared on her face "Oh really!? Oh sorry mister! I didn't know! Great! You're gonna help me stop the badguys then!" she said grabbing him and hugging him before dragging him with her deeper into the mansion "I got a friend I need to meet up with! There's something fishy about all of this! So I'm gonna figure it all out then kill everyone in this mansion, okays?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Vald smiled back at Poison, at first purely out of relief for not being killed yet, then because the girl was just...so cheerful now. Had he really been scared of her a few moments ago? The hug made him tense up for a second, but he then smiled more

"Oh yes, young lady! We can kill all the bad guys here, no problemo!"

He almost felt bad for lying to her...but then he didn't. He needed to get the hell out of there, that's all that mattered. And with that extraordinarily intelligent thought, the cop pulled his gun out, pointing it at Poison. He could have just gone along with her, possibly saved himself and gotten her protection...but no.

"HANDS IN THE AIR, KID! I don't wanna hurt you! I'm just gonna walk away, real slow...and you're gonna stay here, you got that?"

He seemed pretty sure that he had the power now.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:52 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

That was a thing, wasn't it? How did they figure out that covert an operation? Marcus was out of the question...was he? Why would be betray his own faction? Maybe to get her killed, but he would kill many others for that one target, that didn't seem right. Maybe it was this guy? She didn't know. Bunny let out a silent sigh and started to sneak around, looking for some sort of answer. Maybe upstairs? She snuck up there to look.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:00 am

Poison Serpent

Poison smiled to Vald "Yes yes! ALL the bad guys will die!" and then she totally turned her back on him and started to talk off, just assuming he'd help her. Then he pulled the gun out and yelled. Poison immediately stood frozen. She slowly rose her hands up, then turned to Vald "Oooh... I'm so defenseless... you with that big shiny gun and me with this tiny knife... whatever am I supposed to do...?" she spoke, smiling to him. She was obviously playing with him. Poison kept her grin, looking to Vald seductively "So mister... you've got me at your mercy now... are you going to use that BIG MANLY gun of yours...?" she took a step towards the man "Oh by the way I'm not talking about the metal thingy in your hands-" she also added, feeling not-so-confident that her innuendo was up to par.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:08 am

No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)  - Page 9 Police10

Police Drone-1773
Relic of the Old World

The police sirens got louder and louder until the source of it was quite clear. Out from an upper floor of the build came the same Police Drone from earlier "Primary Objective found! Eliminate the target!" it spoke in a monotone, artificial voice. The machine pulled out it's stun staff and activated it "Elimination target!" it quickly swung the back end of its staff towards Bunny with some startling accuracy. The Inquisitor meanwhile, was still speaking "There he is! Haha! One of the last vestiges of the old world! Beautiful, no?! Why don't you think on my words some more? I think this fight will be perfect for letting out some steam too... oh... and I neglected to point out... you only have 5 minutes to destroy this thing.... if you fail to do so... it'll self destruct. It'll be a strong enough explosion to take out this whole mansion, mind you."

"Pursuing primary objective..."
Drone Theme - Raise
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:35 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Shit!" Bunny dove as the thing burst through. She got up at it swung the baton and a strong and very painful shocking sensation overcame her. She bit her lip to prevent herself from screaming. It started to bleed. Bunny got up and looked at the droid. "Fuck..." she knew knives would do nothing on this thing. Would her guns? She started to shell bullets on the droid for now, trying to concentrate on both the fight and the question.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:40 am

Police Drone-1773
Relic of the Old World

The metallic juggernaut slowly began to approach Bunny after the initial shock (no pun intended) of his attack. The machine slowly approached her, every step nearly identical to its last, further showing its cold, metallic, lifeless demeanor. When Bunny shot at it, the bullets ricocheted right off it, flying across the room. Once it had gotten close enough, it once again swung its stun staff towards Bunny "Surrender and die." it spoke lifelessly, going in for a second swing, but this time it was trying to sweep her off her feet with its staff.

Drone Theme - Raise
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:08 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

The bullets ricoheted. Bunny sighed.
"Well shit!" she saw the baton coming and jumped out of the way. She looked for anything she would use, and spied the chandelier hanging. It was a long shot, but maybe. She jumped for it and grabbed it, starting to swing. She shot the chain and launched it at the droid. She jumped off the chandelier just in time.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:14 am

Police Drone-1773
Relic of the Old World

The machine continued to move forward towards Bunny even as she dodged its attack "Surrender and die." it repeated, brandishing its stun staff. It looked up to Bunny, just standing there as she was a top the chandelier "Violation or private property." it spoke nonsensically, before the chandelier was let loose upon the police drone. It fell right on the machine, tearing apart one of its arms and its head. However, it was still moving towards Bunny, and the arm holding the stun staff was still intact (though the staff itself had been broken by the chandelier.). The police drone began to swing out its arm at Bunny, still walking towards her. The Inquisitor however, was not shutting up "Almost outta time! You better hurry up or you and your friend are fried!" he taunted her, on the brink of laughter.

Drone Theme - Raise
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:19 am

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Vald was actually pretty confident that he has Poison right where he wanted her...for about 3 seconds. Then the speaking and smiling happened, and he knew he might not have the great advantage he thought he had...

"Now now...just... Put your hands on your head, alright?"

He said, trying to NOT listen to any of her words...cause she was actually hot BUT he needed to save himself! The comments were making his hold on the gun unsteady, he was getting more nervous as Poison spoke... He felt like a mouse who was just being poked by a cat before being eaten. Or some other weird things like that. So when the girl took a step forward, the jittery cop immediately pressed down on the trigger, and shot at her foot, because that's how nervous he was. That and he had really bad aim anyway.

"Just stay back! And...don't talk about my gun!"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:20 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny saw the head was off. She waited for it to strike and jumped, grabbing a light and then landing on it. She punched her metal arm into the machine, ripping through the droid. She ripped out wires, hardware, anything she could feel.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:24 am

Poison Serpent

Poison's smile grew when she saw the man get nervous "Gooood~" she hummed. But then he shot at her foot "Baaaadd..." she muttered, taking a few steps back. Pouting to him, she crossed her arms "You really aren't fun... you know that...? I thought all you old assholes were kinky bastards..." she muttered, but then she shrugged and let her knife whip sword cleaver thing slide down.. though the hilt was still in her hands. She slowly motioned like she was going to drop it "Hey hey... fine... but you're an idiot for turning down free sex-" she muttered to him. AND THEN she jsut swung her weapon upwards in a circular motion, aiming to cut off Vald's right arm "NOW FUCKING SCREAM!"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 06, 2014 1:31 am

The Inquisitor
The Voice

Once Bunny had dealt with the drone, literally having the metal colossus torn up to scrap metal, The Inquisitor burst out laughing. This was all a game to him, and Bunny once again beating the odds only served to entertain him "That was AWESOME! Great! Soooo then... I promised I'd give you some information. Here's more food for thought. That guy Poison and Meno were talking about-?" this man quickly made it obvious that he had been watching Bunny and the others for FAR longer than the mansion "Yeah... his name is Ashley Kims. He's the 9th Ranked Assassin... soon to move up in the ranks... and quickly. I bet you're wondering how he could have done all that shit you saw way back...? The guy's a legendary soldier... so fucking dangerous that his mere mentioning can start and stop wars. He's so dangerous he once pacified a nation for free in a matter of days! The dude's abs have abs! My point is... that's who's protecting El Capo... and you're out of his league... it'd take someone much higher up in your league to take him on... meh... either way. Return to the foyer. The path to El Capo is lit for you." and quite literal The Inquisitor was. Back in the foyer, a secret passage opened up leading to the underground world that El Capo had made, artificial suns and all.

"Let's play a game...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next