No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: No Man's Land: S.S.S. (The Sun Sets Solemnly)

Post  The Hidden Spring on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio
Code Name: Crimson Angel
This is all so new to me...but...

Bunny was very confused.
"Where the fuck did you get that?" she asked. "Like actually." she shook her head and sighed. "We'll rest for a day, and then go. It's gonna take some time for Meno to heal, but I think a day will be okay." she said. She decided to make a little plan...but Bunny was really shitty with planning.

I'll do my best...to avenge my past
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:20 pm

9th Ranked Assassin
Ashley Kims BLOODSHOT
✖✖✖

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Barbie`s kick to the shin warranted a glare from Ashley. He couldn`t precisely feel the little girl`s kick-- but, the action itself called attention to her nature. Angry. Very, very-- angry. He avoided squatting to her level again, seeing as how a lit cigarette still wafted with smoke between his lips. Getting smoke in a little girl`s face would be-- no bueno--
As El Capo spoke, Ashley`s gaze never left Barbie-- he stared down at her with one hand on his hip, his only bit of motion behind to remove his cigarette to blow a puff of smoke into the air. He was positively stoical-- his expression made no changes... until mention of the Inquisitor happened. "Hrm," He mumbled, his fist clenching at his side. A bit of thick silence passed without Ashley saying a word-- seemingly contemplating, before reaching his conclusion. "...I`ll take her," He said finally, eyes flickering over to his employer. "I`m not setting foot in that city for as long as I live. Don`t expect me to turn her into some hardened killer or anything, either-- she`s staying as human as she can be, psychic or not. I don`t care what you`ve got to say on the matter, either," He took a final drag, proceeding to casually toss his cigarette onto the floor of El Capo`s office before smothering the small flame at the end with the tip of his shoe. He didn`t even blink an eye at the disrespectful undertones of his voice and action-- something about Ashley`s attitude demanded respect, even from people much higher on the totem pole than him, whom he had no business prying respect from. "Who`s the bastard that did in her father...?"    

__________________________________________________________________________________________

9th`s theme - No More Riot
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown on Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:25 pm

Meno No Name
Half Soul

Meno was very close to the brink of exhaustion... He raised an eyebrow at Bunny and Poison... then Poison had a FUCKING DIAMOND CLEAVER... His eyes were wide open starring at the malicious looking knife... He stammered for a moment, his exhaustion getting to him... Uhh... Mayb... Uhh Pois... Bunny-Uhh... I'm just gonna rest awhile... But Poison Why don't we wait for reinforcements? I'll be up and ready in 16 hours but right now I'm useless.

MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:26 am

Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison started swinging around the cleaver maliciously, cutting through metal objects with ease, as if they were butter. All while displaying a bright, cheerful smile on her face. While doing so, she kind of listening to Bunny and Meno, but was mostly enjoying the cutting of the shiny thingies "I love this knife! Heehee~!" then Meno said they should wait for reinforcements. Poison immediately stopped, looking to Meno "I'm pretty sure The League wants us to deal with the Cartel before reinforcements get here... I mean, they'd AT LEAST expect us to do that much on our own..." she told him with an abnormally serious expression on her face. Poison then turned to Bunny, hugging onto her while still holding the very dangerous and very dangerous cleaver "Baaaah- I have a plan~! We go in there and kill everyone! That's a great plan~!"

"..."
Ishbel Theme - El Sol se Rescuesta

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

View user profile http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

As Bunny was hugged by Poison, she was keeping away from the dangerous as fuck cleaver.
"As MUCH as we would like you along Meno, you're hurt, and we need to counter while they think we're down. So you rest up, and Poison and I will take care of it." she gave Meno a gentle smile. "But thank you, for everything I mean." she said, and got herself ready for the mission. That aside, she looked at Poison. "You ready? Maybe we can find some sort of secret garage or some shit."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Poison Serpent
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Poison frowned when Bunny said she'd like him to stay "Aaawwwe- he's not coming with ussssss...? But he'd be super useful-! He could spray his own blood in our enemies' eyes!" not idea if she was serious about that or making fun of him at this point, you could never tell with this girl. Either way, when Bunny asked if they were ready, Poison immediately nodded to Bunny and smiled "Yeppers! I'm ready to go RIIIIIGHT NOOOOOW! Yeppers!" she announced happily, saluting Bunny- for whatever reason.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 pm

The Puppeteer

El Capo seemed to be quite happy when Ashley agreed to taking care of the girl "Good..." a small smile appeared on his face once again, The Inquisitor was always a good way to motivate people, no one wanted to spend time with that whackjob. Ashley seemed pretty content with his morals as far as raising Barbie went, which amused El Capo "Fine by me... but keep in mind that people will be trying to use her as long as she lives. She'll always be a target." he knew Ashley would make her into a killer, even if he didn't mean to. It would happen naturally, and El Capo would wait for the seeds sewn today to sprout in the future "As for her father's killer... who do you think it is...? It's quite obvious really. The Crimson Angel is quite an infamous maker of orphans..."

"..."
El Capo Theme - Everything Ends Here

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:44 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny shook her head at Poison.
"Meno needs to rest. Him coming with us in this current condition would be slowing us down...no offense." she said, smiling at him. "And come on Poison, doesn't that mean it's more fun for the two of us? We can get some nicely deliver revenge, and isn't that exciting?" she asked, grinning. "Though, maybe Meno can set up some traps around the base, and give some protection. Maybe try and get Marcus to move this base." she said, and then looked at Poison. "Let's go." she started to walk away to find a car.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:07 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison pouted, then nodded to Bunny "You're right- sucks that he's got to stay here though! SUUUCKS- Don't bleed to death Meno- that'd suck more!" and then she skipped away, following Bunny. She seemed eager to get moving "Oh oh oh! More shiny things!" Poison ran off from Bunny for a moment, coming back with a belt of grenades "I've always wanted to use these... oh yes... so shiny! Heheheheh! This one's poison gas, this one's explosive, this one's just a glue grenade-" Poison continued to just point at different grenades and talk about them, hopefully Bunny could find a care quickly.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:48 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny stopped and winked at Meno.
"Take care babe." she said, and went with Poison. "Take whatever weapons you want, I don't care. But we need to be stealthy." she said, and then Poison kept talking. Wow. She had quite the mouth. She looked around and found a jeep, grinning. "Poison, we have our ride!" she called, and grinned. She hoped in the drivers seat, and turned the key.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:58 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison nodded to Bunny when she told her to get any weapons she could find "Yep! Yep! Yep! Yep-!" but then they got to the jeep "I call driving-!" but Bunny got into the driver's seat. Poison immediately slumped down "Aawww-" Poison then sat on the side seat, buckling up. She was now ready to go "So Meno told you about my driving...?" she asked with a big smile, waiting for Bunny to start driving.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"No, I just know you really well." she grinned, and started to drive. She had the map close and drove as fast and safely as she could. They were going to need a secret road or some shit, cause going up a mountain was tricky. She made it to a dirt road, and started going. "Alright, this is going to be a while, but we have a plan. We need to get rid of the Boss as fast as possible. Kill anyone that sees you as silently as possible. Sound good?" she asked, eyes on the road.

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:47 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison stayed quiet as Bunny gave her orders, El Capo needed to be dealt with, and they needed to not only be quick about it, but silent. Poison nodded to the redhead "This is my specialty! I got this!" she eagerly replied. Of course, she'd still find an excuse for using the loud explosives anyways, because there was no way she was going to miss such an opportunity. Not at all. Poison then sat in the seat quietly for a moment, before deciding to ask something she'd been meaning to ask for a while "So... why are you in the Assassin's Guild... what brought you into all of this...?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:34 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

That was a question Bunny was hoping she wouldn't have to answer. Bunny shook her head, trying to stall the memories from returning to her. She didn't answer automatically. She took a bit of time, and really thought about it. But then, she just decided to answer.
"I joined...because it was the only option at the time." she said. "Pragel saved my life, and he...helped me." she was putting it really simply, but it was much worse then that. "As for why I'm here, in South America...he forced me...cause he's a dick. What about you? How'd you get mixed up in all this?"

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison leaned back on the seat of the jeep, for once, she seemed calm, soothed, and definitely grim. A monotone expression on her face as she looked up at the sky, she replied "I'm the child of some rich scientist's mistress... she's somewhere in Brazil I think... she could be dead though. Probably. Either way I was sold into slavery, got a lot of my training from those sick bastards. Anyways I was freed but just ended up living in the slums. I was going to die when I was saved too, I guess. Long story short, I haven't been around that long, but long enough..." she told Bunny, followed by a sigh "So I reckon' that's the story with everyone...? The League just picks up people who are desperate and near death and asks them to be become badass cyber ninja assassins...?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:35 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny nodded.
"Yeah...those with no hope in the world then get a second chance. Those who want to live, they are taken in, and become assassins...or badass awesome cyber ninjas as you call it. Reckon Pragel himself got a story..." she took a turn. "But...sold into slavery? That's shit Poison."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:45 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison couldn't help but let out a grin as she heard Bunny. It wasn't a happy one, more like a grin you'd give when you were caught off guard, almost like an awkward grin. And it happened right after Bunny brought up her background before "Human Trafficking is pretty big here. You think The Cartels only deal in drugs...? They're involved in plenty of other things, especially human trafficking... actually... I'm pretty sure that's why I'm here. I've got a history with these people. So, when will we get there...?"

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:53 pm

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

"Not exactly following the speed limit." Bunny said, with a smile. "Honestly, I would say another hour at most. But we're getting there today. His private home isn't exactly subtle." she made another turn. "Well Ishbel...we'll make them pay for messing with us...and messing with you too." she gave Poison a thumbs up. "You can count on me."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:57 pm

Poison Serpent

Poison smiled to Bunny when she saw the thumbs up "I already know that. I wish I could say the same about me... I can kill without a problem... but I'm not much of a fighter. I can easily be stealthy and quiet... I can blend in with any crowd... but THIS... gang wars, robots, super soldiers... this is all above me. At least I got this cleaver here though... right...?" Poison then rested her head against the seat, waiting for the drive to end. She was eager, she wanted to get into the field already. This waiting for making her nervous.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee on Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:12 am

Valdemar Pereira
Corrupt Policeman

Vald heard things. Child soldiers? It was bad enough that they were working with psychos like the Inquisitor and hiring ranked assassins, but this...was crossing the line. He struggled with himself for a moment... The money he made her was great...and he was probably gonna be chased forever if he left.... BUT THIS WAS WRONG. He could make money in other ways. He could run away to some remote place where they wouldn't find him... He just couldn't deal with all of this crazy.
So quietly but surely, the cop edged out of the mansion, being careful to avoid being seen. He was finally out, now he just needed to get to one of the cars so he could drive off before El Capo noticed he was gone.

Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:07 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny sighed.
"It's above me too...I'm an assassin, not a super mecha person lady." she said, still driving. "Honestly, I think I'm here as a troll, not to get anywhere. Though Pragel was surprised when I said I needed backup. I guess he wasn't expecting it." Moments passed, there was no speaking. There was an eerie silence, but there, nonetheless. After a while, Bunny parked the car, and got out. "We're here. We'll do the rest on foot."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:39 am

Poison Serpent

Poison was on the verge of taking a nap when they finally got to the mansion "So close... to nappy... time..." she grumbled before stumbling out of the car. It seemed like all that stress had gone away, before she felt as if her own heart was hurting from the waiting, but now she was on the verge of sleep. A few steps forward though, and Poison was awake and ready "So... what's the real plan then Bunny...? I can probably sneak in and cause all sorts of havoc... but I need a distraction. If you want me to run in there killing everyone in sight- I don't think I'll last long." she told Bunny while staring at her own reflection in her blade.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:58 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny shook her head.
"Dashing in willy nilly is gonna get us both killed." she said. "My sniper rifle leg works fine. I'll scan the building and see if I can disable the system from here. Then, I'll start sniping and move from position to position, while you sneak in and create an entrance for me. Then, we go through, killing any guard without being detecting, and find their Boss. Seems easy enough." she said, looking at Poison. "What do you think?"

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei on Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:14 am

Poison Serpent

Poison nodded to Bunny "I like this idea very much. Yeee-!" she responded to Bunny "You can count on me moving undetected. I'll try to cripple their defenses quickly... actually I think I'll make my way towards their generator... I'd like to see how they'd do with no power!" she told Bunny cheerfully before walking off "Next time we meet, this whole thingy will be behind us! There will be no doubts who the victor will be!" and with those words she ran off into the shadows. Poison was going to try her best to weaken this compound, she at least had to make it easier for Bunny.

"..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring on Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:10 am

Beatrice "Bunny" Mio

Bunny nodded. She got low and in position, her sniper rifle out. She was tracing Poison through the scope. She knew Ishbel would be okay, but she wanted to make sure that she would, just in case. She watched closely, if there was a person, she would warn her. She pushed on her collar.
"Poison, ya here me? I can talk to you through this. Keep calm, and let's do this job right."

The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top