Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:13 pm

[quote="RichNuttyTaste"]
_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

Wei took notice of Masaru warning, but he hadn't felt the same emotion he gained from seeing an enraged Charles. Masaru appeared to Wei as he looked, small and lesser. Wei visage as Masaru began to go over their mutual dislike put a small curly to his charred lips. Simon wasn't that different either. Simon's presence tended to make Wei, uncaring, Simon only should something Wei could never find for someone....Dutifulness--It didn't intrigue Wei. It made him want freedom.
As the group left, Wei stared at their back. He walked behind them with little gusto--but with a stride that accompanied determination and conviction-weighed in the heft of his eye the desire of freedom showed, a faint squint and far off glimmer.
Wei had realized something. Something had only now had The sun was enamoring, with a stride he followed making not to enjoy this Sun--for this moment of warmth belonged to him

-Exit-

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:36 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 Sophia25_zps54c6ee2f

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
-------------------------
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Having run out like she had, Sophia hadn't really thought through what she was doing- so she really... didn't know where to go. She was sort of just wandering the streets, hands pushed into her pockets and head ducked to try avoiding attention. She was trying to take backstreets, in case someone tried following her, but she kept getting lost and ending up back on more main roads. Eventually, she just slid down the side of a building and sat, sighing as she rested her head on her knees. She couldn't... command people, or help them, or... anything... She knew she couldn't, and she really didn't know why she'd tried assuming she could- "I'm such an idiot..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:24 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 JaydenandKayden22_zpseba0a39f

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

Kayden was wandering the streets of Highend, searching for Sophia high and low, and had as of yet been unable to find her. He'd lost sight of her a bit of a ways back, and now, was having some serious trouble locating her. As he was walking, he glanced into any alleyways he passed, knowing that they would be likely hiding places. And strangely enough, as he walked, he felt a sense of dread building up in the pit of his stomach--and he had no idea why he felt so uneasy. The grin that was tugging at the corners of his mouth told him to forget about that--just like the rest of the troubles that he'd thrown out the window so long ago--most of which he'd forgotten entirely, without even realizing it. But now--he felt worried. This had happened enough times that Kayden was genuinely very concerned--and he didn't know how to express it. When he did find her, what was he going to say? The first thing to come to mind when he tried to think about this was landsharks. No, no--he couldn't just go blabbering on about landsharks. That--wouldn't help at all, right--? Well, maybe it would but--no! No, it wouldn't!
He shook his head, trying to get those weird, jumbled thoughts out of his head as he walked. After a while, he finally came across the alley where he saw that Sophia was slumped down against the wall. He paused for a moment, then walked over to her, squatting down next to Sophia.

"Hey--Sophia--you okay? If it'd cheer ya up, we could go visit Phil--" He paused for a moment, cringing at the fact that he'd actually talked about landsharks--exactly what he told himself that he shouldn't do. He paused for a moment, then flopped down to the ground, sitting next to Sophia with his back up against the wall of the building. "Ya know...I know that I'm not too good with helpin' ya out with this kinda thing...but I'll at least listen, if ya wanna talk about it...Seein' ya sad kinda hurts, ya know? I don't like it. It always gets me all choked up, 'n my chest gets all tight...'n I just don't get it...so...maybe, for both our sakes, do you wanna talk about it...?" He looked over at Sophia, pausing for a moment before lifting his hat off of his head and placing it onto hers. He'd hardly taken that thing off in the past months--though he wasn't really sure why. Still--he got the feeling that maybe, somehow, it would make Sophia feel better. It was a special hat. And even though he didn't know why it was so special--he knew it was special. Special things made people feel better...right? "Bein' sad's no fun. Gotta let out all that negative energy, Sophia. Ain't no good keepin' it bottled up."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:37 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*
"Oh, hello there! I think I know you... Oh, right! You're the one I'm supposed to kill now!"

Sophia remained silent where she sat, not crying like it seemed she had every other time she'd run off, but just sitting there, silent and motionless- up until she heard Kayden walking down the alley towards her. Her head lifted and she turned to look at him, watching as he approached- before ducking her head a little as he crouched next to her and mentioned visiting a Phil. Of course... landsharks... he would mention them, wouldn't he... She sighed softly as he sat beside her, slowly leaning her head against his shoulder. She listened as he spoke, taking in what he had to say with... slight surprise. Was he really so bothered when she was sad like this...? She'd never really thought he was that affected- just always assumed he followed just out of habit, really. As he suggested talking about it though, she slowly considered that, biting her lip- but as he placed that all too familiar hat on her head, she sucked in a deep breath, trying to keep herself together.
"I... I d-don't want to bottle it up, Kayden... but... s-some things... p-part of the problem... is that I c-can't talk about some of what's wrong w-with you because I'm afraid of what might h-happen to you-- I'm afraid I m-might lose you entirely if I bring it up a-and I couldn't stand that... T-that's not all though... I j-just... I'm not strong e-enough to lead anyone, K-Kayden!! A-and when Scia looks to me f-for instructions I hate the f-feeling that I'm letting her d-down because I j-just don't know what to do or h-how to help!! I p-promised I'd help her and w-watch out for her but I c-can't even help myself and I just... I f-feel so small..." She was quiet, after that, falling silent and surprisingly still tearless, though she obviously wasn't happy and what she'd said she couldn't talk about was still weighing on her mind.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:11 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden listened to Sophia as she spoke, and then took a moment after she was done to think about how to respond. After sitting in silence for a little bit, though, he finally spoke,
"I know that leadin' can be tough...'n it seems like it's really stressin' ya out...I guess that it just never really occurred t' me since practically all'a my people are landsharks." He gave a quiet chuckle, doing his best to give Sophia a reassuring smile--then using all of his willpower just to get off of the topic of landsharks--he had to be serious here. "Ev'ryone lookin' t' ya like that...bein' on th' spot's tough. But you've just gotta r'member, Sophia...ev'ryone's your friend here. Nobody's gonna blow up at ya, Sophia--we all b'lieve in ya, you've gotta b'lieve me! After all--ya wouldn't be in th' position that ya are now if Eve didn't think you could do it, yeah? You're just not used t' it. It's like movin' t' a new town, or a new school--ev'rything takes time t' get used to. And ya shouldn't feel bad for bein' nervous about it." He grinned at Sophia then, but as he thought about the other part of what she said, his expression slowly became neutral again, erring almost on the edge of sullen.
"But ya know...I still don't get why ya think that tellin' me whatever's botherin' ya will mess me up...Hell, I'll take it in stride! It won't bother me a bit! It's my job t' help ya through this stuff, after all! I know that ya said that there's prob'ly somethin' wrong with me--it's got somethin' t' do with that, right? Well, if that's th' case, then I'll get better, just for you! I don't care what my problem is--I'll make it go away straightaway! It'll be easy, if I put the right willpower into it, yeah?" Kayden grinned at Sophia, raising his arm to jokingly flex a muscle, as if to reassure her that he could just punch whatever mental issues he had in the face. "If it means seein' you get better, Sophia, then I'll work ev'ry day just t' get better! 'N once I'm all normal again, then ya can tell me all that heavy stuff--'n then we can both be happy! How's that sound? It's a good plan, huh? Gauranteed for success, I'm tellin' ya!" Kayden wrapped his arm around Sophia's shoulder, looking up at the sky from where they sat down in the alley. "You 'n me? We're gonna be just fine. I promise."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:14 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia tried to keep from fidgeting too much as Kayden stayed silent, a little nervous- but as he started speaking, she relaxed, listening to the soothing sound of his voice and what it had to say. She did give a soft, amused sounding chuckle as he said his people were predominantly landsharks, but was very appreciative that he moved on rather quickly. As he tried to convince her that they believed in her, and that she wouldn't have that position if Eve didn't trust her, she slowly nodded, pressing closer to his side slowly. "I... I guess you're right..." she mumbled, before lifting her head as he fell silent, biting her lip at the sight of the change in his expression.
As he started saying he'd do his best to handle whatever she had to say, though, she could feel the tears finally prickling at her eyes. She'd been trying to keep from crying this time, but as he acted as if he'd manage to brush off everything that she knew that he'd purposefully forgot, she broke down, clinging to him tight as the tears started falling. He didn't understand-- he was acting so silly, and strong, as if anything she had to say would just get conquered so easily, yet... she knew that wasn't the case. She knew it wasn't and she was afraid because of that to tell him but she wanted so badly to tell someone and he was the only one she truly trusted other than Eve, and it just wasn't the same to talk to Eve about it... As he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, she leaned into him, sniffling softly as she rubbed her eyes.
"I... I r-really hope so..." she murmured, before slowly looking up at him. "... K-Kayden... do you ever notice t-things like... g-gaps...? In y-your memories...?"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:31 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden frowned worriedly as he saw that Sophia was crying, and pulled her a little bit closer, sitting there in relative silence until she spoke again. He thought about her question for a moment, then replied,
"Gaps...? Yeah...ya know...come t' think of it..." he paused for a moment, then resumed talking. "Back durin' my interview with Charlie? He kept sayin' all this weird stuff...talkin' 'bout things that apparently happened, but I don't r'member 'em...and honestly, when I really think about it, it's like...I can't r'member mucha anything from before maybe...two or three months ago...I r'member th' end of th' fight at Th' Walls...but anything b'fore that? Pretty much zip..." He hesitated again, wondering if it was really safe delving into this topic--it had set off some kind of warning signal in his head, and he felt that stone of doubt in the pit of his stomach gnawing away at him--but deep within that doubt lay an insatiable curiosity to simply know the things that he couldn't remember, no matter how hard he tried. "He especially...mentioned soemthin' about a brother or somethin' like that...'n even though sometimes it feels like I'm not supposed t' r'member this stuff...I kinda wanna know. But then I really get t' thinkin', 'n really...it's kinda scary. 'Cause if ev'ryone else r'members b'sides me...is there some kinda reason that I don't r'member...?" He sighed, a mix of emotions swirling around deep down inside of him as he spoke. "I just...don't wanna do anything that'll hurt you, Sophia..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:53 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia held her breath slightly as he pulled her closer, then let out a soft sigh as he said he did have gaps. That... was a decent start, at least... she listened quietly as he explained, looking up at his face with clear interest and some form of suspense, though it wasn't clear why. So Charles had brought it up... She wasn't surprised, after all that was a big chunk of his past, yet... she was almost afraid to touch on it more. Kayden seemed hesitant too, but... As he mentioned that Charles had mentioned him having a brother, she froze slightly, holding her breath again as she gazed up at him. So he knew something was wrong... but didn't remember because it hurt... "I..." She hesitated, biting her lip as she pressed closer to him and clung to his shirt- but as she realized the weight of the hat on her head, she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and tried drawing strength from it. "I... there's probably a very good reason you d-don't remember, Kayden..." she explained slowly, before flinching a bit as he said he didn't want to hurt her. If he didn't want to hurt her... then surely, he'd... be able to handle this-- for her...? She felt horrible for a moment, at the thought of forcing him to face the truth, but...
"... T-the truth is... C-Charles... wasn't lying..." she began, and already her voice was cracking as tears rolled more thickly down her cheeks. "... Y-you... did h-have a brother... a t-twin, to be specific... a-and he-- t-this hat was originally his... a-and then during a fight, he... h-he got paralyzed... we took him back to the medics and he was recovering and then that bitch from Vulture j-just--" Sophia choked up, squeezing onto his shirt tighter as she started trembling, not wanting to finish but knowing she needed to if she wanted him to realize the truth... but she was terrified of what the truth would do to him... "... S-she killed him... r-right in front of us b-both... and you... k-kind of went crazy... you s-shoved her out the window, and... w-we both thought she d-died but apparently she n-never fucking dies and I h-hate her s-so much and I j-just--" She fell silent as the tears overwhelmed her, and she buried her face against Kayden's chest, almost afraid to see his reaction to what she'd said. "H-his name was J-Jayden..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:17 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden listened to Sophia speak, a bit of a vacant look on his face as he did so, although--somehow, it was clear that he was hanging on every word. And as she reached the end--suddenly, a sharp pain ripped through his head, and he quickly raised his free hand to clutch at his forehead. As the pieces of the puzzle began to go together--jam themselves together into the tight jigsaw puzzle that they apparently wanted to be--he suddenly froze. His green eyes grew wide, and his body felt like it couldn't move an inch. His mouth was hanging ajar, and slowly, suddenly--he felt a warmth on his cheeks, as silent tears rapidly streaked their way down, leaving wet trails in their wake. And they just kept falling--they wouldn't stop. The things that he had subconsciously forced himself to forget--they had all come back to him in a rush, as if he was being hit in the face by a tsunami. After a moment, his head suddenly drooped, and he looked downwards, his ajar mouth slowly shutting into clenched teeth. His grip on Sophia tightened--as if he would be swept away by that wave if he wasn't holding onto her--swept away into places that he knew that he'd never return from. But, he held fast--not letting go.
He stayed like that for a long time--it wasn't clear how much time had passed, when suddenly, very quietly, like a breath of wind on the air, he spoke:

"Sophia...does he have a grave...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:39 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

As Kayden remained silent, worry built up in Sophia, and though she was still crying herself, she slowly looked up as if to check on him, sniffling softly- but as she saw that he too, was now crying, she let out a soft sound and stroked his cheeks, as if to try and stop the tears from falling. She hadn't meant to hurt him... god knew, she didn't want him to cry- but... she felt that he needed to know... As his grip tightened, she stopped what she was doing and held on in return instead, hugging him tightly and needily as they both cried. She didn't even care how long it took- it seemed like both eternity and a mere handful of seconds before he was speaking to her, and her heart nearly broke at just how small he sounded- but the question... that was important- Not yet trusting her voice, she nodded, lifting a shaking hand to wipe at her face. "... I t-try bringing him f-flowers... whenever I c-can slip away from you, a-and everyone else..." she murmured, slowly sucking in deep breaths to try calming down. "He's... in the graveyard..." she mumbled, in case he'd want to go see...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:58 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 R__dorothy_wayneright_by_tokotah_alley
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia entered the streets and Sophia and Kayden hadn't made it that far from the Mansion... They were talking about someone... She kept her distance as not to disrupt them... She still didn't know how Sophia felt about her at the moment but still wanted to be here for her friend... her... only friend... well Simon was kinda her friend, they had the same interest... Work... but he was still more of a co-worker... Wait who were they talking about... In the graveyard?... HUH! She had heard Kayden had a brother from his file... That explains why he was so different from what she had read... She felt odd pity for Kayden and his brother.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:12 pm

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden was quiet for a long time--their silent crying went on for who knows how long--but eventually, after Sophia spoke, Kayden took a moment to simply stare ahead, before reaching up a hand to wipe away the remaining tears off his face that had fallen after Sophia had tried to wipe his tears away. He spoke again, this time just slightly louder,
"I've...gotta go see 'im..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:04 am

Tallia and Amillia

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 BlacknWhiteTwins-1
The Sisters of Fate
≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫۞≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪
They both make there way through the streets looking around at everything holding each others hands.  Tallia smiling away looking around while her sister looks more gloomy and straight forward.
Tallia "So this place is gonna be our new home now, what do you think sister?"
Amillia "This place is better then the last place we were in and much bigger as well"
Tallia "Oh i hope we are able to make some new friends, wouldn't that be great, people to play with"
Tallia spins around taking in everything around her
Amillia "Yes that would be nice"
Tallia "I wounder what kind of people are we gonna meet?"
Amillia "Remember what Mister said, people here may not be as nice to us and may try and kill us as well so we both need to be careful"
Tallia "Well then we just can play with those people and make friends along the way"
Amillie "remember sister we don't play with our friends"
Tallia "Of course I remember sister"
she said with a cute giggles

Last edited by LadyNightshade8703 on Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:43 am

Sophia Harper
*Blackout*

Sophia was content to simply sit there with Kayden and cry, knowing that it needed done so they could move on. After some time, however, she realized they were practically sitting ducks- and although they were still in Highend, it was best to not underestimate anyone... so she looked around, carefully and with her cybernetics, to see what was going on. When Kayden spoke though, she turned to him- offering him a strained smile. "I... kinda figured... lets go... and Scia dear, it's no use hiding," she murmured, her voice slightly louder when she addressed the other. There were others there on the street though... others she didn't know, and most definitely didn't trust. "... Actually, stay hidden- you should check out who it is that's around..." she instructed, frowning a little as she stood and helped Kayden up. Upset as she was, she didn't want to put her friends in danger by not investigating this.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:04 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 Juan11

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan had finally returned to Highend, holding a stop sign in his teeth as he walked back onto the familiar streets of his home "JUAN HOME NOW..." he announced, though to no one in particular. Really, the denizens of Highend tried their best to avoid the landshark, due to the fact that he wouldn't think twice about eating others alive if he was hungry. So really, the landshark walked through Highend, everyone that crossed his path immediately tried to walk as far away from him as possible without attracting his attention. Then Juan saw the twins, whom he didn't recognize, and the landshark had a good eye, he knew everyone around these parts. So logically Juan assumed they were either new here or food, or both. He walked towards them, stopped a few feet away to just stare blankly at them "..." the staring lasted for a few moments before the creature spoke again "JUAN HUNGER. YOU HAVE FOOD!?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:14 am

Tallia and Amillia
The Sisters of Fate
Both the girls look at this strange man that is before them and Tallia takes a step closer leaning in a bit to look over the Shark Man a little more better then she spoke with a big smile on her face "Oh wow you you look so cool Sharky, sorry we do not have have food on us at the moment we just got here" Amillia glares at Juan, eyeing him very closely so if he make any sudden moves she will shoot him. "Hey Sharky what is this place called, you know the area we are in right now?" Tallia with her innocent cheerful personality doesn't seem afraid of Juan at all but Amillia on the other hand is more caution and ready to fight at any moment to protect her sister
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:27 am

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan continued to stare at the twins, he had no idea what they were. And their questions only served to confuse him further "This place? This place is this place. This place." he answered, rather simply. He didn't notice that Amillia was ready to attack if he did anything, he didn't even notice her cautious nature "JUAN HUNGER THOUGH." he added, since to him this was much more important than their location. Juan then suddenly just sat down, right there on the concrete. Then an idea just popped up on his head "JUAN KNOW!" he announced, before pointing at a nearby street sign, reading "Highend". So at least it seemed like Juan understood them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:33 am

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade

Kayden glanced out of the alleyway as Sophia said that they needed to be careful--but he then saw that Juan seemed to be dealing with the twins. He took Sophia by the hand, then began leading her away through the back alleys quietly--deadset on getting over to the graveyard.
"Don't worry--we'll take another route," he told her as he led her through the alleys, moving through the twisting trails until at last, they exited Highend, on the way to the graveyard.

*Exit Kayden and Sophia*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:39 am

Tallia and Amillia
The Sisters of Fate
Tallia kneels down in front of Juan "Ah Highend thank you Sharky and I am sorry we do not have any food with us, is there a place near by you can go to get some food?" Amillia steps closer to her sister ready to pull her away if this man gets to closer to here. "Hey Sharky you how long have you lived here? you see my sister and I are new here and I was hoping you could help show us around" Tallia just smiles away like she doesn't have a care in the world then finally Amillia speaks up "We should at least find a place to stay before it gets dark sister"

LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:19 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 R__dorothy_wayneright_by_tokotah_alley
Scia Scripture
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia listened to Sophia... She knew her hiding was semi-obvious... At least her boss seemed more composed now... Perhaps it would be better to leave her and Kayden to their own business... As you say... Be careful, It's more dangerous out in the city than usual... Scia knew they could handle themselves however after Sophia running out of the building in that manner she wished to make sure her friend was alright... She wouldn't worry about her anymore, she had confidence in Sophia, Scia had a knack for seeing peoples unused potential, and Sophia most certainly had potential even if she did let her emotions distract her sometimes...
Scia then looked over to the twins at the end of the street... More new people?... Paladin was busy these days that was for sure... She watched for a minute then approached them and Juan... She raised one hand above her head to let Juan recognize she was there... with their difference in height he might not have been able to see her...
Good Afternoon Juan... Are you hungry?... Even if her robot like tone didn't show it the question was a rhetorical one... Juan was always hungry... Here Juan... She pulled out one of a few small wrapped bundles she kept in her purse now and threw it up in front of Juan's face... Sophia and Kayden gave her the advice to keep a few baby otters on hand at all times... She then turned towards the twins... She scanned them up and down... They held themselves as if they were both well skilled, she wondered what they were doing here on the streets?... Good afternoon... Allow me to introduce myself, I am Scia Scripture of The Family... Might I help you two?

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:35 am

Juan
Jaws

Juan stared at the twins "Live...? Live here...? JUAN LIVE HERE!" he replied to them, really he had only been living in Highend for a few months, but he did not really have a concept of time so the question was completely lost on him. He tilted his head to the side when she asked if he could show them around "SHOW...? JUAN NO LIKE SHOWERS!" the landshark suddenly seemed somewhat enraged, standing back up and throwing it's fists up into the air. But then he noticed Scia, the mere mentioning of his hunger immediately caught his attention. He immediately responded "JUAN HUNGER!" and snapped at the bag thrown in front of him, devouring it whole "THANK PALE LADY!" he yelled, slamming his fists against the ground a few times as a show of happiness.

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:44 pm

_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 4 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

Wei had stayed well hidden in the shadows. His eye and strange primal instinct had tracked Scia and the Family leader.....The conversation the small myriad began to have was almost like a bane to him, as he listened all he allowed himself to do was to let his eyes somberly look at the group. The topic of memories made the bandage man go wallow in his own doubt and existential crisis. Memories were a strange concept to him, something intangible like memories have such an effect on people--all manners of people was ludicrous . The wealthy and strong to the meek and hapless. Wei's mind couldn't rack around the subject. The boy had forgotten his own brother--a tangible creature, but lost due to an intangible concept. Wei felt some pity, just some pity.

Not only the concept of the importance and effect of them racked the newly created man's life--but memories that were not his own. He saw a disjointed mess of hazy fogs and lamentations...Crimes he didn't commit but he regretted his overwhelming guilt. They weren't frequent but the times Wei had been isolated in his master's little tower was enough time for him to think with a thousand yard stare..Wei had sat so long the idea of time was a strange to him. He felt the same emotion towards these memories as the ones he had hid from Charles.

Fear

Wei in his mind was afraid to kill, afraid to take a life--but the aspect of the contract he had stuck with Charles was almost nonnegotiable. Freedom and Fear. It felt as if his mind had died before, his body as well--and from that he was purged by Charles's experiments. As Immolation seared of his flesh as well as his identity.
As Wei gazed at the slowly amassing group he called out to Scia from the shadows, his face displaying a harrowing reminder of the memories he once had. Anger and Rage.
"Scia. Our objective is notyet completed."He spoke as his legs and body birthed forth from the shade. He had looked at Scia's pale face, something he himself had lacked, with impatience.

"Consent or not, I will finish this without you--My freedom will not be subservient to you. Your mission is akin to my own, but our reward is not. My reward cannot wait, so neither will I. Come or don't. Whatever you decide is your own, but I need to know now. I will leave without you." Wei spoke with a flared heat resonating from him, it was a mixture of his multiple frustrations, but like a child he lashed out indiscriminately. He stood their hold the dossier out of his breast pocket...it looked as if it was singed around it's folds which was accompanied by a small snake of smoke.

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Tallia and Amillia
The Sisters of Fate
Tallia looks at Juan as he eat the bag and giggles "Wow Sharky you were hungry weren't you" the girls both turn to acknowledge Scia. Tallia was the first to speak "Oh hello there Lady" she said with a wave of her hand "Oh help, yes my sister and I are new here and would like to have a look around and.....wait did you say The Family? Oh Mister told us about you, now what did he say?" Tallia turns to her sister as she thinks to herself, Amillia just stares at this group of people eyeing each one carefully. Tallia perks up and spin turns Scia with a big smile on her face "Oh wow yes I remember Mister said The Family is one of the biggest factions in this place and we'll be forced to join them or the other group" she looks a bit excited as Amillia takes a step to the side so she has a clear shot on everyone.
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Scia Scripture

Scia shot a look with her eyes alone towards Wei... He didn't seem to grasp the idea that she had responsibilities outside of Gonzo... however the topic bring brought up did make her blood boil... She still held something personal agaist That Man... She raised her hand to the twins signalling them to give her a moment... Ladies if you wish to speak to someone about the family I would suggest you go to the Highend Mansion, if I remember right there is a boss still without an offical lieutenant; his name is Paul McAllister... She pointed to the Mansion for them then turned to Wei... She grabbed the file from his breast pocket and tucked it away in her dress... What was that chemical within him, was it what caused the need for those bandages?... or was it something else?...Mr. Wei please compose yourself; I understand your passion better than anyone, Trust me sir my reward is more dire to me than you know, but please don't risk my documents; Knowledge is too great a resource to waste... If you're so inclined to head out than by all means let's... She froze for a moment thinking... His mannerisms were quite off they were; angry, fearful, confused, and almost childish... Who was he?... If he wanted freedom why work for Paladin, sure he was the only one who could grant it but he was the least likely to give it if he had the choice... She was tired of all of this secretive nonsense... But if she got her eyes back to full working order and got to kill Gonzo than she didn't care what his deal with Paladin was... Here we'll have to search for him... I know where his Cohort Rowlf is hiding out... Either the Red Diner or the Overlook Hotel... but I was at the Diner earlier today so I doubt he's there... Let's head towards the Hotel... JUAN!... She looked over at the giant sharkman... If you come with us to help you can have all the baby otters I have in my purse... Come Juan follow the baby Otters... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:15 am

W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX

With nostrils flared and eyes locking on to Scia's own. When she took the dossier from his hands he was shocked to see the effect his hand had, memories came rushing back. He saw the effect his anger had on the world around him, that heat of rage. It was disgusting, but felt good. That feeling of anger. Of rage. It was so easy and so free.
Wei's eyes widened as she mentioned her understanding of his motivation. "You have--" He cut himself off for a moment to glance at her analyzing eyes.
"Your job wasn't to analyze me" He mumble under breath
The sharkman intrigued him for a moment. The sight of the behemoth was enough to take Wei's attention but his mannerism were not--and his suggested eating habits were another thing entirely, something he wouldn't need to understand--and would rather not to.

A small sneer was glanced at the twins, it was in the heat of the moment--his fledgling emotions now writhing about in his eyes for all to see. A gust of air shot out of his nostrils, it looked akin to steam billowing. The man turned his back and left,

-Exit-

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next