Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:51 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Juan11

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan nodded more when Kayden seemed to take his advice. And then explosion, which Juan didn't even seem to notice. When Kayden brought it up, Juan just blinked "WHAT...?" it didn't really bother him, it didn't even get into his head that the mansion just blew up. Then Kayden asked if they should check it out, to which Juan replied "CHECK...? ARE WE AT A RESTAURANT...? JUAN HUNGER..." he didn't seem very bothered that the mansion was up in flames, it wasn't made of bacon and baby otters.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:16 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian

Scia saw Juan come out and disregarded him looking back into her folder of mysterious information... by the time she heard any of the conversation Sophia was running away... Scia followed after Sophia for a moment until all of high end shook from what felt like substationed explosives... she looked up and saw the mansion on fire... Scia bolted to the scene then stopped outside the mansion... she scanned the building, then turned to Kayden and Juan catching some of their conversation... "The man really is obsessed with the damn things isn't he?... well they might useful at least." she thought to herself... then she yelled and beckoned them over... MASTER LEVARD! SIR JUAN! I AM IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE! She scanned the building again... the thing had 20minutes tops before the major structures collapsed... Where was everyone, what would stall them getting out, nothing so large should have collapsed at this point it block their way out... The Culprit must still be in there detaining them... MASTER LEVARD I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE BEST IF YOU MADE SURE MISS HARPER WAS SAFE!... SIR JUAN OUR COMRADES ARE STILL IN THERE PROBABLY BEING STOPPED BY THE ARSONIST RESPONSIBLE FOLLOW ME... She ran in hoping that the reports of Land-Shark Intelligence were as good as the Inquisitor's research file said... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:09 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 JaydenandKayden35_zpsf0d95d20

Kayden Levard
Mr. Nightshade
-------------------------------------
“Whaddya mean, I'm a 'madman'?! I'm not angry at all, guy! Ahahaha~!"

"...Huh?" Kayden looked over at where Scia had been, going over what she had said in his head. "...Aw, crap! Sophia might be there! I didn't even think about that!" Kayden ran off in the direction of the mansion, beckoning Juan to follow. "Hey, Juan! Ya can eat whoever blew up the mansion, okay? I'll even let ya have some baby otters on th' side! Come with me!"

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kayden's Theme – The Million Way of Drum
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:41 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Juan11

Juan
Jaws
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Juan blinked, staring away blankly as chaos ensued. Kayden and this small girl seemed to think it was a big deal so Juan just kept nodding to things, his first instinct was to bite the fire but they told him to instead go into the mansion. Juan listened, instead walking towards the mansion. Besides, he could eat someone! And baby otters! Juan would do much more for baby otters!

"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:02 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

Scarecrow and Jack were followed the foot prints to highend and lost track of them, they had begun a high ground search from the roof tops.. they ascended using Atlas' cybernetic grasp... they could see the huge plume of smoke rising from the Mansion the fire was very bright and visible... Scarecrow put his hand over his eyebrows like a visor and scanned from side to side... Well Jack Dear I don't know where o' where are arsonistic friend could be I think you should give up the search, heheheHAHAHA!!! He let out a deep throated and sick disturbing laugh... the sound was an audible symbol of his personality and every awful cruel thing he had in store for his prey... it echoed through the empty streets like the cry of a horrible hell-spawned monster hunting for its own pleasure... The kind of laugh he made when he was going to "Write One of his Great Tales"... The kind of tale that usually left several dead, or worse alive afterwards.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:04 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack and Scarecrow followed the footsteps from the black market to High End. Thanks to Atlas's cybernetics, they had been able to gain a higher vantage point. As she analyzed the buildings, Jack noted the class difference between this place and Carrion Land. The difference was apparent even in the bones of the architecture. The mansion was beautiful, or it would be if it wasn't on fire. Well, one thing was for sure now. This Holiday Killer wasn't just targeting vulture. All of the factions were in danger. The building wasn't going to last much  longer at this rate. She wondered if anyone was inside.
Jack turned to look at her companion. They couldn't realistically do very much to help the situation, but the arsonist who attacked Carrion Land could be behind this attack as well. So joining in could be productive. She nodded, reluctantly, still seething inwardly, My friend, That does seem to be the best option at the moment. It seems at this point, we should make a report to our boss in person. I do hope Nate isn't waiting for me back at Carrion Land.   Jack began chuckling as Scarecrow's laugh built. This was a perfect picture of the dying family wasn't it. Jack headed back the way they came and looked back at Scarecrow. He was her ride after all.
Well, shall we go or would you rather join the massacre?  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:43 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Tumblr_lu71a4yozs1qfxwtoo1_500
Scarecrow
The Madness
Scarecrow's Theme - Disciple of The Orochi

I say we run into the fray, I say we scout out the building then enter and take our target in for thorough questioning... I can hear gun fire within the mansion we should run in and grab him or just slit his throat... Scarecrow pulled out one of Atlas' long hunting knives... Come on Jack... Scarecrow picked up Jack by the hip with one hand then jumped off the side of the building with one foot and one hand touching the wall as he activated Atlas' cybernetics and slid at a moderate pace towards the front of the burning building (EXIT W/ JACK)

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:31 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Jack2_zpsd3a9cb8a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack listened to Scarecrow's proposal with a calm expression on her face. Inside she was still howling to massacre whoever had done this. Jack knew she needed to keep a hold of that though. The time in the Black Market talking rationally to someone had helped.  
Alright, Love. We'll go with your plan for now. But if things cock up, we need to have scouted out a clean escape route. Let's go.
She held onto Scarecrow when he gathered her up. She hoped Scarecrow didn't take much damage if there was a fight. Atlas would be the one who would have to deal with it. But she'd deal with that when it came up. That thought just reminded Jack how much she wanted this person to suffer. She smiled, reveling but still trying to keep some semblance of control. EXIT
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:45 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Paladi11

Charles Paladin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles walked out into the streets of Highend, a smile upon his face "Well that meeting went smoothly." Charles then placed his hand onto his ear, and began to listen in on how the Suicide Squad as doing "Poor performance as always... you fools better accomplish the objective or I'm going to be very, VERY crossed..." Charles spoke, to no one in particular. He hadn't had his communicator set to where the Squad could hear him, and he definitely didn't really care for talking to anyone inside Highend at the moment "How boring this all is... The Squad better be done soon... I've got other prerogatives to attend to..."

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."
Charles Theme- Nunquam Vincar

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:34 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 940515-1047266-Cel%20Book%20B%20Page%202%20A
Scia Scripture
The Red Librarian, of The Diamante Family
Scia's Theme - Tears of The Soul
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia darted after Charles, she knew his Lawyer would be right behind them so she needed to get this done fast... She didn't expect any of the Family to back her up, at first she thought she had been making friends amongst the other Family members however slowly she was coming to the realization that most of their friendship came out of pity for the innocent little blind girl rather than respect for who she was... She caught up to Charles and called him... Mr. Paladin, You seem to have forgotten about me again... I need to know who you meant had come into the prison... Please I need information on Mr. Omnison's presence or anyone who may wish him harm... She spoke in her usual tone but added an extra air of dignity and formality to her speech.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:00 am

_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

Wei had finally caught up with the two. His figure was hunched over Scia's the man looked at her face from behind her, the eyes of a child--taunting her with such inquisitive behavior. The man tired to place a single hand on he shoulder as he tried to restrain the movement of the girl so he could make sure that his master faced no....Difficulties than today's debacle.

Wei's singed jaw began to spread, those strange teeth he bore along with voice
"Do not try anything, I would this to be a....normal talk"
Wei spoke with flesh creaking and straining around the crooks of his visage . Such a voice seemed as if he was not human, as if alien like. What a freak show this man was with his charred face and hideous maw, but he much less disturbing than your average lawyer. Scia had an air of panic in her voice, Wei didn't have much say in the matter. If Charles gave him the order, to end this...Wei felt like he could do it. He felt like it. He was already a criminal, so this would just be notch on the crimes--or on his consciousness.

Wei didn't want to hurt Scia, but if duty called--he would. Freedom was costly  

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:04 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Masaru229_zpsfa3c42ee

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Seeing the other three up ahead, Masaru quickly ran to catch up, keeping his distance from the others, but coming close enough to talk with them at a normal volume.
"Mr. Paladin--" Masaru said quickly, immediately addressing Charles. "Please forgive her--she was acting on impulse. I can take responsibility for any insult you might have taken for her demanding information from you...just please let her go back to the mansion safely." He kept his voice even as he spoke--as nerve-wracking as the situation was, what with Wei practically right on top of Scia. "We apologize for our previous brashness...so...please, grant me this one request--allow Scia to return safely."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:33 am

Charles Paladin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Charles finally put his walking to an end, then slowly turned to Scia as he heard her voice "Ah... Ms. Scripture... I had forgotten about you... my apologies..." he bowed to her, smiling to the woman "Ah yes, I had meant to talk to you about that..." Charles looked over to Wei, motioning for him to relax his guard. And well, then Charles felt the immediate area start to get crowded by Hattori's entrance onto the scene "Ah... do not worry sir. Scripture has done nothing wrong..." Charles pulled out a dossier from his jacket, it was Gonzo's. Charles handed it to Scripture "I'm sure you recognize this man... not that he made any particularly interesting comments during our interview but I believe this dossier may help you. Anyways... he's in town now... and I'd prefer if he not cause even more ruckus in my city... Vulture Team and The Family are bad enough..." Charles gave Masaru the stink-eye for a moment when he said 'The Family' in that one line. Then he looked over to Wei "Actually... I believe this gentleman besides you could be spared to assist you... he's the best there is at what he does... I did promise I would follow my part of the bargain... and I expect you to follow yours by making sure nothing this man does gets out of hand...." Charles looked to Wei, grabbing him by the shoulder "Do you think you could handle this...? This will be your first real assignment for the Squad... it won't go down as peacefully the mansion... you WILL have to use that sword of yours... I want to be assured you know what's at stake here..."

"I am Charles Paladin, Founder and CEO of Paladin Industries, and I have big plans for the world..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:47 am

_________________________________"You're Gonna Feel a Burning Sensation"_________________________________
W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 7e3d717e-cbc8-46d6-854f-bffde55e9596_zpsad6a039f
_________________________________Theme-Receive and Slash You_________________________________

Wei gave Charles a reluctant look, but his heart told him otherwise. Scia felt good at heart, Wei didn't want to become the criminal--but the hate just felt so good. Wei released his guard and shuffled away from the girl. He stared at Masaru, his eyes looked into the young man's he gave a uninterested glance towards him, he didn't interest him in the meeting so far--but his courage to follow Charles would commend some admiration, be it only little. Wei looked toward his master nodded as he was given orders, he didn't favor the lease treatment.

"I'm not a animal.." Wei's voice seethed, his voice was quiet in that instant. The emotion he felt before retrained him from further speaking. Wei looked toward Scia and dusted off her shoulder. "Apologies..." He griped with a bit a sneer in his melted face. Wei listened in more as he heard this was his first mission

"If my goal and your reward is the same, we'll have no problems...Charles" He quickly shifted his back toward the man as if to await the orders of Scia. Maybe he was just an animal await commands, bred to fight and gnaw.

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:54 am

Scia Scripture
{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o} In War Knowledge is the Only Deciding Factor {o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}

Scia ignored Wei at first then Masaru came forward... She was legitimately surprised he had come at all let alone was willing to take responsibility for her actions even though she only done what Charles wanted essentially but that aside the gesture was... impressive... Uhh... Thank you for your concern Master Hatori but I believe that is unnecessary... She then turned to Charles as he handed her the Dossier when she saw the Name she nearly gasped... She looked up at Charles incredulously... Master Paladin... Out of all the people to let in... A Director let alone Gonzo the Great... If you were to ever choose execute over imprison he's a good one to start with... Ruckus? The man practically breathes gun powder... She looked up at Wei, scanned him again, then nodded... No apologizes needed, actually... She looked down at his sword then up at his size and bandages then gave a faint smirk... If this man is our target you're the perfect candidate... She turned to Charles with a glare that only showed in her eyes... I'm guessing you have no idea where Muugica Omnison would be?... Randomly going blind while going after a man who likes to blow himself up is not the most optimum condition... She didn't expect anything more out of Charles, he knew how to feign ignorance on almost anything, but Scia knew his game at this point.

{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}{o}
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:01 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru grimaced slightly at the response his arrival was given--he felt pretty out of the loop here--and he knew that he was. Still, he couldn't imagine Charles so easily making a deal for information with Scia...so he was suspicious. He moved a bit closer to Scia, leaning in to get a look at the document she was holding.
'Gonzo'...? Just who was that...? What was he missing out of the big picture here? All he knew was that Scia was definitely going to have to fill everyone in on at least a few things back at the mansion...
For now, he stayed quiet, remaining by Scia's side.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:24 am

Charles Paladin

Charles didn't seem very interesting in staying around, because almost immediately after Wei confirmed his approval on the mission "Very well then... I shall be off-" but then he heard Scia, this stopped Charles in his footsteps. He stayed quiet, still, just listening to her "Muugica...? I would suggest looking for arms dealers in the city... a little birdie may have dropped a hint about his whereabouts earlier..." he muttered to her in a quiet voice, before he started to walk "I do not do executions... I believe you inmates are sufficient enough at doing that job for me... I doubt you will show this man mercy. This is all I could ever ask for. I will be back, but I believe it would be better if we avoided talking about this in crowded areas... your poor compatriots seemed rather dumbfounded right now..." he spoke, particularly talking about Masaru. Then he began his slow walk away from them once again "Wei... do not disappoint me. Jobs like this will earn your freedom... true freedom."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:18 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Simon13_zps45295e6d

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon arrived a few moments later, approaching for the fight.
"Hattori-dono, allow me to assist you." he said, keeping his hand on his blade, ready at anytime to draw it. He was going to protect his boss, but also Scia as well. His gaze was sharp on Wei, glaring.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Simon30_zps92ddf226

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:39 pm

W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX

Wei with his guard relax let out a very very quiet audible sigh, his eyes seemed a bit more determined. Wei still had a grimace, albeit a small one--he seemed to prefer the route that was easiest for him, not that he was a lazy man, but he desired little trouble for his freedom.
His face was directed toward Scia as she denied his apology, he felt something--why did she not take it? Was it not good enough? Wei's grimace seemed to be more reflective of his inner doubt at that moment. Wei's maw tried to retort in someway, but as he realized a small smirk was directed towards him. At first he was flustered, yet as he began to let the smile over take him....he let out a few words

"I-It's not like it meant anything." Wei grumbled as he looked at Charles. The dossier needed to be read, Wei was growing more and more wary of this world around him. It seemed that humans were a rare kind of breed in No Man's Land. As he noticed the short boy reading the files his eyes became pinned. A surge of violation broke within him--With a quick draw hand Wei lifted the Dossier from the sight of Masaru. Like a sword technique Wei had plucked it from Scia's hand

"Gonzo The Great" Wei's eye mirrored his disgust at the man's looks, his overwhelming libido and ego, and most of all his crimes. Was being born in NML that bad? The worst of all crimes he was told, worse than the list of Rape, Murder, Terrorism, Mass Arson, and Mass Murder. Wei began slowly realize the heft of his crime in this world, but his inability to choose committing it. Wei gripped the dossier tightly. Wei read further, the ability he possessed was something to be fear....Not Wei. Wei held confidence in his ability, and his blade. Most of all, his determination, his desire to be free.

"Freedom..." He whispered as he looked at Gonzo's Dossier "My steps toward Freedom starts here..." A his maw made a demented, but somehow very human smile

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:50 am

Scia Scripture

Scia took in Wei's reactions and measured him up mentally... he would do very well, very serious, committed, had a goal... A lot like, well a lot like her... This would work well... Scia turned towards Wei and spoke in a very formal and understanding tone...Mr... Wei was it... Mr. Wei I am a very obvious person when it comes to certain things... You will never need to apologize to me for fulfilling a duty... Your job was to ensure Mr. Paladin's Safety and restricting me was a prudent measure... Everything I do and everything I expect from people includes fulfilling ones role wherever they set themselves or are forced to be set in in a formal and dignified manner... do that and I will never have any issue with anything you do... She looked over at Masaru's confusion and let Gonzo's dossier be taken from her by Wei... She already knew what she needed to know about.... That Man... She turned towards Masaru, Mariko and Simon... The man Gonzo The Great formerly William Arcos is one of the leaders of a Terrorist Cell known as "The Muppets" He's a professional arsonist and takes pleasure in inspiring terror in the masses... He's incredibly dangerous and difficult to injure however he has a vulnerability to bladed weapons and firearms... She looked over at Wei and watched his expression towards the dossier... She peaked at it noting the crimes list... She wondered if Gonzo had had a hand in filling out his dossier... knowing his narcissistic arrogance it wouldn't have surprised her... She turned back to the Leone Family... Mr. and Mrs. Hattori I do not wish to overstretch my authority but I formerly request the assistance of the Leone Family in handling Gonzo's presence... If you wouldn't mind.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:18 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru didn't react towards Charles' obvious verbal jab towards him--instead, he continued looking at the file--until it was suddenly pulled from his line of sight by Wei. He didn't do anything about--simply sighed, shaking his head slightly. As Simon arrived, Masaru turned to greet him,
"Ah--Simon. No need to worry--we avoided any...unnecessary conflict. This man," he motioned towards Wei, "is going to be assisting Scia in a problem of hers. Charles assigned him to do as such." Masaru still didn't trust Wei, of course--and he wanted to convey this fact to Simon, but what with such an extreme difference in his and Simon's heights, inconspicuous whispering couldn't really happen. So, instead, Masaru gave Simon a nod, trying to tell him that they'd talk about it further later, then turned to Scia, listening to the information she was providing.
"Scia..." he paused for a moment, then resumed speaking, "As much as Mariko and I would like to extend our help to you, I feel like it would be prudent to discuss this with Sophia, first. You are working under her, after all."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:04 pm

W E I
THE VERMILION PHOENIX

Wei looked at Scia with a bit of curiosity as she somehow forgave him for his actions. His questions were of human nature, something he lacked-or in better words, hasn't matured to realize and use. The thoughts began to rack his mind for a bit, only to subside to maintain his posture.
Wei had a restless ear pointed at Scia, he was ever more wary of the girl. Her forgiveness created a series of thoughts of social life, he became tense around her. Her knowledge on the subject of the man they were to...correct, concerned him with not the emotion he felt from Charles--but with suspicions. Why did she care? What was her agreement with Charles? Wei was more and more intrigued.

Wei turned to Masaru with a bit of annoyance, his grimace on display for all to see. Wei then directed his glare at Simon who also brandished a blade, Wei took a gander at the blade--a scoff was let out

Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:58 am

Scia Scripture

Scia measured Wei's reactions... he was interesting to say the least... his reactions were both experienced and inexperienced mixed in different levels... What was up with him and what was his connection to Charles, this didn't set right with her... She couldn't quite grasp it... She looked over to Masaru... SOPHIA! in all the excitement and confusion she had almost forgotten about the rest of the family let alone her boss... She inwardly almost felt foolish... Yes Mr. Hatori very true... this would be the most prudent course at the moment... Sophia was one of her only real friends here and she was one of the most capable people in the family, Sophia had been busy recently with her own business, Scia had almost forgoten her considering how independent they had worked recently... If this was going to work properly they would need some assistance... She lead the way back to the Mansion... Thank you Mr. Paladin... Everyone let's regroup with the rest of the family before setting out. EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:05 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru watched for a moment as Scia left, then he turned to look at Wei, seeing the man's grimace.
"...I can tell already what you think of me," he said to Wei in a flat, firm voice. "And I can assume that you already know what I think of you. I'm guessing that we'll never be able to trust each other...but I won't purposefully trouble you. And I expect you to have the courtesy to do the same." Masaru then turned, looking to Simon. "Let's head back." He began to walk away, making his way back towards the mansion, following Scia.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:35 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Simon13_zps45295e6d

Simon Blackquill
Distorted Samurai of the Leone Family
Hmph. Those who dare to stand in my way, soon find themselves cleaved in two by the Sword
Simon's Theme- The Law's Distortion

Simon waited for Masaru and Scia to leave. He glared at Wei for a moment, and then departed as well, Taka still resting on his shoulder. (exit)

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 3 Simon30_zps92ddf226
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next