Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:28 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Juan11

Juan
Jaws
______ ____________________________________________________________________________________

Juan continued to chew on the wonderfully sweet meat of baby otters for awhile, even as The Twins and Scia spoke. He didn't quite understand what was going on, but he was used to it, as long as he got food her was happy "JUAN MANY HUNGER. MUCH BABY OTTER NEEDED." he told the twins, staring at them blankly as he swallowed what was left of his meal. When Scia suggested to the twins that they find Paul, Juan decided to grasp at straws "JUAN AGREE. SPEAK TO PAUL- OH. WHO PAUL? PAUL TASTE GOOD...?" he asked, looking over to Wei. Everything about that man's appearance was puzzling to Juan. He seemed anxious, and something about his entire demeanor and aura alerted his animal instincts. Any worries he may have had vanished when Scia offered more food in return for following her. Juan immediately slammed both fists against the ground "FOOOOOOD!" and then he followed, he was surprisingly quick too. However, right before leaving, he turned to the twins, waving goodbye to them "BYE TINY THINGS. WE MEET AGAIN SOON." and then he walked off to follow Scia and Wei.
(EXIT)

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"BAH! JUAN HUNGER!"
Juan Theme - From the New World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Masaru229_zpsfa3c42ee

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
-------------------------------------
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru returned to Highend, Muugica and Alice in tow, just in time to see Juan leave--apparently after Scia, from what he could hazard from that flash of red hair receding away down the street.
"You've got to be kidding me--" he sighed in irritation, then looked to Muugica and Alice. He pointed down the street, in the direction of the mansion, then spoke to them, "Mr. Omnison, the mansion's down that way. Go there and tell them that you're there to talk to Scia. As for me...I need to go get Scia. I'll be back--for now, go to the mansion." He began to head off down the street, passing by the twins, hardly noticing them as he moved urgently down the street, knowing that getting Scia over to Muugica was important--and if she was heading off elsewhere, then he figured that it was his job to get her back to Highend to talk to the mustachio'd man.

*Exit*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Masaru’s Theme - Mystline
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:21 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 1186170868_yPictures3
Muugica Omnison
Mr. Fozzy
Muugica's Theme - Brick Ballades

Muugica looked over as Masaru ran after Scia and the Large Walking Shark?!... He had heard rumors that one of the Family had odd workers but this was... Unexpected... to say the least... He couldn't analyze them from here but... Why was Scia headed off, wasn't she waiting for him?... Oh well that wasn't important; his Goddaughter was Alive!... After all of the failures he'd made in the past it had actually seemed that fate was allowing him to repent for what he had done... Wait where was she running too?... She wasn't running after Gonzo was she?... Muugica wanted to run after her but right now they were detained by Masaru and he ordered they go to the Manison... Come Alice let's do as he says... He prayed silently for Scia's safety... He didn't know what he would do if he would lose her again... EXIT MUUGICA
Alice silently watched Masaru run after a red headed woman and ....what looked like a walking shark. Alice turned to Muugica to find he was just as confused by this as she was. She had heard about the families recent venture into the land shark business but it was still odd, to say the least. Alice nodded, Yes, lets go. The sooner we get to the mansion the better.
She smiled comfortingly at him as they headed in the direction of the manner. EXIT ALICE

Alice Liddel Hart
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Sheska_5282
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  LadyNightshade8703 Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:09 pm

Tallia and Amillia
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 BlacknWhiteTwins-1
The Sisters of Fate
≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫۞≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪
Tallia smiles and waves good bye to everyone "Thank you Lady and bye Sharky hope to see you soon" then she turns to her sister "Sister what shall we do now, Lady said The Family is just over there, shall we go check it out?" Amillia turns to her sister "It is a good place to start as any sister and at least this way we will have a place to stay and some new friends and people we can play with" "Oh goody people to finally play with" Tallia looks extremely happy and giggles with excitement. Amillia grabs her sisters hand and nods then they both make there way to the Mansion.
(EXITS) 

≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫≫۞≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪≪
LadyNightshade8703
LadyNightshade8703

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat May 31, 2014 10:38 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Mariko24_zpse09bb1e7

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko sighed softly as she walked along the narrower streets of Highend, her head tilted back as she stared up towards the sky. She didn't know what she was doing- she just... didn't feel like going home. This was the first time she'd gotten even annoyed with Masaru since they'd managed to get married- and she didn't like the feeling that came with it. The annoyance... She reached up to try and smooth down her hair as she looked back down towards her feet, pace slow and calm on the outside. She wanted to run, to shriek, to do something to express her frustration with her own, confusing emotions- but she didn't dare. She retained her appearance of serene, calm grace, instead sighing as she wandered the back alleys- as if she were patrolling or something. She was simply... trying to be alone, so she could think.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:00 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Masaru242_zps9527fc64

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus
"Hey! Don’t you dare underestimate me! I’ll prove to you that looks can be god damned deceiving!”

Masaru walked the streets of Highend, looking right and left with each alleyway he passed, glancing into every nook and cranny--and he was still having trouble finding Mariko.
"真理子...? どこにいますか...?" he called, hoping that she would hear him. At this point, he was genuinely worried...was she out somewhere in the city? He had full confidence in Mariko's abilities, of course, but still...as her husband, he couldn't help but worry...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
"I've trained my entire life to protect and serve my superiors... You'd better believe I'll keep them safe!"
-----

Mariko blinked softly in surprise as she heard the echo of a very familiar voice calling her name, her expression shifting into something less neutral and more soft, a tiny smile appearing on her lips. So he'd come to look for her, had he...? Humming a bit, she worked her way through the alleys and emerged, eventually, on the main street- and after a quick glance around, she realized she'd emerged a short ways behind Masaru. Still smiling softly, she padded after him, quickening her pace so she could catch up- and once she was close enough, she wrapped her arms around him from behind and leaned in enough to kiss his cheek, knowing she'd probably surprise him but knowing he'd likely recognize her before anything bad happened. "こんにちは、私の愛," she murmured into his ear, feeling somewhat clingy now that she'd found him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:29 am

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru jumped a little bit as arms were suddenly wrapped around his shoulders, however, the voice and kiss that were paired with them quickly revealed who it was, and he smiled, sighing in relief.
"You startled me..." he spoke to her quietly, lifting up a hand and letting it rest atop Mariko's hands. "Where have you been? I was worried..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:19 pm

Mariko Hattori
*Mrs. Lotus*
-----
-----

Mariko couldn't help but chuckle a little as Masaru jumped, smiling for his reaction to her somewhat sudden appearance before humming softly when he spoke. "I know- and I'm sorry... I've just been walking- I'd say patrolling but I don't much care for that... I was getting away for a bit," she explained, twisting her hand to hold his and then twirling in front of him, smiling softly as she kissed him for a moment. When she pulled away, she sighed, but slowly began to lead Masaru along, walking backwards herself so she could lead him along by the hand. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you..." she added, before she hummed and suddenly tugged him closer and hugged him, then turned so she was walking at his side. "... Should we head back...? I don't much want to, but..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Masaru Hattori
Mr. Lotus

Masaru smiled contentedly as he hugged Mariko, feeling far more at peace now. He was so relieved that nothing bad had happened...maybe today wouldn't be so bad after all.
"It's alright...don't worry about it. I was just being a worrywart," Masaru smiled at his wife, taking her hand in his as they walked back towards the mansion. "We probably should head back, though...especially since we still have that man from The Muppets detained there...we'll want to be around for any sudden updates." He leaned his head against her shoulder as they walked, while they slowly grew closer and closer to the Kingpin's Mansion. "真理子...おれはあなたを愛しています."

*Exit Masaru and Mariko*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:19 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 _afro_aroha_j_black_gloves_blonde_hair_facial_hair_gloves_goatee_jason_beck_male_parody_sideburns_solo_sparkle_style_parody_tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann_the_big_o__tZ2dlpObSX
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 GonzoleGreat
Director of Explosions
Gonzo's Theme - What You Feel

Gonzo and the others Drove up to the center of Highend Streets on the ELMO-torcycle, Gonzo riding it like a surf board... Footmen of the Family and common thugs alike speckled around the streets were slowly being overrun by zombies wielding creepy smiley faced stickers... Screams of well armed and men and women could be heard from place to place... There was gunfire and even the sound of a bat or club... Gonzo looked down at the missile controls it was almost fully stocked... He turned the Vehicle towards the bar and looked at the people inside with a smile then whispered to the Waldorf and Camilla... Watch this Guys... Hehehehe... Gonzo pressed one button, Then the seat of the sidecar lifted up and underneath was a rectangular slab of metal with 8 holes in it... He then turned the button left until a tiny screen dialed from 8 down to 1 then he pressed the button down hard and a single missile shot through the door into the barkeep as she came out to yell at them to leave... It flew through the barkeep and exploded in the back of the bar killing or mortally wounding nearly everyone inside... The Zombies swarmed into the shattered and nearly lifeless bar grabbing, sticking and zombifying any bodies, living or dead, and adding to their numbers...  He conserved the rest of the missiles for the Mansion... The Muppets wound their way around Highend Streets in a spiral taking making a zombie of every person they could, leaving nothing but empty streets behind them... The Mass of Zombies was getting to the point that they couldn't count them all at once, thousands of walking hungry corpses following the sound of a Gonzo's Sick Laughter and Singing...

HAHAHAHAHA!
God save our gracious Frog!
Long live our noble Frog!
God save The Frog!
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save The Frog!
O Lord our God arise,
Scatter his Haters,
And make them fall:
Confound their Bullshit,
Frustrate their Fucking tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix:
God save us all.
Thy choicest gifts in store,
On his be pleased to Murder;
Long may he Kill:
May he defend our Brothas,
And ever give us cause,
To sing with heart and voice,
GOD... SAVE... THE... FROOOOOOOOG!

EXIT MUPPETS
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Zombie_horde_by_vegasmike-d4vx7sp
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Zombie11

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan awkwardly walked into Highend, just kind of staring around at everything for awhile. Ironically enough, there weren't many guards out here. You'd figure The Family would do something about that considering recent events. Not that Zombie cared, because that meant he could be here without much of a problem. He was hoping to get flowers for this... but... the black market didn't really have flowers. They were selling organs! But he was pretty sure Chelsea didn't want a new kidney... so that sucked. He walked over to a cafe, a nice, classy, quiet cafe. No strippers, no crazy killer maniacs, just a nice place with coffee and pastries, she'd like this place right!? Hopefully- maybe- possibly. Nathan sat down at one of the tables outside, he figured she'd like it better outside.. though it was kind of cold. Nope, nope, this assassin stuck to his decisions. He sat down, trying his best to be calm, whistling and twiddling his thumbs as he waited for Chelsea to show up- if she was going to show up- maybe.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme - Metalingus
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:15 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 5 Chelsea34_zps2dca3976

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea couldn't help but be a bit nervous as she had traversed through the prison over to Highend--not only for the fact that she'd snuck out without telling anyone, but also because the prison was a pretty dangerous place. And...well...other reasons, too--this was a date, right--? It seemed like a date--so it was probably a date--she hadn't been on a date in a pretty long time--so she was really hoping that she wouldn't be super awkward or weird or anything...
As she walked into Highend, she glanced around a little bit, not seeing very many people around...the place looked a bit beat up...she had heard that this was supposed to be one of the more wealthy portions of the prison...it seemed that even the richer denizens were having trouble with the war...Still, she continued on her way down the streets, looking around to see if she could find Nathan. They hadn't really specified where in Highend they were going to meet, so finding him was the first step...and luckily, that didn't take very long, because soon enough, she spotted him sitting at a table outside a cafe. As soon as she saw him, she paused for a moment, turning to a nearby storefront window to fix her hair and clothes a little bit--and once she felt ready, she turned, taking in a deep breath, then walking over towards him, waving as she approached and calling to him,

"Hi, Nathan!"

Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan was just starting to believe that Chelsea wouldn't show until a familiar voice rang through his ears "...?" Nathan turned his head to see Chelsea, his jaw almost dropping for a moment before he regain his composure, straightening up his back and clearing his throat. He began to sweat, for a moment he freaked out "SDauidfnaskfnasdfa- Ahem..." Nathan crossed his arms and smiled to the girl "Chelsea! Its been awhile!" a few days maybe, he didn't know he lost track of time "You... you look beautiful!" he told her, nervously scratching the back of his neck "This is a really nice cafe... a lot of people don't know about it... but it has some really nice coffee and pastries... y-you like those right!?" he asked, her, leaning back on his chair "Did I mention you look beautiful-?"

"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:57 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was a bit concerned when Nathan seemed to freak out at first when she got closer--but, he seemed alright immediately after, and she came over to the table, standing by it and smiling at him.
"Yeah, it has been a while...!" And then he called her beautiful--which made her gasp quietly and blush, unable to help her smile turning into a full-fledged grin for a moment before she managed to subdue it a bit and replied shyly, "Y-You look really nice, too! That suit is very handsome..." Oh god was that a bit too much--well, she'd said it anyway--no taking it back now--she'd meant it, either way--At that point, she figured that it would probably be a good idea to sit down, so she took a seat in the other chair at the table, smoothing out her skirt a bit before smiling at Nathan again as he explained the cafe. "Actually, I've never been in this part of Highend before--so I'm pretty excited! I haven't actually had any kind of pastry in a long time now...and--yes, I think you did--" she giggled at his last question, already glad that they had been able to meet. She could practically forget about all of the trouble back at Carrion Land, when she was spending time relaxing with Nathan like this.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:17 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan couldn't exactly keep still in his seat, he kept readjusting himself in his seat nervously, a nervous smile upon his face. He just wasn't used to this "H-hey... well there's a first time for everything! I mean... I know this place because I spent a year or two as a footman for The Family here before I became a Ranked Assassin... so I kinda know all the places here kinda..." Nathan still kept his awkward nervous smile "S-so do you like coffee? I'm gonna order some- I'm pretty sure you likes pastries yeah...?" he asked her, looking over to a waiter to signal they were ready. Highend felt surprisingly like one of the most civilized places in the world for him, despite being in a super-prison. Truth me told, even though he was their enemy... he secretly wished The Family would win this one... he knew deep inside his heart that they were the only ones capable of putting this place back together. Yet, he was working for Charles, whom claimed to be what The Family was... but in the end Zombie knew what type of man he really was. Anyways- it wasn't the time to be thinking about work! He had to focus on the girl in front of him that he had fought day and night for at this point "So... we never really had that much time to talk... I know you like programming... what else are you into...?" he asked, because he was thoroughly interested in just what she liked doing. And because that seemed to be a nice way to start a normal conversation... yeah, that's how normal people spoke right?

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:53 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Oh--coffee sounds really nice, actually!" Chelsea smiled to Nathan and nodded, getting comfortable in her seat, trying not to slouch or anything--usually she didn't pay as much attention to her posture, but now she was feeling a little more conscious about it-- "And--I never knew that you used to be in The Family--you should show me around sometime!" She gave a quiet chuckle, folding her hands together and placing them onto the table. As he asked what else she liked to do, Chelsea thought for a moment, before replying, "Well, let's see...I like reading, and writing--I haven't actually written anything in a pretty long time, though. I used to play video games, too, but I haven't been able to since I left home...hm...oh! I really like animals. I actually was just given a pet, a little while ago--he's back in Carrion Land, and he's just the cutest little thing! How about you? What do you like to do?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Nathan Crockett

Nathan tried his best to keep his cool as Chelsea started talking about adorable things "..." he just kept smiling, trying so hard not to burst out about how adorable she was and lose his cool. When she was done, she then asked him what he was into. Nathan was really hoping she wouldn't ask this question "Well..." he smiled to her nervously "Er..." he really didn't have anything nice to say. Killing? Nope "Uh... drinking at... bars..." he muttered, lowering his head. Couldn't say strip clubs, don't say strip clubs Zombie. Nathan's expression suddenly grew more grim "Haha... uh... I like-" Nathan looked around nervously "Before... I kind of became an assassin I used to go out to the shooting range with my father... don't really do that much anymore... haha... I used to... go eat at restaurants a lot- I was kind of super into that for awhile-" that was really the best he could muster up as an answer. The waiter arrived and Nathan ordered a coffee "Just a coffee please- yeah-" he spoke, still somewhat nerve-wrecked. He looked over to Chelsea, smiling to her "You kind of have much better hobbies than me- you're so cute! How... how did you even end up in a place like this... you deserve so much better...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea was doing her best to pay attention to Nathan without seeming like she was staring or anything--she was having trouble picking where to place her eyes, since she didn't want him thinking that she was staring anywhere or being weird--
"Oh, you got to do your hobbies with your dad? That's so great! My dad was never very into computer stuff--I was really the only one in my family who was. And you're so lucky, with the restaurant thing--we only had one or two restaurants back in my hometown, so we never had much of a variety," Chelsea smiled and gave a little shrug, and as the waiter came, after Nathan ordered, she did as well. "One coffee with cream and sugar, please!" As Nathan complimented her again, she gave a soft giggle, a light pink tinge crossing over her cheeks. "Oh, I'm not that great...your hobbies sound fun, too! As for how I got in here--I guess that I just hung out with the wrong people...? Or maybe just got a bit unlucky. Either way, I don't really regret it. I've met a lot of wonderful people in here, funnily enough."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Nathan Crockett

Nathan calmed himself down, she didn't seem to... say anything bad about the whole drinking thing... well not like he said much anyways "Really...? I mean... you see so- innocent- for like- this world. I could only imagine you surrounded yourself with the most saintly of people- heck... in like- Paradise Bay... I didn't really have many friends. I was mostly with my family... and well-" Ashley and Killer Queen weren't really the epitome of good role models, plus Barbara was totes his younger sister "Killer Queen and Bloodshot are hardly people you'd consider when the word 'nice' comes up... though when I was younger there were a few adults I looked up to, I guess you could consider them my friends... yeah..." he told her with an awkward smile as his coffee finally arrived along with Chelsea's "Where are you from...? I'm getting a Northern US kinda feel from you-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:10 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea lifted a hand up to brush a bit of hair out of her face as she listened to Nathan, then gave him a sympathetic smile and replied,
"At least they were there for you, right? Family is always important. I don't know what I would do if Ryder wasn't around..." At that moment, the waiter came, and Chelsea smiled at them as she carefully took her cup of coffee. "Oh, thank you!" She began stirring in the cream and sugar, then heard Nathan's question, answering, "Yup, that's right! I'm from way up north--Maine. I'm from a little tiny town named Derry. Though...I'm not too sure if it's even there anymore."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:55 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan couldn't help but break into an amused smile when Chelsea said she was from Maine "Huh... all the way up there? And I'm from down south... wow... we come from pretty different places... yet somehow we ended up meeting. I'd like to think there's a reason for that..." he spoke to her in a soft voice, taking a sip of coffee. It occurred to him that there was so much more in Highend, maybe even stuff that Chelsea would like. Mario made sure there were a lot of nice little spots around the city for his daughter, which ironically enough made Highend seem so much more like civilization "I mean... after this... we could go to some more places... that I think you'd like-... maybe... yeah... I mean...?" Nathan let out a nervous laugh, scratching the back of his head as his cheeks turned red "Hey... so maybe... you could be my Valentine...?" he asked, looking her in the eyes.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:40 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea carefully picked up her cup of coffee after having mixed in the cream and sugar, taking a sip as Nathan remarked on how he'd like to think that there was a reason for them meeting. Chelsea placed the cup back down, smiling at him and nodding, her hair bouncing slightly along with her head's movements.
"I feel like people always meet for a reason. As harsh as the world might seem these days, it still has the habit of bringing just the right people together," she replied gently, having calmed down a bit now that Nathan had seemed to have calm slightly as well, feeling much less anxious about her appearance now. She was about to take another sip of her coffee, when Nathan asked his final question, and her lips stopped near to the cup's edge as she seemed a bit surprised--though as she placed the cup back down onto the table, her cheeks taking on a distinctly pink color and a smile quickly overtaking her features, she actually seemed quite happy. "...I would love to."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:47 pm

Nathan Crockett

Nathan's smile grew as Chelsea seemed to approve "yEAH- I mean, great! I-I'm so happy to hear that! I- I like- don't know what to say- haha-" Nathan took another sip of coffee to calm himself down "h-HEY SO- d-do you want to maybe go... to a flower shop... or maybe a candy shop? OR BOTH-!? Or...-" Nathan suddenly burst out in nervous laughter before regaining his composure "I- I'm sorry... it's just-... I'm used to being with the ladies just- its different...- and I-" Nathan let out aya sigh "Sorry again! Anyways!" Nathan took another sip of coffee "I'd like to take you to wherever you want!" he told her, giving her a big smile "I really want to spoil you silly...-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:39 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"I'm really happy, too! I'm not so good at this either, though--" Chelsea gave a tiny bashful giggle when Nathan laughed, her face positively glowing with vibrant color and life. This entire situation--it just felt so genuine. Her old relationship had been built mostly on her part upon the fact that she had appreciated that Boris had seen her as an adult--but this felt so different. There was definitely something very different here--something more genuine and pure.
"Oh my gosh--" she was unable to keep from giggling again as he said that he wanted to spoil her, bringing her hands up to her cheeks for a moment as a big smile spread across her face. This guy, though--he was so sweet! "Whichever places you think would be good--I'd be good with pretty much anything...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next