Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:21 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Sadleon4

Isaac listened to what Jack had to say as his face was emotionless. He agreed to lay down as he did as Jack continued to treat his wounds. The handkerchief that was given to him was kept in his hand as he started to speak up again. "I'm not sure...I would rather have him be alive still even if he was brainwashed. Atleast I knew that he would still be alive. The look that he gave me, those eyes of his as I killed him...I will never forget that...just how am I suppose to move on from what just happened!? I killed my dad and there's no turning back from that! I'm a horrible piece of shit..." Isaac stayed where he was as he clutched the handkerchief tighter as he closed his eyes. The memories of his moments with his father was coming back to him as a small smile formed on his face before it quickly turned to sadness as he started to bawl again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:23 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack continued working as Isaac finally laid down, now actually able to treat the rest of the boys wounds. As expected, the boy had chosen to wallow in his self loathing. Somehow she'd more or less expected this reaction out of him. At least she was finally able to go about completing her work.
She looked up for a moment, eyeing the handkerchief in Issacs hand. She was very fortunate she wasn't going to need that later, because as things stood Isaac was going to rip it in half before she could finish. She supposed she didn't mind as long as it helped. Jack didn't know how well she could tolerate being around the boy long term if he continued wallowing like this. She pat him on the shoulder as she turned her attention fully to her work.
Would that really be better though? Living as someones pet? Not even being able to live as a person truly? Isaac, I understand why you'd feel this way about yourself and preferring he'd lived. It's awful that you had to be the one to kill him, but the best way you can honor him now is to live on and better yourself so this can't happen again. With a good a man as I'm sure your father is, I don't think he'd want you to hate yourself and you still a reason to move forward, people to protect. Don't forget that. His death would be for nothing if you did.  
Jack moved to the lesser of Isaacs injuries, having treated and bandaged the most severe ones. As much as it would serve Vulture well to not have to worry about Isaac wallowing about his admittedly sufficient loss, Jack would like to move on to someone else relatively soon with the number of people still inured, but for now she could deal with this. At least so it didn't get too annoying.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:34 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
-------------------------------------
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

"Ah--sorry--" Orane said quickly as he saw Marko fall over, wishing that he hadn't stopped so near to the young man that he had startled him. As Marko stood up and introduced himself, Orane gave him a tired smile, replying, "I'm Orane. I'm...new." In both life and in employment, it seemed. "So...you're with Vulture Team, too...? I had no idea that Vulture had grown so big...there's so many people here, I can hardly believe that they're all from Vulture..." Vulture had never been this big before he had died, so it was definitely a new experience. "I guess that I'm in Vulture too, now, though, huh...? I guess I joined at a pretty weird time..." He looked around the area, at all of the dead and the injured, and couldn't help but frown, his brows furrowing. "...We're all lucky to have survived this...the destruction is unbelievable...I guess that it's got to mean something, though--us surviving, I mean. I suppose that none of us were meant to die yet...that's comforting, at least."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac winced a bit as the injuries on him were being tended to at the current moment. The burn marks that Lao gave him still hurt as he remembered the battle and how it went out. "Heh, even though I killed my father...I couldn't kill the man that did that to him. Lao was the one who was going to kill me." Isaac then brought his hands over to where his neck was as he grooved over the finger marks that were on there. "If it wasn't for his condition...I would have been choked to death." He then looked over at Jack and wondered if he could get up now. "Tell me this then, how can I protect people when I couldn't even finish the job and kill Lao? He died on his own way and he laughed at me. He laughed at me while he was dying...I'm just worthless..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:22 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
"I'm n-new too. I guess I'm n-n-not the n-newest one anymore," he laughed awkwardly. Something seemed a tad off about this guy. Couldn't quite tell what. Maybe it was just the hair? "It is a b-b-b-b-bit crowded group, isn't it? I have trouble k-keeping t-t-track myself." Then the mood sobered up in a hurry. Marko joined Orane in surveying the scene. Oh. There are some boobs over there. He quickly moved his gaze past them and focused instead on the carnage. Footmen and robots and clones littered the field of battle. He swallowed. This was truly a warzone. "Y-yeah. It's really a miracle we're st-st-still alive." He swallowed and looked up. "As for not being meant to..." he said, thinking back to Elise. He squeezed his eyes shut to halt the march of tears. "...I d-d-don't know. M-m-maybe we forge our own p-p-p-p-path." He opened his eyes and wiped his eyes. "Maybe this is meaningless except what we d-d-d-draw from it? No p-preset plan, just h-h-happenstance."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:47 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Bravery101_zpsbdeb0853

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

"What a heroic sacrifice--" Bravery commented, seeming impressed with the courage and determination of Rika's shirt, sacrificing itself for her--but right now, he was far more distracted by Jo doing superhero things, so the talk of robots didn't seem to quite reach him, and after Jo and Charles flew off again, Bravery immediately posed the question, "Do you think it'd still be okay to ask Jo to join my league of superheroes even after she blew up Canada? I mean--even super villains become heroes sometimes! Evil-to-good turn-arounds happen all the time! But, I don't want other superheroes drawing conclusions about my super league if Jo joins without telling everyone that she's a good guy again--she is gonna be a good guy again, right? Because having a superhero in my league of superheroes that actually has powers would be AWESOME!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Gunnar109_zps5232ee95

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Honestly, Gunnar was a bit surprised by Mocha's reply--where exactly would they have run away to when the entire city was collapsing around them? In fact, this area seemed like one of the very few safer areas at this very moment...
"She has a few older injuries from previous battles, but most of it is from today..." he replied to Mocha's questions, confused as to why she was asking him about this rather than just asking Willow, but...he figured that she probably could use the rest, anyway...still, he hoped that she didn't take it the wrong way... "I don't believe that she's allergic to any medicines...her body has a lot of...naturally built up defenses." Like with the cyanide in her blood thing. He figured that he wouldn't bring that up unless Mocha asked about the blue blood, honestly. "And...could you treat Taka before you treat me...?" He was still holding the injured hawk, who was very much missing a leg and looking quite upset about it. "I bandaged his leg up as best as I could...and I know that you're probably not a veterinarian...but I'd like to at least clean the wound and make sure that it won't get infected, and give him a cleaner bandage...after that, you can treat me. I'd rather get Willow and Taka looked at first, though."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled and started to laugh at the response that Bravery gave about her shirt, not only was that one of the funnier things she had heard all day but it came along with the fact he was just so very superhero-y, which was also quite funny but in a good way. After she stopped laughing she turned back to Bravery and smiled even wider until he started talking some nonsense about making the woman who had just blown up Canada and killed billions of people join a superhero league "you are kidding me, right Bravery she just killed billions of people,BILLIONS they were probably like this is gonna be a nice day then BOOM motherfucking orbital cannon"  

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:51 pm

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

"Hm..." Orane thought about what Marko had said, then smiled, replying, "Forging our own path...I like that. We--We decide where we're going." He took a deep breath, and although the cold air smelled of metallic blood and oil, it still managed to clear his head a bit. He was alive--Marko was alive--those of them that still breathed on this field of horror were still alive. And Orane finally felt like maybe he had been brought back for a reason. For the longest time, he wasn't sure if his revival had had any reason--he had felt very lost, seeing as how he'd been gone for so long--but the mere fact that he had survived this battle gave him new hope. "...A lot of people sacrificed themselves for me during this battle...I can't just let that slide. I'll have to keep working at getting stronger...I'll keep working and working until I'm powerful enough to protect everyone. Then...Then, nobody will need to sacrifice themselves for me anymore. That's...where I want my life to go." He paused for a moment, then looked to Marko with a small smile. "What about you...? Did you figure out what you wanna do with your life...?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:40 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack continued treating Isaacs burns, ignoring the boys winces. Thus far every other person she'd treated today had understood the concept of staying noticeably better than Isaac had thus far. She was almost done either way, but she did hope she wouldn't have to deal with this from anyone else.
Not killing someone isn't necessarily a sign of weakness. In some cases, you would be considered stronger for being able to leave a situation without killing someone. Either you were the one to kill hi or not, you're the one who survived. That is worthy of note.   
Jack contemplated moving his hands, but she'd already been able to treat the injuries in that area so it wasn't worth addressing at this point. As she treated his last wounds, Jack gave the boy one last look over. Putting a touch more force behind her tone as she spoke to Isaac. She didn't want to hear of him repeating this conversation with someone else.
 Isaac, I understand why you'd feel that way, but at this point the only thing you can do is to move forward. That's  how you repent for your fathers death, being a man worthy enough of being his son. Focus on becoming stronger, because, deary, whining about how worthless and weak you are only invites more people to laugh at you the way that man did in the future. You're still alive for a reason, whatever that reason may be make the most of it and become someone you'd actually like. I'm done treating your wounds. Do try not to strain yourself too much. If they do open, Rika has pain killers on hand and Mocha can tend to them.  
At this point, Jack walked away, looking around and seeing Mocha seemingly about to begin working on Gunner and his poison wielding friend. Well, so they were still here? That was interesting to see. She leaned against the rubble, now tending to some of her own still open injuries, analyzing the streets to assess who still needed treatment.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:13 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac listened to what Jack had to say as he was finished tended to. He was happy that he wouldn't have to wince anymore but he started to question himself. 'Was what Jack said true? Can I really become stronger?' He looked around and noticed that Orane was talking to someone else. He atleast wanted to hear what Orane had to say but he knew that he shouldn't get up at the current moment which got the blonde boy even more depressed. 'Once again I had to be saved by someone else...I can't even win on my own or do anything myself...Lao...just what the fuck man...' Isaac pinched his nose as he tried to calm himself down as more tears started to come out as he started to mumble to himself. "Father...what should I do..."
Isaac tried to think on what to do next as the pain came back. The pain was intense as the blonde held his fists together as he received all the pain that came to him. After enduring that, the blonde panted a bit before deciding that maybe some painkillers would help right now. The only question was who had it. He remembered that Jack told him that Rika had it as he looked over to see where she was. The only problem was that she didn't have a shirt on, which caused his face to go blank. Just what the hell? Isaac shook his head as he slowly got up. The pain that was still there caused him to yelp a bit in pain as he fully got up as he walked over to where Rika was. "Um Jack said you had some pain medicine, right?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Marko Cuthbert
Marko smiled back at Orane. His hair - his hair was the same color as the ribbon. Trying to avoid making a scene of himself, Marko looked down at the ground, pondering the question. He began to quietly sing.
"For all these complex years, I thought I was alone.
I didn't care to look around and make this world my own."
As he kicked at the dirt, his eyes began to glimmer. He raised his eyes to the pink-haired gentleman. "Y-yeah. I know what I want t-t-to do." With a slight smile, he concluded, "I want to live."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Mocha Deran

The Psychic Doctor

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 MochaDerenPic2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright then... So the blue blood is normal for her or is there something you'd like to tell me?" Mocha said as she took Willow's arm. "Just a pinch..." Mocha said as injected the pain medication with ease. Now she could get work. "Tell me when you start to feel numb." Mocha said as she waited, and looked over the wounds, taking out bandages, and some thread to sow some of the injuries up. "Taka? Who..." Mocha trailed off as she saw the bird. "Oh... Well... I can try. Though I'd rather do people first." Mocha said as she took the bird. "Huh... It's well behaved." she said and kept to herself that she never liked birds. She did her best to clean Taka up, to disinfect, and clean. "Looks like you need a new leg." she said as she looked to Willow. "Are you numb yet?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:03 am

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

Orane watched Marko with curiosity as he began singing, then listened to what he had to say. With a degree of surprise in his expression, he considered Marko's answer, and felt a great feeling churning deep inside him--one that was telling him that for sure, he was going to have a future. And he was going to make his sister proud.
"That's...as good a plan as any. Actually, no--it's a really good plan. Just living...I know that I might not look it, but I've gone through my share of dying, and I don't want to do it again," he said, looking up at the sky. "I can't help but think...this battlefield is probably one of the ugliest things I've ever seen...but the sky. The sky is beautiful..."

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:12 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery seemed pretty happy at first, but then as he heard Rika's second statement, he blushed in embarrassment and mumbled,
"I mean, she has superpowers now, though, right...? I'm sure that she'll bring them all back to life after she's done beating up evil robots. Heroes never leave the innocent dead, after all, it's against the hero code!" He seemed quite confident about this hero code thing. "Rika, do you have superpowers? I heard about a show once where an outfit sacrificed itself for the girl that was wearing it, after all! Are you like that girl in that show? Do you have clothing superpowers? Did your shirt talk?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:55 am

Marko Cuthbert
As Orane said he'd died before, Marko assumed it was a metaphor. But as he turned his eyes skyward, Marko joined him. "Y-yeah." He sighed. "If only she were here..." he said, closing his eyes and gently humming Beethoven. He cleared his throat and opened his eyes. "B-b-but I can't d-do anything about that," he said, resignation tainting his voice.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:13 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 568410dz
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA
 Nate watched the skies as there seemed to be more and more sounds of explosions. He hoped Jo was doing okay against that thing. For now, he was trying not to think about Jo blowing up Canada. Even if it hadn't been her intention, her fighting  that CP unit had prevented it from paying the members of Vulture much attention, which had very likely prevented a fight they wouldn't have been ready for.
He looked away after a moment, looking from Mocha and her patients to Chelsea. Nate eyed the girls laptop remembering how she'd hack Paladins systems earlier. Maybe she could do the same to the robot? He wasn't sure. Circumstances could have been different though.

It was really cool that you were able to hack Paladins satellites before. I meant to say that earlier.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:32 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika looked up as Issac came over and joined them sighing deeply "yup Bravery over there has the bottle" after that she looked up at the sky thinking of how to tell Bravery that inducting Jo into the superhero league was a bad idea right now, she turned back to Bravery when he mentioned bringing back the dead "NO, no more bringing back dead people thats a genuinely bad idea Bravery, I heard how badly some of those stories ended up we will not bring back the dead, Heroes also don't kill billions of innocent people which is what she just did." then whole next portion of the conversation caught her a bit off guard not only because she had absolutely no idea what he was talking about but because how happy he seemed with the whole idea of her having super powers. It took her a while to think but after giving it some thought she smiled "no my shirt can't talk, but I have needles in every pore in my skin like a pufferfish, hows that for superpower-y" she barely ever got to show of her needles but when she had the chance she was always elated. Then as she was reaching for her arm to pull out a needle her phone vibrated and her heart skipped a beat, this text meant Ashley was still alive and his mission was done and they could have their date, thinking about which made her blush. Quickly pulling out her phone she scanned over the text and smiled at her phone 
To: Ash
   Yea I did, blew him up and left a crater. Also I may or may not have blown up the sewer system below Highend. Im glad that you are ok with everything that happening too, like as in still alive which in my book is generally a good thing. And yes meeting up later sounds good. Just text me when you are done working and want to come play. ;D

She pocketed he phone and looked back up at Bravery, Gabriel and Issac, her face still slightly flushed "sorry about that it was important, where were we?"       

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:40 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac still had his blank face on after asking Rika if she had the medication. When she told him that Bravery had it, he was confused as to who she was talking about as he turned his head and noticed the blue hair guy. Oh yeah, him. He remembered the talk they had before when Isaac was drunk. Those were weird times as the blonde kinda felt embarrassed that he didn't notice that he and Gabriel were there as well. He heard part of what Bravery said as to someone becoming a superhero. But who was it that he was talking about? When he heard Rika said she and killed billions of people, Isaac's heart dropped as he realized who she was talking about.
Isaac turned his body to where Bravery was as he ignored the texting that Rika was doing as fear and dread seeped into his eyes again. "Bravery...I don't think that's a good idea. Nay...it's a horrible idea. I mean have you seen her! That is not the Jo that we know! I mean heck it looks like she could kill us all at any second! Even that death robot looked like he was struggling against her!" He grabbed his head as he started to ruffle it. "Argh! Maybe Lao was right! Maybe it doesn't matter who wins between them if it means we're all going to die! Bravery! If the time comes, don't think of her as an ally. We might have to fight Jo when the time comes..." Isaac winced as he remembered why he was there at the first place. "And um...is it alright if I can have some of that pain medication...please?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:26 pm

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery seemed to become a little crestfallen as Rika chided him about Jo, but as she then went on to talk about her superpowers, he managed to smile again.
"That's a pretty cool power...! I wish that I had superpowers..."
He then looked to Isaac, frowning at what the blonde said, but tossing the bottle of painkillers to him all the same. "She might look like she could kill us all at any second--but she won't. That's what sets heroes apart from villains." he mumbled, looking away from the others, down towards the ground. He knew that Jo had just destroyed Canada, and all of the people in it--but he didn't have it in him to call her a villain. After all, he had originally joined Vulture Team in the hopes that he'd be working with the good guys--and after having heard jabs against his world view from both Kraven and Charles in the past, it had even further shaken his faith in the fact that the world could be divided into a world of black and white morality--good guys were always good, and bad guys were always bad. There was no in between. That was the world that he had expected to find out here. And yet now, Jo had done horrible acts in the name of justice...the thought that that could be associated with every other hero in the world left a bad taste in Bravery's mouth, as much as he didn't want to admit it. He had always really been upset when heroes had turned into villains in his comics...he never thought that it would've gone that way in real life... "...She won't stay that way. There must be something wrong. Like mind control or amnesia or something. Jo wouldn't want to destroy Canada. Not on her own. She'll turn back around. She can't just...stay bad...and nobody is going to die, Isaac. Yeah, we're all beat up and stuff, but as long as we're all sitting here breathing, we're all alive. It's a hero's job to keep the good guys and innocents alive, and I'm not gonna be caught slacking. Even if anyone else gives up, I won't."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:54 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 23 Screenshot2014-07-15at73125PM_zpsad0b54a9

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan looked at the sky some more. Seeing the fight continue, that sinking feeling in his chest grew a little...or maybe it was his wounds, he didn't really know anymore. He looked at the others, seeing everyone talking or something...he felt like maybe he should go over and talk but...he didn't know anyone...and maybe they didn't want to speak to him.
"Hmmm..." Agan thought about maybe just leaving. He liked Vulture...they were good people...but he didn't belong with them. Maybe he just needed to grin and bare it. He was safe afterall. It was working out for him. He got up and went toward the others, kind of just watching them speak. Jack had patched him...but then what?

~______________________________________________~
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:38 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika looked at Issac as he made his points that in her opinion were well thought out and true until he got to the points about everyone dying and no one winning which quickly confused her "Um Issac, calm down one we rant dead and two I don't know about you but I don't plan on losing or dying so for now lets just all calm down and enjoy that fact, k" she watched as Issacs words made the bluenette sad " Bravery, Im sure something did happen to her but just be carful ok she could be drastically different now, doing something like that can change people you know" She smiled sympathetically hoping to make him feel a bit better " On a different note, dude you so totally have superpowers you just haven't found them yet" in the middle of her speech her phone vibrated again and she went again to a deep shade of red as she took out her phone and read the text.          

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:36 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Isaac caught the bottle that Bravery threw to him as he said a quick thanks before gulping down the pills that he needed. He placed the bottle into his coat in case other people needed the medication as well as he listened in to what Bravery had to say. He just could't believe what the guy was saying. "Bravery what the fuck are you talking about! People are going to die!! It's going to happen! I mean I know we don't want anymore deaths to happen but it will happen! We go against the 'bad guys' and the way to stop them if they don't give up is usually in death! People are going to die Bravery! I mean...I wish I people didn't have to die..." 'Like my father...' "But for fucks sakes man! If Jo tries to destroy other countries or kill even more people, then what!?"
Isaac's face was flustered after that yelling as he breathed in and out to calm himself down. His breathing was cut short as he listened to what Rika had to say as his face became depressed again. "I wish I could just accept the fact that we're alive...but what just happened...I'm not really happy to be alive at the moment..." He looked down at the ground as he took a quick jab at it. He kept punching the same spot over and over again. He didn't care that his hand was bleeding, Isaac was too full of emotions at the moment. All that was coming out of his mouth was 'goddammit' over and over again as tears were flowing out now. "Why...just why...WHY COULDN'T I SAVE YOU FATHER!!!" Isaac fell down to his knees and broke down fully as his shrieks started to come out in full volume.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 am

Bravery Valentine
Liberator

Bravery gave Rika a soft smile as she said that he had superpowers, he just hadn't found them yet. That felt good to hear--maybe there was some hope for him being a real superhero yet. He was about to reply to Rika--but then Isaac spoke, and by the time that the blonde's first sentence had finished, he was already taken aback, even if only by the blonde's language. His eyes widened, his mouth hanging open slightly as he listened, then watched Isaac begin beating the ground. However, after a moment of thinking--he suddenly scowled. He stood up, then, moving forward, and grabbing Isaac by the arm and pulling him up to his feet--before giving him an open-palmed slap across the face.
"You felt that, right?! You felt that?!" he demanded as he grabbed Isaac by the shirt-collar, keeping him standing. "You felt that. You're alive. Nobody ever stopped anyone by dying. Nobody. Yeah, I know that more people are going to die! I'm not stupid, okay?! I'm not stupid. I know that. But that doesn't mean that we can't try to save them, right...?! And if Jo tries to kill more people, then we stop her! If she doesn't, and we can make her change her mind, then that's great! I know that out of all of this, something's gotta give, but we can't just sit on our butts and wait for it to happen! We all just risked our lives in that battle, and you want to just give you? You can't feel happy that you're alive?! What, would you rather be dead?!" He paused for a moment, keeping his grip on Isaac's shirt collar--and his eyes began to fill with tears. "There are plenty of people who died here today who wanted to live! Uncle Atticus wanted to live, and he risked it all to let all of us live, too! You weren't even here with us, and now you'd rather be dead...?! Think about the people who didn't have a choice--! You aren't the only one who's lost something here! Think about that! I know that your dad is dead and you couldn't do anything to save him, but neither could anyone else here for their families! At...At least your dad cared enough to even--...!" Bravery suddenly cut himself off, then shoved Isaac away, walking away a few paces. "...Everyone dies, Isaac. My mom died when I was little, and my brother and uncle both died in this prison. I had to watch all of them. Death might leave us broken, but it doesn't make mistakes--anyone who's still alive has to fight against death with everything they have! I don't care what's happened--accepting or asking for death is the same as being dead already! H...Heroes don't have any reason to be near people like that...!" He turned abruptly, then, walking away from the group, head down. He walked away until he reached a pile of rubble, and climbed up on top of it, sitting down and putting his head into his hands, mumbling something to himself quietly.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:25 am

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

"Hm..." Orane fell silent as Marko spoke again--the 'she' that Marko mentioned reminded Orane of both Renate and that girl who had been a clone of Renate. Orane wondered if his sister was proud of him...he himself still felt like he had a long way to go before he was worthy of that. And as for the clone...at the very least, she was free now. He hated the fact that she had had to die...and that image of her exploding in front of him, he knew, would haunt him for quite some time...but at the very least, she had died free of Paladin's hold. It made him wonder...were the dead really better off dead...? And if so, then was his revival for the better or the worse...? He definitely knew he was going to give it all he got to make his revival be something positive. "I wonder what's going to happen now..."

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next