Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  scullpanda Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:36 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika watched her mouth agape as Issac kinda went a smidgen nuts what the actual fuck is happening right now then Bravery got up, bitch slapped him and gave him this huge ass speech which Rika just nodded along to "yea my parents are dead too, but you know what Im gonna change the topic now and if anyone brings so much as a peep of bad mojo up I'm going to shoot them in the foot got it, We are all alive and its generally a nice day out so lets move on to a better topic...which I'm going to say is going to be~~~ getting to know each other better" quite smug with herself with the change of topic Rika looked around smiling and got her gun ready to shoot someone in the foot if they so much as had a peep that was a downer.                

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:52 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Sadleon4

Isaac kept on shrieking until he felt himself being lifted up as Bravery slapped his face. He looked at the blue hair man as his tears started to stop as his eyes were in shock. When Bravery asked him if he wanted to be dead instead, Isaac looked away. He felt that he should be dead compared to his father. 'I wish I was...' He listened more to what Bravery had to say as the mention of family caught the blonde's attention as he turned to look at him. The tears that started to come out of Bravery's face caught Isaac's attention first as he listened more to what the blue hair man had to say. Everything was getting to Isaac as he felt himself tearing up again as he was let go. He watched as Bravery started to walk away. At first the blonde wanted to go over to where he was to help him out, but he knew better. He knew that it probably wasn't the best choice. Isaac stared down at the ground as he wiped away the building up tears. 'Just what the hell am I suppose to do...you were my last bit of hope father...I'm lost...'

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"O-Oh--thank you!" Chelsea replied to Nate, smiling at him. She felt pretty proud of herself, too--just trying to get in all on her own had been enough of a gamble as it was, and she had actually managed to breach their defenses all by herself--she hadn't needed any help this time. "H-Honestly, it was kind of scary while I was doing it...I'd never done it by myself before. I had help when I hacked into Paladin before...b-but, being able to do it without her help actually felt really nice! I was...well, worried that it wouldn't work, but it seems that everything went perfectly! N-Not to say that it made everything totally perfect or anything...b-but at the very least, I hope that it helped a little bit..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:26 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 568410dz
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA
 Nate smiled at Chlesea. He was glad she seemed proud of herself. She deserved too. It was pretty hard to miss how much time it had brought them. Even if the CP unit had gotten control of the system back, more deaths had been prevented by having their system hacked. Honestly he really appreciated that she understood technology well enough to be a hacker. Nate understood weapons pretty well. Honestly he probably understood them a lot better than someone his age should have, but both he and Elisa had figured out a while ago that technology probably wasn't their thing. Their mother had definitely been selective in what technology worked well for her and what didn't. Anything involving cooking typically didn't.

Your welcome! I can see how it would be scary honestly. I'm surprised you had to have help before though. Out of everyone I know, aside from maybe Ivy, you're the best with technology. What you did definitely helped! I know it prevented more people from dying, so that accounts for a lot.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:24 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
Marko cleared his throat again. He'd been doing this a lot, he nodded in agreement with himself. "I-I-I have no id-dea. Hopefully th-things get easier." He began to stretch his arms upwards, only to be reminded of his shoulder injury with a sharp pain shooting through his arm. He grunted, winced, and put his arms back down. "S-say, where m-m-might I find a medic?"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:46 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks Theme-Lilium

After Jack finished assessing her own injuries, she looked up, analyzing the streets once more. There were still several people in need of healing. Though several of these people were in conversations she'd rather not interrupt. Justus had been noticeably worried about Matthias, so she'd rather they be allowed to speak in peace. Similarly went for Gabriel and Bravery, though both Rika and Isaac had made their way over their by this point. Her eyes narrowed as Bravery openly slapped Isaac.
What had that cock up done now? She believed this was the first time she'd ever seen Bravery physically lash out at another member of Vulture, so what Isaac had said seem to have been considerably moronic.
She mentally noted the direction the superhero had gone as she noticed Marko, walking over to the boy. Judging from his request for a medic it didn't seem like she was interrupting anything of importance.
   Deary, it may serve you well to sit down, given the state of your shoulder and can you please refrain from moving unnecessarily?  
Jack pointed at the ground, as she analyzed his injuries more thoroughly. Her calm smile seeming to suggest it was better he listen to her. After Isaac, she wasn't in the mood to deal with patients being needlessly antsy. Jack didn't look upon her work being wasted kindly, not in the slightest.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Well, the last time I did it, I wasn't nearly as good at hacking yet, so I guess that I must've gotten a lot better since then..." Chelsea said with a bit of a bashful grin. It felt good to be able to help people--and as Nate explained that it had definitely saved lives, Chelsea couldn't help but feel a warm sense of being proud of herself flooding her up from the inside. She didn't let herself get caught up in the feeling, however--being braggy was never good, even if it was for saving a large portion of the human race by hacking government laser satellites. "I'm just glad that I could help even a little bit...that's always my worry whenever Vulture Team gets into these things...I always worry that I won't be able to help...this time around, though, it looks like I was able to do something!" At this point, as happy as she was with herself, she was also quite tired--all that running away from and fighting Rommels had really worn her out. She moved over to a nearby piece of rubble and sat down on it with a sigh, then gave Nate an apologetic smile. "I'm kind of hoping that all of this is over soon..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:44 pm

Marko Cuthbert
"Th-thank you!" He complied, but made sure to keep his thigh off the ground so as to not get the slash dirty. "I also have a wound on m-m-my leg, from those c-c-c-clones." He reached down to the piece of cloth he covered the injury with and pulled it off slowly, which luckily didn't make it bleed, as the scab was pretty thick. "A-aside from that I'm n-not too banged up," he said with relief, guilt, and embarrassment. I need to get my ass together... I can't be of much use if I don't do my job right.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 22, 2014 1:09 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 568410dz
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA
 Nate smiled at Chelsea. He found it a little hard to believe her when she said she hadn't been as good at hacking. Though she wasn't that much older than Nate, so he guessed it wasn't too hard to believe. Even if she'd needed help though, being able to hack Paladins system twice was still impressive to him.
The fact that you were able to do it, even with help, is still something. Though I can understand worrying that you aren't going to be able to help. I worry about that too. I think we did manage to do some good today. I know you did.
Nate gave Chelsea a sympathetic smiling.

I hope so too. It..would probably be good if you got your wounds treated soon.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jacks smile softened a touch at Markos immediate compliance. At the moment, it was quite refreshing to see some people had sense when it came to their own well being. She pulled out a bit of cloth and laid it in the ground where Markos thigh would have been.
   Don't worry, Deary. I noticed. My eyes don't miss details like that. They'd have been a poor investment if they did.
Jack set to work treating Markos wounds, a bit relieved to see someone not quite as banged up. She gave the boy a calm smile as he spoke before turning her attention back to the boys wounds. It was quite evident he felt discontent that he hadn't been as damaged as some of the other members of Vulture had been.  

Those clones were quite the piece of work. It's actually a bit of a relief to see not everyone was as banged up, particularly if we end up needing to leave this area soon.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:45 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Matthiascover_zps8bb22b2a

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias nodded slowly for Justus' words, not really looking up until the other trailed off- only to flinch upon seeing his hand, entirely cybernetic. He hadn't realized so much of him was cybernetic... His eyes focused on the other's hand mutely- before forcing his attention away as Justus started speaking again. His gaze remained down, a small frown on his face as Justus suggested Robin had been merely a phantom- fake. It did seem like a reliable guess- but he was still unsure. Though... he had claimed his name to be different... He mused over that quietly until Justus spoke yet more, but this time his words caused a frown. He hesitated, then sighed as he looked away, shaking his head a little. "... Except when the storm blocks out the light..." he muttered, not finding much positive about the situation at all.
Gabriel frowned at all that happened, remaining quiet and simply observing. He didn't know what to say to Bravery, or anyone really, though he did feel odd just standing there... As Bravery went off on Isaac, he just sort of stared, a fair deal shocked. Had Bravery really just...? He stood there mutely, in shock for a moment- but as he realized Bravery had wandered off on his own, he rushed to go over to him, frowning worriedly as he clambered up onto the rubble the other was on and sat down beside him. He didn't say a word- simply stood there, waiting to be acknowledged.
"The blue is normal...~ Cyanide is a wonderful chemical, isn't it... so pretty... Willow chuckled dryly, though hissing as she felt the sharp pain of a needle in her arm. She wasn't entirely sure how well that numbing agent would work- but she'd... remain hopeful. She watched mutely as Mocha treated the bird, humming a wavering, music box tune under her breath before breaking off as she was questioned. "Numb enough," she muttered, rolling her eyes. So many drugs and poisons and chemicals were near entirely ineffective on her... It was lucky she was fond of pain.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus seemed to falter a bit as he heard Matthias' response. Over the past few months, he had been doing his best to cheer Matthias up, but the silverette only seemed to get more and more sad. The knight struggled to think of something to say next, wondering what he could use here to make Matthias feel better--and came up empty at first. He fell silent for a moment, looking away, his eyebrows furrowing. His expression softened slightly after a moment, though, and he looked at Matthias again.
"Storms...do not last forever, however..." he said quietly, seeming to falter again slightly at the end. He had always been able to say something to help in the past--this failure to cheer Matthias up seemed to hit him pretty hard. "I-It's...It's alright, Matthias. It...It will be alright..." He was desperately trying to think of something he could say--but this entire day had been so shaking, he couldn't think of a thing. The entire time that he'd been worrying about Matthias, he'd been playing out scenarios in his head of what he would say to him--and yet now, he found his mind blank. And that fact was killing him. "It will get better, I swear. A-After all...all things change, right? Nothing stays the same...and time keeps...moving forward, yes? So...nothing can stay terrible forever..." He paused for a moment, then began moving to give Matthias a hug--but before he really got anywhere, he pulled back. Matthias just had to kill a copy of the man that Justus himself had killed but months ago--and Matthias was clearly shaken. That man was clearly someone important to him. Matthias probably didn't want to touch him right now, Justus assumed... "Sorry--...Is there anything I can do to help...?" His voice just barely snuck out of his throat now--not carrying with it the power and confidence that it usually did. He had been wavering this entire conversation--but he was sure that he'd feel better if he could just get Matthias into good spirits again...

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:14 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Bravery101_zpsbdeb0853

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery did hear somebody coming over up to the pile of rubble, and as he did so, he glanced over his shoulder slightly, seeing Gabriel approaching. He abruptly turned back around, using both of his wrists to wipe the tears from his eyes hurriedly, then stood up to meet Gabriel once he was standing atop the rubble.
"H-Hey there! Sorry about running off like that! I had--uh--important...hero-y things to do..." he trailed off, his voice faltering as he did so. He had reminded himself during that outburst of just how much he'd managed to lose--no matter how hard he worked to be a hero, he'd already lost most of what was most important to him...but there was still a bit left. He gave Gabriel an intensely determined look suddenly, pointing at his chest. "You're not allowed to die. Ever. Okay? If you do, I'm going to get really super upset, and I'll have to grow some superpower to bring people back from the dead and bring you back and stuff. And that'll be really tough, so just don't do the dying thing. Alright? You aren't allowed." He paused for a moment, then suddenly seemed a bit bashful and looked away slightly. "Y-Yeah. But--uh--l-like you told me, I'm still doing fine as a hero and whatnot, so if you ever get into trouble, I'll make sure to save you! And I'll depend on you, too, okay?"

Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika was just a bit disappointed that no one wanted to change the topic and Bravery and Gabriel had walked away they were still near enough to see but unless she really wanted to yell at them she wasn't going to get their attention. So she focused her attention on the blonde close to her "so mister Debby Downer, whats it going to be a new hole in your foot or a nice talk getting to know each other" at the end of her statement she smiled sweetly which honestly didn't go with the sentence that she had just said and created a slightly uncomfortable atmosphere.                   

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Screenshot2014-07-15at74050PM_zpsea531600

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

Agan looked down, taking steps back now. He looked at the others still recovering. He had to think about this in a more positive way. He was alive, the others were alive. He could make friends when times were less...stressful. Ye! Things could look up now. Maybe he could help them later on as a fighter. And a smuggler, he'd just have to talk to that Rika girl. The one with no shirt...someone should do something about that. He smiled and started to feel a little better.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:24 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Sadleon4

Isaac kept looking at the ground as he kept trying to think of answers in his head. He didn't even notice that Gabriel went over to where Bravery was. His thoughts were impeded however when Rika talked to him which caught his attention. He listened fully and tried to think of an answer. He wasn't sure if he wanted to talk about his life at the current moment but he did like his foot. Isaac ran a hand through his hair as he let out a small sigh. "Well alright then. I guess we can do that."
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:17 am

Mocha Deran

The Psychic Doctor

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 MochaDerenPic2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright then. Blue blood in normal... There is a joke in here somewhere..." Mocha mumbled to herself as she went to work on Taka. She knew the animal must be in pain and had to make sure that he was safely drugged so that he wouldn't attack her while trying to fix his injuries. Taka was nearly finished before Mocha had asked Willow if she was numb enough. "Good." Mocha said as she began working on Willow, taking a bullet out here and there, bandaging it up, sewing this up, and such. Mocha worked on Willow, being as precise as possible. When she was finished she looked up to Gunner. "Okay... Your bird friend is fine, along with... Willow right?" Mocha asked as she waited for Gunner to sit down. While she had a moment to look around she saw with glad eyes that everyone was taking care of themselves and that the robot seemed to have disappeared along with Jo. "What are you guys considering doing after this?" Mocha asked since she just wanted to start a conversation to lighten the mood.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:12 am

Marko Cuthbert
Marko sighed at the medic's words. Of course you saw that, why did I say anything? You know better than I do... he thought, but didn't vocalize. "A-also I think m-m-my shoulder might be broken... I sort of... went through a wall..." he said, his voice trailing off towards the end. He didn't want to say that he was the one who blew up the building, as he saw Scarecrow's injuries while the battle still raged.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:00 am

Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika smiled at his decision and put away her gun  "good choice..don't have any more bullets anyway... I don't think we were ever properly introduced I'm Rika Rose arms dealer, murderer and Vulture Team smuggler" she reached out her hand for a handshake.                     

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:56 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jacks  calm smile softened at Markos sigh. She hadn't interacted with the boy before now, but it was quite apparent how heavily he seemed to criticize himself. Hopefully this criticism wasn't warranted, but for the moment he didn't strike Jack as an immediate hindrance. She nodded at his words, her attention still fully on his wounds, already moving to his injured shoulder.
   It seems to be. Surprisingly the break isn't bad, considering how it happened.
Jack quietly eyed Marko as his voice trailed off, her calm smile still in place. Well, that was curious.

May I asked how you injured your solider? Aside from merely going through a wall.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:03 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

As Marko and Jack were talking, Orane was looking up at the sky, watching the occasional bright light streak past, and listening to the explosions echoing throughout the prison. He simply looked up and watched with a look of awe on his face--maybe it was because of the meds making him loopy, but he just couldn't look away. So these were the kinds of things they would need to face in the future...? He was going to need to get much stronger if he hoped to survive...and he would. Then and there, he promised himself--he would just keep getting stronger and stronger--the only way he could go was up. He wouldn't let himself falter--never again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:14 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"We definitely managed to do some good!" Chelsea smiled at Nate and nodded. "Even though I feel nervous and I feel like something bad might happen, I also feel really satisfied in a way...! I got to help out a whole lot today, even if it was scary--and I know that I tried my very best, and that's all that matters. All of us did our very best, and that's the most important thing." And that was truly what she believed--she felt like all of Vulture had done a very nice job today--and despite how fragile the current situation is, she felt like they could actually do something to save it.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

A familiar voice abruptly echoed through the brain of every single person in No Man`s Land- penetrating through their own train of thought. A psychic transmit had made it`s way into their heads, and not sparing a second it began to speak, urgency and solemnity under lacing it`s tone.
"Focus. Listen. Don`t question. We are not weapons. We are not soldiers. We are not 'another cog in a fucking machine'-- we are not convicts, nor assassins or machines or chess pieces, we aren`t worms or vultures-- right now, we`re all pathetic human beings, common goals or not-- and we`re going to act like it. Think about the things that make you human... what you`re fighting for, your bonds or whatever, your trials and tribulations... and raise your hand. Focus. Don`t question. Just do it."
Anyone who did, in fact, channel themselves upward and raise their hand-- would feel a sudden depletion of energy. Not enough to cause one to pass out-- it was almost like a weight being lifted off your shoulders, as if you were much lighter than you were before. Every bit and piece of energy contributed to the growing orb above, made from ribbons of energy all in different colors reflecting their original owner.      

______________________________________________________________________________________

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:37 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 Screenshot2014-07-15at74050PM_zpsea531600

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

Agan heard this voice, and sort of stopped. He looked up at the sky, wondering what the hell that was. It sounded...familiar somehow. Like from a dream. The message was...different. What made people humans? Well that was easy.
"Well for one...I can't stand dead bodies..." he thought, slowly lifting his hand. "We kind of...all humans fight to survive...we stand together because we want to live...to fufill our dreams and see the world...I mean, those are my new dreams." his hand fully extended, a ribbon of Green Energy flowed from him. He let out a staggering breath, but kept strong. "I want to improve ourselves as people, grow up, make friends, find love, have a family. I want the simple life, yah know?" following his example, the smugglers that were there did the same, and several greenish brownish colors flowed from their hands. Agan smiled. "Good luck...lady...person..." he said, and kept going.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:38 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 24 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

As Jo's voice echoed in Orane's mind, he paused for a moment, thinking about her words--and all of his experiences in No Man's Land flashed through his head in quick succession. And even so--this sensation wasn't sudden or jarring. It felt totally natural as Jo's voice echoed through his head. The old Inquisitor faction--his sister's death--the family-like atmosphere of the funeral they had held--training with Ivy and Pugsy--coming back to life--and now, he had a goal, too. He was going to become strong. He wasn't just some bit character that was going to die off early--he was going to go through with it.
"I'm...I'm going to be strong...! I'M GOING TO BE STRONG! BRING IT ON!" He shoved his hand up into the air, a bright pink energy dispersing from him as he smiled up into the sky, feeling his new purpose flowing through his veins like a great river. "I'm not done yet--none of us are done yet! I'm going to make you proud, Renate! Just you wait! And you, up there--GIVE 'EM HELL!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next