Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

+11
dbzhardcore
Emu Queen
LadyNightshade8703
RichNuttyTaste
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Skylark-13
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
The Hidden Spring
Amazing Pan-Sensei
15 posters

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:11 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Chelsea202_zpsbd7b174c

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

"M-My direction--?" Chelsea looked up at Nate in partial alarm. "I-I do know some first-aid, but I'm definitely not as skilled as either of them...e-either way, I'll give it a shot, I guess...!" At that moment, Charles suddenly blasted his way into the street, making Chelsea yelp in alarm--only to then see Jo begin fighting him. Jo was fighting him. How--?
Either way, as Chelsea watched, she knew--this most certainly wasn't the Jo they had known. Despite the fact that she was kind of flying around and headbutting a metal surface--she had an entirely different feeling about her. This...wasn't their Josephine Beaumont. It was some sort of monster that had inhabited her body, Chelsea was sure--terrifying flashes of memories of the psychically powered Inquisitor bashing through her bedroom wall back in Carrion Land passed through her mind, and she blinked a few times to rid herself of them, whispering,

"Holy moly..." She couldn't help but feel dread at this display--but then she realized that the other two were waiting for a reply from her. She replied to them then, without looking away from the fight between Jo and Charles, "R-Right...we need to help out anyone who's hurt..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Empty Re: Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant)

Post  Raven Todd Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack smiled at Orane comfortingly as she continued working.
I'm rooting for you, deary. Don't worry about that.
She moved to some of the deeper wounds, appreciating that she seemed to be already working towards both staying awake and laying still. It might working on him quite a bit easier. She chuckled at his words as she bandaged more of his wounds.
  I don't think any of have been through anything quite like that before. Or at least I'd hope so. This prison does have quite the history. That said, you did manage to hold your own quite impressively for this being your first time.
She looked up for a moment, quietly noting Jos rather noticeable arrival. Well, this had managed to become even more interesting. She turned back to her patient with a smile, continuing to tend to Oranes wounds.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:52 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Matthiascover_zps8bb22b2a

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias shook his head slowly as Justus said it was his job to defeat Sullenstein- he didn't feel as if it were the other's job alone to deal with the forces of evil, but he doubted he could convince Justus of that. "Y-you're not the only one who is responsible..." As Justus continued, however, he frowned- and upon hearing his last sentence, and realizing the implications behind it, his eyes widened. Was that what Justus thought he needed to do...? And what did he mean about being a robotic imitation...? He was Justus. Was this... his fault? Had he made it seem as if he didn't appreciate the other...? He opened his mouth as if to answer, and then closed it, trembling a little. "I... I d-don't u-understand... y-you are Justus... I... I d-don't know what I want r-right now... b-but I don't w-want you t-to leave--" As he heard Marko, he shrank back, looking down at his knees quietly. Someone else wanted to talk to Justus- and he bit his lip before looking away, trying not to butt in.
Gabriel smiled a little in relief as Bravery told him justice had won- but when the other's expression turned a little more depressed, he frowned- and as he spoke, that frown deepened. "Bravery, you're still a hero... you can't always save every bystander, but... as long as you tried..." Gabriel reached out to ruffle the other's hair- but before he could, he spotted Rika... and it took very little time to realize the woman was topless. He froze for a moment, staring at her a moment- before looking to Bravery to see his reaction. He wasn't exactly embarrassed- sure, his cheeks were a little pink... But Rika wasn't exactly the first girl he'd seen topless.
Willow sighed softly as Gunnar held her, resting her face against his chest quietly and listening as he spoke. She was hesitant- but she slowly nodded in response to his words. She still held onto him though- and when he pulled the hamsters our of her pouch, and put them in his scarf, she tried to draw up a smile. The action seemed forced, though- except when Gunnar held Nibbles out to her. She quietly reached out then, taking him from Gunnar's hand and kissing his little head, sighing a bit as she nuzzled against his soft fur. "I... y-yeah... a-alright..." she agreed after a moment, nodding hesitantly before slowly placing Nibbles in Gunnar's scarf. Then, she leaned up to kiss his cheek, sighing a little as she leaned against him tiredly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:02 pm

Mocha Deran

The Psychic Doctor

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 MochaDerenPic2

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"You as well-" Mocha just stood there, watching Jo fight the robot. "... WHAT AM I LOOKING AT!?" Mocha asked unable to comprehend the awesome fight in her presence. She looked back to Nate and Chelsea. "So... You two are fine? Nothing serious?" Mocha asked in a shaky tone. "I'm going to find Bravery then since a building almost collasped on him... Or Marko." Mocha said as she looked around for who could need her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:57 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-15at73125PM_zpsad0b54a9

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit
~______________________________________________~

"Uhhhhhhhhh..." Agan was now more confused. Who was this lady...and why? Why was she flying...? Why was she fighting the Terminator? "You know what? I must be dreaming. I can't be seeing this. This isn't real." he decided to deny everything and just watch, pretty sure that this was a dream, and he passed out sometime prior.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:05 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Bravery101_zpsbdeb0853

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

As Bravery got to work on sitting up, he smiled at Rika as she approached, giving her a little wave. Despite the fact that she was completely topless, Bravery just seemed more confused about it, rather than embarrassed or anything.
"Nope, haven't seen Ryder. And man, I never would've thought of the robot thing! There were so many of them, too...did they all really fit in The Walls...? That's crazy...and to think that we were just in there just a few months ago...by the way, how come you're not wearing a shirt--?" It was at that moment that CP-02 blasted into the streets, and although Bravery tried to get up almost immediately to go fight, the pain he was feeling kept him down for the most part. "M-Maybe...I should give some of those painkillers a shot...and yeah, I don't think that I can really take him on right now either...ugh...what I wouldn't give to be as indestructible as Superman..." He listened to Gabriel then, giving him a sad smile and replying, "I guess that you're right...I'll just have to train more until I can save everybody, then!" Then, suddenly, Jo was flying around and fighting Charlesbot. Bravery's eyes widened and seemed to sparkle a bit as he exclaimed, "Did Jo become a superhero, too?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - Declaration of War
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:16 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Justus45_zps3654c7ce

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

"Truthfully...? Then...I'm not a fake...?" Justus asked quietly, seeming to calm somewhat as he did so. After a moment, he let out a relieved sigh, and finally managed a meek smile. "Well, if it's coming from you, then it must be true...that terrible man I was fighting earlier planted some fairly terrifying ideas into my head, so I must say, I'm relieved to hear the truth from you...I suppose I'm just not accustomed to the...well..." he lifted up his hand that had been completely stripped of its fake skin, only having the cybernetic hand behind, "This...finding this was a bit jarring...however, I bleed like any other man at the legs...and I would assume the head...so...this perchance means that I was fitted with instruments such as the ones that the Crimson Huntress possesses...? That would certainly be preferable to the other option..." He took a moment to glance at Marko, hating to keep people waiting on him--but, it was clear that something was still wrong with Matthias. No doubt, it had to be due to him having to kill that raven-haired man. Justus...really didn't know what to say, but he tried, anyway. "Matthias...it seems that, for all of us, ghosts of our pasts were summoned to this place...however, I believe now that that was all it was...simply a phantom here to spite you. After all, I'm fairly certain that that man did not have psychic abilities the last we saw him, correct...? It was probably an illusion...used to unnerve you, as it did me..." 'Unnerve' was putting it lightly, Justus realized, seeing as how just a few minutes ago he'd been rolling around on the ground sobbing and ripping bits of his hair out. But, on the bright side, Matthias seemed to be in slightly better shape than he had been in. "I...I apologize...I have not the tact nor the way with words that my past lives probably had with yours...h-however, I will say that if you are in need of me, I am here for you. You need not fear the ghosts of your past when you have a bright future awaiting you. Remember what I said about the bright future coming that one morning...? I know that it seems a bit impossible right now, but the sun will rise again...I swear." He seemed alarmed when Charles landed on the streets, but he and Matthias were in an alleyway--away from danger. And as much as Justus wanted to go take that robot down, Jo suddenly flew in and started fighting it--and Justus knew that he did not nearly have the power needed to partake in this fight, so he stayed where he was.

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:23 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Gunnar109_zps5232ee95

Gunnar Maverick
Righteous Seeker
"I do not deny my past mistakes--they are a part of who I am. I simply...seek to atone for them."

Gunnar gave Willow a soft, tired smile, then returned her kiss, placing one on her forehead, then stroking her hair with his free hand, pausing for a moment just to spend a moment with her--but they were both injured, he knew, and needed treatment. He put his free arm around Willow's shoulder, using his other arm to hold the injured Taka, and slowly began walking out of the alleyway. Eventually, he saw Mocha, and saw her medical bags--perhaps she could help them.
"Excuse me..." he said quietly as he reached Mocha, Nate, and Chelsea, then jumped slightly as Charles suddenly rocketed down into the street. That...was not a thing he was going to fight. He downright refused. He wasn't going to die today, and neither was Willow. He held his girlfriend a little bit tighter as he glared at Charles, only to see Jo suddenly begin fighting him--that was a bit convenient. So, Gunnar turned back to Mocha, speaking to her, "I-I'm sorry, but...we've been fairly injured in battle...would you mind treating us...? I know that we are not officially in your faction, but..."

Gunnar's Theme - Destroy Everything You Touch
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:02 pm

Mocha Deran

The Psychic Doctor

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 MochaDerenPic2

Mocha turned her head when she heard someone say 'excuse me'. She recognize them right away, and looked at their condition with a quick gaze. She was surprised though that these mercenaries stayed for this long. She thought that they would have left once those beast things came out. "Oh your still here?" Mocha asked as she crouched down to get her bag open. Now it was time to get into business. "No apologizing. People get hurt, and keeps me useful. Besides... Faction or not I'm glad that you stayed to fight when you... Could have easily run away. That makes you important in my book." Mocha said, "Set her down. And then I am looking over you next." she said as she laid out a towel for Willow to lay on. "Are there any other injuries on her? There's only so much I can observe, so tell me what happened... Also she is allergic to any medicine?" Mocha said as she got her tools and began filling up a needle with pain reliever.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika at this point was quite content with ignoring what was going down behind her and was far more interested in  talking with Bravery and Gabriel. She tossed Bravery the pain meds " I think my shirt sacrificed itself for the wounds on my body, like to stop the bleeding, its that or it died when I was fighting the Charles bot. I'm actually not sure at this point" briefly when superhero Jo was mentioned she looked back to see what was going on actually a little surprised by what was sprawled out before her "well then.... people are just going red?... is that a thing people going red? does that even count as going superhero" that entire train of thought was more of internal monologue then anything else but for some reason it just ended up being said out loud, ignoring that fact she turned back to the boys and continued her conversation. "So yea robots who knew right and apparently there seems to be a shit ton of them, each uglier then the last"    

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Tumblr_n1h1b3Zsyg1snjjqio1_500

Isaac handed Jack the tools that she needed as he kept staring at CP-02. There was no way that he would win in a fight against that thing! The words that were coming out of Jack's and Orane's mouths sounded like mumbles to him when Jo showed up. His eyes went bigger as he couldn't believe what was happening. He then remembered that Lao told him that it meant the end of the world as we know it. But is that true? Does it matter who wins? Isaac shook his head to a no as he started to shake.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Jo24_zpsec4a5a8a

Endless Dawn
QUEEN CALAMITY  

i finally found what i was looking for
a place where i can be without remorse
because i am a stranger who has found an even stranger war

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo didn`t seem to get that her throat was being grabbed, still highly insistent on bashing her skull against Charles` some more-- but then he was using the hand on her throat to fling her away. She flew back into another building- which on impact, toppled from the bottom up into a pile of billowing smoke and rubble. Her psychic aura was still very much visible through said smoke as she rose up onto her feet, only for orbital canon after orbital canon to strike the ground she was standing yet again-- each canon fire made the entire planet shake to it`s core, rumbling resounding throughout the entire city and surrounding desert.
Despite that- from the gigantic crater that had formed where the canons had stricken, another flare of red psychic aura bursted upward- and with it, came Jo, whom landed in a stumble on two feet. She wobbled some, audibly growling-- before flat out launching herself across Highend in a flash. She stopped in front of Charles abruptly, the speed at which she had been traveling causing her hair to fly forward in front of her face and smoke and dust to tumble forward. Without a word, she grabbed either side of his head again, and full out bounded upward-- the strength behind her leap sent them both soaring up above every building in Highend, up into the crisp night air. Except, this time- she wasn`t flying. She awaited for gravity to take effect on them, which it inevitably did-- and took a sort of open-legged seating position mid-air as they both came crashing down into the Streets of Highend, her grasp just as firm on Charles` head as prior as she bashed it against the ground where they landed.
The combined weight and strength of them both formed another gigantic crater, thankfully far away enough from the officers of Vulture to spare them being caught up within it. Some more smoke flew upward in a spiral- and for a bit, there was no sign of neither Jo nor Charles.    

______________________________________________________________________________________

Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:58 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 568410dz
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I have people I care about and I am going to protect them.
Nates Theme-DOA
 Nate smiled apologetically at Chelsea. He hadn't meant to make her panic. He knew Jack and Mocha had a lot more experience when it came to treating people, but he thought she could do it. From what he'd seen, Chelsea tended to pick things up quickly. He turned back to Mocha as he noticed the womans tone. He tried to speak as confidently as possible, though despite choosing to trust Jo to be able to take care of herself, he wasn't all that comfortable with the fight going on so close to them.
I'm fine. Nothing too serious. I think Jack already treated Bravery, but Marko probably still needs treatment.
Then Gunnar walked over. Nate looked at the mercenary, a bit surprised they were still here. Though considering they'd helped them, he was glad they were alright.
As Mocha started preparing to treat the two, he looked around, trying to ignore the smoke coming from the crater where Jo and the Charles bot had been. It looked aside from a few people most of them were still standing. That was good. With the new fight that had arrived, it seemed more and more likely they would have to leave soon, for one reason or another.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:20 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Headle10
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Charle11
Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

Charles let out a snarl as Jo grabbed him "YOU DARE!? DON'T YOU LAY A HAND ON ME YOU FAT NASTY TRAAAAASH!!" CP-02 burst out yelling to the bluenette as they suddenly flew up into the sky. The machine tried to smash his fists into the back of Jo's head repeatedly as they move further and further up into the air "YOU'RE DESTROYING THE WORLD WITH EVERY ATTACK YOU THROW AT ME JO! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING! DO YOU REALLY WANT HUMANITY TO FURTHER DESCEND INTO CHAOS!? THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING NOW! YOU'VE BECOME A MONSTER, CHAOS INCARNATE!" he yelled to the woman before the both of them began to plummet down into the ground. Charles' impacted against the streets of Highend head first, his cranium smashing against the concrete before his body crashed through it and the sewers until the two of them had created a massive crater in Highend. Headless, the machine seemed limp in the crater with Jo triumphant. Charles seemed to have finally been vanquished, that was, until his hand began to twitch. CP-02's arm suddenly rose up and once again grabbed Jo by her throat. The machine then stood up, lifting her up into the air "..." he didn't seem to speak, without a head, it seemed the machine couldn't even speak anymore. Not like it made a difference, the machine was trying to kill Jo all the same. Charles activated his rocket boots and began to flying through several buildings in Highend, smashing Jo against every single one of them as they flew out from the area.

(EXIT CHARLES AND JO)

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles vs Jo Theme - Under Heaven Destruction

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:47 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack  continued tending to Oranes wounds, noticing Isaacs shaking out of the corner of her eye. Without taking her eyes off of Orane, she addressed the blonde.
What is it, Deary?
While she was working Jack had still been paying attention to the robot and Jos quarrel. Honestly with the level of power both were displaying, it was best not to make assumptions on what their sudden silence truly meant. She was quite grateful their fight wasn't interfering with her work. Given the size of the crater where they both were located, that would have been rather unfortunate. Though the machines words did strike Jack as interesting. Destroying the world with every attack she threw at him? Humanity descending further into to chaos. Now why would he say that? The two were gone before much more could be said, but Jacks curiosity was more than peeked at this point. She continued to focus on Oranes injuries, now nearly done.
 After I'm through with him, you may need treatment yourself. You look as if you've been fighting as well.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Screenshot2014-07-15at73125PM_zpsad0b54a9

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Smuggler's Grit

"HEADLESS!? What the hell?!" he wasn't too sure what the hell went on, but it looked like Terminator and Crazy Flying Lady were gone now. He sighed, and shook his head. "That wasn't a dream...was it? Oh my god, I am way out of my league here..." he knew he wasn't big shit...but still, he had limits on what big shit meant. He got up. Maybe he should talk to someone? He didn't know who though. He knew who NOT to talk to, which was Big Breasted topless woman, since he knew she didn't like him...at all. Plus he didn't exactly get along with the couple Gunnar and Willow either...somehow. He didn't understand that still but whatever. So he kind of awkwardly stood there and...just started to contemplate...his next move, what was going to happen to him...this place...etc.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:47 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Tumblr_n1h1b3Zsyg1snjjqio1_500

Isaac was focused onto what was going on with the match that when CP-02 and Jo were gone, it took him a bit to realize that Jack was asking him what was going on. "O-Oh ummm it's nothing...hehe..." Isaac tried to stay calm as his head was racing with questions. 'Oh crap! Oh crap! What do we do? Can we even fight whoever wins? No! No! No! There is no way Jo would cause the end of the world! What Lao said was a lie...I hope it is...' Isaac began to doubt himself though. He hasn't seen how Jo fights but he was pretty sure that how she's fighting at the current moment was not how she usually fights. He could feel himself shake again as he looked over at Orane. It looked to him that the pink hair guy was being treated fine as he sighed a breath of relief. He nodded to what Jack said. "T-That would be nice. Thank you...I've been through so much these last few hours as well...I'm glad the poison is now gone from my body..." Isaac touched his chest to make sure that everything was alright. He wanted to make sure to himself that the poison was definitely gone.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:09 am

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack turned from Orane to Isaac, giving him a dry smile. It was amusing how pitiful of a liar Isaac was. He was very clearly upset by something. His continued shaking was proof enough of that. With all that had happened, she supposed there was enough to ponder to worry the boy. She knew she was decidedly curious herself.
Jack hid a chuckle at Isaacs apparent concern over Oranes treatment as she worked.He was still bound that tightly after their little incident in the infirmary. That amused her far more than the boy could ever know. Far more than than it is was in his best interest to know, lest he actually wanted to have matters in mind bother him to this point. She gave Isaac a calm smile, none of these thoughts apparent at first glance, before turning back to Orane, bandaging more of his wounds.
Your welcome, Deary. You do seem to have been through quite a bit. Your opponent used poison? Not too many people use poison as a weapon these days. Just who were you fighting?
Jack was now almost entirely done treating Orane aside from his more minor injuries. At this point, the boys condition should be stable.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:47 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Grab23560
Atlas Omnison & Scarecrow
The Loneless Wanderer & The Ebony Wanderer

Atlas crawled slowly over to a pile of bricks sat himself up against them, close to unconsciousness too he hoped Scarecrow hadn't gone through too much for him for... Wait... He said to himself... He looked down at his injuries and thought back to how long it had been since that thought would have been inconceivable... 'Scarecrow had helped him'... Sure Scarecrow had decided to come out and fight before, but that was merely because of his own desires. This time... this time felt different... through their bond in his mind, the wall between their persona's, Atlas felt sympathy come from the man who was the sum of all of the things wrong with his own mind... Atlas reached into his mind feeling the unconscious presence of the other him. Six months ago if Atlas asked Scarecrow to watch out while he slept at night, the masked man was likely to use the time to go stalk some unsuspecting people on the streets. Now... Atlas felt they had changed somehow... their time in the prison had actually made them grow closer together... or... did he just learn to accept himself for who he was??... thinking about He and Scarecrow as the same mind made more and less sense than ever... God now he had a headache just thinking about it.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:38 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Sadleon4

Isaac watched as Jack continued to treat Orane as it looked like the pink hair boy would be in a fine condition now which got him to smile. He was happy that he wasn't too late this time to help Orane out. The smile he saw that Jack gave him freaked him out a bit as he remembered what she said back at the infirmary. He didn't want to get killed by her right now so it was probably for the best that she answered her question. "Well his name was Lao from the Black Dragon. He used cards like I did and he taught my dad the arts of them. He was really old but he was an ass too, almost killing Buddi and me before he placed poison inside of me. He told me that I only had a month to live unless I killed him and take the antidote from him. Well I encountered him more times throughout with him kicking my ass until today. He brought a bear with him to fight. It wasn't any ordinary bear though, it was a guy in a metallic suit that tried to kill me so I fought back..." Isaac turned his head and looked away as tears were starting to come out. Isaac's voice became hard to understand with the sobbing as he muttered the next few lines. "The bear....w-was....my f-f-father..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack finished treating Oranes wounds as Isaac began describing what had happened to him. Her hair concealing her  odd smile at both his concern for Oranes well being and the uneasiness being around her seemed to cause the boy. She gave Orane one last thorough look, using her cybernetic to be sure, outside of his wounds reopening, he wasn't in danger of dying or his condition suddenly worsening. She smiled at Orane, calmly this time, handing him several pain killers.
You're done, deary. Your wounds shouldn't cause you much discomfort, but if it does take these. If you need more, the topless woman over there has some.
Jack pointed in Rikas direction as she said this last part, before turning back to Isaac, signalling that the blond should lay down before she began treating his wounds. She was disappointed to hear that it seemed Mr. Lao was dead. She had been hoping for a continuation of their fight. It seemed like that wouldn't happen now. Though it was interesting he had chosen to lay this much focus on Isaac of all people. That started to make more sense as the boy revealed who had actually been inside the bear suit.
She actually did feel something of sympathy for Isaac at that moment. Her feelings for her own father were far more complex, but it was unfortunate when someone who had less complex feelings lost a parent. She pat the boy on the shoulder, before going back to treating his wounds.
 I'm sorry to hear that, love. I truly am. Losing a parent is always unfortunate.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:55 pm

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 OraneM16_zps160bf1a2

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

"Whoa, whoa, wait--slow down--..." Orane mumbled as Isaac and Jack continued to talk, really unable to follow the conversation with how fast it went combined with how light-headed he felt. He caught words like father and bear and poison--but wasn't really sure what was going on with all those words. What did catch his attention though was Jack telling him that he was done and something about painkillers and--a topless woman--? No, he figured, he must be delirious. Why would there be a topless woman here...? Either way, he took the painkillers, swallowing two of the pills in hopes that they would do him some good. After having sat up to do just that, he looked back and forth at Isaac and Jack's expressions--they were suddenly very serious. Had he missed something--? He couldn't help but feel awkward and a bit embarrassed at that--and he quickly stumbled up to his feet. "Th-Thank you for your help, Miss Doctor. I'll...just leave you two alone now...sorry--" And with that, he scuttled away, hoping that this was for the best. He'd felt quite awkward with them carrying on with their conversation while he was only half cognizant of it, anyway. He knew he would have put in a word or two had he the chance...
Lost in his own thoughts, he continued walking around, doing his best to keep his movements gentle in order to keep from aggravating his injuries--but he was so distracted that he nearly bumped right into Marko, stopping just short of him.
"O-Oh--I'm sorry--I didn't bump any of your injuries, did I? I know that we're all pretty banged up right now, after all..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:38 am

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
The Kindest Clueless Klepto
"We're friends... right?"
There was a robot flying through the sky, fighting with a woman. Marko wasn't too encaptured. His shoulder hurt, his leg hurt, and he was mentally elsewhere. In fact, he shrugged it off as typical No Man's Land antics. It wasn't affecting him directly, so he wasn't broken from this mind-wandering-induced trance.
Until, of course, he spotted a leg about to hit his hurt shoulder. He flinched back and in doing so fell backwards, hitting his cut thigh against the ground. He let out a yelp of pain, stifling it so as to not make this pink-haired individual feel guilty. He then saw Orane's grievous wounds and shuddered, clenched his teeth at the fact that his own pain was nothing in comparison, and collected himself. "N-no, you're f-f-fine..." he choked out, "...it was a n-n-nasty fight, yeah." He clambered to his feet, using his right shoulder as little as possible. "I'm M-m-marko, by the way."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondey

Highend // Highend Streets (Vacant) - Page 22 Sadleon4

Isaac kept on crying as he didn't notice that Orane left the two alone as he sat down. He brought his knees close to himself as he started to rock back and forth. "My father was everything to me. He was the one who taught me cards and he was the one that always made me happy when my mother was around...these hands..." Isaac looked at his hands. "These very hands killed him..." He kept staring at his hands as his face turned into fear before placing his hands into his pockets, not wanting to look at them. "My father...was brainwashed by Lao. That bastard did that to my father and yet...it was me who killed him...I can never forgive myself."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:00 pm

Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jacks Theme-Lilium

Jack continued working as best she could with Isaacs continued crying and his shifting position. Orane had been easier to treat by far. For one thing, he'd innately understood that laying still during treatment tended to produce the best results.  
It was now becoming bear impossible to treat the boys wounds with him hunched over as he was. She sighed quietly, patting him on the shoulder for a few minutes.
She still felt something of sympathy for the boy. Try as she may, she knew she couldn't have mustered this sort of reaction if she tried were she to hear her own father had died and what she had done could arguably be considered worse than outright killing the man. Despite that, she could understand how much knowing he'd killed his own father would hurt Isaac, especially with how much the man had mattered to his son. Jack brought to mind what had comforted people in the past. Typically gathering what would work with different types of people was easy, but Isaac had proven very annoyingly persistent about wallowing in his own self pity in the past. She kept her voice as soothing as possible as she addressed the blond.
He sounds like he was quite the man, and I do understand how you feel. Still with the type of man your father seemed to be,  I don't think your father want you to hate yourself. Not if he loved you as much as you seemed to love him. If he was living as this mans brainwashed bear, then ultimately you freed him. He likely would have lived out the rest of his days as that mans pet had you not released him. I don't know how much hearing that helps, but you gave him the best thing you could in his situation.  
Jack forced a calm smile in Isaacs direction as she reached in her pocket, pulling out a handkerchief and placing it in his lap, moving to treat the last of the injuries she could reach at this point.
 Deary, you can grieve, but you need to lay down before I can treat your other wounds. If you still feel antsy, you can fiddle with that while I work.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next