Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  Emu Queen Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:23 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Jo17_zps8e5f73a3

The Architect Of The New World
osephine eaumont   

i want to get stronger
because our world is very cruel
it`s advisable to remove withered flowers 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo had stayed right where she was, watching the carnage outside the safety of their cell and trembling- she was fairly certain they were all coming for her. They were just that far gone, that they`d turn on her in ignorance just like that- and it terrified her. CP-02`s touch landing on her back and then shoulder didn`t calm her nerves much at all- she jumped, biting down on her lip as to avoid screaming out in fear as he did, and quickly glanced up at the AI, listening to his words carefully. Her breathing slowed, not as panicked but still shortened and stuttered- she swallowed thickly, and offered a small nod. He was right. She was no mere human. She was humanity`s protector. She was justice. "...Y-Yessir..." She meekly mumbled, averting her gaze back up to the surveillance. It was time to get back to work...
She jumped again, however- her panicked train of thought interrupted by someone shouting her name out. The bluenette looked around frantically for the source, even checking above as she considered the possibility of some sort of sneak attack- but as he sight fell on Jasper, flailing at her from the other side of the transparent cell, her muscles untense, body visibly relaxing. "Jas...per...?" She whispered quietly, voice scratched and coming out as gentle puffs of air, before she pushed herself away from the console, and onto her own two feet. She stared at him for a moment, her hands nervous wracking together near her chest as she wondered how safe this was... he didn`t seem malicious, at least... As she waited and wondered, staring over at him- CP-02`s hand moved to her holster, unclipping her revolver and shoving it into her grasp. She looked down at it, shocked and now unused to the feeling of this weapon`s metal against her own skin- and as the AI explained what was expected of her, she glanced up at him, then right back down. "... Y-Yessir-" She replied quietly, flicking the safety off her revolver, and trying her best to hold it firm in her grasp-- but she was unable to help the way all her limbs trembled like dead leafs caught in a hurricane. The metal clanked in her hand, but she gingerly approached where Jasper stood, near the entrance to the cell-- which was closed, but transparent, allowing the two to look at each other from opposing ends of the door. She could open it whenever she liked from a panel on the inside, attack him and get this over with-- but she didn`t.
She stared at him- tears still coursing down her cheeks, handgun ready at her side, face betraying her despair and terror, and expectancy dancing behind her wide eyes as she said nothing, awaiting an explanation from him. As to why him and the Suicide Squad were so hell bent on keeping humanity down, why they were so afraid of change-- what it was that kept them so ignorant despite her various explanations.  

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:03 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
-------------------------------------
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

As Zombie called out to him, Lukas' eyes seemed to widen a bit, and he grit his teeth slightly, feeling a surge of emotion shove its way up his throat as he was reminded that his choice was essentially him condemning millions upon millions of people to death for the sake of one. Truth be told, Lukas had indeed connected with other people over the course of being on the squad--and now that the others were fighting so hard, he began to question his actions further--but the mere thought of allowing Astrid to die made his stomach do a flip. That was out of the question.
"Sh-She might not be vorth your whole world, but she's vorth mine--!" he called back to Nathan, seeming to stand his ground, quickly grabbing his hammer from his belt, pointing the rifle barrel over at Zombie, effectively creating a momentary stalemate between the two of them. He moved to push down on the trigger--but his finger ended up stopping before he actually pushed it. He hesitated for a moment before speaking again, "I can't stop...I can't...I von't let her die...!" And yet, despite all of the determination that he had shown earlier--he still suddenly felt like he couldn't move a muscle. And that fact genuinely frightened him. No doubt, if he was seen showing any mercy to the enemy, his position in this place would be null and void--and Astrid's fate would be sealed. He didn't want that. Desperation leaking in through his voice, he suddenly shouted to Zombie, "Back down, or I'll shoot! I'll fucking shoot...! Ich schieße! Ich schwöre, ich schieße! Glaube nicht, dass ich will nicht! Gehen Sie einfach weg! G-Geh weg!" Seemingly beginning to panic somewhat, Lukas backed up a step, his entire normal persona literally falling apart in the face of all of this stress. It was shameful--he felt like a mess. He didn't want Astrid to die, he didn't want any of the squad members to die, he didn't want the world to die--and he didn't want to die himself. For the first time in years, in these past few days, he had been genuinely afraid. Being as it was that he hadn't felt genuine fear in so long, when it hit him now, it hit him like a ton of bricks--as unfamiliar as a feeling as it was, he didn't really know how to deal with it. And obviously, that was taking quite a toll.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:45 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper scowled some as the main Charles AI looked his way, glaring at the robot with a look that could practically cut him- he blamed him for this, entirely. To him, Jo had played only the part of a coerced middleman- only the messenger of someone else's legacy, forced to obey. He still didn't truly believe she was capable of such horrible things- and the tears on her face made that belief stronger. He didn't even flinch as he saw Charles shoving Jo's revolver at her, he just stared at the woman, not seeming afraid of her in the least. She had killed millions of people but he held faith- somewhere, in there... She was still Jo. Even as the blunette flicked the safety off and approached him, he held his ground- in fact, he slowly walked closer, one hand moving up to rest against the transparent wall between him and the two people they had come here to stop. He held his hand there quietly, meeting Jo's gaze without flinching, even as he saw tears rolling down her cheeks and read the emotions in her eyes like they were spelled out before him- he simply stared, trying to gather the words he wanted to say even as he felt his own eyes moistening some.
"Jo..." What could he say? He struggled to find the right words, licking his lips nervously before he dropped his mask and pressed both palms flat against the wall between them, staring her down. "Jo, how could you...? I... those people... what you're doing... how can you believe the world has no hope left? That the only solution is murder and death and terror? Jo, these people may be horrible people, but they may also be innocents. Young, old, in between. Children, Jo- and mothers. People too young to have ever kissed someone- to have ever known what it was like to love someone, Jo-! You say you'll keep us safe but what is safety when your entire life is planned out for you- when you live under the iron clad fist of your dictator? Safety means nothing if you have no freedom- I would rather be out there in Canada than here if it means I wouldn't have to live through my free will being taken. Because you can't tell me that won't happen-! Do you even understand what vile things this man has planned?! Jo, listen, please- this is not the right way to do this, it really isn't-! You call this city the Ark and the rest of the world due for a flood but do you remember what happened in the Bible? God promised never again to flood the earth, because it was so terrible- and that was God! Jo, you're not a god- as horrible as humanity may seem is it really our place to exact this sort of punishment, to tell people what is right and what is wrong just because of what we believe? Sure, we can all agree killing people and raping people is bad- but other than that? It's not our decision-! Humanity may seem foul from the outside, but when you look closer there are all sorts of things you wouldn't expect-!! There are kind acts, acts of love, people who are just trying to get by... But these cannons don't discriminate Jo. If you were out there, and someone else was here doing this, you would be wiped out too- if I were out there, anyone else-!! You told me to stop pushing everything down and to stop hiding everything and when I do, you do this-! Where's the compassion you showed me, huh? The understanding, the genuine attempts to help instead of just more death-?! I-" Jasper fell silent at last, seeming at a loss for words now- he stared at Jo, soft tears rolling down his cheeks before he simply rested his head against the wall as well, eyes closed and forehead pressed against the cool structure. "... I see your revolver. I know you're supposed to kill me. Just... get it over with already. I'm not gonna be able to fight you, Jo... I can't kill you. Everyone else is so convinced that's the only way to stop you, but... I can't. Just... just fucking do it-- I'm no different from the rest of those people out there Jo. If you're going to kill more of them, and say it's for the greater good, than you might as well take me out too. God knows I'm more of a threat than most of them ever would be."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:04 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Emilia8
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Your not getting me today!" As the attacks came for Emilia, she flew right into the air, and used her new lance the slice up two of two, causing explosions. She swirled, getting caught up in some of the explosions. She skidded to the floor, and twirled her lance. She didn't very much care for what Smile was doing at this moment since he was concentrated on Jasper. "Sorry, but you have to be dealt with." Emilia said with her eyes narrowing at Smile. She didn't want to fight him, but the guy didn't like her anyway. So there was no point in being merciful. She bounced off of walls and decided to let Jasper deal with Jo. He was probably better with words then her anyway.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 1412

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Charle11
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

CP-05 kept holding onto Eagle's arms, just standing there like a motionless automaton as CP-06 opened fire "Resistance is futile... you are weak... you are a man. You cannot stand up to an avatar of divine justice... you will fall." it spoke as the bullets hit against it ricocheted off CP-05, Zombie's bullets did nothing, the CP units were definitely not going to do any damage. Many of the ricocheted bullets would fly towards Rommel's back, and since he was up close, he didn't have much of a choice but take them unless he had a trick up his sleeves. CP-06 eventually steadily lowered his arm to fire upon Eagle even as he was crouched. These units were not cannon fodder, far from it, if Eagle didn't get creative he'd perish in this battle.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:50 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 1114

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 stood like the lumbering behemoth it was "What a shame, a human being such as yourself would be more suited by my side, not among this trash..." it spoke to her, unmoving in the explosions caused by his attacks being split into two easily. As the Valkyrie flew closer, two miniguns opened up from its shoulders, with both opening fire straight towards her "I feel generous today, so I'll give you the offer again! A woman of your skills and caliber belongs in The Trust, not by these people..." the unit crossed hits arms confidently as it continued to open fire upon her "Besides, they despise you... every single one of them. If you serve me, you will be able to work towards the just world you've always wanted. Jo and Smile only dislike you because they feel you've betrayed them, they'll both love you if you join me. Jo and you can finally be happy together..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:05 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

CP-02 seemed to get a degree of relief as Jo followed his orders without question "Heh..." he had nothing to be afraid of, in honesty he had thought that perhaps a second run-in with this group would change her. It would break his control, but no, everything was well and fine. He kept his mocking grin aimed towards Jasper as he heard the man spoke. Charles generously waited for him to finish before snickering and rolling his eyes "OH~ HOW HEARTFELT~! You know what... because your words were SO GENUINE AND SAINTLY... you've convinced me and Jo to stop! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE STOPPED US!" Charles then began to sarcastically began to clap "I've seen the light! You've changed this AI Mr. Everhart, you truly have!" Charles then dropped the sarcasm and turned to Jo "Shoot him."

Nathan kept his finger on the trigger as he kept himself in a stand off with Smile, he and Lukas never saw hand in hand... in fact they never really talked much. Nathan was probably the last person that could ever get to him, but at this point he doubted anyone could get to him "I guess you're right..." Nathan mutters "I'd gladly have your sister killed if it meant saving millions..." Nathan's hold on his rifle began to tighten as he gained more confidence "And I'm not going to let you have a choice... let it go. You can stop..." really, Nathan couldn't come up with a compelling argument here. This guy was devoted to his sister, and Nathan knew that with these types of people, their loyalty to their loved ones outweighed the whole world. Nothing short of mind control could help Zombie now. As Smile told him to stand down and began to spoke German, Zombie fired a warning shot towards Smile's feet, which ricocheted up and flew right past his nose upwards "I DON'T SPEAK FUCKING GERMAN! DROP THE HAMMER!" he yelled, before looking over to where Jasper was with Jo, looking towards the scene in utter confusion "Uh- WHAT THE HELL!? JASPER! KILL HER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna had to take a few moments to steady herself and patch herself up before she joined the rest of the team; her mind was still stunned, her head still swimming from everything that she was hit with after having just woken up from a comatose state, so once more she was late joining in the action. Her eyes widened as she found herself in a room full of robots that looked much more dangerous than the ones that had been going after them before. These weren't going to be so easy to get away from, were they? She could see Zombie fighting Smile, and a frown came to her face as she was forced to accept that Smile was really their enemy now. Smile, who was fighting for his sister...the same way she was fighting for Papa. She had to force that train of thought to a stop, knowing that if she thought about it for long enough, she could have convinced herself to help her old teammate.
Her eyes scanned the room and saw Emilia handling a robot on her own, though she seemed to be doing better than Eagle, who was struggling against robots that evidently couldn't be brought down by his pure strength. At the far end she could just spot Jasper speaking to...was that Jo? The despairing posture of the bluenette suggested otherwise...then again, so did the silverette's defeated, submissive one. How had so much changed in so little time? Oh right: the oncoming apocalypse.
The Russian was torn...She felt the need to get Jasper out of the way, to slap him out of his current position, where she could see Jo could easily kill him...but this was not her fight. If she even came close to the Zombie-Smile battle, she could see herself turning on the blonde, sympathizing with the German's cause, so that was a no...Eagle and Emilia. Emilia seemed to be handling herself quite well, but Eagle...he needed help.
Inna ran to where Eagle was being attacked by TWO robots, but came from behind the one that was shooting at her teammate, CP-06. Sliding under CP-06's legs, she got a firm hold on the robot's weapon and twisted hard, trying to loosen CP-06's grasp before sliding right back under the robot's legs, still holding on to the gun as she tried to claim the weapon for herself.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:24 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 1311

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Ms. Dragovich." a calm voice whispered past Inna's ear as she moved to help Rommel. Just as she was behind CP-05, yet another unit jumped into the fray, one had to remember that there were in fact about six units in Floor 0, including CP-02. This CP unit was different from the others as well, he had a strange exoskeleton over his whole body, with no skin or hair, and with his mechanical eyes exposed. He dressed like CP-02, but this wasn't simply another CP unit without its skin, this one obviously had armored skin. CP-09 was its designation, and it caught Inna, grabbing her from her side before she could move to assist Rommel. CP-09 quickly threw Inna back before jumping forward to throw a punch towards her face "You best not get so worried about your friends, Ms Dragovich... you have yourself to worry about now..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Eagle looked back and saw that what he did was doing literally fuck all. And Zombie, though trying to help, wasn't. He felt a sharp pain as one of the bullets entered and exited his body. This wasn't going to stop him however. He jumped, taking another 3 bullets from the rifle into his body, and managed to be over CP-06. He pulled the arms of CP-05 closer to CP-06, and landed behind, moving his arms to lock them there. Unless CP-05 let go, he had them stuck. He did see Inna trying to help. Now he had to help her.
"LET THE FUCK GO!" he yelled, pulling on CP-05's arms tightly, before trying to swing them both onto the ground. "I JUST GOT THIS BOD, I'M NOT LOSING IT YET!" he let out a warcry as he tried to swing them. He was gonna have to find a way to get to Inna now.

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:46 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-05 and 06 seemed to have been crashed into each other, and both fell to the ground, producing a notable metal crash against the ground. However, both units almost immediately jumped back up onto their feet "You're out of your league Mr. Douglas..." CP-06 spoke "Both of these units are specifically programmed to fight together, try as you may you fight not only a superior team, but you're simply outnumbered..." CP-06 then trained its rifle down on Rommel and opened fire again. CP-05 stood by his side, and if Rommel tried to get close he'd throw a punch to keep him away from CP-06.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:56 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Inna was caught completely off-guard by CP-09, something she was not used to. Distractions were something she had never allowed herself to have...and now she understood why. She glanced back for a moment as she picked herself up, evidently worried about Rommel...but the punch in the face reminded her that this was no time to keep worrying about others. If she was going to make Papa proud, she'd have to get through this CP...and he seemed more dangerous than anything she'd fought so far.
Unarmed and unable to use her Systema tactics on CP-09's armored skin, Inna struggled to think of how she could combat this AI as her hand shot up to the throbbing spot on her cheek where CP-09's metal fist had landed. Her first instinct: to grab hold of CP-09's outstretched arm while his fist was still in contact with her face. She attempted something similar to what she had been trying with the other CP unit, except this time there was no weapon, so she was trying to rip the unit's whole arm off, twisting and using her own weight as she yanked down, trying to get under CP-09, taking his arm along with her.

"I am not-"

She started, but found that she could no longer finish her refusal of caring in general with as much conviction as she used to. Maybe keeping quiet was for the best, that way she didn't need to think about her internal conflicts AND she could focus on fighting the robot, yes..also she seemed to register Rommel coming to help her, but was a bit busy trying to yank the robot's arm off.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:23 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-09 wasn't particularly easy to read, not like CP-02. He didn't really have a face, just a blank skeletal visage with unmoving eyes. Inna wouldn't even be able to tell where he was looking. As she caught his arm and began to twist it, the automaton's limbs moved unnaturally with her, not producing any noticeable cracks or injuries. CP-09 then began to twist the same arm completely to the side as he moved behind Inna and threw a back fist towards the back of her head with his other arm, it was now painfully obvious that this man's skeletal structure wasn't exactly alike to the average human's "You idiotic Russian..." Charles spoke "Do you have any idea what you're doing...? Soon everyone outside of these walls will be dead, your father may be one of them! Do you really want your father dead!? You'll never see him again!" he was obviously trying to get in her head, he very much so would benefit from having another squad member on his side "I am generous child... very generous... I'm willing to overlook your previous decline on my offer... join me. Under my rule you can peacefully live with your papa... he lives if you choose me..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:37 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Oh what? Your complimenting me now? Either your in trouble, or you got an offer I can't refuse." Emilia said as she activated her shield once more. She was taking the shots, kneeling down with her shield taking most of it. She felt herself getting clipped once or twice, but nothing too serious. She needed to get rid of those machine guns. Emilia growled when the offer was made again. She was going to say 'shove it up your ass' but then he mentioned the team. "No... Smile always disliked me because I tried to hurt Jasper, and his other friends, if you can believe it, like Rommel.... And Jo... I don't know what you did with her, or who screwed with her mind. But it looks like Jasper is doing his best to convince her otherwise." Emilia said as she glanced passed the machine. "And Jo... Doesn't see me that way... She's got Ryder as her only person... And me just going in and wanting to keep Jo for myself is just... Selfish and desperate... I want my Just world, but how can I be a woman of my word if what I do is selfish!?" Emilia shouted before she moved closer, her lance ready before flying forward. She went in for a slash at the robots machine huns with her lance.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 1114

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-17 kept itself shooting towards Emilia regardless of her shield, believing that eventually it would be broken down, nothing was unbreakable. "Negative." he replied to Emilia as she replied to his own words "If you believe he has any dislike for you, you are wrong. He has viewed you with neutrality since the day you met him. It was your own actions that isolated you from him. Whatever distaste for you he may bare, it would disappear upon realizing that you are helping him save his sister." he spoke to Emilia "As for Josephine... well, Ryder Mercy is no longer among the living, so that does not concern me. Nor should it concern you any longer." A hologram played out above Emilia of the ruins of Carrion Land "Something went wrong, their bases' self destruct code activated... no one survived." he told Emilia as she got closer and closer "Everyone you knew in this city is dead now save for Jo..." Emilia dashed past him, cutting through one of his machine guns mounted on his shoulders. he piece fell off his metallic body and self destructed, before the man turned to the Valkyrie and pointed his arms out to her "Besides... neither of those things matter, the only way to achieve a just way is though my means. You just don't know it yet... I have spent countless decades searching for an alternative... I really did. I have lived over a hundred years... I've tried everything. Nothing worked... this is the final solution, the only path worth taking left." he pointed his arm out towards, her, with half a dozen rockets flying out of his wrists towards her.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:54 pm

Inna held back a groan as she realized her attack wasn't working, but this time she was paying more attention, and managed to duck out of the way of CP-09's first as soon as the unit got behind her. A bruise was flowering on her cheek where the unit had punched her earlier, but the Russian attempted to keep her face neutral, examining CP-09, trying to find a weak spot. All of her training was based around the human body...how was she going to fight something that was built without human weaknesses? As the robot spoke, the blonde scanned its armored skin and superior body structure.

"...Paladeen, the other one...he said Papa was een thees preeson. He ees safe..."

She said, a fire in her eyes as her father was mentioned. She knew he was okay, he had to be. And if he wasn't...all the more reason to stop Jo and Paladin from destroying the outside world. One thing was clear to her: if she joined them, she was not worthy of seeing Papa again. Yet...the offer was tempting. Even if he lived after this, if the remaining members of the Suicide Squad managed to stop Jo, who could guarantee how long the calm would last? How long would she have with her Papa before he was ripped away from her once more?

Nyet.

She would not allow herself to keep thinking about this. There was no choice for her, she had to keep fighting this. But maybe...just maybe she could get some information out of this CP unit; the information the first Charles Paladin she had met had refused her.

"Do you...any of you...even know where he really ees? Paladeen has already fed me so many...so many of thees lies.."

She asked coldly, for the first time actually articulating the doubts she had had from the start, though she had pushed them down so far that she had almost forgotten they were there. If she had been betrayed so many times, what made her think this Paladin would be any different? They probably had no idea where Papa was! Anger boiled inside of her and, with her jaw set, she suddenly lashed out at CP-09 before he had a chance to answer her, jumping onto him and maneuvering onto his back, then taking a Kukri knife and stabbing at his eyes. She had learned that her traditional joint and pressure-point manipulation was not going to work with CP-09, but maybe a more direct approach would be more effective.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:12 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-09 began to twist his arm around like a screwdriver, eventually freeing himself from Inna's grasp after his attack had missed. He then stood facing off against Inna, rubbing his wrists "Business often requires lies... I could have been lying to you Ms. Dragovich." CP-09 spoke to her "Your father COULD be in this prison... but are you willing to take the risks...?" Charles wanted to get into her head. If he could get her onto his side, he could use her against Nathan, they could easily take down the assassin, her and Smile. Then they could systematically wipe everyone out. All it took was one betrayal and he would win this. That's all it took. He rose his fists up into a guard as the automaton stared off against her "Your father... could be anywhere! Perhaps I know... but why would I tell you...?" he asked, his dry words oozing with a mocking direction. Before he could react however, Inna dashed towards him and got behind him. She stabbed a kukri into his eyes, but the machine didn't seem to even react. He twisted his arms completely backwards and grabbed Inna, before twisting his head 180 degrees to face her "Taking away a human's eyes may blind it... but not mine child..." the automaton then twisted around hits body completely without actually turning, before sending a headbutt towards her and letting her go. His fingers started to twist around rapidly until they essentially became screwdrivers soon after "But I believe if I take your eyes... you will be quite blinded, no?"

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:33 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"Oh, so you're so afraid you need two of you to take me down? That's cute." he said, starting to dash away from the bullets, moving around. "Then keep shooting, you gotta run out of bullets sometime." if he could outlast these bullets, he could make a better move. But then he saw Inna was in trouble, and instantly booked if toward CP-09, grabbing the drill hand and trying to rip it off as best he could. He looked at Inna and gave a nod.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:04 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-06 continued to open fire upon Rommel "False. We were designed with the sole purpose of eliminating you. We are two units, but one opponent... after careful examination the CP Collective determined that Eagle Douglas would suffer the most from being outnumbered, thus we were assigned and upgraded to face you... besides... you'll run out of blood before I run out of bullets..." and so the unit kept on shooting towards Douglas, but then they saw Eagle running towards Inna and CP-09. CP-05 looked to CP-06, giving it a nod. CP-06 stopped shooting at Eagle for the time being and CP-05 dashed forward. The machine moved with incredible speed, running up to Rommel and grabbing his hand and trying to rip it off as best he could. The machine seemed to directly stare at him as they did so "Big mistake. The minute you turned your back on us is the moment your fate was decided, Mr. Douglas."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:14 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Jo17_zps8e5f73a3

The Architect Of The New World
osephine eaumont   

i want to get stronger
because our world is very cruel
it`s advisable to remove withered flowers 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo`s sight flickered back over to CP-02 as she stopped by the entrance between her and Jasper- before she settled back upon the whitette before her. She tried to hold his gaze, but almost couldn`t bare it- so many times she almost looked away, but forced herself to stay on point. The vulnerability in his eyes made her guard drop, almost- but her revolver stayed in her grasp, still shaking and trembling. Then, as the first few words fell from his lips- her breath hitched. She kept staring- eyes wide, having no time to react-- just... listening.
She could practically feel the emotion coming off him, seeping into the marrow of her bones and making her heavier- for a moment, the despair riddled over her features almost seemed like realization. Realization and horror- just the emotions that had hit her like a speeding bullet as she realized she had caused the deaths of millions. She opened her mouth to speak... just as CP-02 did- his laughter caught her off guard, causing her to jump and quickly turn to the source, frightened. As he joked and laughed, Jo stared down at the ground, chest heaving from her sobs and shoulders trembling-- then he gave the order to shoot, prompting Jo to life her head. "Sh--?!" She begun to say, before biting down on her bottom lip- and looking back to Jasper. Now, with her head pounding and her mouth feeling like cotton, she relived everything in her mind-- and sucked in a deep, shaky breath before speaking.
"What you don`t understand, Mr. Everhart..." His last name felt odd on her tongue, and she spit it out like venom- but calling him 'Jasper' like she always had felt... unfitting. "...is that I am God. I am Justice, and... I believe in humanity...!! I believe there`s still hope for it, I believe it can still live on... and not like it has been. This... this isn`t living... this is surviving- is this what you want for humanity...?! Do you wanna keep living like this forever...?! Like animals, constantly caged and afraid- nononono, we`re... we`re so far above that, Jasper... so far..." Her free hand clenched into a fist, and shw lifted it, gently pressing it against the transparent surface between them-- right next to the control panel she could easily use to open the door. "And... and, all this...? All these things I`m... I`m doing... slaughtering millions upon millions of innocent people-- do you really think I don`t know what... it is I`m doing...?! It`s... disgusting... it`s horrible...! It`s g-genocide...! I`m-- killing innocent people, Jasper--! A-All sorts of innocent people...! If I could die in their place and make everything okay, I--I would...! But... but, the world doesn`t... it just... it doesn`t work that way, no..." Her fingers clenched and unclenched around her revolver- though she certainly wasn`t holding it right, what with the way her hands still shook and convulsed, voice broken as she sobbed in between words. "So... th-that means... this is what needs to happen... this is God`s will, Jasper-- this is what... we need to do to live...! Not survive-- LIVE. Change needs to come... a-and we`re gonna bring change together. It`s better, all this-- then just... surviving... no one should have to live like that... no one... don`t you see how cruel it is...?! S-So-- j-just--" Despite her mad rantings-- Jasper`s words had reached her. She wavered slightly, doubting and second guessing- "Y-You just-- don`t under--understand--! What-- what needs to--!!" Her eye squeezed shut, then opened much wider- and she haphazardly used the control panel to open the door between them. "Y---You`re right...! You...are more of a threat...! A-And--I won`t-- let anyone hold humanity back...! N-No matter who it is--!" Making a noise halfway between a choked sob and a grunt of frustration- she then aimed her revolver, and fired.
She had been aiming for something fatal- the heart, between the eyes-- anywhere. But, due to her violent shaking and trembling-- her bullet went whizzing toward Jasper`s thigh. Jo didn`t so much as bother checking if her shot had landed- she squeezed her eye shut tight again, gritting her teeth against another sob, and turned away-- not even wanting to look at the aftermath of her actions.   

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:27 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

At Nathan's first statement, Lukas seemed to freeze up, stopping all movement and sound entirely--even as the bullet whizzed right past his head. His shoulders drooped slightly, and he didn't seem to register the rest of what the blonde said. After a moment, Lukas looked over at Zombie, his expression oddly neutral--all panic seeming to have left him, simply due to something that Nathan had said.
"You vould...? Is zhat so...?" Something that had left Zombie's mouth seemed to have triggered him--and wordlessly, as Zombie looked away towards Jasper and Jo, Lukas quickly freed up one of his arms, pointing it in Nathan's direction and firing off a volley of needles at the man, before full-out charging at him--knowing that he wouldn't get anything done from far away. Once he got close enough, he was going to try to bash this guy's head clean off with the hammer--while a faint sense of guilt still lingered in the back of his mind, apparently it had been pushed back quite a lot by whatever had struck him so hard from what the assassin had said to him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 pm

Inna was holding back the near-panic that threatened to take over as she realized her attacks at CP-09's eyes were ineffective. The eyes were not his weakness...but they could definitely be hers, as he so accurately pointed out. The unit's words were starting to get to her also, as she started imagining her Papa among the millions of Canadians that were annihilated.

"You are...tryeeng to treeck me... I-"

What could she do? She didn't have enough information to make a precisely calculated decision and every moment that passed made her more anxious, less sure of the one thing she had held on to as the redeeming truth that kept her on Task Force 0: that Papa was in No Man's Land. CP-09 now had a hold on the Russian, and she wriggled violently as she unsuccessfully tried to free herself. At this point, the whole head turning business wasn't what was most freaking her out, it was the psychological torture she was being put through.
Inna took the full force of the headbutt, unable to break free of CP-09's robotic grasp, but was then sent flying back into a wall from the force of the attack. Her eyes widened as, once she had picked herself up, she registered the screwdriver-hands that were going on. Now Rommel was trying to help

"Behind you, Comrade!"

She called as CP-05 approached her teammate, and she now ran at that unit, throwing a flying kick at its back in an attempt to throw it forwards, impaling it onto CP-09's rotating screwdriver hands. Maybe the key was to use one CP unit against the other? She could only hope Eagle would get himself out of the middle so he too would not be impaled, and protect them both from the remaining CP-06 unit.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle saw Inna charging, and he was holding onto the screwdriver hand. He thrust the hand toward CP-05, since Inna kicked him. He angled his body oddly, bending his back and shifting what weight he could to his feet to not fall down. Like extreme limbo. Despite how hard it was to keep his balance he would managed to get out of the attacks way.
"That is SMARTS." he grunted, but he was relatively unharmed. Hopefully, this would work. He was glad Inna came to help. She was reliable...didn't talk much but reliable. And hot, but you know.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

As CP-17 kept itself shooting at Emilia knew that she had to think fast or the shield would break. She couldn't believe that Smile didn't like her at this point. Perhaps he really just didn't care. "I know that... He'd sacrifice the world for his sister." it was the reason why he joined the Trust. She thought about Jo though, and was about to shout out some nasty comment about Carrion Land being destroyed was complete and total bull and Ryder was alive... Before he showed her the pictures. Emilia paused at this... Did Jo know all of this? She must have... It must be one of the reasons why she's doing this! "No way... So it just... Happened?" Now Emilia was suspicious of this was glad to see that her shield lasted enough for her to get rids of at least one of the guns before storing it away. She knew she had to let it rest or else it wouldn't last another round though it exploding did make her fall back a little bit. "Everyone... I know... Gone?" she asked, and couldn't believe that VULTURE... Didn't make it out. She felt some of her morale slipping. She wouldn't see Buddi again? This made Emilia's heart twinge... No wait. "Chelsea is still alive..." she said to herself, and maybe... Just maybe more were alive as well. Emilia snapped her attention back to the rocket and took off again trying her best to slice more of them with her lance. As they exploded Emilia felt herself getting burned. Through the smoke of the exploded rocket's Emilia zoomed on by, aiming to slice off the extended hand. "Your means... Is to destroy the world! Your killing everyone, destroying the futures of those who are yet to come, and are still young! As a great speaker once said--JO! NO!" Emilia shouted when she saw that Jo was aiming her gun at Jasper.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 4 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper maintained his position against the clear wall as he waited for Jo's move, awaited her response- he completely ignored Charles laughing at him and ordering the woman to shoot, waiting to see if he had done any good at all. The only person he was waiting to hear was Jo- anyone else, he ignored.
But as Jo started speaking, and he heard her using his last name, his eyes snapped up in surprise, dread growing deep in the pit of his stomach. He stared at her as she spoke, his muscles tense and unmoving. He had no idea how to respond- he had given his last ditch effort to convince her to change her mind, to stop what she was doing...
And it wasn't working. His hands clenched into fists as she just kept speaking, torn between tuning her out and taking everything in. He couldn't believe it hadn't worked- he hadn't thought she was too far gone for her to understand... He could feel tears welling up in his eyes but he jerked his head away, not wanting her to see- not wanting anyone to see. He didn't know how to respond to this- he had legitimately believed that she would realize her mistake, but... she hadn't.
The male squeezed his eyes shut as she hit the button to open the door between them, falling to his knees without flinching- his hands were still up where they had pressed against the barrier between them and his head bowed, looking... rather defeated. He hadn't lied- he couldn't kill her. He couldn't, not after all that had happened, not after finally allowing himself to care for someone- for her. He trembled slightly as he awaited her shot, awaited death-
But when the shot fired and the burning pain hit, it wasn't where he was expecting. It was his thigh- and he let out a harsh sound of pain as his hands dropped to hold the wound, and he cursed as he felt blood soaking into his gloves before glancing up at Jo with a fierce expression.
"You can't even kill me-!! You killed all those people with the push of a button but when it comes down to it, when it comes to pulling the trigger and killing one person-- you fuck up!! Jo, this isn't you-! You're not this person, this is not what humanity needs-!! Mindless slaughter is no saving grace-!!" he shouted at her, hands shaking as he squeezed down on his wound, trying to get it to stop bleeding. Quietly, while waiting for her to turn back to him, he ripped off part of his sleeve to bandage the wound, hissing as he tied it tight, then struggled to stagger to his feet. He couldn't kill her- but... if he had to- if he could knock her out, something- just to keep the others from killing her, yet stop her... He was desperate. She hadn't killed him, and whether it was intentional or not, he didn't care- he had another chance, and he staggered forward slightly before grimacing, his knees almost buckling. "Jo, please-!"

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next