Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:56 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 1115

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Zombie didn't seem to so much as blink, he was so focused on watching Poison, in fear, that the man's body seemed to entirely freeze "She's... not one of the ranked assassins..." he told Emilia, though he was struggling to get the words out of his mouth. To think she would actually come to No Man's Land, he knew something was wrong when she asked him to even go on this job. He should have guessed something had gone horribly wrong, she had reverted back to her old self, no, worse. Zombie looked around for something other than a rock to use against her, something that would give him a fighting chance "I don't have time to explain..." he told Emilia "She's dangerous though..."

Poison looked to Rommel as he brought attention to himself by speaking to her. She began to sway her hips and giggle like a nervous schoolgirl "Yes... let's fuck~" she chirped, and in the blink of an eye, she was behind Rommel, her knife already drawn out, and she had slashed at Rommel about two dozen times. Her eyes glowing red, she looked over to Jasper "Such a gentleman~! I'm afraid I can't do that though..." her voice was at first light-hearted, but it immediately sunk into a solemn, threatening tone. She considered making Jasper her next target, only to stop Emilia touching Inna "Oh... you'd touch my sister? I'm jealous..." she hummed as she looked to the red head "Don't touch her anymore or I'll make sure to skin you alive and bathe in your blood... okay~?"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:01 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

"Alright! Let's do-" and then lots and lots of pain in the back. Much pain. Very much pain. Such ow. "God...damn it...this is not okay...for serious...geez!" he said, but he knew he couldn't let this stop him. He ran toward Poison, launching his fist toward the back of her head. He was feeling less then well, but he had to try at least a little while longer. He had to keep going.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:28 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
-------------------------------------
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

This situation...wasn't going well. As Jasper moved away from him, Lukas let the arm that had been supporting him drop to his side. He took stock of his weapons momentarily--needles and knives. That was all he had left. As everyone else spoke and kept Poison's attention, he pondered whether or not he couldn't land a few needle hits on the greenette while she was distracted...so, he raised up one of his arms, without a word, and fired a volley of needles in Poison's direction, in hopes that hitting her with the hallucinogens would at least give the squad a chance to get Inna out of there and away from her. He was careful to launch these after Eagle had launched his attack, however--he didn't want to end up hitting his own teammate again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:17 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Eb6e5a4e-5d46-45ff-b73b-59beaae85489_zps2bb42b7c

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna just frowned a bit as everyone tried to get Poison away from her. She didn't have the strength of will at the moment to be properly upset or properly grateful...she was just very confused. She had a feeling she was supposed to be mad at Zombie...so him sounding worried was confusing. And Emilia, Eagle, Jasper, Lukas...why were they all fighting this woman that was going to take her to Papa? Her mind was just too clouded to even understand if she was okay with what they were doing or not. Emilia was trying to help her up...but then Poison stopped her, making Inna fall back on her butt.

"I- Why-?"

Her voice was almost as weak as her body felt, but the threat to the redhead made the Russian start paying more attention. She struggled to pick herself up, her hands still trembling and crusted in her own blood, having busted her knuckles when destroying CP-09. The thought of the unit and its words was almost enough to bring her back to her knees, but she grabbed for the nearest tall piece of rubble, and kept herself upright by leaning on that. With the stomach acid eating up her midsection and her mind temporarily (or maybe permanently) fractured, there wasn't much she could do but try to understand what exactly was going on. If she focused on trying to understand this, she could stop thinking about- Nyet. Now she was going to figure out what was going on. Nothing else. Once she had set herself that task, it was slightly easier to keep herself from slipping into uselessness.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Emilia8
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Alright, so this is... Extremely bad." Emilia said as concentrated on the bloody woman before her. Yeah this greenete... Or seagreened haired woman was obviously unstable, and very fast. The speed she attacked Rommel at was frightening. And given the threat she just received.., Emilia knew that she was in trouble, but she did her best to be calm and in control. Now was not the time to panic. "Bath in my blood... Huh... Your not the first one to say that to me... But your Inna needs help. Her 'papa' can wait until she isn't close to dying anymore." Emilia replied as she looked to the side as the Russian struggling to get her bearings.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:56 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison let out a giggle after her attacks had hit Rommel, she turned to him right as his fist was flying towards her head. She sidestepped directly away from his punch at an unnatural speed, leading to the two being rather close to each other. She made eye contact with Rommel as she licked his blood from her knife "Your blood tastes nice, you know that~?" she whispered to Rommel before dashing away from him, leaving but a red trail of light. She avoided Smile's attack, using her typical superhuman speed to avoid the needles, even though she hadn't even seen them. She then dashed directly in front of Smile, grinning to him as she then whispered "You're an interesting fellow aren't you~? Quite the special snowflake~ I wonder how much you'd bleed if I gutted you like a piggy~?" before quickly dashing away and out of his sight. Poison then appeared between Emilia and Inna, grinning to the Russian and smacking Emilia's bottom "I'm liking this company already sister~! Say... you weren't hiding all these attractive youngsters from me were you~? I hope you weren't... ANYWHORE- it's time we go Inna-poo~! We can't keep papa waiting~!"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:14 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

And suddenly, Eagle wasn't feeling very good. Those punches hurt! He felt himself spitting up blood...and that was never a good sign. He heard her and then saw her run away. He could almost kind of follow...but she was going WAY too fast.
"Ow...ow..." he crumbled a bit holding his chest. He really wasn't doing good at this point, between the fight with the Mistress, the CP-Units, and now this woman. "This...isn't good." he stood up and got ready again. He wasn't going to do down until he was knocked out or something. That's how he rolled after all. "COME ON BITCH!" he yelled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Someone... Get Inna out of here and patched up." Emilia said as she watched nearly every attack on Poison be useless. How were they supposed to deal with someone who was that fast?! "Guys-WHAT!?" Emilia shrieked when she felt her ass get slapped, and instictively covered it. "Did... Did you just slap my ass? And... Inna-poo?" Emilia asked with a red face before looking over to Inna. "Come on Inna!" Emilia said as she tried to help the girl up to get her out of here while Rommel was distracting her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Oct 12, 2014 12:18 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Eb6e5a4e-5d46-45ff-b73b-59beaae85489_zps2bb42b7c

Inna's frown deepened as she saw what Poison was doing to her team mates...and then was accusing her of hiding them away. Shaking her head weakly, she stretched an arm out

"S-stop.."

She managed to utter, though it was unclear whether she was speaking to her team mates or Poison. Papa was mentioned again and she stiffened, struggling to separate her Papa from the father that CP-09 had revealed.. She had wanted to not think about any of it, but now she had the opportunity to verify what the unit told her. Did she really WANT to, though? No, what she wanted was to pretend it had never happened- at least that's what she could reason at the moment, because in order to stay sane she needed to push those thoughts away.

"I- nyet..just..."

Speaking and standing and living was a struggle at the moment, then Emilie was helping her up. Her arms instinctively went back to her midsection and she sort of hunched inwards, as if she was trying to keep the contents of her stomach from literally spilling out of her, but she was moving along with the redhead, slowly but steadily.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:14 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper frowned as the woman attacked Rommel, sighing- but tensing as she glanced his way. He scowled some as she called him a gentleman then refused, not truly surprised but sighing a bit nevertheless. He was a little worried she was going to attack him next- but then her attention was grabbed by someone else, Emilia it seemed, and he took stock of the situation while he could, scanning the area- and then his cybernetics brought up some brief mention of this woman. Poison. He scanned over the information there was that involved her- from what he saw, it seemed she had taken control of South America for a short time. That alone, despite how brief her rule seemed to have been, told him just how powerful she was- and he turned his attention to the fight on hand, getting an idea of her physical prowess due to the multitude of bleeding cuts on Rommel already. Great. "Hey-! Ishbel right? Interested in talking a bit?" Carefully, Jasper edged a little closer, if only so he wouldn't have to speak as loud. "I'm just curious. I see you took over South America for a little while, a few years ago, hm...? You're pretty dang powerful, to do something like that. Why's Inna so important to you? I mean, she's strong and all... But if you're capable of something so amazing all by yourself, why do you need her too?" he asked, cocking his head to the side and trying to appear nonthreatening- his hands were in his pockets, and he held a knife in one hand- but he kept it in his pocket. If he could keep from fighting this woman, he would be fine- but he had seen her speed, and her strength, and trying to fight her in his current state sounded like a really stupid idea. If he was lucky, maybe he'd get a chance to distract her... and someone else could do some damage. He was ready though, or at least he hoped, if she made a move to attack him.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:47 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison didn't so much as look at Rommel, though after hearing him she did roll her eyes "Will you just give up already...? You're kinda pathetic..." she muttered, before looking over to Emilia. Seeing the girl get all flustered amused Poison, however he overly-friendly demeanor with Inna quickly removed that smile from her face "Oh...?" Poison began to slowly walk towards Inna and Emilia "How kind..." Poison whispered to herself, looking down to Emilia's hands in amazement. She then looked back up to Inna and asked her "Is this your girlfriend sister...~?" with a smug smile on her face before looking to Emilia, ogling her "I think I may steal her from you~ Just my type~" she purred as she began to walk closer, her eyes focused on Emilia. But then Jasper spoke, someone Poison wasn't even really paying attention to, but Jasper used her real name. This immediately brought a scowl on Poison's face as she turned to Jasper "..." she shot a death glare to him, no one was supposed to know her real name, nor did she care for the name itself "This is family business bitch stay out of it... ask any more questions and I'll cut you open and bathe in your blood..." she threatened him in a solemn tone, her grip on her knife tightening.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:36 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

Lukas' eyebrows furrowed and he visibly backed up a little bit as Poison got near him--frankly, he didn't want to be near this woman at all. Still, she moved away presently, distracted with the other more vocal team members. He observed the interactions, and saw that Emilia seemed to be getting Inna out of there. She had said that she could carry one person at a time with that armor of hers...so, since Jasper had caught Poison's attention, maybe if they kept her distracted...
Lukas gave Emilia a meaningful look as carefully as he could, hoping that Poison wouldn't see--with that look, he was trying to convey the message to Emilia that she needed to get Inna out of there.

"For someone trying to make zhemselves out to be so threatening, you don't have a large threat vocabulary, do you...?" he spoke to Poison in an unimpressed tone, eyebrow raised. Oh, that was going to be a death wish if anything. Still, keeping the greenette distracted was instrumental in getting Inna out of there. Lukas stayed close to Jasper so that there'd be less opening to attack either of them--less surface area available for slashing. He kept his own knife on hand, a deep frown on his features as he continued, "You're childish at best...I sincerely doubt zhat anyvone as mature as Inna vould find any joy in your company. And I certainly don't see any family resemblance between zhe two of you...so I think you're after zhe wrong person here."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:20 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Your stomach..." Emilia said as she noticed how Inna was holding herself. Emilia looked to her rockets and hoped there was enough fuel in there for Inna to be taken out of here. "No, we're not a couple." Emilia said as she turned to hold Inna bridal style since she doubted the woman could hold herself up. "Up and at em..." the red head whispered as she caught the look of Smile. So it was up to her to get Inna out? Fine by her... She shot a look back that said, 'Good luck', before backing off, and starting her rockets. She had to get medical attention for Inna.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:14 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle growled as Poison was saying how utterly pathetic he was. He stood up and picked up a piece of debris.
"FUCK YOU BITCH!" he proceeded to throw it at the woman, confident that she was distracted enough to get hit by it. It was by utter chance.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:56 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper took a deep breath as the strange woman looked to him with death in her expression, meeting her gaze boldly- but as she explained that it was 'family' business, he frowned. It was easy to tell by looking that the two didn't appear to be sisters- though there were always the odd ones out, the black sheep... The threat went over his head- as frightening as this woman was, he had nothing to lose at this rate. Her threats, though scary... meant nothing overall. Before he could really respond to her, however, Smile was speaking- and he hesitated as he allowed the other to speak. Though... it wasn't how he'd go about it. Somehow the German's words seemed so much more likely to cause anger in the woman- he felt his words had angered her mostly due to his use of her name... "Sorry, sorry... I care for Inna, is all- I simply worry for her. How are you two related...? he asked softly, cocking his head to the side some.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:50 am

Inna started looking more concerned as time passed and Poison continued to interact with the Suicide Squad. She was glad that at least Rommel was being mostly ignored, but when the greenette set her sights on Emilia, she knew nothing good would come of it. Her attempt to answer the question about girlfriend-ness came out as a pained groan, which she quickly gave up on as the redhead answered for her. Poison's approach made her tense, and she clenched her fists despite her weakened state, but Jasper and Smile stepped in...which was either good because she and Emilia were safe now, or bad because the guys would be in big trouble if they made the smallest mistake.

"Nye-"

Her protests were too weak to reach the two that were taking a risk that she couldn't quite bear to watch. She didn't even know the full extent of what Poison was capable of, but something about the greenette made her feel utterly vulnerable (on top of the actual physical weakness that was a real thing). As Emilia carried her off, all Inna could do was suppress her moans as she tensed from the physical contact and try to follow what was going on with her team mates; all of which was a bad idea. The combination of physical strain and worry made Inna feel the sudden urge to vomit. Her stomach was practically empty, but blood and a white froth forced their way out of the Russian's mouth and onto Emilia with a gagging sound as the contraction of the abdominal muscles took their toll on the stomach wound.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:24 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison immediately intensified her glare, which at first was focused on Jasper, as Smile spoke, she then turned to Smile. She was contemplating just how she should murder the German, what organs he would lose, what limbs would be cut off, and if his eyeballs would be kept intact. She simply pointed her knife at him, intent on eventually striking with her speed, inevitably ripping him to shreds, that was, until Jasper spoke again. Poison turned to the white-haired man, looking at him in confusion before suddenly smiling "Such a nice man~" she cooed "Oh, so you care for Inna-poo too~? How nice~! I already said that me and her were sisters though... and father wants to see her children again~" she spoke to Jasper with a disturbingly happy expression on her face. The greenette started to skip over to Jasper, lord knows what she was planning to do, until Emilia shot up into the air. Poison suddenly bent downwards but rose her head, taking a strange pose as she witnessed Emilia fly off with Inna "Oh....~?" the boulder that Rommel threw then flew right past her, almost immediately after she lowered herself. She had actually heard the thing coming at her for quite some time, but she chose to make it look like her cluelessness was what made her narrowly avoid the attack. She then skipped over to bellow Emilia, staring up at her as she asked "Hey there~! You wouldn't happen to be running off with my sis would you~!?" in a rather over-the-top kind voice. Her eyes then glistened red as she suddenly shot up into the air as she flew to a nearby wall, then used that to zoom up higher as she flung off the wall. She then flew towards Emilia, grabbing onto her back and clinging onto her "CAN I GET A RIDE TOO~!? I've always wanted to fly~" she chirped, around the time that Inna threw up on Emilia. Poison rose an eyebrow for a moment... but then just burst out into laughter "YAHAHAHAHAHA~! You're so funny sis~ Do it again~!" she happily cried out as she suddenly made the decision to grab Emilia's breasts before getting close to Emilia's neck and breathing on it, whispering "How about you ditch these losers and come with me and my sis... you wanna know something reeeaaaaalllllyyy nice~ I can see it in your eyes... the longing for true justice in this fucked up and miserable world... I can give that to you~ I can be your savior~" she whispered as she brought her lips to Emilia's neck.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:55 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Going to bring Inna somewhere safe." Emilia said, keeping her head forward when Poison asked where she was going with Inna. Best make it look like that she wasn't a threat and just helping Inna. "No! Get off!" Emilia shouted as she tried to keep herself up in the air, but she knew that she had to land soon, or else all three of them will die. "No worries Inna-" Emilia began to say, and then vomit happened. Emilia refrained from saying anything, even with Poison on top of her, laughing. She just looked on ahead, trying to hold back her urge to vomit in response. She decide to just ignore... That the vomit was... Soaking into her clothes... And slowly leaking back onto Inna. 'It's not vomit... It's not vomit... Don't throw up... Don't throw u-' "SHIT WHAT!?" Emilia screeched when she felt Poison on her breasts, and breath on her neck which caused the red head to shiver. "OhGodOhGodOhGodOhGod-" Emilia said as she went faster then what she needed to. "I... Uh... Damnit... I need to land! KEEP YOUR LIPS OFF MY NECK! YOU'LL MAKE ME CRASH!" Emilia bursted off really fast and hoped that the speed would knock Poison off.

*EXIT*

Last edited by MochaLatte on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"God...damn it..." Eagle thought as his attack missed, and then Poison jumped on Emilia. "What the fuck?!" he was gonna run over and help, but it looked like it was far too late. So...were they successful or...utter failures? He kind of felt like a failure at this point? He was super confused on what his next move should be. Go after Emilia or...not? He felt really confused. He needed a second to rest though, so that's what he was gonna do, and fell on his butt. He started to breathe slowly, keeping himself from feeling the pain he felt all over his body.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:48 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 11 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan let out a grunt before yelling out "Son of a bitch!" he was fucking useless, there wasn't a thing he could do, even if he did have his guns. He knew full well what that woman was capable of "She... she has Inna..." Nathan muttered to himself "Why... why is she here...? Why the FUCK is she here!?" the man yelled out to himself as he began to pace around pulling on his hair "I need to do something... Inna isn't safe... fuck, even Emilia isn't safe... GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:06 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle looked over at Zombie and sighed.
"Hey dude? I know you're all in a panic and stuff, so how about we get the fuck out of here and you give us the lowdown on who the fuck that bitch was that flew away with the only girls left of our squad, huh?" he asked, not really bothering getting up from his spot at the moment, but he would soon.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:35 am

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

After pacing around for several more minutes, Nathan turned to Rommel. He rose an eyebrow to the man as he spoke, though it wasn't exactly clear if everything he was saying was actually getting through that mind of his "..." he lowered his eyes as the man spoke, before rising his arms up as his sarcastically replied "Just... how are we supposed to escape...? We're underground... Emilia can't fly us out... the building caved in on us already... we're stuck here... don't you understand that!? Listen... even if we did manage to get out... we'd still be screwed... if she's here..." Nathan still seemed panicked, and somewhat unstable, but he did have a point. There was no clear plan to escape now, not with Emilia gone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:42 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"I don't know! I'm not the smart one here...maybe we go down instead of going up. I don't know." he said, and looked at Nathan. "And dude, still don't know about her. I get she's kind of like...a super human evil bitch lady, but other then that, who is she? We obviously have time...shed some light."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:03 am

Nathan Crockett

Zombie began to look through piles of rubble as Rommel was talking. This was Paladin, maybe they had a cool piece of machinery here that could help them! Like a jetpack! Or a grappling hook! Anything! Nathan just new he didn't want to die, not here, not now. He needed to see Chelsea again, and he had to save Inna, he had to see his father, and he had to stop Ishbel from whatever she was doing. he had too much to do, he could never die here. Whilst looking through piles of junk, Nathan tried his best to stay coherent as he explained Poison to Rommel "She... she was never that fast... I have no idea what's going on there. She has some sort of power... it increases her reflexes... but what I just was was WAY more than that... as for the woman herself... she's the one that hired me. The one that hired me to give Bunny my ranking, the one who hired me to search for her sister... and to be honest... back in Paradise Bay... she was like a mother to me. Just like Ash was my father, you know? She... she usually doesn't act like that... not anymore. Something happened... I know it..." Zombie seemed to returned to rambling to himself near the end as he continued to look for anything to help.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:50 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas watched everything that went down, then sighed as Emilia flew out along with Inna and Poison. He let himself relax a little bit, but in that process, he felt the entirety of the pain from his injuries. He winced slightly at that pain, but made no more outward signs as to it. He had no idea how he could help here...their only means of escape had just left them. However, he had no intention to die there. Not now--he still had to find Astrid. Now more than ever--now that he had decided to drop the only lead he had towards her. Still, watching Rommel and Zombie talk, and watching Zombie dig through the rubble--things were beginning to seem hopeless. He did his best to keep his facial expression neutral--and began trying to think of some way they might get out...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next