Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  MochaLatte Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:43 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Emilia8
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"I didn't ditch. I had my own battle thank you." Emilia said as she showed CP-Unit 17's head. "And I didn't have to come back since this place is coming down. I'm surprised we haven't died yet from the rubble." she added as she looked away from Smile. Honestly she didn't need to deal with him anymore. 'And didn't you do something like... 'fuck the world and I want my sister' shitick?' Emilia thought as she just gave him a 'don't talk to me like your any better' look. Emilia took a step back from Rommel. "You want my only means of defense..." the red head stated. "Fine. I'll wait till your done with him. Afterwards I call dibs on harvesting his inner wiring." Emilia said as she just gave the lance to Rommel. If no one wanted her to fight with them, then fine. Emilia crossed her arms and watch.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper tensed as the CP unit turned to face him, but as he saw the expression caused by the sight of him wielding one of his abandoned weapons, he smirked a little- and as he saw the other's head leaving his shoulders, he grinned. Was that it...? It hadn't seemed like it should be that easy- but then the robot's blade stabbed forward, and without advance warning, Jasper had no time to dodge. He froze as he felt the blade cutting through his skin, slowly coughing and frowning at the blood the action brought forth- but after a moment, he jerked back, gritting his teeth. "N-no-!!" he snapped, shoving the other's blade to the side and moving forward, the blade in his own hand driving towards the robot's chest- and then he yanked it back and stabbed through a new place, stabbing him as many times as he could before his hands slipped off the blade, and he stumbled back frantically, face pale as he tripped over his own feet and fell on his ass, hardly even flinching as he covered his wounds with his hands and coughed again, more blood staining his lips. He was done for- there was no way he could get back up and fight if this didn't work... and if it didn't work, he wasn't going to live long enough to see if someone else finished the job. He curled in on his stomach some to try and stop the blood, grimacing at the pain but trying to keep from giving up just yet.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:51 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

"You won't not have it for long. Zombie said we need to cause a distraction...soo..." he grinned, and jammed the lance into the ground, the handle sticking up. He wasn't sure how bendy this lance was, but hopefully enough to give him good propulltion. "Alright..." he looked over at Smile, getting his eye contact. "Just like we practiced that one time...that one time we actually did shit." he thought, and jumped onto the lance, launching himself like a human bullet at the CP-Unit. He bearhugged the CP-unit and went to smash him on the ground. This was hopefully give Smile an opening to attack.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:01 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 1513

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Charle11
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

"You cannot wi-!" the CP unit spoke solemnly to Jasper as his blade thrust towards Jasper, of course, he already knew he was doomed at this point. CP-22 was too damaged to win, even if he killed Jasper, he'd have to deal with three other units. The best he hoped for was to take Jasper with him, thus the trust. However, once Jasper began to repeatedly attack his chest, piece by piece he began to fall apart. Oil began to spill out of his mechanical body, with sparks of electricity flying out from the gaping holes made into the automaton's chest. The unit just stood there in front of Jasper, shaking uncontrollably as it fell apart and deactivated. And then there was the flying Rommel. Rommel flew upon the CP-unit, and as he was bear hugged and brought to the ground, the destroyed CP unit fell right on top of Jasper after he'd already killed it. Leaving both a hulking automaton and a rather buff guy making a dog pile on the silverette.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:24 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle got up and was gonna let Smile do a thing, but then he realized he kind of fucked up. Whoops. He pulled the CP-Unit off Jasper, and sighed.
"Sorry man. Looks like you had shit all planned out." he said. "Uh...battles over guys. We good. Jasper got it done."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:54 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
-------------------------------------
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

"It's over...?" Lukas had been prepared to do his part and help--but the last CP Unit was dead. However--they weren't out of the woods yet. He jogged over to Jasper, dropping to his knees next to the silverette and tugging some spare bandages from a case on his belt, looking at the silverette with a somewhat grim expression. "Gut gemacht. Get stabbed less next time." He tried to seem chiding as he said this, but it was pretty obvious at this point that he had actually been worried. He began to bandage up Jasper's wounds, sighing once he'd finished, then helping the silverette to his feet, holding his arm over his shoulder to support him. He looked to the others, then spoke after a moment. "...You all can be upset at me about zhe betrayal later. For now, ve need to get out of here..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:12 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

"oKAY GUYS LET'S GO YEAH YEAH-!" Zombie yelled as Rommel launched himself out at the CP unit "TO THE RESC-" and then it became apparent that Jasper killed the thing and Rommel had just launched himself at the Unit and fell over the two. Nathan winced at his own actions, shrugged, and walked with Smile and the others. He waved to Jasper "Yo- I'm alive by the way. I'm sure you all worried so much..." he spoke to them in a mellow voice "So guys... like... I'm pretty sure we're stuck here... save for that hole Emilia made... since the entire base kind of just caved in on us already..." he told them in a rather calm voice "And no... it's not over... you're forgetting about one of them..." he spoke looking to Lukas "The one Jo was fighting..."
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:05 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Just do what you have to do and give back when your done." Emilia said as she watched Rommel take her lance and sat back. She watched with approval, and was happy to see that the unit went down. She walked over to the fallen robot and began harvesting his parts. "Good to see that your all still alive..." Emilia mentioned as she kept her eyes on the robot. "Well... We may have a way out actually. While I was on the floor above us, the bulky unit blew a hole with a particle cannon. I'm pretty sure there's a hole leading out of this place, that way." Emilia suggested as she started bagging the parts.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:30 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper kept his breathing shallow, afraid of taking a deeper breath for fear it would incite more pain- but as he saw that his attack seemed to be killing the CP unit, he couldn't help but smile slightly. He'd done it after all- he had managed to destroy it... But he couldn't really celebrate for long- mere seconds later saw Rommel flying into the robot, and he cursed as he rolled to the side, coughing and groaning a bit for the pain that caused but at least managing to dodge the likely doom that would result from both Rommel and a heavy ass robot falling on him. He smiled a little, ignoring the fact that he likely looked crazy as a loon with blood all over him- but then Smile moved to his side, and he heard the other's comment- and for some reason it sent him into a fit of laughter. Painful, agonizing laughter- but he couldn't stop until he was practically in tears. The addition of Smile bandaging his wounds though sobered him up quick, and he hissed in pain before grimacing. Maybe he would live, after all... he wasn't really sure. He felt woozy as it were- but as Smile assisted him to his feet, he was extra careful to seem steady. "Thanks..." he murmured- but as he consciously recognized that Zombie was up and walking around, he gave a wry smile. "Glad to see you're alright... I actually was kinda worried..." he murmured, voice soft but still understandable. As Nathan mentioned there was yet one more CP unit, however, he frowned- then groaned a bit. Fucking hell, why was there always one more fucking enemy. He was so done with this shit. But if it wasn't over until that last unit died... then he wouldn't relax just yet. They needed to get out, and defeat him... but he wasn't in the greatest mindset to figure out how just then.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:32 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle looked up toward where Jo flew out of there.
"Not sure if there is much we can do. I mean, those two went flying and shit...but yeah, let's give em hell!" he shrugged. Why not go out in a blaze of glory amirite? He walked toward the hole Emilia made. "I'm still pretty okay to do some heavy lifting. Bitchtits can help as well with that lance of hers. Leverage plus our raw power can get us out of here, right?" he asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:30 pm

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan let out a cough before slipping his hands into his pockets, awkwardly standing around. It wasn't until Jasper replied to him that he changed that neutral expression to one of embarrassment. He turned away from the rest of the squad "W-worried...? That isn't really the healthiest of things to do... worrying about me, you know that? It'll get you killed..." he spoke in a weak voice. Letting out a sigh, he stood around awkwardly some more before trying to change the subject "Hey guys! Where's Wei and Inna?" he asked, pulling his hands from his pockets and examining his surroundings.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:35 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

"Great..." Lukas sighed as he remembered that there was still a CP Unit left. Somehow, the idea of Jo destroying half the floor and flying out a hole in it was so ludicrous that he had nearly forgotten that it had even occurred...However, his attention was quickly grabbed by Jasper's laughter, and he looked at the silverette with wide, confused eyes. Had he said something funny--?
He remained quiet as the others discussed a way out, but as Zombie professed that they shouldn't be worrying about him, Lukas shook his head and spoke,
"You're zhe vone who managed to help me snap out of vhatever I was thinking vhen I joined up vith zhat man's plan...just leaving you to die vould be...vell, razher heartless...n-not to say zhat I'm becoming a softie or anyzhing like zhat--! Just--ja--" He heaved another big sigh, giving a frown and seeming embarrassed. "I guess zhat I really owe you all an apology for all zhat...but eizher vay, ve need to find a way out of here, first. I vish I could offer up some bright idea, but really, I don't have anything on me right now zhat might be able to help vith getting out..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Did no one hear me? I said that a particle cannon-Never mind... Okay? Just... Never mind." Emilia said as she rubbed her forehead. She narrowed her eyes at Rommel. "Maybe asshole, but the rubble is more then a two person job. Plus we might risk further cave in." Emilia paused for a moment. "... Fly huh? And why not?" Emilia asked as she went towards the hole that Jo and Charles made. "Unless you guys lost some memory... I CAN make flying suits... Hence I can make something to get us out of here. We just have to find Inna and Wei first...." Emilia said as she found that those two were indeed missing.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Nathan Crockett

"No apologies please..." Nathan spoke out after he had heard Smile "That type of stuff just doesn't resonate with me... let your actions make up for what you've done, not your words." he could have sworn Ashley had told him that or something, he didn't remember, but he certainly believed in those words. Zombie began to walk through the rubble on Floor 0, hoping he'd find at least Inna living. He couldn't care less about Wei, but the guy was his teammate, kinda, so he might as well look out for him too. He heard Emilia, and in the distance he called out to her "You're a big tough girl ain't yah? Why bother making flying suits- just pick up a few of us and fly us out... come back and do it again till you got everyone out. It's not like there are many of us." before returning to his search for the rest of the team. Hopefully Emilia's flying unit hadn't been too damaged in that fight, so she could just fly them out, that'd be much easier. When searching through the junk, Zombie let out a sigh, this was getting them nowhere "Hey guys- so like- when Charles was interviewing you... did you ever think 'gee this old fart's probably gonna go and try and blow up the fucking world'? Because I think that one came out from WAAAAAY out of left field!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:11 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Eb6e5a4e-5d46-45ff-b73b-59beaae85489_zps2bb42b7c

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna had spent an alarming amount of time just beating endlessly at the scrap metal that had been CP-09. It was only when her knuckles were torn and bloody, her arms trembling so violently that she was unable to lift them any longer, that the desperate search for the machine's voice-box ceased. She didn't know how much time passed between the end of her fight and now. All she knew was that the stomach acid eating at her midsection had to have done significant damage by now, because she felt an emptiness that was unnatural, though she was starting to think that maybe this feeling came from the AI's words that still echoed in her mind.

'Your father...Father Death...'

All of CP-09's words being rejected by Inna's body and mind; the thought made her physically sick, to the point that she was sure she was going to throw up...except the hole in her stomach left nothing but blood and bile to regurgitate. It was this pathetic being that the Suicide Squad would find, if they looked behind the right piles of rubble. She knelt beside what could not even be recognized as a CP unit anymore, clutching her midsection and staring vacantly at the technology she had destroyed while shaking her head steadily, her breath coming in short bursts that threatened to turn to shrieks of hysteria, but never quite did.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:17 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yes Zombie I could do that too. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I am going to need some time to repair it, and refuel. This thing doesn't last forever you know." Emilia said as she took off the rocket part. "If people can help me look for some tools, then I could do what you say... And pain killers... That would also be nice." Emilia said as she went off to find a tool box of some kind to help repair her armor, along with fuel. She eventually found Inna, beating the crap out of the scrap that was CP-Unit 9. "Inna... Where are you hurt?" she asked since the way Inna was holding herself she figured that it had something to do with her stomach. She walked over and watched over Inna's form. "Did a good job there..." she said while looking at the CP-Unit in hopes to invite Inna to speak with her.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 1115

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Zombie could hear Emilia's words when she found Inna, and quickly followed to find the Russian "Inna... hey... hey... I think it's dead." he spoke in a low voice, crossing his arms. He was obviously worried, based off that look in his eyes, but he decided to try and hide any worry he had for the time being. Well, at least they found Inna, Zombie could hear his wrist communicator beep, meaning he got a message from Chelsea most likely, or at least an employer looking for another job. As much as he would rather leave this place by now... he still had a job. Really, all this and he still wasn't any closer to finding his target. Nathan raised his arm to look at his communicator but a sudden familiar voice caused the blonde to completely freeze.

"Helloooooo darling sister...~"

Poison looked down on Zombie, Emilia, and Inna from atop a pile of rubble. She was covered from head to toe in blood, she held a cleaver that, too, was covered and dripping with crimson red plasma. Hopping down from the rubble, she looked immediately to Inna, a wide Chesire smile on her face "I can see you made short work of that Charlie~ Very good... father will be pleased~!" she spoke happily as she slowly took more steps towards the Russian. Zombie, meanwhile, seemed to be frozen in fear, and was actually backing away from the woman. it was painfully obvious he knew exactly who this was. Poison lent out her hand to Inna, looking down on her as she spoke softly "Come... it's time to return home... back to your REAL family..."

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:31 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle turned to Zombie and saw what was going on. Now, he wasn't one to question things, but...why was Zombie backing up? Who was this bitch? He took a step forward.
"What the fuck is that thing?" he asked. "I mean, I see it right there...but what the fuck?" he looked at Poison. "Who the fuck are you, bitch?" yeah he was pretty much asking for it. But Eagle was dumb.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:03 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas looked to Emilia briefly as she spoke--but then suddenly, a piercing voice caught his attention, and his head immediately whipped around to look at Poison. He didn't move from where he stood--luckily, he hadn't moved too close to Inna. This woman...Lukas had no idea who she was, but the one thing that was clear from her appearance was that either she had encountered a large number of absolutely useless footmen--or she was extremely dangerous. On the air of caution, he decided to assume the latter. Lukas didn't say anything--his grip on Jasper's arm seemed to tighten somewhat due to anxiety, but otherwise, he didn't move. He knew that right now, he was fairly worn out--and despite the fact that this woman seemed human enough, he couldn't help but suspect that any attacks he could throw at her right now would likely be very ineffective. He watched the scene carefully as Poison extended her hand to Inna--Lukas wanted to say something, but didn't feel like he exactly had the right. After all, he hadn't spoken to Inna much, despite the fact that he had no problem with her. What value would the words of a traitor have on her ears? He would just need to watch and see how this unfolded...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:21 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Eb6e5a4e-5d46-45ff-b73b-59beaae85489_zps2bb42b7c

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna was alarmingly unresponsive as the first members of the Suicide Squad approached. She didn't seem to see or hear Emilia, and Zombie wasn't any better. Her bloodshot eyes stared ahead with a haunting emptiness, and nothing seemed to get a reaction from her.
Nothing, that is, until another newcomer approached. That voice.. It made the Russian's staring eyes shift momentarily, then start flitting about paranoically, but she did not seem to be snapping out of this unresponsive state, despite the obviously threatening look that the greenette had about her...a look that would have had Inna on edge and on guard in a fraction of a second, had she been in her regular state... Then woman calling her 'sister' said the word 'Father'.

"LIAR!!!!!!"

She cried, her voice breaking halfway through the outburst. After this her breathing quickened, and she stared at the hand that was being offered. This 'father' she was speaking of...was she trying to take her to...? No. Inna had already established that that monster could not possibly be her father...and she would hurt anyone who said otherwise. Could Poison then be taking her to her REAL father? Was this her chance to reunite with her Papa, the kind, strong, honorable man she remembered? The hole in her stomach burned...but Papa could fix her. She knew he could. She knew he would.
Her trembling hand rose to take Poison's, all of the Russian's characteristic suspicion and caution numbed by the prospect of seeing her REAL Papa again. The one who wasn't a monster, who could never be a monster.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia was more then concerned for Inna. The girl was scaring her. It was like she couldn't hear her or Zombie. "Inna?" Emilia repeated to see if there was any luck in bringing her back to reality. "What thing? What are-" Emilia began to say when Rommel seemed to be asking who this other person was. "Oh... Well..." Emilia trailed off, and though the appearance of Poison concerned her Poison was evidence that there was a way out. "Sister?" Emilia looked over to Inna and jumped at the shout. She had never heard the Russian raised her voice to that volume before. Emilia had no idea what was going on, and when she took Poison's hand she wasn't sure how she felt. Inna was going back to her family now? She looked over to Zombie to see if he had anything to say? Since who was Emilia to say that Inna couldn't see her family? "Well? This is a good thing... Right?" Emilia asked with uncertainty and utmost concern. It was... Strange to her such a tone from Emilia, but could anyone blame her?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:09 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 1115

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 10 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison didn't seem to really recognize the existence of anyone else, she seemed entirely focused on Inna. That was, until she heard Rommel's voice and turned to look at him. She stared at him for a moment before smiling and winking to him. She made a kissy face to him before turning back to Inna, her grin grew into a sadistic, dark smirk "Gooood~" she chirped, and she slowly moved her hand to grab Inna's.

It was then, where Zombie just lost it and grabbed a rock, throwing it towards Poison's head like a baseball. Poison avoided it, and quickly turned her attention to Zombie, hissing. Nathan, glaring directly at the woman, spoke out "Guys! This woman is very dangerous! Don't let her touch Inna!" Nathan was wounded, without a real weapon, and dead tired. He didn't have a chance at stopping Poison, but he hoped that perhaps someone else in the squad would be able to. He obviously knew who this woman was, and he knew she was bad news.

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:45 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle was confused when all she did was grin and wink. He was still a little confused, but OH WELL!
"You want Inna huh? Don't blame you but sorry nope." he walked toward Poison. "So, you wanna fuck or what?" he put his arms out. "Cause you're gonna get fucked real hard if you mess with me!" he laughed afterward
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:40 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper remained quiet where he was, somewhat amused by Zombie's apparent embarrassment due to their worry, but mostly just tired and wishing to get a chance to finally relax. He hurt and he doubted he could fight well... But then someone else appeared, and he frowned as he heard the unfamiliar voice then turned to see who it was. Upon seeing Poison, he tried to pull up whatever files he could on her with his cybernetics- though it immediately came back saying she had no individual files. He frowned, but let his cybernetics continue searching as he moved closer. Hearing Zombie telling them to keep the woman from Inna, though, had him grimacing. He was quick to try moving closer, despite his wounds and pain. "... Hey, lady... Step back and do us a favor by not touching her, alright...?" he suggested, glaring at the stranger quietly.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Oct 10, 2014 11:55 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Alright then Zombie... Now explain who this person is." Emilia said since if this bloody lady is worrying Zombie, then that means she is a real threat to all of them, given that he is a ranked assassin. "Is she another ranked assassin?" Emilia asked as she took ahold of Inna's hand, and pulled it back, trying to make the girl get to her feet. "Let me help you up hon, and then we're out of here."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next