Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:01 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
-------------------------------------
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

The moment that Lukas heard Rommel, he turned to him quickly--only to see that the man had defeated the robots he'd been fighting. Lukas managed to give Rommel a nod of approval, hoping that it conveyed something like 'good job'--since right now, he was still focused on finding the disappeared CP unit. He was about to reply to Rommel--when suddenly, a voice boomed out over the area, and Lukas immediately tensed. He watched the entire area very carefully--and as he saw the flash of the CP unit's wristblade firing through the air, he quickly raised his hammer, firing a few bullets at the place that the wristblade had launched from, hoping to hit the CP unit. He doubted he would've been able to be so ready for this if the robot hadn't spoken first...
"I don't think you know who you're talking to!" he called out to the CP unit, keeping his guard up. "Paladin didn't pick us for our looks or anyzhing like zhat...! Ve are not, nor have ve ever been 'fucked'!" That came out weird. Oh well--it was the sentiment that counted--

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:12 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

Rommel heard something and dashed to avoid, but only to have a wrist blade go into the right side of his back, scratching his lung, and puncturing the other side.
"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!" he yelled, on all fours, coughing up some blood. He felt a little light headed. "Shit on a STICK that hurt! FUCK! FUCK! OW!" he didn't care fucking hurt. "Oh by the way...ow...you're not CP-02. Just another copy. We'll take you down, and then take down the rest. The only way I'll be 'fucked' is if you stick your nonexistant dick UP MY ASS!" he yelled, ready for a battle...still having a blade in him. Ow.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 1513

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Charle11
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

CP-22 immediately flipped out of the way avoiding any attacks that may have hit him otherwise. He then immediately cloaked "Keep it up with the blood you filthy mongrel, it suits you perfectly!" the CP unit mocked them as a disembodied voice. He then let out a laugh as he heard Smile's comment "You don't get it do you!? I'm CHARLES PALADIN! CP-02 is Charles Paladin! The old man you knew for months was Charles Paladin... we all shared a central core unit! We are one and the same! A hive mind if you will! We picked you all not only because you were dangerous criminals... but because you were total tools! You played your part nicely, now that you're done, kindly just LAY DOWN AND DIE WILL YOU!?" CP-22 then reappeared... above Smile and with a new wrist blade. He dropped down towards Smile, attempting to stab him right in the head from above.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:32 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper had kept his eyes open for the CP unit that had disappeared, hoping to avoid an ambush... But after a while, he shifted some to adjust his grip on Zombie, frowning a little as he gave the blonde a look of concern. He kept him where he was though, not wanting to set him down for fear of the enemy appearing as he did. And... his fears did seem reasonable, considering that once his attention returned fully to what was happening, he realized the CP unit had appeared once again. He let out a hiss of annoyance, gritting his teeth before moving forward some- but as the figure cloaked, he froze. He waited, anxious... until at last the CP unit appeared again, but this time above Smile. His eyes widened as he realized the German was in trouble, and he let out a muttered curse as he set Zombie down and moved forward to tackle Smile out of the way, his own wounds screaming in agony for the movement required to ensure the brunette escaped harm. "Fuck--" he muttered, scowling a bit as he stumbled to his feet and reached for a gun- despite the lack of actual harm it would do. He had no idea what he should do- he just knew it was... at least hopefully three on one now. Maybe... just maybe they could get rid of this guy.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:54 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

Lukas hadn't realized the attack coming at him from above--so when Jasper tackled him, he was confused at first. However, after he righted himself, he was quick to realize what had almost just happened. He blinked at Jasper a few times, mouthing a silent thanks before listening to what the CP Unit had to say. He paused for a moment as the CP Unit's words sunk in, then he grit his teeth. He moved forward, lifting his hammer up and striking at the CP Unit as it landed on the ground.
"Does a tool feel? Does a tool bleed? Does a tool breathe?!" he demanded as he swung his hammer at the robot. "Nein! A tool does none of zhat! Ve are not tools--ve are human beings! Tools don't fight for each ozher, or make promises or any of zhat! I...maybe I was a tool before...I thought zhat zhat vas all nonsense...only now do I realize zhat I vas zhe vone being foolish! Ve're moving on from zhat state of being...ve fight for vhat ve really care about on our own terms now! I don't care if you think me a tool...because inanimate objects can't die, eizher. So, if you're defining us like zhat, I'm pretty sure zhat you're out of luck--!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:06 am

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle got up and growled at CP-22.
"I've had just about ENOUGH of your bullshit!" he yelled, charging at the CP-unit, and pulling out the blade in his body in the process. ow he was losing even more blood, way to go Eagle, you stupid fuck. However, he not had a weapon. He threw the spike like a javelin at 22 as hard as he could with his good arm. He then held the gaping hole in his arm, where you could clearly see muscle and bone.
It was gross.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:31 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-22 let out an annoyed sigh as Jasper tackled Smile out of the way of his attack "You really aren't annoying... you know that...?" the CP unit spoke bluntly, his eyes narrowing at the masked man as he shot at him. The bullets pierced through his artificial skin, only to be stopped by his metal exoskeleton. The bullets were kept in place in his skin, so he simply plucked all three bullets from him, letting them fall helplessly to the floor to show just how futile that attack was "Is it my turn no-?" before the machine could reply in sarcasm, Eagle would throw his blade at him. The unit sent a sudden glare towards him before grabbing the blade thrown at him midair and throwing it back towards Eagle, then dashing forward towards Smile and Jasper "Tools are things to be used. It doesn't matter if they're human or made of metal. You can be ignorant all you want, the fact was that all of you were mere tools all along. And you all let yourselves be!" CP-22 pointed his wrist blade towards Smile as he run, and launched it out from his wrist towards Smile's gut. He then threw a flip kick towards Jasper's face once close enough.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Sep 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas let out a grunt of frustration as his attack missed--and before he could do much of anything, the wrist-blade was launching out at him. He didn't have time to fully get out of the way, and the blade sliced clean through his side, leaving a gash there. He grit his teeth and stumbled slightly, trying to ignore the fresh blood seeping into his shirt.
"Shut your mouth..." he growled at the CP Unit, glaring daggers and wishing he could make use of his cybernetics against this enemy. He was sick and tired of robots... "Yes, zhat's a cage zhat ve made for ourselves...but...for zhe sake of everyvone...my sister, my teammates, even all of zhose strangers out zhere in zhe vorld...! Ve...ve broke out of zhat cage...! You can act high and mighty all you vant, but it von't change a thing! Zhis vorld can fall apart at zhe seams, and ve'll still fight to stitch it back togezher again! I didn't start actually caring about shit to just stop here vhen some pile of scrap tries to tell me who I am! My name is Lukas Reinhardt, and I am NOT A TOOL!" With that mighty shout, he charged forward, flicking his taser back into his hand again as he came close to CP Unit-22, swinging his hammer at the robot's side before driving the taser towards the same point, the same strategy he'd used to defeat the other CP Unit he had fought.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:00 pm

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

"Yeah yeah, fuck off," Jasper snapped, glaring at the robot with an expression of hatred. At this point, he really did hate him- he just wanted out of here. He wanted to be done with all of this... but this robot was not making it easy for them. He grimaced a little as a blade was thrown at Rommel, before tensing as he saw the CP unit turning towards him and Smile- and as the figure spoke, he let out a hiss of annoyance, but tried not to let it distract him. Especially as he realized what was happening- he worried for Smile as he saw the blade shooting towards his side, but only moments later there was a kick flying towards his face, and he cursed as he tried to fling himself back in order to avoid it. It only worked so much though- the CP unit's foot still clipped his jaw, and he cursed even more as he toppled to the ground and covered the spot with a hand, a dark bruise already forming. He was lucky his jaw hadn't broken, really... He struggled back to his feet despite the throbbing pain, watching as Smile attacked and wondering how he might possibly help him at all. None of the weapons he had on him at the time seemed as if they would work to even harm this abomination... Had he always been this useless?

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:16 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-22 had a cocky grin on his face as his kick connected with Jasper's chin, he landed perfectly on his feet and soon another wrist blade emerged from his body "You're both rather pathetic... you know that? And of course your arguments are even more laughable..." the unit looked to Smile "Really...? You're better off not talking, mongrel, you're just making yourself more and more pathetic the more you speak." and as Smile's attacks came, the man shot a death glare towards the German. His wrist blade began to heat up, glowing in bright red before he delivered a single slash to Smile's hammer mid-swing. It cut straight through the hammer, reducing it to a metal stick at this point. This made the taser strike rather pointless as it conducted through the unit's metal exoskeleton. A wide grin on his face, CP-22 counterattacked by simply throwing a backhand towards Lukas' face before turning towards Jasper regardless of if it hit. He began to slowly approach Jasper, his wrist blade glowing red as is grin grew "Coooooome heeeeeeere...~" he sung as he brandished his blade.
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:07 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle saw the blade coming right back at him and moved to the side to let it stick in the wall. He went over and pulled it out while Smile and Jasper were going their thing. He watched things unfold, he started to creep over, being careful of his steps and being quiet. Once he got a little closer, he pounced on the CP-unit, and thrusted the spike toward the chest area.
"I'm right here jackass!" he yelled grinning as he held on.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:01 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas' eyes widened as he saw his hammer cleft in half right before his very eyes--that hammer had been one of his most useful weapons--and now it was gone. He didn't have much time to react, in his shock, and took the backhand full force, quite literally being thrown a good length of the room due to the robotic strength of the CP Unit. He landed upon the floor in a heap, but was quick to begin pushing himself back up, stumbling slightly as he did so. His taser had skidded across the floor a little bit, and he scrambled over to pick it up again. Aaand...it was broken. Great. He let out a frustrated sigh, throwing the broken taser down to the floor, then looking back over at the battle. He had thought himself fairly useless during the time that he had been fighting alongside the rest of the squad...but now that he had realized the importance of the events taking place right now, he saw that he couldn't afford to think like that anymore. Taking a deep breath, he jogged back over to the battle, seeing that Rommel was attacking the CP Unit. Lukas grimaced, knowing that his knives--which was all he had left, aside from his cyberrnetics--would do no good here. So, he lifted up both of his arms, preparing his cybernetics to fire, before calling out,
"Rommel, incoming!" He didn't want Rommel to get hit by accident, after all. He fired off a few volleys of needles from his arms at the CP Unit's face--namely its eyes. He didn't know how effective he would be at any other part of the CP Unit's body, but if the eyes were sensitive enough that he could break them, he might still be able to help out...!

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:24 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-22 scoffed as his opponents continued to fight, Smile and Eagle weren't letting him get to Jasper, he was perfectly fine with that, he'd kill them first then. Charles brandished his blade to Lukas, smiling to him as he spoke "Go on... I've bot plenty of these... enough to skewer all of you..." in a dark voice. He didn't consider Smile as much of a threat anymore, but the German did distract from Rommel. When he focused on Smile and Rommel struck, he almost got the better of CP-22,if not for him calling out his attack. CP-22 was fast, that was in fact, his designation, he was the quickest of the CP-Collective. So as soon as Eagle made his presence known, the unit quickly caught him by his head mid-pounce in the air and tossed him in front of Smile's attack to take the needles for him "Face it... you just can't beat the CP Collective...! You've both tired yourselves out! The data collected by the previous CP units has been archived in all of our minds now... I know every one of your moves through firsthand experience without actually ever have fought you guys... you REALLY can't win..." he taunted them, a thin grin on his face as he spoke.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:48 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle was pretty sure he got this. but then he was thrown and needles everywhere, and he didn't got this anymore. Eagle slowly got up, twitching, seeing everything was kind of melting. He felt the pain of the needles. He knew what was gonna happen.
"This is all a lie. This is all a lie." he muttered to himself. Smile and Jasper started to look more and more like scientists, with clipboards and the like. Eagle rubbed his eyes. "It's all a lie...it's all a lie..." he continued to mutter. Until he looked at the CP unit himself. It was Hannibal. Only a lot bigger. He clenched his teeth to keep himself to making any sound, but that Hannibal was getting bigger by the second, and so were the scientists. "This is..a lie...a very very convincing and scary as fuck lie..." he thought as now they were bigger then more...and a lot more frightening. He felt...really really tiny right now. Tiny and weak, despite all his changes. Had he gotten weak? Had making friends and staying in Paladin made him a weak ass shit.
Was he a weak ass shit?
Eagle put his hands on his head, and fell to his knees, starting to give into the images before him. He was breathing rapidly, his eyes started to water, his body shaking. He was convinced he went to hell in that short time.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:25 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas cringed as he saw his needles hit Rommel instead--but he had been prepared for a situation like this ever since he had joined the task force. He quickly reached to the back of his belt, removing from it a small vial, then using his other hand, reached back to where he kept extra needles. He uncorked the vial with his teeth, then dunking the needle into the solution--which was, in fact, the antidote to his hallucinogens. He moved over to Rommel, then jabbed him in the back of his neck with a needle covered antidote--the hallucinations would stop soon. After that, he moved himself in between Rommel and the CP Unit, glaring the robot down.
"So, vhat? You vant us to just lay down and let you kill us? As if I vould do zhat...vhat a vaste. Zhere is no vay zhat I vould allow you to kill me--or anyvone else here. Exactly vhat are you trying to prove here...?!" He couldn't deny it--he was trying to buy time for Jasper and Rommel. Lukas knew that his fighting power had been seriously diminished when his weapon had been destroyed---and as much as he wanted to believe that they would, he was pretty sure that his needles wouldn't effect this guy--not to mention that he didn't want his allies being tossed into them again. He only had so much antidote--which he then quickly put away on his belt as he prepared to speak to the CP Unit more, doing his best to buy more time for the other two. "Vell? Vhat is it? Vhy are you fighting, hm? Do you even have a reason? At zhe very least, ve have somezhing to fight for. It's a shame zhat you can't claim the same. You call us tools, and yet here you are, saying zhat your only purpose here is to distract us from getting in zhe vay of your fellow machine...you're zhe tool here. And on top of zhat, you also said zhat it vas already too late, even if ve did defeat you, ja...? So zhen...do you remember vhat you said about tools...? Vhen zhey reach zhe end of zheir usefulness...a tool is discarded." In that moment--he decided to leave everything to chance--and to Jasper and Rommel. He knew that he couldn't help here any further at the moment besides being a distraction--so he pulled out one of his knives, pointing it at the CP Unit and declaring to him in a firm voice, "Ve vill discard you! You're nozhing but a pile of scrap, and you know it! Smart metal or not, you're just a hunk of metal! Face it! If you think zhat you can kill me so easily...zhen come and get me...!" He felt a bead of sweat run down his face in this moment--all he could do was pray that Jasper or Rommel would take action during this time and use it to attack...He knew that Rommel was still recovering, so maybe Jasper...he could only hope that this hadn't been an act of pointless sacrifice...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:54 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper had begun backing up as the CP unit approached him with wrist blade drawn- but once Smile and Rommel seemed to be distracting the robot, he backed up yet further, taking a deep breath as he edged around in the shadows, trying to focus on his plan instead of what the others were saying. If he could sneak around behind the CP unit... He wasn't so sure what help he might be, but at this rate it was worth a shot. He held his breath as Smile shrieked at the CP unit, tensely glancing around as he slipped up towards the CP unit from behind... And while Smile seemed to have his attention, a knife pointed likely uselessly at the robot, he moved quickly; he darted forward, leaping up and onto the back of the unit before driving his own knife towards what he hoped might be a weakpoint- his eyes. He was probably screwed- but he wanted to try, he had to try... At least his sacrifice would be for a good cause.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:47 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-22 looked down on Eagle, grinning to him with joy on his face as he noticed the affects of Smile's hallucinogens on him "Oh... you must be having a barrel of fun! I do wonder what's eating you up inside... hmmm..." Cp-22 brandished his wrist blade, he was going to focus on Eagle next, if only to finish him off. But then Smile started talking. Charles turned to the German, raising an eyebrow and grimacing at Lukas as he spoke "My god... will you shut up already...?" he scoffed at the German, it was then that Charles decided he wanted to kill Smile first. If only to stop himself from hearing that horrid accent again. So he slowly started to approach him, that was, until Jasper got up on him from behind and stabbed his eyes. The knife pierced his eyes, cutting through them, but the actual android didn't even seem to flinch "Right... I forgot about you..." the machine muttered. The unit suddenly jumped up then slammed his back (and hopefully Jasper) into the ground "You're even more annoying than the rest of them... die..."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:28 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle felt something go into his neck, and he was about to punch the shit out of Smile, but then no. The illusions were going away, as well as the pain. He stood up, starting to take the needles out of himself.
"Thanks man. I knew you'd turn around." he said smirking, starting to pull the needles like it was nothing. He saw what was going on and wiped his eyes to get the tears away, and then looked at Smile. "Do we have a plan? He's a lot different then the other guys. What should we do?" he asked quiet;y as Jasper was distracting the unit.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan suddenly rose up "I'm awake!" he yelled out bluntly, shaking his head around as he looked around. Well then, he missed a lot "Okay- so everyone is mostly alive and...-" he looked over to CP-22, scowling at it. Nathan backed away a bit, he didn't have any weapons, and even if he did, he'd need to be far away anyways. Pretty much everyone seemed beat up "..." backing away further, he looked to Eagle and Smile "You two need to distract this guy... I think I got an idea..." Zombie was a quick thinker, that's how he survived all these years. He knew full well he was useless in this situation, teh least he could do was help out. The assassin suddenly walked off towards a pile of rubble afterwards.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:50 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Emilia8
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Hello assholes..." said a familiar voice and there was the Emilia, carrying the head of CP-Unit 17. "Sorry for the leaving part. Things were just too crowded... Also why are you guys still here? This place is falling apart!" Emilia commented as she scanned the room for more parts to harvest. "Hmmm... That will do." she said when she looked at CP Unit 22, and gave him a very bone chilling smile.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:33 pm

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile

Lukas looked to Rommel and gave him a nod, thankful that the antidote had worked. When the man asked what the plan was, he hesitated for a moment to think, but then suddenly, Zombie woke up, and was offering his own plan--one that sounded as good as any.
"Let's go vith Zombie's plan," he said to Rommel--then noticed Emilia. At her first greeting, he let out a heavy sigh, and made a positively tired irritated face. He called over to Emilia then, "Hello yourself, thanks for ditching us. Eizher vay--no explosions, alright? Zhis place is falling apart enough as it is. Just let us handle zhis." He turned back to Rommel then, speaking to the man quickly, "Come on, let's go."
He would have been nicer to Emilia if she had deemed to be civil to them--not to mention that he was still upset that she had left in the heat of combat. He decided that he didn't need to pay attention to her for now--fighting the CP Unit was way more important. He quickly charged forward, with the intent of simply keeping the CP Unit's attention. Once he got close, as the CP Unit seemed to be falling backwards, he attempted to catch the CP Unit's shoulder with a kick, hoping to draw his ire--he seemed to hate him enough as it was, so hopefully it would work.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:29 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

"Got it. Apparently getting in the way is something I'm pretty good at." he said, and grinned seeing Emilia. "Hey bitch tits! I thought you died!" he kind of did to be honest. He ran over toward her, getting up in her face. "Hey, can I borrow that lance of yours? I got an idea." he whispered. His idea was to go for a 'death from above' type of attack. It was gonna be fucking awesome.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:29 am

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*

Jasper blinked as the CP unit seemed totally unaffected by his attack, even with the knife driving through his eyes- but as the robot muttered under his breath, then jumped up- and in that moment he quickly realized reaching the ground while still clinging to the CP unit would be a bad idea. Quickly, he shoved away from him, hitting the ground and scrambling back rapidly- just barely avoiding being crushed. He doubted he'd be able to get back up if he'd been hit... He scowled as he scooted back more then got to his feet, tense and anxious. What was a weak spot on this thing anyways-?! He didn't know what to do... Quietly, he looked to the others, still backing up some- only to feel his foot hit something. He glanced down, then quickly grabbed the weapon that had been dropped. It was one of the Charles bots lost sword things, it seemed. He clutched at the end of it that wasn't quite so dangerous, before turning to glare at the CP unit- and then he darted forward, using his new weapon to stab at the wound he'd already made, hoping it might do more damage to stab him with something more deadly. It was the only hope he had.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:41 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 9 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan returned from the rubble, holding what appeared to be a crude metal pipe. The poor guy didn't really have any other of his weapons on him, so he had to resort to using that for now. He shot a glare to CP-22, he seemed tough, but if they were coordinated he'd show an opening. And then Emilia burst out from the ceiling "Well then..." Zombie didn't seem to break his glare directed at the CP unit, but he definitely noticed Emilia "Yeah... I agree with Smile here... we need to make a coordinated attack on this guy... if we use teamwork we can make short work on him... being hasty is just gonna get one of us killed." the fact that this guy was still standing after everyone else showed how much more smarter he seemed to be than the other units too.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:48 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-22 looked over to Zombie, Smile, Emilia, and Eagle after standing back up, at this point, Charles figured they would be a bit more tough to deal with. He knew full well how weak their teamwork would be, so he knew to take advantage of that at least. Eagle and Emilia were the weak links, as they always were, Zombie and Smile were too weak to be a real threat either. Though out-numbered, CP-22 wasn't the least bit worried "Oh this is going to be fun..." Cp-22 spoke as he brandished his new wrist-blade, it glew red as it heated up. He was readying for an attack, until he heard Jasper's footsteps from behind. The android let out a sigh "You're still going... just pathetic..." the machine spoke as he turned to Jasper, unimpressed, only to see the man using one of his fallen wrist-blades. The machine's eyes widened, but ti was too late, Jasper's blade stabbed straight through his head, beheading him completely. For a moment, there was silence, almost peace, after all, it seemed as if the unit was defeated. he was beheaded after all. But just like the other units, he didn't quite need that head on his shoulders. After playing dead for a moment, CP-22 abruptly stabbed his blade out towards Jasper's gut "We're not done here...!"

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum