Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

+3
MochaLatte
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
7 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:48 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Zombie12

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan nodded with a deadpan expression under his mask "Yes... I would..." he would be as cruel and heartless as can be if it meant saving millions of lives. Nathan kept his rifle trained on the German, but then there were the needles, which flew through his arm, cutting through the sides of his wrists "Gah-!" the wound burned, also he hated needles. This was the absolute worst fight he could have possibly put himself in. And then Smile was charging right at him, the needles, Zombie expected, but not the hammer. Luckily he actually had time to react to this one. Nathan raised up the middle of his rifle to take the hammer attack, Smile's hammer broke through the rifle, its various gizmos flying onto Zombie as he began to back away. He quickly pulled out a pistol and aimed it towards Smile's head "OKAY- SERIOUSLY, STOP! Or I'll shoot... SERIOUSLY MAN!" he yelled, he didn't know smile, but he knew the guy wasn't inherently evil. Zombie often refused to kill those who he thought didn't deserve death as an assassin. Yet now he was stuck between a rock and a hard place, morally speaking. He was to either kill someone whom Nathan believed didn't deserve death, or he was to let millions die. He had to break his moral code or innocent people died. And that was exactly why he didn't pull the trigger, he just stood there aiming the rifle at him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:55 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 1412

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 1312

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Charle11
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』
██████▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▂

CP-05 was thrown out towards CP-09, with his chest hitting against his screwdriver hands. The fingers made small dents in his arm, but they weren't particularly damaging. Both units ended up catching their balance, and slowly turning towards Rommel and Inna in unison "You cannot win this, neither of you. We are legion, we outnumber you, we out power you, we work as one unit, we are what is better for the human race." they both spoke at once, before CP-06 shot at Rommel and Inna from behind. In this time, CP-05 and CP-09 each dashed to the side, forming a triangle around the two as CP-06 continued his onslaught of gunfire.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃▃▃▄▄▄▄▄▄▅▅▅▅▅▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▇▇▇▇▇▇██████
『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Collective Consciousness

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:11 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 1114

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"Vulture Team was eradicated. Yes. Whether it was due to a genuine malfunction or from the Deathworshippers, I do not know. In fact... I don't care either way. The fact is that they're all dead." he told Emilia bluntly "And eliminating the outside world is the necessary means to an end. For the millions I kill, generations will flourish. At the rate the world is deteriorating, it matters not whether people die... regardless of what I do many are dying at this very moment from crime, global violence, and terrorism. There are numerous Super Criminals such as The Inquisitor, Kermit, and Kraven whom would stop at nothing but to eradicate humanity for the fun of it. No... my way is the -only- way. By sheer necessity. It is the only way to end the chaos, the suffering. By choosing against me all you do is choose to perish with them, rather than live past them and move forward in their memory. Rather than admit what is necessary, you choose the selfish path, you stay to your groundless morals even if it means death. That will do little to save them. All it will accomplish will be dying by your morals... this choice only effects you. Besides... say that you and the Squad do stop me... the end of Charles Paladin means the end of the world's only remaining authority figure. You'll bring about a dark age like none other... you will rush humanity's doom. You can't win either way... and-" Emilia's lance hit his hand, repulsing off of it without doing so much as a small dent worth of damage "You can't win anyways. My armor is designed to take any damage your suit can deal. " now that Emilia was close, more rockets flew out from his arm towards Emilia at point blank range "Your struggle is hopeless now Ms. Melchiott... your morals are inductively unsound... and your life is about to come to an end unless you choose otherwise."

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:21 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
-------------------------------------
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

Lukas' face didn't seem to change at all, even as his hammer was smashing through Zombie's rifle--he just continued to stare at the blonde with that thousand-yard look--however, the blonde's loud shouting seemed to break him from this spell, and he blinked a bit, seeing that the man now had a pistol pointed at him. He paused for a moment, then walked forward slowly, lifting his hand up and grasping the shorter man's pistol, lifting it upwards so that it was pointing towards the ceiling.
"...You do realize zhat I can't stop...right?" he asked, his voice becoming remarkably quiet as he spoke. Not having been put under this much stress in so long--his emotions seemed to be fluctuating far more than any person's should have been. Now, he didn't seem exactly calm...more so, his voice held a certain air of trepidation to it. "If I stop now...yes, I may save countless lives, but...I'll also practically be condemning my own flesh and blood to death. Don't get me wrong--I don't vant all of zhose people to die. I don't see vhy anyvone vould vant zhat, and if you ask me, somezhing's happened to Jo zhat I'm not so sure ve can reverse...! But...I don't vant Astrid to die, eizher...and believe it or not...if it veren't for me needing to find her, I'd be on your side now, you can be sure...! But..." His hand dropped from Zombie's pistol, and he looked out across the area, seemingly being struck by the most intense indecision that he had felt that entire day. "...I'm..." His eyes fell upon Rommel for a moment as the man fought with the CP units--Rommel had promised to help him find his sister. Lukas' gaze soon enough trailed down the hall to where Jasper and Jo were with Charles--and although he couldn't hear anything going on over there, things obviously weren't going very well. His gaze zeroed in on Charles for a moment, and he stared at the man. He had never trusted Charles before--he had only been using him to get to Astrid. But...after earlier...what made him think that he could trust Charles now...? Maybe it was the glimmering hope that maybe he would be honest in his dealings? But this man had just orchestrated the demise of an entire country...who was to say that he cared a lick about a little girl and her older brother...? Lukas couldn't figure it out...everything was too unclear, and he didn't know who to believe. For a moment, he couldn't tear his eyes away--but then, he looked back to Zombie. "...Zhis is vhat I get for opening up for you people...zhis is vhat I get for getting involved--I never vanted this..." Lukas' entirety seemed to wilt a bit. He felt like he was going to puke--this was all just too much. For all he knew, Jo might be about to shoot Jasper in the head. No matter what Lukas did--it was clear that people were going to die. He hesitated for a long moment, then spoke, quieter than before, his voice almost a whisper, "It all seems so easy for you all...but I don't have any idea vhat to do...I just need to keep Astrid alive, but--...I don't even know how to do zhat anymore. Vhat am I supposed to do...?" As he finally seemed to come to terms with the situation, he seemed to be beginning to lose his will to fight--especially if it was against the other members of the old task force.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:27 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 1513

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

"How lovely..." A shadow loomed over Jasper as CP-22 de-cloaked behind him. As he was busy speaking with Jo, the automaton crept up on Jasper. A blade emerged from its wrist, before the machine sharply stabbed its knife out towards Jasper's back. CP-22 was designed for one task: assassination. A machine created to kill under stealthy circumstances "Mr. Everhart... your compassion for Josephine will be your end. She may not have the gall to kill you but I certainly do. Now, your life will end, you've traveled down a path that has brought you to this very moment. Absolutely nothing. You will die having achieved nothing. A pity, a shame. But the harsh reality is that you will die and no one will remember you... however with your death, Jo will peacefully bring about a new dawn to humanity. Do not feel melancholy... no, rejoice at the fact that your death will bring about a new era..." the figure whispered into Jasper's ears, a thin conniving smile on his face as his soft words echoed through Jasper's ears.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:40 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 1811
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Layout15
『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-02 turned his back on the whole scene as Jo shot Jasper's thigh, he'd kill Jasper himself, but not this unit, another one would do. Instead CP-02 focused on the console in front of him, where he swiped his hands against the screen, it changed to a video feed of various scenes in No Man's Land. Particularly, a lot of them were Vulture Team fighting their hopeless battle against the Automaton army. Try as they may, the army would constantly remake itself, and even if they found out ways to destroy large numbers of them and keep them down, they were outnumbered by far. It was truly a hopeless battle, they were obviously buying time for the others, but the others would fail as well. Eve Falcone would not best Tate, and the Suicide Squad would not stop Jo, even Ryder Mercy, whom they'd sent to deal with Jo personally, had his hands full with Red Masque himself. "Look at how they squirm..." CP-02 commented in a calm, collected voice as he watched these scenes play out "They're so desperate they put their lives on the line for a completely and utter risk... a risk that will likely fail. I will never understand you humans. Never... it's quite disappointing really. I was expecting a better game of wits from those who opposed me. Oh well... I'd say its only a matter of time before I break that hacker's coding... soon justice will prevail, don't you agree Josephine...?"

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...
Charles Theme- Final Hours

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:34 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Cz7z_zps589ddfee
Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury
"That's right! FUCK IT! Shove death RIGHT BACK in the reapers FACE!"
Eagle's Theme- Fury's Wrath

"Awww...crap..." he thought at they were talking. As the shots were fired, he covered Inna, feeling several bullets go in and then out. "Ow...ow...pain..." he said. He moved them away, or tried. The triangle was problematic. They were surrounded and obviously, the gaps could be covered quickly. He couldn't think of anything at the moment, except the pain in his back where at least 6 bullets were. "Any bright ideas missy?" he asked, keeping them moving, watching the angles and listening to the gun fire.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:03 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna cursed in Russian under her breath as she saw the little damage that she was dealing out. None of her attacks were working, and she was slowly but surely running out of stamina and morale after being attacked continuously by a clearly superior opponent.

"The human race needs... eetself.."

She struggled to find the right words for what she was trying to express, but basically she meant that humanity could only prosper if it could deal with itself rather than have outsiders try to 'fix' it. Working with Paladin and seeing disasters like the destruction of Chicago, San Francisco and Canada, the Russian had come to the conclusion that interference from these 'higher powers' only lead to more chaos.
BUT THEN BULLETS. Inna threw herself to the ground as soon as she heard the sound of CP-06 behind them, but still expected to be hit by several bullets...only that didn't happen, and she looked up to see Eagle shielding her from the bullets. She was genuinely shocked for a moment. Rommel had taken several bullets for her just now. It could have taken her a while to process that...but in the absence of actual time to think, she just stammered

"T-thank you, Comrade.."

Then looked around at the deadly triangle that surrounded them. The best way to help Eagle now was to stop the machines from hurting him any further.

"Da...just..."

She could have said 'follow my lead', but that wasn't an expression she was familiar with...so she did a weird bunch of hand signals that Papa had taught her; those should get the point across. She rolled under Rommel's legs, as she was still on the ground, towards CP-06, and grabbed onto its gun, using her kukri to stab at what would have been the unit's wrist were it a human, trying to cut the whole hand off in an attempt to arm herself.

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:10 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Jo17_zps8e5f73a3

The Architect Of The New World
osephine eaumont   

i want to get stronger
because our world is very cruel
it`s advisable to remove withered flowers 

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo resisted bringing her shaky hands up to cover her face, especially as Jasper made a noise realizing his pain- she shuddered, a silent sob squeezing out from her throat. She couldn`t bring herself to turn back to him, his hissed out words barreling and rolling about in her head-- this isn`t you, mindless slaughter is no saving grace. It... wasn`t mindless slaughter... she was justice...
She brought a free hand over her mouth, shaking her head in rebuttal to his answers- and just as she had begun to walk away, unable to handle the sight of Jasper bleeding out and begging for her to stop- a CP unit approached him from behind. She gasped, silently, and found herself almost unable to remove her eyes from the scene before her, as horrified and terrified for her friend she was-- it wasn`t until a soothing and familiar voice spoke out from behind her that she glanced over her shoulder, almost forcibly so. She was hyperventilating all over again, chest rising and falling violently as her breath heaved- her mind felt overloaded with sensors, a panic attack coming on again as a result of this sudden rush of doubting thoughts and immense rocks of guilt dropping hard on her shoulders-- but... as she caught sight of what CP-02 was musing over... her muscles untensed.
She stared- and stared, and stared-- then slowly turned around, walking toward the screens before Charles in a wide-eyed trance. Now her breathing hitched- tears still streaming down her face, and something like joy swelling in her chest. The wave of relief that crashed into her was so overwhelming, that her legs finally buckled under her after hours of shaking- and she dropped down onto her knees, arms limp at her sides as she stared.
Ivy-- no, Arma-- ferociously attacking a brutally wounded Bunny, an entirely different glint of insanity sparked in her movement. Vulture Team, back from the dead-- fighting a hopeless battle against an army of drones in Highend, the field around them reeking of blood and rust. And Ryder, with his eyes on fire-- haphazardly attacking an unfamiliar, but sinister looking male in a mask and hood. And as she stared ahead-- she could feel each of their emotions filling the marrow of her bones. Fear was prominent-- rage, despair... and something like smothered willpower.
Her expression fell vacant, even as CP-02 spoke to her-- no words came, no air came. Then, after a prolonged period of silence- she spoke, her rasped out words falling heavy against the steel ground.
"...You... told me they were dead..."   

______________________________________________________________________________________

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz  
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:46 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 1312

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-06 raised his rifle as Eagle took further damage "How heroic of you to take the shots for Ms. Dragovich... unfortunately sir this is no place for a hero... they die... the era for heroics is over, the only way to succeed now is to attempt to achieve your goals by any means necessary!" as Inna rolled under Eagle then charged out towards CP-06, CP-09 dashed forward and grabbed her arm as she tried to grab for its fun "No." he spoke to her bluntly before ramming his metal shoulder into her sides. CP-05, meanwhile, settled for charging Eagle like a bull, running to tackle the man and crush him under its metal body "You two just don't get it... I don't blame you... you're both young... inexperienced... you wouldn't understand... I need to do this. There is no other way...! Do you think I ENJOY killing millions or people!?"

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:52 am

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan's eyes seemed to widen in terror as Lukas grabbed onto his pistol, it battle seemed to be over for him, Zombie wasn't quite keen on dealing with the German at short range, he was going to get himself killed. Strangely enough, the gun was lifted upwards, but not another attempt on his life was made. Instead Smile seemed to make a confession of his own weakness, he in fact completely surprised Nathan... the assassin believed that Smile was so devoted to his sister that he'd take Nathan's own life without second thought. But here he was asking just what he was supposed to do "..." Nathan's eyes narrowed "It's time to make a decision..." Nathan spoke in a dark voice. And for that split moment, Zombie seemed to look just like his adopted father. He pulled out his second handgun and shoved it into Lukas' grasp "SHOOT ME." Nathan spoke bluntly to the German "If you can shoot me... then you know whose side you're on... if you can't... then well... it's time to leave Charles..." Nathan let go of his other handgun and crossed his arms as he looked to Smile stoically "Come'n, SHOOT ME!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:00 am

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles grinned as he watched his enemies slowly perish, Vulture Team was getting more and more overwhelmed by the minute. There wasn't a single thing any of them could do to stop this slaughter. Eve and the Family would fail to triumph over Tate, Bunny and Ashley wouldn't last long, and of course there was Ryder Mercy. The others by some miracle could survive... but Ryder... his fate was sealed the moment Masque set his eyes upon The Boss. Charles just propped himself down on the chair he had mental tortured Jo on earlier and began to watch the screens as if over-joyed. Eventually CO-02 turned to Jo "Time to relax and lay in waiting Josephine... soon the satellites will be under my control again and-" Jo's words then hit him like a ton of bricks. The android froze. By all means he believed Jo was too far gone to even recognize these people... she shouldn't have been. CP-02 turned to look at Jasper "You bastard..." the AI muttered before looking back to Josephine, placing a hand on her shoulder as he stood in front of her "Josephine... the Vulture Team you know -is- dead... you are justice now, and anyone who opposes you is dead. Thus, these ants that oppose you... they aren't Vulture Team... they're just dead meat..." usually, this would work on Jo due to the sheer confusion it would plant in her brain... but for some reason Charles began to tense up, something didn't feel right.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:07 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
-------------------------
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper grimaced a little as his words did nothing to lure Jo's attention back to him, and he scowled a little before struggling to stagger forward more while the pain in his leg was still fresh- but as Jo's attention flicked to something that wasn't quite him, but behind him, he did the instinctual- he spun to the side, gasping in pain as something cut across his side, slicing skin like butter. He immediately put his hands over the wound, turning to see who had attacked him- but upon seeing one of the Charles units, he swore under his breath. He didn't even flinch as the CP unit whispered into his ear, the closeness making him uneasy- but even with what the robot said, Jasper didn't seem nearly as upset as he had been just moments before speaking to Jo. Instead of disappointment and horror, there was an expression of anger clear on his face, and he quickly jerked away from the other, hands reaching for pockets. "Guess what, fucktard- I sure as hell won't kill Jo but I have no qualms about killing you-!" he snapped, almost snarling some after. It was almost like a switch had been flipped- now that a Charles bot was standing before him, instead of being controlled by guilt and grief over Jo's actions, he was consumed with rage- this man was responsible. This man was who had done this to Jo- and he wanted nothing more than for him to pay for his crimes.
The only question was- how. How did he destroy a robot like this without super strength, or something to destroy it? He narrowed his eyes as he limped back, giving himself some space as he pressed a hand to his side, glaring at the robot quietly. He wasn't going to waste energy attacking until he understood a possible weakness- and if that meant dodging until he was too exhausted to keep fighting...
So be it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:22 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Smile50_zps92bf7d69

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
"Vhat is it zhat matters most to you in life...? If you don't fight for it vith all your strength, can you really call yourself alive...?"

Lukas' eyes widened as Zombie suddenly pushed the pistol to him--he hadn't expected the blonde to do that at all. In fact, he had half expected the man to simply attack him--but oddly enough, he hadn't. Lukas had been pretty set on the idea that this man absolutely despised him--so why...? Lukas stared at the blonde as the man spoke, processing his words. This...wasn't a joke, right--? It wasn't a trick?
Lukas looked down at the pistol in his hand, and stared at it for quite some time. All of the chaos around him seemed to be muted out from his mind as he just looked at the weapon. This thing...could easily kill. All too easily, a life could be taken with this tool--and it would take such a little action, to make such a big effect...
That was how things were now, wasn't it? What had happened to Canada--it must have only taken the flick of a button. Here and now, Lukas knew that he could take Zombie's life, and get one step closer to fulfilling Charles' ambition--
'Charles' ambition.' He paused for a moment as he thought about those words--this wasn't his own desire. This was what Charles wanted--what Jo wanted--but could he say that he really wanted the destruction of all of the people outside of the prison? He felt his throat go dry as he thought...what would Astrid say about all of this, if she did indeed reach him, only to find out that he had condemned all of those people to death, only to get to her? It had been his own extremeness in protecting her that had gotten them into this situation to begin with...but did he really need to stoop to allowing genocide...? Yes, he could easily let this all come to pass and get her back immediately--or he could save countless people, and have to work harder to find her, but find her, hopefully, nonetheless...
He hesitated as he looked up from the gun, then back to Zombie, his brows furrowing slightly as he looked at the man in indecision.
Astrid wouldn't want this. She never would have wanted any of this--and when Lukas really thought about it...neither did he. He had doomed himself to this by opening up to Jasper, letting himself feel again--the more he thought about the rest of the people in the world, who they might be and what they might have yet to achieve--he felt his dedication to Charles' cause shake down to the core. He had always told himself that if he could take back several of the choices he'd made in his life, he would--and he wasn't about to let this add to that list.

"...Take zhis back. You're going to need it after I broke zhe ozher vone," he offered the gun back to Nathan, his expression serious. He didn't know what was going to happen. He knew that as of this moment, Astrid was within the care of Charles' men--or so Charles had said. Lukas tried to focus on that glimmer of hope that maybe she was safe, maybe he could still save her and the rest of the world--for that was all they had now. Hope and determination. Lukas had never been very used to keeping hope close to his heart...but determination was something that he was very familiar with. "I'm taking a big risk here...but zhere's not much else I can do at zhis point. I'm vith you." He paused for a moment to survey the battlefield, taking in who was friend and who was foe, now that he had switched sides. Strangely enough, it felt almost relieving, being able to say that he was on the side of the people he actually cared about once again--however, he knew that he couldn't relax. Not yet. "So...do ve have a plan...?" The battle almost felt more nerve-wracking than before--he knew that he could probably get a bit of leverage for at least one attack as long as the enemies still thought that he was with them--but seeing as how his position very well put Astrid's position into a fragile balance--he knew that it would be best to end this quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lukas' Theme - Dominus Deus Sabaoth
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:13 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle couldn't get out of the way fast enough.
"GAH!" he was tackled and those back wounds were NOT doing too hot. "That's smarts...Ow..." he said, glaring at the bastard. But Eagle was strong. He got his arms under CP-05, and started to lift. "As a matter a fact asshat...I do.." he kept lifting CP-05 slowly, but surely. "Sure, they were Canadian...but they were innocent...families all sitting down watching hockey...friends going to get a pint together...all dead...because of your so called savior..." slowly, he was lifting CP-05. "They never killed...maimed...raped...not like us...we're the trash and you treat US like we're worth saving?!" He was on his feet now, lifting CP-05 over his head. "I DON'T FUCKING THINK SO!" and then he lobbed the automan as hard as he could into the floor, his eyes flaring in anger. He then proceeded to try and rip the head off CP-05, planting his foot down on the robots chest.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 1513

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-22 rose his chin and smirked to Jasper as he spoke, the android seemed to find some amusement from Jasper's words "And just how are you planning on killing me...?" he asked as Jasper seemed to create some distance between the two. Charles knew full well that Jasper didn't have the superpowers or advanced technology that the others on the team seemed to have had, at best he probably had a handgun on him, and for that reason CP-22 seemed to be quite confident. The unit rose his right arm as an assault rifle seemed to materialize in front of him, which he quickly snagged and pointed towards his enemy. Without another word he opened fire on Jasper, firing a quick burst which would no doubt keep him busy. And then, he disappeared. The unit had cloaked, his detached laughter echoed through the room and it became apparent now why this unit was assigned to Jasper. Charles wanted to toy with him, he didn't see him as a threat at all, so he decided to use the unit that'd allow him to play around with the opponent he didn't take seriously at all.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:23 am

osephine eaumont   

i want to get stronger

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

As CP-02 spoke to her, Jo`s gaze never once lifted from the above screens. The imagery reflected on her glazed over eyes, agape in shock and horror and realization. She didn`t notice the way Charles cut himself off, realization sinking into his posture and causing his muscles to tense up with nerves- there was no hint of movement on the part of the bluenette, whom only stared ahead, even as the android lowered himself to her level. As he spoke, no response came- but eventually, Jo lowered her eyes, looking down at the floor.
"...No... no, Vulture Team... is Vulture Team... you..."
Her jaw clenched, and her hands clenched up into fists at her side. Slowly, purpose blew her pupils- and she snapped up, eyes piercing into Charles` own robotic sight. The sudden amount of ferocity pumped into her veins was alarming at best- she looked about ready to snap, right there and then-- but she didn`t. Jo unclenched her fists a moment later, loosened her jaw, and slowly, carefully breathed. A shadow of a smirk flicked across her lips. Lightly, she snickered. Something had changed within her; something deep, subtle. This new breed of rage was felt radiating in the air around her-- this rage was changing into something much darker and fiercer than what Jo was used to feeling on herself, on or off the battlefield.
She chuckled. It wasn`t her normal laugh. There was no joy in it. It was choked, scratchy- and carried all the same qualities as her broken voice, "You`re... gonna be dead meat... in... in about a second..." Her right leg pulled out from under her- she pulled up into a kneeling position, one forearm leaned on her knee as she stared up at CP-02, hissing out her threats vehemently. "Once... once I rearrange your face... which I will... your nose isn`t gonna be... over here anymore..." One hand shakily rose, gesturing to the center of her face- and as she spoke, it slowly slid to the side of her head. "...it`s gonna be... over here... by your ear. And... I say 'ear'... because you`re only... gonna have one left..." She began to rise to her feet- lips spread out in a wild, off-kilter grin. She made for... quite the concerning sight- bloodshot eyes seeping with murderous intent, arms limp and voice cracked as she rose to her full height. "I`m gonna... rip your dirty, stinkin` hair out by the roots... and then I`m gonna shove it in your mouth... and there`ll be plenty of room there... from where your teeth used to be..." Her breathing sped, chest and shoulders violently rising and falling as her grin inched bigger and bigger, canine-like teeth bared in full. "You... you used me... didn`t you...?" Without waiting for a response- her grin fell in half a beat, rage flashing behind her eye. "DIDN`T YOU...?! CHARLES PALADIN...!"  

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz  
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Efcae0ee-db16-4acd-9011-2b7b2a78b1ef_zps0a4b544c

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376211942_zps1ec43069
Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Cooltext1376214070_zpsd6ac65b2

⊀    ════════════════════════════════════════    ⊁

Inna could only groan in complaint as she felt the cold metal shoulder made contact with her already-bruised side. She was able to catch herself before falling to the ground again after the impact, but was still trying to catch her breath.

"We understand thees...deefferent goals just need...deefferent means."

She refrained from frowning as she saw the evident pain that Eagle was in; she had to focus on surviving her battle with CP-09, she knew her teammate could handle CP-05... The Russian was running out of ways to attack CP-09; she didn't have the brute strength that Eagle did, and her other attacks seemed to be increasingly ineffective, tiring her out more than her opponent....then she noticed CP-09 was still talking, lecturing her and Rommel about how all of this was necessary...in a desperate attempt to damage the unit, Inna threw her kukri knife at its mouth, hoping that some sort of circuitry would be damaged.

"Too much talk."

⊀ ☥ ⊁

I weell do eet... for Papa.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Nathan Crockett

Zombie grinned to the assassin, overjoyed that he didn't have to take another life. He had mentally prepared himself to kill Lukas, yet now here he was, and he didn't need to take yet another human life. At least, that's what he told himself. He wasn't sure if he could ever kill Smile, it wasn't like Nathan was particularly attached to him, he barely knew the German, yet in Zombie's mind he hadn't done anything wrong. He was completely lost but a moment ago, but now with Zombie on his side, the assassin looked out to the Squad fighting the CP units. He crossed his arms as he looked out to the scene "Yeah... I think I do... we gotta help the others with Charles... if we can gang up on the guy, everything will be-" before blonde could finish his sentence however, he froze up, eyes widened as his chest began to bleed. The sound of a bullet piercing through his chest, breaking bones and piercing organs, echoed in the immediate area. Nathan fell to his knees, before falling to the ground, behind him was yet another CP unit. The android looked to Lukas, smiling to him as he spoke "Good job there distracting him, German... allowed me to finish the poor sap off. Now then... who's next....?" the unit's grin grew, he looked similar to the one with Jo, and had a simple handgun in his grasp.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:48 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

CP-05's arms began to slowly flail around "Wh-what!" he was being lifted up, slowly but surely. Charles had underestimated Rommel's strength "In the end those lives were meaningless, when you look at the big picture... it's more than that! You need to see the big picture! I understand... I took lives... but the world... humanity... no one's truly innocent anymore! You think it's any better outside of this prison rather than inside!? You know better! YOU KNOW what was done to you by the Krieg Forces... you understand... this prison is only for those weak enough to get caught... the criminals in No Man's Land... they're the small fries... rejects like Kraven and The Inquisitor... they're rodents to what lies over these walls... no... the world is too far gone... man... man can't control itself. It's never enough for mankind! They just take and take until there's nothing left... and then they wither way! I won't allow that to happen anymore... I promise...!" CP-05 was lifted up then thrown to the floor. The android's front visor smashed against the cold metal flooring as its helmet shattered, revealing the face of an old Charles Paladin, a face that would be more familiar to Eagle "This..." CP-05 weakly got back up on its knees "Is for the betterment of man..." CP-06 quickly dashed in, opening fire on Eagle towards his head as CP-05 recovered.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:55 pm

『ROIVAS RUOY MA I』

Charles's friendly demeanor disappeared as soon as Vulture Team's name was muttered "..." his eyes narrowed into a fiery glare, his smile slowly phased into a grimace, and the android's fists clenched up. Simply hearing her speak was enough to send the android into a fit of rage. As Jo showed more and more violent tendencies, getting closer and closer as it became more obvious she was showing aggressive tendencies. But what really sent off a spark of wrath was the simple act of Jo raising her voice. As soon as the woman's voice rose, CP-02 slapped her across the face, his powerful, metal hands no doubt leaving behind a mark "Don't you DARE speak to me in that tone..." the android spoke to her "YOU DARE WOMAN, YOU DARE!? YOU HAVE NO RIGHT! I'M BOSS HERE, YOU'RE MINE, MINE, MINE! SO SHUT UP AND STAY IN LINE YOU FAT NASTY TRRAAAAAAASSSSHHH!!!" he yelled, displaying a vulgar facial expression as his fists clenched up again.

『pOOƃ ɹƎ⊥∀Ǝɹƃ ƎH⊥ W∀ I』
♕ ♕ ♕
All according to plan...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:36 am

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Jasper32_zps0a3a428d

Jasper Everhart
*Hemlock*
"I know everything about you... I can see it- all laid out before my eyes... The picture of you they have on file really is quite cute!~"

Jasper bared his teeth at the CP unit, ignoring his question and the stab of fear he felt at knowing his opponent knew he wasn't sure just how to fight him. He wasn't sure just what to do, what might work- bullets he didn't think would accomplish anything and knives would undoubtedly find the same result. What then did he have he could use...? As he thought, he eyed the robot- and as he lifted an arm, Jasper started moving. He hadn't even seen the assault rifle appearing- but he started moving, dodging to the side and back and avoiding as best he could, adrenaline numbing the pain in his body enough to speed up his movements- though a few bullets still grazed him, with one lodging in his shoulder. He bit back a grunt of pain, reaching for his own gun just to feel as if he had tried- when he realized the other had disappeared. He froze, searching for him slowly- but it was clear. The CP unit was gone. The odd laughter though told him he might have disappeared- but he hadn't left. The male quickly spun towards where it seemed the voice was coming from, firing blindly- even if the bullets just bounced off, at least he would know where the other was, and could possibly avoid attacks.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:17 pm

Eagle Douglas
Primal Fury

Eagle looked at the face for a moment. He sighed.
"KRIEG doesn't matter, your opinion doesn't matter...and you don't matter. Fuck off bitch." he sent his foot toward the old Charles Paladin's face and focused on CP-06. He rolled to the side, and then dashed toward CP-06 and grabbed the gun, trying to wrestle it from the guys arms.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:36 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Paladin HQ // Floor 0 (Ruins) - Page 5 Emilia8
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia couldn't believe that Vulture was completely dead! Emilia growled at Charles, or the CP-17 as he called that the path she took to be selfish. Was it really? Emilia never found herself to be the selfish type. She took a step back and thought about her decision. "No it's not... It's not selfish. Choosing the side with you is stupid because your choosing to perish more then what is necessary." Emilia said before he mentioned that... If she did this... If she destroyed him and did what she needed to do... There won't be anything left? The damage would be horrible if that happened! Speaking of damage though... Her lance seemed to be doing nothing to this guy! When he explained that his armor was made to withstand her damage she snorted before flying up again to dodge the rockets, but she ended up getting hit by a few and hitting the ground hard. She had to do more then just defend and dodge and take this damage! She felt weaker now... The pain returning... But there was more to think about... The people... Emilia always had the people in her thoughts when she was doing what she was doing. She looked up at him. "I'm not giving up... There is another way..." she said as she got up with the help of her lance. "Fire at me again..." Emilia said not realizing most of the commotion that was happening. She was concentrating on her opponent now. But she did notice the change in Smile as he fought the CP Unit. "Looks like your slipping..."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:27 am

osephine eaumont  

i want to get stronger

[ ♔ ♚ ♔ ]

Jo hadn`t seemed to at all noticed the sudden change in CP-02`s behavior, bloodshot eye sparked with insanity and mal intent-- all aimed for the male before her. His hand came far too fast and hard for her to have the time to dodge, or even notice it through her blinding madness and rage- and as his robotic hand connected firmly with her cheek, his cybernetic super strength sent her limp form flinging back against the transparent cell. She crashed into the transparent wall with not only a distinctive audible 'crack' of some bone, but with a large 'bang'-- the crash against her permanently damaged back would have normally had her crying out. However- this time around... she didn`t scream, didn`t sob, didn`t so much as grunt- the blow could have very well been fatal should it have been but a smidgen harder. She slid down from where she had landed, ending in a slumped sitting position-- if one had not known better, it would be safe to assume that she had died. Strands of blue hair fell haphazardly over her face- her head set to the left, stuck there. Her neck had visibly snapped right out of place, and a bright red mark blossomed on her face, caked with blood. And then she snickered again.
Her grin spread came back across her face unnaturally, falling lopsided and off-kilter. Her low giggling persisted as her hands slooowly moved up to the sides of her head, where they gently settled... then abruptly jerked her head to the right-- forcibly and effortlessly snapping her neck into place.
"No, no... you... y-you`re wrong... and you`re... gonna-- gonna be dead, too. In... in a..." Without any staggering or struggling, she lurched right back onto her feet- wobbling some before settling. She lifted her head back up, her usually damp blue eyes somewhat alighted... "Mistake... you`ve... you made a mistake..." Another rasp of giggles croaked from her lungs, falling breathless onto the ground separating her from the android before her- and then her laughter abruptly stopped, and she stared right back at him with a disturbingly neutral expression. "I... I want you dead... a-and... when I... say dead...?" Rage contorted her expression in a flash- eyes lightening more, teeth gritting as she aggressively snarled and her hands curled up into white-knuckled fist.
"I... mean... DEAD. BEATEN, BROKEN-- HEAD MOUNTED ON MY FUCKIN` WALL KINDA DEAD-!!!"
Her movement was both unpredictable and hard to follow- but somehow, Jo appeared directly in front of the AI, recoiling a heavy fist and sending it sailing toward Charles` jaw. A punch that did, in fact, send a hot flash of pain burrowing through her bone marrow-- pain that the bluenette was hardly even registering. While she had apparently snapped out of Charles` grip on her, her mind singlehandedly focused on his annihilation and nothing else-- Jo was still clearly very, very far gone.  

Jo`s Theme - Blumenkranz  
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next