Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy nodded, almost excitedly despite the destruction she was faced with.

"I KNEW SHARKNADOS WERE A THING."

But wait...Chelsea and other people had been left behind. Were they okay..? Had they been sucked into the Sharknado!? WHAT IF- then Pugsy petted her and all was okay. She could be easily distracted by that, especially since he was threatening to change clothes.

"But WHY?!"

She cried, thinking his ripped and bloodstained clothes were perfectly fine.

"You're such a GIRL.."

She commented, then tiptoed after him until she started seeing black spots. She should PROBABLY fix her back. So while Pugsy did his thing, Ivy went into the kitchen..that for some reason had recently been used to make food...and started looking through the cupboards. Eventually she found duct tape in her super secret special duct tape hiding place, and proceeded to almost contort her body in order to close her wound with duct tape.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Whether he acknowledged the carnage in Carrion Land or not was debatable, as Buddi didn`t really stop to look at it. He kept up a brisk pace through the halls, Isaac in one arm and Daisy on his shoulders. He didn`t announce his entrance-- but, as he passed Ivy, Chelsea and Rika, he gave them a friendly nod of acknowledgement. "Hi guys," His voice came out a tad higher pitched than he would`ve preferred-- no doubt laced with anxiety and thin panic. Without really waiting for a response, he hurried away---because of reasons---hopefully Ivy wouldn`t really notice he was sort of carrying her daughter around--

His pace picked up-- until he reached the infirmary, where he carefully placed Isaac on one of the beds, and Daisy on one of the office chairs. His eyes grazed over the restraints on the bed-- and briefly, he considered using them on Isaac, knowing how prone the blonde was to scurrying off and hurting himself more. But-- he veto`d the idea quickly, not wanting to startle him more than necessary.
"I`d like to think I stopped the bleeding... so, if you wanna sleep a bit until Mocha comes back-- that`s fine--" He said quietly to Isaac, as he stepped away from the bed-- and proceeded to spin Daisy around in the chair she was seated. Yes---good distraction-- 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:08 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________

So Pugsy walked right out of his room, changing all of his clothes save for his scarf, which he fastened and caressed for a moment to make sure it was okay. Also he gelled his hair again "Well that wasn't difficult at all!" he was expecting something to inconvenience him greatly like just about every other point in his life. Perhaps today was his lucky day? He had only ALMOST been killed, that was pretty good, rather than being stuck in a near-death state for a week like the last few times. Pugsy walked into the kitchen after hearing some noises, and saw as Ivy was using duck tape... on herself "Uh... what are you doing Ivy...?" he asked her, looking rather confused.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:12 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Ivy was too busy patching herself up to notice that Daisy had come in with Buddi and Isaac, so she just nodded back at Buddi, still concentrated on what she was doing. Then Pugsy came in and seemed confused...so she looked up, a piece of tape between her teeth as she was about to cut it that way.

"THE DOCTORS CAN'T BE TRUSTED! So I'm fixing myself!"

She said, her words a bit muffled by the tape in her mouth. She already had plenty of strips on her back, and they actually looked a lot more medically efficient than one would think...but still, duct tape.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:13 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Daisy_10

Daisy

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Daisy was quite astounded with Carrion Land "WOAH GUYS! WHEN I DIG I FOUND A BUNCH OF DIRT AND TASTY BUGGY BUGS! YOU GUYS DIG AND YOU FOUND ALL THIS COOL STUFF! NO FAIR!" she yelled, messing around with stuff she shouldn't be touching after being placed on an office chair. A lot of it was shiny, so it had to be touched. She was only distracted by Isaac's dire situation, he had been hurt a fair deal. Daisy had only one way to deal with it "GAAAAAAY!" she yelled at Isaac, and was about to throw things at him before Buddi spun her chair. This resulted in Daisy giggling and forgetting she wanted to throw things at Isaac.

"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy stared at Ivy for a few moments "..." the doctors couldn't be trusted, so she was using duck tape to heal her wounds? Pugsy looked somewhat dumbstruck, until "Huh... makes sense." he said those words with a shrug quite casually. Nothing seemed weird or possibly dangerous here to him "So we're finally back home! It's kinda nice to return to this place after a hard day's work, yeah? So what's first on our list...? Wanna find Daisy? Relax?" he asked Ivy, stretching his arms a bit, despite that probably not being a good idea with the stitches and all. Right now, if Pugsy was any normal person, he'd probably be screaming in pain right now. But nope, no pain felt.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Ivy tugged Pugsy's arms back down as she saw the stretching; she at least knew that doing that couldn't be good..

"HEY. NO. NEIN."

She said sternly, then went back to considering what they should do. DAISY WAS A THING...maybe they should find her, yeah... But they were already in the kitchen and she REALLY wanted some victory pancakes right now.

"I say VICTORY PANCAKES, then we find the Daisy-days."

Fuck you, Gumby!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:29 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mykd6xLuZ71qcwndv

Isaac couldn't tell what was going on as he felt his body being carried by Buddi to the infirmary. His eyes were half closed as everyone talking by him were being mellowed out by the feeling of the blood loss. Was he going to make it? A tiny, weak laugh escaped from him shortly as he looked at the ceiling. Just how longer would it take for help to arrive?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy frowned for a moment when Ivy told him to stop stretching, but her assertion of the victory pancakes put a smile on his face again "Alright~! Let's make some then-!" not that Pugsy or Ivy knew how to make pancakes, once again, this would probably end horrifically and with a few corpses. Either way they'd have fun though. So Pugsy stared at the cabinets, punching one of them lightly "So I have no idea what ingredients we need for this- so I'm just gonna punch this until the ingredients we need come out!" he spoke quite confidently. Punches solves everything, and sometimes throwing things. Pugsy hasn't been proved wrong thus far.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Ivy nodded at Pugsy as he explained his punching methods. They seemed pretty legit. So she started doing the same...and sure enough, random ingredients started falling out. Sugar, hot sauce, rainbow sprinkles, flour.

"This seems pretty good, right? I'm pretty sure we need LSD, though."

She commented, but started throwing the stuff into a bowl anyway, because she was totally a pro a this.

Fuck you, Gumby!

Last edited by Not Manchee on Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:28 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Chelsea209_zpsd0b6a980

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea had been about to reply to Rika--when suddenly people happened. She was susprised by the sudden influx of people who entered into the base, but all in all, she was relieved to see that they were alright. She saw several of them enter in along with Ryder, who's eyes seemed to widen once the lift had descended, and he saw the state of the base. Chelsea took the initiative to trot forward up to speak to her brother,
"Don't worry--we handled it."
That explanation seemed to be a bit lacking to Ryder--and he stammered slightly as he spoke then,
"Handled...what?"
"Landsharks."
"...Landsharks."
"Yup. I think it was The Family who attacked us, though..."
"The Family, huh...? Great..." Ryder sighed, before reaching down and giving Chelsea a tight hug. "I'm...just glad you're okay. I'm gonna go get changed, alright...?"
"Alright--I'll see you after," Chelsea gave Ryder a sympathetic smile--she knew that he'd been through a lot today. After Ryder pulled away, he gave her a short wave and what appeared to be his attempt at a reassuring nod, before he descended down the lift into the floor below. Once Ryder had gone off to change, Chelsea began to wander over near the infirmary, wondering who had been hurt--and was surprised to see that Isaac looked very badly injured indeed, and Buddi seemed to be trying to do something about it-- "O-Oh my gosh--is there anything I can help with...?"

*Exit Ryder*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Ryder149_zpsd28564b4
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha was helped inside by Dorthy, Jack, and Nate. "Hello... Uh..." Mocha observed Daisy... Wasn't this kid the same one that tried to run them over? Mocha wasn't sure. "Chelsea! You can help me get... Some new bandages." Mocha said with a pant.

Meanwhile Dorthy watched Daisy with interest. She never met a girl around her age before. "Hmm..." Dorthy didn't know how to approach her, but maybe they will get to that later? Maybe Daisy liked some of the things she liked? Though she doubted that, she would try later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:04 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy did a fist pump as stuff started to fall from the cabinets "Thank you cabinet! See Ives! I told ya! You punch things enough stuff will go your way!" Ivy put everything in the bowl, and Pugsy brought said bowl to a mixer. Chances were this was going to explode or something, but if Pugsy lacked the common sense to figure it out already, he wasn't going to notice it anytime soon. So he turned on the mixer and the process started. As the ingredients were being thrown around in a bowl, Pugsy clasped his hands together in front of him and smiled "Oh man! These pancakes are gonna be PERFECT!"

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack and Nate entered Carrion Land and gently helped Mocha to the infirmary. Ivy and Pugsy made their presence quite known. They appeared to be looking for ingredients for victory pancakes, whatever those were. Jack analyzed Ivy's back with her cybernetics from a distance. It still needed treatment but the girl seemed adamant that she treat herself. Jack normally wouldn't abide by such a decision but Ivy was quite different from her usual patients, so this time she felt she would have to allow it. She made a note to ask Ryder about her reaction to doctors later. He seemed to closer to Ivy than most people.
She looked over at Daisy curiously and nodded,
Hello. Are you Pugsy and Ivy's daughter?
Jack and Nate  then gently set Mocha down onto one of the beds as she asked Chelsea to find bandages. She walked over to Isaac. Despite the release fighting Kylie had provided, she still didn't like being near the boy. He was quite fortunate she had trained herself to control her bloodlust in medical facilities, otherwise she was certain she would have killed him.
Jack analyzed his wounds, looking back to Mocha,
I'm going to begin working on his injuries, if you are alright with that. I believe I have enough supplies on hand to do so.She turned back to Isaac and took out her strongest sleeping sedative pressing down on the needle, cleanly administering the drug. The sedative would take effect in a moment. The beauty of this particular sleeping aid had always been the speed at which it took effect and lack of side effects. It was almost as if it had never been administered in the first place.
Jack knew Isaac had to be treated, but she was more willing to do so if she knew she wouldn't have to deal with him speaking throughout the procedure. She then calmly set herself to work , hoping the blond was soon fast asleep.   

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:12 pm

Ivy clapped her hands as the mixing started, cause this was seriously gonna be awesome.

"The best pancakes are the ones that come from punch-achieved ingredients!"

She agreed, then frowned for a second...because she needed to test this theory that punching brought things.

"HEY so what if we punch your hair, will more pompadours come my way?! WILL MY FIST GIVE BIRTH TO A POMPADOUR-BABY?! Your hair at least owes my fist a first date if that's what happens cause seriously bro babies are important, I think..."

She said quite seriously, while still watching the ingredients being mixed together into what was gonna be the best pancake mix EVAR.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Tumblr_inline_mykd6xLuZ71qcwndv

Isaac kept on staring at the veiling as he heard a faint sound of footsteps. He looked over to the direction where he heard them as he couldn't tell who the figure or figures were. A tiny laughed still came out as he felt something press down hard onto his arm which let out a small grunt of pain. Before he knew it however, he felt his eyelids closing hard on him as he did one more tiny laugh and muttered cards before going to sleep.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:17 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy looked like he had gone into a state of deep thought when Ivy asked him if punching his pompadour would create baby ones. He had never thought of that "I don't think so... doesn't sound very logical. I'm pretty sure if we punch pancakes though, there will be baby pancakes. That makes WAY more sense." he told Ivy with a straight face, stroking his chin to look wiser. Then the mix finished mixing. Pugsy stared at it "What do we do now... do I punch it...?" he asked, looking at the bowl of pancake mix as if it had three heads.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:25 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Daisy_10

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Layout11

Daisy started to spin herself in the clinic, her job was to get as dizzy as possible, she succeeded "Haha! Daisy like!" Daisy then promptly fell off her chair, rolling around on the floor as she laughed. Unfortunately there were no bugs to eat, and she wasn't sure what else here was edible. She only stopped for a moment when Jack asked if she was Ivy and Pugsy's kid "Yeppers! Daisy is their love-child but don'e tell anyone okay!?" she yelled really loudly, then went right back to rolling around on the floor. She then stopped again when she noticed that Isaac was unusually quiet, she was expecting him to be crying in pain or something "Hmmm... ISAAC! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DAISIES! Actually ew that came out wrong- ISAAC! WAKE UP AND SMELL THE BUDDIS! YOU'RE MORE INTO THAT TYPE OF THING RIGHT!?" then Daisy picked up a box of bandages and threw it at Isaac.
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Ivy scratched the back of her head as she listened to Pugsy's thoughts on this...and immediately felt the need to shoot them down.

"I'm a scientist, I know about this stuff, and I'm pretty sure I'd get baby pompadours from yours... Yours could be like the MOTHER of all pompadours! Pancakes will definitely give pancake babies, though... Maybe THAT'S how Ry-Ry makes his dorkcakes?! He just makes one GIANT pancake, then he punches it a lot!"

That sounded like something Ryder would do, definitely. So Ivy took the pancake mix and poured all of it on five different frying pans that she had put all together so at to form one big frying pan... But they were circular so there were gaps that made the mix leak...oops.

"THIS LOOKS GREAT!"

Hole-y pancakes would be great.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:29 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Chelsea209_zpsd0b6a980

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea nodded to Mocha as the woman asked her to get more bandages, and she started to search around the infirmary for them. Soon enough, even more people entered into the infirmary, and suddenly, a the little girl--who Chelsea didn't recognize at all--was throwing a box of--aha! Bandages! Chelsea reached out and caught the bandages before they smacked into Isaac, then held them out proudly to show Mocha.
"Found some! What's next?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:36 pm

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy went back to thanking once Ivy had disagreed with him on the subject of baby pompadours "Well... a few people back hoem did say I had the mother of all pompadours... maybe you're right... I'm still not buying the idea though..." he spoke, looking up at the ceiling in deep thought. He didn't notice anything wrong with the pancakes, part because he was dumb, and part because he was too busy thinking about baby pompadours. So then he punched the hole-y pancake mix "Is it working?" he asked, looking to Ivy, being the scientist, she obviously knew how pancakes worked. Because that was part of her PHd program, making pancakes and baking cookies.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi was very intent on just spinning Daisy forever-- but, when Chelsea came along, he stopped, smiling nervously under his mask. "I--uh--I`m not too sure--I bandaged some stuff and tried to..." He paused, looking for the right words. "...stop the blood. But-- I--- don`t really know if it worked, honestly--" Then came Mocha and Jack-- and relief visibly ran through Buddi at the sight of them. Isaac would be okay... doctors were good... yeah--
He slowly began to relax, and looked over to Daisy-- only to see she had flung herself on the floor and was now throwing things at Isaac. Oh-- at least Chelsea did a thing--
"Hey-- hey, stop-- no one is into Buddis here--" Gently, he took Daisy`s wrists into his hands, and began guiding her back to the chair. She was sort of Pugsy and Ivy`s baby and stuff... so-- it would be best if he could keep her out of trouble for now. "Just be calm, alright...?" He considered taking her out of the infirmary, since having her around all the sharp objects and important things in here probably wasn`t the best idea... but, he kind of also wanted to make sure Isaac was going to be fine. And he didn`t want to leave Daisy alone. So-- here she would stay. He picked her up from under her arms, and placed her standing on the chair again, being mindful of both Daisy and Jack`s procedure on Isaac behind him.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:03 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate helped Jack bring Mocha into the infirmary. He was a little curious what Ivy and Pugsy were doing, but right now he was more concerned about Mocha. She was better than before but her wound had been really bad. If Jack hadn't been there...
Nate didn't want to think about anyone else dying right now. Now so soon after...
He pushed these thoughts away as he noticed the girl from the truck was there. He had heard that Ivy and Pugsy had adopted a child. He was  skeptical about taking in someone who had just tried to kill them but he wanted to think that they knew what they were doing. He waved at her from where he stood in the room. Though she was a bit preoccupied spinning herself in the chair.
Nate watched Jack tend to Isaac, barely able to keep himself from glaring. He knew Isaac probably didn't know he had been Nat, but he was still furious that he had been no help during that entire situation on the first floor. He wasn't exactly a relationship expert, but he was pretty sure the twelve year old wasn't supposed to lead the date. He pushed these thoughts away and walked up to Mocha, looking at her concerned,
Are you feeling better, Mocha?

Jack nodded at Daisy, smiling a bit,
Of course. I wouldn't dream of telling anyone.
She nodded gratefully at Chelsea as she caught the box of bandages before turning back to her work. She was glad that Buddi was handling the girl. It would take circumstances much worse than this to leave her unable to work, but it was nice to be ensure Daisy would be playing with any of the supplies lying around the room. Haha ,They'd gone to the tower to kill the Inquisitor and had come back with a child. Today truly had been an interesting day.

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 37 Jack3_zpsb90f66e9

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Ivy was pretty sure her baby pompadour thing was legit, so she just nodded to reassure Pugsy that it was totally scientifically accurate. Then more punching of the hole-y pancakes happened, and the mix was effectively being splattered all over the kitchen in the form of....mini pancakes. RAW mini pancakes, but mini pancakes nonetheless!

"YEAH, LOOK AT HOW PANCAKE-Y THAT IS!"

She pointed excitedly at splats of victory pancake mix on the walls, this totes proved that she was right.

"We're the best, seriously! We should open a restaurant and call it Hole-y Cannoli! Then we can serve our victory pancakes and battery acid and ISRAELI FOOD!"

That sounded like an amazing idea. To add to the amazing pancakes, Ivy made sure to reach into her pocket and take out several daisy petals, since she kept daisies on her at all times. She proceeded to sprinkle the petals all over the mini pancakes and the actual big hole-y pancake that Pugsy was punching.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:56 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy once again performed a fist pump as minipancakes were a thing "Haha! VIOLENCE SOLVES EVERYTHING!" he cheered, the happiest expression on his face. No seriously, he hadn't looked that happy in months. He wondered how many other things would make babies when he punched them- actually, now that Pugsy thought about it, Daisy could have been a thing because of the Arma fight- he'd punched Ivy many times then. WAIT- DID THAT MEAN THERE WERE MINI RYDER'S SOMEWHERE IN DERRY!? OH THE HORROR! Then Pugsy was brought back into the real world as Ivy talked about restaurants and stuff like that "Mazel tov!" he cheered in reply to Ivy also adding Israeli food. Apparently Pugsy was Jewish.

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down