Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:35 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy pumped her fists in the air, cheering with Pugsy

"As Miss Universe 2043, I declare that our most important mission is WORLD VIOLENCE, not WORLD PEACE! World Peace is for LOSERS!"

She announced, until Pugsy did a thing. Of course, Ivy might be pretty smart at science things, but when it came to anything that was not scientific...she knew nothing. So even though she mentioned Israeli food, she didn't get what Pugsy was going on about.

"Woah, gotta cut down on the Bufos if you're already slurring, brah! I guess some people are just more fit to survive the amazing colorful world of IVES than others, right?"

Cause Pugsy was obviously making random noises since he was a dork that couldn't handle her drugs.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Daisy_10

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy had a blank stare on her face as she was picked up and placed back down on the chair "Hey! Hey! BUUUUDDI!? Can I play doctor too!?" she asked, trying to peak over Buddi's gigantic body to the operation. She tried to climb up on the mutant to get on his shoulder, to better see the operation "I wanna see blood! And organs! AND COOKIES! Cookies are in human bodies right!?" she got up on his shoulder and stared at the operation, she took off one of her shoes and began to raise it up in the air to throw it at Isaac "LET ME HELP!"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:26 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Chelsea209_zpsd0b6a980

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea came up next to the bed Isaac was on as well, holding the box of bandages and giving a nervous smile.
"I-I'll try to help too--" Honestly, she was kind of hoping that she could make up for the fact that Daisy was gonna like--smack Isaac with her shoe--Chelsea was pretty sure that smacking things with shoes didn't really fix them. So, she took one of the rolls of bandages out of the box, then held it up, trying to make herself seem as ready as she could to bandage things--though, honestly, even though she knew a bit of first-aid, she'd never worked with anything this severe before--so she was kind of waiting for instructions from either Jack or Mocha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:54 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Mushishi1
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

After smoking outside for a while and resting after the tower Atlas made his way inside... He looked over to Daisy and Pugsy in the Kitchen then walked away not questioning what was going on... He needed to get downstairs and change his blood soaked shirt... He walked by Nate, Buddi, Jack and Daisy operating on Isaac... For some reason he really didn't care about stopping Daisy from ruining Isaac's anatomy... He walked in checking in on everyone... He put a hand on Nates shoulder... Good job today.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Thank you Cheslea... Dorthy you can go and play..." she said to the little red head. Which Dorthy was happy about since she wanted to see Daisy a little more. So she scurried off to see this new member of Vulture Team. "I... Am going to fine Nate. Luckly Jack is a very good doctor..." Mocha said as she looked at Jack. She was very glad that Jack was around, and was trained in medical ways. Otherwise Mocha being the only doctor around it would have been very bad. "So... Let's see... Surgery is happening?" Mocha asked as she tried to get up to see what to do. "Okay... First... Tell me what the injury is, then put him under, and connect him to the machine that will show his vitals. Can you do this?" Mocha said to Chelsea.

"Um... Only if they were digested cookies will be in his stomach... But we have no cookies... And it would smell bad..." Dorthy replied quietly to Daisy as she declared that she wanted to help operate on Issac.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As Daisy tried to look around him, Buddi would sway side to side-- obscuring her view with his torso. "They`re not playing, Daisy-- it`s-- you--" Yeah too late-- this thing was already climbing up to his shoulder. He sighed, glancing over at her and allowing her to do whatever it was Daisys did. Except when the question of cookies in human bodies came up-- he stopped to think. "...Maybe... if the stomach was like... open..." He pondered quietly, speaking to himself more than anyone. He didn`t really know much about biology or anything-- but, it didn`t take more than common sense to deduce that bleeding was bad and should be stopped and such. As a matter a fact-- looking around the room once more, he hadn`t really noticed... how much all the supplies in here actually unsettled him...
He derailed from his train of thought as Daisy did the shoe thing-- immediately, he reached for her wrist, holding it in a grip that was gentle and firm at the same time. "Daisy, no. Bad." He scolded, then looked to Dorthy as she spoke. Then to Daisy---then Dorthy---then Daisy---then Dorthy again--
"...Why would it smell bad-?" Buddi seemed pretty at home in a conversation between two young girls.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - I`m My Own Master Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:11 pm

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Dorthy5

"Well... The inside of your stomach is full of acids made to break down food, and these acids smell pretty bad because of the gases they can release. Like... Think about when you puke. That is food combined with the stomach acid, and not only does it taste pretty bad, but it smells awful as well. With that in mind I would assume that it would smell awful based on what I have described to you... Does that make sense?" Dorthy said with a little smile. She was proud that she knew this.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:11 pm

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy immediately donned an overly dramatic grimace as her shoe-throwing was stopped "GUH-! GALAMEY!" that was Daisy attempting to call Buddi both gay and lame at the same time, with mixed results. The first thought on the little girl's mind was to throw the shoe at Buddi, because he was getting in the way of her destructive path. However, Dorthy appeared, and she talked. This immediately caught Daisy's attention. Her first reaction was to look at Buddi with a confused expression "Da fuck is dis!?" she asked in the most polite way possible while pointing excessively at Dorthy. Since she was small, Daisy assumed she must have been food, was she dinner? Possibly. And then she heard the red-head talk. Unfortunately, Daisy had little to no interest in Biology. The girl nearly fell asleep as she heard Dorthy speak (Which, mind you, only took a few seconds. Which spoke volumes about Daisy's attention span). But once she was over, Daisy had once question "Ye- ye-! That's cool, BUT... what about explosions!?" she asked, standing up tall on Buddi's shoulder.
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:08 am

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

"Um...I think he was stabbed with a long, sharp object...I wasn't actually there when it happened, of course, so I'm not sure of all of the details..." Chelsea explained to Mocha as she began going through the steps that the medic asked her to perform. "He's going to be okay, right...?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:34 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate watched the scene in the infirmary, really just trying to absorb all that had happened today. There had been so much that he was sure none of them ever wanted to remember again. He shuddered at the thought of falling asleep right now. Nate was glad to have a distraction from these thoughts as he felt Atlas's hand on his shoulder. He looked up at Atlas, smiling gratefully,

Thanks. You too. I'm glad you were there today
After a moment he remembered what Atlas's question had been however. He tried to force these thoughts back unsuccessfully as he felt doubts about why Atlas treated him the way he did rise again. Nate didn't know why this was but Atlas was kinder than to him than most people. He couldn't exactly define what he was to him. Nate looked over as he heard his name. He waved in Mocha's direction, at this point trying to think about anything but the fourth floor of the Inquisitor Tower.
I'm over here, Mocha. 
Jack nodded in Mocha's direction. It felt nice to hear her work complimented. She almost hadn't expected it from Mocha, given how their first conversation had been.
Yes, I'm about to conduct surgery. I've already put him under, Mocha. From what I can tell, Chelsea is right. I think he was somehow attacked by a syringe and what appears to be tiny blades.
As Jack looked through her tools again before fully setting to work closing Isaac's wounds she turned towards Chelsea and smiled at the girl as she set herself to work.  Jack wasn't as familiar with the infirmary as Mocha was, so she hadn't been quite sure where that particular machine had been. She was more than content to work without it honestly, but it would be of use at the moment. She was honestly more concerned for Chelsea's wellbeing than Isaac's but he was her patient now so she couldn't let anything else negative happen to him at this point.
Thank you,Dear. I'm sure things will go much smoother with your help.
Then she began working on closing her patients wounds.

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Jack3_zpsb90f66e9
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:28 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Daisy`s odd insult confused Buddi to the point of head tilting. And then Dorthy did her thing. Akin to Daisy-- Buddi`s interest in biology was slim to none. So, at Dorthy spoke, he nodded at appropriate times, but didn`t---really attempt to assess the information at all--
He had been about to respond with something about how that totally made sense and Dorthy was super duper smart for her age and stuff-- but then Daisy brought up a nice point. What about explosions? "What about explosions...?" He echoed, sounding... oddly thoughtful. Because, seriously, what about explosions--?
The way Daisy was standing on his shoulders unsettled Buddi slightly-- so, he fixed the situation by grabbing her by her mid-section, lifting her, and setting her back down seated on his shoulder instead. Yeah-- that felt more secure--
He also tried to listen in on Chelsea`s and Jack`s conversation a bit, to get a better idea of how Isaac was doing... but, thus far, it wasn`t very enlightening...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:28 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

As Jack continued closing Isaac's wounds, she became aware of someone trying to listen in on their conversation, likely Buddi. She was willing to guess he cared the most for Buddi out of anyone in Carrion Land. She did remember hearing that he had been in the original Inquisitor faction with the little sheep.
Without taking her eyes from Isaac, she addressed Buddi,
Buddi, I assume you are the one who brought him back here. You did a very wonderful job. Had his wounds been worsened even a tiny bit, his condition wouldn't have been nearly as stable as it is now. I've begun closing his wounds. After that I'll give him something for the pain and reapply the sleeping drug when needed. Isaac is going to be alright. You can trust me on that, Dear. You helped assure that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:03 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika watched as people came flooding back into Carrion Land and sank into a corner watching as people moved around her, she perked up when Nate came back but figured she'd watch people for a bit more before she went on after him to find out what happened and see if he would go with her to Baker Street to get that book she needed from that other arms dealer. After finishing her cigarette she made her way to Nate and from behind him "hey kid how'd things go out there? and are you still up for that trip to Baker Street with me for that book" she said while smiling and lighting a new cigarette.                                         

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether 

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:35 am

Dorthy Fentom

The Lost Girl

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Dorthy5

"Explosions?" Dorthy asked when she tried to peek over at Issac. "There might be depending on what happens." Dorthy said as she thought about it.

Mocha set herself up and began to walk over to where Issac and Jack were. "Alright... So he was stabbed? And nothing was caught in the wounds right? No broken pieces of the sharp object?" Mocha asked as she adjusted the light over Issac's wounded area. "Okay... If not, then we just have to disinfect and sow these bad boys up. Hopefully he'll survive after the bandages are over it. He cannot move after we do this." Mocha said as she started to put the gloves on.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Since Dorthy's immediate response wasn't 'YEAH EXPLOSIONS!', Daisy's reply was a resounding "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" right in Buddi's ears, before hopping off his shoulder. The Daisy was loose once again. She listened to what Jack said, so Isaac was going to be okay? A massive grin broke out on her face "Does that mean I can hurt him again now...!?" she asked, looking absolutely giddy with excitement. She rolled on the floor towards Isaac, grabbing some scissors off a drawer. She then began to run around the room with the scissors in her hand "Haha! I'm gonna steal all your things!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid

Chelsea watched carefully as Mocha and Jack began patching Isaac up--she wanted to know more about treating injuries, so then maybe she could be a bit more helpful when trouble arose. Speaking of trouble, suddenly, Daisy was running around the room holding scissors--
And as Chelsea turned around and looked at the rest of the infirmary, she was surprised by how many people were suddenly in there, and how loud it'd gotten.

"U-Um...everyone?" she said to everyone else in the infirmary. "Maybe we should give Dr. Jack and Dr. Mocha some space while they're working..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:41 pm

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi looked over at Jack, slightly surprised as he addressed him. He listened to her, smiling goofily under his mask at the sudden compliments-- he certainly wasn`t used to that. Hearing that Isaac would be alright from one of the doctors was extremely soothing, however. He hesitated visibly before replying, searching for the right words, "A-Alright... and, uh-- thank you..." He found himself a tad too flustered to really elaborate on his gratitude-- and Mocha`s brief explanation of what exactly they would be doing to Isaac was... sort of unnerving... luckily, Daisy was running around with scissors to distract him from that. Oh.
"Daisy-- Daisy, no--" He quickly scuttled after her, picking the girl up from under her arms and lifting her into the air effortlessly. He glanced at Chelsea over his shoulder as she spoke-- frowning just slightly. But, Doctor Jack had said everything would be alright with Isaac... so, he could trust the two doctors alone here with him, right...? If anything happened, they`d tell him right away, after all...
"Yeah-- uh-- good point-- I-I`m sorry--" He stammered just slightly, beginning to back out of the infirmary with Daisy in his arms. "You guys can call me if anything happens, alright...?" He turned then, heading down the hall with Daisy. He hoisted the little girl onto his shoulder again, trusting her with the position even afters he sort of screamed directly into his ear. "Should we find Ivy and Pugsy--?"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:36 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack looked up for a moment as Mocha approached them,
He was stabbed. I examined his wounds. I don't believe anything had been caught in them. We should be able to start sowing up his wounds immediately. His condition is stable enough that he should be alright after his injuries have been bandaged. After we're done, I can re-administer the sleeping sedative, though it would  be helpful to bind him to his bed after we are done.
Jack turned back to Isaac. She had put on gloves as she had looked through her supplies. Jack inwardly smirked at Daisy's words. Watching the girl play with Isaac sounded like it would be very amusing at another time and place, but not at the moment. For now, she was focused on other matters. She nodded in Buddi and Chelsea's direction, addressing them calmly.
Thank you, Chelsea, and Your welcome, Buddi. We'll tell you if anything happens.
She analyzed Isaacs wounds once more, setting to work closing them.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:54 am

Daisy just kinda stayed still as she was picked up, though her lower body did dangle around after being picked up as if she were a cat. When placed back on Buddi's shoulders, she began to inspect his ear, completely tuning everything else out. This continued until Buddi asked her if she wanted to find Pugsy and Ivy "Nah- they're gay. Screw their couches." she replied very simply, taking out a tiny needles and gently moving it around Buddi's ear. She then continued "Daisy is hungry but don't tell anyone okay!? Bring Daisy to the foody foods! Onwards minion! Onwards slave! ONWARDS SQUIRE!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:15 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Character34_zps586a2ef6
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Nate looked behind him as suddenly Rika appeared. He forced a smile, consciously averting his eyes from what should have been her shirt.
Things weren't great, but we all made it back mostly okay. So it could have gone a lot worse.
He rubbed his eyes a bit as he remembered Rika had mentioned wanting to find a book before.
Sorry, Rika. Would you be willing to go another time? I really don't think I could take a trip anywhere right now.
Nate looked over as he heard Chelsea's voice and nodded.
You're right. Sorry, we'll get out of your way.
Nate left the infirmary, signaling the others to follow. He turned to Atlas, not sure what to say. He knew it was stupid, but  after what he'd learned he still felt doubts about why Atlas had treated him the way he had so far, no matter how hard he tried to burry these thoughts.
Um, Atlas, can we talk about something? That is if you want to.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:15 am

Mocha Deren

The Babe With the Power

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 MochaDerenPic2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Someone... PLEASE get her out of here. I don't need her stealing my stuff." Mocha said as she pointed at a running Daisy with surgical scissors. When Buddi picked her up Mocha turned to him. "Good. Now get her out." Mocha said as she took out the surgical sewing kit. "Since I am still woozy Jack, you take over the sewing. Chelsea, be on stand by, and I'll help you Jack by keeping the wounds clean." Mocha said as Dorthy watched in the background.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:34 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy and Pugsy were pretty much done making pancakes, so the kitchen was now a beautiful sight to behold. Mini pancakes, aka splattered pancake mix, all over the walls, a weird smell in the air, and one giant pancake with various holes where the frying pans didn't meet on the stove. It was pretty glorious. The greenette was digging in to the giant hole-y pancake with her hands, then face first.

"Oh wow this is DELISH! Tastes like stuffed animals and SPRINKLES!"

She said, grinning as she came out for some air and talked to Pugsy, pancake pieces stuck to her face.

"You know what would make these so much better? Snails. But only the purple kind. With orange spots. Oh YE those orange spots make all the difference!"

Ivy was the master of cooking things, basically.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:44 am

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

Buddi wasn`t too into the prospect of Daisy inspecting his ear, so-- while she did that, he sort of tried to lean away-- but she was kind of intent on checking out his ears-- he was kind of stuck like this...
"Oh... okay-" He mumbled in response to the Ivy and Pugsy being gay thing-- kind of... not wanting to go into that further. At least she stopped touching his ears. That was nice.
Except no-- that was definetely a small needle. Near his nerves. Buddi reached his other hand over, gingerly taking Daisy`s wrist, and shaking his head at her. He didn`t say anything as he gently plucked the needle out of her hand, looking at it for a second-- before he proceeded to toss it over his shoulder nonchalantly. "Wait--what--? Food--?" He asked, a bit too late. The mutant glanced up, his hidden expression rather thoughtful, before he shrugged some. "Yeah... I can do that... I guess. Kitchen, then...?" Without waiting for a response, he headed toward said kitchen-- which, lucky for them, was right around the corner!

... Except he kinda stopped in the doorway. Because Ivy and Pugsy. And hole-y pancake. "...Should we leave--?"

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:05 am

Daisy kind of got unnaturally happy and cheered "Yippee!" when Buddi got the needle away from her grasp, no idea why she did that. But when Buddi brought them into kitchen, her expression changed to one of awe "Oh..." when Buddi asked if he should leave, Daisy slowly crept close to Buddi's ear and whispered. Her words were "We... should probably leave... I think this is how they get it on- come come- we must leave-" Daisy then started to pull on Buddi's ear to get him to leave the Kitchen "Let's go find someone else to annoy! Who's a total dork here! I wanna bully someone! Onwards! Heh heh heh... heh!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:27 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 38 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy watched the kitchen in horror of what he had just done "Awe crap! This place is a mess! Big bro is totally gonna throw a fit!" he panicked, before turning to Ivy as she talked about snails. His eyes widened for a moment, as if he was shocked "You're right-!" but then he remembered the kitchen looked like shit "But BAAAAAAH! The kitchen is a mess!" and then Buddi and Daisy walked in. Daisy was on his... shoulder. Like a parrot? Why? Buddi asked if he should leave or not, to which Pugsy gave an anxious smile "N-no! It's fine man! Thanks for taking care of Daisy though!" but then Daisy whispered something into his ear. Pugsy immediately arched an eyebrow "W-what did she say...!?" it goes to say Pugsy didn't quite trust Daisy yet-

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down