Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carrion Land // First Floor

+7
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
11 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Empty Re: Carrion Land // First Floor

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:19 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Mushishi1
Atlas Omnison
The Loneless Wanderer

Atlas made his way out of the infirmary at Mocha's behest... He looked over to Rika and Buddi passing them both and nodding in acknowledgement... This was usually his deal, stand there in the infirmary with Jack, go Meditate, Train with Nate, Scout the city for information, Come back Get no sleep... but he looked over to Nate and smiled... He was a good kid, but something seemed to be on his mind... Uhh... Sure Nate, I don't see why not... Atlas looked over at the chaos in the infirmary then thought to head over to the dining area until he noticed the nearly equal chaos going on there... Atlas put his arm around Nate and lead him to the stairs...Here why don't we find a quieter place to talk... Let's head to my room... He waved goodbye to Jack, he'd see her later... Then headed for what remained of his room... they had basically moved everything out so that he and Jack could have one room but since it was empty now he used it as a meditation room... EXIT

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:36 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣ ☠ ☢ -------------------------------------------------- ☣ ☠ ☢

Ivy groaned as Pugsy kept pointing out that the kitchen was a mess. It looked just fine to her, why was he making such a big deal about it?

"PUUUUGS stop being so LAME! We just decorated it a bit, look at how Nuveau Flambuchante this looks!"

She cried, pointing at the splats intensely; obviously the use of a non-existent term that sounded fancy would convince Pugsy that this was legit. BUT before she could keep convincing him of how amazing the new decoration of the kitchen was, Buddi and Daisy were there. The greenette grinned up at them.

"Oh no no STAY! Have some victory pancakes!"

She grabbed a handful of pancake and threw it at Buddi's face... So she didn't actually hear what Daisy said, but she was pretty sure it had something to do with how amazing the kitchen looked. Obviously Daisy, with her impeccable taste in interior design, would appreciate what they had done with the place.

☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢ ☣ ☠ ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Chelsea209_zpsd0b6a980

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea nodded as Mocha told her to be on standby, and she stayed close to the operation, but not so close where she'd get in the way.
"I-I'm not so good at this, but if there's anything that I can do to help, please, just let me know!"
Chelsea still worried often that she wasn't much of a help to the faction in most cases--so she figured that diversifying her skills was probably a good idea. She knew that she was still too small to do much on the fighting scale of things--but height issues couldn't stop her from helping with medical things!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Connect
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
-------------------------
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel sort of tried to stay back with Bravery as everyone made their way inside the base, watching quietly as chaos erupted and they tried to go about patching the injured people up. He really didn't know what he could do to help anymore- so instead, he tried to stay out of the way, dragging Bravery along with him as he eventually just found a place to sit and sighed as he pulled Bravery down next to him. "Just... wow..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery plopped down next to Gabriel, running a hand through his hair and sighing as well, though still looking pretty cheerful.
"Man, that was pretty intense! I don't think I've ever seen so much of the color pink all in one place before..." he commented, then yawned slightly, leaning over and putting his head onto Gabriel's shoulder. "What a rush, though! I'm gonna be sore all over tomorrow, but that was all some pretty good training!" Because fighting for your life against hordes of mutated unicorns was just the best training ever--

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:09 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Jack ignored Daisy's antics and focused on treating Isaac's wounds. Inwardly she found the girl slightly amusing, but she understood the need for her to be removed from the situation. Jack still found it impressive that of all the outcomes made possible by them going into the Inquisitior's Tower, the one that had come to pass was an adoption. Life was strange sometimes.
She nodded at Mocha's instructions,
I understand. Mocha, if you're still woozy, after this, it would do you some good to lie down.
Jack continued working, not even looking up from her work as she addressed the two other women.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:15 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Gabriel29_zps86f30a76

Gabriel Winters
*Incendium*
"I won't be considered weak any longer...! I'm stronger now than I've ever been and I will keep my loved ones safe!"

Gabriel blinked as Bravery plopped next to him, a bit surprised by how just... unbothered he seemed, considering the fact that their allies and teammates were bleeding and depressed-- "... I hope I never see that much pink again..." he mumbled, wrapping an arm around Bravery's waist as the other rested his head on him. He was a bit unnerved by how the superhero was acting, though... "... I could think of something I'd have enjoyed a lot more that would make you sore--" Gabriel sighed, teasing- yet... he didn't really feel up to going through with it. He was exhausted, and although neither he nor Bravery were really hurt, the others were...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:57 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Broken
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

"I think I have a bathing suit..." Bunny comment as the lift reached the first floor. She looked a ton better then before, her eyes no longer glazed over, a smile on her face. She looked alright...for now. Her mental state was still pretty...unstable...but for now, cooking and serving good food was going to be her priori-what the fuck was that smell. "Uhhhh...Ryder?" she looked in and saw it a mess. "Did we forget to have no footman cook again? Or did one of Jackal's Snot bubbles go off in here?" she asked, confused.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Bravery3_zps208dde0a

Bravery Valentine
Liberator
"Super-villains beware--The Liberator is here to save the day!"

Bravery lifted his head slightlly, grinning at Gabriel as he mentioned knowing something that he would have enjoyed much more.
"Oooh, did you figure out some kind of new training? Can I try it?" Oblivious as usual, Bravery just kept grinning away at Gabriel--up until he heard what sounded like some kind of pounding, along with a shout from downstairs--something that sounded like 'gold'? "Hey--what was that? We should totally go check it out--!" Bravery hopped up to his feet, grabbing Gabriel's arm, and beginning to tug him over towards the lift, passing by Ryder and Bunny as the two redheads exited the lift. "C'mon, c'mon, let's go!"

*Exit Bravery and Gabriel*

Bravery's Theme - The Glory Days

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Ryder179_zps585b2ffb

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder was totally prepared to keep talking about hidden jacuzzis when he and Bunny had gotten back up to the top floor--but then Bunny mentioned the all-too-obvious smell in the air as they passed by the kitchen. As the two redheads entered the doorway to the kitchen--Ryder kind of just looked inside, staring with his mouth hanging open. Well. That was a thing.
"I--you--" he stuttered, looking back and forth between the people within the kitchen, eventually just asking, "What...happened...?" He didn't seem particularly angry--honestly he was kind of moreso amazed that all of this damage could happen within the twenty or so minutes that they had been back at the base--

Ryder's Theme - The Real Folk Blues
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Daisy_10

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Layout11

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Daisy suddenly stood up when she heard Bunny's voice, then Ryder's. Of crap, she had just joined- she didn't want to get blamed for this destruction! As much as she'd love to do this- she didn't, and didn't want to take the blame for it. Obviously, this meant quickly blaming someone to stay out of trouble. Daisy climbed up Buddi, right to the top of his head, and looked directly to Ryder "HEY YOU! WITH THE FACE!" she yelled, pointing to him. She looked so stoic too- full of pride and honor- and then she swiftly pointed to Pugsy and Ivy "IT'S THEIR FAULT! THEY WERE TRYING TO GET IT ON IN HERE! DESTRUCTION FOLLOWS THEM WHEREVER THEY GO! PUNISH THEM! DOOOOOO IT-!" she yelled, before climbing down Buddi and clutching on to his mask.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:23 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 1309690068_9a451bb4585b61487ca4fabc39e11aa1_zps123fb050
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny looked at Daisy, and then the Kitchen.
"IVY! PUGSY!" she yelled, sounding angry, but smiling still. "GET OVER RIGHT NOW! YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID...BY BEING THE TASTE TESTERS OF DINNER TONIGHT!" she looked at Ryder. "Can't ban them from the kitchen without your order, sir." she joked and walked into the kitchen, starting to clean it up, doing dishes, cleaning the walls, mopping, etc. She was smiling and enjoying the cleaning, which may be weird, but who cars, this is my character not yours bitch.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:17 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

__________________________________________________________________________________________

While Buddi did in fact hear what Daisy whispered to him-- but, he wasn`t exactly sure what the phrase 'get it on' indicated. What were they getting on--? Buddi didn`t know. They were standing, as far as he could tell...
He was pulled slightly as Daisy tugged his ear-- but, kept himself planted on the spot so he could hear Pugsy and Ivy. And then Pugsy was asking what Daisy said...  and Buddi tried his best to answer. Honestly. "Ah... something about---getting--" And then pancake to the face. They smacked straight against his mask-- soon after sliding down to the floor, an action which Buddi watched until the end. He briefly brushed his fingers against his mask-- grimacing a bit... since... it was sort of... sticky now... he never washed his mask before-- but now he`d probably have to try that...
And then along came Ryder and Bunny-- Buddi respectfully stood out of the way of the two commanding officers, allowing them to look in. But then Daisy replied... and Buddi was sort of just... quiet through it all. He-- just got here. Wasn`t his mess. Also Daisy was on his head... and he didn`t really like that... but, okay. Except she was grabbing his mask-- and that was even more of a no-no. Buddi calmly picked up Daisy by her middle, and pretty much swung her under his arm, carrying her around like a book or something. "...Do I still get victory pancakes...?"  

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:31 pm

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 2a40e254-a771-4bbd-a828-8bbe9b0919a7_zpsef66b56c

☣  ☠  ☢    --------------------------------------------------    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy grinned as Ryder and Bunny came in to see their beautiful new kitchen-style.

"You're welcome! I knew you'd love it!"

She cried, running up and pulling both redheads into a hug. But then Daisy was yelling things, and the greenette was confused. Why wasn't Daisy trying to take credit for this? WHY SHOULD THEY BE PUNISHED? More importantly...WHAT WERE THEY 'GETTING ON'? She opened her mouth to ask all of this, but then Bunny yelled.

"MEEP!"

Ivy squeaked, at first intimidated by Bunny's loudness. You'd think she'd be used to loudness by now...but apparently getting told off wasn't something she got used to. Even when it obviously wasn't a real telling-off. The punishment seemed severe enough, though.

"UGH NO! You don't even season your food properly! Not enough acid, too much salt, and you need more ice cream!"

She complained, actually disliking the idea of being a taste-tester, only cause she knew that meant they wouldn't be having her and Pugsy's victory pancakes. Still, she looked at Buddi and whispered VERY loudly.

"I'LL GIVE YOU VICTORY PANCAKES SO YOU DON'T NEED TO EAT THIS 'REAL FOOD' THEY SPEAK OF.."

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:18 am

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

Ryder was still just kind of staring when Ivy ran over and hugged him and Bunny--to which he replied by smiling and patting Ivy on the head, the hug having cheered him up even more than he already was. He was really on a roll here, being all cheered up and whatnot for more than five minutes! So cheerful, in fact, that he didn't even seem to question Daisy's presence--the more members, the better! Also, he was used to dealing with tiny insane women--
He gave a little chuckle as Ivy was reprimanding Bunny on her cooking skills, then spoke to the greenette,

"Well, I'm gonna be Bunny's cooking assistant today, and I'll make sure that she puts plenty of battery acid in your portion, alright? Do you want any certain kind of acid in particular? Any preferences--?" Honestly, the mess in the kitchen didn't really bother him all that much--it wasn't anything that a little hard work couldn't clean up.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:30 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Pugsy_17

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy seemed somewhat shocked by Bunny and Ryder's entrance "Oh crap-!" and then Daisy made things worse, which obviously flustered the greaser "Woah woah hey there-! WHAT!?" he was somewhat appalled by what Daisy said. Daisy on the other hand, just laughed maniacally and let Buddi carry her around like she was a book. Pugsy was getting ready to defend himself, but Ryder seemed pretty chill. This calmed Pugsy down too "Huh..." he watched the redhead walk off and declare the usage of battery acid in his and Bunny's cooking, so they were right in using acid all along? He knew he was doing something right! Pugsy stayed quiet, silently fist pumping in celebration but trying to meld in with the background to make sure no one yelled at him any more than what was already done.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Aye! Come on then! Let's change this world for the better, am I right!?"
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:43 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny was still cleaning the kitchen, whistling a song as she went. She then thought of something.
"Oh Ivy? If you don't mind, I'd like you to get some upgrades on my cybernetics. If you cant, but we'll talk later. For now, MEATLOAF!" she was excited to start cooking. "Oh! Right! Pugsy, what flavor milkshake do you like? I said I would make you one, and I am! In fact, fuck it, milk shakes for everyone!" she cheered, starting to scavenge for ingredients.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:35 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone

Pugsy tried to stay hidden, blending in with the crowd and horrifically failing until Bunny call him out "GAH-! I mean what-?" milkshakes? Wow, that brought Pugsy back. He had not drank a milkshake since his days in Derry. Hell, he used to go to a burger joint in town with his uncle on weekends, he'd usually have huge burgers and a nice milkshake there. Those days were much simpler, they were far from perfect, but something about home was much more relaxing. Well, anything would be better than here, but Pugsy would never say that, especially with the people he met here, which were irreplaceable to him now. He may have lost many of his friends from Derry, but he found new ones. Honestly, Pugsy found it hard to see them all go, and he was a relatively new member at the time. He couldn't imagine how Ryder dealt with it. In the end, Pugsy let out a sigh, smiling and answered "Just anything- I don't mind whatever you make Bunny." he told her, before turning to Buddi. There was still something he needed to give to Buddi "Hey- Buddi- can we talk?" he asked, looking somewhat more serious in his demeanor than he usually did.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:07 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Buddi9_zpse54c8d93

BUDDI
Jeremiah  Carraway (?)

bear the mark of my scars
shedding blood underneath the stars
but I will survive somehow

Buddi sort of stared at Ivy a bit after she whispered to him-- then, gave her a curt nod in response, indicating he understood. Bunny and Ryder would never be the wiser with their amazing combined communication skills, obviously...
He tried to stay out of everything a bit-- not wanting to get caught up in something he just walked in on-- except, it sort of looked like no one was really getting in trouble after all... which was... yeah, good. Good. He relaxed some, blinking in confusion as the topic of milkshakes were brought up---what was that---what was going on--
He`d been about to leave, taking Daisy along with him-- though, stopped frozen as Pugsy turned to him. That was weird-- was he in trouble-- he dIDN`T DO ANYTHING WHAT WAS GOING ON except no because apparently Pugsy just wanted to talk. ...Talking. Not Buddi`s strong suit much at all. Even with his newly improved articulate skills. He hesitated slightly before answering, sounding quite meek, "Uh... yeah- sure- what about...?" He wondered if this meant he wanted to discuss the thing privately-- or if he was fine with talking here-- but he didn`t really want to ask, because awkward. Buddi`s demeanor was an odd one-- it betrayed his appearance more than words could describe; dwarfed him, in a sense.

⊰ Buddi`s Theme - Stop Hanging DJs
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Ivy looked at Ryder skeptically for a moment when he made sure her food would have enough acid... Was it just her or was he TOO HAPPY right now? That wasn't normal... But she decided not to question it, since it meant she got acid in her food and some time with angst-free Ryder. Grinning, she nodded.

"I like THIS one!"

The greenette handed Ryder a vial of acid, still nodding and grinning. She then heard Bunny and gave her a thumbs up.

"Yeah, we'll do that! I'll make you so awesome, seriously!"

THEN MILKSHAKES. Yes, Ivy could work with that.

"Do you have Thor-flavored milkshakes? OR maybe zebra-flavored? OH NO NO I WANT MINE TO BE GOLDEN."

The idea of a golden milkshake excited her...this was gonna be awesome. Being a bit too excited about the treat she would soon receive, she barely noticed when Pugsy suddenly got pretty serious and talked to Buddi...should she be worrying about something? Maybe...EXCEPT MILKSHAKES.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:36 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny thought about it for a second. She smiled, thinking she found something.
"Yes Ivy. I can make you a golden milkshake. You wanna help out?" she asked, holding out some edible golden dust, most likely used for Jackal since he would totes want his food being gold cause why not. If melted, it could make a milkshake golden. She found most of the things she needed for meatloaf and milkshakes, and started to prepare the meat. "I'll do one with cheese and one with ketchup. Just like mama used to make." she said, cracking an egg into the bowl and mixing the meat up.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:10 am

Pugnificient
Pugsy Marcone
Pugsy stood there in front of Buddi, waiting for an answer. He could tell the mutant was actually put in a bad position by the whole ordeal, he made the man awkward. But he seemed to be fine, and Buddi giving Pugsy the confirmation to talk was all her needed. Smiling, he began to walk out of the kitchen "Great. Follow me." he began to walk out, bringing Buddi with him. they continued to walk, until Pugsy realized the mutant was still holding Daisy. this warranted an expression of confusion from Pugsy when he noticed her, he then quickly grabbed her like a book as well and placed her back in the kitchen before walking back into the hallway. So then Pugsy began to walk forward once again with the mutant "So, yeah- I feel like we need to walk- it's kinda been awhile you know. We haven't really had a real conversation since our days in The Crater with Isaac and Orane..."

Pugsy Theme - Fearless
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:59 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Enforcer

Ryder nodded to Ivy, taking the vial of acid that she offered him--he was really feeling in oddly high spirits right now, and although he didn't know why, he was welcoming it with open arms. He carefully placed dwon the acid vial onto the counter, so that they could use it later, and as he heard Bunny saying that she was making the meatloaf 'just like mama used to make,' he paused for a moment, as if thinking, then spoke,
"Hey...you know what? I think--I think I remember this one caramel recipe that my mom used to make--I could try making that--I bet that everyone would like it--when we were little, Chelsea, Kieran, and I couldn't get enough of the stuff--" He moved over to the fridge, opening it up and looking inside, checking for ingredients. "And I think that we have everything we need to make it--" Maybe this was his chance to expand his cooking horizons beyond pancakes--

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:37 pm

"SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE~!"

Ivy squealed pretty loudly as Bunny agreed to make her a golden milkshake. No way was Bunny actually making her a golden milkshake. NO WAY. The idea of this was enough to keep her distracted for quite some time, so she wasn't really paying attention to the meatloaf talk.

"Meatloaf is lame! Golden milkshakes are where it's at!"

She commented upon hearing the word 'meatloaf' out of context, then went back to dancing and cheering about the milkshake, until Ryder mentioned caramel. That's when she got scared.

"Wait. Wait WHAT?! Ry-Ry what are you saying!? WE ALL KNOW THAT IT'S A LAW OF THE UNIVERSE: the Ry-Ry can only cook dorkcakes! Are you willing to put us all in danger, to face the wrath of Chee because you challenge the higher powers?!"

She said seriously, grabbing Ryder's shoulders and looking at him intensely. This was so important.

Fuck you, Gumby!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:13 am

Carrion Land // First Floor - Page 39 Jack12_zps0c013a5a
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

With Mocha and Chelsea's assistance, Jack proceeded to close Isaac's wounds. The procedure had passed quite cleanly, with Chelsea handing them supplies whenever they needed to alternate, along with various other small  tasks. The girl was surprisingly quick on her feet. Jack actually found the girls eagerness to be useful quite endearing. It reminded her of Nate in some aspects.
Jack would have preferred Mocha rested but she couldn't say she didn't understand how the woman might be feeling and while the other doctor was still noticeably woozy to Jack, she did manage to clean Isaac's wounds quite thoroughly. When she was finished, Jack bound Isaac to his bed, careful to avoid his injuries, and looked up nodding at the two.
Thank you both for your assistance. It made quite the difference. Isaac should be alright. We'll need to sedate him again in a few hours but other than that rest is really all he requires at the moment.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:37 pm

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Not a fan of caramel. Never was. But, hey, you should make it Ryder. I bet it's great." she molded the meat into two glass pans, putting cheese on top of one, and ketchup on top of the other, and smearing it on there. She put them in the oven, and turned the dial, and then went to the potatoes. "Hey Ryder, could you peel some potatoes? I need to get milkshakes going." she said, scooping ice cream and getting the milk in a blender, and blending milkshakes. SHe also put the gold dust and water in a pot, and let it liquify.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next