Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

+7
Skylark-13
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:16 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 511
North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Layout10
And Vero
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Barbara slowly turned her head to Lutria, her eyes fixing their glare upon the girl as her psychic barrier stopped Lutria's attack "SHUT UP BITCH!" she screamed, pointing her guitar directly at the assassin. Yet, she didn't fire, she just kept her rifle trained on her, but she just smirked at her, as if she had found something out about her "Girl... MUCH BIGGER SHITS than you have tried to win... you won't get a SINGLE hit on me- and you're sure as hell not going to ware me down~" she chirped, before playing a string on her guitar, summoning psychic arms out from the floor which grabbed Elisa's arms and legs "ORANE! GET HER!" she yelled, playing a string of notes on her guitar.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:08 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa glared at Killer Queen as she seemed to notice her.
Leave her out of this, whore!
Elisa looked at the girl, not really listening to all the shit she spewing. If Elisa had taken to heart every time someone insulted her, she would have killed herself a long time ago. As far as she was concerned these cunts working for Kraven had taken away any credibility they may have had otherwise. Elisa glared at the psychic arms as  they took hold of her. Fucking psychics. This is why they were such bullshit. Elisa focused on moving her arms until one of them was free. She grimaced at the pain of nearly dislocating her arm before shooting at the other arms, feeling herself slowly able to move as her bullets did their damage. She wasnt going to let some bitch of Kravens take her down without a fight.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 NeoOrane29_zps09cd113f

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
-------------------------------------
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

Orane had fallen quiet during the initial attacks, actually seeming to back up a bit, barely even moving his legs as he moved backwards, for a reason that didn't seem exactly clear. He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment--however, when he heard Barbara's shout to attack, his eyes snapped open, and he started moving forward--not exactly looking like he was running--entirely looking like a figure skater upon an ice rink as he gained speed--then leapt up over Barbara's psychic wall to get in closer to attack, executing two full spins up in the air before landing on the ground, one foot supporting his weight and the other extended out--still moving forward. At this point, Elisa was fighting to free herself, and Orane switched to using both legs to gain momentum, circling around behind Elisa, eyes fixated upon the woman in concentration as he flicked on the electrical current in his ribbon, whipping it out towards Elisa once as he passed her, then skidded into a spin once he was behind her, changing direction and coming back around her other side, whipping the ribbon at her again. He was thankful now that this ribbon was solid enough to withstand force--not even bullets could break it. It was nice to have this old thing back again...Either way, he was keeping himself mobile--he knew that he was going to get shot if he stayed in one spot, so he was just going to keep moving.
"Barbie, focus on containing her!" he called back to Barbara, not tearing his focus away from Elisa. "We've got this!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:08 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa's eyes narrowed as she heard Orane move behind her. So this bitch was finally going to do something. Well about fucking time. Elisa grimaced as she felt the shock from Oranes ribbon, but at this point her bullets had weakened the arms to the point she could move. As soon as her legs were free she sprang forward, avoiding Oranes second lash as she flipped over the boys head. She gained some distance from two pinkettes, ready to move at a moments notice in case Killer Queen decided to use that cheap ass trick again, pulling two new guns out as she watched the two.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:10 am

And Vero
Barbara donned a twisted smile as Elisa broke free of her arms "You think that's it BITCH?" the psychic began to play herself a song as she let Orane attack Elisa, before summoning up a psychic construct of a big snake "I'm going to kill you~!" she hummed as the snake moved to try and rap around Elisa, coiling around her to limit her movement. She then looked over to Orane, leaning on her guitar as she grinned to him "I can keep at this for hours... take advantage of my constructs and attack... I'll try and make stuff that can take the electricity so we can just shock the BITCH to death, aye?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:26 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa glared at the two, Killer Queen in particular. Orane was a bitch and her attitude annoyed Elisa to no end, the psychic was the real annoyance. Her fucking ego and overuse of her freaky mental powers pissed Elisa off to no end. Elisa fired at the snake with the new guns. These ones containing bullets with an even more explosive concentration than she'd used against Rommel. She angrily fired at the snake, parts coming off where the bullets made contact. Moving as much as she could with what remained of the snake trying to box her in as she  overheard Killer Queens plan.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:47 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

"Elisa, I would not advise using the rounds any further. It will put us both at risk." she said, staying out of site. She really couldn't do much at this point. She wasn't much help in a fight, and they were fighting kind of powerful people. Lutria had to think of something. "What would the others do...hmm..." she looked around where she was. The shotgun was there. She couldn't hack anything...maybe the electrical stuff, but she wasn't confident in her abilities to do that. "Contacting..." she mumbled, and stayed hidden and quiet.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:23 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 NeoOrane29_zps09cd113f

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

"Right!" Orane called to Barbara as he moved in towards Elisa again, circling back around the snake, twirling the ribbon above his head as he glided across the ground, waiting for an opportune moment. As he saw that Elisa was busy dealing with blowing the snake to smithereens, he worked on moving behind her, then did a spinning jump into the air, timing precisely when he whipped the electrically charged ribbon at the woman's neck, aiming to grab her there with the ribbon to both suffocate and electrocute at the same time. Hopefully this would work...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:40 pm

And Vero
Barbara watched Elisa blow apart the snake with a smug grin, just enjoying the scene and allowing herself some breathing time. With her distracted, Orane made his move, and Barbara decided to go do her own thing. She eyed Lutria, whom was still talking, and not really doing much, but hey, she was PROBABLY Elisa's friend. So Barbara conjured up a big psychic hand and picked up Lutria, having her float over to Killer Queen before dropping right into her arms "THIS IS MINE NOW!" she cheered, just sort of holding Lutria like a wooden plank "HEY BITCH!" she yelled over to Elisa, waving Lutria around to her "SUCK my NONEXISTENT DICK!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:00 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa nodded at Lutrias words, switching to slightly less destructive ammo. She was trying to take as much attention from the girl as possible since she highly doubted Luria could fight these two. Elisa ducked as she heard Orane move behind her, narrowly avoiding the ribbon before flipping behind him and pulling his arm painfully behind his back before holding a gun to his head. She grinned at Killer Queen darkly. Her anger was pretty active in general, but taking Lutria just to spite her had set her off even worse than before. At this point she didn't give a shit about Orane. She just wanted to wipe that smug look of her face and get Lutria back. She gave Oranes arm a painful pull.
Then I'll take this one. Don't you think she'd look so much prettier with a hole in her head?
Elisa made sure Orane could feel the hot metal of her gun as she restrained his arm.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:20 am

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

The sudden turn-around on Elisa's end made Orane's eyes widen--and before he knew it, she was trying to use him as a hostage. And immediately, his mind flashed back to Renate--this was how she died.
This was not okay.
In a sudden, unpredictable movement, Orane brought his free hand upwards, grabbing the barrel of Elisa's gun, the metal burning his skin, and pushed the gun away so it was pointing away from him. His lithe figure didn't show it, but his training with Pugsy had paid off. He had muscle--he just kept it hidden. Either way, he averted Elisa's gun away from himself, looking back over his shoulder and giving the woman a fierce glare as he snarled at her,

"You won't be 'taking' anything. I am not an object--and I'm not so weak that I'm going to let myself be used like one. Get your hands off me now--or you're going to seriously regret it, I swear." Orane's entire demeanor now seemed quite different from before--it seemed like he'd been a bit triggered by the situation, and an icy cold aura of seriousness was in the air about him now. His hand stayed firm and untrembling, even while the metal on the gun burned at his skin in the seconds that he was holding it.

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:56 am

And Vero
Barbara sent a death glare to Elisa upon her threatening Orane "Leave her alone you DICKMUNCHER-!" she growled, tossing Lutria behind her with another psychic construct. Luckily, Orane managed to help himself, which was surprising to Killer Queen. She didn't know what to think of him, he seemed like a nice girl, but he didn't really appear very tough. He wasn't a psychic, he didn't have any cool cybernetics, actually, there was not really anything about him that was threatening in the least. Yet in this very moment, Killer Queen knew Orane could take care of himself. And this gave Killer Queen all the momentum she needed to get herself back into this "Orane... you're a tougher girl than I thought-!" Killer Queen then opened fire on Elisa after running to the side, shooting at the assassin several times in short bursts.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:05 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria kind of didn't flinch or say anything as Queen did her thing. When she was throw back, she still didn't say much, and hit the ground. She got up. Why did Elisa help her? She wasn't useful to the battle, why would she be helping? Lutria felt...anger. She wanted to help.
"I haver done nothing...I must..." maybe there was a generator she could find and get back working. Then she'd be in business.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:44 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 24_zps56097dfd

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

Elisa`s lack of a reaction was disappointing at best-- Jolyne found herself eagerly anticipating seeing that girl get her ass handed to her by a Ranked Assassin. Yeah, that`d be satisfying--
She`d been about ready to simply sit back and watch- there wasn`t any fun in aiding Orane and Barbie in curb stomping this girl. Her attention was torn rather quickly, however, as she acknowledged the sound of someone landing beside her- and she couldn`t help but sigh, rolling her eyes toward the source of this landing.
She listened to him with an expression best described as apathetic- uncaring, neutral. The only thing that seemed to get a response from her, however- was the comment on the Deathworshippers as a whole. Then, her lips automatically lifted into a positively deranged smile- her eyes widening and focusing on Cassius intently. "Can`t hear you over the sound of the guy who blew up two cities~! What`s your leader done, huh--? Aside from giggle and give some great head, I bet-" Before she could go on in her trash talking, it seemed he was ready to strike first- Jolyne moved quickly, tossing her rocket launcher to the side to rid herself of access wait, before springing back into a handstand to effectively avoid his swing-- from there, she kicked a heeled boot out, aiming for the bluenette`s chin. "Kapow-!"  

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:27 pm

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa glared right back at Orane, ignoring Killer Queen entirely. Her grip on his arm becoming even tighter. There was that fucking attitude. She was surprised the girl had any strength period, but the girl had still done jack shit to deserve being able to talk like this.
Shut the fuck up, you presumptuous bitch. If your freaky girlfriend weren't here you'd be dead already. Compared to her you've done a grand total of nothing so far.  
Elisa further tightened her grip on Orane as she moved him to take Killer Queens attack in her place.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:00 pm

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not

"So says the woman who's done NO damage so far!" Orane retorted, twisting his leg back to kick at the pressure point at the back of Elisa's knee that would make her knee buckle momentarily, sending them both down to the ground. Unfortunately, it made Barbara's attack miss entirely, but it was better than him getting hit instead of Elisa. Orane let go of the gun, hissing as his skin tore away from the hot metal, wrenching himself away from the woman and rolling away before getting back to his feet. "You don't have much of a vocabulary to speak of, do you? 'Fuck' this, 'bitch' that--you're nothing but raunchy talk! Looking down on people doesn't usually work unless you're actually higher than them, you know. And--And she's not my girlfriend--!" Orane backed up a bit, getting into a ready stance and waiting to see Elisa's next move. This woman's attitude had been grating on his patience this entire battle, and he was just about done with her loud mouth.

Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria came up behind Orane, holding out a tazer to his neck. She activated it, hoping to send a large shock to his system.
"That wasn't very nice." she said. "And I didn't appreciate the ride your friend sent me on...you both aren't very nice." she said, holding the tazer still. Yes, it was dangerous, but being here was dangerous in itself. "Miss Elisa, I can try to assist in any way I can...though it isn't very much..." she said, ready for them.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:08 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 22_zps063ed2a0

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
"Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!"

Cassius had completely ignored anyone talking to him that wasn't Jolyne- he could see out of the corner of his eye that things were happening with Elisa and the other two, but he trusted she could handle it- he kept his attention on the blunette in front of him, snorting a little for her words- he slowly grinned, shrugging as she implied the Mistress cared only about giggling and sex. "She has done things that you cannot even begin to imagine- I wouldn't want to hurt your pathetic little brain, now, would I?" he replied- though he pouted some for her easy avoidance of his attack. Oh well- he had time to inflict wounds, surely...
He wasn't expecting her to kick out towards his face, and he hissed in pain as he twisted to the side- but only managed to cause Jolyne's foot to connect solidly with his cheek instead of his chin. He could tell there was a bruise there- his face, bruised...!! He snarled a little, glaring at her before glancing back to check on Elisa- only to see Lutria helping. If Lutria was having to help her, things weren't going well- the girl didn't even know how to fight. She wasn't a fighter at all- and to see her trying to get involved...
"Fuck it- Elisa!! Lutria!! Fall back! It's not fucking worth it-!" he called over to them, slowly backing away from Jolyne. He hadn't been that hurt- his cheek was in pain... But if Elisa was having a hard time, which it seemed she was, they needed to get out- the last thing he needed was either of the two getting hurt and leaving him to fight all three of these pieces of trash. "I repeat- fall back!! Don't stay and get yourself fucked up in the name of pride, we're outnumbered and there's no point-!! This dump isn't worth it-" he snarled a little, shooting a glare at Jolyne as if to ensure she didn't try anything- he was waiting to see Elisa and Lutria following him or leaving already before he moved, not wanting to just leave them there.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:14 pm

And Vero
Barbara flipped up into the air before aiming her gun down on Elisa once again "Is said DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT BITCH!" she yelled, but then she saw Lutria with the taser. there was definitely something silly about seeing that girl hold a taser and threaten someone, but she still knew that was a taser and it would hurt Orane. So Killer Queen quickly changed target and shot the taser before it could be any harm to him "AYE! That was a fun ride you ungrateful! You're lucky I didn't CHARGE YOU FOR THAT RIDE!" she barked back to her, ready to open fire on Elisa once again, only to hear Cassius call for a retreat. And suddenly, Barbara stopped her attack, landing down on her feet, and pulling her weapon upwards. Killer Queen had a rule not to attack enemies in retreat "You bitches are lucky..." she muttered "Get out of here before you do something stupid..." she wanted to shoot Elisa so bad, but she decided to stick by her rules, for now, these people weren't her enemies.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria was fearing for the worse, but then Cassicus called for a retreat. Lutria nodded, and climbed out, going behind Cassicus and clinging to his robe. She was even shaking a little.
"I want to go...I have...a lot to process..." Lutria whimpered, putting her head on Cassicus, avoiding looking at Queen or Joylne anymore.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:20 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa braced herself as she felt Orane's kick. She grimaced as she feel, pulling herself in a fighting position steadily, but more slowly than before. Of course the kick would be on her burnt leg. She held a gun  towards Orane.
Have you listened to your not girlfriend? She's pulled out  curse words worse than I have this whole fight.
She turned in surprise to see Lutria trying to attack Orane. Elisa was glad to see she didn't seem to be hurt but she really didn't want her involved in this. Granted the girl was being kind of bad ass but she still didn't want her involved in this. Before she could attack Orane she heard Cassius call for a retreat. Dammit he was right. It wasnt worth staying with how cheaply these people were fighting. She ignored Killer Queen entirely as she made her way to Cassius and Lutria, still alert in case anyone decided to attack them. She wouldn't put it past a follower of Kraven. She looked at Lutria sympathetically. She really had wanted to keep the girl out of this. God she had wanted this to go so much better.
I'm really sorry, Lutria. Lets get out of here,Cassius.
EXIT with Cassius and Lutria

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:33 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 22_zps063ed2a0

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
"Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!"

Cassius blinked as Lutria climbed up and latched onto the back of his kimono, glancing over his shoulder at her before hearing her words and noticing how she seemed to be trembling and even a little afraid. He clucked his tongue, then turned and looked to see Elisa coming along too- more than happy to see her actually listening. "This isn't the end of this, scum- you've crossed a line, here," he snapped, glaring at Orane, Barbara, and Jolyne before he sighed, gently turning around and crouching enough to look Lutria in the face. "It'll be alright, hun- I'm sure we can help you out- just relax, you're safe, alright?" He smiled at her softly, his voice too low to be heard by anyone else, before he suddenly just scooped the girl up and started carrying her- humming a little under his breath, and trying to be somewhat comforting. He didn't actually seem that upset about having to retreat... But he knew he'd never heard the end of it, once they reached the base. Either way- he glanced over his shoulder to ensure Elisa was following, before he turned a corner and was out of sight- heading back towards the headquarters.

*Exit Cassius and Lutria*

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:26 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 24_zps56097dfd

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

As soon as Jolyne felt her foot connect with something, she grinned to herself- then flipped back completely, landing flawlessly on her feet. "Sounds pretty gross, if you ask me- I dunno how any of you nards could ever be attracted to whaler mcwhaleson. But, hey-- E for effort~!" She had been about to attack more, but hesitated when it seemed that Cassius` attention had been robbed away-- by the greenetted girl holding onto a taser. Jolyne shot Lutria a rather neutral look, figuring this girl must have been some brand of confused or frightened to be pulling out a taser on their odds. She swore she felt something close to pity then- and wasted no time snuffling out that feeling, preferring to focus on the fact that she made these guys retreat.
"Oh, hey~! Black Dragon running away with their tails between their legs! Who would`ve guessed? Oho, wait, I did, in the beginning of the fight, that was me-! Tell your little Mistress that I`M coming to take the Head Bitch spot around here~! HOPE SHE`S READY TO SUCK THE INQUISITOR`S NON EXISTENT DIIIIICK--" Jolyne called back to them, cupping a hand around her lips to be sure her voice carried outward-- she knew she would have attacked them while in retreat if she hadn`t tossed her rocket launcher away... but, alas- she had done that. But, she had to find a way to make use of her hands for now- so, she decided pelvic thrusting was the best way to deal with this, enunciating with thrust with a shout- "FIRST! THE! BATTLE! NEXT! THE! WAR!" She paused her pelvis thrusting to reach out and coil one arm around Orane`s shoulders, then the other around Barbie`s- pulling them both in for a rather tight hug. "THIS CITY IS GONNA BE OUR BIIIITCH!" She reaffirmed, jumping about in place a bit- before leaning over and promptly kissing both her comrades on the top of their heads-- several times over-- and only then did she begin tugging them out of the bunker, being sure Black Dragon was out of sight first.
She was getting a pretty good feeling about all this...!

(EXIT JOLYNE, KILLER QUEEN, AND ORANE)   

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:36 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Donqui10

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Jackal10
NOT Jack Harrison
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"FUNK IS ON A ROLL! YEAH! FUNK IS ON A ROLL! YEAH! FUNK IS ON A-" The pimpmobile Gokart crashed into a rock next to the bunker. Well so much for that. Jackal flung through the front window, hitting the ground in front of it "Ouch." he bluntly yelped, before standing up as if nothing happened. Jackal approached the bunker, slowly walking towards it was he activated Excalibrator "Hmmm..." he could hear voices inside. Luckily enough the funk music stopped once the vehicle crashed. Of course Jackal did the only sensible thing "CHAAAARGE!" he yelled as he rushed into the bunker. One swing from Excalibrator and the battle strippers still bunkered inside were flung into walls and knocked out. Jackal took a few steps into the bunker before he called out "CLEAR!" then began to examine his surroundings... considering his memories as Jack... this experience was unreal.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Excalibrator... GOOOOOOO!!"
Jackal Theme - Technodildo
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 00anptop
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

No need to fret love. I'm a doctor. Hehe
Jack braced herself as the vehicle made contact with the rock. Luckily unlike Jackal, she wasn't flung out of the car. She carefully undid the seatbelt, rubbing her chest. While she had been able to avoid flying from the car, it had hurt when her seatbelt had tightened upon impact. She looked back at Scarecrow and Nate as the boy unsteadily made his way to his feet. Judging from the sounds she'd heard he had been flung into the seat in front of him when they'd crashed. She turned from the two to the direction they'd come from. She did feel something of guilt. When she thought about it, Buddi likely could have fit in the back. She'd apologize to Mocha and the others when they arrived. After a moment, she followed Jackal into the bunker, eying the battle strippers. Whatever faction had been here had a very odd idea of what qualified as battle attire. She walked over to several strippers feeling their vitals, finding them to only be unconscious. She turned from the oddly dressed women to Jackal, examining the bunker as she addressed her boss. There  had been some kind of struggle here fairly recently. The damage to the floor and architecture showed that much.

Jackal, what shall we do with them?
Nate nervously entered the bunker, still a bit unsteady. He hadn't wanted to get in the car in the first place. Scarecrow had pulled him into this literally. He still felt really bad though. There had been others back at Baker Street who could have used it more. Ryder at least. Nate looked around staring a bit at excalibrator in confusion. The weapon still made no sense to him.
He avoided looking at the strippers as much as possible, looking around the bunker. His hand tightening around a knife in his pocket. It seemed safe but he still hoped the others arrived soon.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 3 Not_mine___arisato_minato_by_chuchu12-d3c97e4
Nate "Blue Bullet" Hardey
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next