Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

+7
Skylark-13
Emu Queen
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
dbzhardcore
The Hidden Spring
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:58 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 313
North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Layout13
Kraven
☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠☠

Kraven listened to Agan, a small smile growing upon his face as he heard the redhead's words. He saw desire, determination, hatred, exactly what he wanted to see "BWAHAHAHAHA! PERFECT... yes, you shall come with us... I will need you to destroy them, utterly and totally. Use what you know to destroy them... find out where they live... gather weapons... they will be destroyed like the rodents that they are!" Kraven turned over to Kylie, patting her on the head "Celebrate child! WE WILL BE BATHING IN THE MUPPET'S BLOOD SOON ENOUGH!" he cheered, before looking back to Agan "Allow me to introduce myself..." Kraven opened up his arms, standing before Agan upright "I am Father Death... and YOU... are going to help me destroy these fuckers...!"

"DEATH IS MY FATHER, MY BROTHER, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD TO ME!!!"   
Kraven Theme - Holy Diver

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Empty Re: North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family)

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:42 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Screenshot2014-07-15at73845PM_zpse9baf06b

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered
~______________________________________________~

Agan nodded.
"Alright good. I was gonna come with you even if you didn't want me there. I'll make them pay for killing my friends." he sounded...better honestly. Less broken. "Trust me, with a stupid name like the Muppets, they need to be erased. I mean, come the fuck on, the Muppets? Why don't we go to sesame street and killing fucking Elmo next?" he was of course being sarcastic. He wasn't seriously going to do anymore strange named faction hunting after this. The blood thing was a little creepy. And then...he turned to see Kraven introducing himself as Father Death. He opened his mouth to say something, obviously very confused. "Oh...uh...wait..." he started to think. "Didn't you die? I mean...how are you..." he was going to seriously question Kraven. "Uhhh..." confidence was getting lower. "Y-you don't say?" he chuckled. "I heard a lot about you! How...commanding you are." nerves were coming back. No no no, he needed this confidence right now, don't pussy out again. Suddenly, his laptop binged. "Oh thank god!" he thought and turned, seeing a pinpointed location. "Ah old theater? I guess that makes sense. It's pretty boarded up, but it's got a higher concentrate of rigemortis then the graveyard. Looks like we found em...Mister Death." he said, pulling on his coat. "Like I said, I have something they want. Something they apparently need. So, I'll give it to them. You can kill them all you want after that. They're fates sealed once I let them have that." he said, and put his laptop in a bag. "Oh, and I have a few spare guns if you need them...not that you do...cause...I mean...look at you." he said, and grabbed his anti tank rifle and a shotgun. He had ammo in his jacket. "Let's light this candle."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:03 am

Kraven

Kraven let out a grin when Agan said he'd follow him either way "Brave boy... suicidal... but brave... heh..." he muttered to himself, crossing his arms, he just seemed to nod in agreement as Agan talk about how dumb the Muppets' name was. So he had to assume these were supercriminals calling themselves the muppets, and not the actual puppets from when he was a child? Well that'd make killing them A HELL LOT MORE FUN! Kraven always loved killing people! They were possibly the dumbest creatures on god's green earth! By the time Agan realized who he was, Kraven couldn't help but smile "You know who I am yet you don't run away and scream in horror? Interesting... not particularly surprising in a place like this though is it? But really... did you expect a guy named 'Father Death' to really STAY dead? That's like assuming The Joker or Magneto is going to stay dead! It never works that way out-!" by the time Kraven finished his rant, Agan had already found the location of The Muppets. This brought a malicious grin to his face, nice to know there was SOMEONE capable of working fast, and up to par with him "Call me Kraven... and..." Kraven brought out his hand to Agan "Believe it or not I'm a military man... fought for the US pre-Cataclysm... I'm a fucking surgeon with a shotgun, a marksman with a sniper, and I can blow some shit up with a rocket... so I'll take some..." Kraven spoke clearly, making eye contact with Agan "Before we do anything though... I must say that there's something you must know. I can tell you're not used to my kind much, but we Super Criminals work on a different level from everyone else... you see there's one little thing that separates the SUPER CRIMINAL... from the criminal... you know what that is? Presentation..." Kraven's malicious grin grew as it became more clear the man had something in mind "You catching my drift here...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:16 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

When Kraven pointed to Kylie and said that she would fuck Agan up, she kind of just grinned and waved the redhead's way, not really saying much. As Agan was listing off the different Muppets officers and warned Kylie about Rowlf, she giggled and shook her head, hugging the hilt of Friendmaker and piping up,
"Don't worry! I've already got somebody that I like like, so I'll be okay!" And then Kraven was shouting about bathing in the Muppets' blood, and Kylie stopped hugging her blade's hilt--only to kind of hop up and down excitedly, making some loose plaster fall down from the ceiling as she did so while shouting excitedly, "YAY, BLOOD BATHS~!" She was pretty sure that bathing in blood was great for your skin. So blood baths were pretty awesome. She continued hopping up and down until Agan said 'Let's light this candle' to which she replied by blurting out, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY--" with little to no explanation. As Kraven introduced himself, she bounced over to Kraven and Agan, cheerfully telling the redhead, "And I'm Kylie! Hi there~!" Kraven telling Agan about needing to have a certain presentation got her to thinking--and she suggested then, "Try turning his hat inside-out!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:43 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

"Yeah...birthdays? Okay." and then Kraven spoke. He spoke about how Agan didn't run away when he figured out who the hell he was. He wanted to. Very much. Like, he was scared out of his mind when he found out who they were. But it wasn't like he could, Kraven's hulking mass would have stopped him, and Kraven would have splatted Agan in a second. Like actually. "I couldn't run. If I tried to run, you would have killed me. Like...either of you would have...and...well...I guess I couldn't bring myself to run away from an opprotunity for revenge." "Though I'll say you scare the piss out of my but I ain't sayin that aloud. NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE! ALL THE NOPE!" Agan was able to keep composed however. As Kraven's hand was there, and he spoke, Agan nodded, taking Kraven's hand, and shaking it. "My name is Agan the Green...and sort of red...at your service." sort of. He was kind of scared after they were done with the Muppets, they'd kill him off too...though they could honestly do that at any time, and he was helping so...he'd kind of just let that slide for now. But then Kraven went on about presentation. He started to wonder, but Kylie chimed in with the hat thing. "Uh, let's not touch the hat...I'm not exactly proud of my hair." he said. Admittedly, he needed a shower pretty badly. Though...so could Kraven BUT HE WASN'T GOING TO SAY THAT. "All I have here are these...I moved my stash out of the Black Market when we were first attacked by the Muppets. If you want something flashy, we'll have to go to my new place, where I keep my guns and such, so I can look through what I have. My rings going through some trouble, smuggling new shit in here is harder by the day..." he said. "But we'll see what we can find. I've been tinkering with a sort of bomb that explodes in all different colors for kicks." oh yeah...those. "And then...I have these..." he pat his pocket. "But I'll save those for last. Let them, pine, for them, if you catch my drift." he said.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:08 am

Kraven

Kraven looked to Kylie, raising an eyebrow "Somebody you like-like? Do tell- actually hold on that- you can tell me when we get back to the mansion..." he replied to her, giving her a nod of approval before looking back to Agan. Well, he had lots of explosives apparently, Kraven was set for life. Good, because he had plans for this city, and about three quarters of those plans involved explosions. Unfortunately these plans didn't involve explosives "Those all sound marvelous- but I've got another idea..." he told Agan in a growl, handing the redhead a sheet of paper "I've got a few... er... 'groceries' I think you can help with... think you can get these ready for me...?" he asked, a smile growing upon his face "You see... I want these fools to suffer... killing them would be a blessing... and I've got no intention of blessing these cartoons... they will suffer like the sinners that they are... alright... I believe it is time we make our leave! After we prepare... I'd like to show you around the mansion- actually- that'll bore me- I'll give that job to someone else. BUT YOU WILL SEE IT- if you live. Probably not. But hey! YOU COULD BE LUCKY! BWAHAHAHAHAH! Alright now lets go-" Kraven then walked off, fully expecting both to follow. He actually had no idea where he was going, but Agan or Kylie would eventually figure out this fact and actually get them working towards Agan's tools where they'd prepare Kraven's plan behind the scenes. Only one thing was for sure, SOMEONE was going to die. Eventually...
(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:43 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Screenshot2014-07-15at73722PM_zpsc565b5e4

τħє ġѓєэη

Agan's Theme- Empowered

Agan looked at the sheet of paper, glancing at it. Some of the items were...weird. He was pretty sure he had most of this, but he didn't know for exact sure. But he'd figure it out.
"When did you have the time to write this?" Agan asked, but then realized he was questioning Kraven. Yeah not a good idea. But then he talked about showing him around some sort of mansion? A bed that wasn't his chair would be-wait, if he LIVED?! Holy crap...what had he gotten himself into? He had to live, he was determined to live. He followed them out. "Follow me. I know where to go." he said, eventually leading the way. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:12 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Kylie106_zps72775154

Kylie Deorio
Joy
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"

The entire time that Kraven and Agan were talking, Kylie didn't seem to be paying much attention--but when the two of them left, she left with them. There was no point in hanging around this place anymore, after all!

*Exit*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:20 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa  entered the bunker, her gun still drawn in case anyone decided to mess with her. At this point she would still be okay with that.  She looked around, not seeing anybody. She was still on guard though. They'd thought the same way about conqueror town and well look what happened there.
As she looked around, she noticed the unsettled dust.

Someone was here not too long ago. It doesnt look like the bastards coming back but keep an eye out. They need to know this place doesn't belong to them anymore.
Elisa kept an eye on the door as watched to see if the others had followed.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:09 pm

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria
"Scanning....indentified. Filing away in memory and encryption."
Lutria's Theme- The wilds of the Mind

"Allow me to hack into the primary defenses, and reprogram them." Lutria said, walking into the bunker. She was short, and so it was super easy be comfortable in there. She looked around and...nothing. "There appears to be no defense system here. I fear then I am useless in this situation." she said, sitting down. "I will then go to protocol settings." she went into a corner and sat down. "I will remain out of the way..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:35 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 511
North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Layout10
And Vero
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"MMMMMM WHATCHAA SAAAAAY~!! HAHAHA~! LET'S GO- DIRTY BITCHES!" Killer Queen barked out as she shot up into the sky with her machine-gun guitar before turning to Orane and Jolyne "Allow me-" instead of just, you know, walking in, Killer Queen pulled on a lever in her guitar. This was of course her grenade launcher "BAM!" she yelled as she blew up the entrance to the bunker "BITCHES we're here!" she yelled as she strutted with into the bunker with a legion of battle strippers. It seemed Jolyne's odd costume choices had affected Barbara's sanity, as she seemed to be quite erratic "This SHITHOLE belongs to the DEATHWORSHIPPERS NOW BITCHES! HAHAHAH!" she laughed as she lifted her guitar over her shoulder, only to see Black Dragon "Hey... who are these FUCKERS?"
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"You're all SCREWED now FUCKTARDS!"
Killer Queen Theme - Dawn of Destiny
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:54 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Black-Lagoon.Revy_.640x960-4
Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa readied her gun to shoot as she suddenly heard voices. She glared at the legion of oddly dressed attractive women, her adrenaline already pumping as she took in their numbers. They had enough footmen to combat the strippers, so Elisa wasn't worried about that. She found the sight of battle strippers pretty cool actually. But after being compared to them Deathworshippers in general pissed her off right now. She glared at Killer Queen, an off kilter smirk growing on her face as she shot the area next to Killer Queens head, killing several of the battle strippers that had been standing next to the girl.
Sorry, bitch. You may want to rethink that statement. Now get the fuck out before I blow a hole through that pretty face of yours.
Elisa held the gun, aimed towards Killer Queen, showing her resolve in carrying out that threat. She had asked for some fun, but she wasnt going to let Kravens whores claim Black Dragons territory.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:59 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 NeoOrane29_zps09cd113f

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

As the trio approached the bunker, Orane actually seemed to be floating a few inches off the ground--whatever these new shoes were, it seemed as if he'd figured out how to get them working--making it appear as if he was skating across the ground, when in reality he was floating just a little bit. And...he was actually kind of really enjoying it--it was pretty fun! All of those figure skating lessons from when he was little were going to come in handy--either way, he watched Barbara blow up the entrance to the bunker, sliding inside after Barbie and the battle strippers--only to also see Black Dragon.
"...Oh--okay--" He paused, then looked back to Jolyne for a moment. "Should we kick them out--?" It was at that moment that Elisa fired on some of the battle strippers, and Orane turned to frown at the woman, calling to her, "Hey, c'mon now. Can't you just leave and save us the trouble?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa turned towards Orane with a glare, still keeping an eye on Killer Queen. Suddenly, Elisa pulled another gun seemingly out of nowhere and aimed it straight towards the pinkette.
No way, you death obsessed slut. We were here first. So how about you all save us the trouble of having to kick your asses and leave?
Elisa stared Orane down. This chicks attitude was really fucking annoying. If she kept talking, Elisa was going to shoot her. No question about that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:29 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 Tumblr_n4w7ap8FEZ1rexfyko1_500_zps296dd070
Test Subject #3071
Lutria

Lutria heard noises. She started to analyze them quickly.
"Barbra Flamingo, Killer Queen. Ranked Assassin #7. Known Psychic." she mumbled to herself. "Considered very dangerous, use of psychic abilities and armaments, grenade launcher and gun guitar.
Orane Riviera, Forget-me-not. Orignal Inquisitor Faction Member. Weapon is a Ribbon, attachments to cause electrification. Movements are graceful and flowing." Lutria looked up, but didn't move. She was kind of useless in a fight.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:53 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 24_zps56097dfd

THE INQUISITOR  
Jolyne Beaumont

but in all chaos, there is calculation
dropping glasses just to hear them break

✞✞✞

______________________________________________________________________________________

"You`re talking to a minor, little miss- I`d watch that mouth of yours...~"
Purred a voice directly behind Elisa- should the redhead turn that direction, she`d catch sight of the Inquisitor-- a bazooka hoisted firmly over her shoulder, and a positively dazzling and crazed grin adorned on her fair features. "Outskilled, outmatched- maaan, who thought I`d see the day Black Dragon is sent running with their tails between their legs...! They really have gotten sloppy with their recruitment, I guess! Why, back in my day- they were all decked out with their blind swordsmen and their punk rock assassin babes- now look at their hired help." She gestured to Elisa vaguely, and gave a dramatic, disappointed sigh- the grin never leaving her face. "How the great have fallen! You guys are lucky you weren`t around for the Mistress` other crew- they actually had a chance!" Jolyne chirped, picking her head up to look to Barbara and Orane- before glancing back down at Elisa, her gaze darkening with malice, and her words dripping with venom. "But, this...? This-- is just asking to get curbstomped..." She continued, planting her feet a tad firmer- she personally knew she could use her weapon all she wanted, but not without a fair amount of kickback that certainly wouldn`t be good for her health-- luckily for her, she was crazy enough to just not care. "With the way you`re pointing that thing at my friend over there- I`d guess you want it pretty rough, don`tcha, girly...?" Jolyne advanced a step closer, her high heels echoing around the bunker- her attention seemed fairly centered on Elisa... she was loud enough to warrant that, after all--    

______________________________________________________________________________________

The Inquisitor`s theme - Let`s Light It Up!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:07 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 22_zps063ed2a0

Cassius Xiong
*Narcissus*
-------------------------
"Beauty is everything, and sometimes, you have to go through pain to achieve it- but don't worry, I'll help you get there!"
-------------------------

Cassius purposefully took his time getting to the bunker if only because Elisa had tried ordering him to hurry up, smoking another cigarette on his way and generally not giving a fuck. Upon hearing an explosion though, he paused, staring a bit before stomping out his cigarette and hurrying forward, scowling as he saw the Deathworshippers there. Great- he hadn't expected competition for this place... He stood back out of the way a moment to see who appeared to be the biggest threats, eying the strippers with an air of disdain- they were mere shells of what true beauty could be... He huffed a little, spotting Barbara and Orane and quickly assuming that they were likely important- if only because they didn't seem to be strippers. When Jolyne got there though, he realized Elisa wouldn't be able to handle it on her own. He was smart enough to know this wasn't Jo- there were a few key differences... and even though the woman seemed enough like a stripper to be confusing... she had a very large weapon and Elisa already had her hands full, as much as he'd love to see her sweat trying to fight all three, he knew he needed to step in.
Quickly, the male darted from his hiding place and into the bunker, leaping onto a piece of rubble from the explosion and kicking off before landing neatly beside Jolyne, a smirk on his features.
"Sorry, lady- but I'm afraid you're a little wrong with that statement. And as much as this woman may or may not deserve to get her ass kicked- she's kinda on my side. So I'll be handling you, if you don't mind- I mean, wouldn't you just love for some free beauty enhancements...? You seem to care so much about your looks-! I mean, isn't that what your faction is anyways? All about appearances, a flashy illusion show and no actual threat-?" He smirked as he drew his sword, kissing the flat of the blade gently before he sent a quick slash for Jolyne's knees, trying to distract her- as completely fucking irritating as Elisa was, he couldn't just watch her get her ass kicked...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:19 am

And Vero
Killer Queen managed to get herself incredibly enraged by Elisa's words. With a psychotic look in her eyes, she pointed her grenade launcher down at Elisa "HEY BITCH! DON'T FUCKING CURSE YOU FUCKING FUCKTARD!" she yelled as she pulled on a lever on the side of her weapon. She glared directly towards Elisa, and pretty much ignored Lutria, not that she'd want to attack the girl anyways, since she found her oddly robotic way of speech somewhat cute. So this made her glaring hatred for Elisa all the easier "NO ONE CALLS MY GIRL A SLUT AND GETS AWAY WITH IT! LET'S FUCK THIS FUCKING FUCKER UP ORANE!" she yelled as she fired out a grenade towards Elisa, small space be damned, she didn't care if she got the whole bunker to cave in on them, she was crazy.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:05 am

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"Clone Number 5236293, aka Jolyne Beautmont, also known as the Neo Inquisitor, Age...5 months...primary fighting style includes various weapon types, focus on close range trapping. Intelligence is approximantly 347 IQ, and has high athletic abilities. Caution is advised..." she said through a communicator to Cassius, and then stayed in the base, see the grenade explode. "Oh..." she knew this place was gonna not be a thing after a bit. She went a little bit into the bunker, looking for something that could help. She didn't know how to fight...that part of her program wasn't ready yet. She explored and found what looked like to be a gun of some sort. "The previous owner most have left it here?" she picked it up, and the shells, and walked back, trying to figure out how to load it. "Analyzing...uploading data to memory..." she said, pausing.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:28 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa eyed Jolyne with an irritated look. She looked a hell of a lot like that one eyed bitch from Paladin. Aside from that, Elisa looked at the new inquisitor not really all that impressed. Yeah, she could tell the woman had power, but Elisa really was kind of expecting more. So the whole time, Jolyne spoke to her Elisa was analyzing her with a gun drawn, trying to fix something impressive and coming up with nothing other than her big mouth.  She turned to Cassius as he finally showed up.
Thanks for that. Though its about time. Where the hell were you?
Elisa turned back to Killer Queen with a smirk.
You're one to talk, fucking hypocrite! I don't hear your girl saying anything or is she too much of a spineless bitch to do that?!
Elisa smirked. Oh this one was going to get her blood boiling she could tell. Elisa used her adrenaline to speed up as she ran forward and kicked the grenade back towards Killer Queen moments before it went off.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:57 am

North City // Abandoned Bunker (Vulture Team & The Family) - Page 2 NeoOrane29_zps09cd113f

Orane Riviere
Forget-Me-Not
"Second chances don't just come around every day...this time, I'll be strong--for everyone's sake."

As Orane heard Elisa speak, his eyes quickly narrowed. And the longer that Elisa went on, one could feel a quiet sort of anger building up around Orane, as he slipped his ribbon out from its holder, letting it unfurl to the ground--and the minute that Elisa kicked the grenade back towards them, Orane quickly whipped his arm out, moving the ribbon in precise, flowing movements, wrapping the grenade up in the pink streamer, then using the ribbon to toss it right back to Elisa in the last seconds before it exploded, calling to her with an oddly smug expression on his face,
"We'll see who'll be missing their spine in just a second."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Orane's Theme - Divenire
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:18 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa prepared herself to move as soon as she saw Orane wrap up the grenade. A moment before Orane threw it her way she pulled her guns behind her back and shoot at the ground, mixing the momentum from the shots and her adrenaline to get out of the grenades blast range. She could feel the heat singe her back as she turned to Orane. So this one did have backbone after all. Well it would be disappointing if she didn't. She mimicked the girls smug tone as she spoke to her.
Nice try, Pinky Pie, but you're going to have to do alot more than that.  
Elisa went over what Lutria had said, keeping a good amount of distance as she shot at Orane and Killer Queen.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:23 am

And Vero
Barbara kept a straight, bored expression on her face as a grenade flew right back towards her. She was going to use her psychic powers to stop it, but Orane did that for her "Oh- well that means less work for me~" the assassin spoke out, a sly smile on her face. Letting out an annoyed sigh, she shot a glare to Elisa "Will you just SHUT UP!? GAH- FUCKING BITCHWHORESANDWICH!" she yelled to Elisa, her insults as always were quite colorful and nonsensical. When Elisa shot to her and Orane, the assassin conjured up a few construct barriers to shield them both. Killer Queen then jumped over the barriers, aiming her guitar upwards "FUCK YOU!" she yelled, before shooting another grenade into the ceiling above Elisa, causing rubble to fall down towards her.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:45 am

Test Subject #3071
Lutria

"Elisa, move forty-five degrees to the west to avoid being crushed." Lutria said, and she took cover as well. She was still holding the shotgun, hugging it, as if it were a pillar of strength or something, which is wasn't. She had downloaded a manuel on how to fire the gun and who to safely use guns...but overrided the safety protocol. This was a battle after all. She aimed properly at Queen from her hiding place and fired, the knock back sending her further into the little cramped space, turning it into a not quite as cramped space with a big hole into the underground. This also caused the pellets to scatter a bit more. Lutria sat up. "Oh...this could be...unfortunate or advantgious..." she said, and cocked the gun, and looked to see if she hit anything. "I fear I won't be able to use this weapon properly...my body structure is not ideal." she said, putting the gun to the side and watching.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 am

Elisa Hardey
Valda Jr.
Elisa looked at Killer Queen, both amused and confused. She could truly say she hadn't been called that before. She glared at the shield Kiler Queen had summoned. Psychics really were such bullshit. She moved as she spotted the second grenade, managing to avoid being crushed. She half nodded at the girl, not taking her eyes of Orane or Killer Queen.
Thanks, Lutria. YOU FIRST! If you're going to insult me at least do it in a way people will understand.
Elisa looked at the shield, not quite sure how to work past it. The shield had ot jace some kind of weakness. Wearing down Killer Queen would definitley wear them down, but she needed to get to Killer Queen first before doinng that. For now, Elisa shot at Killer Queen before she went back behind the barrier.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next