Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

+6
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:46 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 Kylie138_zpsc2392b91

Kylie Deorio
Joy
-------------------------------------
"When I really think about it, all I really need's a smile~!"
-------------------------------------

As Barbie picked a direction, Kylie nodded in agreement--that direction seemed just as good as any! She shifted her grip on Pugsy somewhat, keeping him held above her head before beginning to skip after Barbara--then thinking better of it and just walking. As fun as skipping and bouncing were, they probably weren't too good for the bandage bow on Pugsy. So, she simply carried him out of the area, following behind Barbara as she went--pausing for a moment to kick at her hat with her foot, sending it up into the air and on top of Pugsy. That was the best way to carry it right now, after all--so, he could just have a fancy hat on his belly for now, as Kylie brought him out of Funland.

*Exit Kylie and Pugsy*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kylie's Theme - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 Emilia2-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Emilia felt herself going down. She had to be steady, and felt even grosser then ever. She had hoped that Funland still had some things up to help her land, but there was nothing! IT WAS ALL GONE! The land was there but everything else gone! "DAMNIT ALL!" Emilia shouted, and kept her eyes forward, trying to slow down, the ground getting closer. Then the rockets stopped. "Well shit." And then they were falling. "TESTING! BUBBLE SHIELD!" Emilia said as she punched a code on her arm which made a ball of light form around them. "Please work, please work-" When they fell to the ground, it bounced... And bounced again... And again... Until finally the damn thing lost it's momentum and they were rolling. Emilia needless to say threw up a little before the bubble burst. "Testing... Complete... Ugh... Make it bounce less..." she mumbled to herself, her head hurting a lot. "Wait... Where am I?" Emilia for the life of her couldn't remember much since the bouncing.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:25 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 613

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 Layout16
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

After all was said and done, Poison landed in the dirt, a big smile on her face as she gleefully announced "DO IT AGAIN~! DO IT AGAIN~! YtoAHAHAHAhAHAHHAHAAAA~!" she laughed as she rolled around on the floor for a while. Standing back up on her feet, and wiping the mud off her face, she looked over to Inna and Emilia "Now now.... where were we...~?" she asked as she pulled a little scalpel from her belt and smiled happily "Father is waiting~ Faaaather is waiting~ We can't keep him waiting for long though or he'll get crossed~" she sung as she walked over to the two "I can give you everything you could ever want... family... happiness... love... all you need to do is let me have my way~"

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -
Poison's Theme - Throw it All Away

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Who?" Emilia looked up a little to see who was laughing, but her head hurt so much. Was someone else with her? Or watching her? She felt pressure on her body... There was a human on her! What happened? "Miss?" Emilia said as she shook the blond before turning to the greenette. "WOAH! Put the scalpel down! I don't know who you are, or who this father is... Or... Who are you?! And who is she?!" Emilia asked as she struggled to sit up. "And where are we? Do I know you?" she asked as she looked around.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:18 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 6_zps857a54e8

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣

Poison stared down to her scalpel when Emilia brought attention to it "Oh... this little thingy...?" she asked before tossing it away "OKAY~!" she oh so cheerfully called out, all while still walking towards them. She was somewhat confused with Emilia's sudden memory loss, that or she was playing dumb, she wasn't quite sure "Why... that's what they always ask... who am I...? Why am I doing this...? Oh... it's simple~ I want to make the world right~ It's an ugly, UGLY world out there... and I want to clean it up~ Even if it means becoming everything I hate..." the greenette walked up to Emilia, a thin grin on his face "Now where were we... right... you and that girl were going with me....~ You seemed to be enjoying my embrace anyways~" she spoke softly to the red head, reaching to her and softly petting her head "And..." she then looked down to Inna "Father wants to see her daughter... he longs to be reunited with her..."

╠════════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════════╣
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:26 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The red head sighed in relief when the scalpel was tossed away like garbage, without any fight whatsoever. This calmed Emilia a bit, and she listened to Poison for a little bit as she spoke. She felt... Connected. The world was ugly, and it needed fixing. Emilia thought that she was the only one that cared about the world like that. "... You want to make the world right too?" Emilia asked as she looked down at Inna, and then back at Poison."We were traveling together to get her to her father?" Emilia asked as she pet on the head, and her face went a little pink, and flinched away since it hurt. "Uh... I see... Sorry I don't remember that..." Emilia said since she had a feeling that she was trying to get away from something, but it hurt to think. "My... Head really hurts..." she said and when she went to touch her head she felt liquid. "I'm bleeding..." she mumbled to herself as she looked at the blood. How hard did she hit her head? "... This father... Is he a good father?" she asked a little unsure.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:44 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison looked down on Emilia with a soothing smile, though there was a hint of wickedness in it, it remained a mask of compassion. She gently pulled away as Emilia flinched "Oh... are you hurt... you poor... poor thing...~" she cooed, ripping of some of her sleeve and wiping the blood from Emilia's head "How sensitive you are~" she whispered. She then looked down to Inna as Emilia brought her and her father up "Yes... Father is a compassionate man... I was lost without him... alone without him... and then he freed me from my sorrow... I don't know what I'd do without him..." she replied to Emilia in a solemn tone "And this one..." she brought her hand down to Inna, stroking her hair "I can tell... she is lost... she's in need of father..." she spoke softly, before bringing her hand up to Emilia's chin, gently bringing her hand up to make eye contact with Emilia "And you too are lost... I don't know if father can help you here... but... maybe I can~" she spoke licking her lips.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:27 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

"Yeah... I think I fell down pretty hard..." Emilia said as she tried to remember what she had fallen from. She was trying to get away... Maybe Poison could tell her what she was trying to get away from with Inna? She looked surprised when Poison showed her compassion... Compassion she wasn't used to. "I... Thank you." Emilia said as she allowed the touch and held in the pain from the pressure of the wound getting cleaned up. "You're quite kind..." Emilia commented and knew that she had to repay Poison for her thoughtfulness, though she thought she saw a bit of mischievousness, Emilia only kept it in the back of her mind. When she listened about Inna, Emilia began to remember something about her... The name sounded familiar... So maybe she was traveling with the two, but only recently. Actually... She felt that she knew Inna before this woman so maybe they met a short while ago? So many questions that it made her head hurt. "Your father sounds quite the man..." Emilia said as she thought about her own, and painful memories were brought up. "Your quite lucky to have found him... Along with Inna to have someone looking for her... I never had such a luxury with my own father... My name is Emilia by the way... Sorry I don't know where my manners went." Emilia said before looking down before her chin was lifted, and she was looking straight into Poison's face. "I... I don't know... My father has left such a mark that I doubt anyone can... Help... Me..." the red head said, looking right into Poison's eyes, and felt quite... Uncomfortable. With a shade of pink, and feeling a need to back away Emilia asked, "And what can you do... To help me?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:59 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison continued to look Emilia in the eyes, her mischievous smile disappeared as Emilia talked about her father. Ishbel could see something in Emilia's eyes, she could feel the red head's words, how her father had wronged her. She wasn't sure what exactly had happened, but she too had been wronged by her father. Not her new father, not the one whom had helped her recover from what was once a sad and miserable existence... but her biological one, the father that had abandoned her, whom let her get sold into slavery. The one who had experimented on her family, whom conducted inhumane crimes on the populace of entire countries, whom was the very definition of evil to Poison. The very poison to which she wished to wipe from this earth. Poison stared at Emilia some more before suddenly pulling her in and hugging her "I'm going to do the best I can..." Poison whispered to Emilia as she embraced her "You... you -are- lost... just like I was... so..." as Poison's eyes glistened crimson, she hugged Emilia tighter "You won't be alone again... I can see it in your eyes... you're just like me... you want to change the world too... you and me..." she continued to whispered to Emilia, the blood that had coated Poison was now rubbing on Emilia, covering her body in blood as well as it rubbed off Poison.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:19 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 8 Emilia6

Emilia was very surprised at the hug, her eyes wide, and staring up at the sky. She felt so small at this moment... Was she truly so transparent that Poison could tell what her father had done to her? No... Not the details. But she knew that the betrayal of her kin was a deep scar. "By all means... Give it your best shot..." Emilia said as she felt tears begin to spill from her eyes, and she embraced Poison back. It felt nice to be hugged, and feel support of another. Despite her not knowing who this woman was, and that she was covered in blood, no doubt from battle, she felt connected. They both shared a goal... To get rid of the sickness in humanity that allowed such horrible acts to happen. 'I won't be alone?' the red head thought and slowly a smile came to her face. "We share the same goal... I know it now more then ever... The goal to get rid of the sickness... The poison that infects the very soil..." Emilia said as she cupped a hand full of dirt and let it fall between her fingers. "It needs to be clean... It needs a medicine that only the ones who felt and understand this sickness first hand can give..." Emilia said as her eyes had a fire light up within them, and she shifted her position to be straighter and held Poison. "We must be strong for this world fellow warrior for it needs a lot."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:37 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison looked into Emilia's eyes, she could see it, she could see the beautiful flames of determination in those pupils. That was exactly what she wanted to see "Heheh...~" Poison let out a light laugh, she couldn't help but feel some joy, she had found a new friend. Bunny had rejected her... everyone had rejected her, and she had finally found someone who didn't reject her. A rare breed who wasn't immediately repulsed by her general existence "Ishbel..." Poison spoke to Emilia "That's my real name... but it's a secret okay...?" Poison spoke softly to the red head. She went by the name Poison Serpent, but to the woman, she could at least know her real name. Like father, she would know. Holding back her need to burst out into a fit of laughter, she pulled away from Emilia and grinned to her "Now you're speaking my language girl~" Poison spoke happily "Now... now... now... you and me... and my sister... we should go to father~ I want to introduce you to him...~ I'm sure he's lost without me~ He's always eager to make friends too! You'll really like him!" she cheerfully told Emilia as she suddenly tackled hugged Emilia.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:50 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia heard the small laugh, but she didn't think anything of it, joining in a little as well. She finally had a comrade that would be with her, and believed in what she believed in. She raised an eyebrow though when she heard the name 'Ishbel' "Pardon?" she asked before it was explained that it was Poison's real name. "These lips won't tell a soul. I promise that. But what shall I call you?" Emilia said as she placed a finger to her lips. "Of course! We must make haste... Ah... I appear to be covered in some vomit... How did that happen?" she asked before looking to Inna, and was about to make a comment about her needing some medical attention before--- "EGADES!" Emilia was suddenly tackled. "Yes, yes! I am sure I will! But first... Your sister appears to be pain... Which leads me to ask... What happened? I have a feeling hat I was trying to get away from something, and I feel that I had the most difficult battle of my life... Not only that but the blood that covers you... We're we fighting someone?"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:11 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison licked her lips as she looking at Emilia after the tackle, looking down on her like she were prey "..." just as the greenette was about to strike however, she brought up Inna's state. She wasn't really doing too good was she? She looked down on her 'sister', letting out a sigh as she spoke "Father has to see her now... he can heal her... you see... he can heal people with the touch of his hand... it's quite impressive actually~" she explained to Emilia. Of course there was the vomit part, which Poison chose to explain separately "Oh well... hehehehe~ You and Inna were having a little toooooo much fun together~ I was actually kind of jealous, I wanted you all to myself~" she explained... in a way that only really made sense to Poison. However, Inna was still hurt, and she had to get the Russian feeling healthy again, she knew just how to do it "We should go find father for sure..." she spoke as she stood back up on her feet.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:17 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Though Emilia didn't say it out loud, the way Poison looked at her put her on edge. As glad as she is to have a comrade in arms she wasn't sure if she liked this predator look. Perhaps Ishbal needed her help just as much as she needed hers. Though she was glad that she brought her attention to Inna, the poor blond looked knocked out. "He has the resources necessary to help her? Then..." Emilia said as she started to get up. "Let's get her to your 'Father'. Honestly he sounds like a miracle worker if he can heal from just a touch-Wait... What do you mean?" Emilia asked when Poison mentioned that she was having fun with Inna. What did she mean by 'fun'? "What do you mean by... Fun?" the red head asked since it made it sound like that she and Inna were a thing. Were they a thing? No... It can't be.. Emilia's not a 'two girl' gal. From what Poison said, it was like she was a thing with both Inna AND Poison. Something wasn't adding up. "Y-yes... Where is this father?" she asked as she walked over to pick Inna up.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:52 pm

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison didn't seem to respond outright to any of Emilia's questions, instead focusing on leaving this place with Inna. That was her first priority, her second was messing with Emilia's mind. A smile on her face, she ogled at Emilia as she spoke "We should go now~ Hey... you look pretty big and strong... can you keep holding my sis and carry her over to father with me~? I know where he is, I just need you to hold her, is that okay~?" she asked as she fluttered her eyes at Emilia, obviously flirting with the red head. The greenette then started skipping away, apparently she already knew where her father was. All they need to do was skip there.

(EXIT)

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:09 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

With the questions unanswered it only left Emilia to think within herself. WHAT WAS SHE DOING THAT GOT VOMIT ALL OVER HER!? "Uh-Sure... Why not? Just lead the way." Emilia said as it seemed that her inner plight of what had happened to her along with these fellow ladies. Emilia walked behind since she wasn't a skipping gal.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8