Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

+6
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
10 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Not Manchee Fri May 30, 2014 11:21 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

❤    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ❤

Cathy smiled, relieved as Yuri seemed to have accepted her words. That was good, yes. Except then he said they were gonna kill everyone in Vulture Team. No one left in Carrion Land...that meant Dorthy... This wasn't okay. It wasn't okay at all, but she couldn't let Yuri know how not okay it was, not without giving away the one thing he could hurt her with.

"Sounds great~! About time, too~!"

She agreed, but already she was thinking (EGADS, Cathy THINKING) of ways to get Dorthy out of Carrion Land and somewhere safe before any of this mass-murder happened. She didn't know what Yuri was planning, so there wasn't much she could plan yet, but she played out various scenarios, from bombing to just going in with machine guns. Looking up at the blonde, she kept the dumb, submissive look on her face, but her eyes gave away the small defiance of his authority, the part of her that was no longer lost without Kraven.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Cathy'll take good care of you~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri May 30, 2014 11:34 pm

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Tiny_k11

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Yuri_p10
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri suddenly and quite violently pat Cathy on the back when she seemed all for his plan to destroy Vulture Team "Great! Glad to know you're aboard the idea~!" yet, the circling didn't end. He continued to look upon her like she was prey, he was looking for a a way to catch even a single sign of disloyalty in her "I think I'll start with the children~ I've heard that they've taken in quite a few of them recently-! It's survival of the fittest after all... only the most fit to survive can pass on their genes to the next generation... time to see just how fit they are~" Yuri picked up the rocket launcher, aiming it down towards a section of Funland that wasn't wiped out "I'm doing them a favor anyways... only the strong can survive in this world..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guess who...?"
Yuri(?) Theme - Troublesome Visitor
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat May 31, 2014 12:47 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 A6164a82-1d4f-411a-a20c-68e5de372865_zps43c0e63d

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232425_zpsc61a75d2
The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Cooltext1376232332_zps066af07d

Cathy kept her eyes on Yuri the whole time, nodding again to emphasize that she was totally for this plan. Then the children were mentioned.

"Oh yeah, I'll take the children~! They always bleed out quicker so I can move on to the next ones without wasting too much time~!"

If she was in charge of killing the children, she could save Dorthy, right? She needed to show that she was utterly devoted to Yuri, maybe he would believe her if she went in to kill all the children! He didn't have to know Dorthy was there...he didn't have to know that Dorthy would survive...

"Better for us, who understand the beauty in death, to take them, than any of the other losers around here~!"

She chirped, then looked at the spot Yuri was aiming for. Seeing that he was focused on something other than her for a second, she let the smile leave her face for a fraction of a second, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath before composing herself once more. She couldn't keep this up much longer.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat May 31, 2014 1:28 am

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Yuri's grin widened when Cathy said she would kill the children herself "Oh...~?" he showed an expression of false surprise "Alright, you get the children then Cathykins... but if you miss a single child... I'm going to give you a painful death, alright love~?" Yuri showed her an expression of kindness as those words were spoken, showing a gap between his words and his expression that seemed almost eerie. Yuri then hopped back on the handicorn, that they had somehow gotten onto the rooftop "Now then Cathy... I believe its time we ride somewhere else... get on." he told her, waiting for the pinkette to hop onto the horse "I feel nostalgic... before we visit Vulture Team I'd like to make a few stops... Baker Street... the Graveyard... maybe somewhere else... "

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Cathy just nodded, not trusting herself to say something without her voice breaking and giving herself away. She climbed back on to the handicorn after Yuri.

"Oooh, sounds fun~! Can we blow some people up there too??"

She asked, wrapping her arms around the blonde's torso and grinning at him. Blowing people up would clear her mind, make her less edgy... Maybe she could actually relax for a second that way, yeah..

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:50 pm

Yuri kicked up the handicorn once Cathy had gotten aboard "WE RIDE! BWHAHAAHAHAH!" the handicorn then jumped up, letting out a powerful ney before jumping off the roof to a slightly lower roof, eventually it would take them down a safe path to the ground "Of course we'll blow shit up... why would we not!? More shit needs to be blown up!" the handicorn kept riding onwards until it got down into the streets, leading the two out into the graveyard.
(EXIT)

"Guess who...?"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:06 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

This place...this was the place where all the Inquisitor people liked to go to. The place where Buddi was found by Orane and Renate. The place where he would go to if he wanted to be alone...which was usually the case.

Isaac pulled up to Funlands in his motorcycle as he looked at the place. It was different then how he remembered. This place was usually full of energy. Sure he hated it but he loved it as well since the energy helped him calm down while he would usually look at his cards or try to read something. He walked to one of the broken rides that was not destroyed by Yuri as he sat down on one of the seats and thought about his life. He remembers the times he had fun with his father, his father leaving him, his card-oh shit his card! He left it back at Carrion since Buddi didn't have it with him when Buddi was struck down. He sighed as he looked at the sky. It was in a better place anyway as Buddi needed it more than he did. Buddi. Was that big man alright? Isaac hoped so.
"I'm sorry for not protecting you Buddi when you needed it...I'm such a useless and horrible friend...if you even consider me one after all of that..." Isaac said out loud to himself as he continued to stare at the sky as he embraced the death that was coming to him from the poison.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:26 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Scary10

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Layout11

"Did somebody mention MURDER?" Daisy was suddenly behind Isaac, a horrifying grimace on her face. Daisy actually looked somewhat serious, if not angry and upset, though not playful at all. Behind her were dozens of killer teddy bear machines, moving like stop-motion figures, with chainsaw arms and button eyes, just killing and murdering any clowns within sight. Why? BECAUSE DAISY WAS UPSET. AND THINGS DIE WHEN DAISY IS UPSET. Daisy jumped up around the ride rows so she was sitting besides Isaac on the ride "I wanna kill Black Dragon..." she muttered, looking quite upset. SHE DIDN'T GET TO TOUCH THE HANDS.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."
Daisy Theme - Garden of Sinners

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Teddy10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:32 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Tumblr_mnu88abL0a1rvhrn0o1_500

Isaac kept on looking at the sky as there was nothing else to do that was until he heard a voice that he was too familiar with now. Daisy. He watched as the teddy bears started to kill clowns everywhere. His face was full of no emotion however as he spoke to the little girl as she sat by him. "And just what are you doing here Daisy? To laugh at me? To end me now? So be it. I don't care anymore..." His voice was dead as well as he looked back up at the sky.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:42 am

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 Daisy_10

Daised waved off to Isaac "PSSSHHHAAAAW- your end will come when I say so. And I don't want to kill you right now." she told him with a smile on her face, dangling her legs around on the seat. She noticed her didn't seem to be in his usual loud mood, so Daisy tilted her head, looking at Isaac in confusion "hhEEEEEYYYY... where are the others? Where's Buddi and Pugsy and my mother dearest...?" she asked, scooting closer to Isaac, before she started to inspect his hands.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Hey.... he he he he.... do you wanna see something...? I found him on the road... I'm naming him Gregory..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 4:50 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac listened in to what Daisy had to say. So this wouldn't be his demise yet. That's funny. It looks like he wouldn't have to worry about her killing him as of yet since he was busy dying of something else. He sighed as she asked where the others were. "I have no idea where Ivy is since she just disappeared when we got to the crater...just like you did. For Pugsy...he got captured by the Mistress of Black Dragon and for Buddi...he's almost dead thanks to me. I couldn't even protect my buddy when he was protecting me...I'm such a fuckup." He sighed and looked to see where Daisy was now as he noticed that she was closer to him as he scooted a bit further down. He forgot however that his back had a cut on it as he winced in pain as the wound slid against the texture of the seat as a crimson red line was streaking from his back used to be.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:00 am

Daised listened to what Isaac said, a frown soon growing on her face. She was sure her mom was fine... somehow... she was sure Ivy was fine. But Pugsy and Buddi... that was definitely not good. Daisy looked over to the streak of red plasma Isaac left behind, and quickly realized there had been a fight, big time. Daisy let out a sigh "Explain everything..." Daisy told him, her eyes showing a strong sense of determination. She had no idea what went down, but she wanted to fix it, she wanted to know what she had to build, and who she needed to kill, and she wanted to have a clear goal. Daisy was ready to go on a crusade.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:14 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac sighed as Daisy wanted to be told of everything. He wasn't sure if he wanted to tell her since she would probably make fun of him for getting his ass kicked and for getting poisoned. He looked to see if she was kidding only to see that the girl seemed determined. Well that was different.
"Alright fine...I'll tell you. You see after me and Buddi got to the Crater area, we saw Pugsy there. He was happy to see us as he told me and Buddi to go look at the outer areas to see if anyone suspicious was there. Before we got far however, Black Dragon showed up as they had us surrounded. The mistress and Pugsy seemed to have fought each other. I don't know if they did or not but I saw him later on unconscious as they took him away. Whoever it was, they were strong. This man then showed up. A really old man as he dashed over to where I was. He was fast as I was barely able to see him as he started to make fun of me. There were times that I was almost dead as he told me something that I never would have expected."
Isaac clenched his fists as a bit of anger was shown on his face.
"He told me that my father was dead. That bastard...he killed my father! The one person who I wanted to see again is now gone! He proceeded to taunt me more as he threw a fireball card at me. I was able to block it...for a bit before the explosion sent me on my back. During that time, Buddi decided to come in and help me out. I was in his way however as I threw a smoke bomb card to try to get me and Lao on one v one. Before I knew it, Lao got Buddi bleeding badly as a dark aura seemed to be on the guy as Buddi collapsed in his own pool of blood. I rushed over to see if he was alright as I tried to get him to wake up."
Isaac was now shivering.
"He didn't wake up...he didn't and it's all my fault...and to make it worse, Lao slashed at my back. That's why I'm bleeding. He told me that I have one month to beat him because that wound he gave me had poison inserted in it. I'm going to die in one month if I don't do anything about it. So I went back to the base to see if Jackal and Ryder would help. They didn't want to help and told me that my duties were done and so here I am. Buddi being in the infirmary while I'm dying..there's nothing I can do now but accept death. No one will care if I die anyway. It's for the best since I won't be a nuisance to anyone anymore. God I'm such a failure..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:22 am

Daisy listened to Isaac, before sprouting a smirk "Wow... you're sad..." she made fun of him, before standing up on her feet "Hmph... but HAVE NO FEAR! DAISY-DAYS WILL HELP YOU BEAT THE BADGUYS!" she yelled triumphantly, you could swear all of Funland could probably hear her. Daisy climbed up on the ride, standing in front of Isaac "You don't need Ryder and Jackal! They're dumb and gay and stupid! ALL YOU NEED IS ME!" she announced pointing to herself "DAISY IS A GENIUS! SHE CAN MAKE WHATEVER CARDY THINGIES YOU WANT! AAAAAND DAISY CAN HELP YOU TRAIN... Daisy has a good idea for this... yes..." Daisy pat Isaac on the head "ISAAC... I DON'T WANT YOU TO BE PATHETIC AND DUMB ANYMORE SO I'M GONNA MAKE YOU NOT-PATHETIC AND DUMB!" she said smiling to him, trying in her own Daisy-way to giving him a motivational speech. It roughly translated to 'I want to help you!' in Daisy-speak.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:33 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac got ticked when Daisy laughed. Of course she laughed. She always laughed at him so why would it be any different. He listened in more to what she had to say as he looked at her as he stood up, his face full of rage now. "YOU THINK THAT THIS IS A GAME TO YOU HUH DAISY! IT'S NOT! PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY INJURED AND I'M DYING OVER HERE WHILE YOU'RE LAUGHING AT ME!" Isaac couldn't handle this anymore as he started to limp away now as he didn't listen in to what she said abut her training him or him not being weak anymore. The injuries were getting to him as he kicked one of the chainsaw bears out of the way as he continued to limp. He was a fool for thinking that Daisy would care.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:38 am

Daisy stood there, smiling confidently at Isaac, expecting him to smile and be like 'oh Daisy you are so cool' and 'wow I am a dork' but instead he got angry more! Which made Daisy frown "H-hey!" she called out to him, befuddled at the mere notion of him walking away from her awesomeness! She quickly followed "What do you mean I think this is a game!? You're the one whining and running away from the person offering to give you help! I WANT TO HELP! JUST LISTEN TO ME DAMNIT!" she yelled, grabbing onto Isaac's legs and being dragged in the dirt as he limped away "I HAVE A SUPER COOL AWESOME PLAN TO MAKE YOU STRONG JUST LISTEN!" she yelled, still holding onto his leg.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:47 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Nope. Nope. Isaac didn't care. He kept on limping as Daisy was clutching onto his legs as the girl was being dragged. He was so angry right now. When she kept yelling at him, he stopped as he bent down to look at her. His face was still full of anger. "And why the hell should I trust you! All you have ever done is make fun of me or tried to kill me and look at you now! I tell you something that's important like I don't know, me dying and all, and what do you fucking do? You laugh at me like you always do! That's not being serious! So why the hell should I trust you if all you ever do is laugh at my misery and pain! You're just like the Vulture People!" His eyes were now shaken up as tears started to come out. "I just want someone to care about me...without laughing at my face...that's all I want..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:54 am

Daisy didn't let go of his leg, nope, she just kept hanging on "UGH! WHY ARE YOU SO GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!?" she yelled, switching to his hurt leg to make for a more painful experience for Isaac. He could do all he wanted, she wasn't letting go "JUST LISTEN TO ME SO WE CAN FIX STUFF AND STOP WHIIIIINING!" she screeched, suddenly biting the leg just a bit over his ankle "JUST TRUST ME OKAY I'M COOL SO LISTEN SO WE CAN DO COOL STUFF TOGETHER ALRIGHT!?" she yelled, half tempted to use some strange contraption to get Isaac to listen to him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:59 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac wiped away his tears as he started to limp again, ignoring Daisy as she yelled at him for being gay. He felt more pain however when she went to his leg that was in more pain as his face was trying his best to go on. Then the bite came and OW THAT HURT! Isaac screamed in pain as he fell down. He looked at her again as he tried to shake her off of his leg. "See there you go again only caring about yourself! And why the hell would you even care about me huh? No one cares about me so why would you suddenly care out of everyone!?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:40 am

Daisy growled to Isaac, when he started to shake her around she bit into his leg further "FUCKING SHIT ISAAC! Listen! Daisy-days knows what's up! Daisy can help! But you gotta listen! STOP whining for like five seconds and actually do something! THE DAISY CAN HELP! THE DAISY CAN MAKE COOL CARDS AND GIVE YOU A COOL TRAINING MONTAGE! JUST! LISTEN!" she yelled, biting deeper into his skin to draw blood "DAISY WANTS TO HELP! WHAT PART OF THAT IS SELFISH!? YOU'RE SELFISH FOR NOT WANTING TO HELP THE PUG AND BUDDI! WORK WITH ME AND WE CAN DO COOL STUFF! JUST LISTEN! TO! ME! BAAAAAH!" she yelled in a blood-curdling scream before nomming on his leg further.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:47 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac stopped shaking Daisy when she bit again. He braced for pain...only to see that none happened. What? He looked to see that Daisy's biting didn't even hurt his skin at all nor was blood was coming out. Well this was getting awkward. When she talked about how she could make cool cards, his face was interested and curious. "So what are these cards are you talking about?" Then she talked more this time about helping Pugsy and Buddi before doing her scream again as he thought of the two. Right, he has to help them even if it kills them. He looked to Daisy again as she continued nomming, his eyes showing emotion again. "Alright Daisy I'll trust you but you have to answer me this and truthfully. Why are you helping me? If it's not the trust then I won't go with you." He was really confused why she even wanted to help him in the first place.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:16 am

Daisy suddenly let go, smiling gleefully to Isaac when he asked what cards "EEEEeee- whatever you want! Daisy can make poison bears, Daisy can make ANYTHING! You're the card guy, you know what works best. Daisy-Days would personally want to make cards that turn into bullets that are actually little chainsaws but Daisy can make ANYTHING!" she cheered, rolling around in the mud on the ground. And then Isaac asked her WHY she wanted to help him. Daisy stopped, sitting up from the mud, staring at Isaac, tilting her head to the side in confusion "Whatever do you mean? Aren't we friends...?" she asked "Besides... Buddi and Pugsy are at stake... and we're OBVIOUSLY the only two that can help them! We gotta get revenge for Buddi-budds and rescue my dad! I think we can kick some ass!" she cheered, standing up from the mud and jumping up, punching the air.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:23 am

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

Isaac was kind of shocked to what Daisy said about cards. The description to what she said sounded close to a new card he had in mind. Was she reading his mind or something? But then she rolled around in the mud which Issac just stared at. She wasn't even bothered by the mud or what was in it? When he asked her why she was helping, the way she answered surprised the boy. Friends...they were friends. That's right and friends help each other. He listened more to what she said as he agreed. Only they can save Pugsy right now since he wouldn't know when Ryder and Jackal would do something as he watched her jump in the air. After she was done Isaac brought Daisy close to him as he gave her a hug. He held the embrace for a bit before letting go as he had a smile on his face.
"Thank you Daisy. I really needed that after this kind of day." He got up and stretched. "So what type of training is it you want me to do?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:48 pm

Daisy was scribbling card ideas on a piece of crumpled old paper when Isaac suddenly hugged her. her eyes immediately dilated as she yelled "gAAAAAAAAY-!" before he left go, then she got back to work on card ideas and making Isaac stronger. Daisy plopped back down into the mud, splashing it around as she worked on ideas "Okay so... you rely on the cards a lot! So... I think you should train your body more! If you make your body stronger, then you should be faster, be able to throw your cards better! Stuff like that! Oh Daisy has an idea..." she pulled out a big device with only a single red button on it, and upon pressing it, they were surrounded by killer chainsaw bears "You can fight the chainsaw bears for practice! But you can't use your cards! When you're doing this Daisy can work on making new cards, yeah?" she looked up to him for approval, still in the mud.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:56 pm

Isaac Harvey
Blondy

The Slums // Remains of Funland (Vacant) - Page 3 SouryuuLeonfull1585660

Isaac ignored the gay yelling from Daisy as he was used to it from her now. He watched as she started to scribble down on a paper as she was in the mud again. What was it that she was writing in there? Before Isaac could ask her what she was doing, Daisy spoke up again as the cold hard truth was presented in front of him. There was silence in him as Daisy pulled out the button and hello, the bears shown up. Fight without his cards!? All he knows throughout his life is how to use cards! He looked at the girl as he tried to make sense in what she said. Did she want him killed? Isaac scrambled his hair as he tried to think on ways to get out of this before realizing that he had no choice and was surrounded as he simply gave her a nod of approval. This was going to suck.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next